[F5-PP] The enemies that hide <<Bloodstained land>>

I gaze towards the Terra Firma as it gets punched in the stomach knocking it away as i whistle in surprise at that as i nod my head rather impressed that you seemingly are capable of hitting it with no problems at all. Though knowing better not to say anything since i would prefer this weird devil luck to continue for you. I just simply observe for the moment knowing that energizing isn't a priority anymore since you have enough energy for the entire fight. I watch as the sand shark is quick to get back into action by digging into the sand and moving straight towards me as i just smile and raise my shield ready to meet the opponent head on. I watch as it bursts from the sand and stabs into my shield once more as i throw its attack away from me and then bash it hard in the stomach with my shield as it passes by me. That is one chunk of HP less to deal with. I say with a smile on my face.

#99715  MD:6+1=7   250-151=99 DMG(+15 HP back)=84 DMG    Thorns: 54

[H:5] Hestia -  HP: 1117/1285 EN: 107/124 - MIT: 151 - Thorns: 54 - DMG: 6 - ACC: 1 - EVA: -1
[H:3] Ruby - 
HP: 1080/1080 EN: 83/108 - MIT: 0 - DMG: 15 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 3
Terra Firma - HP: 
200/650 
MIT: 75 - DMG: 250 - ACC: 0 - EVA: 4

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look towards Ruby and sighs softly at seeing her spacing out or something of that nature since she hasn't moved in to attack the creature as i turn back to see the beast surge forward and strike my chest while i was distracted. I grit my teeth in slight annoyance at that little fact as i get sent a few feet away from the origin of the attack as i try to attack the beast before it got away with my blade, but it just goes right back under the ground. I get back up onto my feet as i do a very sharp and loud whistle as my familiar flies towards my side as i look towards him. Come on Kuro we have to be on our toes. This thing could be anywhere and i think we might be on our own for a little bit. I say softly towards him as he nods his head and keeps his senses honed on his surroundings for anything that would be out of place.

#101512 BD:8-4+1=5 miss CD:8 energy back   MD:9  LD:5   250-151=99 DMG  Thorns: 54  

[H:5] Hestia -  HP: 1033/1285 EN: 108/124 - MIT: 151 - Thorns: 54 - DMG: 6 - ACC: 1 - EVA: -1
[H:3] Ruby - 
HP: 1080/1080 EN: 83/108 - MIT: 0 - DMG: 15 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 3
Terra Firma - HP:
146/650 

• 2 weeks later...

Ruby had blinked a few times as she had spaced out for a bit, she doesn't know what she had spaced out into however she had returned back into reality as she had seen the combat still in action. Ruby had shook her head and said out to her "Wait! Wait! I am here! Sorry just got extremely lost in thought..." she had moved forward charging her hands again preparing a sword art to be unleashed upon it. She had looked upon the Sand Shark and punched it right in its face with her typical sword art "All Might" like she had done so before this time landing yet again another critical hit upon it. However after the crit had came, the monster had let out one final roar as it saw the last of its days and it had fallen over and exploded into pieces. Ruby had looked at the final hit bonus that she had received and walked over to Hestia offering it to her "I think this belongs to you."

@Hestia

-----
ID: 101839 - BD: 9 [Crit Hit!]
Sword Art Used: All Might (Damage: 15+1=16*15=240-38=202)

[H:5] Hestia -  HP: 1033/1285 EN: 108/124 - MIT: 151 - Thorns: 54 - DMG: 6 - ACC: 1 - EVA: -1
[H:5] Ruby - 
HP: 1080/1080 EN: 69/108 - MIT: 0 - DMG: 15 - ACC: 3 - EVA: 3
Terra Firma - HP:
0/650 

I smile a bit as Ruby manages to destroy the monster within a single strike which was expected from the girl's rather impressive strength that she has and the great luck also. I then see the monster get destroyed as i take the scale that Ruby hands on over to me with a small bow of thanks. Thank you so much Ruby i will make sure to put this to great use in future fights. I say with a rather happy smile upon my face towards my fellow healer as i then look around the desert area. Soooo...where should we go now Ruby? Do we head back towards the main settlement or do you have some over plan or thing we can do while we are out here? I ask the girl rather curiously as i swap out of my armor and into some casual clothing of a black t-shirt and grey shorts that have pockets that i put my hands into. My familiar walking on over towards my side and cuddling up against me affectionately.

