The First Time's a Charm<<Earning A Living As An Artisan>>

Fetu Lagi was at the center of the Town Of Beginnings. He was laying on a side of the road, leaning on a brick wall from one of the buildings. It was night, about 10 pm and there were little breezes of wind flowing by Fetu.  The wind was strong enough to move papers. Random sheets of paper flew across Fetu as the wind carried it to places. Fetu could hear the whistling of the wind, flowing threw buildings, walls, and trees. The paper was like a tumbleweed going across roads and sometimes following the road. Fetu got up, getting sick of the papers hitting him. He barely had energy in him, very little of it anyways. Fetu looked for an Alley to sleep. While looking for an Alley a piece of paper wrapped like a scroll ricocheted off the ground and hit Fetu in the back of his head. Surprising Fetu... "Huh!" Fetu looked back and there was a sheet of paper on the floor near his feet. Fetu bent down to pick it up. He grabbed the piece of paper and shoved it in his pocket, then made his way to an Alley  

When Fetu Lagi arrived in the Alley, he found a spot between the wall and a garbage can to rest. Fetu sat down and got comfortable. Fetu then took the piece of paper out of his pocket and looked at it. The paper stated about a quest known as Earning A Living. There was a list of all the professions that are possible to do in Sword Art Online. He saw one profession that was pretty interesting. "Artisan, hmm seems pretty cool." Fetu read more on the paper about Artisan. The paper stated that there is an NPC called Malachi Ringly, he is the Master Artisan. He has a shop located on the northwestern side of the town. Fetu figured he'll do it at the beginning of the day tomorrow. He's gotta rest a conserve his energy for the next days. Fetu got comfortable and then fell asleep. The next day he got straight up and completely woke himself up. 

Fetu began to walk around the town and made his way to the northwestern part of town. Their Fetu Lagi saw something that resembled a workshop, it was a general trade store and a workshop. "This must be the one I'm looking for." Fetu thought to himself. Then Fetu looked around and circled the building to check it out. At the front of the store, it said "Malachi's Jewelry Shaft". There it is, this is the place. Fetu looked around to see if there was anybody around other than him. There wasn't a lot of traffic from people and from NPC's. This place was located on the north-west side of town. It was pretty easy to spot. It looked like, just a regular jewelry store, and a trading post, that Fetu saw back in LA, before he entered Sword Art Online. It was just on the side of one of the cobblestone roads. 

Edited by Fetu Lagi

Fetu looked up at the sun to check the time. It looked like it was around 10 am. "Well, Im'a start." Fetu walked up to the store and knocked on the door. Fetu projected his voice, "Hello! This is Fetu Lagi. I'm looking for Malachi. I would like to be an Artisan."  Then Fetu heard some hammering and burning metal over his voice. It was louder than his voice. About two minutes of Fetu's welcoming voice, Fetu hears. "Ah light got that done now, let's see who's outta my door." The door opened up and there was a little guy in front of Fetu. He was about 5 '3 and 17 years old.  His appearance had him looking like a Chinese Hawwian guy. Malachi the Jeweler replied to Fetu.  "Ah, hello. What do ya want from me? Ah, I hear you wanna be Artisan ah? I'm on a very tight schedule, but I suppose I can take time off and help ya. You must learn quickly though-ah. Okey? Ah..." 

Edited by Fetu Lagi

"Alright! Awesome. What do I need to do?" Fetu asked. Without saying anything else. Malachi The Jeweler walks away without saying a word. He pushes the door closed and walks away. He didn't push the door all the way through. "Umm... Hey!" Fetu pushed the door back open, not all the way but enough to see. Didn't he see Malachi? It was just dark in front of him. Malachi just disappeared into the darkness. Fetu then opened the door all the way so that the sunlight can seep in and brighten up the shop. The shop then lit up. Fetu saw Malachi walking towards his room. "Aye! Ah... Why don't you come here... Ah? Come follow." Fetu Lagi started to follow him. While he followed Malachi, he noticed lots of gems twinkling in the light, spinning from small breeze coming from the entrance of the store. Malachi then caught Fetu's eye looking at them. "Hmm, maybe he actually has the interest to be an Artisan. Maybe this job is good for him..." Malachi The Jeweler thought to himself. 

