{PP-F8} Into the Woods <<Monkey King>> COMPLETE!

Pinball laughed. "Yeah, in this weather, dude." He strut forward, tapping the side of the spear slung across his back. "Gotta do what ya gotta do, am I right?" He chuckled again, then motioned for his party member to follow him. "Come on, there's a stream not too far from here. Partial cover, too." He turned to look at Reinholt, walking backwards. With a nod, and a raised eyebrow, he repeated: "Partial.

It wasn't long before they reached the stream Pinball spoke about. The water was cool, and moving quickly downhill, perfect for the thirsty adventurer. To each side of the mini-river, there were tall trees with thick leaves; the rain that passed through these trees was significantly less than that of anywhere else in the forest, save for any rocky overhangs, which were, of course, absent from this area. "You can sit if you're tired," he said, pointing over to the side, under the trees. Pinball pulled out his fishing pole and cast the line, only to immediatly pull up a Loot Monster. "Oh, for Christ's sake," he grumbled, easily avoiding the slash of a dagger. Pinball reached for his spear, analyzing what he had just pulled up. It looked like some kind of goblin, except instead of the usual green skin, it was blue. It held a dagger in one hand, and a small buckler in the other. "Is that even practical?"

-----------------------------------------------

Fishing: 

ID# 100024  CD: 2 (Loot Mob) 

- Combat - 

ID# 100024  MD: 5-3= 2 (Miss!) 

Aquatic Goblin attacks Pinball - Miss! 

-Players -

[H:0] Pinball: 620/620 HP | 41/62 EN | 15 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA

[H:0] Reinholt: 140/140 HP | 1/14 ENG | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

- Enemies -

Aquatic Goblin: 310/310 HP | 93 DMG

Edited by Pinball
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grumbling sourly, Renhikt treks through the dense forest after Pinball. Honestly he didn't know why he was so surly. This was certainly better than sitting in his shop doing nothing. Plus they just killed a giant monkey and he gained some good XP from that. He waves his hand dismissively at Pinball when they finally arrived to their fishing location.

"I may be older than you, but I'm not old enough I need to sit after some light work. You go ahead and start fishing. I'm going to go stream a bit and try and find some materials myself. He says as he carefully makes his way up stream, humming a soft tune to himself. He hadn't gone far before he crouches down next to the rushing water and begins to search for some material. Luck must of been on his side as he pulls one up and with a smirk statshes it into his inventory. With an appreciative whistle he turns to walk back to Pinball, to see what kind of luck he was having.

When he got there he sees a bluish goblin armed with a dagger and a buckles. With a sigh he casts his ponch over his shoulder and draws his sword. "Seriously Pinball? I'm gone five minutes and you've already fished up a monster? What am I going to do with you?"

Spoiler

ID# 100058 LD=20

1 t1 mat found.

Edited by Reinholt

Pinball glanced over to Reinholt as the man drew his sword and cast his poncho aside, not wanting to take his eyes off the bluish goblin leaping from left to right in front of him. "Seriously Pinball? I'm gone five minutes and you've already fished up a monster? What am I going to do with you?" The thing looked quick on his feet, and the dagger it weilded looked pretty sharp. He wasn't sure what Reinholt's stats were, and he didn't want to find out if the man could take a hit or not. Pinball drew the spear from across his back, offering a weak smile. "Uhh, help me, preferably." The spear slapped the palm of his hand as he gripped the weapon, the icy spear taking on a purple glow as he got into position. Shadows swirled around his weapon as Zomekko joined the fight, and Pinball leapt forward with a grunt. He closed the distance quickly, his spear lashing out to land its jabs on the creature; but the little goblin was quick. It deflected some of the attack with its shield, spun around, and landed a nasty dagger slash across his back. Pinball stumbled forward, whirling around to face the monster, feigning jabs at it to keep the pressure on the thing. "Rein! Be careful! You might get hurt.

