[F19-PP] Strength blooming <<Keep Calm and Ki'Raoin Day>>

Itzal heard the two of them and chuckled, and raised his hands up when Hestia came at him.  "Alright I'll join.  Though Hestia is right.  I'm level seventy five so that may need to be the marker as far as leveled mobs go.  Normal loot monsters would be seven hundred and fifty health, and two hundred and twenty five damage each.  As for loot, I honestly think we'll get more from the monsters we'll be facing than we will from the actual boss or dungeon.  The only real good thing is dungeon skill point reward, if I'm even able to get that anymore.  All we can do is hope though.  At any rate, the only thing I really need loot wise is gear.  I'm hoping to keep sending them to merchants until I get one with a unique enhancement.  that's the plan at least.  I would give some of my guild as player suggestions but...  As I've said they've been inactive.  Who else could we ask to come along with us who could survive the risks?"

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jomei blinked in shock at Itzal's level. "Seventy-Five?" the ginger replied with wide eyes, "Wow! I had no idea you were that high of a level!" he ended with a chuckle. Hearing that acted as more of an incentive to continue leveling up to reach that level, rather than get discouraged that Jomei was only about Sixty-Six himself. The thought crossed all of their minds who would be able to handle the treacherous dungeon crawl if all of the monsters they would be fighting would scale to Itzal's higher level. Jomei's knuckle stroked at his chin in thought, "Well.. maybe Tel would be up to the challenge.. but she's also still a bit lower than me. Even though she proved herself in the last boss fight, that dungeon may be a bit out of her skill range. Aside from that, our next best bet is to contact other front liners, Hikoru, Calrex.." Jomei shrugged his shoulders. "Well, why don't we all think of it, and get in touch again when we think we have a pretty solid team formed." Olive eyes scanned their surroundings, making sure that Ki'Raion wasn't about to respawn, or any other monsters were lurking with the three players in their sights. "Lets head back to the town then, shall we?"

I nod my head in agreement as i look towards Jomei. Yeah i'm fine with heading back  to town so we can regroup once we have ideas for who to bring in as our members. The only thing for certain though is that if we're thinking in terms of roles i have Tank/Healer if we need me to fill in for both. if not we could always grab like Calrex, or Shield to fill in for tank. I say towards the two players as i then start heading back towards the main settlement of the nineteenth floor doing so at a even and relaxed pace to calm down after everything. From fighting a interesting mob, to then finding a dungeon and having to think who could come along to help survive it. My only real concern in terms of bringing lower levels is the AOE attack of the boss like monsters within dungeons. The rest of it i am totally fine with since they wouldn't get hurt. I say with a small look of concern being visible on my face remember the boss monster from the last dungeon i was in and how bad it could've ended up for Spencer.

Itzal shrugged when Jomei freaked out about Itzal's level.  "A high level isn't something to get worked up about.  All it is is more health and extra skill points when you reach a certain point.  I'm putting skill points into stealth which is the last possible way I can gain damage via ambush.  I need to double check to see if Ambush and Charge stack though..."  Jomei went over some names, mentioning someone named Teion, Hikoru and Calrex.  "I'm up for anyone really."  Then the two decided to head back to town and Itzal nodded, following the two of them.  Hestia mentioned her being a tank and healer, and suggesting they find someone to fill in a certain spot.  Itzal nodded when she mentioned Calrex or Shield.  "Yeah, I doubt we'll find a high level supporter as of now.  It would be easier to have you be the supporter, get Shield or Cal to be a tank, and then Jomei and I could deal the damage.  And yeah, I agree with you Hestia.  If it weren't for the AoE abilities of the boss, I would have suggested Kasier since she could use the levels.  I'll just do some quests with her later though to help catch her up."

@Jomei

The ginger nodded, "Sounds like a plan then... Looks like we are going to be in for hell of a fight with this dungeon then." he said with a chuckle. He looked over at his two friends, each high capable of taking on the dungeon as well.. he only hoped that whoever else they decided to choose would really be able to help them out with this and reduce the risk of them all biting the dust from poor planning. By now, the three had finally arrived at the town, the sun still sitting high in the sky above them. The ginger turned to the other two, shaving his hands into the pockets of his pants, "Well, its been fun guys. I have a few other things I'm going to take care of, then I'm heading home." Jomei looked at Hestia with a smirk, "Don't leave me out of this dungeon run." he teased with a chuckle. Olive eyes shifted back to Itzal, "And don't be a stranger Itzal. If you need any help with your guild and getting your members off their asses, just let me know." Turning on his heel, the man began the short walk back to the town square, where he would warp back to his home town of Taft. 

I smile a bit as we arrive at the town as i nod towards the two friends at my side with a happy and bright smile. Well we're back at the town so i guess this is where we part ways for the day. Can't wait to talk to you guys again. I say with a nod of my head and a small chuckle as i hear Jomei's words. I thought we could handle it by ourselves Jomei. If we brought you along it would've been easy mode. I say in a joking tone towards the red haired man as i wave towards him as he takes his leave as i then glance towards Itzal, and his familiar Velnia giving the small little dragon a last little pat on the head as i then look towards my familiar and pets his head gently. Come on Kuro lets head back home for a bit to get some rest. Maybe make a nice meal for the both of us as well. I say to him as i then waves goodbye to Itzal as i make my way towads the teleporter standing upon it. Teleport floor eight. I say as i get teleported.

Summary:

All:  4 SP, 5 T3 materials to each person, 2666 col

Itzal: Ki'raon's tail: 2x ACC/1Paralyze

hestia: 2 col