[PP - F07] Running from Fear << Case of Wurms >>

Ruby had giggled and said to her returning her smile with one of her own "I feel like you would find a lot of success if you you did such a thing, I expect it to be done within the next hour or so." she had said to her playfully. Ruby had smiled and said "Well then, maybe you should be around me at all times so I can jump in levels, I need the SP for stuff and the I need the levels to be useful to everyone." she had let out a giggle. Ruby had introduced herself to Hestia, she hadn't really said her name to many people in this game, she remembered saying it to Jevi and Tellybaby, but... she doesn't really know if she had said it to anyone else... however it felt good that someone else got to know her name, Ruby had smiled and said "Well, its nice to be your friend Ember. I really do enjoy your company, you have quite a lovely name." she had said truly trying to compliment her, not trying to be flirty. Then... a question had came from left field, Ruby had shook her head and said "No I came here alone in hopes to find some friends. I moved from America to Japan to follow my dreams of being a fashion designer. But, there hasn't been anyone that could really understand me other than the translator I had in the real world, and he wasn't a video gamer. Do you know one you know from the real world here in this game?"

@Hestia

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I chuckle a bit at you asking me to do it within the hour as i just give a dismissive wave. The boot camp will be set up on the go, and who knows maybe it is already formed and you're already a member and just don't know it yet. I say with a playful smile on my face as i say so as i continue moving along with you as the sounds of the earth being hit by something or something slithering is heard slowly coming towards us. I smile a bit at that as i simply equip my armor and other equipment and gets ready to just be the giant shield to protect us from the giant snake that will be trying to harm us. Myself hoping that i don't get injected once more by the thing with multiple doses of venom. I find myself shivering ever so slightly from the memories of last time that had occurred.  When asked my question back i shake my head no. Nope i don't know anybody from the real world who had come into the game. i say as i look towards you, and then back towards the direction of the mob preparing myself to use howl. Also thanks for the compliment about my name Cecilia. You have a wonderful name also. I say back as a compliment. I say cheerfully.

Ruby had giggled as she had joked around saying that maybe it was already formed and she had already been a member, Ruby had said to her "Then I must've been kidnapped by a cute girl to be already a member of a boot camp, because I don't remember signing up for one." she had smiled, however she had felt something coming towards them, however looking to Hestia she had seen her switch gear, Ruby on the other hand... well, didn't really have much she would want to swap into anyways, so she had just went into her inventory and equipped her handwraps and held one of the stones given to her from Birdie... and that was all she had actually needed. Looking back she had answered her question and thanked her for the compliment saying she had a wonderful name as well, Ruby had shook her head and said "Ah, I don't have that great of a name, at least not one that is good as yours anyways." she had smiled.

@Hestia

I chuckle a bit at that as i just smile. Well if you ever meet this cute girl why don't you tell me who she is. I would like to thank her for allowing me to meet a kind and wonderful person like yourself. I say back with a grin on my face as the monster in question appears with a loud roar of anger as it looks over towards the two of us as i nod towards you. Time to put a snake down. Shouldn't be too difficult right? I say as i look at the beast as i activate focused howl as it quickly turns its attention towards me. I just wave at the serpent with my shield wielding hand and prepare for the inevitable strike against me. I watch as the serpent comes towards me and bites into my armor as i just grin seeing it let out a shriek from the armor having been too hard for it to pierce resulting in its fangs chipping and cracking ever so slightly.

@Ruby

#99099 MD:5+1=6  70-151=1 (minimum)  Thorns: 54

[H:5] Hestia: HP: 1205/1205 | EN: 108/116 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 151 ACC: 1 |  EVA: -1 | Thorns: 54 l BLD: 36

Ruby: ?/?

Amphis Serpens: 121/175 MIT:45  DMG: 70

Ruby had giggled as she had tried to play around while complimenting herself and Ruby at the same time, Ruby had placed her hand on her hip and said with a playful smile "Are you trying to earn a kiss on the cheek a different way? If you answer yes, I would consider yourself successfully almost accomplishing it." she had giggled. However after a moment the Monster had appeared in from of them, Hestia asking out how hard could it be, Ruby had giggled and said "I suppose we'll find out wont we." then had waited for Hestia to finish what she had wanted to do, Ruby had moved forward with her punching arm and punched it with All Might... however she had certainly didn't expect it to perish after one hit. Ruby had blinked a few times still impressed she could do damage like this.

