[PP - F02/7] Sting Like a Bee << Return of the Queen >>

Ruby had tried to kept herself together as they had began to walk back towards the main settlement, a lot had happened in the previous few hours... she had forced herself out of her own home to do something with her day, and she had came across one of her worst fears in front of someone she had cared about, or at least cared about a lot in the recent times. She had a family, she had loved everyone in it, she had came into this game hoping to find some life friends, and she has gotten that plus the chance for more... she couldn't be happier when thinking about something like that, however... once again, her hunger had gotten to her, before she had knew it she had complained to Hestia saying out to her "We are getting food first right? I am suuuuuper hungry.." after saying that she could just feel Purobolos rolling his eyes.

@Hestia

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just chuckle at your words and just nods my head. yes we are getting food first Ruby it is about that time to get something to eat, so of course we're stopping. Plus i am getting a bit hungry myself from all this walking. I say in a cheerful tone of voice as we enter the main settlement as i lead us towards some place where we can get us a good filling meal for the next quest that we go on. Be that whatever you end up wishing to fight be it Wind Wasp, or sand shark that has come back stronger then before. I look around the main settlement of the floor trying to find anything that could work for a filling meal having changed back to vanity clothing once we entered the main settlement. Once more feeling safe enough to be able to do such a thing since players are unable to die within safe zones or even take damage which means i can afford to wear such casual clothing. Any preference on a place to eat? i ask curiously.

Ruby and her stomach had felt relieved that she had confirmed that they were going to get food first before going out to do another quest, but before long she had asked if she had a preference on food, Ruby had nodded her head and said "My favorite thing to eat is Italian food paired with a nice sweet red wine, I don't like alcohol however I do enjoy my sweet red wine... however past that I just don't enjoy it." she had let out a giggle informing her of her favorite things, she had wanted to make her happier earlier so she had felt like she had needed to inform her on the things she had extremely enjoyed. "I don't know any place on the seventh floor that serves such a thing, matter of fact this could be the first time I have ever been on this floor before, I just haven't really been here before." she had confessed to her she had felt a little embarrassed that she had no idea about this floor at all, however she had picked herself up.

@Hestia

Well each floor usually has at least one restaurant for a person's preference since there is a plethora of cooks and such as professions that have been taken up. It is just a matter of trying to find the perfect restaurant that i can get for you to enjoy what you want in terms of food and drink. I say with a kind smile as i at least now know to look for a italian restaurant for the two of us to eat at. I look around the main settlement which is in a cave as i glance at all the different store names as we pass by them seeing that the majority of the stores seem to be blacksmithing, artisans, and merchants. With a few restaurants here and there but none of them seeing like they would serve italian food based on interior design and exterior decor. Eventually after ten minutes of walking i do fine such a restaurant as i breathe a sigh of relief. yay! Italian restaurant found. Hope you didn't mind the extra walking. I say as i look towards you.

Ruby had nodded her head, at one point she had remembered that tidbit of information... however in recent times she had already forgot that in every main settlement there was a restaurant for every food type in the real world to appeal to everyone. She had shrugged and said "Eh... I haven't really been too picky at where I eat, its just I know the type of food I really really enjoy. Probably one of these days ill go around on each floor and find the one I like the most, however for now I just find one and eat there. No big deal." she had giggled. Entering the main settlement she had joined Hestia and trying to find a Italian restaurant they could find, however... it took a few moments walking past all the different professions and random buildings without signs or anything, however eventually they had found themselves in front of a Italian Restaurant they knew it was because of the smell and the sign that had been showing outside, Ruby had smiled and said "Well... what are we waiting for?"

