[F5-PP] The enemies that hide <<Bloodstained land>>

I walk alongside you with a smile on my face as we make our way towards the main settlement my HP bar having regained enough by itself, and my energy back at max also after having had to deal with the queen. Well that was a annoying experience, and we're going from one bad experience to the next if i am going to be honest with you. The Terra Firma is the most agile thing i have ever seen, and really you need like three accuracy if you just want to get close to matching it. I have a EVA debuff on me that i can use to lower his evasion by one at the very least so you won't have to worry about the creature being as fast as he could be. I say with a nod of my head as i walk alongside you. My familiar nuzzling up against me with a apologetic look as i just pet his head gently and affectionately to show him that it is fine. I then glance back towards you and chuckles. Want to eat something before we fight the mob, or do you think we will be able to make it back before it is dinner time? I ask in a joking style of mannerism.

@Ruby

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ruby had looked over as they had walked down the path, Hestia has then described the battle in which Ruby had rolled her eyes and said "You still don't learn haven't you? Now that you said that we wouldn't need to worry about the creature being as fast as he could be, now I do kind of have to worry about the creature being fast. You've jinxed us again." she had giggled in a way she was kind of serious. However she had just shrugged it off hoping that she literally didn't jinx us all over again, happened twice so far. Ruby had looked over to Purobolos which had floated next to her, Ruby had smiled and patted his head a couple of times before rubbing it. Ruby had looked over to Hestia and then looked back before letting out a noise saying "Perhaps we will make it back for dinner time, we can look at it as a treat for a job well done for completing three quests in one day while getting me the col to refund the skill." she had giggled.

@Hestia

I roll my eyes at your words as i chuckle slightly. You don't need to believe in such superstitions Cecilia there is no way that just by saying it that magically the Terra Firma is going to become like the fastest thing within this game. Life doesn't work like that. I say with a small chuckle of amusement as we make our way through the forests as the main settlement of Urbus starts to come within view. As i just smile happily at that fact of seeing the place in all of its simplistic beauty of itself. At the mention of having dinner as a celebration meal i nod my head happily at the thought. yeah i would be down with that. It would be a good way to top the day off of for certain. I say with a nod of my head and a smile knowing that the day truly will be a worthwhile for the both of us. Myself having gained some levels from this, and getting more boss drops that will help in being able to use them in the future fights against more quests. I then think of this quest and just nods my head figuring there will be no harm in prepping for the fight ahead for this one by increasing my MIT at the very least. Remembering that it could be a pain otherwise. I take out the mitigation potion i had gained from my last time fighting the Terra Firma and drinks it up gaining a temporary buff towards my mitigation.

Sandstone armor: +30 MIT  MIT: 181.

Ruby had giggled and said "But you've done it before, I just don't want our luck to be reversed just because we had said something else." she had looked back forward of the main settlement that came back into view, after a moment she had looked over and mentioned about the meal being a celebratory one, in which Hestia had smiled and said she was down to do something like that, Ruby had smiled back and said "You actually like my idea? Most people argue with some of the ideas I have, even if they are simply very harmless." she had chuckled. However with a sigh she had continued to look around at their surroundings, trying to see if she could spot anything or anyone, since after the whole ordeal that had happened a while ago... she was afraid that they might come back, that they would come to her when they had least expected it... like as if... they had been stalking her, she hasn't had the feeling of someone watching her, however she had worried about that actually happening.

@Hestia

Yeah why wouldn't i like your idea? It is a rather simple, and a good idea to have a well deserved meal after everything that we have been through today. Although this time around ti is going to be more troublesome then the queen since this thing is faster, and packs more of a punch then the queen did. i say towards you remembering how i dropped in health to the point of being stuck in the triple digits last time i faced off against the dang little sand shark. So yeah do you have at least three accuracy on you Ruby? Or something like a Accuracy food item cause otherwise this could end up being more worse then the queen in terms of dodging power. I tell you with a nod of my head as we enter the main settlement as we now have to walk towards the teleport gate to make it towards the fifth floor where our final quest mob foe of the day awaits its defeat.

Ruby had smiled and let out a small chuckle when she had asked why she wouldn't like her idea at all, Ruby had said "I dunno, maybe you wanted to get some food first... maybe for some other reason, I dunno." she had looked back to Purobolos but eventually back on the path towards the main settlement. Then turning her head she had asked if her accuracy was three or at least somewhere that could take her up to that sort of level, Ruby had nodded her head and said "Yeah I do, however I do have quite of bit of stats that I just need to fix or update going into Tier 3. To think I am level 54 and I am still using a tier 2 weapon, so my damage isn't at its peak right now." she had sighed "There is just a lot of things I need to upgrade, change... what have you, there is just a lot of stuff on my list. With very little resources and... well strength to really do it. I mean now I have to rely on you to get some things done otherwise you wouldn't have seen me again probably if it wasn't for you being around."

