[OP-F1] Illegal Guild Recruiting

Outlander was currently in a tavern, he sent a word out that a crime guild was in need of recruits. His Raiders were spreading the news now. Unfortunately, it's not so simple, you see, you can get arrested for recruiting members to an orange guild. So, a loophole was created. If you were to join you have to ask the bartender, who we had to pay to keep his mouth shut the question, “Have you heard of the Night Raven?” If you ask him this, he will point toward Outlander who will recruit you. Even so, he has two others in the room on his side. For protection, you never know what kind of social justice warrior would walk through the front door. He was resting his back against the back wall. Watching the entrance to the tavern, and waiting patiently for someone to recruit. He flipped a single piece of col through the air, catching it, and flipping it again.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fae had quite simply put it, gone insane in this game. After her first kill, Fae had desperately tried to hold on to her last few bits of sanity, but it all crashed down. When she heard word of a crime guild, Fae immediately decided to go for it and sign up. Her old guild would hate her for it, but Fae had gone over the line, and she didn't care anymore. This was how children worked in SAO. They either die immediately or become insane over time and get reduce to an empty vessel with some emotion. At this point, killing would bring Fae more joy than anything else. Fae arrived at the tavern where Outlander was recruiting and she immediately walked up to him, having seen him before. "Hello Outlander. Fae hopes you are serious about starting this PK guild. Fae has been hungry for kills." Fae greeted as she climbed up onto the stool next to Outlander and ordered a drink.

Word of a newly found criminal guild spread like wildfire in Aincrad, Sharr remembered the rumored Vile of Blood, the first criminal guild, but was soon dissolved for reasons he did not know. 'Huh, I wonder why I did not join that guild, guess that was still one of those times when I getting used to this game -no, this world.' He thought as he made his way to a tavern. It felt the same as normal taverns did, but this one was a little off. 'Maybe it's because of that nasty rumor, I wonder what it is to fear about them.' Sharr made his way to the bar and ordered a drink "Some fine wine would do, oh and by the way, ever heard of the Night Raven? I mean there's these rumo-" Before he could finish the bartender pointed to a pair of players, one was a child, and the other gave off a weird-ish kind of aura. Sharr approached the pair in time and near enough for him to hear what the child said, "-PK guild. Fae has been hungry for kills." "Well that seems interesting, I may not be that much, but if I manage to get enough Col and experience I can be of help to you guys, for now, maybe I could be your decoy, or bait, or something."

Outlander looked at the first player, @Fae, as she called herself. She was a small child, however, she seemed to know what death was and hoped the guild was real. "Oh it's real alright, I have to say though. Aren't you a little young to be killing people?" Outlander asked Fae, with a hint of curiosity in his voice. "Also, we aren't just a PK guild, we are a crime guild overall. Meaning, killing, robbing pillaging, raiding, and mercenary work." Outlander heard another player. "Ah, welcome, the names Outlander. I'm the recruiter." Outlander said towards the player. "You want in? I mean, It's a great way to complete the shady parts of your bucket list, it's not like we are getting out of here any time soon either." Outlander said, referring to the game as the "new reality". "If you have any questions about the guild feel free to ask."

@Sharr

(OOC: 150 word exact!)

Edited by Outlander

Fae simply laughed when Outlander asked if she was a little young to be killing people. "When was the last time you saw someone Fae's age in SAO? All of us kids kinda went insane or died. Fae tried to act nice, but in the end Fae gave up. So here Fae is now, ready to kill." Fae answered with a slightly demented smile.  Another player showed up and said they could be of some help, maybe as a decoy or bait. "Yeah, that sounds about right. Lower level players in this guild would need to stay green mostly so we can get info safely. Fae and Outlander could turn orange any day now, so we need errand runners." Fae explained, hoping Outlander had already thought of this. So there was three of them here now, but they still needed 2 more to have a full guild. No matter, there had to be at least 2 more sinister players out there.

