[OP-F1] Illegal Guild Recruiting

I watch what has occurred and then sighs softly seeing Embers flare and figures that is the point where i should step in as i get up from my seat as i unequip the black cloak and mask revealing the simple black pants and grey shirt as i glance towards Embers. @Embers please stand down. The situation doesn't need to be made worse. if anything you have shown we won't take things lightly. I say towards the red-headed girl as i then glance towards the one who started this as i look towards the man. You couldn't really resist going for a big entrance could you? Seriously you could've done what @Hikoru did and made sure to try and get information and scare them. Physical harm wasn't something you needed to resort to @Domarus. I tell the armored man not feeling frightened by him knowing there is no reason to be so as i then glance towards the PKer table. I am rather sorry that my accomplishes resorted to physical violence. My intention for being here was simply information gathering, and to make sure you all know that we won't take a PKer, or crime guild lightly. Aincrad is made primarily of Anti-Pker people. We don't appreciate crimes, and we're in the process of creating a prison for criminals. Please do take my words into account since i am the one who does the kinder approach between myself and my...ally Domarus. I say to them. Having to force myself to call Domarus an ally in this situation since it sounds wrong to me, but is the correct word at this moment. I then glance towards the other one who was thrown. You okay back there? I ask the non outlander person not knowing the disguised individual as i take out my purple contacts to reveal my blue colored eyes now.

@Sharr@Outlander@Vigilon

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As @Fae ran into the street, escaping Mercury, she'd be hit, stumbling, knocked over, or if none of the above just moved closer towards the building by an eight year old in a ragged, ripped up cloak.  While the figure would have a thick chain on him and wouldn't be able to move too far away, he was insanely fast and violent, as well as a cunning srategist.  The figure grinned wickedly as he walked over.

"Ohoho, don't mind me darling!  Truth be told I don't give a s**t whether you stay or leave, I'm just looking for a source of entertainment.  Being locked in a cave for months does that to a boy...  Well, at least more than usual!  So stay a while~  Dommy in there won't be coming out any time soon so we have some time to chat darlin."  Domarus watched as Fae escaped and knew that she would most likely escape since Adrian had a particular soft spot for insanity and children.  He'd just send a message to all of Aincrad after all of this.  After all he had captured ten, eleven already.  This ought to grab the frontline's attention.  He heard one of the players talk and listened to what he said before saying: 

"No offense, but how stupid do you think we are boy?"  With that Embers went all hell on him.  As she did so he heard Hikoru mention something about gathering intel, then Hestia mention getting information and scaring them, not beating them up with brute force.  He turned to her, his weapon still drawn, held to reduce the chances of either @Vigilon or @Outlander escaping.

"I already know pretty much everything save for their names.  And even that won't be for very long now.  I have a face, so a name isn't too far away.  All that's left is for these people to be arrested and locked away.  If you don't have that prison established yet I have a place we can store them in the meantime."  When she spoke to the player beside Outlander he frowned in confusion before looking back at him.  He saw through the disguises and recognized him, chuckling.

"Well if it isn't the noble @Vigilon!  My apologies sir, I mistook you for one of them.  Go join Hestia over there if you will, there's still some cleaning up to do," he said, swinging his weapon again at Outlander, faster than most people in heavy armor usually swung.  He was a true master of combat he liked to think.

"Well well well, if it isn't a alpha pack of social justice warriors..." Outlander said smirking. "...Ah and Viglion, I see you back there. Have you ever had one of those situation were a person is mad at you. And you can't help but laugh?" Outlander added as if the whole situation was completely expected. "In case you, didn't notice, we are in the Town of New Beginnings. Outlander said, climbing on top of a table looking like he was about to give a speech while drunk. "Also, that..." Outlander points to the cursor above his head. Its green. "...and that..." He points to the people that casually walked in. Also green. "The fact that we are green, is questionable, yet, maybe none of us have any idea what we are doing. SO, if you wouldn't mind..." Outlander said, waving his hand to dismiss them. "Besides, you really think I'M a high value TARGET? If so, I just common sense just, isn't so common." Outlander said, lying. Then concerned. 'Hey, buddy, CALM THE F*CK DOWN. We wouldn't want anyone getting hurt, would we?" Outlander said, looking at @Domarus.

