[F4/21-SP] Essence grinding part 2 exploration <<Essence of Steel>>

I smile as i start building up my fort of snow with a grin on my face starting up the usual way that everyone does. by getting a whole lot of snow and bringing it to one big giant clump of snow that is then rounded out. Focusing more so on doing my best to build it up bit by bit. I then glance at it and nods my head as i start focusing on building up one side of it first to be stable to hide behind for when the snow barrage starts. I chuckle and smile at the fact that i am building a snow fort of all things with my sister a bit away to keep it fair as we're just making forts to prepare for a little snowball battle. Feeling a sense of some childlike excitement bubbling up from doing so. Not focusing all that much on Raven's fort to make sure mine is perfect.

I focus as i start to continue building up a fort as i just hum softly to myself as i just start humming to one of my created songs that i have made. Just wanting something to fill in the silence of snow fort making as i continue to just humm softly to myself as i close my eyes just making a snow fort by memory which is rather easy to do since i have done this many times over in the past. I smile a bit as i think of back to simpler times of being a kid where i could just hangout with my little sister making forts as best as we can then throwing snowballs at each other. Something that we couldn't do as we got older since it became a lot more difficult from the fact that our schedules became impossible to just enjoy that simple free time with one another. I look over to Raven who i can see is smiling for one reason or the other as i smile also glad to be able to enjoy this once more also.

After a bit of time i smile at my fort glad to have what i have as i hide behind it as i start making some snowballs not throwing any yet since i need to prepare for throwing them without wasting anytime. Making one after the other with a grin on my face as i look over from behind my snow wall as i see that Raven is ready also and throwing a snowball at me as i quickly hide behind the fort as i continue making one snowball after the other that can be held entirely in my hand. After having at least around ten i nod my head as i start throwing them from the side of the wall rather then from the top as i aim for hitting her as i see her quickly hide behind her fort as i chuckle and hides once more and starts throwing them in a arc with a smile as after the third try i hear a audible reaction. Hey! No fair! I chuckle at that response for what i can only assume is me hitting her as i start throwing one after the other as i see her run from her little fort and goes towards moving. Welp looks like snowball fight on the go! i say cheerfully with a chuckle as i get up and gets two snowballs and starts running while stilling wearing my heavy armor which is making me a easier target.

I look towards Raven and just smile as i see her throw snowballs and hit my armor as i just let the fight stop for now as i can see the ground shaking. Sorry Raven! We can continue later. Seems the Snow beast is back. I tell her as i walk on over towards the quest mob location as i slam my sword pommel into the skull as a loud roar is heard as the beast appears once more as i activate my own sword art to try and fight the beast once more. I look at the enemy as it charges towards me as i simply activate my sword art and quickly starts attacking the snow beast as i dance around its attacks once more as i see snowballs thrown at me as i side steps them also while chuckling. hey no fair Raven! I'm battling here! I call over to her as i only here the response i could expect from her. Tough luck! I hear back as i just chuckle knowing that this is going to be interesting.

#99323 BD:9  MD:1   48  DMG (paralyze/Bleed)  CD:9

Action: Dancing Hellraiser vs Snowbeast

Hestia: HP: 1265/1265  Energy: 117/122     MIT:151  DMG:5  Thorns: 54  ACC:1  EVA: -1

Snowbeast: 202/250 DMG:160   (does 24 MIN)

I watch the snow beast roar in anger as it slowly turns into stone as it then gets stuck in place as i then quickly go in and starts slashing into the snow beast over and over as i grin happily as i see the enemy lose almost half of its health as its bar is flickering between green and yellow just on the edge. Once the attack is finished i then see its health drops another good bit done by the bleed as i grin happily at that and i just stay where i am with a smile knowing that this is another fight just secured for myself as i hold my sword and shield. Rather happy that i can actually fight to a small degree even if not against anything with mitigation at the moment but it will be enough to deal good amounts of damage against enemies with no mitigation at the very least. I then lean back dodging a snowball as i just as i continue dancing around the snowbeast as i then get into first position for my sword art to activate it once more.