Ruby had giggled and said out to her "Aw, no need to thank me, just a small thing to give to you for helping me through this predicament that I am in." she had moved forward and pulled Hestia in for a hug "You spent a good amount of time to help me get all this Skill Points that I need to get some skills. And for that I thank you dearly, I could kiss you on the cheek, but I already have done that once and I don't think you would want to get another one from me anyways." she had giggled as she had let go of her. Looking around at the desert area as she had opened her lists to finish the stealth and mod that she needs to be protected from them she had thought and said "I guess we should head back to the main settlement? I am not too sure what else we could do around here." she had taken a deep breath not hearing or seeing the figures approaching behind her.

@Hestia

Yeeeah. I don't need a kiss on the cheek or anything like that. i say with a small chuckle as i rub the back of my neck. Still not entirely use to this girl's teasing nature and how much she likes to do such things. 'How have i not gotten use to that by now? Seriously that has to be some kind of achievement fail.' i think to myself as i chuckle ever so slightly to try and cheer myself up about that little fact. I then nod my head in understanding toward the fellow healer with a smile upon my face as i make my way towards the main settlement keeping a firm lookout for any suspicious people that could be trying to make there way over towards the two of us. Not needing anymore surprise attack from such a group, and trusting within myself to be able to handle any trouble such people could try to bring up. keeping only shield in hand having sheathed the sword that i wield since it isn't necessary to have out at the moment. My familiar Kuro flying besides me as i pet his head gently with my free hand as i smile at him.

Ruby had giggled a bit at her response however replied to her "Aw, are you saying you don't want a kiss from someone as cute as me?" she had teased her, however she knew that she was in a relationship she had just been teasing all for good fun. Ruby had simply smiled and followed up behind her, however it was a bit of time before she had seen her have her shield on her hand, Ruby had blinked for a moment then looked around seeing if there had been something there. After a moment she had seen the group of people, Ruby had let out a sigh as she thought she had finally got safe from them they just was one step ahead of the both of them. It wasn't long for the leader to step forward and yell out "Where do you all think you are going?" she had growled. "Ruby you scared sl**, first you run from your fate and seduce a girl while crying trying to stop us from tracking you. Well, its the end of the line now, either you come with us or you will die by our hands today."

@Hestia

I just look in the distance seeing the group slowly come into view as i take out my sword now as i nod towards my familiar who takes off higher into the air as i look towards the group as i wait for the group to just talk and finish what they have to say. Once he finishes i just nod my head and continues walking forward slowly step by step. There are multiple things wrong with that statement. The first is get out of our way, the second is that she didn't seduce as you would like to say. I became her friend and thus she is under my protection for she is family. Lastly you're dealing with a frontliner who wouldn't mind striking down the arrogant to throw them into the jail cell that awaits them once i am done. I say staring down the leader with a stare that is as cold as the boss Absolute Zero himself. Now then feel like getting out of our way for the moment we have more important people to meet. Like killing some rats. I say with a small smile on my face.

The man had looked towards Hestia with a bit of a angered look and said to her aimlessly arguing "You dare step in front of us again, well then I can't say I am surprised. You talk a lot of bite but you never actually do a thing. All you are is a wall that helped that woman whos only good at one thing to remove a track." he had reached for his Cutlass and quickly removed it moving it to Hestia's throat saying out to her "I am only going to say this once, you will not be successful throwing us in jail. You got nothing on us, no proof that we had done anything wrong. Well, at least not yet. However you wont be alive to share that sort of tale." he had smirked a bit as he moved the sword away and looked like he was preparing a attack against Hestia "All you are is talk but no bite, die woman. May you die with a false sense of how this world works!" then with a movement he had unleashed his attack raising his sword into the air trying to slash down onto Hestia.

