[F18-PP] The Ancient myth <<Just For The Halibut>>

I smile as i stand upon the eighteenth floor within my battle gear of my heavy armor, sword, and shield that i have been using for awhile now. the gear set that is the status condition set as i think about he quest to come. Supposedly high health monsters that will be a pain to fight by myself. I quickly open up my menu and scrolls through my contacts of people i know and sees the name Baldur and nods my head figuring there is no harm in joining up with the player. The man seemingly have been kind enough to be around last when we faced the Bane of Blood on fifteen. I shudder slightly at the memory remembering how annoying it was that the boss kept healing off of me, and made me wish i could've just had my damage sword by the end. I then glance once more trying to find one more player to help out as i spot Pinball and then nods my head. Figuring that would work since he is a tier two someone who was meant for this quest, and it would help him get to the frontlines very quickly.

Spoiler

@Baldur@Pinball

How are you two doing. It is your local tank/healer hestia and i am on the eighteenth floor by the teleport gate. i am about to go fishing for a quest called Just For The Halibut. From what i can tell you from what i know the enemies have formidable mitigation amounts, but rather pathetic attack stats. So i would recommend getting some damage buffs. If you want to join me message me within the hour.

With the message sent out i nod my head and sits down by a nearby bench having my familiar at my side as i pet his head gently as we wait as i gaze at my familiar who looks towards me questioningly. We're waiting for some allies don't worry. it will be totally worth it, and the nice benefit is that i won't have to use a immolation potion to try and kill this thing now. I say towards my familiar.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baldur was on the top of Mt Olympus when he suddenly got the message from Hestia. Tearing his steel blue eyes off from the horizon, he dropped the handful of dirt he was holding. He was lost in his own memories. A thousand different places at once. A hundred different lives he had lived. Wait for me, Olympus, my old friend. Tearing his mind away from his old mentor, Baldur looked around him as if he needed to remember where he was. The last time he had stood on this peak, he had been surrounded by the gods of the front line. They had built the greatest alliance the game would have ever seen, and yet it never became anything. Too many disparate people, with different motivations, and no one with the iron will to bind them together, to push them forward.

"There's still a chance, my friend." Baldur buried his hand into the fur of Gram, his wolf familiar as it stood and leaned against him, the wolf's shoulder hitting Baldur right at the knee so that he almost toppled sideways.

"But it seems we have work to do. Hestia has a quest, and I owe her one."

With a swipe of his hand, he opened the UI and found her message. Quickly typing up the response that he would be there shortly.

"Come my friend. Let's fine you something to eat, and then we're going fishing."

And hour later, Baldur and Gram appeared at the teleport plaza. He was dressed as he always was, blue and white coat, sunset colored armor, and his katana. If it was mitigation they were fighting, than his bleeding sword would be the best.

"Konichiwa, Hestia."

Stats:

Spoiler

» Baldur, The Gaijin Samurai

• Base HP: 1070
  • Base EN: 104
  • Base MIT: 61
  • Base ACC: 3
  • Base DMG: 19 (Bleed 1)(36 dmg)
  • Base EVA: 3
  • Battle Heal: 21 HP
  • Search: +3

» Items Equipped:

• Shukketsu - +6 Damage/36 Bleed for 2 turns (on 9-10)
  • Ronin Uwa-obi - 36 DMG MIT/+1 EVASION
  • Emerald Teardrop - +2 ACC/+1 EVASION
  • Dimensional Backpack

» Battle-Ready Inventory:

• Medium T2 Damage Potion x1 | Rare T2 Item | +2 Damage
  • Basic Teleportation Crystal x1 | Good Item | Teleports player to the Town of Beginnings
  • Max Mass HP Recovery Crystal x5 | Perfect T2 Item | +30*Target Tier (30/60/90)
  • Max T2 HP Recovery Crystal II x5 | Perfect T2 Item | +180 HP
  • Safeguard Potion x5 | Perfect Tier 1 | Safeguard
  • Medium Vitality Snack x6 | Rare Tier 2 | Grants +8 Energy

» Skills:

• Searching | Rank 3/5 | +3 Bonus to LD, +3 to Stealth Detect
  • Battle Healing| 2 Rank | While in combat, recover 1% per rank (21HP) at the beginning of your turn
  • Charge | 3 ranks | +1 base damage per rank (+3 damage) once per opponent per combat
  • One Handed Curved Sword | Rank 1/5 | Novice
  • Katana | Rank 5/5 | Grand Master
  • Light Armor | 5 Rank | +25 Mitigation
  • Concentration | No Ranks | Gain +1 BD for a single attack | 5 Turn Cooldown
  • Familiar Mastery: Fighter|  1 Rank | +3 base damage (Does not stack with equipment)
  • Survival | Purchased |  Increases out of combat health regen to (15xTier) 45 per post

» Mods:

• Athletics: +1 DMG +30 HP
  •  Katana Precision: +1 to Accuracy
  •  Katana Ferocity: +1 damage on katana sword arts
  •  Sprint & Acrobatics: +1 Evasion

Edited by Baldur

Pinball leaned back, balancing the chair on its two back legs as he took a sip from one of his shop's fancier glasses. While the cup was fancy looking, the drink wasn't; it was Hot Chocolate, and poorly made at that. With a sigh, the boy slumped forward, the chair falling and hitting the wood floor with a smack. He placed the cup on the foldable table in front of him, stood, and walked over to his shop's window. Ping! A notification. With a flick of his wrist, he opened his menu, tapping through the interface until he stopped at his inbox. Reading through the message, he couldn't help but smile. That's good, he thought. This is another chance to try and catch up to the frontliners. Only way I'll be getting better. Grabbing a few snacks for the road, Pinball hurried out of the small cabin, tightening the straps on his armor as he jogged. 

It wasn't long before he made it to Hestia's meeting location, quickly taking notice of the second player talking to her. He slowed to a walk, not wanting to intrude. Must be the second guy she was talking about, the teenager reasoned. He walked up to the two, waving, should Hestia take notice of him. "Hey," he said, quietly, not wanting to take the initiative in the conversation. He glanced over at the second player, but quickly averted his eyes; he thought it was rude to stare. 

I relax on the bench near the teleportation gate as i relax alongside my familiar just petting him gently as i wait patiently for my guests to show up so we can try to take on the tier two quest as i gaze around the area. Watching contentedly the NPCs and players that walk around the area minding their own business and going about their day. Eventually i hear the sound of the gate go off as i see the very obvious man that is Baldur step forth as i get off the bench and turn towards him with a smile and a wave. Hey baldur what is up. I say with a kind smile upon my face as i gaze towards the man. Myself wearing some vanity casual clothing of a black hoodie with the hood down, and long black pants, and a red shirt. having my hands within the pockets of the hoodie at the moment. How have you been doing since last we had time to talk? I ask a bit curiously towards the player slightly curious what he does in his free time. 'Probably some samurai stuff. he does have the getup for it.' i think idly to myself as i wonder also if there will ever be a Japanese feudal days type of floor.

I then hear the teleport gate go on once more after awhile as i see the familiar shy black haired boy as i smile a bit at seeing Pinball as i gesture from Baldur towards the incoming Pinball. Baldur this is my friend, and questing comrade at this point Pinball. Pinball this is Baldur. I am pretty sure Baldur used to be on the frontlines back in the day till something happened that took up his time. I say with a chuckle as i rub the back of my head as i nod my head happy with the introduction even if it was of a slightly poor quality possibly.

@Baldur

Baldur gave a warm, friendly smile that encompassed them both. He nodded his head to Pinball as Hestia introduced them, and then gave Hestia a deeper bow of his head in greeting.  He had worked with her before, but he had never seen Pinball before. He appeared quite young, and his shyness spoke that he was probably lower level. Baldur would not complain. They should have enough for this quest, and as long as the boss wasn't a big AoE danger, than having a tank meant it was safer to carry a low level player with them. This was Hestia's quest anyways, and it was therefore not his place to question his or anyone else's involvement.

"Hajimemashite, Pinball-kun."

Turning back to Hestia, Baldur gave a bit of playful smile. "Yes, I was a member of the Frontline until it seems Hestia joined. We have yet to overlap, but I am hoping to rejoin the next floor fight, since I missed the last two."

Resting his hand casually on the handle of his katana, Baldur constantly moved and adjusted the position of the saya that extended out behind him to avoid hitting people, or people hitting it.

"I'm afraid I don't have the fishing skill, but hopefully I can still help out with this. I also brought a bleed weapon since you mentioned mitigation might be an issue."

