[PP - F02/7] Sting Like a Bee << Return of the Queen >>

Ruby had giggled and said to her "Well, one things for certain if you ever meet up with me in the distant future I might just forcibly put some clothes on you for you to try. Its a pain for me to not do it now, I cant tell you how many times I have dragged Tel to put some stuff on." she had continued to giggle. However she had continued to eat, however she had kind of remained in silence just thinking about everything that had been going on. She had just breathed in the air, and just remained calm, there is a chance that they could be following her... however it was just better to not thin upon that and just focus on finding a way to beating them. Ruby had placed her drink down on the table and said out to Hestia "So... do you think they could be stalking me, behind the shadows? Waiting for the one opportunity they can, even if I can successfully get the mod?"

@Hestia

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I chuckle a bit at hearing how you've dragged Tel into shops. Well thankfully you haven't done that to me yet since i like wearing these style of clothes and i am afraid of what you could decide for wanting to test what i can wear to see if it looks good. i say in amusement with a smile on my face as i then also go back to eating my own meal wondering about the group that is being a bother for yourself. Wondering what could be the best method for dealing with them, and feeling rather alright with the fact that the group can't do much at the moment possibly from the fact their leader did go orange. The only problem for myself not knowing how long that orange crystal lasts, but it certainly will be enough to prevent them from going within the town since the guards could be there to stop him thinking he is a criminal which would be true. Once you speak up once more i shake my head no. i don't think they will be able to track you easily at the very least since you wouldn't be affected by their tracker. The only thing is hiding from them won't help you in the end Ruby. You need to find a more permanent solution to stop them from harassing you and stop them from harassing others. Do you really want to be living in fear for the rest of your time in this game because of them? I ask you in a calm tone of voice just being realistic about the matter that they could always come back tracking or no. Knowing that you're calmer at the very least the next step will be to try and convince to face your fears rather then run.

Ruby had chuckled and said "I am still trying to get a grasp on the clothing you like, then when I find a group of clothing I would like you to try then I will ask you to come over to my store for a private meeting for you to try them. I try not to do it in public or anything, I don't want to dress anyone in something they don't like in front of people they don't know or people in general." she had giggled. However after a moment she had began to speak about something that had been infecting her mind in the past few moments, however after she had replied Ruby had thought for a moment and said "No I don't want to live in fear at all, however it still could be a possibility they could be stalking me. Sure I could get the mod to prevent them from tracking me... however they probably are smarter than that and could be watching where I go... probably even in this restaurant and I wouldn't know..." she had said getting a little more affected by it.

@Hestia

I chuckle a bit at hearing that you're trying to figure my style out as i just nod my head not going to give any hints since it probably is like some sort of game for yourself to get a grip on what others like to wear. Well then hopefully you can try to figure out as time goes by. I say with a chuckle as i look towards you and then nods going back to being serious. As i said Ruby if you want to stop living in fear you must first be able to confront it. Find out what part of them has you scared, and try to overcome that aspect so you can face the people directly without being scared. Since it is that fear that they are preying on to be able to manipulate you as they desire, and i won't allow them to manipulate you ever. I say with my voice getting a certain dark edge when i speak of manipulation my visible right hand seemingly getting tense as if having to stop it from clenching into a fist. I take a calming breathe as my body relaxed once more. Anyhow as i said you need to be able to face your fear before you can ever be rid of those people.

Ruby had just went back to finishing her meal as she had listened to Hestia, in which... she had sat in silence, just thinking, a portion of her mind had been screaming into her mind that she was right, one portion of her mind saying that she wouldn't be able to do such a thing, she couldn't get powerful enough... simply put it had been a war in her mind, trying to find what she should do... Ruby had looked down as she had finished her meal and she had wiped her mouth with a napkin just thinking, blinking a few times breathing in and out through her nose saying "I just don't know what to do. I know I can do it, but theres thoughts in my mind that tell me otherwise, then other thoughts in my mind are fighting the ones trying to convince me I cant, then my mind just goes to war... and I just... I just, I don't know what to do anymore. I can't come up with a clear answer with what to do. I- I'm just lost Hestia, I need help." she had finished asking for help.