-----------------------------------------------------

-Combat- 

Action Taken: Sword Art - [Dimension Stampede] [+1 EN, -17 EN] 

ID# 100069  BD: 7 (Hit!) MD: 9 (Crit+1) 

Aquatic Goblin attacks Pinball - Hit! ~ 94 DMG

Pinball attacks Aquatic Goblin - Dimension Stampede 

15*15= 225 DMG 

-Players -

[H:1] Pinball: 526/620 HP | 25/62 EN | 15 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA

[H:0] Reinholt: 140/140 HP | 1/14 ENG | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

- Enemies -

Aquatic Goblin: 85/310 HP | 93 DMG

Edited by Pinball

Reinholt chuckles and shakes his head. "Help you? I guess." He says as he brings his sword up into a low guard before him. After Pin launched his attack, the goblin quickly counter attacked and hit Pinball across the back. With a growl he surges forward. Being mindful of the wet terrain between him and the goblin, he approaches quickly but carefully.

With Pinball keeping the pressure on, Reinholt thought he had a clean shot. His sword flashes orange as slashes forward from a low guard. The Goblin nimbly side steps Reinholt's blade and has the gall to stick it's tongue out at Reinholt.

He steps back even with Pinball, letting the spear keep the goblin at bay. "Pin, you see that? This ugly goblin stuck it's tongue out at me!" He says acting as if it had offended him. "You'd better kill it before I get my hands on it! That's fire sure! A grin spreads across his face, just before he sticks his own tongue back out at the goblin.

Spoiler

ID# 100080 BD=5

Sword art Scooped=Miss

-Players -

[H:1] Pinball: 526/620 HP | 25/62 EN | 15 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA

[H:0] Reinholt: 140/140 HP | 0/14 ENG | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

- Enemies -

Aquatic Goblin: 85/310 HP | 93 DMG

Edited by Reinholt

Pinball turned, watching Reinholt run at the monster. He was filled with anxiousness at that moment; the goblin had been quick enough to land a cut across his back, and Pinball had paid the price for it. His health was still in the green, he knew, but Reinholt wouldn't be able to last as long against a mob like this. He laughed when the Aquatic Goblin stuck its tongue out, Pinball hefting his spear in preparation. "Well," he smiled, "I'm not so sure it'll have a tongue after we're done with it... or like. A body. Period." Pinball activated a weaker Sword Art he thought would be enough to take out the remaining health the monster had left, and ran forward, beginning his attack. He used Dancing Spear, pole vaulting into a kick, sending the Goblin flying into a tree. Seeing the almost non-existant health bar of the creature, he finished early, stabbing it through its unprotected stomach. The monster grabbed the spear, then shattered. A small rewards screen popped up in front of Pinball, and he dismissed it. "Too easy," he laughed. 

- Combat - 

Action Taken: Sword Art - [Dancing Spear] [+1 EN, -6 EN] 

Pinball attacks Aquatic Goblin: ID# 100109  BD: 9 (Crit+1) - 15*6= 90 DMG 

Aquatic Goblin is DEAD 

-Players -

[H:3] Pinball: 526/620 HP | 25/62 EN | 15 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA

[H:0] Reinholt: 140/140 HP | 0/14 ENG | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

- Enemies -

Aquatic Goblin: 0/310 HP | 93 DMG

Loot Roll: ID# 100110  LD: 3 

• Gained [x930] Col 
Edited by Pinball

Reinholt smirks as Pinball utterly destroys the goblin and slams his sword into its sheath. ”That little bugger got what he deserved.” He mutters, looking at Pinball. ”You gonna fish some more? If so try and nab something –not- a monster, Eh?” He says, chuckling and heading down stream some.  ”I’ll be over here, within ear shot.” He calls back to Pinball, tugging his poncho back down over his armor.

He walks a bit, humming a tune softly, letting his mind wonder. It was fairly peaceful, even in the midst of this storm. Pausing for a moment, he kneels down on a rock and reaches into the water. He searches the water for a couple moments and pulls his hands out, frowning slightmy. With a soft sigh he rolls from his knee to his butt and means against a tree for a moment. It had been a long day already and for once he wasn't being actively rained on as the large leaf above him shielded him from the rain.