@Hestia

Who said i needed anything to throw you in jail? You forget a couple key details. I am in the guild that is going to create the prison system, i am part of a guild and a trusted person among my friends so who are they going to trust? Lastly, if you strike me that is all i need to finally smack you. You hit me the game will allow me to attack you in self-defense. Think you can handle that? I ask the leader with a grin upon my face with a raised eyebrow and a smile on my face as i don't move from my spot as i wait for him to strike me. Having all of my gear on still challenging the leaders claim that he will try to strike me down where i stand. Knowing that if he is using a cutlass that is going to be a very hard claim to make by any standard since it is a one-handed weapon. I just get my shield ready to knock the attack away to have room to quickly strike him for his attempt at harming me for his own selfish and perverse reasons. I let out a loud sharp whistle to give my familiar the signal to charge this guy down to pin him once he strikes me.

The man's cutlass had connected with her Shield, the man had grown a bit angered as he barked out "You!? Create a jail system? Don't make me laugh, let me and my conrades burn that all to the ground. You lack a sense of reality, all you do is have high hopes that you could never succeed." he growled and attempted to attack again. His men moving forward to stop her familiar if need be, two others trying to confront Ruby. Ruby had backed up a bit and readied her own fists to strike back, the men had laughed and said out to her "Aww, she knows Martial Arts, well there is only two outcomes here strike us first and go orange, or let us win." they had chuckled a bit. Ruby had looked back to Hestia and looked back to the two men trying to confront her, Ruby had been a bit scared, however gaining her confidence Hestia tried to grow onto her, Ruby had smiled and said "Eh, its only for a short time. F**k it, you all don't scare me anymore.." she had moved forward and slammed her fist against one of the men with All Might, she may of turned orange in this action, but hopefully she wont be forced to kill to stay orange.

@Hestia

I grin as the sword hits my shield as i look towards the leader with a grin upon my face as i prep my best sword art as i glance towards him. Bad move amigo. Enjoy being orange and allowing me to beat up on you now. I say rather cheerfully as i move forward activating Legion Destroyer as i start striking at the leader with a fury of sword swipes that is required of the sword art. Moving my blade in various movements with no strict pattern. left, right, diagonal, spin, jab, jab, jab, x motion. Moving my sword faster and faster with every swing of my arm as the game system just carries me through the motion as i grin at the leader as every strike he could do against me would inflict thorns damage as i just heal up ever so slightly also from the enhancements on my armor. We're not scared, and Ruby isn't a scared little girl anymore. She is a confident woman who is not scared of the dark anymore! I yell right into the leader's face. making sure to be loud enough for Ruby to hear...hopefully.

The man had looked more and more angered as he had tried to attack Hestia, however he wasn't fully doing anything much towards her, the man had said out to her "I'll kill you... I'll... I'll..." he had grown more frustrated as he knew that this wasn't going to be a battle and looking over towards Ruby he had seen her hit one of his men square in the jaw and herself going orange, his eyes twitched a little bit... even she had grown much stronger than he had originally anticipated. He had looked back forward and said out "This isn't over, I will grow. Much stronger than all of you. And when I do... I will find you... and I will kill you and everyone in your guild. This is not the end." he had reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a teleportation crystal yelling out "Men! We're beat, time to retreat." he said then yelling out the teleport command along with all of his men. Ruby afterward had fell to her knees in the sand and looked down upon herself knowing she took the risk and became orange, sure it was only for a short time and it was in self defense... but, she doesn't feel good as a result of it.

@Hestia

I just give a very smug little grin as the brat leaves as i then walk on over towards you as i switch out into my normal vanity clothing as i put a hand upon your shoulder with a gentle gaze. Hey..come on Ruby we need to get going. I say in a gentle tone of voice towards the girl as i shake her shoulder gently. I know that you got a orange crystal but it was all in self defense it was a necessary sacrifice okay? I say towards my fellow healer being understanding of the reason why everything happened. Just glad that she didn't have to go to the extreme of having to kill a man with her attacks. My familiar flies on over towards you and nuzzles gently against you to try and cheer you up by being close to you. The lion looking at you with some concern. Want to go and get some rest somewhere? I ask knowing that the main settlement is off limits now and means that finding another teleporter or something of that nature is now required.