@Hestia

-----

#99100 MD:5+3=8  15*15=225-45=180

[H:5] Hestia: HP: 1205/1205 | EN: 108/116 | DMG: 3 | MIT: 151 ACC: 1 |  EVA: -1 | Thorns: 54 l BLD: 36

Ruby: HP: 1040/1040 - EN: 87/104

Amphis Serpens: 0/175 MIT:45  DMG: 70

I chuckle slightly at your words and with a eye roll i shake my head. I'm not trying to earn a kiss again Ruby. I say in amusement as i then watch you punch the snake destroying it in a single hit. See i told you that you would one shot this boss. I say in a cheerful and optimistic manner of voice. You should expect that kind of result from every mob on these tier one floors for quests. I don't really think there are many that could put up a challenge of not getting one shot by your punches. I tell you with a nod of my head as i keep my combat gear equipped for the meantime figuring that i will at least do so till we're at a safe zone just encase a player killer or stronger then average monster appears for some reason on this floor. So then Ruby now that you killed the serpens in like one hit. Anything else you want to do on this floor? I ask you in a curious tone of voice.

After blinking a few times she had looked to face Hestia in which she had said out to her that she would one shot the boss, Ruby had then said out in a confused manner "W-well I didn't expect it to be this easy!" however looking over she had seen a group of people coming from the distance, Ruby had stood up properly and squinted her eyes to try to see who it might be, however as they had appeared closer and closer... Ruby's nightmares had seemed to just come true today. Ruby's eyes had widened as she had exclaimed out "N-no... I-I'm too late..." she had shook her head and said out "I gotta go!" then she had turned around away from the group and Hestia and running away entering stealth in the process. The group of people came closer towards Hestia and one of them had began to speak out to her "The hell is her problem?" he shook his head "Anyways, perhaps you can help me. We are looking for someone, shes a little taller than you, really long blonde hair, red eyes, nice rack. Ever seen a woman like this?"

@Hestia

-----
ID:
99120 - LD: 13+1=14 Stealth Rating

I listen to ruby with a small chuckle as i just nod my head. I told you it was going to be that easy nothing to worry about at all. I say in a cheerful and optimistic tone of voice, and i the notice you look towards something and say something that confuses me. Wait..what do you mean by- I get cut off as you say you have to go and quickly leaves disappearing soon after as i just stand their confused by what just happened. Why did she leave so suddenly? I question softly to myself until i hear a voice behind me as i turn to face what seems like a group of players, and asking for where you are or at least what you used to look like. 'Blond, taller then me, Ruby leaving quickly out of nowhere. Okay yeah they're trying to find Ruby. Can't let them do that.' I think to myself as i look at the one who questioned me. Their is honestly a lot of players that could look like that. I may know where one such player is or isn't located at. Or i might know nothing of where such a player who looks like that is at. What is the name of this person and why are you looking for them in the first place? I ask the person in a calm manner towards the group as i don't raise weapons at all to not seem defensive since that would give away i know who they are talking about, and therefore where you are located at possibly.

The man had looked down at Hestia "Well then smartass, if you want to know the players name her name is Ruby. Our business with her though is none of your business. Lets just say... she owes us something." he had let out a chuckle. He had looked back towards his men and looked back at Hestia and said to her "It's either a yes or a no, we don't want to mess around here and waste our time talking to someone like you. Give us our answer and we'll leave you alone." Meanwhile, Ruby had continued to run forward still in stealth, until she had ran towards a cliff in which she couldn't run forward anymore, Ruby had looked around for a place to hide, she had found a rock to hide behind in which Ruby had found herself hiding bringing her knees upwards to her chin and placing her hands on the side of her head on her ears trying to find a happy place even though she has the face like she had seen a ghost, mumbling in fear hoping just hoping they would just go away.

@Hestia

Hearing the name just confirms that the answer i have to look for is rather an easy one to do. Yeah i've seen Ruby she usually hangs around on floor fourteen usually near the castle of the undead king training herself up to take on the newer quests on the tier three floors. I say in a calm voice not displaying any signs of lies or deceit in my tone or stance. Having spent some time to be able to hide signs of lying as best as i am able to do so. I just came from floor fourteen towards this one from having completed the undead lich king quest to help out the green cloaks on that floor, and came to this one to see if low leveled players were in need of some help with quests. I say towards the leader mixing in some truth into the lie to make it more believable since i have beaten the undead lich king quest, and i am on this floor to help low leveled players gain levels, but just happened to run into Ruby and help her out instead since she was feeling more then just a little bit down in the dumps. However, as you said you are busy, and clearly i am a bit busy with what i want to do so i think we should part ways. I need to try to find that tier one player who ran off. Probably thought you guys were thieves or something. I say as i turn towards the direction i saw you starting to run towards as i start walking in that direction looking towards my familiar and moves my eyes towards the left since i can't point backwards. To signal to my familiar to keep an eye out for that group if they decide to follow me in any manner.