@Hestia

I just nod my head as i look into your eyes. And i am scared to Ruby. I am scared of this game, i am scared of dying, i am scared everytime i go into those fields thinking it is going to be my last time, and further more obviously i am afraid of possibly never returning to the real world while at the sametime fearing the real world. Fearing how much could've changed since our being trapped within here. Although i can triumph over those fears knowing i have hope that a better tomorrow can be achieved through my own efforts, a better outcome if i believe that it can be achieved, and trust in those around me to help me out. Also trust that even though the world can be a dark place all it takes to change it is a simple soul wanting to change it for the better with a help of a few friends. because nobody can defeat their fears on their own. Nobody enters the darkness by themselves they need a helping hand in the form of their friends to pull them through. I never said face your fears alone ruby. We can face them together and help you overcome them in that manner, so you can live in a brighter tomorrow. I say with a nod of my head and a smile on my face as i look into your eyes. So what do you say? Feel like having me help you enter your own personal darkness so i can help you fight against it for a brighter tomorrow?

Ruby just couldn't help but feel a little bit bad about herself, that many people have went out to get help and not truly get better on their own, she had felt bad to assume things on people, she had... some sort of grudge against those who said it was easy to do it by themselves, clearly they had never met Ruby. She had fought back to let out a few tears, in which she had been successful in doing so however looking back forward to Hestia she had smiled and nodded her head after her question saying to her "Please...? I cannot do this alone anymore... I need you, I need everyone..." she had gotten up from her seat and moved to Hestia's and sat next to her grabbing her hand and looking into her eyes "Please..?" she had asked one last final time even though she had already knew what the answer was going to be, without a doubt in her mind she had already known what the answer was going to be.

@Hestia

Of course i will be by your side helping you out with every single step of the way. Don't worry Ruby you have me by your side. I say in a gentle tone of voice as i look into your eyes. I then let go of your hands and pull you into a close hug. i will always be here to help you out through anything that you could be having trouble with because you're a friend and i am always there for my friends. I say as i gently rub your back having seen a few tears escape before you had come over towards my side of the booth. Figuring that there might be a few more left within you for what you must be feeling because of that group. Feeling rather sad that you have to deal with such people for any reason, and any length of time. That such terror and fear shouldn't have to exist within this game that was meant for fun. That such terrible people exist in big and small degrees. Finding my resolve just becoming stronger to form a prison as fast as possible to make sure such people can't continue to cause fear and chaos within our new reality for the time being. Until we all can escape.

Ruby had smiled saying that she would help her, and she would have her by Ruby's side, before pulling her to a close hug. Ruby had wrapped her arms around Hestia as well holding her close placing her head on her shoulder letting out a what tears were in her system to remove the thoughts that had been in her mind. Ruby had tried to force words out of her system to say out to Hestia and after a moment she had said to her "Thank you Ember..." she had let out a few more tears "Thank you..." she had cried into her shoulder. She had been living in fear, in terror from these people, she had feared that they would come back to her and she had seen them and lost herself all over again, however this time she had someone who was willing to stand by her side until everything had been resolved, there was no need to hide anymore and she had just been extremely thankful for it, Ruby had pulled up from her shoulders and looked her into her eyes and said "Is there... anything I could do to repay you...?"

@Hestia

At asking if there is anything i could ask for repayment i go to say a natural response that i would have and then i pause and just smiles thinking at least another bad joke could be in order. Well as much as you would probably hope for me saying a kiss it isn't that. I just want you to always just be you Ruby. Don't let anybody make you change who you are, and what you like to look like from now on. I say with a nod of my head as i look at you. The waitress then comes back and looks towards us as she takes away all the finished plates that included Kuro's and returns them to the kitchen. You can leave whenever you wish just leave some COL on the table. The waitress says politely before moving towards the kitchen once more to have the plates we used be washed since we had finished our meals. So then want to go and beat up a giant wasp queen now? I ask with a smile on my face.