Edited by Outlander

Domarus grabbed @Outlander and pushed his arm against him, basically hanging him against the wall with sheer brute strength.  This guy wasn't too shabby really.  If he had been better with his words, with his planning, and with his actions, then maybe he would have been worth partnering up with.  Unfortunately for him, Domarus considered his skills at manipulation and deception to be rather low compared to his own.  And he didn't exactly think this through.

"Barkeep, you can go home now.  Thank you very much for the message.  So you're Outlander then eh?  You talk big for the position you're in.  Green cursors mean nothing as well.  It's possible to manipulate others to kill for you, there's the redemption quest, and luring players into a trap with other pkers, monsters higher than their level, and tricking someone into a full loss duel are many ways one can use to kill.  In addition, if you haven't killed someone yet, doesn't mean that's your plan.  I have many friends and all of them got you're message.  The barkeep is an old friend of mine so he told me all the juicy little details.  That and seeing how Fae ran away first chance she got doesn't help your situation either.  Oh one more thing,"  He said before throwing Outlander across the room, knocking over three tables in the process.  He activated charge and with the incredible speed and momentum, grabbed Outlander's head and slammed it into the wall on the other side.  It didn't hurt him, but it could easily demoralize him with the sheer strength and force of Domarus, as well as make him dizzy, light headed, or just plain weakened.

"Just because you're in a safe zone, doesn't mean your safe.  I'm stronger than you.  Faster than you.  Smarter than you.  Even if the four of you took me on you'd get nowhere."  He kept holding onto him as he called out to the others.

" @Hestia could you help round up and bind these players?  I'd like to get them somewhere secure as soon as we can."

Hikoru watched curiously as the people decided to use violence to figure out their differences, something he didn't agree on. He watched as some of them finally registered what he said before a lot of them charged forward and pinned more players. Finally, the man in charge of them went and attacked the orchestrator of this whole ordeal. He watched silently as he picked up and slammed him, throwing him around like a ragdoll, and he grit his teeth. Once he stood still, Hikoru activated his own charge skill,jumping and kicking @Domarus in the face, sending him spiraling and sprawling over the bar counter, and into the glasses behind, the glasses shattering and breaking on both him and the floor. In a flash he was above him, a foot on hit neck and a dagger in his hands.

"Although im a man who doesn't do crime, nor was I even here to participate, you went too far kid." He said, adding more pressure into his foot. "The kid barely has any levels, and if you even swung that weapon of yours he would probably be killed. Just look at his armor! It's as basic as it gets!" He spoke, then looked at @Outlander "Consider this a warning, you try any of this again and this guy probably won't go as easy as he did, and I won't be here to cool his jets." He said with a chuckle, then stepped off the person's windpipe and leapt over the counter with ease. He sheathed his dagger and looked at the others, the shadows still obscuring his face so that he was unrecognizeable. "As for the others, let them go, but you know their names. Keep tabs, watch them, and if they do try something report it. But this was no way to handle it." He said, then he went to the side of the wall and disappeared into the shadows, appearing onto the other side of the building, the light shining through the buildings as he quickly parkoured onto the top of the building, watching to see what would happen. He opened up his inventory and pulled out a bottle of water, dumping it into a nearby empty plant pot, and it activated his cloak, making him almost invisible to the naked eye.

Hikoru used Vanish

ID: 99676 LD: 16+7+4= 27 Stealth Rating

I watch as Hik does the basics of going full ninja as i just chuckle silently to myself at seeing Domarus get his butt handed to him by the master of shadows as i glance towards the would be player killers that are still present. You heard the Master of shadows people that is a command from a frontliner. Be careful with what you are going to try and do you are now under watch from the master of shadows, and also @Domarus the bad cop. For myself as long as you don't do anything you won't get me bothering you. Kill one person however and i will make sure to bring some people who would enjoy a fight. I say in a serious tone of voice as i glance towards @Embers as i say a person who would enjoy a fight. I then glance towards Domarus with a simple look. You hear him Domarus no need to go and harass these people any longer you've proven your point, and as i said i was only hear to make sure these people knew to be careful, and to know there are those that will be watching them. Not to restrain, hit, and destroy them utterly. If you have a problem with not doing so Domarus you can take it up with me in a duel that you will lose. i say as a warning as i look towards the downed male armored figure.

