[F19-PP] Strength blooming <<Keep Calm and Ki'Raoin Day>>

Jomei grimaced when he saw Ki'Raon knock out a chunk of Hestia's health, knocking her back with a single strike. Its damage seemed to increase from out of nowhere, along with its agility. His eyes widened as he watched the beast zip around, dodging Itzal's attack. Both Hesita and Itzal called it out before he did, that the monster was in fact getting stronger. The rays of the virtual sun from above shone down on Ki'Raon's body, its floral mane slightly increasing in size as it took in the sunlight. "So the sun makes it stronger.." Jomei sucked his teeth before spinning his blade in his hand. He would need to watch his footing to make sure this attack landed.

"Adere, help me out here!" Jomei called out to the owl above, who swooped down from the sky and shot past the Irishman. Jomei followed suit, rushing after his avian companion. Following her trail exactly, Jomei was able to get a lock on Ki'Raon's position before it was able to leap out of the way of his own attack. The sharp tip of Oathkeeper dug into the boss' skin, leaving a multitude of red gashes and entry wounds.

ID 100217 | BD 6(+4)(-2) Hit | Over Radiation: 17 x 14 = 238 (-100) = 138 Dmg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[5] Hestia: 937/1285 120/124 MIT:151  Thorns: 54   EVA: -1 ACC: 1 Para: 2 Bld: 2  Rec: 1 Reg: 1

[1] Itzal: 1,345/1,470  <>  132/144  <>  17-22 DMG  <>  2 T2 Bleed  <>  2 Paralysis  <>  4 EVA  <>  3 ACC  <>  +73 HP BH  <>  25 MIT

[2] Jomei: 1320/1350 HP | 128/147 EN | 17 DMG | 4 ACC | 4 EVA | 52 MIT | 2 Savvy | 68 B. Healing (+68)

Ki'Raon:  362/850  DMG:325   MIT:100  ACC:3  EVA: 2 (Ki'Raon gets his own roll) [sunlight boost activates 2/2]

Spoiler

<< Tail Swipe >> : If BD 9-10 and MD 1-5 is rolled simultaneously, "Ki’Raion" unleashes a powerful tail swipe that can strike a whole party. Deals 150 AoE damage to all party members as well as normal damage to the player with the most hate.
<< Venus Fly Trap >> : If BD of 9-10 and MD of 6-10 is rolled simultaneously, "Ki’Raion" lunges at the player with the most hate and encases them in its floral mane. They experience 150 additional damage and will take 100 additional damage for each following turn that they're trapped. They are freed when at least 200 HP damage has been dealt to "Ki’Raion" or another player achieves greater hate. A trapped player may still attack.
<< Photosynthesize >> : Absorbing the Sun’s energy, every second attack "Ki’Raion" makes will be damage boosted by 150.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watch as the stronger seeming lion zooms around the field dodging the attacks of Itzal as it zooms around the field as it dodges the attacks one after the other. I then see Jomei zoom in and strike the beast knocking it back and seemingly knocking the weird strength boost it had as the flower looks normal once more, and the creature seeming back to normal size. I raise my shield just waiting in calmness and piece knowing that i won't have to worry much as i see the lion charge towards me as it jumps and quickly pounces down slamming into my shield as i take the hit as i see my health just drop down to normal amounts of what its first attack was. 'Okay so it only gets a boost on a on and off basis then.' I think to myself rather interested by that as i force the creature away with my shield as i see its health drops once more from thorns again as i smile happily at that.