Malachi said to Fetu Lagi. "Say, Ya know... Listen, I can spare some time to help ye out, watch me very carepully, I will only do this once. Ah. Follow me to my workstation." With that, he goes to his workstation and reaches for a gem in a box, but the box was empty. "Huh?!? What? Ima avout to be vehind schedule! What an I going to t- d- You! If you want to learn about being an Artisan, you must work for it and help me! Now, please go out in ye wild and go fetch me b-five materials for my crafts... And Hurry! Ah."  "Alright for sure... I'll be back in two hours."  Fetu went off in the nature of the wild looking for the five materials needed for the craft. "Hmm, I feel like I'm still helping Zakariah. Haha. Oh well, I wonder how this is going to be." Fetu thought to himself. 

Edited by Fetu Lagi

Fetu Lagi went to the wild and searched he needed to find 5 materials in the wild for Malachi. Fetu Lagi looked up at the sky. The Sun was nearing the time of 11 am. "Alright, I should be done with this at 1 pm. I gotta hurry. Double time."  From the northwestern part of town Fetu Lagi went north-west into the wild. When he exited the town he arrived at a bunch of living and dead trees. Some of the trees were old and fat while the others were still skinny and young. Fetu Lagi thought to himself, " You know, I think this is a good place. I'll search this place right here." Fetu Lagi began to search the grove. He saw the trunk of a tree laying sideways. "There could be something under their." Fetu thought. Fetu went over towards the trunk and rolled it over to see what was under it. 

For Fetu Lagi rolling the tree trunk over was a bit hard. It felt like trying to roll a log with concrete inside. By the time Fetu rolled it all the way over he saw nothing. There were just bugs under the trunk. "*Sigh* Ah man. Nothing."  Fetu Lagi continued to search and search. One tree after another. About twenty minutes have passed he saw nothing. Most of the longs were all flipped over. Fetu Lagi still needs to check out the trees and the vegetation around him, like the bushes and even the plants that are dead and rotting. Fetu Lagi checked the other logs. Fetu knew eventually he will find it if he keeps on trying. The weather of SAO was burning him up, luckily Fetu Lagi was mainly under the shade.  The gusts of wind did hit him time to time. It was just the heat of the sun. After searching more Fetu Lagi eventually found the first material.

FWhile searching inside a rotting tree trunk Fetu Lagi spotted in the distance a shiny glaring object hitting his eye's. Fetu Lagi stopped what he was doing and followed it. It was around fifteen meters away from Fetu. As Fetu Lagi got closer to the object it became clear that that was the first material he needed. It was an amethyst material laying on some dead leaves, between some roots and dead branches. Fetu Lagi reached down and grabbed it. He then dusted it off. It looked really nice and cool. It weighed about 8 ounces.  I created a little smile on Fetu's face. Seeing that Jewel was kinda like seeing something very pretty. Fetu Lagi shook his head, "Ah, right no distractions lets do it. I need four more materials. I got this, I can do it."  Fetu then took off his green backpack, pulled out a jewelry box and put the jewel safely and securely in the box. He then placed the box nice and snug in his backpack.  Fetu zipped up his bag and continued to search for the other four materials.

ID# 99769 results:

Battle: 5

Craft: 1

Loot: 11

MOB: 6

Edited by Fetu Lagi

Fetu continued his journey searching. He looked at some of the living trees and some of the dead and living bushes. "Nothing. Man, I wonder where these items would be.. Hmm.."   Fetu decided that this area was all clear. He didn't think anything was going to be here. Fetu walked away and went towards another location in the wild. He saw a trail and followed the trail.  While Fetu was following the trail he noticed that the trail was following the suns movement and that it was very quiet. He then found himself nearing groves of dead and living things. He saw some animals and huge seas of plants and green. The wildlife was everywhere. "This is a good spot to search and chill." It was really nice and beautiful where Fetu Lagi was. But there was a lot of waste and pollution. "Man why do people do this stuff. What a waste." 