Spoiler

ID#100129 LD=5

Edited by Reinholt

"Yeah, you're right," he agreed. The Aquatic Goblin had gotten him good across the back, and he had used quite a bit of energy to kill the thing. Luckily, though, Reinholt hadn't gotten hurt, and that's all that really mattered. He'd survive another day. He slung his screar across his back, retrieving his fishing pole. As Reinholt walked off, Pinball called out to him, "Don't go too far! Remember that this is Floor 8. Look out for bears. And Orcs." He shrugged, prepared his fishing pole, then cast the line, softly, watching the hook sink under the rushing water. He waited, then, thinking about nothing in particular, and started to hum. He wondered if Reinholt would find anything; hopefully, if he was lucky, he'd stumble across a treasure chest. He felt a heavy, nearly unfamiliar tug on his line. It wasn't a boss monster or a loot mob, since it lacked the forceful pull, and it wasn't a fish (or multiple), since it wasn't as gentle. He reeled it in as far as he could, then stuck his hands under the water, pulling free from the stream a treasure chest! 

Fishing: ID# 100132  CD: 12 (Treasure Chest!) 

Edited by Pinball

Reinholt sits there under his leaf for some time. Almost falling asleep to the sound of the rain fall, that is until his leaf had taken enough water and drops a literal bucket load of water right on Reinholt’s head. He curses and sputters loudly. ”Gah! Guess that’s what I get for trying to nap out here.” He grumbles as he rises to his feet. He sees a relatively shallow part of the stream and decides to check out the other side. He starts to walk through the water toward the other side. He misjudged the current and loses his footing sending him face first into the cool water. The water was shallow enough that it couldn’t sweep him downstream but now he is cursing, sputtering and slashing loudly as he tries to get his footing again.

He find a his footing and grumbles as he trudges back to the back he came from, deciding it was a bad idea after all to try and cross. With a sour look on his face be starts to head back toward Pinball, still grumbling loudly.

Edited by Reinholt

Pinball sat staring at the chest for quite some time. He remembered opening the chest only to find mimics twice; once when he was with Hei, who, at the time was stronger than him, easily dispatching the creature, and the second when he was with Spangie, who he had to protect from the toothy mob. He looked around, hearing Reinholt cursing in the distance; but he didn't hear the sound of steel on steel, nor did he hear any sign of a monster, so he turned his attention back to the chest. He ran his fingers along the edge of the chest, Zomekko seeping out of her jar to sit watching Pinball. His hands met at the latch, just as he took notice of Reinholt's approach. "Yo, Rein," he said, "come check this out!" Pinball flipped open the lid of the box, flinching out of instinct. CRUNCH! The red and gold chest now took on a purple-ish hue, and the inside of the box was now linedwith row after row of jagged teeth. A long, purple tongue wrapped around Pinball's arm - the same one that was locked in the Mimic's gaping maw. Pinball, hitting the chest and cursing up a storm (too profane to write, of course), yanked his arm free. From hand to above his elbow, his arm was littered with red stab wounds. Pinball reached for his spear, still cursing. 

------------------------------------------------------

Action Taken: [Opening Treasure Chest] [+1 EN]

ID# 100138 LD: 1 (Mimic) 

- Combat - 

ID# 100138  MD: 10 (Crit+2) 

Mimic attacks Pinball - HIT! ~ 95 DMG

-Players -

[H:0] Pinball: 431/620 HP | 26/62 EN | 15 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA

[H:0] Reinholt: 140/140 HP | 0/14 ENG | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

- Enemies -

Chest Mimic: 310/310 HP | 93 DMG 

Edited by Pinball

Reinholt grumbles loudly still as he walks. Parts of him that had stayed dry were definitely wet now. With a huff he starts to walk back toward where he left pinball. He had walked a bit further than he had meant to so it took longer than he expected to trudge back to where he left his friend. A twig snaps behind him and he whirls around, his hand on the hilt of his sword. Not seeing anything, he goes to turn around to walk back to Pinball. His foot finds a rather slick rock and with a Omph he hits the ground...again.

He decided since he was already face to the ground he would search for the materials. After a moment of not findings slowly climbs back to his feet. Now, covered nearly head to toe in mud he makes his way back to Pinball...who has his arm inside a monster treasure chest. "Seriously! This makes three consecutive monsters you've fished up..c'mon man!" He curses and draws his Sword, moving beside Pinball. " You okay man?" He says casting a glance at Pinball, genuinely concerned.

