Spoiler

Sharr | Lvl. 1 (5 SP

HP: 20/20 | EN: 2/2

DMG: 1 | MIT: 0 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 

Loot Die +1 | Stealth Detection +1

Equipment:

Spoiler

Curved Sword (Vanity)

'Okay, alright, this will be the first monster I will kill in my road to be a front liner!' Sharr thought to himself as he observed a lone wolf standing with its back against him nearby. '10 HP, this will be over in a jiffy.' Sharr sprung to action, his black curved sword at hand, as he charged at the unsuspecting wolf "Gaaaaaaaahhh!" Sharr screamed letting out a battle cry. He slashed at its backside dealing damage. 'I did it, Ha! I'm finally killi-' His thoughts were interrupted by the wolf tackling him in his stomach. Sharr watched his HP go down and observed that the wolf dealt 3 damage compared to him who only dealt 1. "Oh hell no, I friggin outmatched, s-someone... SOMEONE HELP ME!" He screamed as he got up and ran being chased by the wolf. He unintentionally ran in circles making the wolf chase him without stopping. As he ran, he sent a message to players nearby: 'Hi the name's Sharr, this might sound random, but would you like to hang out in the fields of the 1st floor? Lack materials? Come'ere and gather! Bored? Do all you different shenanigans in here! See? Fun right! Meet me there! I'd be easy to spot! I'm the guy being chased by a wolf!

Spoiler

ID: 99400

Sharr

• EN: 2+0=2/2
  • Attacks with [Auto attack]
  • BD: 7
  • Hits
  • EN: 2-1=1/2
  • Deals 1 DMG
  • Wolf HP: 10-1=9

Wolf

• Attacks with [Auto attack]
  • MD: 6
  • Hits
  • Deals 3 DMG
  • Sharr HP: 20-3=17

Summary:

Sharr: HP: 17/20 | EN: 1/2 

Wolf: HP: 9/10

Edited by Sharr

Reinholt had been wondering around the first floor gathering some materials and just having a kind of relaxed day. He yawns loudly as he walks and then sighs. I'm bored as all get out... He thinks about just heading back, but he gets a message from a random player. Reading it over, he was confused at first. "Chased by a wolf? Is that some ne.." He then hears the shouts for help. 

His feet are moving even before he can tell them to and before he long he sees a comical sight. A player being chased in a large circle  by a wolf. Without slowing, he draws his sword and puts himself between the player and the wolf. He skids to a stop, plants his feet and swings his sword low and slightly behind him before lunging forward, activating his Sword Art and dealing a horizontal slash that bites into the Wolf's right front shoulder. He grins wolfishly as his sword cuts deep, leaving a trail of digitized destruction along the side of the wolf. Between the forward momentum and the force of Reinholt's blade, the wolf crashes to the ground, dead. He scans the area for any other threats and then turns to the other player. "You ok?"

Spoiler

ID#99406

Attacks with Sword Art Straight
BD: 8
Hits
EN: 6-2=4
DMG:5×2=10
Wolf HP: 9-10=Dead

Edited by Reinholt

Krysta was just leaving the safe zone, wondering what the day had in store for her. She walked along, humming a lively tune, and it wasn't long before she noticed something going on. Someone was being chased by a wolf. However, another player had managed to defeat the wild beast, and Krysta let out a sigh of relief, knowing there was nothing to worry about. She was hoping to try and have a conversation with the two players, but she soon stopped when she heard a growling sound. She turned to the direction the sound came from, and spotted another wolf emerging from a bush, looking at the other players, and baring it's teeth as it continued to growl. "I can't just let this happen..." Krysta then rushed for the wolf. The wolf stopped, and it's ears perked, as if it heard footsteps, and it managed to spot Krysta, and avoid her attack in time. It tried to strike back, but the beast's teeth missed by an inch. Krysta heard more growling noises. Clearly, she had alerted more wolves to her presence with her attempted assault.

@Sharr @Reinholt

ID# 99408 BD: 3(Miss), MD: 5(Miss)

Krysta: HP 300/300, EN 28/30

Enemies:

Wolf: HP 10/10, 3 DMG

Wolf 2: HP 10/10, 3 DMG

Wolf 3: HP 10/10, 3 DMG

Edited by Krysta

As Sharr ran around, he noticed a male player coming towards his direction 'Ha! Knew that would work!' The player used something he was not familiar with, he attacked with his sword glowing, instantly killing the wolf. The player asked if he was okay. "Yeah I'm okay, you have got to show me how to do that thing you just did, whatever it is. Anyway, the name is-Sharr was interrupted by the sound of fighting from behind them. When he looked at the source of the noise, he noticed a girl going against three wolves. "Well I guess the introductions can wait, let us go!Sharr charged at the nearest wolf and slashed it with his cutlass. But like what happened to the female player's attack, the wolf dodged his attack and snarled at him looking back and forth between the two. "We are here to help kid!He told her as nodded his head towards the player who helped him a while ago.