ID Battle Craft Loot MOB Character      
99774 6 5 1 9 Fetu Lagi
Edited by Fetu Lagi

Fetu Lagi searched this junky grove. He called it Junky and a filth but, it wasn't actually that bad. Though it was a mess it did look pretty nice in some areas. Trees, trees of green layed over the dirt and the soil. Moister filled the air, the area was pretty damp with water, and dew. Piles of trash were scattered along the trail. It was like there were homeless people living here before. "I'll check these piles first, I don't know, maybe I'll find something in these clusters of trash." Fetu began to search the piles of trash. While he was searching he became very desperate. He launched his whole arm into a pile. He then knocked the pile of trash over. Pieces of trash flew into the air, and dust, debris filled the air.  Fetu Lagi looked at the aftermath of the chaos he did to the pile. Fetu Lagi looked at it, he checked if there was anything laying under that rubble he pushed over. 

Fetu spotted some cans laying on some of the rubble. He reached with his hand and grabbed some of the cans. Fetu Lagi interacted with the cans and it looked like some of the cans were filled with soda's, corn beef, and spam. "Mmm. That must be good. Haven't had that in a long time." Fetu said in a craving voice. Fetu threw the cans to the side and reached for one other can sitting on the lush soil of the dirt. Fetu grabbed the can and it appeared that something was inside it. Fetu Lagi looked inside and surely there, were four pieces of amber resting on the bottom of the cans' surface. Fetu Lagi got up and tilted the can upside down. He put his hand under the can and shook it. The four pieces of amber fell into Fetu's hand. Fetu's eye's glittered and shined. It was like he was holding something very special, like life. Fetu Lagi then raised up the pieces of amber towards the sunlight. He didn't see any bugs in it, but he did see some bubbles, dirt and other small minerals. "Wow, look at that. Look at that. That's pretty cool, this must be my second material. Cool two materials down, three more to go."

99865 8 10 11 3 Fetu Lagi

Fetu Lagi looked around he decided to check out the other piles one pile to another. He looked and looked, searching and searching. Pile after pile. "I guess that pile where I found the amber was the only pile that was lucky. Haha. Oh well, there's still some other piles maybe they'll have something. I don't know. Never give up." Fetu thought to himself. After searching and searching he was getting a bit hot. Over where he was it felt like it was getting a bit humid. Fetu had sweat just pour down to his chin and to his fingers. Fetu decided to take a little break. He went over to a little skinny tree and rested on it. It was young and it seemed healthy. It was beginning to sprout some leaves and flowers. Infront of Fetu about 5 1/2 meters away, there was a little tiny tree. It looked like a Bonsai tree. It was surrounded by stones.

99877 8 8 3 7 Fetu Lagi    

The tree was about a foot wide and 15 centimeters tall. The tree was pretty big, it was very sturdy so it wouldn't be easy to get tipped over. It kinda seemed like someone planted it there. Since there were stones surrounding it to support the base. Fetu Lagi then took his attention off of the bonsai and dug his hand in the dirt and listened to nature and felt the soil with his hands. The dirt was cool and it cooled off Fetu's hands. Fetu listened to the chirping of the birds. Fetu relaxed under the tree for about 10 minutes. Later after, Fetu figured that his break is over and that he should get going. He got up and shook the dirt off of him. Fetu decided to look somewhere else. He looked in the tall grass and some of the trees. He thought for sure he would find something. But nothing, he didn't find a thing.

ID Battle Craft Loot MOB Character Link Purpose Time
99878 4 4 5 6 Fetu Lagi

After searching for a while Fetu Lagi decided to look some where else. He saw a little hill in the corner of his eye on his left. It looked like the it was one of the tallest points in the area. It did have some greenery on the hill. Fetu Lagi decided to go up the hill. The hill wasn't that far from Fetu. It was about twenty meters away from him. There was no path up, so Fetu made his own path up. There were a lot of obstacle's going up the hill. "Hehe, I'm not going to a path at all. In boy scouts I can't do that cause there's more risks." Fetu said chuckling and having a grin on his face. Fetu was going through multiple bushes, rocks and holes. Tall grass brushed through Fetu while he passed them. While Fetu Lagi was going up the hill he saw a huge boulder nearing him. He decided to climb on to the boulder so he wouldn't have to cross paths with the vegetation and the brush. When Fetu arrived near the boulder he examined the boulder and looked for a way to get up. The boulder was about 10 meters high and it was pretty big. 

