[OP-F1] Illegal Guild Recruiting

Sharr did not need words to know that his request for introduction was rejected as soon as he found himself back kneeling on the ground. ‘I could get used to this...’ Then Domarus came to him, introduced himself, and told him that he wishes to bring justice and peace in all of Aincrad and that he had already brought down two illegal guilds. ‘This is someone I have to watch out for. Could he possibly be the guy who brought Vial of Blood down?’ Then one by one, everyone started to leave and get back to their own business. The people left were the ones outside, scythe girl included. ‘Nope, I’m not going to exit there.’ Sharr thought as he made his way to a nearby window and left. He left out a big sigh for not getting arrested as he walked away from the Tavern he sent Outlander a message. ‘Damn that leader!’

Spoiler

@Outlander

I got to these people’s good sides. I joined the guild for the Col, merely to be a Mercenary. So just to let you know, I’m laying low for the time being. Message me if you would need me to do some errands, boss. Also, about the kid, what do we do about her?

[Leaves the thread]

Edited by Sharr
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

While Sharr was typing out his message, Rhozarth watched from the shadows.  Confirming that Sharr was a definite one to watch in the future he snuck back inside where Domarus was, giving him signals since he couldn't actually talk.  From them Domarus learned that he'd need to watch Sharr closely and for a long period of time.  He nodded.

"Good work Rhozarth.  Come, let's pick up Adrian and head back now." 

Adrian watched as @Pinball slipped to the ground.  When Pinball gave his response Adrian snickered and walked over to Pinball, squatting in front of the player, his face directly in front of his.

"Awww, look at the poor little kid, his spirit broken upon finding out someone he thought was a friend is actually messed up in the head.  Well guess what dead eyes?  You're messed up as well.  Everyone's got it.  That sickness eating away at your brain.  Consider this death game the key that unlocks it.  Little Fae is a psycho now, she even speaks in third person.  That's an easy sign she's kookoo.  Best accept that she'll practice becoming a serial killer."  He grinned wickedly as he sat beside Pinball as if they were best pals, his eyes leering from underneath his hood.

"Of course, you won't settle with this won't you?  The thought of losing a friend to madness was too much wasn't it?  Know what helps?  Revenge,"  he said with a grin, his voice smooth, silky.  If Pinball wasn't careful his words could easily sway him.

"She was crazy, but it was Outlander who pushed her over the edge.  Why else would she suddenly jump on that train after all?  Not something that happens instantly after all.  It's all Outlander's fault.  So how about you get off your sorry a** and go-"  he heard Embers call out at Pinball.  He gave a sort of semi chuckle giggle noise and turned his head backwards, looking at Embers upside down with that wide grin on his face.

"Hi Auntie @Embers!  How ya doin?  We aren't leaving already are we?  I'm finally enjoying myself after three months of being locked alone in that cave.  Wanna play a game before we go?"
     "Adrian shut up before I make you.  I should have put tape over your mouth before coming here."  Adrian laughed wildly, leaning on Pinball and whispered:

"Let him go unpunished or get payback for what the b**tard did to her, you're choice~"

Pinball flinched as the boy walked over. That's close. Pinball listened silently, a frown on his face. Dead eyes? But the way the boy talked only echoed Pinball's own thoughts; thoughts he hadn't wanted to acknowledge. This game made people terrible. What's stopping him from accepting that thought? He grit his teeth, averting his eyes. Fae's been talking like that since she started this game, Pinball knew. He had always thought it was some kind of coping mechanism, so he had never pushed her about it. To his surprise, the boy only continued. He's trying to get into your headhe thought, you've talked to nuts like this beforeBut he was getting to him. What if Outlander had played a part in it? What had made her get to that point that he didn't know about? He wanted to know. Pinball squirmed in his seat, uncomfortable. 

Pinball looked up to Embers, and immediatly his frown deepened. He pushed himself to his feet, gripping his spear tightly. "Stryder won't do anything," he spat, now in an even worse mood. He looked Embers up and down, and shook his head. He wanted nothing more for her to take a swing at him; but they were in a safezone, and even with his spear, outplaying her wouldn't do him any good. His mind drifted to a dark place, then. He felt his spear ripping through armor. He heard the death sound, but it wasn't coming from a monster's. He immediatly felt sick to his stomach, and he swayed a bit, leaning against the building. Wiping his mouth, Pinball nodded. "Yeah. I'll tell him.

