[F19-PP] Strength blooming <<Keep Calm and Ki'Raoin Day>>

I teleport to the nineteenth floor with a smile on my face remembering the little training session i had here with Morg at the old Celestial's base of operations. I smile a bit from the fact of how much has changed in that right. from then, to now already in terms of how much damage i can do, and how close i am to being better even with my sword once i can get some essence of steels. I think of the quest and looks up to the sky seeing that the sun is rising since it is morning meaning the beast will be getting stronger if what i have heard about this quest is true. With that thought in mind i do the smart thing and message two people that i can trust in aiding me in this fight. Knowing that Itzal's argument of not the best damage doesn't matter when i can aid in helping with the damage by my thorns, and Jomei helping out also.

Spoiler

@Jomei

Hey Jomei it is hestia. I'm going to take on the flower tiger thing on floor nineteen. You know that new quest that came out? Well i'm obviously going to need some help so i decided to message you and the other person i knew might be able to help. No it isn't Tel :P . I'm by the teleport gate. Send me a message if you're available, and if you don't respond in ten minutes i'll assume you're busy.

Spoiler

@Itzal

Hey Itzal. Nonstop hestia is going on another quest, but i need some help. You see it is the quest where the monster gets stronger overtime apparently? And i figured i would need your help alongside my Guild leader in taking down this monster before i could potentially die. Send me a message back if you're going. I will be by the teleport gate on floor nineteen. And if you don't respond within ten minutes i'm going to assume either Velnia somehow caused you trouble again, or you're busy...buut those two are interchangeable so yeah just shoot me a message within the half an hour if that little dragon of yours is causing chaos for you.

With the messages sent i smile as i look over to my familiar who is laying by the bench already knowing my routine as i chuckle. Really Kuro? Couldn't even wait for me to sit down could you? I ask him as he just gazes up at me lets out a soft huff before resting his head once more. Oh don't act like that. Today you're getting some exercise we're facing a actually tough mob possibly if it truly does get stronger. So get pumped! I say trying to get him at least a bit excited but he just practically ignores me. as i just hang my head. Ignored by my own familiar. I say over dramatically with a chuckle as i then sit down by the bench to wait for the possible two party members.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Parry.  Dodge.  Counter.  Parry.  Parry.  Counter.  Itzal was dueling against two slime monsters from his slime farm.  Both were shaped like humanoids with their own weapons.  He found he could customize their appearance and difficulty settings, allowing him to practice swordplay.  That was what he was doing now.  He actually already defeated the first slime, and was nearly finished with the second.  He launched a thrust at it with his sword, piercing it in the heart (or where the heart would be if it had one anyway) and watched as it shattered.  He sighed and walked over to the back porch to place the training sword on the wall.  He figured afterwards he could sit down and play a few songs, just for fun.  However when he took his guitar, just as he was sitting down he got a message.  Itzal sighed and pushed himself up and opened the inbox.  Hestia messaged him?  He put the guitar away and opened the message.  His first response was a sigh at seeing that she was not giving herself rest.  He continued to read and read the bit about increasing it's strength over time.  He hit the reply button and messaged immediately afterwards.

Spoiler

To @Hestia

Dangit Hestia!  Just one day, take one day off without me having to pull you into it!  Take a walk through the forest with your sister, go fishing by the lakeside, visit perfect sites for sunsets.  Anything!  I wonder if Kayaba will plan on making any amusement park floors.  It would be nice to have the variety and the ability to just enjoy ourselves and such.  Anyway, yeah I'll come.  I'd never turn you down Hestia.  See you in a few minutes.

"Come on Velnia, we're going to see Hestia again." 

Time lapse

The two had teleported onto the floor and Itzal walked towards Hestia, watching with amusement as Velnia shot straight over to Kuro and, quite literally, ran into him, immediately latching on and cuddling with the griffon.  Itzal chuckled and gave a little salute to Hestia.  "Seriously, have you been spending any quality time with your sister?  You've got to learn to slow down every once and a while without me having to drag you into it you know...  I see your guild leader isn't here yet.  I'm quite eager to meet him too."

