[F02-PP] Astalavista Bee-Bee<<Long Live the Queen>>

Reinholt stood in his room at an Inn on the second floor. He was preparing to take on a low level Field boss called the <<Wind Wasp Queen>>. He was fairly certain he could take it down by himself, especially with his new armor and sword. He looked at himself in the mirror, admiring the Dragon bone armor. The only thing that wasnt covered was his head, but the rest of it looked pretty cool, if he did say so himself. Along with his cobalt blue sword and his new Sword Arts that he got with those three levels he got while he was with Pinball, he was pretty confident that he wouldn't run into anything he couldn't handle. With a smirk, he leaves the room and the Inn altogether, stepping out into the streets of Urbus. It was raining steadily outside and Reinholt grumbles sourly.  But Urbus was a fairly large city so he decided to get on his way. He hooks thumbs into his belt and starts to walk through the streets toward the east. Rain or shine, he was had a Wasp to kill.

@Pinball

@Fetu Lagi

Edited by Reinholt

Fetu Lagi decided to go to the second floor. This was his first time on the second floor, so he didn't know what to expect. Fetu Lagi knew that this was going to be another step up. He knew this would be a challenge. Fetu Lagi decided to do a quest he heard about called the Wind Wasp Queen. It sounded pretty cool to Fetu. This was going to be a big challenge for him. Before starting the quest Fetu Lagi decided to travel to a large city known as Urbus. "Alright! Let's do it." Fetu made his way towards the town. When he arrived in the city it was raining. He wandered around the city, check it out, in the rain. While he walked around the city he wanted to get a feeling on it and how this was going to be. He looked at everything around him and soaked in a lot of information about the city. He then saw a person walking on the streets of Urbus. Fetu Lagi started to follow him and caught up to the player. "Man I'm drenched because of this rain. Maybe this player could help me with this quest." Fetu thought to himself. 

It was rare that such a low leveled floor rained - at least, that's what Pinball's experience told him. He held a hand out, watching the drops hit his palm and scatter. He was sitting atop a house, watching Reinholt walk below him. This isn't creepy in the slightest, he knew. Through the rain he saw another player start to approach him. Curious, Pinball stood, just barely balancing on the rain-slicked roof. He tiptoed his way to the edge of the house, then hopped onto the next, nearly slipping as a leather boot hit the sloping roof. He walked along with Reinholt now, watching the new player catch up and ask for help. It was then that Pinball leapt from the house... or attempted to. As soon as he tried to push himself away, he stumbled, then went tumbling off the housetop, making quite the racket as he hit the wet roads of Urbus. "Ow, ow, ow," he mumbled, the purple <<Immortal Object>> symbol appearing on the ground under him, "that wasn't what I planned." He staggered to his feet, looking at @Reinholt and the new player. ( @Fetu Lagi ) 

Edited by Pinball

Reinholt pushes the hair back off his face with a sour grumble. Damn this rain. I should wait till it clears up. But It’s already accepted. Might as well get it done. He thinks to himself with a sigh. He could feel the rain running down his face and dripping off his beard. He hears steps behind him and he starts to turn, his hand instinctively reaching for his sword. He knew, being in a safe zone he was safe but being a cop, his hand moved before he realized what he was doing. He see’s a youngish kid walking pretty quickly toward him, looking like he had a question. Reinholt was about to greet the player when another player comes crashing to the ground behind him. He hesitates for a moment, but then the player starts to rise to his feet. "Pinball!? What are you doing up there?" He narrows his eyes and an amused grin spreads across his face. "Were you stalkin me?"

@Fetu Lagi

@Pinball

Fetu Lagi went up to the player Reinholt. "Hey, I hear your Reinholt and that you need help doing a quest to defeat a boss right?" Fetu asked in a confident voice, though he was tired. Fetu Lagi's sanity felt like it was dropping cause of the amount of rainwater hitting him and all the splashing and chit chatting noise, going around him. Backing up his other question Fetu asked, "I also hear that there is another player tagging along right?". Fetu opened his vision a bit wider so he can really focus. He saw Reinholt in front of him. " Wow." Fetu thought to himself. Fetu saw the dragon bone armor he had on. "Wow, hehe, kinda looks like Skyrim."  Fetu Lagi thought to himself. He then wondered how this quest was going to be like. About how these next few days will be like. "Huh, hopefully, I won't die doing this quest." Fetu thought. 