#100221 BD:7 MD:7  CD:7  mob: 24 DMG  THorns: 54 (damage amount can change based on Jomei's decision regarding the damage boost of photosynthesize)

[5] Hestia: 928/1285 124/124 MIT:151  Thorns: 54   EVA: -1 ACC: 1 Para: 2 Bld: 2  Rec: 1 Reg: 1

[1] @Itzal: 1,345/1,470  <>  132/144  <>  17-22 DMG  <>  2 T2 Bleed  <>  2 Paralysis  <>  4 EVA  <>  3 ACC  <>  +73 HP BH  <>  25 MIT

[2] Jomei: 1320/1350 HP | 128/147 EN | 17 DMG | 4 ACC | 4 EVA | 52 MIT | 2 Savvy | 68 B. Healing (+68)

Ki'Raon:  308/850  DMG:175   MIT:100  ACC:3  EVA: 2 (Ki'Raon gets his own roll) [sunlight boost activates 1/2]

Hide contents

<< Tail Swipe >> : If BD 9-10 and MD 1-5 is rolled simultaneously, "Ki’Raion" unleashes a powerful tail swipe that can strike a whole party. Deals 150 AoE damage to all party members as well as normal damage to the player with the most hate.
<< Venus Fly Trap >> : If BD of 9-10 and MD of 6-10 is rolled simultaneously, "Ki’Raion" lunges at the player with the most hate and encases them in its floral mane. They experience 150 additional damage and will take 100 additional damage for each following turn that they're trapped. They are freed when at least 200 HP damage has been dealt to "Ki’Raion" or another player achieves greater hate. A trapped player may still attack.
<< Photosynthesize >> : Absorbing the Sun’s energy, every second attack "Ki’Raion" makes will be damage boosted by 150.

Itzal noticed that the boss was moving slower than it was when it dodged his attack and came to the same conclusion Hestia had:  The buff wasn't permanent.  He smiled at that and decided to use this to his advantage.  While the others were fighting the monster he whistled to Velnia, getting her attention (which was rare) and called out:  "Whirlwind!"  Velnia grinned and began to fly around the boss, faster and faster.  The wind picked up as she did so and soon she started to spark, the wind catching the electricity.  Soon enough the wind was pretty strong and Itzal charged forward.  Yakimba, his blue icy looking blade, suddenly came to life, lightning covering the blade.  He let the wind current throw him up and he released Nova Ascension, the last hit stabbing into the beast's neck, lightning exploding from the impact.  He leaped off and nodded to them.  "I basically did the most useful thing I can do here.  You guys are up!"

ID#  100260  BD:  10

17+2x9-100=71 dmg.  Paralysis, Stun and Bleed applied

[5] Hestia: 928/1285 124/124 MIT:151  Thorns: 54   EVA: -1 ACC: 1 Para: 2 Bld: 2  Rec: 1 Reg: 1

[1] @Itzal: 1,345/1,470  <>  132/144  <>  17-22 DMG  <>  2 T2 Bleed  <>  2 Paralysis  <>  4 EVA  <>  3 ACC  <>  +73 HP BH  <>  25 MIT

[2] @Jomei: 1320/1350 HP | 128/147 EN | 17 DMG | 4 ACC | 4 EVA | 52 MIT | 2 Savvy | 68 B. Healing (+68)

Ki'Raon:  308/850  DMG:175   MIT:100  ACC:3  EVA: 2 (Ki'Raon gets his own roll) [sunlight boost activates 1/2]  [Paralyzed||Stunned][Bleed T2 2/2]

Hide contents

"Lets take it out before it uses that move again." Jomei said as Ki'Raion rushed at Hestia, taking out another small chunk of her health. Itzal and his winged companion performed an intriguing combination attack, not dealing too much damage to the 'flower tiger', but para-locking the beast in place and setting a bleeding effect on it to knock its health down even more. "Great hit!" Jomei said with a smirk before twirling his rapier in his hand. "With the health its gonna lose from that bleeding, looks like we can be finished here in one or two more good hits." With his blade glowing a brilliant gold light, Jomei's feet carried him forward. Thrusting an arm out, Jomei's blade struck true and stabbed the lion in the chest. The man continued the onslaught with another swift, thirteen strikes. His attack left the boss' health bar falling into the red.