@Jomei

Jomei could feel his entire body relaxing as he took in a deep breath of the fresh Floor Twenty Two air through his nostrils. The man slowly exhaled, his olive eyes opening at the same speed to look at the canopy of leaves that swayed in the breeze above him, just blocking out enough of the sun's rays to provide him with shade. He was enjoying the peace and quiet that came with his alone time -- no planning for the next boss, no guild business, no wedding planning. Just taking time to ease his mind and rid himself of any bad thoughts. The soft chiming of bells that came with a message being sent to his inbox was just as relaxing, at least for a mere moment before the man realized that reading the message would probably mean taking himself away from this time. Bringing a hand out from behind his head, Jomei tapped on the small, now illuminated, icon in front of him to see it was a message from Hestia. She requested his presence to help with fighting off a "flower tiger" in one of the new quests just discovered. Fighting something.. of course it would be fighting something. The man chuckled before quickly replying to Hestia to let her know that he would head there immediately. Placing his palms on the grass beside him, Jomei pushed himself up to his feet and called Adere to his shoulder. There would be time to relax later.

Now more familiar with the floor's layout, it did not take long for the ginger to find his way back to the town of Coral and warp down to the Nineteenth floor, where not only Hestia awaited him, but Itzal as well. The Irishman smiled, waving at his two friends as he approached, "It's good to see you both, I take it you'll be joining us Itzal?" 

I relax on the bench looking over the ninteenth floor smiling at the beautiful scenery all around. From the town below towards the northern direction of the floor and just seeing everything that is out there for miles. I glance to my familiar and just pet him gently as i go to sit down beside him. Kuro resting his head on my leg as i start doing so. This is a beautiful sight don't you think? I ask my familiar in a gentle tone of voice as he lets out a low rumble from his throat as i nod my head. Glad you agree. Hopefully Itzal will be able to make it along with Jomei. I wonder if they ever met outside of a boss raid? I say questioningly to myself as i look up to the sky as i only hear the sound of a teleport gate activating before i feel my familiar away from my body as i look towards him and sees a tiny dragon cuddling him. Kuro gives the tiny dragon a small glare before quickly easing up and does his best to use his paws and wings to just gently pat the think on the back to show Kuro is greeting the tiny dragon also.

for myself i just burst into a giggle fit at the sight of this before i hear Itzal as i turn to him with a rather sheepish and nervous look accompanied with similar laughter. I've spent time with her. Don't worry. I say as i rub the back of my head knowing that it is a obvious lie. Especially as soon as Itzal sees what level i am.  And yeah Jomei is on his way here, so i it is going to be a fun time i am certain. I say cheerfully, and as if not missing a cue i hear the gate go off again as i see the ginger step through as i quickly make my way towards Jomei with a smile and give him a quick hug. How you doing Jomei? I ask with a smile as i take a few steps back then still smiling. Glad to see my guild leader is doing good. So then you both ready to fight a flower tiger? I ask with a grin not bothering to use the mob's actual name only the description i have heard.

@Itzal

Itzal turned to Jomei when he spoke up, stating how it was good to see them both and checking to see if Itzal was joining them.  He nodded with a smile, offering his hand for a hand shake.  "Hello Jomei!  Glad to officially meet you outside of boss raids.  Your guild is the newest rising star among the other guilds from what I hear.  I'm hoping the Celestial Ascendants can kickstart ourselves again hopefully.  And yeah I'll be joining you guys.  Though I personally think Hestia should be taking a day off every once and a while, preferably every week, I can't make her.  You can lead a horse to water but you cannot force it to drink."  When Hestia lied about spending time with her sister he just looked at her.  "Uh huh..  So if I messaged her right now she'd say you guys spend time chilling?"  When Hestia mentioned a flower tiger, Velnia reacted first, her head poking up before flying in circles multiple times.  Then she flew over to Hestia's shoulder and licked her cheek before nuzzling against her cheek.  Itzal shook his head with a smile and then nodded to Hestia.  "I am, though what do you mean flower tiger?  Is it a literal flower?  Cardinal sure is interesting in it's choice of bosses as of late."