@Outlander@Sharr

The girl looked set up continue beating the life out of Sharr, when she heard a voice say her name. Hestia?! When the hell did she…?! Ember took many moments to realize, Hestia was one of the cloaked people. So she was their informant huh? It made sense that Hestia would be here. “Made worse?! They’re player killers Hes, murders! Or would bes if they weren’t complete screw ups!” Embers anger burnt through her. She threw a glance at Domarus, as if waiting for approval, but nothing came. So she moved her foot away from Sharr’s neck, for now.

The outburst by the leader, ‘outlander’, made Embers want one thing. To put him on her Scythe. Watching Domarus beat him up, even if he was losing no hp, was satisfying, if only she could do it herself. But she had a job, as much as it pissed her off to admit. She had been about to turn to her ‘victim’, right as Domarus was struck. She took a step towards the one who hit him, part of her begging for this to turn into an all out brawl. Gods above she’d kill for it.

But things went away as Hestia spoke out. The hell was her issue, getting in the way of her fun! “But…” she said out of protest, before scowling. She knew she’d lose. Even with Domarus, Hesia was too strong with her damn levels, so the girl lashed out at the next best thing, the nearby table, kicking it across the room in a single strike. She turned back to Sharr, glaring at him before kicking his arm “Get up, and consider you idiots lucky. If it weren’t for them, I’d of kill the lot of you…” She glared at Domarus and Hestia. Two people set to face one another, but standing united now, and against her fun. Assmats…

Sharr felt stupid failing to talk his way through this mess. Soon after, he was pushed towards one of the players as Far made her escape. "No it wasn't my-" Sharr slightly felt a fist to his stomach followed by a kick to his knee cap, making him kneel facing the red head. 'Now why the hell do I get to draw the short straw? Oh God, whichever God you are and if one existed in this world in the first place, I'm gonna stick my spear up your a*s' Soon after, one of the players Sharr tried to save by talking his way through, but didn't work, revealed himself to be Vigilon. "Hey! I didn't know you were interested in these kinds of stuff! I mean, you struck me as a hero kind of guy, never thought you'd try joi-" Sharr clapped his hands and burried his face in his right hand. "-oh right, I get it now, but it does feel good seeing a familiar face amidst all these chaos." He said managing to crack up a smile. Then, Sharr noticed the red headed guy toss his supposed guild leader around like a doll. 'Damn it Outlander, if you at least value something, then at least value your life and reputation.' 

Sharr watched as Domarus made a mess of the place with Outlander, thankfully, the guy he assumed who was called Hikoru jump kicked Domarus in his face and sent him flying. "Goal!" He shouted. Sharr couldn't resist saying it in such a beautiful moment. He hoped no one else in the room heard it. After warning the mebers of the PK guild, Hikoru disappeared. 

Sharr was still kneeling at this point, he listened as the nicer looking blue eyed girl said that they were now being watched by the Master of Shadows and Domarus. 'Wait a minute, did she just say Domarus? BINGO!' Finally, the red headed girl told him to stand up and he did. "Hey uhh... Missy? Sorry for ruining your fun, but I guess we just had a bad start..." Sharr cleared his throat. "Would you mind introducing me to your friend Domarus? Just wanted to make up for this mess in my own way." He said as he tried to locate the invisible Hikoru who amazed him. 'The Master of Shadows huh? It's no use. I guess I really am weak compared to these guys.' "Just wanted to make an order, I mean, he's the greatest Artisan around yeah? Maybe this item I'd buy from him would break the ice even just a little." Sharr said happily, trying to hold back his tears of joy for not getting the treatment Outlander got, and hoping that he never would ever experience it.