#99324 BD:5+1=6  MD:(paralyze)   40 DMG   

Hestia: HP: 1241/1265  Energy: 117/122     MIT:151  DMG:5  Thorns: 54  ACC:1  EVA: -1

Snowbeast: 126/250 DMG:160   (does 24 MIN)  (Bleed 1/2)

I look towards the large beast once more as i see it swings its fist down as i raise my shield blocking the hit and i then quickly move in and starts cutting into the snow beast one strike after the other with a smile on my face as the yeti then just pops into crystals signalling its defeat at my hands as i just grin happily at the result once more as i re-equip now some more normal clothing of the vanity level as i get hit by a snowball as i look at my sister who looks at me with a grin on her face. I just chuckle at her reaction of managing to hit me while i was distracted and just gives her a thumbs up to let her know she got a point for hitting me even if it was a rather dirty move. Knowing it is legal for the two of us since we always did play as you can be hit at any moment even if you're not prepared.

#99325 BD:9  CD:7   MD:6+1=7

Hestia: HP: 1241/1265  Energy: 117/122     MIT:151  DMG:5  Thorns: 54  ACC:1  EVA: -1

Snowbeast: 0/250 DMG:160   (does 24 MIN)  (Bleed 1/2) [36 Bleed] [54 thorns] [48 sword art]=138 DMG

After the fight being over i glance towards Raven with a smile on my face chuckling ever so slightly. Seems like you continue to play dirty Raven. Attacking me while i am being distracted with the off brand yeti. Didn't even give me a warning if anything. i say in a joking tone of voice with a fake pout on my face. Acting as if i am upset with her as she just chuckle and looks towards me. Well i mean you did make yourself a very obvious target you can't blame me can you? She asks with a happy little giggle as she then walks on over towards her sister and hugs her sister once she changes back to some vanity clothing. I look down towards my little sister and changes to some vanity clothing and hugs her tightly to me with a happy smile on my face. Glad to just be able to spend this time with my little sis. Knowing that some time like this might not be the easiest thing to come by in the future as the plans to topple Domarus get closer and closer to completion. Knowing that when such a time comes close that she will be put more and more in danger. 'I will protect her as much as i can. I'll do everything in my power.' I think to myself determined to keep her safe.

• 2 weeks later...

I gaze around the area as i see raven look down towards her messages and sighs softly as she gazes towards me. sorry Big sis. domarus calls for some training. I better get going to do that. Maybe you should go and train yourself. Don't want me to get ahead of you now would you? She says with a grin on her face as she then starts to head towards the main settlement as i smile a bit at seeing the very same fire within her for improvement as i have as i follow her towards the main settlement. so then Raven. What kind of training do you even do with doamrus? i ask her out of curiosity as Raven nods her head at my question as i wait to hear her response able to see her thinking through the answer. well Domarus teaches me how to have more adult like conversations with people, how to fight hand to hand, and other things that will help me improve and people to take me seriously. She says with a nod of her head at her response as i just give a smile towards her. 'seems like Domarus is trying to taint her. I can only hope that she doesn't start seeing things from his side. i don't want to hurt her.' I think to myself with a saddened look.

I nod my head to her words with a kind smile on my face as i walk alongside her towards the teleport gate till we arrive as i look towards her with a nod of my head. Well i guess this is where we part ways for the day Raven. Do stay safe alright i would hate for you to get hurt from training. I say in a soft and affectionate tone to her as i get onto one knee and hugs her tightly. I then let her go through the portal to the first floor while i activate the portal soon after. Teleport. Floor twenty one. I say as i enter through the portal without wasting a second my familiar quickly following after me. Once i step through i see the familiar site of the mining nature of the floor twenty one though much more relaxed and peaceful as it has been for a while after the fall of Tesseleth. I smile a bit at that fact feeling that with each floor we help out that we're helping the NPCs who live upon it have a more peaceful life.