@Jomei

((Sorry, muse is very low as of lately))

The ginger smiled as Hestia approached him first, wrapping her arms around him in a quick embrace. "I'm doing alright, just been thinking about planning for this wedding."  Once the small greeting from Hestia was over, Jomei walked up to Itzal, accepting his handshake. "Good to see you again too Itzal. And thank you, it means a lot to hear that." he replied sincerely. After he had let Velvet Room fall apart, it really brought up his spirits to know that people outside of the guild could see the strides that the Holy Dragon Alliance have been taking to become noticed among the other players in Aincrad. The head of the owl on Jomei's shoulder extended outwards from the green scarf around her neck as she cooed softly, looking around at the other familiars who stood about. One, she had already recognized as Kuro, Hestia's familiar.. Itzal's familiar, however, was a new face to her, and her large, beady eyes looked at the creature in wonder. "Sure, I'm ready whenever you guys are.. I'm curious to find out what the hell a flower tiger is." 

At hearing mention of the wedding i do smile at imagining the ceremony even if it would require me to wear a dress. Well i'm certain by this point anybody that knows you and Tel is excited to see this wedding. Though of course not as much as you and Tel that wedding is going to be precious i know it is. I say with a grin on my face and a chuckle as i rub the back of my head. Well at least precious and adorable when compared to the two man comedy show with special guest Shield's turtle that was the only other wedding i went to. I say with a chuckle and then a small smile as i listen to the conversation between Itzal, and Jomei. having not heard about the Holy Dragon Alliance being a rising star in the game. Feeling a small sense of pride well up within myself at being a part of this guild, and having helped out in getting that image possible. I then pout a bit at Itzal's words as i cross my arms across my chest at the reminder of my inability of not wishing to relax at all. Though knowing better by now i can't really deny it at all, but that doesn't mean i will ever stop this habit until i've done every quest possible.

I then listen to Itzal and just blink at his questioning. n-no it isn't a literal flower. from what i heard it looks kinda lion like, and it has a flower around its heard like a lion's mane. I say to Itzal with a nod of my head as i then start leading the way towards the quest at Jomei saying he was ready to go whenever. SO i guess it might more so be a flower lion. I have no other information on the creature besides its appearance, and where we can find it. I tell the two of you honestly with a small shrug of my shoulders.

@Itzal

Itzal heard the two mentioning something about a wedding and he figured it out half a second after.  He grinned and turned to Jomei.  "You're getting married?  Congratulations man!  I wish you two the best!"  He watched the reactions of the two and found that they hadn't heard any of the rumors and such, which was probably a good thing.  Itzal typically ignored them but some people took rumors to heart....  It seemed like Jonathan certainly was.  He nodded.  "I hope you guys fair well."  When Hestia mentioned Shield's Wedding he chuckled.  "Yeeeaaah, that was a weird wedding, though they were doing it for the mechanics of the marriage system and the rings, so it made sense that they went through with that."  When Hestia described the creature he nodded.  "Alright, cause I've fought legitimate flowers in Aincrad, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was a lion flower, or some such.  At any rate you guys ready to-"  He was cut off as Velnia turned her head to look at the owl staring at her so fast that it even surprised Itzal.  She stared at the bird for the longest while before gliding over to the creature, giving it a lick and nuzzled her cheek against it's soft feathers, giving a dragon like purr.  She then moved to stare at Jomei in the eyes for a very long while.  Before she grinned, licked his face and landed on him, crawling all over every inch of him in two seconds flat, ending on his other shoulder and licking his cheek.  Itzal chuckled.  "That basically means she likes you."

@Jomei

A faint blush came to Jomei's cheeks as Hestia and Itzal went on to talk about his upcoming wedding with Telrenya. The man brought a hand up to the nape of his neck, chuckling sheepishly. "Thank you. We are very excited for it." he said with a smile, his bashfulness quelling a bit, "I'm hoping after things calm down and we find the time, we could start planning for it and pick a date." Jomei let out a heavy sigh, shaking his head at the mention of Shield and Beat's 'wedding' "Yeah.. those two have always been in it for the game mechanics.. rather than just trying to live a life." his mind recalled to the fight with Tesseleth, when Jomei was nearly collapsing from lack of energy, and Shield had chosen to help out Beat merely in hopes of getting that last hit drop. "I have my own personal reasons for not attending that one." 