(ID#100180 LD=5)

Edited by Reinholt

Pinball was a bit annoyed as he drew his spear, adrenaline coursing through his veins. He eyed his Energy bar, concerned. He might not have enough to finish the fight. Letting loose a growl as Reinholt stepped to his side, he nodded, his teeth grit. "I'm fine!" the boy snapped, way harsher than he had intended. He took a few leaps back, giving himself enough room, and charged the creature, hoping to kill the disgusting thing right then and there. The Mimic cackled, the chest bouncing up and down, its long, purple tongue tasting the air. It grinned, jagged teeth chomping down on its own tongue. "Die, damn it!" His boots kicked up red sparks as he ran (as well as mud), the boy having <<Charge>>'d the foul creature. His attack landed true; the monster's hit the dirt as he slammed his spear across it, a long gash across the wooden mob. The Mimic lie still. Pinball took a few steps back, preparing to deal the final blow. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Action Taken: Sword Art - [Dimension Stampede] [+1 EN, -17 EN] / Charge! / +1 Base 

ID# 100182  BD: 5+3= 8 (Hit!) MD: 4-3= 1 (Miss!) 

Chest Mimic attacks Pinball - Miss! 

Pinball attacks Chest Mimic - Hit! 

15+1= 16*15= 240 DMG to CHEST MIMIC 

-Players -

[H:1] Pinball: 431/620 HP | 26/62 EN | 15 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA

[H:0] @Reinholt: 140/140 HP | 0/14 ENG | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

- Enemies -

Chest Mimic: 70/310 HP | 93 DMG 

Edited by Pinball

Reinholt grins as he watches Pinball's attack land and the Mimic get thrown to the ground. Pinball dances back out of the way and Reinholt nods. "We got this man. Don't stress." He says as he takes his sword In both hands and surges forward. His blade begins the glow orange but just as he begins his attack, his feet slip our from under him and he slides across the ground. His momentum carried him under the Mimic and the other side, where with a curse he quickly climbs to his feet. He grits teeth and watches as his energy bar depletes to zero. He had faith in Pinball, but if he didn't land a good hit next round it was going to be a long fight. His luck today was utter trash and now with zero energy he could only use normal attacks. He sighs softly, longing for the day that he could actually be useful in a fight instead of just being a smuck.

ID#100211 BD=2

Sword art Scooped vs mimic= missed

-Players -

[H:1] @Pinball: 431/620 HP | 26/62 EN | 15 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA

[H:0] Reinholt: 140/140 HP | /14 ENG | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

- Enemies -

Chest Mimic: 70/310 HP | 93 DMG 

Edited by Reinholt

Pinball was still upset with his poor luck. When he heard Reinholt tell him they had this, Pinball nearly snapped at the man again. But he shook his head. He's right, just... calm down. Pinball took a deep breath, let it out in a long sigh, and nodded. "You're right," Pinball said finally, "after this I think we should just head back. Or maybe we fish longer? I'll leave the choice up to you, but..." he looked up, holding a hand out, raindrops soaking his already wet hand. "The weather is getting worse, weirdly." He looked back to the monster. "Yeah, let me finish this and we can head back." He hefted his spear in both hands, then walked up to the mimic, his weapon glowing brightly in the eerie forest. One fancy looking Spear Sword Art later, the monster shattered in a burst of ice and shadow. Pinball took a step back, breathing heavily. "Let's go back to my shop."

-----------------------------------------------------------

- Combat - 

Action Taken: Sword Art - [Dancing Spear] [+1 EN, -6 EN] 

ID# 100249  BD: 10 (Crit+2) MD: 8-3= 5 (Hit!) 

Mimic attacks Pinball - Miss! 

Pinball attacks Mimic - Hit! 
15+2= 17*6= 102 DMG 

-Players -

[H:2] Pinball: 431/620 HP | 21/62 EN | 15 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA

[H:0] Reinholt: 140/140 HP | /14 ENG | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

- Enemies -

Chest Mimic: 0/310 HP | 93 DMG 

- Loot Roll - 

ID# 100250  LD: 3 (Nothing) 

Gained: [x930] Col 

Edited by Pinball

Reinholt let's out a sigh of relief as the monster dies and sheathes his sword. He could tell that these back to back fights had taken their toll on Pinball, so he walks over and pats the boy on his shoulder. "You did good Pin. Sorry I couldn't be more help but one day soon we will be able to fight side by side. I truely appreciate you bringing me with you and watching out for me so I can grind out levels faster. He smiles toward Pin and starts to walk away. "As far as fishing is concerned, I don't think I'll ever fish with you again. You seem to drudge up nothing but monsters that want to eat us." He chuckles as he walks though the wilderness. "C'mon Pal. I know a place round here that has awesome donuts." His chuckle turns into a rich laugh as he plods on, the rain slowly washing the mud off him.