@Hestia

I nod with a smile as i enter the italian restaurant alongside you as they don't have any window seats most likely since there isn't anything really to look outside too. A waiter is there it lead us towards a table after we designate what kind we would want. A table for two please. Booth table would be nice. I specify with a smile as the waiter nods and takes us to one of the booth tables that lines the wall and then places menus in front of us and nods his head. I will get you your waters in a moment, so that you can have some time to look over the menu. He says in a polite tone of voice having a accent to it as he then goes off to get us our waters most likely like he just said he was going to do so. I just immediately open up the menu and reads through the list wondering what they even serve at a italian restaurant. having never been one to before in my life. My familiar Kuro just sitting by my side of the booth waiting for any food that i order that he can eat.

Ruby had walked inside the restaurant alongside Hestia, she had looked around and it had been a nice looking place... however she was looking to see if any one of "them" were present in the restaurant like some sort of stalker. However looking around she didn't necessarily see any one of the four men that were in the group, however one couldn't even be present here. Not noticing Hestia she had looked forward to see that she had moved forward "H-hey wait up!" she had said out following up behind catching up with her. However after a moment she had brought them to a booth table, Ruby taking a seat in front of Hestia and with a polite tone she had said that she would get them water, Ruby had nodded her head and said "Actually if you can get a sweet red wine I would appreciate that with water." with a smile. She had looked forward at Hestia in which she had been looking at the menu, however Ruby doesn't need to. She already knows what she wants to get.

@Hestia

The waiter nods his head at your asking for red wine as he adds that to what he should get, and after the waiter leaves i just look over towards you and says a bit nervously. I honestly don't know what to get Ruby i have never been to a italian restaurant, so i am kinda clueless on what would actually be good to eat here. Could you maybe just order for me from something that you think would be good to eat? I ask you not wishing to slow you down in terms of what you would want to eat from my own indecisiveness from not being sure what to get at all. I look around the area looking at just the general inner decorations for the place. I then smile a bit and nods my head. So then which quest would you like to do first Ruby? Taking down the wind wasp queen again in its stronger form, or taking down the sand shark? I ask curiously figuring we should figure out which one to do first.

Ruby's eyes had widened a little bit when Hestia had began to speak, she had blinked a few times when she had finished with the only thing that came to her mind was "Has she never enjoyed life?" however before long she had said out to her "Well, a lot of Italian Food have a lot in common however I don't know what you would enjoy. Would you enjoy something more simple, one that has Sauce being the star of the dish? One being more meaty?" she had wanted to know how she wanted it before making a decision for her to get. However after a moment she had asked out what quest she would like to do first, then had gave a suggestion in which Ruby had nodded her head and said out "I am fine doing the Wind Wasp first then to go take down the Sand Shark, or at least their evolutionary forms. I had already taken down their base forms... I don't need to kill the base forms all over again." she had let out a giggle.

@Hestia

I think for a bit wondering what i would like to choose for something to eat. I tap my cheek gently as i try to think of things that i have eaten previously that i enjoy knowing that in theory that based on previous experiences that something meaty might be good, but in the end starting from something simple might be the best. Since in theory if it is simple then it could easily be made at home and then experimented with different things to change it up to see what kind of result i would end up getting, and if it is simple it could be considered something to get use to the style of Italian food possibly? I will just ask for something simple first Ruby. I say with a nod of my head and then glances towards my familiar. And something meaty for Kuro since i am certain he is hungry also. I say as i gently pet his head as he lets out a satisfied little rumble at being remembered, and at the pets. Also got it wind wasp which means i will only be able to help with thorns and nothing else legitimately. I've heard that the thing is immune to bleed and paralyze so that makes my status affect enhancements useless. I say with a small sigh of frustration at hat fact.

After a moment of thinking she had said that she would just like something simple, however something Meaty for Kuro. Ruby had looked down to look at Kuro, with a smile she had leaned down to give him a few pets on the head before saying "Well the most simplest meal you can get is Spaghetti with Meatballs, you cannot get literally any simpler than that... and for your little buddy, I don't know one that could be good for him, however if you order a Meatball meal its different. Typically Meatballs in Spaghetti are bitesize... however ordering actual Meatballs they come much bigger in size, so maybe this little guy will enjoy that, does that sound good to you?" she had finished with asking a question to Kuro before petting him and playing with him as if he was a dog in her home. Looking back up she had described that she was only going to be useful in one way and that was going to be in thorns damage, Ruby had nodded her head and with a smile she had said "At least you can do something, and thats all I could ask is a little bit of help."

