[PP-F15] <<Bane of Blood>> I'm not dead yet!

Spoiler

Floor 15
<<Bane of Blood>>
Recommended Level: 35
Repeatable only for "Bane of Blood" | Party Limit: 4
Credit Goes to: @Morgenstern

Rewards:

• SP
  • 5000 Col
  • 15 T3 Materials
  • Last Hit Drop: Bane Of Blood - Vial of blood received from <"Blood Bane". Upon Consumption, the Player will regenerate 15 HP per turn for the rest of the thread. 

Requirements:

• At least 1 page of RP content (20+ Posts)
  • Must defeat 2 "Warg Wolves" per player before challenging "Blood Bane"
  • Must defeat "Blood Bane" and 3 "Warg Wolves" in the same fight.

Summary:

Word has been received that upon the fifteenth floor, a new more vicious wolf alpha has been terrorizing travelers and merchants. Bulletins of the beast are posted on exits to the city. Many merchants are fearful to travel around, and the city is becoming more afraid of not being able to get the supplies they need. Towns have gathered col and a few other rewards for the person or party who hunts down these powerful beasts and returns for the reward alive. 

Outline:

Image result for wary wolf ff12
<< Warg Wolves >>
Statistics:
HP: 500
DMG: 175
MIT: 20
ACC: 2
EVA: 1
Abilities:
<< Sonic Fangs >> : Many Rapid Bites inflicted on the Player with the most hate. Deals 225 DMG on CD:10+
<< Protect the Alpha! >> : Warg Wolves place themselves in a position to protect their leader. <<BloodBane>> [if present] may not be targeted or hit while at least 1 <<Warg Wolf>> still lives. 

nERB8Lv.png

<< Blood Bane >>

[Note: Blood Bane receives his own dice roll]
Statistics:
HP: 1250
DMG: 225
MIT: 50
ACC: 3
EVA: 0
Abilities:
<< Fenrir Fang >> : Blood Bane bites the player with the highest hate with magnificent force. Deals 200 Mitigatable DMG and Leaves a 2 Turn Bleed of 36 DMG on a attack roll of 9-10.
<< Call to Hunt >> : Blood Bane creates a howl that rips through the battlefield and invigorates itself and its allies.  Raises all enemies DMG and MIT by 25 for 2 turns on a CD rolls of 10-12. Has a cool down of 2 turns, does not stack.
<< Feast of Blood >> : Blood Bane consumes enemy blood, healing itself. Blood Bane heals itself by 25% of the Damage it deals to its foes after mitigation. If Blood Bane attacks someone under the effects of Bleed, then it heals itself for an extra 200 HP.

Floor 15, Kachirho
Mid-afternoon

tumblr_m19t9k7lPr1r1nmpao1_500.jpg

"Please, Sir! My merchandise!" Some NPC prattled on for the 5th time. Baldur wondered again if this was some kind of event, but the fliers were posted throughout the settlement. A settlement that reminded him a lot of an ancient movie's Ewok village. But there were few people alive now who would get a 50 year old movie reference. Baldur would normally avoid floors like this one, but he was after materials, and this quest, according to his info broker, had the best loot he could ask for. The quest, however, did not fit within Baldur's rigorous safety-factor scheme for soloing. If he had an unacceptable chance of dying, that meant he had to party up. In this case, he would probably need a tank ads well. Normally that meant Cardinal would upscale the difficulty, but since Baldur was almost to the point where he felt he could solo the quest, then another party member or two wouldn't do much harm. Better to get some of the loot and none of the risk, than find out they ran out of cake and only had death left.

>> @Hirru, Hey my friend. I've got a good quest to take on. <<Bane of Blood>> should be good for some Tier 3 mats as a quest reward. I was thinking maybe, you, myself, and a tank. Split 3 ways. You in? I'm at Kachirho.

As Baldur hit send, he hoped the rival merchant would show up. Hirru and Baldur had good luck grouping together when it came time to farm for materials. Sure, they could have gone their seperate ways, but it's always better to work together, and they both had decent bonuses to loot. Plus, they got along well, and he knew from experience that he could trust Hirru to put their lives above loot, and that he wouldn't run away when it came to a tough fight, and Hirru knew that Baldur could carry his weight.

But who should they get as a tank? Thinking back to his conversations with Calrex and Shield, Baldur ran through the list in his head. There were a couple of options he could try out, but Hestia was a name that kept coming up, and it was one he wasn't familiar with. If he was going to rejoin the raid force, he should get to know all the players, especially the tanks.

Well, we'll see how she responds to an unknown caller.

Opening up another private message, Baldur began to type on the floating keyboard.

>> @Hestia, You may not know me, but I'm an on-again off-again member of the assault team. Myself and hopefully Hirru are looking to take on <<Bane of Blood>> and could use a tank. I'd love the chance to work with you before a raid, if you're interested. All rewards split evenly 3 ways. If you're in, meet up on 15 at Kachirho. Arigatou.

Once the private message was sent, Baldur rubbed his thumb over the karshira, the pommel, of his katana <<Fudoshin>>. He would normally like to use his paralysis sword to avoid damage, but if they went with a tank he'd use the bleed weapon. The gaijin samurai wanna-be refused to use the cursed blade <<Muramasa>> outside of boss fights. Everyone who used the weapon seemed to be corrupted by it. Baldur wasn't a superstitious player, but you never knew in Aincrad... and he mostly just assumed it was the lure of power. The sword broke the rules of this world, and gave more power than any other weapon. At least in terms of raw damage. If he used the wicked sword, he could probably solo the quest with no trouble, but such was the lure of its power. Complacency, arrogance, pride. It would be his downfall as surely as anything else, and if he got used to the power of the sword, then when it was no longer the cutting edge weapon it was, he would be left used to scale of power he could never match again. So he practiced with his 'lesser' swords.

"I beg you! I will reward you greatly! You must hunt down and destroy those filthy beasts for what they did to my caravan!"

The NPC looked like he probably spent his life selling cabbage, and didn't have a dime to his name. But then, he supposedly just ran for his life after a pack of wolves attacked his baggage train. And again, Baldur wondered if this was some kind of event. Was the baggage train ever attacked? Could you actually save it?

Baldur folded his arms into the sleeves of his blue haori, the white flames rising up from the hem and the sleeves as he waited near the teleportation portal, the quest window up but off to the side and out of his line of sight while he waited. The Samurai wanna-be's orange light armor was well worn and comfortable, but even he was not going to wait around all day. He would give them a chance to join, or he would move along to another quest.