I make my way through the mining town as i down a immolation potion and a mitigation potion to help me out in my venture for the day knowing what is going to happen from here on out as i grin rather glad for once that i have stockpiled a whole lot of healing equipment from my previous questing stuff. I gaze forward as i make my way through the main settlement my familiar right beside me as i gaze at the various shops and restaurants throughout the floor as i smile at the various sites and smells that greet one when they pass by them until finally i exit the main settlement and into the wilderness area of the floor where mobs can spawn. The game not wasting a second as the sounds of war drums are heard as two armored figures appear holding spears in hand and points them towards me. A third individual with them just playing the drums. Myself about a good mile away from the settlement as i activate howl against the opponents slamming the pommel of my sword against my shield. Come and face me you cowards! Your drums are nothing against my armor and strength!

I watch as the two armored covered being rush towards me and strike my shield with their spears as i push them off with a grin on my face seeing just how easy this will be for me to fight such mobs as i gaze towards the two enemies just holding my shield, and having my armor not needing my sword for this fight since it is just a hindrance really for myself. I can see the two mobs have their HP reduced by the thorns as i relax and just wait for the next round of attacks to happen as is see the two figured slowly circle around me looking for a time to strike.

Action taken: Howl [-10 ENG]

#100051  MD:7+4=11  11DMG  Thorns: 84

#100055 MD:2+4=6  11 DMG  Thorns: 84

[3/3] Hestia: 1282/1305   ENG:126/126 MIT:178 Thorns: 84 EVA:-1

Favored Elite: 546/630  189 DMG  3 ACC

Favored Elite 2: 546/630  189 DMG 3 ACC

I watch the two mobs rather amused as i take out a old sword of mine taking out Revial as i smile as i gaze down at it. Never thought i would use you again old buddy but i guess when it comes down to it having a damage blade was a rather smart idea i had. Though that would only really put me at like 8 DMG maybe. Oh well at least it is better the nothing. I say to myself as i gaze towards the enemies as one misses my entirely. The elite thrusting his spear forward as i simply use my shield to bounce it off by redirecting the force away from my body as the other mob takes the chance to strike me against my chest piece bouncing off as i gaze towards the creature with a grin on my face. Sorry buddy that won't work really. You're just signing a death warrant. I say with a chuckle as i look towards the higher health one decding that will be my target for attacks.

#100056 MD:3+4=7 11 DMG Thorns: 84

#100057 MD:1 CD:9

[3/3] Hestia: 1282/1305   ENG:120/126 MIT:178 Thorns: 84 EVA:-1

Favored Elite: 462/630  189 DMG  3 ACC

I gaze towards the two mobs as i get into the position to get ready to attack the two enemies as i activate the sword art getting into the first position necessary for it. 'Welp here is to hoping i still have the touch for being able to actually hit mobs.' i think to myself as i then charge forward swinging my blade down hard at the Elite as it side steps my attack and uses the flat end of his spear to smack me in the face causing me to take a few staggering steps in the direction he had hit me in as i quickly shake my head to shake off the slight daze as i quickly see the other mob come in for the attack as i raise my shield blocking the attack with it as i grin and pushes onto the opponent forcing him back as i see the health drop close to the halfway point. Okay this one is being the difficult one this time. I say staring down the almost full health mob.

Action Taken; Legion destroyer on 2

#100059  BD:2  CD:7  MD:10   11 DMG from mob 2

#100061 MD:4+4=8 11 DMG thorns: 84

[3/3] Hestia: 1279/1305   ENG:122/126 MIT:178 Thorns: 84 EVA:-1

Favored Elite: 378/630  189 DMG  3 ACC

i focus on the second elite still making sure i can get the idea of when and how to strike back into my mind as i focus upon the figure's form and posture of how it is moving and where it could possibly move. 'Oh right. Don't attack where it is. Attack where it is going to be. Treat this like guns and you should be able to predict where it is going to move and attack avoid that and then strike it.' I think to myself as i activate the sword art and charges forward as i see the figured dash forward about to strike me in the chest as i quickly use my shield to bash the spear out of the way. The force of the impact between the two being felt by my health bar as i quickly start attacking wildly and quickly lettin the system take me. As i see wounds appear along the creatures chest, arms, legs, and even helmet area as i finish it off with a spinning top like strike smacking it away from me where the other mob is. That one quick to dash forward and slam the pointed spear into my chest plate and dealing no damage as i just chuckle in amusement at the attempt. Damage, and tanking. I can see why Domarus likes it. I say with a grin on my face liking the power that came along with the sensation from attacking once more. Lets do this. i say with a grin.