@Hestia

Well now you have me to be around to help you Ruby, and i will always be there to help you out through these things and anything else that could require my aid. Just send me a message and i'll be there as quick as possible to help out as long as it is within my power to help you out. I say with a smile as we start making our way through the main settlement of Fortaleza having at my side my familiar as we head towards the destination of where we will fight the Terra Firma. Rather excited to do it with another person then the last since it will allow me to get that last hit drop possibly from the quest again as long as Ruby can score the last hit like Domarus had done for the first time completion of the quest. More of that item means more chances to get more MIT then i could otherwise gain which will mean more people will be protected from the future boss battles. No quest mob worth such a heavily desired item by tanks. Also if you ever need to get some handwraps or something from Aereth i can buy for you if need be. I have over 100K COL at the moment so i can make sure to buy you the gear you need. That is if Aereth doesn't set his prices like Macradon does in terms of crazy high amounts. I don't feel like spending a arm and a leg for armor you know. I say with a chuckle.

• 2 weeks later...

"Well if I am in the middle of something or too far of distance I won't really be able to contact you exactly... whenever, however I will remember that." she had said to her with a smile, looking back forward on the road once more, it had been a long day so far... endless amounts of encounters and battles against bosses and being on the road over and over again. However before long Hestia had begun to speak out to her again, Ruby had smiled and said out to her "I appreciate the offer, if you can obtain T3 handwraps for me I would love you forever. Just put all damage on it if you are looking to help me out fully. However... doesn't Aereth only take materials...? Or am I being greatly mistaken here?" she had giggled after Hestia had chuckled, Ruby was not against Hestia helping her, as she is forever in her debt right now for all the comfort and support with what had been happening within the past few days. 

@Hestia

I just do a small shrug at your question. I honestly don't know what Aereth takes for his prices i have long since forgotten i had gotten this cloak so long ago. I say with a small chuckle and a smile as i rub the back of my head. But yeah if anything i will probably go to that tailor known as hei to see what he can make. That is assuming of course if i don't meet another tailor who can get you your gear right away. I say with a nod of my head as i continue walking along with you as we make our way through the settlement of Frotaleza towards the exit smiling as the sight of it slowly comes within view of the two players. I then smile a bit as a response comes to mind. Also if you are too far away don't worry i will make sure that i get to you in time even if i have to somehow break the code of Aincrad. Nothing will stop me and that i promise. I say with a grin speaking in a playful and joking tone as i say those words. My familiar nuzzling against you gently to try and convey he will be there also.

Ruby had smiled and said out to Hestia "Well I would definitely take a moment to visit him then, I really just need to get myself back on track. And while I do have a bit of money, all of it is going to be gone because of the whole skill refund." she had let out a sigh "It would be nice to finally get ahead... after the whole incident and getting all my items taken away I just haven't really been able to keep a steady grip on my skills, my col, my motivation... its just been hard. And being stalked doesn't make it any better either." she had nervously chuckled. However before long after her last statement, Ruby had grasped onto Hestia's wrist and pulled her into a hug, she had hugged her tightly and she had almost wanted to cry, however she had held back her emotions and kept her cool saying out to her "Thank you Ember... you are like the sister I never had.."

@Hestia

Well as i said if you ever need help paying for anything when it comes to helping you survive this terrible game i would be glad to help you out as much as i am able to do so Ruby that i do promise. I say with a nod of my head and a big smile on my face as we continue to walk towards the direction of where the quest is going to be located at. Finally leaving the town of Fortaleza as i take a calming breathe knowing that this quest is going to be the biggest pain ever. That the fact the thing is so swift, and this time around not having a single evasion debuff on hand going to make this a entire trip and basically fueled entirely by luck when it will come to lowering its health. 'oh well, at the very least i have my weapon sword arts increase. Though downside of not having my damage gear yet.' I think to myself with a mental sigh. I then feel myself get hugged as i quickly return the tight hug. Well if i am the sister you never had why not just say i am your sister. I mean you can choose your family you know? I say in a gentle tone of voice towards you. Since family are those who will stand by your side always, and make sure that you are happy and cared for, and loved for.