Spoiler

»Baldur, The Gaijin Samurai

» Stats

• Base HP: 1070
  • Base EN: 104
  • Base MIT: 61
  • Base ACC: 3
  • Base DMG: 19 (Bleed 1)
  • Base EVA: 3
  • Battle Heal: 21 HP
  • Search: +3

» Items Equipped:

• Shukketsu - +6 Damage/36 Bleed for 2 turns (on 9-10)
  • Ronin Uwa-obi - 36 DMG MIT/+1 EVASION
  • Emerald Teardrop - +2 ACC/+1 EVASION
  • Dimensional Backpack

» Battle-Ready Inventory:

• Medium T2 Damage Potion x1 | Rare T2 Item | +2 Damage
  • Basic Teleportation Crystal x1 | Good Item | Teleports player to the Town of Beginnings
  • Max Mass HP Recovery Crystal x5 | Perfect T2 Item | +30*Target Tier (30/60/90)
  • Max T2 HP Recovery Crystal II x5 | Perfect T2 Item | +180 HP
  • Safeguard Potion x5 | Perfect Tier 1 | Safeguard
  • Medium Vitality Snack x6 | Rare Tier 2 | Grants +8 Energy

» Skills:

• Searching | Rank 3/5 | +3 Bonus to LD, +3 to Stealth Detect
  • Battle Healing| 2 Rank | While in combat, recover 1% per rank (21HP) at the beginning of your turn
  • Charge | 3 ranks | +1 base damage per rank (+3 damage) once per opponent per combat
  • One Handed Curved Sword | Rank 1/5 | Novice
  • Katana | Rank 5/5 | Grand Master
  • Light Armor | 5 Rank | +25 Mitigation
  • Concentration | No Ranks | Gain +1 BD for a single attack | 5 Turn Cooldown
  • Familiar Mastery: Fighter|  1 Rank | +3 base damage (Does not stack with equipment)
  • Survival | Purchased |  Increases out of combat health regen to (15xTier) 45 per post

» Mods:

• Athletics: +1 DMG +30 HP
  •  Katana Precision: +1 to Accuracy
  •  Katana Ferocity: +1 damage on katana sword arts
  •  Sprint & Acrobatics: +1 Evasion

Edited by Baldur
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I rest peacefully within my shop with a smile on my face just gently strumming on my guitar as i humm softly to a tune of a song that i remember back from the real world. A world that we have been deprived of for two whole years. I glance towards the couches and chairs of my shop and see my familiar just resting peacefully near the fire pit within the shop. The St.Bernard sized lion with fur as pure white as the snow, and wings as black as the night just resting peacefully. For myself i just continue to play a song as i start to sing out the first few lyrics. The wind blows gently against the windows. The sun gives way to a brighter day. And on the other side of a playground i remember. Stood friends that were always by my side. I sing out softly in a gentle and melodic tone of voice as i then hear a ping go off as i sigh softly and puts my guitar back up on its display area as i then tap open the little notification icon that had appeared for myself. I then look over the name. Bald-ur. I say pronouncing the name as best as i can from what i see as i then just shrug as i look over the contents of the message and smiles a bit.

Looks like i will get to finish up another new quest, and get to hangout with some people i haven't met or in the case of Hirru haven't talked to at all. Might be fun to see what those Knights of Blood oath are all about. If anything at least Macradon seems kind enough member to maybe just do some chill downtime questing with. I say with a grin on my face as i then whistle over to my familiar catching his attention as he glances to me. Come on Kuro. We have a quest to do on floor fifteen. Should be fun to see who the top canine is you know? I say to him with a chuckle as i then open up my shop door as my familiar walks out along with me as i make my way through the snow filled wilderness of floor four back towards the main settlement in just some casual clothing of vanity strength. Not being phased by the weather all that much since i have the survival skill helping me out. After about a good bit of walking i make it towards the main settlement of Snowfrost and then gets towards the Teleport Gate and grins. Teleport Kachirho. I say a bit excitedly as i feel the familiar sensation of teleporting as i arrive on the fifth floor as a thought arrives in my mind. 'What person writes Arigatou in their messages?'

@Hirru

Stats and stuff

Spoiler

Level: 61  1265/1265  ENG: 122/122  DMG:5 MIT:151  Thorns: 54  ACC:1 EVA:-1  Para: x2 Bleed:x2 regen: 1  Recovery: 1

~22nd Floor // Forest of Memories~

The mist was beginning to billow over from the lake into the woods.  It made the scenery a little more haunting that it already would be, as the stories would have one believe.  A haunted forest that one could find figures most familiar from ones past.  Inside a world that only the creations a the main system can manifest, something specific one out of ten thousand, or less now.  To anyone else, this would be a ghost story; a fairy tale of sorts.

...To an amnesiac, it was a gold mine.

The hunter was breaking through the underbrush trying to find a hint or trace of this ghost story when something jumped up at him.  Startled, but not jumping out of his breeches, the surprise came from the small ringing of a new message.  'Who could this be?,' he thought to himself as he looked upon the message with eyes slowly draining from the madness that crept over him.  Those hollow eyes would shine slightly at the sight of a specific name that the Jade Hunter had not seen in quite some time.

"Baldur."

Turning around, he started to head back to a town with teleportation capabilities.  As he passed through, nothing seemed out of the ordinary, which only made the hunter want to leave the place before his mood was soured ever more.

~15th Floor // Kachirko ~

Teleporting from the twenty second floor to the fifteenth seemed odd.  More so the fact that the hunter never really explored this floor.  In fact, he remembers nothing of the fourteenth, fifteenth, and sixteenth floors.  Not because of his condition, but because he shot straight to the eighteenth floor for the boss raid.  His very first, which brought to life his calling as a tactician, when a slight bit of communication brought the raid leader to force the Jade Hunter into becoming the raid leader.

Appearing on the floor, the first thing that he did was look for the familiar blue apparel of the great katana user, Baldur.  It wouldn't take long, as he was really the only person in the entire floating castle of Aincrad, that looked like a samurai.  His eyes shone that much more as he approached his old friend, completely oblivious to anyone else, as he wasn't really expecting them to begin with.

"Long time, no see!"