@Hestia

I nod my head with a smile at hearing your recommendation. I guess i will go with that then, and i will get that meatball meal thing for my Kuro also. I say with a smile on my face as i pet his head gently, and i see you join in too as Kuro just enjoys being the center of attention like this seeming very happy with the results of being the center of the attention. However, that ends a bit after your words as the waiter comes over carrying two ice waters, and for yourself your red wine as he sets down the ice waters for us both and the red wine over to you. Now then have you two ladies thought of what you're going to have this afternoon. The waiter asks as he takes out a little notebook and pen to write down our orders as i glance to you and then says mine first. I'll have the meatball meal, and also spaghetti with meatballs please. I ask politely to the waiter who nods his head and then looks over towards you to hear what you're going to be having. Once the waiter has the meal he then goes off to the kitchen to get the meals cooked. Yeah i guess you have a point that i will be useful at least with my thorns, and at the very least you will be able to kick the queen's butt easily since by the time you do that the wind wasp minions should hopefully just die on my armor. I say optimistically.

Ruby had giggled seeing Kuro extremely happy becoming the center of attention. However after a moment she had looked up to the waiter that had brought them both a ice water and glass of red wine that Ruby had wanted. Ruby had thanked her for the drinks and waited for Hestia to finish speaking, once she had finished speaking Ruby had spoke up and said "And I would like a lasagna." she ha smiled. After she had wrote all the meals and said she would be back with their meals, Ruby's attention had shifted back towards Hestia as she had optimistically spoke out to her, Ruby had giggled and said "I wouldn't be able to easily kick its butt without you here. I probably would had found myself dying in probably more than one way of dying without you being here for me. So thank you Ember." she had smiled warmly. 

@Hestia

There is no need to thank me at all Ruby i am just doing what is the right thing to do, and helping out a family member is part of the whole doing what is right. But yeah together that queen won't stand a chance since you won't be running out of energy anytime soon when going up against the queen with me providing you energy through the use of energize, and you won't be getting hit from my use of howl, or Focuses howl depending on if the queen comes with minions or not. I say with a nod of my head having only bothered to learn the queen's special drop item, and the special abilities the queen could have. Not particularly caring for the last hit item unlike the sand shark one that i have in my inventory. Knowing that the sand shark item will have to be saved for a special occasion for when a floor boss could be extra tough. But yeah lets move on from talking about quests since there is probably a whole lot more interesting things we could be talking about, or at the very least lots of more fun things.

Ruby had shook her head and said to her "No, I do need to thank you for taking time out of your day and staying with me, helping me, especially with the situation that I am currently in..." she had nervously let out a chuckle before feeling a little upset about the whole ordeal, being forced to needing to stay by Hestia in order just to stay safe at least for today. She had sighed and just shook her head just trying to stay optimistic about it all. She had looked back up to Hestia in which she had asked to move on from talking about quests, Ruby had let out a giggle and said "Well, tell me more about yourself then. Do you have any siblings? How was your parents? I can answer mine, and no I don't have any brothers or sisters I was born a only child, and my mother inspired me to want to do clothing, however my father worked a lot. He was hard working man that kept us in his mind and what pushed him forward everyday. And yes... they weren't too happy to find out that... well I'm a lesbian."