"Fae, you remind me of small murderous children from those really unsettling horror movies, I like it. So far, that makes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. Five of us, there is two other players named The Dark Knight and Grimm that have already joined." Outlander said to everyone at the table. Another player approached telling they about how he wants to join, his agility and speed, and finally, the fact they're was another VRMMO"Wait, they made another one? Didn't Kayaba "Deep Six" the VRMMO industry? Who thought it was smart to make another?" Outlander said confused. "Anyway..." He continued. "...you remind me of one of my "Shadow Walkers", his name is Nevermore. He wears a Plague Doctor outfit, and moves at the speed of light, I haven't seen him for a while, so I'm wondering if something happened to him. Or if he has just been really busy." Outlander said, his voice trailing off in the end. "Anywho. Lets get down to business. The guild is already up, it just needs more members. I'm sending invites now. Except for you Fae, your already in a guild it won't let me send the invite unless you don't have a guild. Those who wish to join, welcome to the 'Outcasts Pact'."

Fae laughed a bit more again when Outlander said that she reminded him of murderous children from horror movies and that he liked it. Fae took it as a compliment and her demented smile grew. "Aww, that's funny Fae reminds you of that! Fae could kill you right now, but that's beside the point." Fae said as she started to swivel around in her seat. Fae still didn't exactly like Outlander's cockiness, but she was willing to work with him if it meant killing. Another edgy player showed up and it was quite apparent that he was a noob. Calling himself Spectra and claiming to be top 10 in a VRMMO called Gun Gale Online. "Sounds like a lie to Fae. SAO is the only VRMMO right now. So your lying isn't exactly helping you seem strong." Fae said, crossing her arms. Outlander said he had sent a guild invite, but not to Fae due to her already being in one. Fae opened her menu and simply left her current guild. "Try and send it now."

It was raining. Pinball stood in a forest clearing, holding up an amulet, reading the words inscribed on the heart-shaped piece of metal. "The Heart of Bryce? Are... are you kidding me?" The man standing in front of him suddenly looked a lot less powerful, and a lot more worried. Pinball angrily cast the pendant aside, taking a step forward. "You're kidding me, right? I need the Heart of Ice, not the Heart of Bryce. How even?!" The man took a step back, shaking his head. "I- I thought you said Bryce, Lan." A vein popped on the side of the boy's forehead. He looked ready to lash out, but the man quickly spoke up. "I'll find it! I swear!" Pinball took a deep breath, calming himself. "Your sword." "My... my what?" Pinball held his hand out. "Your sword. Give it to me. I want it. Until you can find my pendent, or at the very least catch word of my pendent, I'm going to hold onto your sword." The man cursed under his breath, but handed the weapon over, sheathe and all. He could tell Pinball was being serious. The seething teenager watched as the man pulled out a teleportation crystal. In a flash of blue light, the man was gone, leaving Pinball with a Vanity Sword he had no use of. He was approached then, by a man he had not seen, crouched low in the bushes. "You look like the shady type," the hiding man said quietly. "I- what?" The man crept forth. "You look like the type," he repeated. "the tavern. Meet him at the tavern. Ask the bartender if he's 'heard of the Night Raven'." And with that, the man was gone, leaving Pinball alone. 

Pinball acted quickly. Sugutsuya was the head of "The White-Tipped Ravens", a guild Pinball had been interfering with for a very long time. Did Sugutsuya make a mistake? The former info-broker had always been a very secretive man, and sending people out to recruit wasn't his style at all. Still, there was the possibility, and it was a chance Pinball wouldn't pass up. He walked down the town's streets, dressed in an outfit he had never worn before. Pinball wore a long, deep purple cloak that went below his knees, over plain, white and black cloth clothing, new leather boots replacing the ones he wore with his usual armor. The sword he had "borrowed" from the man was hanging at his side, the sword tied to the cloak, in place of his belt as was the usual fashion. The hood was pulled low over his face, covering more than half of it, though he could see just fine, albeit just barely; it was the fox mask he wore to cover his face that really reduced his eyesight. Still, he managed to find his way to the tavern, typing out a message as he walked. 

To: @Hestia

Spoiler

I need your help.

Remember those guys that I "stole" from that one time? I was lying. They're totally a PK-guild. 

I've been waiting for the longest time for a chance to infiltrate them; The White-Tipped Ravens. 

