[F4-SP] Essence grinding <<Essence of Steel>>

I sigh softly as i arrive onto the fourth floor as i keep my hands in my pockets knowing that i am going to do something that is going to be one of the most boring things possible within a game. To go out and grind against one particular mob or quest in the hopes of getting something or anything from doing such a thing. I glance over to my familiar who looks just as bored as i can only nod my head in agreement knowing that their is no hope of getting this done with a total sense of completion or satisfaction. That the only thing to be looking forward to will be getting four pieces of armor that i can then use to fight against mobs in the future. I smile a bit at that glancing towards my curved sword that is now at rank four. Just grind this quest up and i should in theory have enough to get me rank five, and then. Then i can have my combat mostly ready. Only thing left will be that battle healing. I say with a grin on my face and a nod of my head.

I nod my head as i then pause remembering Itzal's words as i open up my menu and goes to my friends list till i find the person i am looking for, and clicks their name sending the simple message to meet me on the fourth floor. That i will be waiting by the teleport gate. With the message sent i sit on the bench waiting calmly as i gaze out through the wintry wonderland that is the fourth floor with a calm disposition. Wearing just my casual clothing at the moment of a black hoodie, long grey pants, and finally a blueish shirt underneath the hoodie. I let the snow gently fall onto me not being that bothered by it since it can't ruin clothing like it could in the real world by making it wet and have to wait for it to air dry. That now being as simple as swapping out clothes by using the inventory system. I feel something against my leg as i see my familiar who looks confused as i just smile a bit. Don't worry we're still doing the quest today. I am just waiting for a guest to show up. Itzal is right and i need to spend some time with Raven. However, i need to improve myself at the same time, so i can't take some days off. I need to continue striving forward. I tell Kuro who just nods his head seemingly doubtful as i just roll my eyes. I know relaxing is important, but i can't falter now. Not when i am so close to being the best i can be in defending my family. I say to my familiar as my mind flashes to the people i have come to know.

I think of Kimi the one i have grown really close to, and one that i am curious where the relationship will go to. Knowing that  am a novice in almost every right in how relationships go or how they improve. Just knowing that for myself that i enjoy my time spent with her, and we've spent moments of comforting and consoling each other about some issues that are a bit personal. I smile a bit as i find my mind wandering to when Kim just held me and helped me to just open up with how i was feeling. That i wasn't okay and shouldn't just hold in all the emotions of how it ended with kairi. 'Kairi was a kind person for certain, but i just couldn't handle something that quick.' I think to myself with a soft sad smile as i shake my head figuring i should just move ahead from such thoughts. That i can have time later to contemplate about such things. It's a long walk ahead, and even if i am with Raven i know there will be silent moments. I say softly to myself to fill in the silence of the area.

I then hear the soft familiar sound of a gate activating as i look up to see who i am waiting for. Then quickly seeing her run towards me and hugs me tightly as i chuckle and happily wrap my arms around her in a tight hug. Ember i missed you! Raven says with a bright smile on her face as i just smile and tightens the hug for a moment before stopping as she gets the hint seemingly and gets off of me. I missed you to Raven. Sorry about never really hanging out i've just been busy with things. I need to be ready for anything when it comes to my capability of defending my family. Even if said things keep me away from my family. I say softly in a apologetic manner towards the end as Raven just nods with a understanding look. Don't worry i understand you're preparing for the worst case scenarios and preparing for anything Domarus could do, or that Fearx guy who is planning to attack that Itzal guy at some point. Raven says with a nod of her head in understanding as i just smile sadly at hearing those worse. Only finding more reason to hate this game for exposing my little sister to a side of the world i didn't want her to meet so easily. Especially since it had her meet an extreme of the world. Domarus.