@Hestia

I've told you it is nothing for me to spend my day helping you out and just hanging out with you. i mean it is better then spending my day aimlessly wandering through the main settlement looking for anybody who could've needed some help, but from the looks of things when we walked about it seemed like nobody was in need of some tank support in taking down the quests located on this floor. I say with a nod of my head as i look into your eyes. When asked the question i do nod my head with a smile. Well for myself i have a little sister whose name is Raven. She is a few years younger then me and i practically raised her by myself. My mother way busy working as a nurse to try and pay the bills and my father had passed away because of himself being a cop. Was killed by someone who was trying to scam others for their own gain, but at the very least the man was put into jail. My Dad is the reason i have a strong need to protect everyone even if i don't know them. Because it is the right thing to do, and why i want to build a prison within this game. To make sure that player killers can meet the justice they deserve. I say with a nod of my head. So i raised my sister my myself being the older sister and all, and once i could get a job i did so myself which kinda left me with not any time for myself in the real world. Since i was always either helping my little sister, working at my job, or doing school work i have been given. I say with a nod of my head as i chuckle a bit. You can say that is the reason i am such a workaholic while in this game it has become basically what i am use to back in the real world. Nonstop working.

Ruby had listened, she had described her family in which she had felt happy to hear that she had cared and raised her sister on her own, however she had felt a little upset that her mom and father weren't really necessarily there for her. However she had only felt a little bad to hear that her father had died wrongfully by what we can compare to in this world a player killer. Ruby had looked down and said to her "I am sorry to hear about your father, eventually my father had to retire because of old age, however thankfully they had enough money to live the way they had wanted to." Before long though she had finished off with saying that the main reason why she works so much is because of how she was like in the real world, Ruby had giggled and said "Well that certainly makes sense to why you work so much, for me to why I love clothing so much is I have the fondest memories of staying home with my mom and we would just make clothing all day, I enjoyed it, she enjoyed spending time with me as she had nothing really much better to do. It really kept the bond between us strong. Even as I grew older in my high school we would still spend time together making clothing, heck we made my prom dress." she had giggled.

@Hestia

I smile a bit and nods my head. Well at least you were able to make your dress rather then spend hundreds of dollars on one that was already made. Something that i will never understand why pay so much for a dress when you can just go in simple clothes that are a fraction of the price. You don't need a dress to look pretty or prettier just the right clothing that expresses who you are and can highlight parts of your body and can match up just right if a person cared that much about looking pretty. I say with a nod of my head as i look towards you as the waiter starts coming back towards us holding a big plate holding our food as he sets it down on a thing to hold the bigger plate and then hands us our dishes putting in front of me the two meals i ordered and for yourself your lasagna. The waiter then smiles and says. Hope you two have a wonderful meal. Then departs to take more orders with another waiter taking the trey and such that carried our food out to here. i look towards Kuro and puts the meatball meal in front of him to eat as he eagerly starts eating the food having been hungry.

Ruby had chuckled and shook her head "Well, we still did spend money on all the materials, but yes you are correct we didn't spend hundreds of dollars and we made one that expresses myself more than what we could of ever bought. If I could show you I would show you... however its back at my American home and I kind of forgot what it even looked like... high school Cecilia and adult fashionista Cecilia are two different people." she had nervously giggled. However after a moment the woman had came back and presented them with their meals, and after her leaving she had seen Hestia place the Meatball meal in front of Kuro for him to eat in which he didn't hesitate to begin eating. Ruby didn't either she had picked up her fork and knife and cut into the Lasagna to begin eating, while getting a sip of her sweet red wine, just getting into her nice place and feeling happier or at least feeling a lot better when it comes to emotion.

@Hestia

I chuckle at the thought of a dress expressing you perfectly, and the fact that you were different during highschool. Well then if that is the case once we escape from this game, or when you finally start deciding to try and make your personal masterpiece from clothing within this game why don't we meet up i am certain it will be a sight to behold both fo those cases. The dress you could call a masterpiece now, and what passed fro being good or maybe even great for you back in highschool. I say in a playful tone of voice with a smile on my face as i then get to eating my meal with a smile on my face. Enjoy the food that was ordered, and rather glad that i did so since it would've been a waste of COL otherwise. Though even then it is a video game so making a food that is really good isn't that hard considering it is all done by a crafting system to a certain extent.