ID: 99681 LD: 12+1=13 < 27 - Fail

Edited by Sharr

OOC-  @Hikoru pushing against his throat won't do anything to him due to this being a safe zone, and Domarus is wearing a full suit of armor, including neck armor and helmet that conceals his face

When Domarus was kicked he wasn't affected much at all, other than pissed off.  He didn't feel any pain.  He wasn't mentally distracted or confused.  He calmly looked at Hikoru even as he was thrown though the air.  The glass didn't shatter but showed the typical <<Immortal object>> sign.  Before Hikoru spoke, Domarus spoke up first.
     "Óchi. Kratíste ton igéti apó ti diafygí."  He was speaking to his familiar Rhozarth, who was hiding in the shadows on the ceiling.  The dragon was about to attack Hikoru for harming his master but upon hearing his orders, the dragon would focus on @Outlander.  If the player tried to escape the red, flaming, black armored dragon would charge down and prevent him from leaving.  Domarus was annoyed and infuriated by the man.  When it came to intimidation he was decent enough, but his little speech was oh so poorly done.  He also made Domarus' enemy list which was a big mistake.  He'd need to investigate the man further and find a way to make him pay for this without leading it back to himself.  At any rate, when Hikoru was finished giving his little speech, Domarus pushed Hikoru off of him with sheer force, but did not put enough to shove him back.  Just enough to get up.

"I won't waste our time explaining.  From what I know of you, I doubt you'd listen to me anyway."  There was no aggression, anger, or anything else of the sort in his voice or tone.  Just facts.  He turned to @Hestia.

"That was the entire point Hestia.  I never planned to go any further than that.  They've learned by now not to mess with us.  They know now that we'll be keeping an eye on them.  I never came here with the intention of killing them.  I only came to give a little demonstration and to teach them something.  Nothing more and nothing less.  Hikoru may be one to react based on emotion alone, but I don't.  Everything I've done was planned from the beginning, thought out carefully."  @Embers spoke up next, angry at what Hestia was telling him.  He waited until she finished before speaking to her.

"Even if you wanted to kill them you couldn't inside a safe zone.  And they haven't killed anyone...  Not yet at least.  I'll be keeping a very close eye on you and Fae,"  he said to Outlander.

"The first sign of criminal activity of any sort.  Your put away permanently.  Understood?"  He turned to the other player who started talking again, and walked over to him.  He stood directly in front of the player, standing six foot six in his full suit of silver armor.

"Greetings.  My name is Domarus.  I hope to bring peace, cooperation, and justice throughout Aincrad one day, one step at a time.  I've already destroyed two illegal guilds and am currently hunting down a third.  If you need an item just let me know.  I'll be watching you as well however, so behave, understood?"  He turned to Hestia and nodded.

"I'll be leaving for now.  My friends will keep close eye on them so you don't have to worry too much.  Embers, I found a place recently with powerful mobs that may prove to be a challenge.  Mercury, inform Raven that we're done here.  I've got to get Adrian and bring him back to his den...  Oh, and I'll be sending a warning about Fae as well.  I heard enough to know that she has the strong potential to turn into a player killer so I may as well warn the public."

Embers couldn’t believe her ears, they were here on a damn bust and nothing! No killin these idiots, not even arresting them?! The hell was the stupid idiot who came up with this plan! She didn’t even get to beat up anyone important, a waste of her damn time! She placed her Scythe on the back of her armour, taking a deep breath. She just wanted today to be over already at this point.

Embers blood-thirsty eyes locked onto @Sharr as he spoke to her. She waited half a second, before lashing out. Once again aiming for his kneecaps to make him hit the ground “Miss!? MISS! I swear I would punch your stupid face in if those two weren’t keeping you safe! Now shut your stupid mouth and…” the girls yelling was cut short by Domarus, playing nice. She let out a huff, not even apologizing for hitting Sharr, who in her mind, deserved much worse. Just seeing him standing, even talking to Domarus, pissed her off. “I’m not introducing you, you ass. And stop crying you wuss, you got caught. Own up to what the hell you are”

The girl was about to lash out, when she heard the call. To leave?! The hell was this!? Anyone who cared for public appearance would wait until they were alone to question the decision of the sole leader… “You serious Dom? After this, we’re just gunna walk away? You know these idiots will try restart this right? Surely you…urgh, fine whatever” The girl lashed out, wiping out yet another innocent table as she glared at Sharr, but didn’t hit him, again.

