[F22-PP] Just chillin <Itzal and Hestia>

Itzal and Hestia were having their hang out time again.  In between the week Itzal would go through his training sessions, such as the queen bee, trying to find ways to keep his levels rising.  He would never beat Hestia though, that much he knew.  She was climbing steadily even after reaching tier three.  She didn't know when to stop it seemed.  Itzal stood by the teleporter as he waited, wondering if Raven would join them this time.  Ever since Hestia's sister had entered the fray, he'd been more worried than usual.  It was obviously the longest of long shots, but he was worried his own sister had ended up in the video game when they started.  And if so he was even more worried she was one of the first two thousand to die.  She wasn't an expert gamer or anything, she'd just shadowed Itzal all the time.  He sighed however as now wasn't the time to worry about that.  He was here to help Hestia chill and relax, possibly with her sister Raven.  Who knows?  He had taken Hestia to the waterfall the last time, and there was the lake though they had the lake outside his shop as well.  He heard about interesting rumors in the forest, though he'd rather not investigate on a day they were supposed to be relaxing.  He would let Hestia make the decision of where to go today.  So long as it didn't involve some quest that is.

@Hestia

I make my way towards the teleport gate ready to hang out with Itzal as i smile at the thought of hanging out with a close friend during this day. Wearing just simple vanity clothing as my hair moves through the wind gently blowing it as i have to constantly fix it as i continue making my way towards the gate till i arrive at the main settlement. When to my surprise i get a message from my sister asking if i want to hangout and talk about some things. I sigh softly at that fact as i stare at the message for a rather long period of time wondering how to even respond to this. Knowing that this could be some kind of trap done by Domarus to make sure he is keeping track of my words and such by using his informants. I shake my head and sighs softly and just messages back that she can join me on the twenty second floor. Not wanting to deny my sister time with myself since i do care for her rather deeply even though i know she could be used to help manipulate me. To try and get me to like the man who has threatened me, basically tried to imprison me for a short while, and smacked me around a little bit. My teeth grind ever so slightly at those memories. Domarus i will see you behind bars even if it costs me my life you snake. I say with a bitter tone. Not taking to the memories of those events when i confronted him in any good terms. Still finding for myself some smug satisfaction at having the journal till the very end and able to work on it when i get the chance. It is just a matter of somehow getting the snake to leave me alone. Soon after i step through the teleport gate and appears on floor twenty two as i gaze around and tries to find Itzal, and along with that where my sister could possibly be upon this floor.

Itzal waited patiently for Hestia, Velnia waiting in a nearby building.  Or more accurately, in an npc's bakery eating everything in there since it will reset momentarily.  Itzal could hear the npc chasing after her as she devoured the contents of the store too.  Such comical sounds in a peaceful town.  He smiled as he heard the npc woman yell, then rose an eyebrow as he heard a beep sound and turned to look at the shop for a moment.  Velnia must really got her riled up, she just attempted to curse the dragon.  He supposed enough was enough.  He gave a sharp whistle.  "Velnia!  Velnia get over here!"  The dragon shot out of the doorway and flew over to Itzal.  He checked the time.  Three.  Two.  One.  "And don't you ever-"  And with that the shop's food and npc reset.  The woman was at the counter like normal with a smile over her face.  Itzal looked at Velnia who had a small cake in her paws.  "You kept a cake?"  She grinned kidishly and offered him some.  He sighed and added it to his inventory.  "You know I'm going to pay for this, even if it is an npc.  It's just not right."  He rushed over to the shop, paid the cake through a donation, and returned to the teleporter pad.  When Velnia prodded him, he said:  "We'll eat it later when we're home ok?"  Soon enough Hestia had appeared at the teleporter, drawing a smile from him.  "Hey Hestia!  How are you doing today?"