Stats

Spoiler

Hirru Lvl 53

1105 HP
106 Energy
2 Accuracy
1 Evasion
16 Base Damage (17 w/ Ferocity) [21 w/ Ferocity & Charge]
0 Mitigation

Equipment

Loyalty of the Sworn Knight ........ // +9 Damage
Spirit of the Jade Dragon .......... // +2 Accuracy, +1 Evasion
Favor of the Golden Dragon ......... // +3 Loot Die
Blades Cloak ....................... // Vanity
Dimensional Backpack ............... // +1 B.R.I Slot

Battle Ready Inventory

<Teleportation Crystal> x3 ......... // Teleport to a town / out of a dungeon [Uses 2 posts: 1 for use, next to teleport]
<Natures Blessing> x3 .............. // Heal +45 hp
<Pride of the Guardian> ............ // +52 Mitigation
<Empty>
<Empty>
<Empty>

Skills

One Handed Straight Sword .......... // Rank 5: +5 DMG
Heavy Armor ........................ // Rank 3: +18 MIT
Search and Detect .................. // Rank 5: +5 LD | +5 Stealth Detect
Charge ............................. // Rank 4: +4 DMG on successful first strike
Martial Arts ....................... // Rank 2: +4 Unarmed
Concentration ...................... // +1 to your BD / 5 turn cooldown
Survival ........................... // Heal 45 HP when out of battle each post / Negate environmental damage

Skill Mods

Reveal ............................. // +2 to Labyrinth searches|Post 15 searches
Detect ............................. // +1 to Labyrinth searches|+2 Stealth Detect
Athletics .......................... // +1 Dmg / +45 HP
OHSS Ferocity ...................... // +1 Dmg to all OHSS Sword Arts
OHSS Finesse R3 .................... // -3 EN to all OHSS Sword Arts

@Baldur @Hestia

Edited by Hirru
Editing in stats for ease of use.

While Baldur was waiting at the teleportation plaza for his guests, he had never met Hestia, and had no idea what she looked like. But then, she had no idea what he looked like either. He sat in an awkward place, considering whether he should introduce himself to everyone who teleported in, or just the women. He was making a bit of a stretch, assuming Hestia was a woman, but that's what the name seemed to push him towards. Still, introducing himself to every woman who teleported to this floor was awkward for another reason. If she was a tank, she was probably wearing heavy armor and a shield. That should help narrow things down, but the only woman to teleport into the square was a dark haired woman in plain clothes. It wasn't uncommon to get tourists on floors, though it was uncommon for this floor.

Shortly after the woman appeared, the Jade Hunter did as well. The sight of the familiar Knight of the Blood Oath brought a smile to his face, and Baldur immediately went from a stoic statue lingering in the plaza to a bold and friendly giant.

"Hirru!" Baldur called out with a great smile upon his face and a laugh in his belly. He walked quickly over to the Jade Hunter and gave him a bear hug. "It's good to see you again my friend. It has been far, far too long."

He stepped back from the man and looked him up and down. From what he could tell much like Baldur, the Jade Hunter appeared mostly the same. Though perhaps he carried himself with a bit more confidence than Baldur remembered.

"How have you been? I really appreciate you coming to help me with the <<Bane of Blood>> quest."

Though Baldur focused most of his attention on the Jade Hunter, the plain clothed girl seemed to be looking for someone. Turning his attention to her, he gave her a slight bow.

"Konnichiwa. You wouldn't happen to be Hestia, would you?"

@Hestia

I look around the area of the fifteenth floor with slight curiosity wondering what i should be doing in trying to find this person. Realizing rather quickly i should've sent a message back asking for some information about what the person looked like to aid in my ventures of trying to find the person known as Baldur. Myself ignoring the second teleportation sound that echoed behind me figuring it as nothing to big since there are some sights on this floor and probably a few quests out their that players would explore for one reason or the other. I gaze towards my familiar as i gently pet his head with a smile on my face figuring i'll just wait around here till somebody would show up. After all with no location given towards a meeting place one should expect the person to be near the teleportation gate to make things as easy as possible.

After a bit of waiting i hear a voice and turns to the blue cloaked man as i raise an eyebrow at the manner of speech instantly knowing this has to be Baldur from the fact he is mixing in some japanese with his english. That would be my name. Hestia a member of the Holy Dragon Alliance and going to be Jack Of All Trades once i can get my hands on a tier three damage blade to call my own. I say with a small chuckle as i rub the back of my head. Sorry if that intro seems arrogant or such, but some seem to find the information at least a bit enlightening or amusing to a degree, so i've adopted to doing it. I say with a nod of my head. But yeah the name is Hestia, and my familiar right next to me is Kuro my precious little lion. I am a support and tank player at the moment though. Close to getting that one handed DPS role also though. I say sounding rather cheerful as i glance over towards the green haired player and just gives a wave towards the Jade Hunter. Not knowing what to really say since i haven't talked to him before. Nice to actually meet you mister Jade Hunter. I say rather awkwardly with a nervous chuckle.

@Hirru

Embraced in the most awkward hug that he had ever had in a while, the hunter tried to reciprocate the gesture, but the strength behind Baldur's hug was something else entirely.  Well, it probably wasn't the strength of it, but the essence of familiarity.  Wholesome, even.  In the end of it all, the hunter could only give a smile as his crushed arms tried to move in a gesture to try and hug back before he was let go.  It was a good thing that the hunter wasn't in his full armor set up, or he would probably be crushed under it.  Instead, he only wore his loot gear, as he only read the materials part of the message.  Asked about his current condition, the hunter lied..  No one needed to know about those excursions.  Not yet.

"Everything has been going according to plan.  Well, except for the guild, but you know how that has gone.  I would like to hear what you've been up to.  The last time I saw you, it was after the events of the 20th floor boss raid."

Around then, Baldur called out towards a recently familiar face.  Although, not too familiar than the Master Samurai, but someone that only recently came into the hunters scope.  Coming into the mix of front liners were the new Holy Dragon Alliance.  This one was called, Hestia.  The hunter didn't have any information on her, though that was all for the better.  The information network was safely in Hikoru's hands now.  He didn't need it anymore. 

Moving his Blades Cloak aside to give a slight two fingered salute to the player.  This would be the first time that they have talked, and it was already made awkward by her addressing the hunter by his self proclaimed title.  Running his hand through the green hair on the back of his head, and giving an awkward scratch, the hunter gave his reply.

"You can call me, Hirru.  The title isn't necessary.  It is good to finally meet you in person, though."