Spoiler

ID:99434

Sharr

• EN: 1+1=2/2
  • Attacks with [Auto Attack]
  • BD: 3
  • Miss
  • EN: 2-2=0/2

@Reinholt @Krysta

Edited by Sharr

Reinholt turns on his heel at the sound of more wolves. One at a time was no big deal but a pack could be an issue. The first player had already rushed toward the fight. Admirable, considering the circumstances just a few moments ago. He surveys the field before him. Three wolves, two other players. He assesses to himself. With a curt nod he moves forward in a brisk jog.

As he nears the wolves he picks up his pace into a full on run. At the last moment he slides to a stop, one wolf in front of him then other behind him. He swings his sword in an horiztonal slash but misses the one in front of him. Using the momentum of the first slash he spins and delivers another slash at the one that was behind him, only it jumped out of the way too, leaving him smack dab in the middle of the wolves.

(ID#99442 Vs Wolf 2 BD=4
ID#99443 VS Wolf 3 BD=3

Sword Art Blast=Miss
ENG:5/6-4=1/6)

Edited by Reinholt

Usually there wasn't much ruckus going on in the first floor, but there were times, as well as moments the higher ups come down for either business or mischief, that things got interesting. Vigilon wouldn't see this ruckus coming, but he would sure get involved in it. He hadn't been finding many players willing to go out there lately. He was starting to get worried that level gaps, death, and rumors were scaring the players into keeping themselves in hiding. As he was walking outside the safe zone earlier, he was hoping to pay a visit to a few areas in the floor, seeing if there was anyone around. It seemed to be a quiet day, to his surprise. That was, until as he was coming near the valley just beside the town's wall while heading toward one of the floor's forests. He heard some fighting noises, and a familiar voice, one that he knew all too well nowadays. "Krysta?" He drew out his sword, and headed over to the area. There were three players, and three wolves. He'd at least try to help out, if not bring the angered wolves down. He called out to Veriost, "Ice Blade!", and rushed in to attack. As the small white frost dragon breathed frost to coat Vigilon's weapon in a sharp layer of ice, Vigilon called out to the player in the middle of them, "Look out, bud!" After all, he was intending to strike with an AoE attack. The wolves moved toward Vigilon for a second and a half, then they realized the situation, stopping suddenly, and attempting to bolt out of the way. Vigilon recklessly swung his blade at each of the wolves, two of them dodging, one of them being stabbed and decapitated. The wolf that was struck shattered, and the other two wolves were now growling at Vigilon.

@Krysta @Sharr @Reinholt

ID# 99447 BD: 2+1=3(Miss)

ID# 99448 BD: 3+1=4(Miss)

ID# 99449 BD: 10(Critical, +2 Base DMG)

Rage Spike- 8x2=16

Vigilon: HP 440/440, EN 45/49 | 6 DMG | 9 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 1 Bleed | 2 Recovery

Enemies:

Wolf 3: HP 0/10, 3 DMG

Edited by Vigilon

(OOC: @Vigilon when your character is using an AoE attack, be mindful of players around! At least you had the wolves change position so that nobody would get caught in the crossfire. By the way, weren't you slowly making a full switch to MA?)

Krysta was worried that something might happen if she was swarmed by these wolves. The players she was hoping to keep from harm appeared on the scene, defeating the original purpose. Despite that they missed, they seemed to be handling themselves well. The wolves had their teeth bared, ready to attack one of the players, when suddenly Vigilon appeared on the scene, utilizing his sword battle combo with Veriost, and attacking the wolves, striking one of them down. Now it was Krysta's turn to attack. She attempted to strike one of the wolves, but once again, it dodged the attack. It also came behind Krysta to bite at her from behind. The damage was mitigated, but surely the wolf wouldn't be getting away with that easily. The other wolf looked at the other players, realizing it was outnumbered. It let out a howl, and as two other wolves emerged from the bushes, there was also the sound of more advancing footsteps...

@Sharr @Reinholt

ID# 99450 BD: 4(Miss), MD: 8(Hit)

[Wolf 2 Called for help!]

Wolves 4 and 5 spawned

[More mobs incoming!]