@Hestia

I look over towards the direction i hear a voice and smiles hearing that it is Itzal and then having visual confirmation as i quickly prepare for the little rocket of energy that is Velnia expecting the dragon to rocket over towards me per usual when she takes notice of my existence. Ready to try and catch the adorable little thing all over its body. My familiar Kuro walking on over towards you and nods towards you as it gazes towards the teleporter gate as if waiting for something to appear. I have been pretty good myself itzal. How about yourself? been staying out of trouble at the very least? Also i am level 58 now still climbing up steadily for myself since i need to be prepared to match the lightning unicorn, and who knows maybe i will surpass the big shield man himself in terms of level very soon. I say in a very joking and playful tone of voice as i look into your eyes. I then hear the teleporter go off as Kuro lets out a equivalent of a bark as i feel at the very same time excitement and unending worry for how this will go.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She wakes up with a smile having started off this day rather well. A nice meal to eat and then some lessons on the psychology of a person that she could find. Wanting to figure out the easy relationship of reaction from certain words and prodding at a person. Wanting to improve that method to keep herself safe in the future rather then use it against any person that is just their. Knowing such skills are only necessary. She bites her lip knowing that she should put into action her plan to try and convince her sister that at least trying to help Domarus is a good idea. Knowing she lied to Domarus about having hestia on his side as it is more so having her sister help the man be pulled out of the darkness. Feeling confident if she can get her popular sister that it will only occur like a domino set for her being able to help the man who is like a mentor for her.

With that she nods her head and opens up her message and tells her sister she would like to hangout today, and with that calls over to Domarus she will be leaving for the day to hangout with her sister. Without wasting a beat she quickly leaves the shop to head towards the teleport gate already confident her sister will say yes to try and compensate for not spending time iwth her, and just like that it is confirmed. 'Thus starts the mental game of me trying to get her to help, and my sister convincing me this is a bad idea.' She thinks to herself as she runs through the town of beginning taking the fastest route and arrives at the gate and steps through getting onto the twenty second floor. She smiles as she sees her sister and that man known as Itzal. By Raven's feet being her familiar made of lighting that is in the shape of a cheetah.

Itzal watched as Hestia smiled back and as she approached he also saw her prepare for Velnia's charge.  But, none came.  Itzal looked around and Velnia wasn't there.  Now where the heck did she?..  His eyes widened and he was about to warn her when it was too late.  Velnia saw the preparedness so she flew behind Hestia and shot at her from there, knocking her forward on impact.  Itzal rushed over and would catch her if she started to fall, immediately helping her back onto balanced footing.  If she was knocked over that is.  "Velnia..."  The little dragon just hung on Hestia's shoulder, her eyes closed and mouth curled in a smile as she purred quietly against Hestia's cheek.  He sighed.  "I swear this dragon.  She does something stupid, dangerous or rude and then she's so cute the next second you can't be mad at her."  He listened to Hestia ask a question and then tell him her level.  He chuckled softly.  "Eight more levels eh?  Hestia you really don't know when to quit do you?  I just hope I'll beat Calrex' level before you do.  Once I do that I can die in peace...  Figuratively, you know I meant figuratively."  When Raven teleported into the floor, Porvós would notice.  The serpent would slither silently to her and brush against her ankle for a moment in greeting, as he liked the kind and gentle girl, before returning to his position in watching the woman carefully.  Had Itzal been more on guard he would have noticed the serpent.  Unfortunately he wasn't and thus didn't.  "So, anywhere you wanted to go in particular?  There's the waterfall again, the lake, the forest.  I'd rather not do any investigations or mob grinding for today though.  Since we're just chilling for today."

@Hestia

at not seeing the dragon i get confused till i get knocked forward as i stumble a few steps forward before catching myself as i look towards the dragon ready to scold it till it starts nuzzling my cheek. 'must...resist...cuteness..FAILING!' my eternal thoughts go about in trying to find willpower to scold this adorable dragon. with a defeated sigh i pet the dragon on the top of her head affectionately. Giving Velnia some love and attention. I then look back towards you with a smile. Yeah eight more levels just kinda my thing trying to keep towards a schedule you know? my level gaining has been pretty consistent for ten level increments. I say in a joking and sort of playful tone of voice as i talk to you.  But yeah it has been a bit i guess and i am sure i can beat Calrex in terms of levels. I say with a happy and cheerful tone.