Edited by Baldur

He listened silently as Hestia introduced Baldur, and vice versa. "Haji- oh. Hey... dude." He offered his hand to Baldur as he turned to Hestia, then immediately shoved it back in his pocket as he started to turn back to him. If he could sweat from nervousness in this game, he would be. So he is apart of the frontliners, he thought admirably. At hearing he was planning on joining the next boss fight, Pinball nodded. That's actually my plan, toohe wanted to say, but kept his mouth shut, not wanting to start an overly-awkward conversation; though the coy way he was acting now was undoubtedly making his position even more uuncomfortable. At fishing, he finally spoke up. "D-do you need that skill for this quest? I heard it was kind of tough, but... If that's a requirement, I can help out with that. I actually do have the Fishing skill." He quickly looked the man up and down, sizing him up. He looked like he had come straight out of fuedal Japan, what with the katana, clothing, mannerisms, and the way he spoke. He figured he should probably tell them what he had on his weapon as well. Pointing with a thumb to the spear slung across his back, he said to Baldur, "I have Freeze and Phase on my spear, so hopefully... hopefully that helps. I'm a cook, so I... consumables. I've got those, too." He didn't mention the fourth enhancement, Cursed, since it didn't seem important at the time. Maybe he could make a show about how the spear would literally never leave his hand, aside from the times it was in the makeshift leather strap Pinball used as a sheathe. 

Edited by Pinball

I nod my head with a grin, and chuckling slightly at Pinball's awkwardness showing once more. 'He needs some time to be able to face himself and get over his shyness or awkwardness' I think to myself as i then look between the two warriors. Okay you don't need the fishing skill for this quest since they give you some kind of fishing pole that is meant to help with catching out target. The goal is to fish up the big boy, but we might also fish up its small little minions in the process. Now then i say we're good to go in terms of this quest that is unless anybody needs to use any consumables to try and do enough damage to break through mitigations and such. If not then lets get going. I say with a nod of my head and a smile on my face as i then lead the to towards the direction of where the old little fishing house should which will have the NPC in question waiting for help with the plight of the monster within the lake. Myself ready for combat as i am wearing my armor and such taking this quest as seriously as i can. I glance towards Pinball and leans towards him and says in a soft voice so only he could hear. You can relax Pin no need to be all nervous and such. he is just another person like you or me don't think to much about titles like frontliner or such they aren't important.

@Baldur

Baldur smiled at Pinball's shyness. It was charming from Baldur's point of view. He had once been a shy youth himself, though that was a long time ago. He had no such luxuries here. He had become who he needed to be to survive this game, not just mechanically, but mentally. Turning to Hestia as she gave them the marching orders, he nodded to her.

"I'm ready to go when you are"

Gripping the sword on his left him with his left hand, Baldur looked out over the beautiful lake. What was this mob they were going to fish up? He assumed it would be something like the Loch Ness monster. Not that the Loch Ness monster was real. It always looked more like someone swimming than anything that might be a creature. Not that the creature in this game wasn't real. Well, it wasn't real, but in the context of this game is was as real as anything else. Well, it was more real than the real Loch Ness...

Baldur shook his thoughts away from that dizzying train of thoughts.

"Lead the way. I'll be curious to see what we can fish up." Baldur said with a smile.

@Hestia@Pinball

He hopped up and down, his teeth grit and his eyebrows furrowed, staring intensely at nothing in particular. When Hestia told him to stop acting nervous, he shook his hands violently. "I- I'm not doing it on purpose, damn it!" He held his arms out wide at his sides, and marched off. "Yeah, yeah, let's go," he agreed, still wearing the almost jokingly serious look on his face. He glanced at Baldur as he walked, trying to size up the man once more. He was a frontliner. What would happen if he asked him to a duel? Well, for one, you'll probably get your ass kicked. That was true. Still, he considered asking him for a good while, before ultimately deciding that that was something that should wait until after they finished this quest. Pinball shrugged to himself, letting out a sigh. He tapped through his inventory, walking backwards. "So, uhh, Baldie," he said, trying to push himself to speak, "do you... would you want any consumables? If this thing has pretty high mitigation..." he let his voice trail off, closing his menu with a flick of the wrist. "I mean! If you don't want any, that's cool. I get it," he said, not wanting to impose too much. He might be strong enough to deal good damage without them. 