It seemed like she was going for the same role that Shield was particularly creating.  A new Tank / Support hybrid.  Though, it also sounds like she may want to get her hands on some DPS too.  Was she trying for a Calrex?  No one can Calrex, but Calrex!  The thought made the hunter smile even more before giving a small snort through his nose.

@Baldur

"I have been doing well. I didn't mean to take as long a reprieve as I did, but I have been working on some other projects as well. Still, it feels good to be getting back into the swing of things, even if everyone suddenly left me in the dust." The blue samurai wanna-be gave a slight chuckle and then turned more fully to welcome Hestia into their little circle.

"I am glad to meet you, Hestia. Thank you for joining us."

He could feel a little bit of the awkward tension in the air among the three of them, so he did his best to resolve it as Baldur opened up his menu and invited the two of them to a party with him; his hands deftly navigating the menu without having to look at it.

"I didn't know that about your build, Hestia. Do you have any of the enhancing abilities? What about your hate building powers? Do we need to give you a threat lead before we jump in?"

"What's your status with your one hand straight sword, Hirru? Are you geared for damage or for loot bonus?"

Once they had given him their answers, Baldur gave them his in turn.

"I am a master with the Katana, but my gear is balanced for damage and defense, so I've got a decent mitigation, decent evasion, and standard damage cap with a bit of bleed thrown in for good measure. I can switch out for paralyze, but I figure we've got Hestia here, so the extra bleed damage would be more useful. I've also brought a bunch of healing items with me just in case. I also almost never miss, so my AoE is pretty reliable. If Hestia can line them up and hold their attention, then I can probably knock them down. Hopefully with Hirru finishing them off with his large LD bonus. That's how we ran it before. I'd check them, Hirru would finish them off, and we'd get high rewards. Depending on our damage output we can probably clear anything on this floor in only one two moves each. Just depends on the attack order and how we hit."

Baldur moved his steel blue eyes quickly from one to the other, trying to see what they were thinking through their eyes.

"Thoughts?"

@Hestia @Hirru

I take out a breathe of relief at getting a name towards the green haired player beyond just his title. Having not had that before from lack of such a introduction, or myself having missed it if he said it during the boss raid meeting for the twenty second floor. It is nice to meet you Hirru i can't wait to get to know you. I say in a very cheerful and happy tone of voice towards the green haired player. I then turn towards the blue robed looking individual rather surprised still of his appearance that is unlike anything that i have seen at all from anybody else within this game. At hearing questions about my build i chuckle slightly as i rub the back of my head. Rank 5 first aid with the field medic mod, rank four sword, Focused Howl, i have thorns and lots of mitigation. Also the only thing you will need to allow me to do is just let me use Howl, or Focused Howl depending on the number of enemies. Then you guys can go in and do you DPS thing. I say nodding towards the two players with a smile on my face. As i listen to Baldur's plan as i just nod my head fine with it since it sounds like it would go rather well with very little issue or risk of people dying needlessly from one thing or the other. My blue eyes looking between the steely blues of Baldur, and the Hunter's eyes. My posture mainly just being relaxed as my familiar is laying by my feet during our discussion.
@Hirru

"I haven't heard much about this quest yet.  But if its beasts that we're after, I'm sure that my current build will be enough for them."

The hunter snorted out with a grin.  It was in his title after all.  After a certain other green haired boy seemed to disappear of the face of Aincrad, the sole title of monster hunter seemed to go towards our resident hunter.  Although, with a self proclaimed title there was never really anything to debate on.  Everyone just claimed something and that was it.  It was either that, or become infamous and have the title given through rumors.  It was only through perseverance that the Jade hunter could even make his name known.  Hell, it wasn't until that faithful day on the 18th floor that people really got to know the name.

"First time that I've seen a healing tank.  Though, with the way things have been going, we may have to look at our builds and rethink what we know."

The hunter spoke after Hestia gave her skills making her a clear cut tank, but also a support healer, as well.  The only time that he had seen anything like that was with Shield, and his Energizer skill set.  These combinations were starting to make planning new tactics that more complicated, but also more exciting.  If only the tactician was in his right mind to continue such train of thought.

Being questioned on his own build, the hunter told the truth.

"It's mostly the same from how you mainly remember it, Baldur.  DPS and Scout.  Unfortunately, I've opted for a more damage inducing range of skills and modifications, than accuracy.  Fourth level of charge and three of Finesse.  All for more sustainability, as some people call it."

He opened his tattered red cloak to show the regular clothing underneath.  A black sleeveless turtleneck and heavily darkened slacks.

"I'm dropping my armor for more loot.  So, I'll be putting my faith in your shield, Hestia."

@Baldur

Once they had their roles and strategy confirmed, Baldur reached over to the side of his vision and dragged the quest window back over to the center of his vision. Pressing the "Accept" button on the quest, the NPC merchant immediately jumped into the next stage of his dialogue from some kind of fugue waiting state.

"Thank you for your help! We will not be able to get our goods into or out of the city if those wolves are still about! Bring back the pelt of the alpha of the pack, and we the merchants guild, will reward you generously!" The man said as he wrung his hands. "If you head out of the village by the east rope bridge and descend to the forest floor, you should find the wolf pack roaming between here and Vikkilyn."

The NPC gave them a deep, respectful bow.

"Thank you, adventurers, you're our only hope."

Baldur tried not to smirk, before he turned around to face his party. 

"Alright, let's roll out. East should be..." Baldur pulled open his map and glanced at it. It was always hard to tell the direction on the floor when the sun was overhead and blocked by the floor above. "this way." He pointed with his free hand and then swiped the menu window away.

Leading the party through the village which wrapped itself around giant trees, they eventually made it to one of the rope-pulley elevators.They weren't large, only being able to accommodate a single party of players at a time, but the ride down was surprisingly calm and smooth. Baldur hated heights, and rope bridges, and rope ladders, and especially rope elevators, but so smooth was this that it didn't bother his phobia.

At the bottom, there was a small area cleared out for organizing merchant wagons, and travel, and a scattering of NPCs and guards. To the east, however, was the sign they were looking for pointing towards <<Vikkilyn>>

640?cb=20131128133945

Baldur's <<searching>> skill alerted him to a small cluster of aggro mobs not far off the beaten path as they wound their way through the dense forest of the 15th floor. The canopy was thick here, and the trees and underbrush off of the well traveled path all conspired to block out as much natural light as it could. The result was a temperature difference that cause a low fog to cling to the ground ominously. The road was not well cared for, wagon wheel ruts were worn in unevenly based on how much rain could find it's way to the ground, but the fog made that uneven footing treacherous. The giant trees did not have low branches, their trunks extending high overhead before branching out, leaving the headroom clear, but dense brush and ground cover flourished everywhere that it wasn't beat down by foot traffic. This had the effect of hindering movement through the trees as everything tried to pull at your feet and clothing and gear.