I think for a location i would like to go to would be the lake try to fish and enjoy the beautiful scenery of nature you know? I say a bit excitedly at the idea of just going out on a boat or simply resting somewhere and just enjoying the serenity of nature together. Wondering where the snake is as my familiar informs me it is by my sister as i sigh softly knowing my opportunity to say something might be ruined since my familiar had to make it just obvious enough to get my attention which probably has the snake's attention also.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raven looks towards the two players with a small smile knowing that this is most likely going to be difficult  to try and convince her sister to go along with her plans while Itzal is around. Since she won't be as easly swayed by words and such let alone actions maybe even then. She feels a small scaley sensation along her legs and looks down to see Porvos and smiles at the small fire snake and gets onto one knee and gently pets the snake affectionately. Missing the little guy quite a bit since it has been last allowed in her presence which was the arrangement. She looks up towards the two players who are on the frontlines. So then mister Itzal i hope you don't mind, but i was curious if you would allow me to accompany you two today? Raven asks politely. The girl herself not minding the idea of fishing or things of that nature since the peaceful scenery could help with lowering their guards, and just be a nice place to relax.

"Oh I know you can beat Calrex' level.  I'm just saying that I want to beat his level before you do.  After that you can surpass me all you want, I just want this accomplishment is all.  To be the first to cross his freaking God like level.  After that you can be the most famous player in Aincrad, I don't want that fame anyway," he said with a chuckle.  Velnia purred more as Hestia petted her, and Itzal nodded to Kuro as they walked.  When Hestia mentioned fishing he thought about it.  "You know, I've never went fishing before.  Maybe we can catch some fish for Kasier to cook eh Velnia?"  The purple dragon's head shot up at the mention of food and licked her lips.  Causing Itzal to chuckle.  The dragon leaped from Hestia and flew around some.  "I think there's a fisherman nearby, he can lend us two poles."  Suddenly he saw Raven approach and smiled even more.  "Yeah no problem Raven!  Always nice to see you as well.  Well in that case we'd better go ask him for three poles.  Shall we then?"

@Hestia

Fame? I mean i wouldn't want that title either Itzal i would prefer just having the title of being a helper and protector that is all i care for. To be someone that people can depend on no matter the time or such. I say simply with a smile on my face as i walk with you and my sister towards the place where we can go out to fish. Chuckling ever so slightly as Velnia flies around from most likely the anticipation of being able to fish some things up. I lean towards you and whispers softly towards you. Hopefully Velnia doesn't figure out that electricity can fry up fish, or this fishing trip might just end up with Velnia eating all the cooked fish she made. I say jokingly towards you as i keep an eye on the small little dragon flying about. My own familiar quick to fly into the air to keep an eye on Velnia for me as i give Kuro a appreciative look.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raven smiles at being allowed to join on the fishing trip since it means she can try to spend some time just talking towards the two frontliners to try and figure out how to convince them to help her out with Domarus. More so her sister since she wants her sister to just be able to relax and be like a prisoner at all moments from being watched. Raven bites her lips at that and looks towards the ground hating that is most likely a fact of life for her sister do to the need of making sure she doesn't do anything to irrational. 'Though what even is rational? Isn't that just a opinion of what is deem sane and insane? How...i just need to convince my sister that Domarus is more useful alive and helping rather then in a jail cell.' she thinks to herself. Knowing that convincing her sister that Domarus is kind is impossible, but convincing usefulness could be another matter entirely. Raven already figuring out with her sister on the case the man's days are numbered, but she can make sure he doesn't end up in a cell it would just be a matter of how she can get her to the point of not throwing him in jail. After all if her sister stooped low enough to steal she might be open to having information network or something of that nature to hunt down Player Killers to get them towards her jail. To use a underground dark market of information to hunt the true evils.