Ruby had giggled after her response, she had smiled playfully and said to her "Awe, are you sure you don't want a kiss from me? Seems like you've always been wanting one~" she had taken a moment to pause and regain her posture as she had looked into Hestia's eyes before saying shaking her head "I may get scared, whether thats because my life is on the line or someone else's might be.. but one thing that will never change about me, is who I am... I just need a little help bettering myself and making myself better and confident to tackle these problems." she had giggled. After a moment the woman had came back and returned the plates to the kitchen where they had belonged, before long she had asked if she had wanted to go beat up a giant wasp queen, Ruby had smiled and nodded her head and said "Only if your cute butt is with me~"

@Hestia

I nod my head with a smile glad to see you back to your usual self for the moment, and hopefully staying that way for as long as we're dealing with that group. In the sense of not getting fearful because of them just being present. Yeah lets go beat up a wasp queen i am ready. I say with a nod of my head as i drop the necessary amount of COL for the meal onto the table and then makes my way out of the restaurant once you get moving since you are on the side of the booth that leads out to being able to walk while i am on the wall side of sitting. Once we start leaving Kuro gets up and quickly follows us out seemingly satisfied with his meal that he had. Also it is natural to be scared for people's lives even our own that is normal. As long as you can triumph over that fear and gather strength from it to do your best to fight back against the thing that could be trying to harm you, or to get strength from that fear to run away to fight another day if the thing is to strong like a floor boss could potentially be. I say with a nod of my head.

Ruby had nodded her head and stood up from her seat seeing that she had payed for the amount, Ruby didn't want to be rude... however every bit of col had just counted towards her being able to refund the skill, and to be honest... she probably will never be able to purchase a home with how often she actually uses col just to refund skills. Ruby had looked over to Hestia and said to her "Sorry for not paying for any of it... I kinda need to save every bit of col that I can to refund this skill to fix my build and everything." she had nervously giggled. However after a moment Hestia had spoke out and gave her a lesson about it all, Ruby had continued to nervously giggled and said to her "I guess I just have been discouraged from previous attempts in time and after the last thing that had been happened to me, I just... paniced and didn't know what to do. And... I guess I just wanted to hide everything, which means my long blonde hair had to go along with its color..."

@Hestia

Well why not bring back your blond hair? You shouldn't be scared to show who you are and be scared that you would have to hide a look that you enjoy having. You have friends that will stand by you side. heck Jomei is ready to defend us with his very life i could believe i'm certain that some no named idiots wouldn't get him to be scared, and certainly not myself. Shield can be a impenetrable wall all he wants, but i am taking that title within time. I say with a grin on my face as i point to me. Cause i have to become the best to be able to protect my new family within this game which includes you and the rest of HDA. I can't afford to be a slouch when it comes to being a tank since that is what i primarily am. I say with a nod of my head as i walk with you towards the teleport gate within this town.  Also don't worry about not paying for anything i did offer the meal and said i would pay for it all earlier didn't i. I say with a smile on my face.

Ruby had looked over when she had asked why not bring back her blond hair, the answer was kind of simple, before long she had said out to her "Well... mostly because my hair is this short, its typically... well extremely long, and having something this short well... kind of changed who I am, but without the long hair... still I am not really the same person. Plus to my knowledge I have never seen anything that could change my hair back to its original length, at least accurately... seems like with the commitment I made I just got to commit with it." she had informed her as they had walked down the path towards the teleport pad. As they had arrived she had sighed and said to her "Well that doesn't mean I can't feel bad about it, then... I owe you a meal then!" she had said not going to take a no as an answer for this one.