There's a chance, I think, that these aren't the guys. Sugutsuya isn't as open as these people were, so that's a possibility. Either way, the instructions I recieved were ominous enough as it is. 

Meet me at these coords: 

Wear a cloak and a mask. I'll be doing the same. When we get there, follow my lead. Try not to speak up too much, I think being a frontliner makes you a bit well known. That being said, no armor underneath the cloak, just clothes. Also, leave your familiar somewhere else to hide, we don't want that giving us away either. 

Pinball swiped his menu shut, took a deep breath, and pushed into the tavern. He immediatly went to the barkeep, the masked and cloaked boy making quick time across the room. Pinball coughed, then projected his voice in a practically unrecognizable way; he spoke deeper, sounding more confident. For someone normally so shy, he was quite the actor. But alas, he couldn't afford to be shy in a situation like this. "Have you heard of the Night Raven?Without a second glance, the bartender silently motioned to the corner of the room, filled with people. Pinball's eyes swept over the group. Unrecognizable, unrecognizable, Outlander, and... Fae?! It was a good thing Pinball was wearing a mask, for although he didn't flinch, his expression would have given himself away immediatly. Pinball felt his stomach twist with anger, and he grit his teeth. I trusted her, he thought angrily. We all did. He strode forward with a confident gait, and, his voice ringing confident and true, he spoke: "So, you're the Night Raven?" He looked from player to player, his masked gaze falling on Outlander. "My companion will be here shortly," he said, taking a seat facing the man. "I'm interested.

I walk through the town of the first floor ready to deal with this little problem i have heard well enough already. Some crime guild that is wanting to start getting members. A frown very prevalent on my face at hearing of such a thing especially with it being open. i do chuckle to myself though wondering what kind of people would be silly enough to spread the news openly for that sort of meeting though. I look around the area trying to find that inn as i then get a message from Pinball as i nod my head with a smile. 'seems Pinball has the same idea i did. Lets stop these fools.' I think to myself with a grin as i quickly equip some simple black pants and grey shirt, and then puts on a black cloak with the hood up hiding the smile on my face. I then take out a small mask that i have had with a bit of a sad look. 'Welp never thought i would have to use this outfit. But i guess at least it is meant to stop a PKer guild instead of me needing to go off on my own for some reason.' I think to myself as i equip the simple mask that has white teethy grin look towards it as i even take out contacts to change my eye color from blue towards a purple color as i then make my way towards the location of where Pinball told me to head towards.

I make my way towards the tanvern as i glance around trying to find where i can see a large group of people meeting and easily spots the location and sees something that is rather shocking. 'Fae is joining this...she did kill someone.' I think to myself now remembering that detail from having seen it on the monument as i sigh to myself softly. 'Guess i can't say it was self defense anymore. She probably snapped because of her environment. Though the innocent card was rather played well.' I think as i make my way over towards the group keeping my hands in the pockets of my cloak. I make my way towards where Pinball is knowing it has to be him since he is the only one with a getup like my own. I put my hand on his shoulder and simply whispers out through the mask so only he could hear. The name is Minerva.  I say my voice slightly distorted by the mask.

Fae didn't think that anymore players would show up to a meeting like this, but sure enough, two more came, this time hiding their identities. Fae would have hid hers if not for her height giving herself away immediately. Fae hopped off her seat and gave the two new arrivals a quick hug. "Welcome you two! Fae is glad you could come. The more killers the merrier!" Fae greeted excitedly. Outlander was going to love this. Something didn't really feel right about these two, but Fae couldn't quite pick out what it was. "So, why did you two decide to join? Did ya give up at getting out of here and lose your sanity lately like Fae, or are you just killing for fun and need a group like these three?" Fae asked, a bit curious.

I don't wish to join. I am a observer from a established guild. To see if you're worth looking at. LC has to make sure no new guilds could be a problem for us. I say towards Fae my voice remaining distorted to be unrecognizable from my normal voice, and wearing a cloak to make sure no distinguishable features can be seen. My companion is a free lancer for our guild. Not part of it. More so a scout and he seemed to find potential in your guild. I say towards the gathered group. I then get a message notification as i frown at that which is unseen from the mask and raised hood. I will have to be excused. Guild leader wishes to talk to me. I say as i take a few steps away to be unseen as i open up the message and sees the contents.