As the three were preparing to head out, Itzal's dragon flew over to Jomei and licked his face. Its rough tongue rose from the bottom of Jomei's chin to his hairline and everything in between, before she began to quickly adventure around Jomei's body, clinging to his green coat with her claws. Once she had made her way to his other shoulder, she licked his cheek again. "H-Hey." Jomei said with a small chuckle, before bringing a hand up to his shoulder to scratch the small, purple dragon on the head. "Glad to know that." he said, looking to the familiar on his shoulder with a bright smile. "Anyway, yeah. I'm ready to head out when you guys are."

I nod my head at being able to observe Jomei's reaction to talking about his wedding. Well when it does come around Jomei make sure to invite me. I wouldn't want to miss it for the world. I say with a cheerful smile upon my face as i look towards the ginger man and then towards the little blur that is the dragon that is Velnia. Chuckling at her behavior that has become rather normal for me. Well seems like Velnia managed to make a new friend rather quickly. Maybe she is a good judge of character. I say jokingly towards Itzal with a smile on my face as i then open up my inventory and equips my heavy armor, shield, and sword ready to fight against the flower tiger once we reach its location. At hearing the mention Shield is all about the mechanics i just nod my head in understanding keeping that in mind encase he wishes to go on another quest, or for whenever i am around the man to understand his reasoning for doing whatever he decides to do. Well seems like everyone is ready lets get out of this main settlement and try to find the tiger. I say sounding a bit excited as i make my way towards a exit of the main settlement in the general direction of where the quest is supposedly at.

Itzal listened to the conversation involving Jomei's wedding as it seemed to be coming to a close.  Hestia insisted on being invited, though Itzal would hold back the request.  He had only met Jomei and while he enjoyed seeing people join in marriage, he didn't want to impose at all.  Especially since Jomei or Tel may not like the idea of strangers coming to their wedding.  Or at least, people whom they didn't know too well.  He did hope to grow a relationship with this guild however, so hopefully one day it wouldn't be that awkward stage.  When Jomei spoke to Velnia she gave her little dragon purr and rubbed her head against him.  When Itzal heard Hestia's comment about Velnia he chuckled.  "Yeah I'd say something similar.  Though it's rare she doesn't do that so it's hard to determine whether or not she can actually do that.  At any rate I'm ready when you guys are.  My damage won't be very good though.  One handed straight sword isn't the best weapon after all.  Not that it matters of course, I've survived up to here after all."

@Jomei

Jomei chuckled, "Of course. You know the guild will all be invited." Jomei turned to Itzal with a smile, "Of course, HDA won't be the only ones invited as well. You'll definitely get an invite as well." Jomei's focused turned to the purple dragon on his shoulder and scratched at her chin, "You can come too Velnia." With their focus back on the task at hand, Jomei gestured for the dragon to return to its owner --whether or not she would oblige was up to her. Raising a hand upwards, the Irishman summoned his menus, where he moved through his inventory to equip the last remaining piece of his gear. The same moment the grey box in front of him disappeared, the long, thin blade that was Oathkeeper fell into place upon his belt in its purple scabbard. "I'm still very curious what exactly a 'flower tiger' is.." Jomei said with a laugh. "Though, I've come to learn not to not underestimate the power of these strange monsters." Jomei looked at Hestia once again with a smirk, "Well, you invited us out here. Might as well take the lead."

I nod very cheerfully with a smile on my face at he fact i will get to lead the duo of players that i look up to in terms of mentorship, and as a person i could go to for some comfort if things ever went bad. I lead the way out of the main settlement going off of memory of what i remembered the directions and general location of the beast was meant to be at as my familiar flies by me figuring he wouldn't want to walk upon the many steps leading downwards. As i walk down the steps towards the exit of the city i glance back towards the duo. So then Jomei, Itzal. Why did you two choose one handed as your way of doing damage? Why not go two handed? I ask out of simple curiosity knowing that both players are DPS, but strangely enough one handed instead of two handed for some reason that evades my knowledge. The town exit within sight and just a short little walk after hearing my answers already passing into the wilderness part of the floor where monsters can spawn.