@Pinball @Reinholt 

Edited by Fetu Lagi

Pinball was on his feet now, looking at Reinholt. A brief moment of confusion was evident as it crossed the boy's face, but it rather quickly lightened into a humorous grin. "Ayy, Reingoat," he said merrily, his arms held out wide. "What's hot, tater tot?" He looked Reinholt up and down, noticing the new equipment. A sword and armor. Pinball didn't comment on it, however, his attention turning to the approaching player. "Who's..." he began, but when the guy started to speak, he went quiet. They're doing a quest?  Did Reinholt put up a notice or something? Pinball looked at the new player, scanning his face for any ill-intent, or otherwise unpleasant emotion. Finding none, he glanced back over to his former party-member, wondering how the man would respond to his offer. "You're doing a quest, Rein?" It was the first time he'd shortened the man's name, and it rolled off his tongue in a weird, unfamiliar way. Still, he took a liking to it, and he'd continue to use that along with the other spins on the man's name. 

Reinholt had his menu pulled up and with a shrug he swipes it away. Guess I did put a notice up and didn't realize it. He offers a smile toward the new player. "Yeah I'm Reinholt." He says and turns his attention toward Pinball. "Hey Pin. How's it going bud?" He chuckles at the mentions of a quest and nods his head. "Yeah, I was doing this <<Long Live the Queen>> quest. It's a field boss, that I can probably solo, but you're both more than happy to tag along." He pulls up his menu and sends both players a party request, before turning toward the player that hadn't introduced himself. With a smirk, he brushes the hair out of his face again .He felt confident that no harm would come to this other player. Between himself, with his new gear, and Pinball who was probably triple their level, there was no reason to worry at all.

@Fetu Lagi

@Pinball

Edited by Reinholt

"Ah, hi... My name is Fetu Lagi hehe. I would like to tag along with you guys on your quest." Fetu said. Fetu then swiped his left hand to open his menu. He then accepted Reinholt party invitation. "Hey, shall we go into a store or some cover, I'm getting kinda sick of this rain falling on me." Fetu then turned his attention to the player near Reinolt.  Fetu nodded his head. "Hey, how are you? Pinball right? Ah?" Fetu said putting a grin on his face. Fetu Lagi thought to himself about these two players. Fetu figured that he can trust them. He was getting a good vibe from these people. Fetu looked at Pinball noticing that he was a very high level. "Wow, better not piss him off or mess with him. I'm guessing these guys are close friends and in the same guild as each other." Fetu thought. 

Pinball gasped. "Long Live the Queen?" Pinball had fond memories of the quest - it hadn't been very long since he had completed the quest and met his rival, Mars. Pinball grinned. "I wanna come with," he said, opening his menu with a quick flick of the wrist. He tapped open his inventory, and unequipped the spear slung across his back. With a maniacal cackle, Pinball went through the standard knuckle cracking motion. "Zomekko!" The jar tied to his belt shook violently, a shadowy fog bursting forth surrounding both of his fists. The dark mist swirled and flickered, covering his fists entirely; it pretty much looked like black fire. Letting out another crazy laugh, he punched his fists together, wisps of shadow getting flung away and splashing onto the ground like the rain. "A knuckle sandwhich'll loosen 'em up," he said, then shot a fist in the air. Letting loose a war cry, Pinball charged towards the quest, which would inevitably lead them outside of the safe zone. "Let's get 'em!"

Reinholt nods toward @Fetu Lagi. "Nice to meet you Fetu Lagi." He says just before Pinball puts on his little show and charges off like a crazy person. Chuckling he motions for Fetu Lagi to follow him. "Naw, it should probably clear up soon. I'd like to get back before dark so lets hit to road." He had to admit, Pinball's ghost cat thing familiar was pretty cool. He had heard there was a special quest that granted a familiar, but it could get hard so he decided it would best to wait until he was a big higher level. "Just stick near me when we get into combat and let me attack first. What kind of weapon to you use? I have a 2handed straight sword that i don't need anymore that you might benefit from." He was trying to help the kid, plus he didn't any use for his old sword. The stats might benefit Fetu Lagi and he would feel better knowing he helped someone else instead of just making some Col off it.