Ruby had smiled at her response, she most definitely appreciated the thought over Hestia, she had wanted to help her in any which way that she could, and she had appreciated it deeply. Plus... it was going to help her finally get a little ahead, not by much... but, finally going to be able to get ahead... something she had desperately been wanting for the longest time. However after a moment, Ruby just couldn't hold back much of her emotions anymore and she had pulled Hestia in for a tight hug, however it wasn't long before Hestia had returned the tight hug. But... she did have a point afterwards, Ruby had looked over with a bit of a embarrassed look yet confused before saying out to Hestia "W-well calling someone else that is just... rather confusing to me, I would consider Telrenya to be the same... however I just kind of feel... weird in doing so, do you understand how I feel at all? It's a strange feeling I have..."

@Hestia

That is fine you don't have to Ruby. I say with just a smile on my face not wishing to push you to do anything that you wouldn't be comfortable saying or anything of that sort. I then nod my head and starts to make my way out into the desert of the fifth floor to look for our target that we are meant to fight. The swift enemy Terra Firma.  Speaking of Telrenya how is she doing? Have you had a chance to talk to her recently at all? I ask curiously wondering how other guildmates are doing. Really only knowing how the guild leader, and Kimi are doing recently. 'I should try to see how Spencer, and the others are doing. I haven't heard from them in a while.' I think to myself with some worry. Knowing i shouldn't since they are still on my friends list, but having heard stories of a fate worse then just dying to have a right to fear for their lives if they somehow had been kidnapped by people with ill intents for them. i then feel my familiar brush up against me as i smile and pet his head gently glad that i have my familiar to call me down when he takes notice that i am starting to worry.

"Well it's not like I do not want to, its just I feel a little awkward to is all" she had let out a nervous chuckle, however after a moment Hestia had let go and began to lead the way back on the road towards the Terra Firma. Ruby had just kept to herself for a little bit in her own thoughts just the direction that she was going to walk down on, it was clear that she was going to be more of a actual DPS instead of pure support now, however after getting stealth and its mods... she just had no idea what to do afterwards, maybe Charge...? She had gained a confused look, however it had changed looking up to Hestia asking how she is, Ruby had shrugged a bit and said "I dunno, I have been mostly keeping to myself lately, I don't know how everyone is. One of these days I will hunt them down again to see how they are doing."

@Hestia

Well if we're all going to meet up again at some point why not make it some sort of event type of deal? Try to make it a fun time for us all like some sort of party or special get together. Add some excitement you know what i mean? I say towards you with a smile as we continue to traverse through the desert that is the fifth floor as i look around and tap my cheek. So Ruby this is a desert floor. Do you think it is more Arabian in style, or do you think it is meant to be more egyptian? I ask curiously just saying the random thought that had come into my land as i look around the vast desert and back towards the direction of where the main settlement is at the moment. After hearing he answer towards my question i start feeling the ground rumbling ever so slightly as a loud stream of sand is seem coming toward us. The only thing visible in that stream of sand is some kind of big bulky arms, and the color of brown scales covering said arms. I guess the monster has decided to come towards us. I say rather simply.

Ruby had let out a hum trying to understand what she had been asking, it took her a moment to realize what she had been asking her, before long Ruby had let out a "Oh!" while snapping her fingers and a smile growing wider upon her face, she had brought a hand behind her head and rubbed it saying with a nervous giggle "Sorry, didn't know what you meant for a second..." she had paused to reclaim her posture and mood before saying "Generally if we all get together we are planning on meeting up all of us, we typically would like to hold something to keep us entertained or give us a reason to show up. So, I suppose if you let us all know of a idea and hold it or plan it all out we should be able to meet up again sometime in the future." she had smiled before looking forward walking through the desert pathway. It wasn't long until Hestia had spoke up to break the silence, Ruby had looked over and displayed a smile saying out to her "I like to believe its a mixture of both. Judging how the clothing is never honestly consistent here, I would more so they designed the floor to be a general sand colony more than anything." she had explained to her. However it wasn't long till a huge sand stream had flowed in their direction and the shadow of arms could be seen "I guess so..." she had responded to Hestia's remark.

@Hestia

True though you would have to give me a bit to think of any ideas that could be fun enough to do you know? I say with a small chuckle escaping my lips as we wait for the monster to appear for the both of us. Then at hearing your idea i nod my head in understanding of that. yeah i guess you have a point though if it is eqyptian it would be nice to see some kind of reference to that. For Arabian at least we have the questline for the Arabian quests starting here to give a hint for that though. I say to you with a nod of my head with a grin on my face as i focus on the monster as it pops out of the sand with a roar of anger as i quickly activate focused howl against the monster as it then goes to try and hit me as i raise my shield to meet the strike. I feel the force of the strike hit my shield as i grit my teeth behind the power as i redirect it away from me as i then remember how swift this thing is. 'Oh Ruby is going to have a bad time trying to hit this.' I think to myself.