Krysta: HP 299/300, EN 27/30 | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

Sharr: HP 17/20, EN 0/2 | 1 DMG

Reinholt: HP 60/60, EN 1/6 | 5 DMG

Vigilon: HP 440/440, EN 45/49 | 6 DMG | 9 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 1 Bleed | 2 Recovery

Enemies:

Wolf 4: HP 10/10, 3 DMG

Wolf 5: HP 15/15, 4 DMG

Edited by Krysta

(I honestly don’t what to do with this rp and how and when to finish it)

Sharr watched as Reinholt’s turn to finally make his attack came, now the wolves and the number of players were even, three against three. Reinholt made another flashy attack against the wolves, but sadly, they were agile enough to dodge it. Reinholt ended up kissing the dirt in the middle of the pack of wolves. ‘Oh wow, I don’t know if I should laugh or cry in a situation like this, both then?’ Seconds later, another flashy attack made its grand entrance, as how Sharr would describe it, made its way to the battlefield. It was an attack performed by a frost dragon and its owner. ‘Wait a minute, a frost dragon?’ The newcomer killed one of the wolves. Krysta leapt in for an attack but her target dodged out off the way and went in to counter. “Kid look out!” Sharr screamed but it was too late wolf had already bit her. Sharr expected her health bar to go down but it only dealt one damage. Sharr was glad that he’s comrades were strong, but suddenly the of the two left howled and called for some reinforcements too. They were even again. Sharr went on to attack the largest looking one thinking it was their leader. “Let’s focus on this guy first!“ Sharr’s attack hit but it only annoyed the wolves.

ID: 99463 BD: 6

Attacks Wolf 5 with [Auto Attack] and Hits

Wolf 5 HP: 15-1=14/15

Sharr’s Hate: 1

Edited by Sharr

(OOC: This is my first large battle so just let me know if I do anything wrong.)

Reinhold smirks. Four wolves and four of them, with two of them appearing to be higher level players, this shouldn't be an issue. He readies himself for another attack and after guessing that is higher than the player who sent the message he decides to stick close to him. "Hey stay close to me I'll try to keep them off you." He says as he bends his knees and lunges forward.  His sword begins to  glow as he slashes at  one of the wolves but it nimbly dodges his attack and sinks it's  teeth into his arm. It shakes his head back and forth for a moment before Reinholt breaks free and backpeddles away from the wolves, careful to get out of the way of another AOE attack. With his energy depleted be curses under his breath. No more Sword Arts unless I can take a breather..Hopefully Mr.Ice dragon over there can lay down the law with another AOE. He thinks to himself as he glances over at the other two higher level players.

(ID#99487
Sword art straight v wolf 5
BD=5
Miss.
MD=10
DMG=6

Reinholt:
HP: 54/60
ENG: 0/6)

@Krysta@Vigilon@Sharr

Edited by Reinholt

(OOC: @Krysta Crap, I'd forgotten about that, thanks for reminding me. By the way, we have a level 1 player here, and he just angered one of the stronger ones...AND YOU HAVE MORE MOBS COMING!? Seriously, think about that! We don't want any player fatalities here! Oh, and @Reinholt, it is the one who spawned the mob that rolls for it, in this case, Krysta.)

Vigilon took a look around him, taking in the situation. "Right, two wolves, shouldn't be a problem." Krysta tried to attack, but missed, and the wolf she tried to attack managed to bite her. That mutt wasn't going to get away with that. The second wolf howled, as a signal for help. "Crap, it's calling the rest of it's pack!" From what he could tell, from the two wolves that appeared, and the sound of advancing footsteps, this wasn't the averagely sized wolf pack. If something wasn't done in time, the players would get swarmed, then overwhelmed. He decided to use another Area of Effect attack. "Everyone, get back!" Once his allies moved out of the way, he attacked using the Sword Art Vertical Square, making four swings of his blade, making the pattern in the shape of a square, causing an energy burst to happen around him. Two of the wolves jumped back, but the other two weren't so lucky. "Well, that's three down in total, two to go."

@Sharr

ID# 99517 BD: 2+1=3(Miss)

ID# 99518 BD: 3+1=4(Miss)

ID# 99519 BD: 8+1=9(Hit), CD: 6(Recovered 2 Energy)

ID# 99520 BD: 10(Critical, +2 Base DMG)

Vertical Square(non-crit)- 6x4=24

Vertical Square(crit)- 8x4=32

Krysta: HP 299/300, EN 27/30 | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

Reinholt: HP 60/60, EN 0/6 | 5 DMG

Vigilon: HP 440/440, EN 40/49 | 6 DMG | 9 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 1 Bleed | 2 Recovery

Enemies:

Wolf 4: HP 0/10, 3 DMG

Wolf 5: HP 0/15, 4 DMG

Edited by Vigilon

(OOC: I’m assuming it is daytime and that I can join too, its OP right?)