Edited by Reinholt

Fetu Lagi looked up at Pinball in a strange look. Wonder what the heck he was doing. Fetu looked near Pinball and right on his side was some sorta familiar. It looked like some kinda cat. "That's pretty cool I see you got a Familiar. How do you get something like that I would like be have a Familiar." Fetu said to Pinball. Fetu then listened to what Reinholt was saying. Fetu Lagi started to follow Reinholt. "Yeah, your right Reinholt the quicker where there the faster well be done." Fetu then listened to what Reinholt had to say about his old sword. A two handed straight sword that Reinholt was willing to give Fetu. Fetu accepted his offer. "Yeah I can take the sword. Thank you." Replying to Reinholt. "I think that's pretty nice that he is willing to give me his old sword. It sounds like he got my back to. Better listen to these guys. They seem to know what there doing." Fetu thought to himself.

Pinball turned as he hopped ahead, his fists still enveloped with the flaming shadow. The rain slicked roads were quite slippery, he quickly noticed, so he slowed down a bit, not wanting a repeat of the rooftop thing. People couldn't feel any real pain in SAO, but that didn't stop emotional trauma; namely, at least in Pinball's case, embarrassment. He watched the two people talk for a moment, and Pinball bent over, leaning forward on his knees. What's takin' 'em so long? With a sigh, Pinball stood, stretching out his back to express his impatience. He hopped up and down, then, waving at the players with his shadowy hand. "Oi! C'mon! Let's hurry and get this done so we can get out of the rain. I don't know about you guys, but I love the rain - when I'm inside. Rain-slicked hair sucks.With that, Pinball spun around once more, and started to run once more. 

Reinholt opens his menu as he walks. With one hand he navigates to his inventory and initiates a trade with Fetu Lagi for his sword. It was a plain two handed straight sword that had a +1 DMG and +1 ACC. With his free hand he reaches and sweeps his Rain-slicked hair out of his face again. "There you go, Fetu Lagi. Just accept the trade request and its yours. And forgive Pinhead up there, hes a bit of a bone head sometimes." Surely Pinball was just being a jokester and not purposely being a bozo. "You can run as much as you like Pinball. I'll walk. Rain or not." He says as they finally leave Urbus and enter the wilderness. Obviously Pinball has done this quest before so Reinholt was more than happy to let him lead the way. Plus if Pinball caused any high level monsters to spawn, due to his level, Fetu Lagi would be fairly safe this far back.

"Already" Fetu Lagi opened up his menu with a flick of his wrist. He then accepted the trade offer and boom. The trade action was complete. "Thank Reinholt. Now if I'm correct I will receive the item once the quest is complete right?"  Fetu said. Fetu then closed his menu with a snap. While walking Fetu looked up and felt the rain drizzling and pouring on his face. The water hitting his hair and scalp, drizzling down towards his nose and cheek. Fetu felt kinda happy and blessed. Fetu thought about the future and the mission. Fetu then looked at the player Pinball. He thought that pinball was acting a bit goofy. Fetu Lagi then wondered if it was Pinball's regular personality. Or maybe he's doing a play and just messing around and showing off. "Hey, Reinholt, does your friend usually act like that? Or is he just playing? Ah? Haha.. Playing in the rain." Fetu said to Reinholt. 

His fists still surrounded in the dark aura, Pinball was running through the streets, and then the wilderness as he passed the city's safezone. He stopped at a puddle, staring at his reflection for a moment. The water looked muddy, swirling with dirt. Raindrops caused his image to shake and distort in the reflection. For a moment, he stood there, but then, twirling around, his hands held out wide, he started singing; intentionally horribly, at that. He kicked up water, rain drops dripping down his face, muddy puddle water further soaking anything that came near. "Singing in the rain!~" Pinball kicked up more water, then spun around again, one leg now more wet than the other. "Reinholt! Reinholt! I'm singing 'Singing in the Rain', in the rain!Pinball cackled to himself, then spun around, and started sprinting into the woods once more, kicking up dirt and mud as he ran past and in-between trees. 