As they walked he listened to Hestia mention how she didn't want fame either.  He smiled but said nothing, thinking mainly about how she wanted to become a singer.  Which would no doubt quicken her fame.  She stated how she wanted to have a title of protector and helper, more than likely to help people know what she stood for, though that would also count as fame.  "You know, a title would also count towards fame.  Just saying."  When Hestia mentioned Velnia's electricity being used to cook up the food she licked her lips.  Itzal placed his hand on his forehead and slid it down.  "Velnia, please.  And don't worry about that Hestia...  We recently picked something up that may keep her from eating the fish.  Hopefully we'll get a decent catch today.  Have either of you guys gone fishing before?  Or is this your first time too?"  It wasn't too too long before they reached the fisherman's hut.  The npc waved with a smile as they came over.  Whether the two girls would stay behind as Itzal walked over to rent the poles or not, he would go over.  Velnia flew to enter the npc's house while they talked but the doors and windows were locked, much to her disappointment.  "What is your little dragon friend up to?"  "No good I can tell you that.  So you'll lend them to us then?  That's great thank you so much!  Ok I got em!"

@Hestia

I try to think of saying to say in just end up letting out a small little. Hmph! Crossing my arms at my chest. yeah whatever i just don't care for being overly famous. I just..i just want to help is all if fame becomes a byproduct then sure. Though that isn't my goal. I say trying to find the right way to phrase things to try and get my point across not really knowing if i am being joked with or not about such a thing. When i see the dragon's reaction to my words and chuckles at her doing so and your quick response to velnia. Well i am rather curious at what you could have that could tame the eating frenzy that is Velnia. I say with a amused look upon my face at the thought of anything stopping the dragon that is normally very hyperactive. When Velnia travels towards the NPC's house Kuro follows her and grabs her tail and does his best to keep her from doing anything to irrational. Having not known the things were locked. When you get us a pole i take it and then just shakes my head no. No neither myself or Raven have ever been fishing before. I tell you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She continues the follow the two players as they start reaching the fishing place closer and closer meaning they are soon reaching a point where it will just be the three of them really close and impossible to say something without the others overhearing the other two talking. meaning she couldn't use that time to try and convince her big sister about her idea which will be next to impossible anyhow. She glances towards the player known as Itzal and wonders if she can get him to go away for a bit with the excuse of catching live bait to help with fishing up some creatures so she can talk to her sister alone. She grins at her idea liking it a lot as her cheetah familiar quickly moves ahead towards the docks to wait to get into the boat. The fmamiliar made of lighting crackling in excitement. She looks towards Itzal once he gives her a pole of her own to use for fishing. Well mister Itzal might i suggest possibly using live bait to help with fishing? Could you try and catch some? Raven asks the player trying to ask just innocent enough and curious enough to not rouse any suspicion. Trying to use what Domarus has taught her.

He smiled and chuckled when she responded the way she did.  When she spoke about wanting to help and how fame could be a byproduct he patted her shoulder as he walked forward.  "Sure, don't worry I believe you.  I completely believe that is your total one hundred percent intention from the start.  You have absolutely no desire, dreams or thoughts that are linked to being famous.  I'm on your side on this."  He was grinning in this whole time and he hoped that she knew he was joking.  If not then he was the worlds number one worst joke maker ever.  He heard her mention how she couldn't understand what he could do to tame Velnia enough to keep from eating the fish.  He sighed as it was something he wanted to have when they were home.  "I'll, show you when we're ready."  He really wasn't looking forward to lose this free cake so soon.  Well, better eat it sooner rather than later he supposed.  When she mentioned how neither of them have fished he grinned.  "Well cool!  Learning experience for us all then.  Come on let's go learn together~"  That's when Raven asked about bait.  Itzal stopped moving.  "Well this world is realistic to some extent, so I suppose bait would be important.  I wonder if that npc se-"  "Sorry fresh out of bait."  "Dang it.  Alright we'll be back.  Come on Velnia."