"I think I detect them up ahead. A cluster of... something... aggressive just off the path. Hestia, why don't you initiate, and Hirru follow behind. I'll cover the read."

I smile a bit at hearing that Hirru is willing to trust my shield to be able to protect him along with Baldur during this quest. I just nod my head with a smile as i look towards him. Don't worry you guys won't get hurt as long as i am around to use my shield to gather as much hate as possible. Also if you guys are low on energy i can also restore your energy also so you won't be running out of energy either very easily while i am around. I say with a grin on my face as we walk towards the rope ladder after having talked with the NPC about where they were meant ot go, and with Baldur leading the way. I walk along with the both of them as i equip my gear ready for a fight at any moment having not been on this floor before, so unable to know what sort of things to expect in terms of strength or strategy the creatures on this floor could do to be able to fight against the group of players.

Once on the floor and walking towards the other settlement i keep my eyes and senses focused all around me for anything, and at hearing that Baldur picked something up i nod my head and moves forward on ahead to view what is occurring slightly ahead of the group. When i breach the clearing where Baldur specified he had heard of some aggressive mobs being i spot four mobs howling and without wasting time at spotting the group i activate Howl slamming the pommel of my sword into my shield. Come here you wolves. Face the second greatest tank in Aincrad! You won't break me. I say with a grin on my face with a small chuckle escaping my lips afterwards finding this one simple act always rather fun at having picked up this from the greatest tank in Aincrad.

#99498  MD:4+3=7  DMG:175-151= 24   Thorns: 54

#99499 MD:7+3=10  CD:11 DMG:74  THorns: 54

#99500 MD:10  DMG:24

#99501  MD:10   DMG:24

(Heal proct +15 HP for three turns)

@Hirru

Action Taken: Howl

[H: 3/3/3/3] Hestia: 1149/1265  112/122  MIT:151  Thorns: 54   DMG:5  Paralyze: 2   Bleed:2  Recovery: 1  Regen: 1    ACC:1  EVA:-1

Hirru: ?/?

Baldur: ?/?

Warg wolve 1: 446/500 DMG:175  MIT:20  ACC:2  EVA:1   << Sonic Fangs >> : Many Rapid Bites inflicted on the Player with the most hate. Deals 225 DMG on CD:10+

Warg wolve 2: 446/500 DMG:175  MIT:20  ACC:2  EVA:1   << Sonic Fangs >> : Many Rapid Bites inflicted on the Player with the most hate. Deals 225 DMG on CD:10+

Warg wolve 3: 500/500 DMG:175  MIT:20  ACC:2  EVA:1   << Sonic Fangs >> : Many Rapid Bites inflicted on the Player with the most hate. Deals 225 DMG on CD:10+

Warg wolve 4: 500/500 DMG:175  MIT:20  ACC:2  EVA:1   << Sonic Fangs >> : Many Rapid Bites inflicted on the Player with the most hate. Deals 225 DMG on CD:10+

The venture would be through Baldur's lead, as the hunter chose to detail the area for his own map.  Funny enough, the technological advancements of this floor, aka the elevators, were also seen on the eighth floor.  In fact, most of this floor seemed awfully familiar, but seemed much darker than what he could recall.  It had been quite some time since he had been to the eighth floor, but he could remember quite a few distinct details.  However, some people have started to talk about some new things on each of the lower floors.  Although he wanted to venture out to see them, the front lines would become a busy business to keep.  That, and his merchant business was... still moving around from place to place.  NPC Merchants are a hell of a thing to control, which is to say, no control at all.

With a quick motion from Baldur, the hunter initiated all of his search skills and mods at once.  Sure enough, four creatures seemed to be in wait.  At least, that was until Hestia brought them out into the open with her Howl.

"I'll initiate."

He said before launching out.  The first three of the warg wolves seemed to sense the danger that was coming towards them and jumped aside.  Unfortunately, the fourth didn't get the memo and got the full force of the AOE sword art.  At the end, the hunter fell back behind Hestia.

"Baldur, think you got a better shot than me?"

@Baldur

Action

Spoiler

ID: 99490 / BD: 4+2-1= 5, Miss
ID: 99491 / BD: 2+2-1= 3, Miss
ID: 99492 / BD: 3+2-1= 4, Miss
ID: 99493 / BD: 10, Crit +2 (17+4(chrg)+2= 23x9 = 207-20= 187 DMG

Stats

Spoiler

[H: 3/3/3/3] Hestia: 1265/1265 | 112/122 | DMG:  5 | MIT:151 | ACC:1  | EVA:-1 | TRNS: 54 | PARA: 2 | BLD:2 | REC: 1 | RGN: 1   

[H: 0/0/0/2] Hirru:  1105/110591/106 | DMG: 17 | MIT:  0 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 | LOOT: 8

[H: 0/0/0/0] Baldur: 1070/1070 | 104/104 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 61 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | BLD: 1

Warg wolve 1: 500/500 DMG:175  MIT:20  ACC:2  EVA:1   
<< Sonic Fangs >> : Many Rapid Bites inflicted on the Player with the most hate. Deals 225 DMG on CD:10+

Warg wolve 2: 500/500 DMG:175  MIT:20  ACC:2  EVA:1   

Warg wolve 3: 500/500 DMG:175  MIT:20  ACC:2  EVA:1   

Warg wolve 4: 313/500 DMG:175  MIT:20  ACC:2  EVA:1   

Edited by Hirru

Baldur didn't even wait for Hirru to finish before he initiated his <<charge>> and flew with a blue and orange streak of light into the pack of wolves, drawing his katana as the blue light of the sword art exploded out of the sheath. Landing besides the Jade Hunter, Baldur laid into the second wolf with his two warm up slices then began to spin into the other wolves, however as Hirru hit a crit on the 4th wolf, it knocked it out of Baldur's range, the arcing light of the sword just missing the wolf. He should have given the hunter more space to complete his sword arts before jumping in there, but Baldur was a bit too anxious to get back into the fight.