Yeah i'm preparing for the worst of what this game could offer to you guys, and the worst i am preparing for being the mystery that is Fearx. I'm certain already that Domarus can no longer hold a flame to me anymore. I am preparing faster then he can compete seemingly since if he could keep up with me he would be dealing a lot more damage. That i am being certain of since i have seen the damage that frontline members can do. I say towards Raven with a nod of my head as i tighten my fist ready to fight even more as fast as i can. Even if it means going solo for awhile. That i can't let the boredom of soloing stop me from improving. I then smile as i think of a solution. Raven why don't you join me on a day of adventuring. It will be the two of us going on nonstop quests. with sadly the first four we're doing is the same one over and over. After that we're heading towards tier two floors what do you say? I ask her with a smile deciding i will take Itzal's advice, but do so in a manner of my liking so my sister and i can bond, but continue improvement also. Already able to hear in my head him criticizing me and saying that isn't what he meant.

yeah i wouldn't mind that i want to be able to join you at some point also. She says with a smile on her face as i nod my head with a grin glad that i will be able to have her join me in these fights. Figuring i can keep her safe by just being a tank at her side and attracting all the hatred towards me. To make sure that she is never harmed by any mob or person. Lets get going then Raven i already have a big schedule planned for the day, so lets try to keep to it. I say with a small chuckle and a smile on my face as i feel Raven grip my hand and nods her head in excitement as i see a flash of light slightly as i see Raven's familiar her lightning cheetah appearing in front of the two crackling with energy as Raven nods her head as if she can understand it as she then looks up to me. He is ready to go also Ember. Also he is seemingly eager to get involved in fighting against the mobs also. Raven says with a small giggle as i just relax and smile. Well at least that means you're not slacking in your training either while you're stuck here. I say happily just being as supportive as can to her. To not discourage such cheerfulness since i don't wish to try and ruin anything that can make her keep that wonderful smile i fight to protect. To be the best big sister i can for her since it is my job to keep her smiling and happy as much as i can while i am with her. To be like a hero to her within her eyes.

I can hear her little hmph of anger at my accusing her of being lazy as i just chuckle at that as i mess with her hair by rubbing the top of her head as she tries to smack my hand away as i just smile and eventually stops after a few minutes as we make our way through the wonderland that is the town of Snowfrost. I smile at the wonderful town that i can safely call my new home town that i have come to know during my time of being trapped within this game. From the beautiful way the light reflects off the buildings and the continuous snowfall that makes ones inner child come out and enjoy itself in this wonderland. Also having the fact of Shirosu now staying within my shop taking care of her self since i am usually to busy to greet her in the morning since i wake up early and then spend the rest of the days training. Only leaving a note to say where i am spending my days at. I suddenly get dragged out of my thoughts as i look down to Raven who smiles and points to something as i curiously look over to see what it is as i see what she points to, and just smiles at the beautiful sight of a ice sculpture of a sea drake looking like it is going to roar. That is beatuiful. I say softly as i observe it. yeah it is. Do you think they base these off of anything? I can hear my sister say as i just shake my head no. Probably not just thought of things that would look cool and put them in, and frankly i don't mind if i can't see this in the real world since we can then make it in the real world once we are free and if anybody has the talent for it you know? I say with a smile as Raven nods her head and then smiles brightly. Why don't we try to ask for such a thing one we escape? Have a cute little ice sculpture in our home. She says as i grin at he idea. It will have to be small though to put it in a freezer at points to preserve it. I say with a nod of my head.

I continue to make my way through the floor with a smile on my face as i then hear my sister's voice speak up once more. Hey do you really think Domarus' way won't work? I mean i know you don't like it since our Dad died and such. She says her voice getting softer as i just give her a one armed hug. I know you're afraid of me making a outburst, but please don't i wouldn't ever dare yell at you for bringing that up. You're my lovely little sister i care for you way to much to yell at you in any fashion. I tell her in a gentle and lovingly tone of voice as she nods her head with a smile. She then takes a calming breathe as i wait for her response. Well why do you dislike Domarus' way of doing things? he seemingly has a good way of making sure people can be happy and allow things to be better? she asks me as i just nod my head not going to be angry with her. Knowing she has been around Domarus more so then me lately so of course she would have doubts. I believe strongly in the idea of free will as i know of it now. That we all have the choice of making every decision that we make. To have that stolen away by one man trying to take over the world is not something i want. TO have us all just become puppets upon strings is something i will fight against with all of my being. I won't allow people i care about to just be puppets that can be manipulated by a mad man who knows how to make others dance to some tune. I know i am not impervious to that and i know i have fiddled to his tune also which is why i am so strong at being so stubborn on every point he tries to bring up. Since i don't want to be controlled by him or anybody. I won't allow myself to be controlled i will fight for free will no matter who i have to fight against to prove that his ideals are wrong. I say with a calm look in my eyes, but a strong tone of conviction as if nothing will make me back down from this anymore.