@Hestia

I nod my head in understanding as i think a little bit and then looks towards you. Why not just get a potion that can change your hair or something like that in terms of length and then use scissors to adjust as need be? Wouldn't that work in theory for getting your hair back to what it is was? Cause i would think that you could make a potion for almost anything. I say with a nod of my head as we arrive at the teleport pad, and i then hear your declaration as i chuckle. Okay fine you owe me a meal, but don't try to do that till you're completely happy with everything that you could have to help you out with surviving this game first. I tell you with a nod of my head and then looking back towards the teleport gate. Teleport, Urbus. I say towards the gate as it opens up for us and leads us directly towards the main settlement o the second floor as i am quick to step in alongside my familiar. Myself just ready for a challenge in terms of this quest, and for the fact that it will allow you to be one step closer to feeling more comfortable with your skill set of not having to deal with that groups ability to track you easily at least.

Ruby had thought for a moment and said "Well... again it wouldn't be accurate, so it would kind of... bug me that it wouldn't be the correct length, which at this point I have no clue what it could even be. I know it was really long but it wasn't something I just knew. Maybe... I guess I could make blonde hair work with the short hair that I have now maybe?" she had asked her seeing how she would react towards having blonde but short hair. She had wondered if that was going to be a good replacement for the hair she had know, knowing that there was just no point in necessarily hide anymore, or at least she had felt more comfortable about the situation that she had been in. After a moment she had said out the teleport command and she had followed behind along with Purobolos following up behind noticing that she had finally left the restaurant. As they had arrived on the second floor she had giggled and placed her hand on top of Purobolos chuckling saying "Nice to see you again buddy."

@Hestia

Well personally i don't think the blond but short look would fit you all that well since it would just be a new style i would have to get used to. Just seeing you with black and short hair was weird enough. Adding in blonde and short now seems like it would be a lot of work just for a color change. That is why i would think blonde and long would fit you better since it would at least be close to that pink hair you had when i first met you. i say with a nod of my head as i talk to you as we arrive onto the second floor. besides if you just knew how long it is just based on a feeling i am certain if you trusted you gut instincts you would be able to get it to at least close enough to be good, or ask someone like myself, or Jomei to help you out since we would have seen your hair more then you possibly to have a idea for length. I say as i see the little smoke familiar appear once more as we arrive onto the second floor. So then now that we're on the second floor do you know the way towards the quest, or will i have to lead again? I ask curiously.

Ruby had wanted to argue back and said out to her "Well if you want me to be fair, the biggest portion I liked about my original hair was the fact it was blonde with my original eye color... speaking of." she had opened her inventory and removed the eye contacts that had changed her eye color, with a blink her eyes had returned back to its red color it once was before. "Plus I believe I have a outfit that works with a shorter blonde hair color... plus having such long hair like I did is well... quite a bit of effort if you want me to be fair with you." she had giggled saying about how long her hair was. "Just... hear me out about the short hair blonde idea? Maybe it will be a better way of showing myself instead of pink hair, or what I have going on because I wanted to hide from a few assholes that think they can get away with anything." However afterwards she had asked if she knew the way, Ruby had shook her head and said "Lead the way, I have no idea where to even go."

@Hestia

I blink at that and just nods my head at seeing that. Huh..okay then should've expected that. I say with just a nod of my head at seeing that the eye color change was just that of a contact. I then start leading us in the direction of where the quest should be at when you say you have no clue where it is even located at. Maybe you should spend some time figuring out these things before taking a quest could save you a bit of trouble from having information ahead of time. I say in a joking tone of voice as we start walking through the main settlement as i equip my armor and such getting rid of the black hoodie, long grey pants, and basic red shirt i was wearing underneath the hoodie. I walk alongside you with a smile on my face as i start humming to a tune that is playing through my mind with a smile on my face. my familiar by my side just observing me and rolling his eyes at my behavior. i then blink realizing i should respond to everything you said as i chuckle softly at my slight screw up in that regard. Well if you got an idea for a short blonde look then go for it. Don't let me tell you how to look. Just look how you would like to. i say in a cheerful tone of voice.