@Embers @Domarus

Hikoru watched things unfold quietly. He was able to see most things that happened, and most of the things that happened in his absence. He wasn't really afraid for any of the players, as most of them had started to leave and things had calmed down soon after he had left. He sighed and decided to call it good, and get back to work. He had wasted enough time trying to get intel, but he would have to invite Hestia to talk to her about what happened, as she didn't seem to agree with the group of people that had showed up. He let out a sigh and fell down, landing in front of the door and looking at the small group, and eyed over them ( @Embers, @Domarus and his friend) before he spoke.

"I'm not against what you did here, please don't take it that way. Any sort of player that wants to kill others should be brought to the people in power and brought to justice." He looked straight at the black-cladded person "But beating up a person, that's where I draw a line. I don't care what you think is right, that is something I don't agree with and I will intervene. If you had just shackled them and held them down, I would have stood by. But, I can't stop what happened, and i'm sorry for having to send you flying across the bar, I admit that even I overreacted in a sort of manner there." He said with a chuckle. "Didn't even think I was that strong or had that much momentum. Anyways, I have a job to get back to, and you people seem to have some sort of agenda, so i'll leave you be." He said as he turned with a wave. "Perhaps we will meet again, maybe on better terms. But no matter, have a good evening." He said before he disappeared into some nearby shadows, Vanishing again and disappearing into the city that they were in

[Hikoru left the thread]

...and what a beautiful day that was. How an attempt to recruit lead to threats and unnecessary violence, what is unnecessary violence? It doesn't exist, all of it is necessary. Sooner or later, almost everyone left. The most interesting part of the day, was when Domarus convinced Outlander, me, clearly the most original character, that I killed whats-her-face, or at least convinced her to kill herself. Who knows? I do anything for entertainment. Fortunately Grimm(Alias Golf) was around and monitoring the conversation. He alerted me(Alias Osiris) Please tell me these code names aren't permanent. But that who thing raises a couple questions, who has the alias Echo? Why did Domarus convince Pinball that Outlander killed his friend? And was he right about his comment? Looks like we will have to continue this next week, but in the meantime. F*ck off, and have a nice day.

SP & Col stuffs: PENDING- DON'T POST ANYTHING ELSE

@Outlander = 1 SP

@Fae = 2 SP

@Sharr = 1 SP

@Domarus = 2 SP

@Hikoru = 1 SP

@Grimm = 0 SP

@Hestia = 2 SP

@Vigilon = 1 SP

@Embers = 1 SP

Oh, Domarus gets another response. SO, ya'll can- *inaudible noises and censor sounds*

OOC Note:  Adrian convinced Pinball that Outlander did that to Fae, not Domarus

Adrian laughed more at hearing Pinball's words before Domarus started pulling at his chain, forcing him to move away from the boy.  Adrian grinned wickedly at Pinball as if he had a new best friend.

"Let me know how it turns out my friend!!  Just let dommy here know and he'll tell me aaaaall the juicy details!"  He began to laugh wildly again and waved his hand goodbye to the player hiding behind the door.  Domarus turned his attention to the door but didn't see anything.  Was Adrian being crazy again or was someone actually there?  He doubted that anyone could have sharp senses other than him, but the kid was a trained assassin with searching skills...  Then Hikoru appeared again and approached Domarus.  When he spoke he knew it was a bulls**t speech and lecture that he'd need to deceive his way through again.  When Hikoru had finished Domarus spoke as if he wasn't offended, even though he was planning to crush the man's spirit and emotional side into dust.

"No need to apologize Hikoru, I never meant to go further than you had seen.  I know you were listening now, since you just appeared here, so you know the purpose of that action.  And the only 'agenda' we have is to get Adrian back to his cell and bind the ten player killers we caught, keep them from escaping.  See you in the next boss raid Hikoru."  With the player gone he looked back to where Adrian had looked, narrowing his eyes a bit through his helmet.  Rhozarth was about to dash but Domarus spoke, stopping him from doing so.

"Not now.  We'll send someone else to investigate.  We have other matters to attend to.  Adrian, move."

Domarus leaves the thread