I nod my head at hearing Baldur wish for me to lead the players as i nod my head and leads the two towards the direction of the location of where to begin knowing that it could take awhile, or could be completed rather quickly depending on the luck of the group. Upon that thought i just turn to pinball. 'Welp this could take a loooong while.' I can't help but think to myself knowing that the Pin has some of the worst luck i have ever been able to observe within my life. I lead the duo through the floors environment. Making it through the swampy and muddy grounds to try and find the location of the run down shack knowing its general direction as i eventually see the shack in the distance after about an hour of walking. during that time having took time to just observe my companions interacting and talking with them when i could enter the conversation. Wishing to try and get to know the two players as best as i can.

Baldur raised a single eyebrow at how Pinball addressed him, but let it slide. He was a kid, and Baldur's pride was not so easily prickled. What followed, however, impressed him. He offered to share some consumables with them. As a cook, there were a myriad of consumables he would love access to, but finding active chefs was difficult at best, and stocked ones were even worse. He glanced over at the young man as he tried not to feel like his boots would come unstuck from his feet tromping through the mud.

"I would not want to impose, but if you have spares, I would appreciate anything with accuracy or damage."

He followed Hestia's lithe silhouette through the dense vegetation, trying to be aware of holding back branches so they didn't hit Pinball as they followed her.

"Tell me about yourself Pinball. What skills do you have? I'm just a basic DPS, as you can see, with a Katana. No fancy bells and whistles yet, but that's a pretty fancy spear you have there. Even drop or something?"

"Just straight DPS too, I think," he said nervously, "and I have no mitigation. At all." Hearing Baldur say he'd take a consumable; anything with Accuracy or Damage. Pinball nodded as he walked, flipped open his inventory, and scrolled through the unorganized mess that was his menu. "Uhh," he mumbled, tapping a few buttons, "there." Two jars of apple cider materialized in either hand, the menu closing as he held a jar out to Baldur. "This is going to make it easier to hurt you," he explained, "but it'll boost your damage." Pinball popped the lid off of his jar, and downed the glass in one sitting.  After he was finished, he took a running start at a tree, smashing his glass against the bark. The jar shattered in his hands, though he had already consumed what he had needed for the damage boost. Pinball wiped his mouth, the sweet taste of the cider still fresh in his mouth. Shooting a finger gun at Baldur, the teenager laughed, then said, "No, yeah, that'll run you 750 Col." With another chuckle, Pinball darted forward to try and match his pace with @Hestia

CONSUMED: [#99927] Rare T2 Meal - Apple Cider: +2 DMG (-20 MIT)

Sent to @Baldur: [#99927-1] Rare T2 Meal - Apple Cider: +2 DMG (-20 MIT) 

I nod my head at hearing the both of you talk as i then decide to interject when Pinball says he is only a DPS. Well he is more then just a simple damage familiar and stuffs Baldur. His weapon is cursed so he can't really unequip it, but it also grows in strength along with him while also having the possibility of freezing and passing through mitigations. I decide to chime in to not allow Pinbal to play himself down like he is just another DPS that anyone could be. I continue walking along the path with the two players as eventually a small run down shack appears in the distance as i make my way directly towards it with a grin knowing that is the one we're trying to find that will actually start the quest as i walk over towards it and then gently knocks on the door as a old man comes out from the shack holding a fishing pole. The older man looking towards us as he nods as he gets out three fishing poles. I would like for the three of you to take this to hunt down a giant fish within the lake. It is the legendary Lurker. Not many have seen it but i have seen it with my own eyes! I want you to be able to fish it out and kill it for me to prove that i did indeed see it. The older man NPC says.

Baldur listened to Hestia and Pin back and forth, trying to take it all in. They obviously had quite the rapor together, and had undoubtedly done a lot of work together. Pin apparently had quite the impressive unique weapon, but the demonic nature of it had cursed him. It was the first Baldur had heard of such a weapon, he would need to figure out what that would mean. Typically in other games, it meant that he couldn't unequip the weapon. Which, considering it's abilities, was not much of a downside, but it did mean he couldn't switch it up. The younger player then offered Baldur one of his consumables, and Baldur took it eagerly and with a nod of thanks. After he had consumed it with Pin, however, the player mentioned that Baldur now owed him a fair bit of Col. He wasn't sure if he was being serious or not, but Baldur felt like the young man could probably use a little bit more Col to help him on his way. Especially as a cook. They were necessary to the cause of the front line, and if a little donation kept him going, then that was a fair trade.