Spoiler

@Domarus

Evening Hestia i figured you would'e been there by now. I want to know if there are any who shouldn't be dealt with. Descriptions.

I sigh softly at the message and shakes my head as i quickly go to respond back.

Spoiler

Me and Pinball are in cloaks to hide our features. It was his plan to go in stealthed and blended in. Personally i would've done the loud and proud method.

With the message sent i walk back on over and looks towards the group. Now then if i may ask who is the leader of this little group. You may simply call me Minerva.

He watched as Fae ran over, hugging the both of them. The masked teenager didn't react, didn't even move. He listened to Hestia - no, Minerva's introduction. "Right," he agreed, with a low sigh, "Potential." He looked the players over, leaning on his hand, trying to look as bored as possible (though it was hard to do through a mask). "Looking at you now, though, I see a ragtag band of vagabonds. Are you sure you're a guild?" Pinball stood, nodding to Hestia. Then, he addressed the outlaws. "You can call me Noir. The guild that employed me wanted to know what your ultimate goal in this horrid 'death game' was." He spat the words "death game" out in a disgusted way, trying to make it seem as though he didn't agree with the term. Pinball pulled up a stool, sitting in front of the players, namely Outlander and Fae, and asked, "So. Tell me. Treat me as if I were a potential member, which I very well might be; what kind of guild is this? A mercantile one, I assume, but that begs the question: what kind of mercentile are we talking? See, everything separates, branching off into different paths. What path you choose is what we're interested in." He forced a humorless laugh, his gaze never leaving the players. "Our expectations are high, and we hold very strong opinions." He shrugged. "But I digress. Please, do tell."  

Information. That was his task for the night. After hearing rumors, he stopped by the local alchemist so that he'd have something to keep his identity hidden for this secret mission he'd set himself to do. He'd also asked that the potion bottles be flasks, to keep the knowledge of them being potions hidden as well. "Thanks. This should keep me from trouble, at least for a while. Such a shame these can't last for very long, though..." At least he had plenty of them. He managed to find and get his hands on a black cloak, a black scarf, and some vanity gear to serve as his apparel during the task. Black handwraps, black iron pauldrons, dark-looking, black apparel, now all he needed was to reach his destination, and enter the building disguised. He found a place where he could equip his "Shady" apparel in place of everything else. Once he'd done that, he took out the first flask of potion, and drained it down, altering his appearance. He covered his mouth with the scarf, put on the black cloak, and was off to the tavern.

Once he got there, he found the bartender, and spoke in a deep tone that actually sounded authentic, "Have you heard of the Night Raven?" Upon the Bartender giving him the directions to his goal's destination, he smiled under his scarf. "Heh heh heh, I'm so clever..." He found a group mostly consisting of shady looking players. He recognized one of them, and there also seemed to be a child there, too. Of course, what got him the most, though he was able to keep his thoughts deep within him, was the other player he'd recognized. Outlander. "I better not screw this up... So this is Outlander's new group. I'll 'see what they have to offer', then take my leave to 'consider'....They'll never know what hit them." He looked at each one of them, his face and expression "in the act", meaning it looked cold and cruel. "So I take it that this is what the rumor is about? Consider me mildly interested. What is it that you all have to offer?" And his plan was in action.

- Illusion potion

Vigilon's appearance is altered.

Vigilon's disguise:

Spoiler

5ad418878e78c_DisguisedVigilon.jpg.881f3472dd53bee1eb3d26bba8db38b6.jpg

Gear list:

Spoiler

Illusion potion x9(used to be 10)

Shadow Fists(Vanity Handwraps)

Pauldrons of Night(Vanity Heavy Armor)

Sometimes even Domarus was surprised and shocked at the foolish mistakes and errors people made.  The normal lives of other people he didn't bother with mostly, other than ensuring they knew him as a great person, building up that reputation (all for the purpose of being untouchable when it came to legal matters of course).  When it came to criminal, political, military, investigating, murderous, and heroic matters, as well as others however, he tended to keep a keen eye and ear out.  Well to be more specific, eyes and ears everywhere.  Before he had established his guild, however small it may be, he had a few spies who worked for him.  Easily swayed by his powers of persuasion and manipulation.  After the founding of his guild, he acted more so to recruit new members, gaining one or two but also successfully establishing a massive information network.  Unlike other spy networks however, he made sure to meet every single one of them before they started working with him, and ensured that they were utterly loyal and faithful to him.  Which interestingly enough they were.  Of course, the little bit about a player wanting to recruit others for a criminal orange guild, as well as the little hint to getting to the player in question?  That was something that even a novice could discover. 