“I’ve been wandering the forest for some time now, it looks and sounds peaceful. Though I highly doubt it. I have to remind whoever finds this, or if this somehow makes it to the real world about one thing, there is more secrets in this world then answers, and I intend on finding them. The truth is not for everyone though. I’ve braced myself for when I learn a tragic truth about someone I care for and the answer it will reveal. There is always something to discover. Like a dungeon, a injured player in need of help, or something, worthwhile. This is Grimm, signing off. 1:08 PM April 11th, 2023” Grimm logged as he strolled through the woods looking for things to take his mind of his troubled thoughts, he sat down next to some trees and was about to fall asleep when he heard commotion. He sat up, alarmed that something so loud was so close. He crouched and slowly walked towards the source of the sound, he got into a bush. Then peeped through the leaves. He saw multiple players around fighting of a pack of wolves. Funny, it's times like these you remember strange words you learned in German. He then heard a low growl from being him. His eyes widened as realization hit him. He turned around to be pushed out of the bush and onto the ground for all to see by a very angry looking wolf. He got to his feet backed up and pulled out his scythe. “Lets see how you handle a fight ‘kleinster wolf.’ ”

(OOC: oh boy, things are getting crazy now. Newbies, you might not wanna hit what's coming. Everyone with HP higher than 40, look out, I'm bringing the party to you. And yes, @Reinholt, Vigilon is correct, meaning you haven't taken damage yet. @Sharr, maybe once this fight's over, we could just gather materials.)

It wouldn't be long before the rest of the pack arrived. The two players attempted to fight off the wolves, and one of them struck the more powerful one. Vigilon called for the players to get back, and he finished off two of the wolves, including the stronger one that was hit earlier. The other wolves arrived on the scene, one of them pushing a player out of the bushes. This player then pulled out a scythe, looking at the wolf that had pushed him out. The fact that he may or may not have been hiding for one of many possibilities, one of them being that he was hiding from the wolves, although that seemed unlikely. One of the newer wolves seemed to be larger than the other wolves, and it probably dealt more damage, too. She would rush towards this particular wolf to keep it from reaching the other players. "Alex, you go help the others fend off the other wolves, I'll take on what is probably their alpha!" Krysta would strike the large wolf with the Sword Art known as Crucifixion, dropping it's HP to the red. After it failed to retaliate, it let out a loud bark or two, and the wolves perked their ears, as if they were receiving orders. Two wolves charged for Krysta, and after she avoided their snapping jaws, two other wolves flung themselves upon her from behind. The other four wolves rushed for Vigilon, only one of them managing a single hit. Clearly, the Alpha had ordered the wolves to attack the biggest threats. Krysta turned toward the Alpha Wolf, which continued to growl at her.

@Vigilon @Grimm

ID# 99565 BD: 7(Hit)

ID# 99566 MD: 2(Miss)

ID# 99567 MD: 10(Critical! +2 DMG)

ID# 99568 MD: 8-1=7(Hit)

ID# 99569 MD: 6-1=5(Miss)

ID# 99570 MD: 2-1=1(Miss)

ID# 99571 MD: 6-1=5(Miss)

ID# 99572 MD: 6(Hit)

ID# 99573 MD: 5(Miss)

Crucifixion: 7x6=42

[0-0-0-0-0-0-0-1]Krysta: HP 297/300, EN 22/30 | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

Reinholt: HP 60/60, EN 0/6 | 5 DMG

Vigilon: HP 439/440, EN 40/49 | 6 DMG | 9 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 1 Bleed | 2 Recovery

Enemies:

Wolf 4: HP 0/10, 3 DMG

Wolf 5: HP 0/15, 4 DMG

Wolf 6: HP 10/10, 3 DMG

Wolf 7: HP 10/10, 3 DMG

Wolf 8: HP 10/10, 3 DMG

Wolf 9: HP 10/10, 3 DMG

Wolf 10: HP 15/15, 4 DMG

Alpha Wolf: HP 8/50, 15 DMG

Edited by Krysta

Pinball smiled, walking through the grassy fields of the First Floor. He wasn't wearing his usual armor, save the Accuracy trinket that hung from his neck. He wore a plain white shirt under a sweater, his black pants and boots being the only familiar part of his normal attire. The soft breeze was pleasant, and Pinball was happy he had decided to take a walk. He walked, aimless, his eyes closed, enjoying the weather. That was, at least, until he heard shouts and the growling of wolves. His eyes snapped open, and, curious, he made his way over to the commotion. 

He couldn't help but whistle at the sheer size of it all. One, two, three... Jesus. Pinball didn't know how they had managed to find so many wolves. Maybe a player was trying to lead them into a large clump, just to finish them off with an AoE? He recalled using a strategy like that in an old game, but he had been a much higher level than the mobs, and he wasn't too confident the AI would let players get away with that. That was when he noticed the players; four of them, mostly huddled together as they lashed out at the pack of monsters. Two of them had what looked like beginner armor, and the other two... Vigilon and Krysta? Oh, Jesus Christ. No wonder there's so many of these damn wolves. From what Pinball understood, stronger players attracted stronger monsters. Or, it would seem, hordes of weaker ones. 