Pinball sighs, happy that the fights were finally over. He looked around the small clearing once more, taking note of the heavy drops of water that bombarded the stream he had been fishing in. His health was low, and his energy was lower, so he figured it was finally time to give up. He looked to Reinholt as he walked along, laughing along with him as he commented on the donuts. They made their way through the forest, Pinball ranting about his bad luck to the man. "...and like, nope! It's a Mimic! Everytime, dude! Everytime!He sighed heavily, lamenting. 

Then, a whisper in his ear. "Pinball," it said, "Pinball~." The teenager whirled around, kicking up mud as he reached for his spear. He saw nobody. But he heard laughter, and it was of the condescending brand. "Why are you hanging out with such low-leveled players?" Pinball grit his teeth. Sugutsuya, he knew, a pit forming in his chest. He glared at Reinholt. "Don't you know?" Pinball pointed. "Run!" The air behind Pinball shimmered and shook, as if light was bending and reality was being warped - just as he belted that out, he felt the cold kiss of a blade sliding across his neck. Sugutsuya whispered in his ear as the blade opened his throat; a red smile where no smile should be. "You're among wolves now." Pinball's joints locked up on him, and he saw the Paralysis status flash under his healthbar. Pinball fell to the ground, twitching. Where Pinball once stood was now a grinning, pale, white-haired youth wielding a wicked looking dagger. Sugutsuya poked his cheek with his own blade, then hopped over Pinball to Reinholt with a smile, offering him an outstretched hand. "Hi! I'm Sugutsuya. It's nice I finally get to meet you!

Despite the bad luck, Reinholt was having fun. This kid made him want to get stronger, made him look forward to get stronger. Not just to help beat the game, but because he genuinely enjoyed going in adventures with Pinball. "Then why do you fish man? Literally you're 3 for 3 when you've fished with me. And that River Reaper? Yeesh." He pats Pinball on the shoulder.

Then he hears the faintest whisper. He recognized the name and turned to Pinball just as the boy started to turn around. He hears the voice clear, asking why Pinball was hanging out with such low level players and he grits his teeth. Pinball points and shouts to run  but Reinholt refused. He planted his feet, hand on his sword, his eyes darting around. Suddenly the voice materializes behind Pinball, sliding a blade across his friends neck. The boy drop to the ground. Panic raced through Reinholt's very veins, but Then he saw Pinball's HP gauge on his part HUD with the flashing Paralyzed status next to it. The attacker was now walking toward Reinholt, his hand outstretched. Sugutsuya? Who the hell? He thought to himself. "Go to Hell Sugartits."[/i] He says, his body bursting forward. His sword flies from it's sheath, swiping at Sugutsuya's hand, mainly a distraction for his actual attack. His blade glows orange as he launches his stunning Sword Art at Sugutsuya.

Sugutsuya stood there, a smile on his face... until Reinholt's blade cut across his palm, leaving a red, pixelated gash from his wrist to the tip of his index finger. Sugutsuya's health bar barely even dropped before jumping up to full again. Sighing, Sugutsuya frowned, then, pulling his hand back, leapt backwards, easily, looking almost practiced, ducking, dodging, and ultimately evading the man's Sword Art. "I don't get it," he whined, "do you think you're the hero or something?" Sugutsuya shook his head, placing his hand on his head, his eyes shut tight, and growled. "I don't get it, don't get it.. My head hurts..! I don't care! I don't care! You're dead anyways!!" The white-haired youth darted forward, closing the distance in a single leap. In the instant Reinholt finished his attack, Sugutsuya pressed forward, knocking one hand to the side, only to grip the arm that held his weapon. Sugutsuya spun around into a stab at Reinholt's now exposed chest. Like a bee's stinger, Sugutsuya's dagger lashed out in quick succession. Clank! Clang! Reinholt's armor protected him from the brunt of the attacks. "Tsk!" Sugutsuya let go of Reinholt's sword arm, instead taking hold of the man's neck. Gthhk! Two more stabs, now sliding through the gaps of the man's armor. Watching his healthbar drop substantially, Sugutsuya eased up, and let go of the man's neck... only to jump into a bolley kick, aiming for Reinholt's exposed head. 