@Hestia

I just look at you feeling glad you agree and then quickly seeing the down spiral into joking as i roll my eyes as i look at you. You're lucky i can't slap you without going orange Itzal. Cause i would for that. I say with a semi-amused smile on my face. The other half seeming more so like the embodiment of a eye-roll. Anyhow yeah getting to fishing could be really fun. I then hear what Raven says and nods my head. yeah i guess you got a point. I say as i then see Itzal go after the NPC fisherman rejects him right away making me chuckle. I give a wave towards Itzal as he leaves to get some bait as i sit down on a bench nearby the dock and just relax. Seeing my sister look ever so slightly nervous and unable to seemingly stand still. I raise a eyebrow at that. You okay Raven? You don't seem okay right now? Want to talk about something? I ask my sister curiously as i look her in the eyes wondering what she would have to say. I look towards my familiar and gives him a small pleading look. Trying to tell him to find the snake porvos as he nods his head and goes to try and find the snake to give the two sisters some private time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She lets out a breathe of relief at hearing that Itzal agreed to her idea and seems him leave as she then looks to her sister feeling all confidence drain from her as she wonders how she would even explain this to her sister without messing this up in some fashion. Knowing that the conversation ahead requires her to make the correct words and movements at every step. That with a single wrong word or action she could turn a successful yes into a no due to how volatile this situation is. That not taking into account that the snake is here that could rat her out on her promise to Domarus. To try and convince her sister to stand with him when in reality Raven is just being realistic and knows that such a request is impossible. That her words were a lie to a extent that she would get her sister to help Domarus, but not in the way he wants. She will have her sister help keep him from dying and being left rotting in jail. At hearing her sister's words she is snapped back to reality and waves her hands. ye-yeah i ..i am fine don't worry. Just some thoughts is all....can we talk? She asks after a short pause.

Itzal chuckled while rubbing the back of his head upon Hestia's response.  "Heh heh..  Sorry.  I'm trying to be more humorous but more often than not it just backfires.  Maybe I should just stick to my numbers since it's what I'm good at.  Useless a skill as it is.  What could I do with that kind of skill in this world anyway?  Ah anyhow, moving on I guess."  Itzal moved over to the docks with Velnia as they began to scan the waters for any sort of bait.  "Let's see, bait bait...  What would count as bait?..............Bread?  Tiny fish?  Worms?  Where do we even find those things?"  Worms I think from the mud but I'd rather avoid that.  Do we have any bread on us?"  Velnia looked at him as if to ask, 'Doooooo we?'  He rolled his eyes and opened his inventory, looking for any food they have on them.  He scrolled through it carefully before finding loaves of bread.  He nodded.  "Alright," he said as he pulled the first one out.  "Let's start with trying to lure in and catch the tiny fish and use them as the bait.  Do we have a bucket or makeshift bucket we could use?"  Velnia shrugged and he face palmed.  "You're not much help, you know that?"

@Hestia

Of course we can talk what do you want to talk about? I ask curiously towards my sister who seems rather nervous to speak. I wait patiently as the girl collects her thoughts before she goes to speak. Glancing towards Kuro who is doing his best to find the snake Porvos and then keeping it as humanly faraway as he can. At seeing her stuttering i just nod my head. Take a few breathes Raven i can understand how nerves can make you stutter like that. Trust me. I say with a small chuckle remembering how i used to be so scared of publicly speaking when i was younger. I raise a eyebrow at her words and shakes my head no. of course i don't know where any of them are located at. Most have gone long silent for a very long time supposedly. Finding them is practically like trying to find a needle in a haystack. i wish i knew how to even get into contact with people who could know, but then i would have to pay some people to help me out like information brokers, and i don't have the money like that to afford such people. I tell her honestly. At hearing her words i raise a eyebrow at that trying to think of who she knows as my blood runs cold at that as i give her a look. You want me...to work with him. I say a bit of venom and anger dripping from my voice when i say "work with him".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At hearing that he sister is willing to talk to her she smiles a bit but still feels the slight nervousness of knowing so much depends upon her. She bites her lips wondering why it has to be this way as she looks towards her sister and takes a calming breathe. So umm..yeah what i wanted to say was ummm... She stutters out a bit as she looks towards her sister and smiles at her as she nods her head and takes a few calm deep breathes. Okay so do you even know where any of these player killers guilds are? She asks first going to circumvent the conversation towards Domarus' usefulness in this.  She looks towards her sister and smiles a bit at hearing the words she hoped to hear. Well wouldn't you like aid in trying to find such people Ember? I know someone who could help you out. I would just ask of you to not judge me right away. She says to her older sister.