Action taken: Legion Destroyer on Mob 2 [-11 ENG]  [+1 natural/+3 from enhancement]

#100062 BD:6  MD:3+4=7    CD:10   Legion: 88 DMG   Mob: 11 DMG Thorns: 84

#100063 MD:7+4=11  Damage: 11   Thorns: 84

[3/4] Hestia: 1272/1305   ENG:115/126 DMG:8 MIT:178 Thorns: 84 EVA:-1

Favored Elite: 304/630  189 DMG  3 ACC

Favored Elite 2: 374/630  189 DMG 3 ACC

I look towards the second mob as i quickly charge forward once more as i continue slicing and cutting into the mob giving it no room for mercy as i slice into it more and more. grinning as i enjoy the feeling of strength that comes from it as i quickly give a mental slap to kick me back down to earth to realize i am just a person and not some kind of God or person that could be better then others. Once the attack finishes i feel myself get smacked back by the spear and knocked by the other mob once more like some sort of ball being hit by people to bounce around the field as i look towards the two mobs that are in the yellow and quickly approaching their ends the drummer having fled long ago by this point as my familiar just watching what is happening with utter amusement of what is occurring.

Action Taken: Legion Destroyer on mob 2 [-11 ENG] [+4 ENG total]

#100065 BD:6  MD:5+4=9 CD:12  DMG:88   Mob: 11  Thorns: 84

#100066 MD:5+4=9  mob:11  Thorns: 84

[3/4] Hestia: 1265/1305   ENG:108/126 DMG:8 MIT:178 Thorns: 84 EVA:-1

Favored Elite: 220/630  189 DMG  3 ACC

Favored Elite 2: 202/630  189 DMG 3 ACC

I switch targets a i gaze towards the first mob now as i activate the sword art and quickly move in to attack the mob swinging down to cut into it and deal some damage against it but gets my sword hand smacked away by the spear followed by the blunt end smacking me in the face and his partner following up with a jab at my side as i get stumbled back once more as i look towards the mobs. Seeing one in the red now that is going to die on my thorns and the other still in the yellow as i nod my head knowing what i will have to do as i take a calming breathe to make sure i don't get distracted at all. Okay lets go hest no wasting time at all. You're on a timer to get as much levels as you need. I say with a grin as i see a ding of a notification as i quickly check the message and see it is from Teion about my gear as i grin seeing it is done.

Action Taken: Legion Destroyer on mob 1 [-2] [+4]

#100067 BD:2  MD:9  CD:10  mob: 11 DMG

#100068 MD:8+4=12  mob: 11 DMG thorns: 84

[3/4] Hestia: 1265/1305   ENG:110/126 DMG:8 MIT:178 Thorns: 84 EVA:-1

Favored Elite: 220/630  189 DMG  3 ACC

Favored Elite 2: 118/630  189 DMG 3 ACC

I gaze at the mobs taking calming breathes as i quickly charge forward as i try to strike once more as the mob parries each strike i try against it knocking and blocking my attacks each and every single one of them before finishing with a jab at my chest knocking me off balance slightly as the second follows up with a smack to my back to keep me between the two mobs as i grin knowing it will be harder to miss now since there is less room to maneuver between myself and the enemy as i observer them and seeing them quickly jumping from side to side moving around to keep it difficult to strike at me while looking for a opening in my defense as i keep my sword ready to block and my shield ready to do the same. 'okay turtling up now time to win this fight.' i think to myself with a grin on my face.