Ruby had looked up towards Hestia as she had tried to make her feel better, while this isn't a perminate orange crystal and just a temporary one, she just felt very upset that she had been forced to take that route. Ruby had just tried to grow a smile, however she wasn't too successful on her own, however her familiar Kuro had managed to make it a success. "Alright alright buddy, I'm fine." she had exclaimed giving her familiar a few pets. Ruby had rubbed her wet eyes with her forearm and looked towards Hestia and asked out to her "I don't know where to go, I don't know many places here on the fifth floor for a orange player to hide off for a little bit. Also... you don't hate me for turning orange?" she had figured it was a dumb question for her to ask, however the first portion was true, she just had no idea where to go now that she couldn't enter the main settlement just to get back to her actual home, and getting to every boss room to find the staircases to get there seems like a bit of a waste of time or would take too long.

@Hestia

Well how about this Ruby. I will stay with you till the orange crystal that you have goes away. That way it won't really matter where you end up staying for safety since i can make sure that you end up staying safe the entire time. me and Kuro are on the job. I say in a very cheerful and optimistic tone of voice as my familiars lets out a loud roar alongside my cheerful tone as he soon after nuzzles gently against you for a second. The lion familiar staying by your side for the moment. I look towards you and gives a gentle and kind smile as i look you in the eyes as my eyes so that every word that i speak is that of the truth. Ruby i know that this is a situation where you were forced into this path out of self-defense. I won't be mad for a friend defending and protecting their own life since it was your only path out with what you could think of in that moment. Now come on lets get you somewhere where you can be safe. I say towards Ruby as i move a hand over towards her to help pull her up to her feet.

Ruby had listened to Hestia and looked down for a bit, having her look over her as she had that crystal would be nice, however... she isn't to big on the idea for a few reasons, one she doesn't want to feel like she needs to be babysit over all that's happened, second she felt like even if there was some sort of family connection that it would be too much work, and third having another female around her while she sleeps doesn't sound... appropriate. Ruby had simply just looked up and said to her "I-it just seems like a lot of work put on top of me that you are doing don't you think? I mean you've helped me enough... and... I am sure I think I could live till the orange cursor wears off... at least I hope..." then she had looked down but as she had done so Hestia had offered her a hand and realized it had been just a act of self defense then saying to take her to a place she could be. Ruby had looked down and grabbed her hand and said "I just need a place to hide for a bit of time.."

@Hestia

I shake my head no towards Ruby as i go to say something to try and show her the actual facts of this situation but before i could i smile as she takes my hand and helps herself to her feet. There we go Ruby now come on we have a safe place for you that we have to find. Now come on lets get going there is only so much time within the day that we have to get through. I say towards the girl as i lead her towards the vast open deserts figuring there might be some programmed in safe space within the grinding area of the floor. That the vast openess of it all might be enough to hide such secrets to players unknowingly for safety, or find some place very discreet like that pyramid spencer had found along with that jevi girl. I glance towards my familiar as he quickly takes flight through the sky to try and find a possible location for us to hide out in till we are safe.

Ruby as she had been pulled up she had brushed off all the dirt and dust that had gotten onto her outfit then looked back at Hestia before nodding her head and following up behind her. For a while the two had just walked through the vast deserts without saying much, and after sometime and not seeing a place where she could stay... Ruby tried to think of something to say to simply break the silence and get something to talk about as they had walked, or at least for the duration till they find the location where Ruby could stay out of sight. Ruby had thought of the words she had wanted to say then with a breathe she had asked out to her "Say... Ember." she used her real name instead of her virtual name "Why... did you even waste all that time on me anyways? Why do you see me the way you do? I simply... just don't get it."

@Hestia

I make my way through the vast desert of the fifth floor at a relaxed pace. My blue eyes glancing over every little detail that i can manage from it, but finding nothing that i could serve as a rather good source of hiding for long periods of time. Not even a culmination of different rock structures forging together to provide some kind of darkened cave like experience. I sigh softly at such results shaking my head before i quickly fix my gaze back upon the scenery knowing i can't give up now when i have a guild member in need of some place to hide while her orange crystal disappears. I hear the healer's voice as i turn my voice to look back at her and just gives a cheerful smile. The answer is simple as i have told you Ruby. The fact is that we are family, and that is all there is to it. Nothing grand or special to any of this. I defend and protect family and friend with my life, and i am wanting to help as much as i can if it is within my power to do so. I say towards the healer with a shrug of my shoulders.