As she turned to leave, she looked at @Domarusand @Hestia. She was close enough for the other girl to hear her “I’m surprised, the pair of you working together, given burns out here”   

I just glance over to Domarus as he greets himself as i roll my eyes at his introduction that is completely contradictory to what he wants, or at the very least not fully true. That seeming to be something that the man likes to do. Only to give out half truths to those he talks with as i walk on over towards the one known as @Sharr. As i said watch out for the fully armored one he is the bad cop, and isn't afraid to let Embers break you piece by piece. If you are lucky you will deal with me more then him since i believe in the good of people, so as long as you don't do a crime you can have me at your side willing to help out. The moment you try to harm me or anybody at all...well i think i don't need to threaten you anymore then you have today. You've been through quite a bit. I say in a gentle tone of voice towards the only one who seems to have a possibility of redemption. The path of a murderer and criminal isn't a easy one, and one that warps and change you. It is better to walk on the side of willing to stop such people who would do crimes. I say towards the man as i then begin to walk away as i hear Embers words and chuckles. Sometimes @Embers you have to be willing to work with those you despise if a good outcome can come from it. Though that doesn't mean i will work for his goals i will stop them. Just that me and him manage to agree on one thing even if it is just for his image. PKer guilds need to be stopped.

It had all happened so fast. Pinball must have blacked out for a moment; it was as if he went to sleep, and when he woke up, so much had happened he didn't even know where to begin trying to piece everything together. The next thing Pinball realized, the info-broker, @Hikoru he had talked to was there, Embers and some other angry armored dude were charging in, flipping stuff over and throwing punches. Pinball looked to his waist, reaching for the mask that was still on his face. His sword was gone, and his spear was held in his free hand. When did that happen? he thought. Pinball cast aside his mask, pulling back his hood. Too many people, all at once. They weren't the people you were looking for, he thought, gazing about the tavern, trying not to get too involved. But there sure as hell are a lot of people who had the same idea you did. Pinball walked through the tavern, heading to the door, passing the players that had essentially kicked the door in to this meeting. He offered a wave to @Hestia as he past, saying simply "Not my guys. I'll leave this to you... and the violent ones. Take it easy." He was a bit disappointed they weren't the people he was looking for, but the look on Outlander's face when the armored man went to take a swing at him was more than enough to satisfy Pinball. He just hoped they didn't go too rough on the would be orange players. 

Now, where did Fae get off to? Ignoring the other players of the so-called "Orange Guild", Pinball looked about the room, not able to locate the small girl. Maybe outside? Pinball went to the door, only to notice @Embers was leaving as well, standing in the door way, saying something to Hestia and the armored man. "'Scuse me," he said, squeezing past the red-haired girl, and out into the street. He saw Fae being approached by some short guy he didn't recognize. Maybe one of the Armored Man's allies? @DomarusEither way, he didn't like the boy's tone of voice. Walking up to the two, leaning on his spear for support, he said to the boy confronting her, "Just let her go. I don't want to see anything bad happen to her." To @Fae herself, he looked to her, disappointment written all over his face. "The thing about the insane is that they don't know they're insane," he began, his voice sad. "You don't get to play that card. I trusted you, and you played me the fool." He took a step forward, his expression growing angrier. "Don't come crawling back to the guild. You're done, and I don't want to see you hanging around any one of them. No more." He took another step forward. "This is your last chance. No more bull****. Leave. And if I see even one crossed out name on that wall, with yours beside it? I don't care about your age. Make me regret this choice, please. I'll put you in the ground myself.With that, the boy turned to the child who was originally confronting her, prepared to retaliate should he protest. 

Fae still remained silent when Adrian knocked her over to the building. Fae was more or less just surprised to see someone her age still alive in this game. He didn't care if Fae stayed or left, he just wanted chat with Fae for a bit. Fae still didn't say anything, a bit shaken up still. It didn't seem as though things could really get worse, but then @Pinball showed up and Fae's heart skipped a beat upon seeing him. He said that the insane didn't know they were insane, and Fae couldn't play that card. It bothered her that he was even here, and she let out a low growl as he stepped towards her. "Fae wasn't planning on playing that card, Pin. Fae figured it out when Fae was with Eatos. Just hearing you say that Fae is done just confirms Fae is unsavable. You hate Fae, and so does everyone else. So why even bother crawling back to the guild? Fae isn't that stupid, Fae knows you can't fix this. Just because you said it, Fae will get at least one more name crossed off on that wall. So Fae will be off now, goodbye." Fae said before running off and warping away on the floor teleporter.

<<Fae leaves the thread>>

Adrian watched in annoyance as Fae ran off before turning to @Pinball.