Action Taken: Focused Howl [-8 ENG] [+5 Hate]

#99661 MD:8+1=9    250-151=99 DMG   Thorns: 54

[H:5] Hestia: 1186/1285  ENG: 116/124   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  DMG:6  Para: 2  Bleed: 2  Rec: 1 Reg: 1 1:ACC  EVA:-1

Ruby: ?/?

Terra Firma:  596/650 EVA:4 DMG: 250 MIT:75  Field affect: -1 ACC to players/concentrate doesn't work  (paralyze/freeze doesn't work)  (on a player hitting crit partial phase activates) 

Ruby had giggled and said to her "Well, I don't really have many ideas as I have been hiding and have been a little too lazy to do anything else really." she had giggled out "I am sure you can find something, or if I get any ideas I will be sure to let you know." After a moment they had just found themselves waiting for the monster to approach the two women, however before long Hestia and wanted to finish up the conversations that the two have been having before getting into business. Ruby had smiled and said "I just truly think that they generalized history in the desert and just mixed it all together." she had giggled. However before long, the monster had finally shown its face and had struck against Hestia as she had used her Howl ability to gain its attention. Ruby had taken a deep breath and focused on the enemy and moving forward with a good amount of speed Ruby had successfully punch the Shark in its face dealing a fair bit of damage to it.

@Hestia

-----
ID:
99662 - BD: 8-4+2=6 [Hit!]
Sword Art Used: All Might (Damage: 15*15=225-75=150)
[H:5] Hestia -  HP: 1186/1285 EN: 116/124 - MIT: 151 - Thorns: 54 - DMG: 6 - ACC: 1 - EVA: -1
[H:1] Ruby - 
HP: 1080/1080 EN: 91/108 - MIT: 0 - DMG: 15 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 3
Terra Firma - HP: 
456/650
MIT: 75 - DMG: 250 - ACC:- EVA: 4

I nod my head as i glance to my weapon and then sighs softly knowing i can't risk hitting it since it would be better spent making sure you maintain your energy as i use energize onto you to keep your energy up as i glance towards the monster as i see it get moving towards me once more as i brace myself for an attack. I watch as it bursts from the sands sharp claws ready to slam into my shield as it instead barely goes over my head and starts digging into the sand once more to try and go for another run at attacking me. Seemingly switching to gurilla warfare style of battling. The Hit and run tactics to try and avoid getting hurt while still managing to hit us possibly. I watch as it goes digging into the sand as i glance towards you. So on a scale of 1-10 how hard or annoying do you think this is going to be? I decide to ask as we wait for it to pop back up to make it easier to hit it.

Action taken: Energize [-10 ENG] [+8 TO Ruby] [+1 natural to me]

#99663 MD:4+1=5   LD:1  CD:2

[H:5] Hestia -  HP: 1201/1285 EN: 107/124 - MIT: 151 - Thorns: 54 - DMG: 6 - ACC: 1 - EVA: -1
[H:1] Ruby - 
HP: 1080/1080 EN: 99/108 - MIT: 0 - DMG: 15 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 3
Terra Firma - HP: 
456/650
MIT: 75 - DMG: 250 - ACC:- EVA: 4    Field affect: -1 ACC to players/concentrate doesn't work  (paralyze/freeze doesn't work)  (on a player hitting crit partial phase activates)  (on LD:10+ swap EVA with ACC for that attack)

After successfully hitting the boss once, she had looked forward and took a step back away from it waiting for it to act, however after a moment she had looked over to Hestia in which had used Energize to give Ruby a bit of energy, she had smiled sweetly and said out to her "Thank you sweetie~" but before long Hestia had asked out on a scale of 1-10 how hard is this going to be, Ruby had thought for a moment but said to her shaking her head "I don't want to answer that question to jinx anything or to sway a battle in that direction." she had giggled. Ruby had waited for the boss to act and after missing Hestia again, Ruby had moved forward using her sword art "All Might" once again and slammed it against the Terra Firma's head critically hitting it dealing a bit more damage than usual on that swing.

@Hestia

-----
ID:
 99683 - BD: 10 [Crit Hit!]
Sword Art Used: All Might (Damage: 15+1=16*15=240-38=202)
[H:5] Hestia -  HP: 1201/1285 EN: 107/124 - MIT: 151 - Thorns: 54 - DMG: 6 - ACC: 1 - EVA: -1
[H:3] Ruby - 
HP: 1080/1080 EN: 83/108 - MIT: 0 - DMG: 15 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 3
Terra Firma - HP: 
254/650 
MIT: 75 - DMG: 250 - ACC: 0 - EVA: 4