"Oh boy this is going to be something." Fetu said. Fetu saw some foot holes and some edges where he can support himself. He began to climb the boulder. *Chuckles  "I got this. Just like boulder dash and just like Camp Chewanakii. I've rock climbed before." Fetu was climbing up he was putting foot after foot. He was constantly moving everything in his body to climb the rock. The rock looked really aged. It seemed to be like hundreds of years old. While climbing he ran out of foot holes and gaps to climb. "Man, I don't need gaps. I still see some edges. It's okay I'm almost at the top. Just about 3 more meters. Easy." Fetu thought to himself. Fetu climbed and climbed. By the time he was about to reach the top Fetu put both of his hands on the edge of the rock. When he put both of his hands on the top he felt moss and something slimy. He pulled his weight up like he was doing a pull up. He did get scratched a bit. 

Fetu Lagi lunged himself up to the top of the boulder. When he pulled himself up, he then launched himself forward into the grass and some mud. There was still some dew in the air. He lifted his body up and crawled away from the edge. He rested on the grass and layed down.  He took a deep breathe. "Yeah I made awesome." He looked around him at his surroundings and saw some ruins of a camp. He got straight up and made his way towards the ruins of the camp. It almost looked like a goblins camp. "Huh, I guess there were goblins here before." He saw some old and beat up box's, some sleeping bags, wooden and metal tools, a encloser and something that looked like a fire place. Fetu went over to one of the boxes and opened it. When he opened it saw saw a lot of loot. He saw a Ruby's He saw about 6 Ruby's and some other stuff. "Awesome!! Yeah I know that's gonna be my third material! Three materials down two more to go!"

99895 3 7 12 6 Fetu Lagi
Edited by Fetu Lagi

Fetu Lagi took off his backpack and unzipped it. He kneeled down and grabbed the jewelry box. He took out the Amythests, the six Ruby's and the four Amber pieces. He then opened the jewelry box and the three materials inside the box. He organized the pieces inside the box. Fetu Lagi then got ready, closing the box and putting it back in his pack. He got up and began to strap on his backpack to his back.  When Fetu was already he began walking forward. He hopped down some rocks and continued up the hill. It appeared that there was a pathway made. It was probably made by the goblins that lived here. Fetu walked up the path toward the hill. While he was walking he started to walk carelessly and he started to stumble when he walked. He hit a rock stuck in the ground and he tripped over it. "Ah-h. Ouch. Damn that hurt. Haha, I call that an ankle-breaker if it brakes your ankle." Fetu said to himself. 

Fetu pushed himself up and saw right in front of him a huge piece of quartes. That was a pretty big piece of quartes, usually the quartes he see's are little tiny rocks. "Wow, that thing is huge. I haven't seen something that huge before." The quartes was not far from Fetu it was about seven meters away. Fetu Lagi got himself up and made him there. The quartes was stuck in the ground. Fetu started to dig around the quartes, so it will be able to pull out easily. The quartes wasn't that big it was about nine inches wide. Fetu finished digging around it and pulled it out of the ground. "Ah? Well, this won't be able to fit in my box it would fit in my backpack but it would become very cramped." Fetu had to go. He had no choice he grabbed the piece of quarters off the ground and slammed right back into the ground. Then the piece of quartes broke. He then put the piece into his jewelry box. "Ah ha, that's my fourth material. Man, I'm on a roll nice." Fetu said in a happy voice.

99933 10 11 13 4 Fetu Lagi

Fetu continued towards the trail and saw two little goblins. The goblins looked like they were on a little fishing trip. They had a net full of fish. They had primitive spears.  They had jewelry hanging all over there body. They also had very beaten up leather armor and clothing. They also had a leather fur backpack. The goblins were coming back from there fishing trip when they saw Fetu Lagi on the trail in front of them. They starred for each other for ten long seconds. The goblins were about twenty-three meters away from Fetu Lagi. After the ten long seconds, the goblins started scratching and yelling at Fetu Lagi, in there goblin tongue. They started to circle around Fetu. One goblin then screamed out a battle cry ("WHARR!") and charged at Fetu Lagi with the spearhead towards Fetu. Fetu swayed to the left and went to grab his sword on his back.