@Itzal

Itzal heard Jomei continue to talk with Hestia, stating how the entire guild was going to be invited.  By this point Itzal was walking with is eyes to the sky, enjoying the view while they talked about guild and friend matters.  That is until Jomei mentioned something about him getting an invite as well.  Itzal blinked and turned to look at him in surprise.  "Me?  But you hardly know me!  You sure you want to do that??"  When Velnia heard she'd come too she grinned.  "No!  No, you're not eating all their food!  I'm vetoing that!"  She playfully stuck her tongue out at him before taking to the air again, flying in circles.  Itzal heard Jomei's words and chuckled.  "It's always been the opposite for me really.  No matter who I take a quest with, it always seems like we over prepare for the quest.  The last quest I took was supposed to be difficult but honestly it wasn't anything but tedious.  Oh well.  Being over trained and over prepared is better than dying...  Though I make sure I get some breaks every now and then."  When Hestia asked them why they chose one handed weapons instead of two handed Itzal shrugged.  "Preference for me really.  Two handed weapons have less options, and can be cumbersome.  With a straight sword I have nearly an unlimited amount of techniques, styles and forms I can take.  It's something I prefer above other weapon styles.  I just wish Cardinal would change the world's most common weapon into something useful for a change..."

@Jomei

Jomei laughed at Itzal's surprise, "Where that may be true, I thought we've both been through enough together where I can call you a friend and invite you." A bashful hand rose to the nape of his neck, "Though, I suppose I'll have to talk over the guest list with Tel when we start planning.. I'm sure the more players we open it up to, the more expensive it will be." Once the group was all prepared, they began their journey out of the town and through the grounds surrounding the main settlement, the always curious Hestia asked the two players that accompanied her why they had chosen one handed weapons over two handed, due to the latter's boosted damage output. Itzal answered first, explaining that the heavy weapons did not allow for as many forms to be expressed in his combat. Jomei nodded, "As someone who bases their build on speed and agility, I felt a quick hitting rapier was by best choice." he chuckled, "and not only that, there was a time long ago when two handed users didn't get that extra boost in damage, and everyone was balanced." 

I smile happily at hearing that Itzal will be invited to the wedding when it will occur rather excited to see what that will be like. To see an actual official wedding, and rather curious who is going to intend in the end. I then nod my head at hearing that between the two players able to understand why they would've made the choice. So it is like a speed preference feel that the weapon can have. I say with a nod of my head as i lead us towards the direction as we exit the main settlement of the floor into the open wilds of the rest of the floor as i gaze around trying to remember the location of where the quest mob was meant to be located at. Doing a tiny bit of wandering as i go in the direction of where the most sunlight would be able to shine down since it is a plant like monster, so it is possible that would be its location. After a bit i can see the tiger in question appear in the distance a large body and having a large tail, and then a kind of mane that looks plantlike in nature. Well i guess no time like the present. I say softly as i then move forward towards the lion like creature activating Focused Howl against it. Its fight time! I say with a grin as i look towards the mob trying to get its attention.

Action Taken: Focused Howl [-8 ENG] [+5 hate]

#100174 (edited since i didn't roll previously) BD:10 MD:4+4=8  175-151=24DMG  Thorns: 54

[5] Hestia: 1111/1285 116/124 MIT:151  Thorns: 54   EVA: -1 ACC: 1 Para: 2 Bld: 2  Rec: 1 Reg: 1

@Itzal: ?/?

@Jomei: ?/?