ID 100324 | BD 9 | OverRadiation: 18 x 14 = 252 (-100)  152

[3] Itzal: 1,345/1,470  <>  132/144  <>  17-22 DMG  <>  2 T2 Bleed  <>  2 Paralysis  <>  4 EVA  <>  3 ACC  <>  +73 HP BH  <>  25 MIT

[2] Jomei: 1350/1350 HP | 129/147 EN | 17 DMG | 4 ACC | 4 EVA | 52 MIT | 2 Savvy | 68 B. Healing (+68)

Ki'Raon:  156/850  DMG:175   MIT:100  ACC:3  EVA: 2 (Ki'Raon gets his own roll) [sunlight boost activates 1/2]  [Paralyzed||Stunned] [Bleed T2 2/2]

Spoiler

I watch as the boss drops even faster seeing Itzal and the hyperactive dragon known as Velnia do a rather impressive attack. Way to go Itzal! I call over with a thumbsup as i instantly just relax my posture and stance seeing the lion being unable to move or even act against me now from being paralyzed as i just take a moment to catch a breather and keep an eye on my health as it slowly recovers from the recent exploits of having this tiger being as dangerous as the Nemeon lions of the seventeenth floor, and the wargs of the fifteenth. 'These quests are definitely getting more difficult, but i guess that is a certain charm of things to see these quests do become stronger. Makes me wonder just how dangerous they will become eventually.' I think to myself with a big grin on my face and a nod of my head as i then see Jomei knock the health down even more leaving it to die on the next attacks.

#100325  BD:10  MD:3 (paralyzed)

[5] Hestia: 943/1285 124/124 MIT:151  Thorns: 54   EVA: -1 ACC: 1 Para: 2 Bld: 2  Rec: 1 Reg: 1

[3] @Itzal: 1,345/1,470  <>  132/144  <>  17-22 DMG  <>  2 T2 Bleed  <>  2 Paralysis  <>  4 EVA  <>  3 ACC  <>  +73 HP BH  <>  25 MIT

[2] Jomei: 1350/1350 HP | 129/147 EN | 17 DMG | 4 ACC | 4 EVA | 52 MIT | 2 Savvy | 68 B. Healing (+68)

Ki'Raon:  132/850  DMG:175   MIT:100  ACC:3  EVA: 2 (Ki'Raon gets his own roll) [sunlight boost activates 1/2]  [Paralyzed||Stunned] [Bleed T2 1/2]

Spoiler

Itzal watched as the fight continued, Jomei wanting to finish the boss off before it gives itself the powerboost again.  Which seemed to be a temporary buff rather than a permanent one.  Itzal heard Jomei call out to him, stating that with the bleed they applied two strong hits would end it.  Itzal nodded, doubting he'd call anything he could deal himself to be 'strong' but it was worth trying to help them.  Maybe he could paralyze the boss a second time?  Itzal heard Hestia congratulate him as well and he nodded.  He had a bad feeling that his next attack was jinxed.  Itzal waited until Hestia attacked and moved aside.  He rushed in hoping to land another hit, but when he made an advancement forward the boss turned to look at him with a vicious glare.  Clearly it remembered him from his last attack.  When Itzal moved to attack it the boss leaped up and struck him, knocking him away.  Well that failed utterly.

ID#  100576  BD:  2+1

[5] Hestia: 943/1285 124/124 MIT:151  Thorns: 54   EVA: -1 ACC: 1 Para: 2 Bld: 2  Rec: 1 Reg: 1

[3] @Itzal: 1,345/1,470  <>  131/144  <>  17-22 DMG  <>  2 T2 Bleed  <>  2 Paralysis  <>  4 EVA  <>  3 ACC  <>  +73 HP BH  <>  25 MIT

Ki'Raon:  132/850  DMG:175   MIT:100  ACC:3  EVA: 2 (Ki'Raon gets his own roll) [sunlight boost activates 1/2] [Paralyzed| [Bleed T2 1/2]

