[F01/SP] To Forge or not to forge. <<Earning a Living: Blacksmith>>(COMPLETED)

Reinholt utters a curse and hurls the hammer across the room. This was the fifth failure in a row and his temper was starting to flare. Surely it wasn't this hard for everyone, he had to be missing something. Cedric attempted to say something but Reinholt waves him away. This is crap. What am I doing wrong? With his frustration building he was nearly ready to quit. He fumed around the shop for some time. Perhaps this wasn't for him. Maybe he would be better suited for something else. With a sour grumble he walks to a decanter of water and pours himself as cup. He drinks the water with a sigh.

No. I will be a blacksmith. I just have to keep at it. No one is great at something in the beginning. Practice makes perfect. He walks over and picks up his hammer. "Alright Cedric. What other advice do you have for me?" He asks and then listens to Cedric as he talks preparing another peice of material for the anvil.

(ID#99684 CD=2)

Edited by Reinholt

Reinholt approaches the anvil again. One way or another he wasn't giving up. He was alot of things, but a quitter wasn't one of them. With a calming sigh he lifts the hammer above his head and begins molding the material he had on the anvil. The material begins to glow and form under the hammer. After what seemed like an eternity of shaping the material into its new form, he brings the hammer down one last time and the glow fade. With an accomplished grin he sets the hammer aside and takes hold of his first creation. A large two-handed straight sword with a dark blade and purple and gold hilt. He hefts the sword, admiring his handy work. He brings up the stats and smile. "A rare item. Not too bad for my first sword." He says as he loads the item into his inventory and turns to Cedric.

"Congratulations Reinholt. You've learned all i have to teach. You are now a blacksmith." Cedric says, causing a quest complete screen to pop up. He accepts the rewards with a grin. "Thanks Old man. Time for me to hit the road." He says as he gathers his this and leaves the shop.

(ID#99835 CD=11 2H Straight Sword crafted)

Edited by Reinholt