I mean i'm sure he wouldn't be directing everyone's action though Embers. While yes he would be uniting the world through manipulation which would involve basically taking away their ability to make options by making them choose one way or the other to have them think it is their idea..or maybe even fear. He wouldn't do that for everyone. Raven says some doubt creeping into her voice when mentioning the possibility of fear tactics being used as i look to her. I know you might not want to believe it, and you may even side with Domarus. However, even if you side with him i will fight him tooth and nail with everything i have, and with everything that people who stand with me will have. You have seen how strong Itzal can be with just me aiding him. Now just imagine people with actual two handed skills coming to help out and with one having unique enhancements to do more damage. Domarus won't last against just the HDA. Even if he brings in a army a guild group can take down anything else that would try to stop such a group since it is like fighting a group of elites. I tell her with a calm tone of my voice as i see her eyes burn with some kind of emotion as Raven is quick to fire back. Why do you think war will be the result of going up against him?! Why can't you just try to talk it out. She asks with some tears spilling from her eyes as i feel my heart become heavy as i get onto one knee and hugs her close to me.

I know how you feel, and if i think it didn't have to result to a fight i would like that. Although, i don't think that can happen since between the two of us neither seems willing to budge in our philosophies to allow the other to gain any ground. I tell her honestly with a soft tone of voice as she shakes her head not wanting to believe it as i grab her hand and holds her close to me as i take us towards a alley to make sure nobody can see her crying. Once in the alley i just sit on the ground and move her close as she just start crying into my chest as i hold her close towards me. I know you don't want this to be the case, so i promise that next i meet him i will do my best to remain at least somewhat neutral or as close as i can while talking with him. Raven. That i promise. I say softly her as she looks up to look me in the eyes while sniffling softly even as tears run down her eyes that i am quick to wipe away to keep her from any pain from a wet face meeting cold air. Re-really. You promise to try and ta-talk to hi-him. She asks with a small hesitance to some words from trying to get a calm breathing pattern and trying to speak at the same time as i just ndo my head yes to her question.

I continue to hold her close to me as she cries against my shirt as i rub the back of her head to help her calm down as she slowly calms down to only sniffles as i look down sadly. Ashamed that i had some hand in getting her to this point of crying like this. I'm sorry Raven i didn't mean to make you cry like this. I should've noticed that you were hurting to some degree. I say softly to her as she shakes her head as she backs away from me sniffling as she wipes away the last of her tears as she looks into my eyes. N-no it is fine. I didn't say anything about how i was feeling or anything like that. She says softly to me as i look at her. Want to get something to eat? Maybe like a nice desert to make it up to you? I ask her in a soft tone of voice as Raven smiles a bit at that idea and nods her head as i smile happily glad to know that i can try to cheer her up with some ice cream as i get up off the ground and takes her hand. Come on i know a person that sells ice cream on this floor. Trust me she is a sweetheart and a very kind person. her name is Galadiel and if anything is not afraid to smack somebody if they cause her trouble. I say with a chuckle and a smile on my face as i can see my sister smile also a tiny bit at that and just nods her head.

With that i continue to lead her in the direction of where the ice cream shop was going in the direction of where it should be. Thankfully having the nice benefit of being in the same direction of where the quest is supposed to be in terms of direction. However, at this moment i don't even care about that just focusing on trying to cheer my sister up by giving her a dessert that she loves so much. Able to remember so many cases where she just loved when i had given her some ice cream as a well done reward for a test score or something of that nature if it was big and important. Every time hearing her happy cheers and excitement as i given it to her. I find myself smiling fondly at such memories of the real world and back to times when i just cared for her as the big sister i was meant to be. Where i didn't have a job that i drove to, but instead just sold lemonade outside while playing with my sister while laughing and giggling all the while. On those sunny days of the summer where the only solace was the clouds that passed by in the sky to put us in the shade away from the sun.