Pinball looked around, immediatly noticing a fallen tree branch. An idea popping to mind, he walked over to the stick, tapping it once. << [Vanity] 2H Assault Spear: Sturdy Branch >> Pinball kicked one end of the "spear", the rest of the branch launching up and landing in his hand. Letting loose a bohemian holler, Pinball launched himself into the fray. Without thinking, he activated Hellish Twice; it would be more than enough to dispatch the monsters on this floor. He leapt from wolf to wolf, two managing to duck and weave out of the way of his attacks. One of them was bigger, and Pinball immediatly pinned it as the biggest threat. The other two, however, weren't as lucky, and immediatly shattered into bits and pieces. He immediatly shot a worried look to Vigilon and Krysta. "The hell are you doing with all these wolves?! Aren't they a little too fresh for this??" He looked over the two other players in the group, and he recognized Reinholt, but didn't point it out. His face got a bit red, and he looked back to the two higher-leveled players. "S-sorry for interrupting, though. Just... kill the big one first, yeah? I missed.

Player Stats: 

Spoiler

Level: 29

Health: 580 | Energy: 58

DMG: 14 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3

Skills:

Combat skills:

►N/A

Weapon skills:

►<<2H Assault Spear>> [50/50]: Rank 5 - Grandmaster

Armor skills:

►N/A

Extra skills:

►<<Fishing>>

►<<Familiar Mastery: Fighter>> [18/18]: Rank 3 - Grandmaster

►<<Martial Arts>> [0/50]: N/A

Modifiers:

►N/A

Inventory

»[Equipped] [Vanity] Sturdy Branch

»[Equipped] [Vanity] Casual Attire

»[Equipped] [Perfect] Warrior’s Focus: +3 ACC

--------------------------------------------------------------

[0-0-0-0-0-0-0-1]Krysta: HP 297/300, EN 22/30 | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

Sharr: HP 17/20, EN 0/2 | 1 DMG

Reinholt: HP 60/60, EN 0/6 | 5 DMG

Vigilon: HP 439/440, EN 40/49 | 6 DMG | 9 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 1 Bleed | 2 Recovery

[0-0-0-0-0-0] Pinball: HP 580/580, EN 50/58 | 14 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA 

- COMBAT - 

Spoiler

Pinball attacks - AoE, Hellish Twice! 

14*4 = 56 DMG 

<< -8 EN >> 

ID# 99574  BD: 5+3= 8 (Hit) 

Wolf 8: 

• Pinball attacks Wolf 8 - 56 DMG 
  • Wolf 8 is DEAD 

ID# 99575  BD: 1 (Critical Miss!) 

Wolf 9: 

• Pinball attacks Wolf 9 - Miss! 

ID# 99576 

Wolf 10: 

• Pinball attacks Wolf 10 - 56 DMG 
  • Wolf 10 is DEAD 

ID# 99577 

Alpha Wolf: 

• Pinball attacks Alpha Wolf - Miss! 

Enemies:

Wolf 1: HP 10/10, 3 DMG

Wolf 2: HP 10/10, 3 DMG

Wolf 3: HP 0/10, 3 DMG

Wolf 4: HP 0/10, 3 DMG

Wolf 5: HP 0/15, 4 DMG

Wolf 6: HP 10/10, 3 DMG

Wolf 7: HP 10/10, 3 DMG

Wolf 8: HP 0/10, 3 DMG

Wolf 9: HP 10/10, 3 DMG

Wolf 10: HP 0/15, 4 DMG

Alpha Wolf: HP 8/50, 15 DMG

Edited by Pinball

I sigh softly as i make my way through the town of beginning keeping my hands within my pockets as i look around the same old town the safe old buildings laid out everywhere. Having memorized the entire city by this point from how much i patrol it. However, i do receive a message as i see it and then nods to my partner as i equip my battle gear. From my rather basic sword. To my shield with the head of a gorgon made of metal attached to it as it is part of the design of the shield. Then to top it all off my heavy armor with the depiction of a archer on one side where a moon is, and a chariot coming out of a sun. I walk towards the location and catches quite a interesting sight you wouldn't see every day. Well then. Seems like there is a trouble magnet in this group. I say softly to myself as i get into the normal starting position for my new sword art as i focus on the four wolves i wish to kill. I then charge forward being nothing more then a blue as i slash into two of the wovles as the other two dodge out of the way just barely. With each opponent i strike having a blue of my colors. Black, bronze, and golden. I then finish the last opponent as i look towards the gathered group. Seems like all of you, or at the very least the lower levels were put in danger. You are lucky that whoever sent the message had a group close by, or whoever the low levels are would've been put in danger. I say in a strict tone. I then lighten up with a smile. The name is Hestia the Jack of All Trades of the Holy Dragon Alliance. Damage, Tank, Support at your service. I then notice pinball and give a wave. How you doing Pin. i say cheerfully.