Evidently the player sent people out to tell it to just about anyone who didn't look noble, honorable, just or heroic.  Before his informants even reported this to Domarus he received it himself.  And with that, he had the opportunity.  He acted quick since the player was doing just that himself, sending a message to Embers, Raven, and another player who'd joined:  Mercury.  Since they needed numbers on their side for this one, he also picked up Adrian.  An eight year old boy who had been turned into a master assassin, capable of just about anything.  Domarus had one of his spies 'alter' some of the information, leading some wannabe pkers to believe it was a specified time and that they had to wait before entering.  Therefore, when the five of them arrived, there were ten players waiting outside the building.  They were currently beating said players to a pulp, none of them escaping.

Domarus was in his silver suit of armor as he fought.  This was a safe zone so these players thought they were invincible.  Domarus was proving them wrong first hand.  He was taking on two, since everyone was assigned to two players.  He grabbed one of them and threw him into the ground, the player bouncing back into the air from the sheer force of Domarus' blow, before he grabbed him and threw him at the other player, toppling them over.  He saw one of them recover quickly and start running, activated charge, grabbed the man and slammed him so hard into the wall of a nearby building he could have sworn he saw the <<immortal object>> sign glitch out a little.  He then took his weapon from it's sheath, and swung the two handed battle ax with his right hand alone, hooking the blade around his other opponent who was also attempting to flee, and swung him into the wall directly beside his partner.  He then swung his ax into the wall to keep them from running away.  Just standing there, a six foot six tall suit of silver armor that looked both awe inspiring to those who knew and liked him, and intimidating to those whom he was fighting.  He turned to @Embers, Raven, Mercury and Adrian with his targets unable to go anywhere.  Adrian was having a blast with his time.  He was literally attacking his opponents in such a way that he wondered when they were going to die of sheer terror.  Of course to ensure the overenthusiastic psychotic murderer didn't escape, he had chained him to the street in a way no one could get it out without sheer force.  Which of course while Adrian was skilled he lacked any form of strength as an eight year old, even with his skills and stats.

"I've got these two.   Adrian, when you're done playing with your new toys I want you to stand in the front discretely and take down anyone who approaches, keeping them from escaping."  Adrian gave a wicked smile to him and took a deep breath.

"Domy, you gave me a day to beat the s**t out of people and taste that free air.  Whyyyyy Noooot?  Heh heh heh!" 
     "Embers, there are four others inside so we'll take them on, understood?  The two players in cloaks and masks, as well as the bar tender are not to be touched as they are allies.  Everyone else is free game, understood?  Mercury!  You're tasked with ensuring no one exits through windows or other entrances besides the doors.  Raven!  You guard the back entrance/exit.  Embers, let's head in."

Domarus walked towards the front door and kicked it down, the sound echoing through the room.  He walked in holding a massive sword in his hand rather than the ax.  Since it was a safe zone, he needn't concern himself with what weapon he was using.  He spotted Hestia and Pinball in disguise, and five others.  One he recognized as Fae (an eleven year old girl who gets out there is bound to be noticed by his spies who look for anything).  So she had turned dark?  Or was she always this way?  Either or, whether she was arrested now or escaped she'd be known as a criminal.  He didn't hesitate to speak, not giving anyone else the chance to act.