"Sorry, I almost never miss!" He said with a grin as he was side by side with Hirru. It was nice to be able to really let loose and know that a tank was gonna have you covered, however, the health bars were not as low as Baldur had expected. If everything went well, they should have been almost dead by the time Baldur's attack ended, and Hirru's next would finish them off. However, Baldur and Hirru's attacks hadn't overlapped.

Well, this is why even the best laid plans cease as soon as the first shot is fired.

Baldur would need to invest in more accuracy if this was going to be the caliber of monster going up from here. It had been a while since Baldur last really got into a fight, so he might need to reprioritize some of his itemization. He had always had more accuracy than he needed, usually being able to compensate for anything that was thrown against him, but between these wolves and some other evasive mobs, he was getting annoyed. Baldur didn't like to miss. Sometimes you couldn't control it, but that was his thing. He didn't miss.

Attack:

Spoiler

Warg 1 ID: 99494 BD: 5 (-1 EVA) (+3 ACC) = 7 (hit) 19+3=22x9= 198 - 20 MIT = 178 Damage
Warg 2 ID: 99496 BD: 9 (CRIT) 19+1+3 = 207 - 20 = 187 Damage
Warg 3 ID: 99496 BD: 4 (-1 EVA)(+3 ACC) = 6 (hit) 19+3=22x9= 198 - 20 MIT = 178 Damage
Warg 4 ID: 99497 BD: 1 (MISS)

Stats

Spoiler

[H: 3/3/3/3] Hestia: 1265/1265 | 112/122 | DMG:  5 | MIT:151 | ACC:1  | EVA:-1 | TRNS: 54 | PARA: 2 | BLD:2 | REC: 1 | RGN: 1   

[H: 0/0/0/2] Hirru:  1105/1105 |  91/106 | DMG: 17 | MIT:  0 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 | LOOT: 8

[H: 1/2/1/0] Baldur: 1070/1070 | 86/104 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 61 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | BLD: 1

Warg wolve 1: 322/500 DMG:175  MIT:20  ACC:2  EVA:1   

Warg wolve 2: 313/500 DMG:175  MIT:20  ACC:2  EVA:1   

Warg wolve 3: 322/500 DMG:175  MIT:20  ACC:2  EVA:1   

Warg wolve 4: 313/500 DMG:175  MIT:20  ACC:2  EVA:1   

@Hestia

Edited by Baldur

I look towards the duo as Hirru didn't start off that well, but seemingly Baldur as he said didn't miss them at all in terms of actually hitting. I grin and nods my head as i look over at the information of health and energy of the players gathered. 'Okay so i don't need to howl just yet they are still focused on me, but Baldur seems like the one who wastes energy the most.' I think to myself and nods as i use energize on Baldur sending a yellow ball of energy towards him to refill him up on energy as i give a thumbs up towards him as i then see the four wolves blitz on over towards me snarling and growling as i take a calming breathe preparing myself for another good amount of damage. I watch as the group of wolves rushes towards me as two move faster then the others and bashes into my armor as i grit my teeth as the last wolf follows up with its sibling hitting me as well. Only one having missed me and that was only by a mere inch. After the attack barrage is over i take a calming breathe and gazes towards my HP and see that i am doing fairly well all things considered from that attack. Though it is certain that after this fight i am going to need to take that MIT potion that i have, or suffer some worse injuries later down the line, and definitely take a immolation potion to help speed this up. Welp i hope you two can make sure to hit them rather hard. I say with a nervous chuckle.

@Hirru

#99502  MD:9  DMG:24  CD:9

#99503  MD:2+3=5

#99504: MD:9  DMG:24  CD:10  DMG:74

#99505 MD:4+3=7   DMG:225-151=74 DMG  Thorn: 54  CD:12

Action Taken: Energize [-10 ENG]  [+8 to Baldur]  [Energy regain: Natural +1]

[202 DMG] [+15 Heals]=187 DMG

[H: 3/3/3/3] Hestia: 962/1265 | 106/122 | DMG:  5 | MIT:151 | ACC:1  | EVA:-1 | TRNS: 54 | PARA: 2 | BLD:2 | REC: 1 | RGN: 1   

[H: 0/0/0/2] Hirru:  1105/1105 |  91/106 | DMG: 17 | MIT:  0 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 | LOOT: 8

[H: 1/2/1/0] Baldur: 1070/1070 | 94/104 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 61 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | BLD: 1

Warg wolve 1: 268/500 DMG:175  MIT:20  ACC:2  EVA:1   

Warg wolve 2: 223/500 DMG:175  MIT:20  ACC:2  EVA:1    (Bleed 1/2)

Warg wolve 4: 259/500 DMG:175  MIT:20  ACC:2  EVA:1   

"No, need to worry.  We got this!"

The hunter smirked to Hestia.  True enough, that last attack seemed to rock through their tank.  Too many critical hits, it seemed.  Hopefully, these creatures wouldn't be able to deal that kind of damage again.

"Not like the ants of the eleventh floor, huh."

The hunter jokingly called out to his one of his friendly hunting partners.  It may not have seemed a good time for joking, but the two veterans were not so keen to get a tank to come with them.  Though, with the recent changes of behaviors that the enemies have been having, he was glad that they had.  He wasn't too happy to have mobs going after either himself or Baldur.  Especially with the current lack of mitigation on his part.

"The creatures seem to be getting smarter throughout.  That, or it may just be this quest.  Anyway, be careful of your energy consumption, Baldur.  Use single target, if you need to.  We don't know if we'll have to immediately engage in another fight.  I'll initiate one more AOE, but that'll be it."

He said before his blade began to glow a dark red.  Face stern to keep his concentration on the enemy before pushing off again.  This time, the hunter was able to severely cut through the first two wargs, but the last two had time to get out of the way after his momentum was lost.  Once the attack was done, he fell back before any cooldown could take place.