Ki'Raion seemed a bit frightened now, knowing full well that one or two more good hits on it and it was done for. So after the paralyzing effect of Itzal's attack finally wore off, the floral feline took to bouncing around the players, dodging their attacks. Once Itzal was knocked away, Jomei's olive eyes followed the beast's movements before making his own approach, his path towards the field boss creating an arc to hopefully throw off Ki'Raion. As the Irishman thrusted his blade towards his target, the eyes of the beast noticed him, and quickly swatted the sword away. Jomei's arm followed the sword as it was jerked to the side, causing him to stumble and fall to the dirt. The ginger was quick to react though, as he threw his body into a roll and shot back up to his feet. "Alright.. lets try this again.." he said with a small, lingering pinkness on his cheeks.

ID 100587 | BD 2(+4) | Over Radiation

[5] @Hestia: 943/1285 124/124 MIT:151  Thorns: 54   EVA: -1 ACC: 1 Para: 2 Bld: 2  Rec: 1 Reg: 1

[3] Itzal: 1,345/1,470  <>  131/144  <>  17-22 DMG  <>  2 T2 Bleed  <>  2 Paralysis  <>  4 EVA  <>  3 ACC  <>  +73 HP BH  <>  25 MIT

[2] Jomei: 1350/1350 HP | 128/147 EN | 17 DMG | 4 ACC | 4 EVA | 52 MIT | 2 Savvy | 68 B. Healing (+68)

Ki'Raon:  132/850  DMG:175   MIT:100  ACC:3  EVA: 2 (Ki'Raon gets his own roll) [sunlight boost activates 1/2]  [Bleed T2 1/2]

Spoiler

I watch the fight with a calm and steady gaze to see the events that unfold as i watch both Itzal and Jomei managing to miss the giant flower tiger. I shrug my shoulders knowing that mobs aren't meant to be credited with face value as i see it focus back onto me as it once more gains that beefy look as i quickly gets into a stance ready to redirect its momentum slightly for it to take some damage from attempting to attack me as i keep a steady and calm look upon its form. I then see the creature go in fro a charge. The large tiger runs towards me as i prepare myself getting into a stance to not get budged from my spot as it jumps towards me and collides with my sword. i feel the ground dig slightly underneath as i push it to redirect the attack as my familiar swoops in to aid me slamming into the beast knocking it off balance. The beast staring to stumble to the side barely standing with its health from the bleed having finally worn off, and added thorns causing it some pain. Finish it off you two or i will end up doing so. I say jokingly towards my teammates.

Action Taken: Vengeful Riposte

#100604 BD:7  MD:7+4=11   325-151=174/2= 87 DMG to myself and 1DMG to Ki'Raon  Thorns: 54

[5] Hestia:  871/1285 124/124 MIT:151  Thorns: 54   EVA: -1 ACC: 1 Para: 2 Bld: 2  Rec: 1 Reg: 1

[3] @Itzal 1,345/1,470  <>  131/144  <>  17-22 DMG  <>  2 T2 Bleed  <>  2 Paralysis  <>  4 EVA  <>  3 ACC  <>  +73 HP BH  <>  25 MIT

[2] Jomei: 1350/1350 HP | 128/147 EN | 17 DMG | 4 ACC | 4 EVA | 52 MIT | 2 Savvy | 68 B. Healing (+68)

Ki'Raon:  53/850  DMG:175   MIT:100  ACC:3  EVA: 2 (Ki'Raon gets his own roll) [sunlight boost activates 2/2]