Ki'Raon:  796/850 DMG:175   MIT:100  ACC:3  EVA: 2 (Ki'Raon gets his own roll)

<< Tail Swipe >> : If BD 9-10 and MD 1-5 is rolled simultaneously, "Ki’Raion" unleashes a powerful tail swipe that can strike a whole party. Deals 150 AoE damage to all party members as well as normal damage to the player with the most hate.
<< Venus Fly Trap >> : If BD of 9-10 and MD of 6-10 is rolled simultaneously, "Ki’Raion" lunges at the player with the most hate and encases them in its floral mane. They experience 150 additional damage and will take 100 additional damage for each following turn that they're trapped. They are freed when at least 200 HP damage has been dealt to "Ki’Raion" or another player achieves greater hate. A trapped player may still attack.
<< Photosynthesize >> : Absorbing the Sun’s energy, every second attack "Ki’Raion" makes will be damage boosted by 150.

Itzal chuckled nervously when Jomei spoke again and nodded.  "Yeah that's something you may want to focus on.  Getting married is becoming one, sharing everything with the other.  From what I know, secrets aren't an option, and surprises are hard to accomplish."  He nodded when Jomei spoke up and when Hestia mentioned a speed factor being involved, Itzal made a quick dash forward slashing his electric blade from it's sheath into the air before using it's momentum to spin it once in the air and strike immediately afterwards.  After his demonstration he sheathed it again.  "Yes, but it's also the ability to do more than just heavy strikes.  A massive weapon with extra weight makes the movement sluggish and imprecise if you don't use it as it's meant to.  Whereas one handed weapons like this sword, you aren't limited by weight.  You can use whatever technique fits you best.  In other words, you choose how to use the weapon, not the weapon itself.  Make sense?"  When the boss appeared Itzal stared at it for a moment.  "....Well what do you know.  It is a flower lion..  Huh."  He activated Meteor break, shooting forward using charge and lashing out at it.  He frowned when he saw his damage output.  "It's got high mitigation!  I doubt I'll be much use save for stunning, paralyzing and bleed!"

ID#  100095  BD:  5+3-2=6

22x11-100=142 dmg

[5] Hestia: 1285/1285 116/124 MIT:151  Thorns: 54   EVA: -1 ACC: 1 Para: 2 Bld: 2  Rec: 1 Reg: 1

[0]  Itzal: 1,470/1,470  <>  144/144  <>  17-22 DMG  <>  2 T2 Bleed  <>  2 Paralysis  <>  4 EVA  <>  3 ACC  <>  +73 HP BH  <>  25 MIT

@Jomei: ?/?

Ki'Raon:  708/850  DMG:175   MIT:100  ACC:3  EVA: 2 (Ki'Raon gets his own roll)

<< Tail Swipe >> : If BD 9-10 and MD 1-5 is rolled simultaneously, "Ki’Raion" unleashes a powerful tail swipe that can strike a whole party. Deals 150 AoE damage to all party members as well as normal damage to the player with the most hate.
<< Venus Fly Trap >> : If BD of 9-10 and MD of 6-10 is rolled simultaneously, "Ki’Raion" lunges at the player with the most hate and encases them in its floral mane. They experience 150 additional damage and will take 100 additional damage for each following turn that they're trapped. They are freed when at least 200 HP damage has been dealt to "Ki’Raion" or another player achieves greater hate. A trapped player may still attack.
<< Photosynthesize >> : Absorbing the Sun’s energy, every second attack "Ki’Raion" makes will be damage boosted by 150.

Itzal's words of wisdom about growing together with marriage were nice to hear, and Jomei could not help but let out a small scoff at his mention of 'secrets not being an option' "You can say that again.." that man said under his breath, in regards to his fiance's short time donning the silver mask and becoming Erin without his knowing. Before they knew it, they had encountered the beast, and it was just as Hestia had described it -- based off of a lion or tiger, but its mane was replaced with a giant flower. After Itzal's attack, he found that this large boss had high mitigation, "Guess he's nothing to scoff at." Jomei said, ripping Oathkeeper from his scabbard. Activating his Charge skill, Jomei shot forward, his body turning into a green blur. His shoulder collided with Ki'Raon's chest, knocking it off balance. The Irishman then followed suit with fourteen quick strikes to its slightly armored skin, piercing through and knocking its health down a bit. "Doesn't seem too bad.. Just keep your wits about you and we should be fine."