Reinholt can only shake his head when Fetu asks about Pinball. "Yeah, he's an....odd duck. That's for sure. But he has my back, and that's what counts." he says to Fetu as Pinball starts to sing. Chuckling he motions toward Pinball while mouthing the words 'odd duck' to Fetu.

Once out of the settlement, they manage to make good time despite the rain. The buzz of <<Wind Wasps>> fill the air. Reinholt grins wolfishly and points at a -large- wasp that was probably the  queen. "There she is boys. Let's get this done with nice and clean. Fetu, watch yourself. Don't make any dumb moves. Pin, watch out for Fetu, but otherwise sit back and relax. I can handle the wasp"[/color]

Reinholt surges forward and once in range, launches his attack at the Wasp queen. The Wasp easily swoops out of his range then darts forward slashing Reinholt across the arm with its jagged stinger.

Player stats

Spoiler

Level: 7
HP: 140
Energy: 14
DMG: 7
MIT: 18
ACC: 0
EVA: 0

Skills:

Two handed Straight Sword- Rank 2(+4 dmg)

Equipment:

Bruniikahrel's Resilience
Heavy Armor
Tier: 1
Enhancements: Mitigation(2), Thorns(1)

Darukai
Two-Handed Straight Sword
Tier: 1
Enhancements: Damage(2) Paralyze(1)

Sword Arts:

x2 AoE] Blast (4 Energy) - A pair of horizontal sweeping strokes that hits multiple targets.

[x2] Straight (2 Energy) - Begins with the player bending their knees before thrusting forward with a singular powerful strike covering the gap between you and your opponent.

[x3] Scooped (3 Energy) - A three-hit sword art that employs varying over and under-cut motions.

[x4 Stun] Lightning (7 Energy) - A combination of four slashes of varying angles aimed at a single target stunning them.

[x4] Cyclone (4 Energy) - A multi-hit sword art that uses the user's heel as a pivot to spin violently, chaining together multiple hits.

Battle Ready Inventory:

- 3 Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)
-5 Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP)
- 1 Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage)
-1 Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP)

Spoiler

ID#100123 BD=5 MD=8

Sword art Lightning=miss
Wasp Queen attacks. 20dmg
20 dmg - 18 mit = 2 dmg taken

Summary:

Reinholt: 138/140 HP | 7/14 ENG | 7  DMG | 18 MIT

Fetu Lagi: ????

Pinball: ????

Edited by Reinholt

Fetu listened to what Reinholt said to him and listened. He did as he said. Fetu stayed behind Pinball. Fetu Lagi watched Reinholt as he attacked the Queen Bee. Fetu Lagi decided that he would attack the bee right after Reinholt would hit it. Fetu thought this was pretty cool and a bit intense cause this was his first boss fight. Fetu then thought to himself, how he would come to attack the bee. He thought fast. All the people in SAO have pretty good reaction time. Fetu decided he would have to think pretty fast the same as everyone else. "We go this. Reinholt seems like he knows what he's doing, Pinball, he seems like a person just company Reinholt. But I think Pinball's a cool kid. He does have a higher level then both me and Reinholt. He probably knows what he's doing." Fetu thought to himself. 

Pinball took sight of the monster and grinned, going through the motions as if to crack his knuckles. The shadowy fog surrounding his fists seemed to flare in anticipation. There she is boys. Let's get this done with nice and clean. Fetu, watch yourself. Don't make any dumb moves. Pin, watch out for Fetu, but otherwise sit back and relax. I can handle the wasp." Pinball laughed, skipping backwards, shooting the man a finger-gun. "Alright, Rein-y baby," he said, "I'll stand back." He wasn't going to stand back. Pinball was going to punch the wasp in the face. It's what he's been wanting to do the entire time. As soon as Reinholt missed, Pinball clapped the shoulder of @Fetu Lagi. "Don't hurt yourself, bud," the teenager laughed, before darting forward. Warrior's Focus, his Accuracy trinket, dangling at his neck, Pinball ran forward, activating Charge. His fist raised, Pinball cackled. "'Ere I come, dweeb!!" The Wasp Queen didn't know what hit it. THWACK! Pinball's punch knocked the Wasp Queen out of the air, chipping away at its health bar in a burst of shadow. Letting out a fierce shout, the grin never leaving the teen's face, he grabbed the monster with two hands; one holding down the stinger, the other what looked to be its neck. He slammed the monster against a tree, leaves falling free from the shaking branches. He then shouted over to Reinholt, the fierce smile on the boy's face wavering as he struggled to keep the monster pinned. "Come an' get it, Rein!" Pinball turned his attention back to the monster. I should have done Martial Arts with this kind of luck. 