Action Taken: Legion Destroyer on mob 1

#100070 BD:5 CD:8  MD:2+4=6  mob: 11  Thorns: 84

#100071 MD:4+4=8  mob: 11  Thorns: 84

[3/4] Hestia: 1251/1305   ENG:112/126 DMG:8 MIT:178 Thorns: 84 EVA:-1

Favored Elite: 136/630  189 DMG  3 ACC

Favored Elite 2: 34/630  189 DMG 3 ACC

I look towards the two warriors once more as they charge towards me as they both strike me at once as one shatters right after doing so as the living one quickly jumps back to avoid the same fate as i tried to strike at it as it dodges my attack from doing so as i take a calming breathe while grinning knowing that this is fine for me since i will always be doing damage no matter what. I gaze towards the opponent as it keeps its spear pointed at me as i point my sword to it as i nod my head in respectful manner to show respect towards the fighter as i get in first position of legion destroyer ready to strike it when it makes the first move for its attack. having my shield up also to block a attack that could be aimed for my face to make sure that at least my thorns could kill it if i miss.

#100072 BD:3  CD:11 MD:6 mob: 11  Thorns: 84

#100073 MD:5+4=9   Thorns: 84 MOB:11

#100074 CD:11 LD:4  1890 COL

[4] Hestia: 1244/1305   ENG:114/126 DMG:8 MIT:178 Thorns: 84 EVA:-1

Favored Elite: 52/630  189 DMG  3 ACC

Favored Elite 2: 0/630  189 DMG 3 ACC

Loot

1890 COL

I gaze towards the last guard as i grin happily as i charge forward and activates my sword art aiming to try and bring him down a size or two with my strikes as i try to strike at him with my sword having hoped to kill him with my blade, but instead has my hand knocked back away from the mob and then smacked in my chest and ending the mobs life as i sigh softly at that being the fate of what had just occurred as i shrug my shoulders not caring as i count up the COL that i had just received as i smile a bit seeing that it is basically what i had payed for, for my immolation potions off of shield. Well i am now in the green in terms of that at the very least. I say with a grin on my face as i glance towards the time within the game to see how much time i have left to spend on grinding.

#100076 BD:3 MD:5+4=9 mob: 11 Thorns: 84

#100077 LD:1 1890

Hestia: 1248/1305   ENG:114/126 DMG:8 MIT:178 Thorns: 84 EVA:-1

Favored Elite: 0/630  189 DMG  3 ACC

Loot:

3780 COL

At seeing the time i nod my head figuring i should get going towards Tei's shop not wanting to waste her time that she had spent in making my gear. Myself very excited to see what will become of it all once i can use the essence of steels upon the three main battle items i will be using from here on out. Rather curious how others will react to the already very new gear that i will be having on my body to participate in actual combat along with my comrades. With that thought in mind i make my way towards the main settlement of the twenty first floor at a relaxed pace taking each step carefully forward and unequipped my combat gear for some more casual vanity gear of a blue jacket grey shirt, and black pants. Not wishing to arrive at her shop looking like i am ready for some kind of fight or war to break out when i am just there for a business visit really. 'I should try to avoid doing that so much. I should really start trying to hangout with my friends and just have it be fun.' I think to myself with a nod of my head.

I make my way through the open area of where monsters can spawn on the floor as i enter the main settlement with a smile on my face as i head towards the teleport gate alongside my familiar as i gaze at the inhabitants of the mining floor as i then refocus upon the shops and buildings that i pass by. Until i finally arrive at the teleport gate of the twenty first floor with nobody impeding my progress as i say the very simple command phrase. Teleport, Fortaleza. With that the gate activates as i step on right through it alongside my familiar as we arrive on the fifth floor as i step into the hot heat of the floor as i try to figure out where Teion's shop is upon this floor. Realizing that might be a issue really when it comes down to it. 'Hmmm. If i was Teion where would i put my shop?' I think to myself in some curiosity as i gaze around the area and then goes to the area that could be the most secluded away.