"Here you go." Baldur said, sending him the money through the trade system. "I appreciate the food."

Spoiler

Baldur uses [#99927-1] Rare T2 Meal - Apple Cider: +2 DMG (-20 MIT)

Shortly after their path took them to an old fisher house, when Hestia engaged the NPC, whom gave them each a fishing poll.

"That's a whale of a tale he's got. Can anyone let minnow if we have info on this boss? I can tell he's a grouper since we partied up, and I'm sure Hestia didn't bring us here just for the halibut." Baldur was beginning to have a more and more difficult time keeping a straight face as he went on.

"I don't want to seem shelfish, but how do we plan to split the loot as well?" At this point, Baldur had a big grin on his face.

He watched as the man drank his buff, then, thinking that was it, had walked away. He was surprised to actually receive the 750 Col. "I... I was just joking about the col," he said weakly. You shouldn't just refuse money, kid. Pinball turned his attention to the old fisherman. He spout something about catching a legendary fish, but Pinball's mind wasn't on that right now. He turned away, looking out at the water. Pinball bit his lip, then snapped back to reality when Baldur started making puns. "Ohh, God," he groaned, grinning, "so painful." Pinball hopped over to the water, looking for the boat. Pinball was a fisherman himself, so maybe he'd be luckier fishing up the monster. Then again, with his luck, they'd be here all day. Pinball scratched his head, trying to think on how they'd go about this, when Baldur asked about the loot. "Not my decision," was all he said, nodding over to Hestia. 

I chuckle at Baldur's puns and just smile just like him and gives a nod of my head. Well in terms of loot and such i think the decision should easily be decided first if we end up with anything of the such. I don't know what kind of loot we will be getting from this, so until i know by beating this quest we will determine then. I say nodding towards the two player as i then look towards the NPC. We're ready for fishing up this fish sir. I say in a kind and polite tone as the NPC nods and guides us towards a decently sized wooden boat that will require us to row it to get anywhere. This is ol'Bessy. A oldy but a goody you know. Now then. Go and get dat monster alright. The NPC says as i nod my head with a grin and a small little salute. Don't you worry sir this will be handled as swiftly as possible. I say in a cheerful manner as i then go and gets onto the boat causing it to rock rather heavily since i am a person decked out in full heavy armor and combat gear as i wait for the two of you to join me upon the boat.

Baldur smiles ruefully at Pin's reaction to his puns, and nods appreciatively at Hestia who seems to take them in stride. Mentally noting who his allies are and who are the pun detractors, Baldur follows Hestia onto the boat. As she begins to rock the boat, Baldur waits for it to begin to rise before lightly stepping up onto it. His light armor was for more armored than most, and helped to counter Hestia's heavy armor bulk. Thankfully, he was able to move quickly while in his armor, and counter her rocking without going over before quickly lowering his center of gravity into the boat.

"The last time I got into a boat, we had an event boss giant crab monster we had to fight, and he destroyed many boats and almost as many player's lives. Hopefully this fish is much easier, because I think I have more HP than this boat has."

He gave a chuckle, but it was mostly to hide his nerves.

"Have you ever fought on a boat, Pin?"

Pinball waited patiently for both Hestia and Baldur to climb onboard before doing so himself. He watched the boat rock anxiously. "Is... Is it really safe to wear armor like that in such a... dainty looking boat?" Pinball shook his head as Baldur climbed on board, not rocking it nearly as much as Hestia had. "Scooch," he said as he hopped onto the small boat. His armor had to be the lightest of the party's; it was, after all, essentially just odd pieces of leather padding. Pinball sat, his head hung low, watching the water as he waited for Hestia to push it out into the open water. "Have I ever fought on a boat," he echoed. "Well, once, I guess." The Fourth Lesson immediately came to mind. The swordfish he was tasked with hunting had leapt at him from the water, but a single thrust from Pinball's spear had left the fish frozen, floating in the water. "Never with... three people fighting at once.