Player Stats: 

Spoiler

Level: 31

Health: 620 | Energy: 62

DMG: 15 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3

Skills:

Combat skills:

<<Charge>> [5/50]: Rank 1 - Novice

Weapon skills:

►<<2H Assault Spear>> [50/50]: Rank 5 - Grandmaster

Armor skills:

►N/A

Extra skills:

<<Fishing>>

<<Familiar Mastery: Fighter>> [18/18]: Rank 3 - Grandmaster

►<<Martial Arts>> [0/50]: N/A

Modifiers:

►<<2H Assault Spear>> Ferocity: +1 Base DMG

Inventory

»[Equipped] [Perfect] Leather Armor of the Amatuer Duelist: +3 EVA

»[Equipped] [Perfect] Warrior’s Focus: +3 ACC

------------------------------------------------------------------

- Combat - 

Action Taken: [Basic Attack] [-1 EN] 

ID# 100181  BD: 10 (Crit+2) 

Pinball deals - 7+2= 9 DMG to The Wasp Queen 

- Players - 

[H:0] @Reinholt: 138/140 HP | 7/14 ENG | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

[H:2] Pinball: 620/620 HP | 61/62 EN | 7 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA 

- Enemies - 

The Wasp Queen: 41/50 HP | 20 DMG 

Edited by Pinball

Reinholt grins as Pinball slams the Wasp queen against the tree. He dashes forward, his sword glowing orange and then swings his sword in a heavy horizontal slash. Pinball released the Wasp at the perfect moment as Reinholt's blade bites into it. He uses the momentum to spin, kicking up a small dust cyclone and ending after three rotations, each leaving a clean slash mark on the queen. He smirks as the Queen launches a feeble attack at Pinball but it misses. Reinholt steps back and motions toward Fetu Lagi. "It's weak enough now that you can attack. Just watch out for the stinger and you'll be A-ok." He grins wolfishly and brings his sword out infront of him in a mid-guard, ready for his next attack. He glances at Pinball and smirks. "I'm supposed to be carrying you on this one. But you just had to go all Kung-fu master on me didn't you?" He says with a chuckle, before returning to the matter at hand.

ID100213 BD=8 MD=8

Sword Art Cyclone Vs Wasp Queen=Hit, 28 dmg

Wasp Queen attack vs Pinball(+3Eva)=miss

-Players -

[H:1] Reinholt: 138/140 HP | 3/14 ENG | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

[H:0] Fetu Lagi: ???

[H:2] Pinball: 620/620 HP | 62/62 EN | 7 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA

- Enemies -

The Wasp Queen: 13/50 HP | 20 DMG 

Edited by Reinholt

Fetu Lagi then listened and watched Reinholt and Pinball. Fetu Lagi quickly decided that he's going to join the fight. Fetu ran towards the Bee with his sword out. He charged towards the bee and swung his sword. The Bee then dodged Fetu's sword. "Ah! I missed!"   Fetu Lagi yelled out. The Bee then flew above Fetu and circled him, taunting him as he missed. ("Bzz Bzz BZZZ!") The taunting kinda pissed Fetu off. Fetu ran over towards Reinholt as the Bee flew around and taunted.The noise from the bee was so loud and noisy, it sounded like a huge beehive. "Ah... Can't believed I missed!.  Man, I don't like this Bee. Back home before SAO I was a beekeeper and produced honey. Ah, your turn Pinball!"  Fetu said. The Queen Bee swarmed around. Fetu starting doing a buzzing noise. "Hey, Buzz Buzz over here. Bzzz BZZ." Fetu said laughing.

100251 BD=2  CD=1 LD=13 

Wasp Queen 13/50 HP