"In hindsight, you may want to be a little more intelligent in how you invite other players to join an illegal guild.  At any rate it's time to surrender."  He activated the charge skill, as Adrian would be watching for any coming in or out of the building, and would grab two players ( @Vigilon & @Outlander) and threw them into the wall, reducing the chances of them drawing any weapon.  The wall had no windows and had many bookcases and shelves, preventing them easy escape anyhow.  Domarus swung his weapon at @Fae and the other stranger ( @Sharr), but ensured that there was enough room for Embers to charge in.  While he did this, a spy of his messaged @Hestia and @Pinball that all exits were blocked, and to aid Domarus in his efforts to bind them.

Hikoru appeared within the small group. After hearing about a so-called "PK Guild," He knew he needed to scout it out and find out information. Although he wasn't interested at all to join, he knew that this group, should it bring the people he expected, could be very dangerous to the society of SAO, and he knew he would need to stop it at it's source. He tried not to think of himself as a "Hero" in all of this, just someone who wanted to stop something bad before it got worse. He cleared his throat to gain the attention of the group, his hood covering his face and hair, using the shadows that the game gave his access to, to cover his face. It was the benefits of a Unique Skill and countless hours of training to manipulate them. While they couldn't attack, they could easily hide him, and it made for interesting instances in times like these. If these players knew anything about the front lines, the should at least recognize the cloak. If not, then it'd be interesting to have some fun.

"So, this is the group i've been hearing about..." He said, his voice sounding normal to his own. He tilted his head towards the man who seemed in charge of the whole operation. ( @Outlander) "So, if you are a 'PK' Group, then how are you all here? PKers are known for their orange cursors, their inavailability to access towns and cities. If this is the start, you aren't veyr menacing." He then took a step closer. "And if I may ask, what's the highest level of this so called 'guild?' Is he at all able to handle any of the frontliners that are up and trying to clear the floors so that we all can get back to the real world? If not I feel sorry for you." His words continued to spit acid at the, cutting them with every syllable of the words he spoke towards them. Suddenly, a large figure barged into the room. He looked back to see that people were being pinned down. His curiosity had gotten the best of him. He took a step back and watched as the group was held down. He let out a small chuckle. "Ah, the calvary has arrived. Good, I don't need to get my hands dirty." He said with another sigh. "I suppose I can let you handle it then, I have no use of being here if you are going to ruin my chances of intel."

A player killer guild out in the open? What the hell was this world coming to? The girl rolled her shoulders as the Hawk looked at her. She glared at it. “Whatcha looking at idiot” she muttered, stuck waiting. She’d gotten the message from Domarus, and she’d been there instantly. Wearing her Reaper Armour, and Armed with a Scythe, she was truly Death Incarnate. A hellstorm to be feared. She had helped remove the first batch of idiots, namely by punching on so hard so was certain it would kill him. Sadly, it didn’t. She looked suspiciously at the rest of the ground, namely Adrian. He was messed up. The rest, she hadn’t bothered spending enough time with to know. Besides, the only reason she was here was Domarus, he was the only one in this game, bar one, who was respectable in her opinion.

“So cloaks and bartender” she said as she tightened the grip on her Scythe. It was time to get down and dirty, her style. “You know, times like this remind me why I follow you Dom” she said, aggressively, right as her guild leader went through the door.A bar, and a fight. It was like back home, she was going to be riding this blood haze for ages! 

Her heart stopped for barely a moment. Fae?! The young girl was here. She’d spent some time with her, to see her wanting to enter a player killer guild. The world went blood red and Embers lost herself to emotion. Armed with her Scythe, the girl marched forwards spotting Fae and the other one, as well as two people whose identities were hidden. Domarus spies, she presumed.

She grinned widely at @Fae and @Sharr, letting Domarus deal with the others. “Well well well, look what we have here” The girl licked her lips slowly, her eyes begging them to fight back “Fae, and here I thought you were what you looked. Ohhh Stryders gunna love this, and you…” she turned to the boy with white hair “Please, give me a reason to cut you open with my Scythe. Try and run, try and fight, make my god-damn day” Violence ozzed out of the girl, ecitment in her eyes. She wanted nothing more than for them to resist, give her a ‘reason’ to unleash hell upon them. Domarus had said to give them a chance, and she would, but gods knew she wanted to kill them herself.   