A event crab monster? Sounds like you have some stories that you can end up sharing with us Baldur about back in your days of Aincrad when you were rocking the scene and hanging out with all the cool kids that use to be around or might even still be. I say with a small shrug as i untie the boat from the dock and then pushes it away then quickly gets rowing away from the dock towards the direction of just the middle of the lake. Doing so entirely by myself not wanting to waste either of the DPS' rather important amount of energy when it would come down to trying to find the supposedly ancient legendary fish that resides within these waters. Taking my time to do all of this and finally after about 10 minutes of nonstop rowing i get into the middle of the lake and then takes out the fishing rod and then casts out he lure hoping that it will spot a catch right away. I quickly get a bite as i curiously just pull it in and gets a fossil fish that looks towards us as it gains that look of ready for combat as i sigh softly preparing myself for this. Baldur, Pinball just go ahead and fish up your own enemies. I got this one. Should be a peace of cake for myself. I say with a grin towards the two players..

#100559 CD:8+1=9  Fossil Fish

Hestia: 1345/1345 MIT:151  Thorns: 54  DMG:16 Recovery (+45 HP)  Regen: +3 energy on CD:6+

@Baldur: ?/?

Pin: ?/?

Fossil Fish: 250 HP, 50 MIT, +1 Accuracy, +2 Evasion, 100 Damage per Hit. +25 Damage on a roll of 9, +50 Damage on a roll of 10

Roll: 100751 CD: 10+1 = 11 (Lurker)
Spawns 3 additional Fossil Fish

Luck was never on his side, so RNG quests were something he hated. There was no skill involved in fishing for this quest, it was purely an algorithm that the system ran. He would also sit on the side on these quests and accomplish nothing. It was just the way of things for him. But when Hestia fished up a <<Fossil Fish>> Baldur got a bit excited. If there were trash mobs that came up, then at least he would have something to keep him busy. But Hestia pulled it up and then jumped to her feet to engage the small fish on their tiny boat. Baldur gripped the gunwale to keep from going over the edge and to try to counterbalance the rocking of the boat when his fishing pole began to move on its own. With speed that surprised himself, Baldur grabbed the pole as it began to be pulled out of the boat, and then set his feet upon the same gunwale, causing the boat to lurch heavily opposite Hestia.

"Oh no! Watch out!"

Baldur began to real as quickly as he could. He expected to find another Fossil Fish, but another reeling challenge hit.

[censored].

This meant one of two things. He was either going to lose whatever was on the end of his pole, or it was something different from what Hestia got. Baldur wasn't sure which one was good.

Until he did.

The giant fish known as <<The Lurker>> breached from the calm surface of the lake. The monster was huge, and easily dwarfed the boat they were on.

"Everyone hold on! It's going to get bumpy!"

The boat lurched again, as Baldur struggled to hold onto their dinghy. With his feet both propped on the wale, and his back wedged into the other, the <<Lurker>> took them for a ride. It took all of Baldur's not inconsiderable strength to hold onto the pole as the fish pulled them like recreational speed boat around the lake.

"shiiiiii"

Suddenly the fish seemed to almost beach itself, but the boat kept going and crashed into a sandbar not far from the side of the lake. It was shallower here, allowing them to stand and maneuver, but it was then that Baldur realized they were surrounded.

"The sand bar is our best bet!" Baldur through the fishing pole down into the sand pushed it down with his boot, anchoring it there while he draw his katana.

"Careful Pin, until Hestia gets their attention!"

Spoiler

Hestia: HP 1345/1345 MIT:151  Thorns: 54  DMG:16 Recovery (+45 HP)  Regen: +3 energy on CD:6+
Baldur: HP 1070/1070 EN: 104/104 MIT: 41 DMG: 21 (36 Bleed) EVA: 3 BH: 21
@Pinball: ??/??

Fossil Fish 1: 250/250 HP, 50 MIT, +1 Accuracy, +2 Evasion, 100 Damage per Hit. +25 Damage on a roll of 9, +50 Damage on a roll of 10
Fossil Fish 2: 250/250 HP, 50 MIT, +1 Accuracy, +2 Evasion, 100 Damage per Hit. +25 Damage on a roll of 9, +50 Damage on a roll of 10
Fossil Fish 3: 250/250 HP, 50 MIT, +1 Accuracy, +2 Evasion, 100 Damage per Hit. +25 Damage on a roll of 9, +50 Damage on a roll of 10
Fossil Fish 4: 250/250 HP, 50 MIT, +1 Accuracy, +2 Evasion, 100 Damage per Hit. +25 Damage on a roll of 9, +50 Damage on a roll of 10
<<Lurker>>:    500/500 HP, 150 MIT, +2 Accuracy, -1 Evasion, 250 Damage per Hit, +50 Damage on a roll of 9, +100 Damage on a roll of 10

Edited by Baldur