Action Taken: Butterfly Illusion 6x8=48DMG   [-16 ENG] [+3 ENG]

#99579  BD:7+1=8  Wolf 6

#99580 BD:3+1=4

#99581 BD:7+1=8 Wolf 9
#99582 BD:2+1=3  CD:6

[0-0-0-0-0-0-0-1]Krysta: HP 297/300, EN 22/30 | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

Vigilon: HP 439/440, EN 40/49 | 6 DMG | 9 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 1 Bleed | 2 Recovery

[0-0-0-0-0-0] Pinball: HP 580/580, EN 50/58 | 14 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA

Hestia: 1285/1285  ENG:111/124   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  DMG:6  Para: 2  Bleed: 2  REc: 1 Reg: 1 1:ACC  EVA:-1

Enemies:

Wolf 7: HP 10/10, 3 DMG

Alpha Wolf: HP 8/50, 15 DMG

Player Stats:

Spoiler

Level:62 1285  ENG:124/124   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  DMG:6  Para: 2  Bleed: 2  REc: 1 Reg: 1 1:ACC  EVA:-1

Skills:

rank 5 curved sword

Rank 5 Heavy MOD: Stonewall

Rank 5 first aid MOD: Field Medic

Howl  MOD: Focused Howl

Rank 5 Shield

energize

parry MOD: vengeful riposte

Survival

Rank 3 protector Familiar

Equipped:

Riptide: 2xbleed 1x ACC

Twilight's greeting: 2xthorns 1xregen

Gorgon's stare: 2x paralyze 3x recover

( @Hei still need mats? this can help -.-)

Spoiler

H3LL0 | Lvl. 8 (18 SP

[||||||||||||||||||||] [||||||||||||||||||||]

HP: 160/160 | EN: 16/16 

DMG: 5 | MIT: 0 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 2 

Bleed: 0 | Recovery: 2 | Keen: 0 | Savvy: 1 | Paralyze: 2

[EQ]

• Thunder Stormers (Rare) Paralyze +2
  • Ell's Robe (Rare) Evasion +1, Savvy +1
  • Necklace of Finsternis (Perfect) Recovery +2, Evasion +1

[BR]

• (3) Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)
  • Golden Sun Dagger (Perfect) Keen +1, Bleed +2
  • Silver Moon Dagger (Rare) Damage +2

Ell was sleeping somewhere in the fields of Aincrad's first floor when he was woken up by a howl. 'You have got to be kidding me, can I please just get one peaceful nap.' Ell got up and went to the area where he assumed the howl came from. He followed the sound of fighting that became louder and louder the closer he got. 'What a drag'  He watched as several wolves headed for the direction of a group of players fighting more wolves. 'Guess that howl was call for help' Ell slowly walked to the group as the wolves approached them. In the midst of battle, he could recognize some familiar faces from the Treasure Hunt, the two lovers, Vigilon and Krysta, and the Frog's boyfriend. 'Is this going to be one of those again?' Ell equipped his boots and ran into the middle of the battle to attack. 'This might be the best place to test it. His fists glowed as he punched his way into the pack of wolves. Two of them managed to dodge but he luckily killed the rest in one hit. "That's for interrupting my sleep." 'Oh no, did I just sound weird around all these people?'

Spoiler
  • Attacks with [x2 AoE] Aggressive Twins (4 Energy) 
  • EN: 16-4=12/16
  • Wolf 1 BD: 1 -Miss (99600)
  • Wolf 2 BD: 1 -Miss (99601)
  • Wolf 7 BD: 10 -Crit 2 (99617) Deals: 5+2x2=14 DMG
  • Alpha Wolf BD: 10 -Crit 2 (99618) Deals: 5+2x2=14 DMG
  • Wolf 7 HP: 10-14=0/10
  • Alpha Wolf HP: 8-14=0/15

Enemies

Wolf 1 HP: 10/10 | DMG: 3

Wolf 2 HP: 10/10 | DMG: 3

Edited by H3LL0

(OOC: @Krysta...first, why didn't you wait for the other wolves to be finished off before spawning the rest? Second, Spawning rules may or may not have changed...Have you checked the rules? Third, I'll try and finish this fight, but let's NOT do this again, please...)