Listening to Sugutsuya ramble on, it was clear as daylight that this wasn't the man he once knew. This wasn't Sugutsuya the Info-broker. Something had snapped in that guy's head. It was at this moment, through clattering teeth and numb joints, that Pinball, fighting through the Paralysis, managed to roll onto his stomach. Pinball grit his teeth, and pushed himself off the ground, starting to regain feeling in his fingers and toes. As he stood, he watched in horror as Sugutsuya spun into a kick. Pinball wasn't fast enough to make it in time. Don't die, bastard, Pinball thought angrily, taking a stiff step forward, pulling his spear free from its sheathe. 

Reinholt roars as the man -easily- dodges his sword art. "do you think you're the hero or something?" The man says, enraging Reinholt that much more. But before he could retort, Sugutsuya was on him. He broke Reinholt's grip of his sword before grabbing his dominate arm and delivering two blows. They thunk off his chestplate, leaving two neat marks in the Dragonbone. Realizing that won't work, Sugutsuya grabs Reinholt by the neck and pulls him close, delivering two stabs to his arm pit. Reinholt gasps, his healthbar dropping to the red.

Reinholt is released and stumbles backward as Sugutsuya leaps into air, aiming a kick at Reinholt's head. Reinholt just barely manages to bring his arm up and block most of the blow, but the force sends him sprawling to the ground, his sword tumbling out of his hand. He grits his teeth as he forces himself to move. Now on his hands and knees, he glares at Sugutsuya. "That all you Got Sugartits?" He grunts as he finds the hilt of his sword in the mud and uses his sword to help him stand. "This 'hero' is gonna end you!" He snarls at Sugutsuya, barely able to stand with his sword weakly held by his right hand, the tip resting on the ground.

"All I got," Sugutsuya echoed casually. He flipped his knife in the air, catching it by the blade. His victory was secure, clearly. With a grin, the man stepped forward, flipping the blade once more, this time snatching it out of the air by the handle. "Hardly." Sudden, heavy footsteps caused the white-haired player to whirl around, surprised. "I'll kill you!" Pinball stabbed once, twice, three, four times, his eyes glowing with intent. Sugutsuya just barely managed to dance out of the way as Pinball jumped, slamming his spearhead in the ground, the grass he had struck immediately freezing over and hissing as the rain hit it. "Pinball," Sugutsuya complained, "why did you leave me?With a loud, shrieking laugh, Sugutsuya charged forward, running low to the ground. Pinball flinched. Once again, he was reminded of the man the Info-broker used to be. He had acted normal when he told him he was quitting the business... what had changed since then? "The pact has been broken," he cackled, "and the Moon mocks our doctrine." Sugutsuya went to stab, but Pinball lowered his spear, jabbing at the man. To avoid getting impaled, Sugutsuya was forced to jump back. He hung his arms loosely at his sides, his dagger barely gripped in his palm. He looked sad. Defeated. Pinball felt his eyes gravitate towards his old friend's orange cursor. How did it come to this? "Pinball," he repeated, then, almost a whisper, "black is white as white is black. The cats are listening." Pinball's eyebrows furrowed. He's lost it. 

Edited by Pinball

Reinholt grins wolfishly. Pinball had picked up on his hint to try a surprise attack. He watches Pinball's furious attack, silently rooting for him to hit. Reinholt had no idea who this Sugutsuya was, but obviously they had history together. He didn't care, the guy was trying to kill both of them and it was going to end. He watches as Sugutsuya dodges Pinball's attacks. This was a new side of his friend. He could tell Pinball was attacking with Intent. No matter who this guy was, Reinholt refused to let him hurt Pinball. He stumbles forward, the blade of his sword dragging across the mud. He gained momentum until he was at a run, his sword, held low by his right hip was glowing orange. At the last moment he lets out a roar and his sword ignites into sparks. "This ends now!!" He bellows and swings his sword at Sugutsuya, his sword skill activated again. If he were to die, he would do it on his feet and fighting. Not on the ground in the mud.