Hide contents

Itzal watched the others move in yet again, the boss's health depleting down slowly until it hit a certain point.  Hestia's parry mod had dealt a lot of damage to the boss by redirecting it.  He was impressed by the skill's power.  Maybe he should get that sometime.  Then it was his turn and he nodded to them.  "Alright Velnia, let's try doing Storm Spear on it's weak point."  Velnia grinned and nodded before shooting at the boss.  She hovered in front of it for a moment before shooting lightning at it's eyes.  While she was keeping it occupied, Itzal ran around behind and gave himself a running start.  Then he began to charge forward, Yakimba sparking up once again as he did so.  Velnia then shot far behind Itzal, stopped, then lifted her wings up before throwing them back with enough force to make her so fast you'd think she had gone super sonic, covered in electricity making her look like a living lightning bolt.  She struck Itzal from behind, who had jumped off the ground only moments before reaching the boss, positioning himself so that his feet were toward her and his head towards the boss.  The impact created a shock wave sending sparks everywhere and amplifying Yakimba's electrical current.  He pierced the boss from behind it's head and shot far on the other end.  He flew through the air for a moment and when he reached the ground he bent his knees upon impact, rolled across the ground and stood up like any natural parkourist.  It was one of his real life skills after all.  The boss shattered and Itzal sheathed his blade.

ID:  100717  BD:  10

17+2x11-109 dmg

[5] Hestia:  871/1285 124/124 MIT:151  Thorns: 54   EVA: -1 ACC: 1 Para: 2 Bld: 2  Rec: 1 Reg: 1

[3] @Itzal 1,345/1,470  <>  120/144  <>  17-22 DMG  <>  2 T2 Bleed  <>  2 Paralysis  <>  4 EVA  <>  3 ACC  <>  +73 HP BH  <>  25 MIT

Ki'Raon:  0/850  DMG:175   MIT:100  ACC:3  EVA: 2 (Ki'Raon gets his own roll) [sunlight boost activates 2/2]

Jomei let out a small sigh of relief as Itzal's blade pierced the back of Ki'Raion's head, causing the boss to shatter into hundreds of data fragments, "Well, happy to see that's over and done with." he said with a chuckle, placing the tip of Oathkeeper into the opening of his scabbard and letting the blade fall back into its cover on his hip. The ginger's eyes wandered between the health bars of the other two players before wandering to his own. Hestia's was the lowest, but its color remained green despite all the hits she had taken. Jomei brought his hands up in front of him, brushing the dirt and dust off of his gloves with a few small passing claps, "So, are we heading back to town now? Or did you guys have anything else in mind?" Jomei did not have any other plans for the day aside from returning home to Telrenya. Though, with much of the day still remaining, it would be a shame to go home and the two simply waste the rest of the sunlight in their home. 

I smile at the defeat of Ki'Raon rather surprised that it was another quick defeat of the creature. 'Though then again.' I think to myself as i look towards my health bar that is rather dangerously low as i just nod my head at that figuring that it was a well thought fight on the beasts part and could've killed me actually if i faced off against it on my own. I then glance towards Jomei and gives a smile. Well if you want to try Jomei we could try looking for a dungeon or chest real quick, and if we find a dungeon i can save it to a map for later use when we think we all are ready for what is going to be inside? I say towards my guild leader as i glance towards Itzal when i mention trying to find it and such. Knowing that is his corner of specialty and would be as easy as breathing air to find the dungeon in question that a group could do together to take on the monsters within for the nice reward at the very end. I then nod my head with a smile towards the two frontliners. Though you two did amazing when fighting against the creature! Seems like the beast was rather tough, but even then you both knocked it around like it was nothing. I say in a cheerful and optimistic tone of voice.

Itzal nodded when Jomei mentioned that he was happy that was dealt with.  Sheathing the blade he turned to him as Velnia flew over and landed on his shoulder.  "Yeah.  I'm just glad the status effects activated there.  For a while I was afraid I wasn't going to be of any real use."  When Jomei asked if they had anything else in mind Itzal shrugged.  "I mean, we could find a dungeon, maybe a few materials while we're out here.  Other than that though, not sure."  When Hestia suggested putting the dungeon on a map Itzal nodded.  "That too.  I'm not sure if you were planning to go with your guild or not, but my guild is...  Well completely inactive.  So if willing maybe I could go with you guys on a round?  I know my damage isn't much, but still."  When Hestia spoke about how easily they defeated the boss Itzal rubbed his hand against the back of his head.  He didn't say anything as she was sounding so cheerful and optimistic, while his thoughts had been.  Well.  Opposite.  Despite him gaining levels and skill points, his damage couldn't climb any higher.  Not without unique enhancements or skills.  And those seemed to avoid Itzal regardless of what he tried.  He would let Jomei and Hestia decide since they were guild partners and thus outnumbered him in that aspect.  Plus he was only a scout.  Nothing more.