The man had looked over to his men and said a whisper to them "Is your f***ing tracking mod broken? This b**ch just said she was on the fourteenth floor, the hell did you bring us here?" the man immediately replied in a whisper but in fear "I'm sorry! I can't control whether or not coding in a game is broken or not!" the man had growled and looked back to Hestia "Thank you for your help, I doubt you are seriously busy however we have someone to find." he had turned around to his men and said "Lets just head home, more than likely shes not even there. I swear to god once we find her we'll have our way and remove her from the face of the earth.." he had began to walk forward past his men, his men looking at Hestia then back at him and turned around to follow behind him. The man had grumbled and let out a growl letting his men know he was pissed off, however his men didn't make a sound... they were worried to how he might react.

@Hestia

'Remove from the face of the earth huh. Nope not allowing that guy anywhere near Ruby, and it makes sense now why she has been changing her appearance like crazy now all of a sudden. That guy must've been trying to use her in some fashion that would probably be classified as abuse, and she went into hiding via changing her looks so much to avoid having that guy see her again. Okay we have a possible story for why Ruby is the way she looks now and why she changed her looks very quickly.' i think to myself as i walk in the direction of where i saw Ruby run towards making sure to move quickly as i switch over to my vanity hoodie, pants, and shirt to aid in this by allowing a greater range of movement as i run towards where i saw you ran as i whistle towards my familiar as he nods and takes flight going to help by being the aerial view to make sure that it isn't easy to hide without myself or Kuro knowing where the player is going to be at. Myself even having unequpped my sword and shield to make sure nothing could be slowing me down in my search for my guildmate and friend.

Ruby had moved back and forth, her eyes opened wide with tears flowing down her face as she had seen the people she had tried to run away from... she was a little too late to get the Hiding mod to prevent her from being tracked by them. She was trying to save up the money and build up the SP to get them along with building up her damage opportunities, however she had felt like it all was coming to a close as eventually they would find her even behind the change of looks she had brought upon herself. Purobolos looking confused had poked at Ruby however she didn't react or say anything, after a moment he knew something was wrong. Purobolos had looked sad to see his master upset like this, like she had just seen a ghost that wanted to kill her. Purobolos had floated out of the area and looked around in the forest instead with a ticked off look trying to find the people that had made her this way, he was in aggressive mode.

@Hestia

I make my way through the environment knowing i am a fair distance behind probably since Ruby managed to get a head start while i was busy covering for her with conversation with those people. I look up towards my familiar who shakes his head at the moment as i just nod my own in understanding as i continue running along the floor as i enter a small forested region of the floor as i raise a eyebrow at this. 'Forests on floor seven? Interesting thought it would be too mountainous for such things, but i guess that just means that floors offer more variety then what can be seen with the eye in regards to the majority doesn't equal the total terrain. I do my best to move as fast as my body will carry me as the edge of the forest slowly comes into view step by step as i smile knowing that this will make spotting ruby easier possibly if it opens up to a wide field that would be hard to hide from.

Purobolos had kept a keen eye out into the distance looking for people that could have harmed his master, he was not going to just let her be taken or abused like this too easily. He kept moving his fists into a ball then kept the same angered look on his face letting out a growl... essentially in a Guard Mode preventing anything from getting past him. The man had looked back to his team and said to them "Floor 14 huh... why in the world would she be up there on her own, I guess looking for people for her to grow stronger is a possibility however shes just a support, who on earth would even have the chance to even help her." one of the men had spoke up and said "Maybe shes trying to seduce people to help give her a benefit!" the man had shook his head and said to him "I wouldn't doubt it being the sl** she is. Teasing all of us, and not giving us anything even though we helped her a lot, we should had just killed her then and there..."