"Well congrats ya f***ing jacka**.  The first bit of actual conversation since three months that ends up being available to me and you blow it off.  You people are no fun."  He turned to Pinball , his eyes hidden by the hood but his unnerving grin still visible.

"Although, I suppose I could have some fun with you~  What will it be my fine sir?  Should we chat till my warden comes back, or how about a little duel?  Not using the system of course, no weapons.  I wanna see the look on your face when I beat you without any stats at all,"  he said, his grin growing into a wicked smile, one of nothing but sheer insane pleasure.  If Pinball attacked, took a defensive stance, turned and left, or just stood there silently, Adrian would take it as a sign of dueling.  If that was the case, Adrian would say

"DUEL IT IS!!"  and rush Pinball, moving almost too fast to see, using at least twelve different forms of martial arts in his fighting style, using any of Pinball's strengths against him, and used the chain to his advantage when Pinball least expected it.  If he chose to chat with Adrian, the child would snicker and say

"While I'm shocked that anyone would talk with me, I am indeed pleased and flattered.  So what's you're deal with that b****?"

Domarus heard @Embers complaint and sent her a message while he was behind a counter, the message reading as such:

Spoiler

Three things

The first being that I'm thinking ahead:  If we let them go chances of them gathering others to help them are great, which means more for you to fight and possibly even kill.  Remember what I said about patience?  It affects the rewards in the end as well.

The second is that we need to pay a group of players a visit.  A group who needs to spill some information, and these fools will never get the info we need.  You have my permission to do whatever you want to them as long as there's one who can talk remaining.

The third, is that we need to work on a plan on bringing Hikoru to his knees.  So after we get the information we need.  I'm calling for a meeting.  Understood?

He turned to @Hestia when she spoke, and replied as if she were making a joke that wasn't funny, or just failing at it in general.

"Hey, that's not fair.  I rarely use this method.  I've only used it once before, all other times I've been able to talk my way out of anything, with combat only as a last resort.  The information on them was solid too, I wanted to make sure I caught them before things went too far...  That and I have a psychotic individual that I had to bring with me today, so I wanted to wrap this up quickly so I could lock him up again.  Long story, I'll tell you later."

I just shrug my shoulders as i glance towards Domarus and Embers. I will take my leave now we've done enough damage here. I say as i then make my way towards the teleport gate to just leave the area and the floor to head back towards some training getting slightly worried at not hearing much from my guild for a little while. Starting to wonder if the guild itself will last much longer at this rate. I sigh softly as i step on the pad. Teleport, Snowfrost. I say softly as i get teleported away back to my little shop just sending Kimi a message that i will be staying at my shop for the night to enjoy the peace and silence of it. Once i am greeted with the snow i nod my head and heads towards the distant shop away from the main settlement to enjoy the peace it can bring after such a interesting event such as what had just occurred.

-Hestia leaves-

Outlander was suprized, not scared by Domarus's actions Outlander didn't fear death, but thanks to that, er, friendly warning. He knows how to deal with them, places to hide, so many options. "Thanks for the head up pal. Now if you'd excuse me... I have other places to be that won't be crashed by a couple of people who are concerned for other peoples "fewlings". Com' on Sam, lets get a drink at Westward, I heard they are serving pumpkin spice mead... Mmm... And *chuckles* to believe I was gonna have some guy come in with tele-crystals to get me out of this situation. Such garbage." Outlander went up the stairs and opened a window, then began climbing through. "As always, f*ck all yall. " Outlander finished falling backward through the window into a straw cart outside. Sam (NPC Character) facepalmed. "Sorry, you know he loves his dramatic exits and entrances... " Sam walks out the front door waving goodbye. Outlander met him outside. "Can you belive those guys? #ssholes, amirite? I mean, I didn't even order a drink yet!" "That place wasn't good anyway. The Westward Tavern is WAY BETTER..." Outlander said, walking away, getting ready to regroup at the tavern.