Spoiler

ID: #99551 // BD: 10, Crit +2 (19x9= 171-20= 151 DMG)

ID: #99552 // BD: 9, Crit +1 (18x9= 162-20= 142 DMG)

ID: #99553 // BD: 3+2-1= 4, Miss

ID: #99554 // BD: 3+2-1= 4, mISS

Action Taken: AOE Sword Art: Shadow Explosion (15 EN w/ Finesse)

[H: 3/3/3/3] Hestia:  962/1265 | 106/122 | DMG:  5 | MIT:151 | ACC:1  | EVA:-1 | TRNS: 54 | PARA: 2 | BLD:2 | REC: 1 | RGN: 1   

[H: 2/2/0/2] Hirru:  1105/1105 |  77/106 | DMG: 17 | MIT:  0 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 | LOOT: 8

[H: 1/2/1/0] Baldur: 1070/1070 |  94/104 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 61 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | BLD: 1

Warg wolve 1: 117/500 DMG:175  MIT:20  ACC:2  EVA:1   

Warg wolve 2:  81/500 DMG:175  MIT:20  ACC:2  EVA:1    (Bleed 1/2)

Warg wolve 4: 259/500 DMG:175  MIT:20  ACC:2  EVA:1   

@Baldur

Edited by Hirru

"If they would just..." Baldur watched the wolves as they circled and used their wolfpack tactics to hit Hestia wherever she couldn't be guarding, and as a result, wounded her far more than she should have been. This was exactly why Baldur hadn't taken the quest solo as he had thought. The wolfpack tactics would have taken him down already, but Hestia made it look it look easy in spite of the excessive damage.

Steel blue eyes focused on their movements, <<cencentrating>> intently, and when the last wolf jumped back into formation, Baldur launched into action, the blade and red blade trailing blue light as his katana moved faster than he could have ever managed in the real world, spinning around in wide cutting arcs and tearing through the wolves, pushing each one into the next as he forced them all back. The first two wolves took the brunt of his attack, and shattered into a brilliant shower of multi-colored pixels and absorbed the first of the several blows he reigned down on them.

"... stay still for a moment."

As the sword art ended, and Baldur was locked into the post animation cooldown, he flourished the blade. He had taken out two, but couldn't quite finish off the last two.

"Dammit! Almost!" Baldur cursed. If he had used the <<Muramasa>> the fight would be over already, but this was why he practiced with his normal swords. He didn't want to get used to that swords power, or let it go to his head. It was strangely addictive to use something so powerful.

"Alright, let's finish them off, they've gotta be practically dead."  Their health was in the read, which should only mean one more sword art each should take them down, or else, Hestia's thorns. 

Attack:

Spoiler

ID: 9951 - Wolf 1 - BD: 6+3=9 -1 (EVA) = 8 (hit)
ID: 9952 - Wolf 2 - BD: 3+3=6 -1 (EVA) = 5 (miss) +1 Concentration = Hit
ID: 9953 - Wolf 3 - BD: 9 (Cirt) +1 DMG
ID: 9954 - Wolf 4 - BD: 4+3=7 -1 (EVA) = 6 (hit)

171 DMG (non Crit)- 20 MIT = 151 Damage
20x9=180 (+1 Crit)-20 MIT = 160 Damage +36 Bleed for 2 turns

Stats:

Spoiler

[H: 3/3/3/3] Hestia:  962/1265 | 106/122 | DMG:  5 | MIT:151 | ACC:1  | EVA:-1 | TRNS: 54 | PARA: 2 | BLD:2 | REC: 1 | RGN: 1   
[H: 2/2/0/2] Hirru:  1105/1105 |  77/106 | DMG: 17 | MIT:  0 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 | LOOT: 8
[H: 2/3/3/1] Baldur: 1070/1070 |  77/104 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 61 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | BLD: 1

Warg wolve 1: 117/500 DMG:175  MIT:20  ACC:2  EVA:1    
Warg wolve 2:  81/500 DMG:175  MIT:20  ACC:2  EVA:1    (Bleed 1/2) 
Warg wolve 3: 162/500 DMG:175  MIT:20  ACC:2  EVA:1   (Bleed 2/2)
Warg wolve 4: 108/500 DMG:175  MIT:20  ACC:2  EVA:1   

@Hestia

Edited by Baldur
forgot my energy regen

I take a calming breathe as i gaze around at the fight now that i had some breathing room away from the wolves as i observe that Hirru and Baldur attack the two wolves knocking down two killing them on the spot as two others remain around enough to try and kill the group of three. I quickly gaze around the area knowing that sometimes quests compare the number of basic mobs to the group of players as i sigh softly seeing that i had to be correct and see two more wolves burst from the forest snarling and growling as they charge towards the group of three as i do the only rational thing in this situation and activate howl not noticing that one warg was staring Baldur down as i had done so. I quickly slam my pommel of my blade into my shield getting the wargs attention. Come on you pathetic mutts you haven't even scratched the mountain that i am. I am still standing is that truly the best you can do. I say with a big grin on my face as i stare down the group of four wolves.

I look towards the group of four wolves now as the two new ones rush at me with energy that only new combatants can have as the new one rushes forward and slams into my shield causing me to take a single step back to compensate for the strong attack. 'Seriously again! What is with this luck.' I think to myself as i see the second new one snap its maw around my leg as i quickly use my sword to slice at it to back off which it quickly does so, and the third wolf backing away to go on the defense to avoid being hit from my familiar chasing it down to make it back away from me. I then nod my head. 'wait..that was only three' i have time to think as i get slammed into my back causing me to stumble forward as i quickly catch my self. 'I..hate..wolves.' I think slightly bitterly. Leave the ones in the red to me. They should die by my thorns. Focus on the two new ones. I quickly suggest towards the duo DPS.

#99556  MD:7+3=10  CD:10  225-151=74  Thorns: 54

#9957 MD:3+3=6 175-151=24   Thorns: 54

#99558 MD:1

#99559 MD:4+3=7 CD:12 225-151=74   Thorns: 54

Action Taken Howl  [-10 ENG] [+1 ENG natural] 

Damage taken- 172  Healed- 15   Damage taken total- 157

[H: 3/3/6/6] Hestia:  805/1265 | 97/122 | DMG:  5 | MIT:151 | ACC:1  | EVA:-1 | TRNS: 54 | PARA: 2 | BLD:2 | REC: 1 | RGN: 1   
[H: 0/0/0/2] Hirru:  1105/1105 |  77/106 | DMG: 17 | MIT:  0 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 | LOOT: 8
[H: 0/0/3/1] Baldur: 1070/1070 |  76/104 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 61 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | BLD: 1

Warg wolve 1: 446/500 DMG:175  MIT:20  ACC:2  EVA:1    

Warg wolve 2:  446/500 DMG:175  MIT:20  ACC:2  EVA:1  

Warg wolve 3: 162/500 DMG:175  MIT:20  ACC:2  EVA:1 
Warg wolve 4: 54/500 DMG:175  MIT:20  ACC:2  EVA:1   

@Hirru

"Well, that's not very good."