................".................How long is this going To Take?!"  (ps quote from a movie guess which)  Itzal stood there with the bucket between him and Velnia after tossing some broken up pieces of bread into the water.  Unfortunately the fish weren't taking the bait thus far.  He fell onto his back and sighed.  "Is the system not spawning any fish?  Or is it not realistic and we have to put the bread on fishing hooks?  It's going to take forever in that instance.  Like, geez, this is going to take freaking forever...  I bet you could just magically catch everything in this river if you were allowed to eat everything..."  Velnia turned to him and grinned nervously, causing him to sigh.  "Ah whatever, at least we'll get some heads up practice.  Teach the others how to use them."  He pulled out the fishing pole and hooked a small chunk of bread on the hook and stood up....  Then tried to figure out the darn thing.  "Now lets see...  How do I do this...  Is there a safety switch, a hook?  Do I just swing it or is there a process to it?  Or a step one step two step three kind of thing?  I'm so confused with this contraption.  Hey NPC where's the instruction manual for this thing?!"

@Hestia

Not my favorite! Were you even paying attention last time! he threatened to keep me locked up in his shop for the rest of my days if i didn't comply. Threatened your life, threatened my life, and said plans of planning to kill the both of us and blame it on others just so he can take over other guilds. What part of that would i like huh! I say my anger flaring at that memory being brought fresh right back as i glare my little sister. Wondering why she is even supporting that man in any endeavor. I hear my sister fire back as i flinch back in shock at her voice becoming loud and the glare that supports the tone of her voice. Wondering what got into my own sister as i go to retort and then stops and sighs softly. As i just nod my head and gestures for her to continue. Figuring i will at least humor her and listen to what she has to say. I listen to what she says as i look down towards the ground able to find the logic in what she says to be practically full proof except for the part of convincing Domarus to somehow be willing to join them as part of a information network rather then leading them into traps of sorts to kill them off. Well if you can think of a way to somehow convince Domarus to be willing to work alongside myself as a ally and giving up on his plans of domination then i am game Raven. It would just be a matter of you somehow convincing him, or setting him up to fall so we can break his plans apart. I say as i look towards the girl with a serious look in my eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know that the person in question might not be your favorite bu- She flinches back as her sister is quick to fire back at her words. Will you just shut up and listen to me! She screams back to her sister with a glare able to see her sister quickly become quiet and having a look of shock that she ignores. How about you listen to me first huh? She waits and then sees her sister just nod. With herself figuring that is from her little sister that usually needs help having a backbone and acting like they are equals like they should be. Now then i know you don't want him to be a free man and allow his plans to continue. I don't like the idea that much either, but i know he won't win with what he is doing. He pissed off the wrong person which is you, and i know you won't stop till he is put into justice. However, instead of having him be useless why not have him support justice instead? Have him play the antihero character or vigilante. He knows where player killers are do to having put a few down himself to try and save some kids they were breaking into being assassins. You can use Domarus' information network for yourself for when you get the prison up. It would only take for you to be willing to work with him. Combined with his information network and your group of strong allies the player killers could be stopped. Raven says with a nod of her heads and a strong conviction in her voice.

Upon hearing Hestia mention breaking Domarus' plans apart, Porvós would nip her heels with his fangs from the shadows and retreat quicker than any of them, even Kuro could react.  Clearly not enjoying or tolerating any plotting against Domarus in any way.