Edited by Embers

Soon enough Sharr noticed that the tavern was getting filled fast. Alot of players, shady ones, started to occupy seats one by one as time passed by. ‘Guess alot of people wanted to be a PK deep in their hearts, this is gonna be a big guild.’ Then soon enough trouble just happened to find him, like always. Sharr raised his hands up high as soon as Domarus swung his blade, and jumped back trying to avoid the blade, after they stopped and adter a girl threatened him he said: “Nobody move! Please stop! Uhh... Guess we can start with my name’s Sharr, and these three are, well they’re my nephews and niece in the real world. You see, Outlander here he uhh... he just wanted to look cool and made this guid I guess. Outlander and my niece just watches too much anime it made them... So anyways no trouble here we’re just family who wanted to sound cool.” Then Sharr listened to what Hikoru had to say, he observed everyone’s cursor, and replied. “Yeah see! We all have green cursors! We didn’t do any... stuff, stupid nephew coming up with an idea of our family guid being criminals.” Sharr let out a sigh before reaching for his wine.

Edited by Sharr

Oh, his plan worked...for about five seconds. Someone came by, and as he spoke some words that definitely proved some good points, Vigilon was trying to think of what he would say in this situation. When a man in silver armor barged in, Vigilon turned slowly, and he knew that if the man had came for what Vigilon thought he was, he'd be in for it. "Crap..." Running would do hm no good, defending himself would do no good, heck, attacking certainly would do him no good. He was helpless. "Well, whoever you were, you could say THAT again. My chance of intel is now gone as well." He kept all his thoughts within his mind, not speaking a single word aloud. Clearly, he wouldn't be using all his illusion potions, and would have more to act as "Dranin" for an entirely different situation involving shadowing and disguise. The armor clad man grabbed Vigilon and Outlander, and threw them into the wall. There wouldn't be any chance to get out of his situation now. He felt the tingle in a very strong way. Vigilon guessed that if there was no pain dampener, he wouldn't be able to feel anything for three days, and then he'd be aching for about a week. Guess that's where the phrase "Knocked into next week" came from. "Agggggggaaaahhhhhhhh......" The armor clad man then said that it was time to surrender. Under his breath, Vigilon muttered, in his normal voice, "Guess I picked the wrong day to shadow and gather intel..." There just had to be a moment for him to find a way out of this mess, but this clearly wasn't the time for disguising his voice anymore, as it would do him no good. "...At least I can be content with some confirmed identities..." He continued to mutter under his breath. He continued to look around, and see if he could see anything else to know before he had an opportunity to flee, which, regarding his current situation, would probably take a while at the very least. He could only hope this would end well for him, with little "Injury", and a good enough amount of intel he might need in the future.

It was impossible for Fae to say that she didn't see this coming. Outlander really was stupid, letting everyone come here like this. Embers had shown up, and Fae now knew it was over. There was no "talking" your way out of a problem with Embers. Fae didn't even say a word to Embers, knowing it would make things worse. Looking at the people who would have joined, it was quite clear that none of them had any experience. Sticking with them would just make things far worse. Fae was for once thankful for her height and figured out a way to get out of here. Fae shoved Sharr in front of Embers and then darted off towards the kicked down door. Fae slipped between Mercury and then ran off into the street. There was no way in hell she was staying here.

Embers heard the white-haired boy speak, something about them being family. A growl, almost animalistic, escaped her throat. How dare he, HOW DARE HE! She felt herself diving deeper down her whirlpool of emotional madness, and the urge to take action rising up within her chest. Right, now, she wanted nothing more than to punch everyone in the face. Like a good-ol’fashioned bar fight back home. Now, those were the days.

“Don’t be an idiot!” She yelled at @Sharr “I know Fae there, damn well she ain’t got no family ‘ere” she sneered at him, getting up in his face “Go try me, you fuc…!” The girl was interrupted when Fae, shoved Sharr into her. Any rational person would have gone to grab Fae, but Embers was not, and lashed out as Sharr, thinking he was attacking her. She swung her left arm out, and punched him right in the stomach. A hard hit that, in the real world, would hurt a lot. Right as her blow connected, she lashed out as his kneecap with her foot, aiming to bring him onto the ground “Moron! I told you to make my god-damn day, now get up so I can break your arm and make you swallow your teeth!”