[F01/PP] TIme to get to slayin <<The Second Lesson, Is Also Free>> [Reinholt+Embers]

Reinholt chuckles when Embers gets all bent out of shape whe. He called her miss, even though he ment nothing by it. "I'll think about it." he says in respondse to her telling him to call her Embers. He shrugs his shoulders amd starts to walk away. "Gotta keep killing them till I get one more boar material. So im gonna go find another one to kill." He says as he starts to walk away.

He pretty quickly finds another boar pup and draws his sword. The boar pup squeals and charges forward and Reinholt almost neglectly swings his sword, killing the pup easily. He sticks his sword into the ground and starts to loot the corpse, but finds nothing. With a sigh he rises to his feet and grabs his sword. "This is going to take all day." he grumbles and starts to walk around some more looking for another boar pup.

ID#100666 Bd=6 attack hit deals 5 dmg

ID#100667 LD=1 no mat found

Summary:

Reinholt: HP: 51/60 ENG 1/6

Boar Pup: HP: 0/5

Edited by Reinholt

Embers rolled her eyes at him as he killed yet another boar, to no avail to finding the materials he was searching for. How long was this going to take? All damn day?!

“Urgh, I’m not waiting around for you to get your crap done” She muttered as she looked at her inventory, and specifically at a certain ring that currently sat around her index finger. “Oi, idiot. Lets make a deal. I got an item here, it’ll help ya get whatcha need” She took the ring off her finge,r holding it in her open palm towards him.

However, quickly, she snapped her hand shut “But, you gotta make me a deal. I’ll lend you my ring, but, when I call on ya, you’d better come running” The grin on Embers face grew at the offer. Her ring, for a favour. The currency she respected, the only currency she cared for. She offered her hand for a shake, the ring sitting in her palm “Well, whatcha say? We have a bargain?”

Reinholt is silent while he considers her offer. While he didn't know Embers too well, he felt like he knew her enough to know that her favor probably wouldn't put him in a position to compromise his honor. After a few moments of walking he spots another Boar pup  and draws his sword. "You got a deal." He mutters and dashes forward swinging his heavy sword at   Boar pup. The boar pup sees Reinholt just as he starts to swing and it dodges the heavy blade pretty easily. It attempts to rush at Reinholt,  but it finds a small hole and falls on it's face. Reinholt smirks and steps back, glancing toward Embers. "As long as you dont ask me to do anything that would harm another player in any way shape or form, its a deal." He adds, just to make sure she knew where his line was. He wouldnt maliciously go after any player who didnt deserve  it.

Action Taken: Attack[-1 EN]:Miss

100726     BD=3    MD=    1    

Summary:

Reinholt: HP: 51/60 ENG 1/6

Boar Pup: HP: 5/5

Edited by Reinholt

Embers loved this moment, watching people think about her offers. Her bargains. They were, in her opinion, the best currency and the only one worth respecting. Money was constantly changing, and items could be easily replaced. Favours, linked to a person, was the only constant in her life, as that she was her only constant. While she wasn’t a fan of ‘mental battles’, this one she enjoyed.

The word he said ‘deal’, the grin on the girls face expanded massively. A bargain struck with someone like him would be so much fun to use. She walked up to him as he tripped over once again, and suppressed herself to just a snicker instead of laughing. “Well well well, makin’ a deal with the devil eh? How far you’ll fall” She said, flicking her fingers. Avians’ Ring dropped next to Rein for him to pick up “There you go, now get up and kill that damn thing…” She chuckled loudly “Don’t make me and my Hawk here get involved” Almost on a cue, Rowan, the hawk that was sitting on the girls shoulder, glared at Rein, as if judging him.