(PP-F3) Maze of the Minos <<Search for the Hoya>>

"*Gasp* Yea... ahhh... gimme... sec... catch... breath..." he gasped out, trying to catch his breath now that they were safely outside.  "I can't believe I run out of breath this easy even in the game... stupid VR physics..."

After another minute to pull himself together, and flopping himself next to the entrance of the maze- sometimes the misty areas by there held extra treasures- he seemed to be back to normal.  "Yea, if we didn't have each other in there it would have turned out pretty badly, wouldn't it?" he smiled at his friends as he listened, "It was nice to have both of you along with me.  Maybe we can grab some food and talk about doing another quest as a group again?" he asked, too worn out right now to form any real plans. "After we get back safely through the big, spooky forest and back to town of course... this game never gives us a break, doesn't it?"

Spoiler

Search for treasure chest
Roll ID# 136350
LD  8 + 5 = 13

No chest found (boo)

@Dazia

Edited by Benjamin Bookworm
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Benjamin tried to catch his breath, and after a minute he flopped next to the maze's entrance. He agreed that it wouldn't have ended well if the players weren't working together on this, and suggested that they should get something to eat and discuss possibly doing more quests together once they returned to town. "Doing another quest as a group...that...sounds nice." Dazia admitted, considering and liking the idea. "Well then, the sun might start going down any moment, so I think we should get a move on once we're done taking a breather." She suggested. It had been a bit of a long day so far, and while Dazia had enough for today, she wouldn't mind going on another quest with Benjamin again. Yinangi nodded in agreement. "Yeah... I think we should call it a day for now. What do you think, Benjamin?" She asked. Dazia looked to Benjamin, awaiting his answer.

@Benjamin Bookworm

(OOC: I'm pretty sure I don't have any more muse to keep this tread going. Do you mind ending it here?)

Ben nodded- he was worn out from the maze as well, and risking themselves while they were exhausted was not going to help anything.  "Yeah- I could use a good meal and a nap after all of that.  Plus I have to get back to my work shop soon enough- the next floor boss is coming up fast, and I need to finish up my work before then." he said with an exhausted smile. 

"With all the work these quests are... I'm glad to have the both of you here with me.  It's been nice." he said as he got up and brushed himself off. "I don't have any quests coming up later, but there should be a few more as we go up the floors.  If you ever need a healer to tag along, I won't hesitate."

"Also... if you need any help finding your sister too.  I know it's family stuff so I won't pry otherwise.  Just... be careful."

@Dazia

(OOC, will put wrap-up post tomorrow)