[PP - F21] Finishing the Deal << Nature's Treasure >>

Ruby had felt a little bad from what had happened a few days back trying to complete a deal with Shield, she had pushed her own beliefs onto someone she probably shouldn't have... plus running away from a boss she shouldn't probably have. Ruby had looked around on the 22nd floor on main settlement opening her messanger sending a message to Shield:

Hey Shield,

I know we got off on the wrong foot last time, however do you want to try again and finish up the deal we had started? I am sorry for not messaging you earlier about this. I am waiting on Floor 21, my appearance had changed a lot so look for my familiar. However, I understand if you are busy or don't like me.

Then she had pressed the send button leaning back against the bench she had sat on letting out a deep sigh hoping for the best.

@Shield

It had been some time since Shield had heard from Ruby. He could not say he was eager, but the apology seemed sincere enough, and he did not wish ill of her. He simply did not see the need to be friends. Still, the deal between them was solid, and he felt that everyone involved had something to gain. Since their last fishing trip, he had changed up not only his gear, but his skills as well. Should another fishing trip be in the works, he would be more prepared both on and off the battlefield.

'Ruby,

We're not enemies by any means. As long as we're all respectful going forward, I don't see a reason to back out of a good deal. That being said, might I recommend relocating to the twenty second floor? If we're aiming for chests, the contents will be slightly more valuable on the next floor up.

Shield'

He spent a little extra time in his kitchen that morning, crafting a small collection of consumables to help him along the way. He munched them down on the way there, as well as an immolation potion from his merchant wares. Lastly, he checked that he had set aside enough keys and the proper camping gear. If they were both fishing, he'd want to be prepared to handle a healthy haul of chests.

He arrived on the shore of the lake and pitched both of the single-sleeper tents. With the campsite properly prepared, he took his seat by the edge of the water.

Crafting and Consuming

Perfect T1 LD food                 [-5 T1 Materials]
Perfect T1 Perosperity food [-5 T1 Materials]
Perfect T3 Mitigation food   [-5 T3 Materials]

Buying from stock:

5 Golden Keys                         [-5000 Col]
+2 Immolation Potion            [-900 Col]
Single Tent x 2                        [-800 Col]