@Hestia

I walk out of the forest and arrives at the cliff and looks around not seeing anything that would give away a easy way down such a thing as i glance towards the rocks as i just smile sadly as i continue to walk forward towards the few rocks that people could hide behind. It's Ember. No need to be scared Cecilia. i say in a gentle tone of voice as i make my way around the rock and sits beside you and instantly wraps an arms around you an then just remains in silence as i lean against the rock bending one knee and letting the other remain straight and flat against the ground as i rest my head gently against the rock we're both against as i look up towards the sky. I'm here for you Cecilia you can let out any inner feelings or such that you need to let off of your chest. I say in a gentle and caring tone not asking about the people yet. Knowing that if they truly frightened you in any manner that just a comforting hand is needed first before approaching such a topic. My inner big sister mode coming out to try and take care of the ones i care for.

Purobolos had looked over to see a figure come out from the forest, however he had seen someone familiar, someone that she had been alright around until she had seen other figures. Purobolos had let down his aggression and let her go over to where Ruby had been hiding. Ruby hadn't reacted, she had heard Hestia's voice however it didn't stop her from moving back and forth. However she had felt her wrap an arm around her, the formula had been broken and she had began to cry out, Ruby had shifted herself and placed her head on her shoulder wrapping both her arms around Hestia and she had just began to cry, she didn't speak however she had just cried out holding Hestia close to her. After a moment she had took in a deep breath and tried to get herself together, however tears had still flowed down her face she had tried to speak however she had tried to speak into her shoulder "I-I'm too late... I-I don't want them to do anything to me... but its inevitable..."

@Hestia

I hug you tightly as you wrap our arms around me as i gently move my hand along your back moving it up and down gently. Trying to comfort you as best as i am able to do so with no wrods at all while you're crying. I just say softly over and over while you're crying. It's okay. It's going to be okay Embers is here. With when you get close to getting a bit of control of just some sniffles and able to get close to speaking. I am here, and nobody harms my family. They won't do anything to you that i promise Cecilia. I say with a strong determination within my eyes. A strong burning passion of protection and sense of duty to make sure nobody messes with those i care for. Knowing that i wish i could just punch them and get it over with, but sadly that will make me a criminal in this world if even for a little while with the added bonus of myself not even that good at fighting as of yet. I'll make sure that group won't be able to do anything towards you, and i will make sure that if they try anything they will have to get past this tank. You've seen how i am ruby i am a unmoving wall that they couldn't dare dream of surpassing if their goals are as weak as trying to use others. My determination and motivation is fueled by my sense of protecting everyone, so i will make sure Nobody messes with you, my friends, and even more my family which include you and the rest of HDA. I say with a nod of my head as i point towards myself. Also if you're worried about them finding you we will need to do lots of quests to get you that hiding skill to as high as it can go. At the very least i have been able to put seeds of doubt into their group by making them doubt their tracker, and they are most likely going to be searching the fourteenth floor at least for quite a bit. I say with a nod of my head.

Ruby had shook her head after she had spoken, she had held her a little tighter and said "You can't be around me forever... all it takes for them is to find who I really am and never let me out of their sights..." she had cried out more "I just wanted to be who I am... I just want to be confident in myself, my real self. Now I am forced to look like someone else... just in hopes that they would never find me. I was too late to build up Stealth... ive been unmotivated and lazy and now its too late for me..." she had said out. She had kept repeating "too late for me" over and over again as if she had just lost herself and she had just went insane. Ruby had let go of Hestia and sat up before standing once more, however she had still been crying "It's just better for you to go... I am only going to get you in things I don't want you to get into... I'm sorry..." she had began to take steps away from her, however she hadn't been looking and began to walk towards the edge of the cliff.

@Hestia

I hear this and i can feel my heart drop in sadness at seeing the sight of a once confident, energetic and funloving girl be reduced to a crying, unconfident, and miserable person. Once i see you get up and start moving towards the cliff i grab your arm and makes you face me and looks at you with a rather fierce look. Knowing i am probably going to feel guilty for the rest of the week if this doesn't work, but i can't slap you so harsh words will be the only thing i can do to try and make it equal to a slap. What did you do with Cecilia! Where is the fun loving, flirty, and kind girl that i knew huh! Where is she cause i am sure as h**l not in front of her right now. So why don't you give me back my sister, and friend right now you stranger. I know i can't be near Cecilia always, and i know i can't protect her at every moment, but i can do my best to get her ready to face a bunch of flunkies and weaklings like that group. To make sure she can defend herself and stand up to those idiots cause she shouldn't be so scared that she has to hide herself. So i'll ask again where is Cecilia cause all i see in front of me is a scared girl trying to run away from her problems. From what i know of Cecilia she doesn't run from her problems she goes to face them head on. i say as i keep a strong firm grip of your arm as i say this. Making sure you couldn't run away even if you tried.