ID 100173 | BD 8(+4)(-2) Hit | Charge! | Over Radiation: 17(+5) x 14 = 308 (-100) = 208 Dmg 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[5] Hestia: 1285/1285 116/124 MIT:151  Thorns: 54   EVA: -1 ACC: 1 Para: 2 Bld: 2  Rec: 1 Reg: 1

[1]  Itzal: 1,470/1,470  <>  133/144  <>  17-22 DMG  <>  2 T2 Bleed  <>  2 Paralysis  <>  4 EVA  <>  3 ACC  <>  +73 HP BH  <>  25 MIT

[1]Jomei: 1350/1350 HP | 137/147 EN | 17 DMG | 4 ACC | 4 EVA | 52 MIT | 2 Savvy | 68 B. Healing

Ki'Raon:  500/850  DMG:175   MIT:100  ACC:3  EVA: 2 (Ki'Raon gets his own roll) - 208

Spoiler

I watch as the fight begins and sees the boss already get knocked down in health already close towards the midpoint as i grin feeling totally safe now at this point. Knowing that the tiger probably couldn't hurt me enough to knock me down even to half health with how it is as i focus upon its form just letting my energy regenerate naturally. For the time being as i gaze towards the tiger seeing it get ready to attack as i swear i see the creature looking like it got bulkier looking as i keep my shield close to me preparing for the hit. I see the beast charge towards me and smashes into my shield as i get pushed back by a noticeable amount as i gaze towards the creature in shock as i quickly turn towards the two players. Guys! This thing is getting stronger the longer we're fighting this thing! I quickly call out as i look towards my HP seeing it noticeably dented.

(HP edited to reflect me doing the roll for my previous post to control the monster attacking)

#100175 BD:7 MD:7+4=11 325-151=174 DMG   CD:9

[5] Hestia: 937/1285 120/124 MIT:151  Thorns: 54   EVA: -1 ACC: 1 Para: 2 Bld: 2  Rec: 1 Reg: 1

[1] @Itzal: 1,345/1,470  <>  133/144  <>  17-22 DMG  <>  2 T2 Bleed  <>  2 Paralysis  <>  4 EVA  <>  3 ACC  <>  +73 HP BH  <>  25 MIT

[1]Jomei: 1252/1350 HP | 137/147 EN | 17 DMG | 4 ACC | 4 EVA | 52 MIT | 2 Savvy | 68 B. Healing

Ki'Raon:  500/850  DMG:325   MIT:100  ACC:3  EVA: 2 (Ki'Raon gets his own roll) [sunlight boost activates 2/2]

Hide contents

Itzal heard Jomei mention how it didn't seem too bad and to just keep his wits.  Itzal was doing more than just keeping his wits, he was analyzing the boss.  The creature was wary of their attacks and seemed to be learning just as Itzal was.  Learning how they attacked, where they attacked, and when.  He needed to stun the boss to try to remove it's evasion abilities before the boss put those stats to work.  Before he could begin his assault however, Hestia called out to them, stating that the boss was getting stronger.  He narrowed his eyes as he saw the flower part of the boss glimmer for a moment.  "It's the sun!  It's using photosynthesize!"  He tried to run at the boss and get a hit in, but the creature dodged faster than before.  It's strength had moved into it's agility as well.  He'd need to remember that on his next attack.

ID#  100215  BD:  3+2=5

[5] Hestia: 937/1285 120/124 MIT:151  Thorns: 54   EVA: -1 ACC: 1 Para: 2 Bld: 2  Rec: 1 Reg: 1

[1] @Itzal: 1,345/1,470  <>  132/144  <>  17-22 DMG  <>  2 T2 Bleed  <>  2 Paralysis  <>  4 EVA  <>  3 ACC  <>  +73 HP BH  <>  25 MIT

[1] @Jomei: 1252/1350 HP | 137/147 EN | 17 DMG | 4 ACC | 4 EVA | 52 MIT | 2 Savvy | 68 B. Healing

Ki'Raon:  500/850  DMG:325   MIT:100  ACC:3  EVA: 2 (Ki'Raon gets his own roll) [sunlight boost activates 2/2]

Hide contents