A curious brow rose when Jomei's two companions suggested doing some searching around - for a dungeon, chest, or the like - rather than parting ways immediately. The man was never a material hunting type, nor did he ever really care to look for chests, since he had everything he needed and never saw a reason to craft in his shop. However, Jomei decided that it would not be kind of him to simply leave his friends who invited him along, "Sure. sounds good to me" he said with a friendly smile as his avian companion took her place on his shoulder once again. The man frowned slightly at Itzal's mention of his now inactive guild, "I'm sorry to hear that." his hand rose to find the nape of his neck, before speaking up again, "Well.. if you or any of your members are looking to find a new guild to join, The Holy Dragon Alliance is always accepting new members. I would be more than happy to accept you, or anyone else, into our ranks." 

I get the biggest grin upon my face at hearing the idea of letting the Celestials join our guild when it disbands do to people being inactive or something of the like. That would be awesome! I could be in a guild with Itzal! I say very cheerfully and happily with a smile at the idea of being in the same guild with Itzal. To be in the guild with the player that had allowed me to get off my feet and be part of the game and fight my way to the top and allowed me in the end to meet the amazing guild family that i now have. I look towards Itzal with a very happy look on my face and slightly pleading. Come onn Itzal. If you decide to disband your guild please join ours it would be awesome to have you and any of the other members who need a place to call home and family. I say with a very happy smile on my face as i then quickly shake my head to refocus. Okay, but yeah first since Jomei agrees why don't we look for a dungeon, and i can write its location down upon a dungeon map, so we can go to it later with any people we think we might need. I say towards the other two players with me my familiar looking at me rather quizzically not understanding how i flipped my switch so quickly.

Itzal listened as Jomei told him that their guild was always open for them.  He chuckled but before he could say anything Hestia's eyes practically lit up and she asked him to join their guild if his ever disbanded.  Really jumping the gun weren't they?  He held up his hands and smiled nervously.  "Ok ok!  If our guild goes south I'll see about joining!  Though if you guys don't mind, I'd like to hold onto hope that this is just a phase and that we'll all be getting back on our feet in no time.  Of course if we do disband, it's not like I'm going to go rogue like Hikoru or anything.  I'll at least keep in touch.  I would like to learn more about you guys first though, so I know what kind of guild I'd be joining."  When Hestia and Jomei both agreed to find a dungeon Itzal nodded.  "Alright.  Does anyone have a map I can fill out?  Cause if not this is going to be a bit pointless."  Itzal activated his searching skill and spotted what seemed to be a strange dome like hill in the distance.  He gestured for the others to follow and when they reached it he looked through the surface using reveal.  "Yeah this is definitely a dungeon."  He walked up to the center and pulled some of the grass aside, finding a sort of switch.  He pulled on it and suddenly some of the dome collapsed, revealing a spiral staircase winding downward into the dungeon.

ID#  101043  LD:  15+8  Advanced Dungeon Found!