Eventually the sister duo found themselves in front of Galadriel's ice cream shop as i smile and opens up the door and walks inside as i see Kuro and the lightning cheetah make their way inside after myself and my sister had done. With Kuro eager to walk over to the counter and wait for a treat, and the lightning cheetah just waiting by Raven. I let go of Raven's hand and makes my way to the ordering place as i look towards Galadriel with a smile. Nice to see you again, but i am in need a scoop of chocolate ice cream. With the next order being for Rocky Road, and finally the last being for some Vanilla for my little familiar. I say with a smile as Galadriel nods getting a cup of Vanilla for Kuro who eagerly eats it within moments, and then two cones for the other orders one having rocky road and the other chocolate. I give Raven the Rocky Road with a smile on my face as she smiles and looks towards Galadriel. Thank you miss. She says softly as Galadriel just nods with a smile saying to not thank her. Come on Raven we shouldn't keep Galadriel away from any business she can get to take orders. i say with a smile as Raven nods as the two of us then leave as Kuro is quick to follow having finished his dessert already.

I walk out of the ice cream shop along with raven as the two of us just enjoy our frozen treats within the silence. Just making our way towards our destination that is the quest location together at a slow and relaxed pace as i observe the lightning cheetah quick to zap ahead of us to get towards the location while my familiar Kuro stays close ready to defend if need be. I just smile a bit at that rather curious on how their is such a distinction in personality, and how it is rather fitting given their familiar type. Kuro close for defense, and the lightning familiar who is a fighter moving up ahead as if to try and find something to fight against. I look towards Raven and just looks forward once more figuring i will just leave the talking to her for when she wishes to. Since she is probably in thought about what has been said about my perspective of things, and her perspective of the matter. Knowing for her it is probably a real inner turmoil that she is having to deal with.

I have us make our way out of the main settlement and start to cross the snowey tundras that is the fourth floor as there doesn't seem to be a monster in sight that is per the usual for myself since it seems the AI is programmed to try and not attack any players that are out of their league as long as the case if they don't get close enough to activate the auto aggro attacking to happen. Knowing there have been a few stories of dungeons having trap rooms that have caught some of the players off guard, but none having died from them from what people say at the very least. Which does make it rather interesting to see if such rooms will ever become more common which would be rather interesting to see dungeons becoming more complex and dangerous since even then they have seemed easy for the most part if given a competent group to tackle such things.  Hey Ember. I hear a familiar voice say as i look over to Raven with some curiosity. Yeah what is up? I ask her wondering what she would have to say.

Well..for Domarus how would you even get him to try and stop his plans in a non-violent manner. Is there even a way to try and do that where we won't have to fight him? She asks in a soft tone of voice as i look towards her and can only shake my head no. With how much i have faced him from mind to mind it seems that neither him nor i will convince the other to change our philosophies, so it will only be when he fails is when he realizes just how wrong he is. However, when he does fail i just have to make sure that i can be there to stop anybody from killing him since i know that might be a option that does appear. I say towards her as she just nods her head as i can see the sadness within her as i know i can't help her as i know the world she wants is not going to happen with ease. Having been proven that myself by Domarus himself. All we can do is allow him to fail, and when he fails be there to show him that my option is better by allowing that to be the showcase of such a thing. To not arrest him, but ask him instead to help me and others to put away the corrupt. Since that is something me and him are only able to agree upon. That the corrupt need to be put down.