Things had taken a turn for the worse. The rest of the pack had arrived. Krysta asked for Vigilon to help the other players and take out the weaker ones while she focused on their Alpha. "I'll do what I can, Jewel." The alpha wolf barked an attack order, sending wolves after Vigilon and Krysta. At least they decided to target him an Krysta, rather than everyone else. Other players noticed the catastrophe and jumped in, all familiar faces. After their sudden barrage of Area of Effect attacks, there were only four left. This was his chance to end this fight. He called out to Veriost, "Ice Blade!" and once his weapon was coated in a sharp layer of ice, he rushed for the wolves, hoping to finish the battle. Sure, he used an Area of Effect attack, but maybe he should have gone with Vertical Square instead. He used Rage Spike, but it seemed that he couldn't reach a single wolf. He said to Pinball, "That's kind of what I was thinking!" When Hestia spoke, Vigilon could only reply with, I'm trying to keep the wolves away from the lower levels! Besides, I had no idea there would ever be a pack this big! ...Wait, Hestia??" It had been a while since he'd last seen that player.

ID# 99622 BD: 4+1=5(Miss)

ID# 99623 BD: 3+1=4(Miss)

(OOC: Crap, I missed. Also, @H3LL0, the one who spawned the mobs is the one who rolls for them. You haven't taken any damage.)

[0-0]Krysta: HP 297/300, EN 22/30 | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

[0-0]Vigilon: HP 439/440, EN 39/49 | 6 DMG | 9 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 1 Bleed | 2 Recovery

[0-0] Pinball: HP 580/580, EN 50/58 | 14 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA

Hestia: 1285/1285  ENG:111/124   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  DMG:6  Para: 2  Bleed: 2  REc: 1 Reg: 1 1:ACC  EVA:-1

Enemies:

Edited by Vigilon

(OOC: @Vigilon it was @Reinholt not @H3LL0, so I guess I'm gonna try and spawn a mob after the gathering part of this rp with loot parameter of the highest level player in this thread, so... heads up! Wait should I? By the way, I was just thinking whether this RP would be better if it took place after the PK Guild Recruit thread or before?)

Sharr watched in awe as a lot of players came and attacked after one another. One came with a branch and took care of most of the wolves. Then another who presented herself as a Jack of Trades took care of another two. He could do nothing but observe as his newly found allies and comrades took care of the mobs. 'Wait, can I really call them allies? I mean we just met, whatever they came anyways.' Sharr noticed that the Alpha wolf he had attacked was shattered in a flurry of punches that a stranger made leaving two left. Vigilon tried to wrap it up but missed. "Alright let me have a piece of all that action! You two wolves have lasted long enough." Sharr raised his curved sword and attacked the nearest wolf. Luckily, he hit the wolf and dealt three damage. "I don't know what just happened but you guys better hit those attacks right now.He said as the wolf he just damaged snarled at him.

EN: 0+1=1/2

Attacks Wolf 1 with [Basic Attack] 

ID #99660 BD = 10 Crit (+2 DMG)

EN:1-1=0/2 Deals 1+2=3 DMG

[2-0]Sharr: HP 17/20, EN 0/2 | 1 DMG

[0-0]Vigilon: HP 439/440, EN 39/49 | 6 DMG | 9 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 1 Bleed | 2 Recovery

[0-0] Pinball: HP 580/580, EN 50/58 | 14 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA

Enemies:

Wolf 1: HP 7/10, 3 DMG

@Hestia @Krysta @Grimm @Pinball

Edited by Sharr

It was just another lovely morning. Sun was shining. Birds were chirping (and the unpleasant sound of her crow cawing accompanied them). And she was out in the fields once again, gathering materials for her shop. Her attempts at gathering without an 'LD boosting' item equipped proved to be less than fruitful, however, and after half an hour of failed searches, she rested under the shade of a big tree and silently cursed whatever determined material drop rates in this game. "What else do you think we should do today, Moondust?" Arabelle asked the crow resting on her shoulder conversationally. 

That question was quickly answered by the chime of a message notification. Arabelle frowned. Hadn't she asked for a break today? "Looks like Fi's asking for a favor again," she sighed as she opened the message. But the message didn't come from her friend. It came from a player introducing himself and not-so-subtly asking for help. Moondust blinked at the message curiously, and she patted the crow on its head fondly. "You can't fight. Go hide somewhere, okay? I'll feed you later." Arabelle gestured to the nearby trees and the crow reluctantly took flight.