@Jomei

Jomei turned to Hestia just as quickly as Itzal had as she expressed her wanting of Itzal to join their guild in the case his current one failed to continue. His brows raised with a chuckle, he had no idea that his guildmate felt so strongly about Itzal, at least so it seemed. Though in the reality of it, the disbanding of the guild was merely a possibility, and Itzal still wished to try and keep that ship afloat. "Of course Itzal. If you need my help in any way to keep the guild alive, just let me know. I.. don't really know what I'd do, but we can think of something." he said with a small laugh. With the possible idea of conjoining their guilds now planted in their minds, the group set off to find a dungeon to record. Even that, however, did not take long thanks to Itzal's scouting abilities. Jomei had heard that Itzal was always one of the first out of the boss room in search of the next Labyrinth, having found Bialas' lair before anyone else. Those searching powers did not fail them now, as the man almost immediately found the location of the dungeon just off in the distance. "Well.. that was lucky." he said with a chuckle. "Lets record its location so we can come back to it with a bigger force." 

I nod my head with a smile as Itzal finds the dungeon almost instantaneously as i smile a bit as i take out a map from my inventory and starts recording the location of the dungeon with a grin on my face at the rather nice fact we can go back here at a later time. Once i am done i nod my head as i turn back to Jomei, and Itzal with a grin. Dungeon recorded you two, so we can go and leave if you want to. I say in a rather cheerful tone of voice as i look between the other two frontlines.SO when we come back here who do you think would be a rather good pick for such a thing? I ask curiously for the duo with a smile upon my face as i just relax as i put my hands behind my head as i wait. My familiar Kuro flying over towards Velnia and wanting to play with the small dragon. Wanting to try and play some tag with the creature to get some exercise in while there owners are talking.

-1 T2 Blank Map

+1 T2 F19 Advanced dungeon map

Jomei seemed surprised that Hestia had invited him as well but quickly recovered.  He seemed to understand Itzal's desire to keep his guild alive and kicking, and even offered to help him in any way he could.  Itzal chuckled.  "Best way would be to interact with my guildmates and try to get them active again.  That or just help us gain new members, though I doubt that last one would be likely at all.  Thanks for the offer by the way, it means a lot in that alone."  When Jomei mentioned how they were lucky Itzal shrugged.  "You'd be surprised.  There are dungeons hidden all over the floors in every area.  When you maximize your searching abilities and get the reveal and detect mods, you can really see all the hidden jewels and mysteries these floors keep hidden."  When Hestia asked them if they wanted to go back already Itzal turned to her and said:  "Honestly you guys don't need me.  You saw me in action, I'm a terrible dps.  My skills are more geared to finding things for others.  If you don't want me with you guys then you don't need to invite me.  I'll understand."

@Jomei

Jomei crossed his arms and shifted his weight, looking at Itzal with a raised brow. "You helped us find this dungeon, so sure as hell you can come with us." he chuckled, "Besides, damage isn't the only helpful thing nowadays. I saw you during the fight with Ki'Raion, and with prior bosses.. You've performed some pretty nice stuns, and have a decent damage on top of that. So you're more than helpful." Jomei turned back to Hestia, "However, we do need to take into account what we would be getting out of it, depending on the array of levels going into the dungeon. I know the last dungeon you guys explored, you didn't invite me since I was the highest level, and the loot you'd be taking home would have been a lot less. So we should keep that in consideration when choosing the members as well." 

I turn to Itzal and raises an eyebrow at him wishing i could slap him upside the head for saying something so stupid, but if i did so Cardinal could give me a orange cursor and that would be not be fun to be orange for any amount of time. Seriously Itzal, you need to stop being so down on yourself about some stupid numbers. You're perfect the way you are, and you're joining in on this like Jomei said. This isn't up for discussion you're joining us. I say with a grin on my face not wanting my friend to be left out when he allowed us to find it in the first place. I then turn my head towards Jomei and gives a nod. Well if Itzal is joining us i think we could take that as our max if need be until we figure out the whole numbers side of things of what could be the max leveled person we could take before we start losing loot and stuff. I say with a small shrug of my shoulders giving my suggestion as i look between the two other frontliners. Well we could discuss then another day when we have time since i don't think we want to be standing out here any longer where we could get jumped by monsters. I say with a small chuckle as i rub the back of my head.