She just nods her head at my words as i know this isn't the response she had hoped for, but it was the only truthful one i could provide to her as the two of us continue to make our way towards the location as the mountain in question slowly comes into view along with the skull that i have to hit as i equip my gear for combat as i look towards her with a smile. Don't get involved Raven just trust in me that i can defeat this thing on my own. I tell her as i slam my sword pommel into the skull as a distant roar is heard as the yeti like monster burst from the snow and starts charging towards me as i just hold my blade ready to fight back if need be. Figuring that with rank four sword arts i could at least try to do something against the monster that threatens to try and kill me. I watch as the beast get in front of me as i activate my newest sword art as i starting slashing at the beast dancing around his strikes with elegance and a grin on my face as i see the lacerations of my strike apepar along its body as i can attacking it faster and faster. Until i finish my attack and back away as i see the damage i do and see that it actually created a dent in its HP. Dang that damage feels nice. I say with a grin on my face.

#99320 BD:5+1=6 MD:4+1=5    CD:11   5x8=40 DMG   -8 ENG [+3 ENG]

Action: Dancing Hellraiser vs Snowbeast

Hestia: HP: 1265/1265  Energy: 117/122     MIT:151  DMG:5  Thorns: 54  ACC:1  EVA: -1

Snowbeast: 210/250 DMG:160   (does 24 MIN)

I look towards the Yeti like beast as it roars in anger and pounds his fists into his chest as he glares down at me as i just look up at it with a calm disposition as the beast raises its fist once more ready to kill me for my transactions against it. I just grin as i raise my shield ready to block the hit as i get in the first position to activate my sword art also. 'Doesn't matter if i hit or not since you'll be taking damage either way mister Yeti' I think to myself with a small smirk on my face. I then look towards the creature as i prepare myself as i feel the fist slam into my shield only to scream out in pain as it holds its hand the steely defense having not been expected apparently. I then quickly move forward and starts slicing along the beast one after another with no mercy. Its health decreasing by almost half of what it could have as i glance to Raven who looks rather impressed and shocked at what this is capable of.

#99321 BD:9 (bleed/paralyze)   CD:12  MD:8+1=9   48 DMG    Monster DMG: 24    Thorns: 54

Hestia: HP: 1241/1265  Energy: 113/122     MIT:151  DMG:5  Thorns: 54  ACC:1  EVA: -1

Snowbeast: 108/250 DMG:160   (does 24 MIN) [Bleed 0/2 , Paralyze]

I look towards the Yeti as it gets turned into stone as i quickly go to finish it as i start slashing into it once more chopping limb after petrified limb as the bleed damage activates knocking it down to barely anything, and once i am finished with my attack i just smile and walks on over toward Raven with a calm look on my face and a smile on it all the while. At having destroyed the yeti in a efficient manner with very little trouble, and the fact that it will be dying without me having to do anything. So then. What do you think of the new and improved fighting? I ask her curious as she just looks at me impressed and just nods her head. That was amazing Ember! She says with a smile on her face as i can only guess it is somewhat excitement at my own progress. It was nothing Raven it was just me is all. I say with a small nervous chuckle.

#99322 BD:7+1=8  MD:(paralyzed)  CD:4     40 DMG

Hestia: HP: 1256/1265  Energy: 106/122     MIT:151  DMG:5  Thorns: 54  ACC:1  EVA: -1

Snowbeast: 32/250 DMG:160   (does 24 MIN) [Bleed 1/2 , Paralyze]

With the beast popping behind me i see the screen show up claiming that i have defeated the snow beast and that i get the quest item as i grin at that as i see a little timer also appear as i sigh softly figuring that i will have to do something in the meantime before i can take on the quest again. At the very least the timer is seemingly very low so it can be taken rather quickly, so that means it isn't a horrible loss but still a rather annoying one either way. I look towards my sister with a smile. Well seems like we have some time to do whatever we want Raven. Want to go and just relax? Maybe just play in the snow like when we were kids and could just enjoy doing such things? I ask her as she just nods her head and then i see her run towards the nearest big piles of snow which is basically all around as i look towards my familiar with a smile on my face. Seems like we are going to be playing in the snow for the meantime Kuro. I say with a small chuckle as i start to make my way towards where my sister is.

Hestia: HP: 1265/1265  Energy: 107/122     MIT:151  DMG:5  Thorns: 54  ACC:1  EVA: -1

Snowbeast: 0/250 DMG:160   (does 24 MIN) [Bleed 2/2 , Paralyze]