The hunter sighed as two more of the Warg Wolves appeared before them.  Of course, with this being a quest, the hunter should have figured that out in the beginning.  More mobs for the picking, and more loot to..  Loot!  The hunter's mind scrambled at that thought.  Usually one would not see anything going into their inventory / party shared storage, until the end of the battle.  Until then, the drops were mostly there to see.  Here, though, there was nothing.  How strong were these creatures, if Baldur killing them didn't drop anything?  What was this quest line that the Azure Samurai had brought him into?

With these questions and numbers having to push through his mind, the hunter had to think on his toes on what to do.

"Alright, Hestia!  We'll leave those two to you then.  Baldur!  Let's finish them one at a time, so we're not expending too much at once for little gain!"

Spoiler

ID: 99658 - Wolf 1 - BD: 5+2=7 -1 (EVA) = 6 (hit)
Sword Art: Meteor Break = 17+4(Charge)=21x11= 231-20= 211 DMG

[H: 3/3/6/6] Hestia:  805/1265 |  97/122 | DMG:  5 | MIT:151 | ACC: 1 | EVA:-1 | TRNS: 54 | PARA: 2 | BLD:2 | REC: 1 | RGN: 1   
[H: 0/0/0/2] Hirru:  1105/1105 |  70/106 | DMG: 17 | MIT:  0 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 | LOOT: 8
[H: 0/0/3/1] Baldur: 1070/1070 |  76/104 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 61 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | BLD: 1

Warg wolve 1: 235/500 DMG:175  MIT:20  ACC:2  EVA:1   

Warg wolve 2: 446/500 DMG:175  MIT:20  ACC:2  EVA:1

Warg wolve 3: 162/500 DMG:175  MIT:20  ACC:2  EVA:1  

Warg wolve 4:  54/500 DMG:175  MIT:20  ACC:2  EVA:1   

@Baldur

Edited by Hirru

Baldur watched as two more wolves closed in to flesh out the pack. Cursing slightly, he had hoped they'd get a break between fights to freshen up, but if they were just going to keep coming, then he had better buckle down. Hirru lead the charge, and Baldur crouched down to follow up the Jade Hunter with his strongest sword art combined with <<charge>> so finish off the wolf. Eyeing the health bar of the wolf that Hirru attacked, he felt the pull of the system trying to engage the sword art while Baldur held it back like a taut rubber band.

The moment the health bar stopped dropping, Baldur released the sword art, making the snap judgement that it was better to finish off a mob and reduce the incoming damage to Hestia, than to maximize his potential damage on a new target. There was a brief moment, that freeing feeling of letting the system take over your movements for the sword arts and the explosion of energy that came with using the <<Charge>> skill... when Baldur suddenly felt something crash into him. One of the wolves who had just savaged Hestia lept away from her and it's backside crashed into him, doing no damage, but causing him to lose sight of his target and his slashes to go wild into the air.

"Argh!" Baldur grunted as he tried to regain his balance and reorient to the fight at hand.

I have gotten far too rusty. And here I was thinking that I was ready to jump back into a boss fight. I need more practice first. 

He was rusty. He needed to reset his gauge, on mobs he could tackle alone, and with help. But that was part of the reason why he asked for help on this quest. Better to have backup and live to fight another day than die with his pride in tact. Plus, he needed to rebuild his teamwork skills. He had been solo for far too long.

Spoiler

ID: 99693 BD: 1 (miss) -2 Energy, +1 natural energy regen

[H: 3/3/6/6] Hestia:  805/1265 |  97/122 | DMG:  5 | MIT:151 | ACC: 1 | EVA:-1 | TRNS: 54 | PARA: 2 | BLD:2 | REC: 1 | RGN: 1   
[H: 0/0/0/2] Hirru:  1105/1105 |  70/106 | DMG: 17 | MIT:  0 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 | LOOT: 8
[H: 0/0/3/1] Baldur: 1070/1070 |  75/104 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 61 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | BLD: 1

Warg wolve 1: 235/500 DMG:175  MIT:20  ACC:2  EVA:1   

Warg wolve 2: 446/500 DMG:175  MIT:20  ACC:2  EVA:1

Warg wolve 3: 126/500 DMG:175  MIT:20  ACC:2  EVA:1  (Bleed 1/2)

@Hestia

Edited by Baldur

I look towards the group of wolves as i take a calming breathe as i do the first thing right away after observing what occurred as i use energize on Hirru running over and tapping him gently on the shoulder filling up his energy as i gaze towards the pack of wolves as i see them blitz over towards me ready to strike me down as i raise my shield and hold it close to me. I look at the warg wolves as they seem ready to try and hunt me dead as i see three sprint towards me as i quickly turn to one raising my shield blocking the attack it does from leaping towards me to try and bite my face as i knock it off of my shield by shaking it off. Causing it to hit he ground and quickly get up and return to pack formation. The other two wolves get passing scratches at my armor reducing my health as i then feel hit to my back once more as i mutter softly to myself. Seems like it won't be a turn without some kind of sneak attack. Should really start being careful of that.

Action Taken: Energize [-10 ENG from me] [+8 to Hirru]  [+4 ENG to me]

#99711 MD:4+3=7   DMG:24   Thorns: 54  CD:1

#99712  MD:7+3=10  CD:10   74 DMG   Thorns: 54

#99713  MD:6+3=9  CD:9   24 DMG   thorns: 54

#99714  MD:2+3=5   CD:7

[H: 3/3/6/6] Hestia:  698/1265 |  91/122 | DMG:  5 | MIT:151 | ACC: 1 | EVA:-1 | TRNS: 54 | PARA: 2 | BLD:2 | REC: 1 | RGN: 1   
[H: 1/0/0/2] @Hirru:  1105/1105 |  78/106 | DMG: 17 | MIT:  0 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 | LOOT: 8
[H: 0/0/3/1] Baldur: 1070/1070 |  75/104 | DMG: 19 | MIT: 61 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3 | BLD: 1

Warg wolve 1: 181/500 DMG:175  MIT:20  ACC:2  EVA:1   

Warg wolve 2: 392/500 DMG:175  MIT:20  ACC:2  EVA:1

Warg wolve 3: 72/500 DMG:175  MIT:20  ACC:2  EVA:1  (Bleed 1/2)