Itzal in the meantime was knocking his head against a tree.  "How.  Do people.  Do this?"  He had taken a break after he had somehow twisted up the string on the fishing pole...  Badly...  Beyond repair.  The npc stood there confused and sighed as he pulled out a manual and handed it to Itzal.  "Go ahead and take it, it's on the house."  Itzal took the book without looking up and sighed.  "Thanks, I'm good you can go now."  Itzal added the pole back to his inventory to reset it and fix the string.  He then read the manual carefully until he could understand it properly.  It took him a couple of tries, and bringing the pole back and forth from his inventory, but finally he got it to work.  After that came waiting for fish to take the bait.  Whenever they did he would add said fish into the bucket...  Of course he needed to get a fish to accept his bait first.  So now he'd wait.

.     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .

Of course the phrase went easier said than done.  Itzal sighed and wondered how long it would take before he could get them some bait.

@Hestia

I feel a bite as i can only assume it was porvos as i shake my head at that. Doesn't matter what you think Porvos i heal faster then a familiar can deal damage to me, and that is a little bit biased you know? My little sister brought up the idea first so hush up. I tell the snake knowing it is listening as i turn back towards my sister. So yeah as i said it would for you to somehow convince Domarus first that domination is a bad idea, or set him up for failure in some kind of manner Raven. Otherwise this idea of getting him to work with me is a no go. I say towards my own sister with a nod of my head. My familiar having heard the name provos quickly lands beside me ready to bite the fire snake that dared attack its owner ready to kill it with his own fangs and power crushing jaw if it dared to attack me again. Going to use the small amount of time it would take for fangs sink into the skin and out as the moment to crush the small creature. Kuro feeling doubt of doing so even then since he does like the small little fire snake. Having grown attached to the creature during his time with it when the owners got along to a extent.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raven nods her head at her sister's words wondering how she could even do that without it going all down hill. To convince the man that knows a whole lot about manipulation to do what she asks of him. She can only think of one easy and clear answer and that is to become a general and turn on him when the time is right. To make the man realize his plans are flawed and nobody would stand with him when he tries to take over. Since in the end it would just cause chaos for those who knew that could tell others to form a rebel like group against the man. She just nods her head knowing where to begin with in terms of getting Domarus to agree. Somehow becoming a general and then finding the perfect time to strike against him. She also smiles a bit figuring she should tip off the frontliner Itzal to very small extents. To give him barely anything to work with to get him curious. Figuring that he isn't smart enough or have enough time in trying to catch up to this Calrex person and boss fights that he would pursue Domarus to much.

Itzal kept working until he caught his first fish.  He attempted and failed three times before he caught his first one but still.  He caught one and he was proud....  It was only about the size of the head of a spoon but still, it was meant to be bait right?  One after another he added them to the bucket which had a little bit of water in it.  Pretty soon he had a decent amount for fishing.  He turned to the two who seemed in the middle of a deep conversation.  Should he interrupt them?.....  Maybe just a bit longer.  So he waited until they seemed calm and at the end of their conversation.  Then he called.  "Hey Hesita, Raven.  I think I've got us enough bate...  Took long enough I know but it's ready!"  He'd wait until Hestia and Raven came over before continuing.  "Alright so I'll teach you guys how to use these things.  Took me forever to figure out, and more tries than I'd like to admit...  And please don't laugh at the size of the fish, bread only attracts so many."

@Hestia

At hearing me be called over i nod towards my sister to signal we can talk more later as i whistle towards Kuro and points up as he nods in understanding as he takes to the air once more to leave Porvos alone as i then make my way over towards where you are with a grin on my face. I hear what you say and giggles at that as i look you in the eyes. You know that small creatures like salamanders and things work right? That is how the King of Lakes quest goes so i figured the same principal could apply here. Get a salamander that isn't the quest salamander and we could get a very big fish. I tell you with a amused look on my face. Why did you think i asked you to do it instead of having Kuro search for some worms? It is because i knew with your search skill that you could find such things within a single moment practically. I say while looking absolutely amused and on the verge of some laughter. My sister just giving you a look of understanding and patting you gently on the back to show she is willing to give sympathy instead of chuckling at some poor misfortune and lack of communication.