It didn't take long for her to arrive at the coordinates the player had provided. Already, a small group of players had gathered (a few of which she recognized) and were all helping fight off a pack of wolves. Just what type of trouble did this guy attract? Arabelle gave the group of players a long, searching gaze, trying to distinguish which of them had sent the PM. Eventually, she singled out a white-haired man who had attacked a wolf and now had its attention on him. She smirked and gripped her scythe with both hands as she charged, closing the distance between her and the two remaining mobs. The weapon glowed a bright green as she activated a Sword Art. "Incoming!" she called out, hoping that was enough for the guy to jump out of the way. She neared the two wolves and swung her weapon upwards. It connected with one of them--unfortunately, the one that still had a full HP bar--and the wolf went flying, landing on the grass nearby with a thump! It wouldn't be getting up soon.

Attacking with  [x2 AoE] Smash (4 * 2 = 8 DMG)

ID: 99764 | BD: 3 + 1 = 4 (Miss)
ID: 99765 | BD: 8 + 1 = 9 (Hit, Paralyzed)

[0-1] Arabelle: HP 60/60, EN 2/6 | 4 DMG | 1 ACC | 2 Para

Enemies:

Wolf 2: HP 2/10, 3 DMG [PARALYZED]

Spoiler

BATTLE STATS

~STATS 
Level: 3 - 8 SP
60  HP
6 Energy
4 Damage
1 Accuracy
2 Paralyze

~EQUIPPED
» [T1 - Perfect] Shikama Dōji -- Enhancements: Paralyze, Paralyze, Accuracy 
» [T1 - Vanity] Starter Light Armor

~BATTLE-READY INVENTORY
» 3 Starter Healing Potions (heals 50 HP)

~SKILLS
Rank 1 - Two-Handed Battle Axe (+3 DMG, access to rank 1 sword arts)

E - 

~SWORD ARTS
Two-Handed Battle Axe

Rank 1
» [x2] Whirlwind (2 Energy) - A single sweeping attack so powerful that it sends forth a shock wave to hit again.
» [x2 AoE] Smash (4 Energy) - An uppercut aimed at opponents head to send them reeling.

Edited by Arabelle

Reinholt was surprised at the amount of players that had turned up for Sharr's message. Seven other players had shown up, eight including him. One of which was Pinball, that guy was every where it seemed. One of them, he was pretty sure was a Front-Liner, but he wasnt for sure. But the turn out for one players call for aid, made him smile. Everyone seemed to be doing their part, the number of wolves had dwindled to two, one of which was critically wounded. "They're almost down for the count. Just two more. Not that we have anything to worry about.." He casts a glance toward Pinball, whom he knows was a decent high level, and then to the player he thought was a Front-liner. With a nod he turns toward the wolves and takes his sword in both hands before lunging forward. He swings his sword in a heavy over head blow, it tears through the wolf, sending it crashing to the earth. With a smirk he steps back away from the last remaining wolf, relaxing his stance and watches the many other players, to see what they were going to do.

(Attack vs Wolf DMG: 5+2=7

ID#99768 Attack vs wolf 2. BD=10

0-0]Krysta: HP 297/300, EN 22/30 | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

[0-1] Arabelle: HP 60/60, EN 2/6 | 4 DMG | 1 ACC | 2 Para

Enemies:

Wolf 2: HP 0/10

Edited by Reinholt

(OOC: Before. Definitely before. Also, I'm sorry for spawning the next group of mobs so early, I should have waited, and I might have unintentionally put some players in danger. I apologize for this, and I can assure you that this won't happen again.)

Several players had jumped in and joined the fight. With this many players, the wolf pack wouldn't stand a chance. As wolf after wolf was vanquished, Krysta became less and less concerned about the other players' safety, assuming they would be fine with numbers like this. The last wolf that remained knew it couldn't possibly win this fight. It snarled viciously, all of it's teeth bared. The wolf bit at Sharr's leg, and then it began to reconsider it's actions. As it began to bolt off, Krysta made chase for it. "You're not getting away with that, foul beast!" She attempted to attack the wolf with a simple thrust once she caught up to it, but it turned around and caught the blade in it's teeth, and it growled at Krysta. It was clearly upset over how this whole fight was turning out, having one of it's comrades fallen to two players, then to be attacked by Krysta when it intended to avenge it's fallen friend, and now it's whole pack was slaughtered at the hands of several players.

@Sharr @Reinholt @Vigilon @Grimm @Pinball @Hestia @H3LL0 @Arabelle

ID# 99772 MD: 6(Hit)

ID# 99773 BD: 5(Miss)

[0]Krysta: HP 297/300, EN 21/30 | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

[2]Sharr: HP 17/20, EN 0/2 | 1 DMG

[0]Vigilon: HP 439/440, EN 39/49 | 6 DMG | 9 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 1 Bleed | 2 Recovery

[0] Pinball: HP 580/580, EN 50/58 | 14 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA

[0] Arabelle: HP 60/60, EN 2/6 | 4 DMG | 1 ACC | 2 Para

Enemies:

Edited by Krysta