<<Outlander Leaves In Style>>

Edited by Outlander

"It seems I've wandered into a fight between. Two groups, that clashed immediately, one of which is severally under leveled, I will continue to monitor, if that is all right with you." Grimm messaged someone while outside the building peering in through the windows, trying not to look suspicious, which was fairly hard considering he was wearing a cloak, had a scythe, and a face mask that really was just a bunch of bandages. He continued to monitor the players inside, one of which seemed to have a large ego. The bartender looked concerned. Grimm approached the bartender asking questions: "Excuse me, whats going on in there?" and "What are the groups? Who are they?" The bartender said they were fighting between two groups on good the other bad. At least in his book. Grimm knew exactly what he was talking about, he was a part of the "bad" group. He was promised resources to find someone who needed finding. Someone who needed to never be seen again. Someone, who was responsible for the deaths of his friends. Grimm, oh Grimm, he wanted vengeance.

One of the players removed her disguise, revealing herself to be Hestia. "I'm fine...I've gotten more than I bargained for, I'll tell you that..." He said as the illusion wore off, revealing his original appearance in front of everyone. "Yeah, it's me...surprise..." Sharr was surprised that Vigilon was here. "I came for intel on rumors of a suspicious Guild. Yes I'm a hero type, so then in that case, you must know why I wanted information in the first place. Under these circumstances, I'd possibly ask you why you'd ever think about joining these guys, but I guess that'll be for another day." Outlander got on top of a table, and made a miserable excuse. "Nice try, pal, but that's no excuse. What do you think I am? Stupid?" The next few moments were a blur, and it wasn't long before several players either left or fled. There were things he'd need to accomplish, but he couldn't stay here! "Before I leave, I'll give you a bit of a warning. I'll be checking the monument more often, and if I see that you've killed someone illegally...well, I'm sure you could guess the rest." He then bolted for the door, managing to get out of a tavern he'd never return to for ages at least. He ran over to the teleport gate. "Teleport: Nimbus!"

The illusion has worn off!

[Vigilon gets the heck out]

Pinball watched Fae go from the corner of his eye, his heart sinking. He suddenly felt sick to his stomach, his head spinning. He looked to the guy he had angered, immediatly noticing the chains, but showing no real reaction other than that of mild confusion. Quite the foul mouth, Pinball thought irritably. In that moment, he wanted nothing more than to punt the kid across the street, but his anger quickly gave way to sadness. "A duel," he echoed. "Nah, man. None of that. Tired of it." He took a step towards the tavern's wall, leaned against the wall, and sunk to the ground with a thud. "I don't know why you're chained," he began, "and I don't really think I want to know. Just... don't rip my throat out, please. That's a pretty lame way to go out. Thanks." He stared off into the distance, his spear in one hand, leaning against his shoulder - he didn't feel like sheathing it, and he wouldn't be able to put it anywhere else; the cursed weapon was essentially glued to his hand.  "While I'm shocked that anyone would talk with me, I am indeed pleased and flattered.  So what's you're deal with that b****?" Pinball turned to look at the chained boy he didn't know the name of, his brows furrowed. "That... b****," he said, "was an old friend. I think." He placed a hand on his forehead, looking very worried, his voice slightly shaking towards the end, "I... I don't really know at this point." A nervous laugh followed, then he was silent. 

@Domarus

The girl was still somewhat surprised that Hestia and Domarus were working together, even with their reasonings. There was such a burning hatred within one of them. In her mind, that was impossible to ignore and she’d be lashing out the entire time. Although, it now occurred to her, she didn’t know why. And wanted too. Too compromise on your beliefs for conviences, urgh. That’s when the message came through, and the girl flicked through it.

The idea of letting them go pissed Embers off, why not slam them now? But, if there was the chance for fighting in the future. The hungry grin that ate away at her face said it all. The second part confused her, and the last did also. Hikoru? She was certain she knew who he was, although why was beyond her. Why would they wanna control some coward ninja? She scoffed at the idea, but she knew at the end of it all, Domarus made the calls and she followed…for now.

She had been about to storm off, when she heard something outside the tavern. Adrian, and…pinball?! He was the other cloaked one!?  Her anger boiled up within her. The hell was that assmat doing here! She was a little surprised to see Adrian talking, the kid had about the intelligence of a ferret, on a good day. “Hey, idiot” she said to Pinball, walking up to him and towering over him given he had slumped down “Give a message to your guild head, Stry. Tell him what happened yeah? And if you don’t, I swear I will make you eat your damn teeth, got it?” Despite it being a threat, it was the girl caring. She cared enough to ensure the Kid learnt what happened to Fae, and she ‘trusted’ Pinball not to screw up.