[F21-PP] Prepping for success.

At seeing both attacks miss i just watch that happen and then turn to Pinball with a rather blank look. Pinball i said this before and i'll say this again. Your luck has to be like contagious since this thing is still alive after being frozen. I say towards the black haired player in a semi-joking tone but also semi-serious one also. Myself just baffled about how lucky this one creature has been at being able to survive and wondering ever so slightly if this is going to end up being a trend that i will have to get use to. I quickly rush forward activating a sword art once more just wanting to hit this annoying little bug as i quickly swing my blade at it over and over again, but seeing no result as i then back away looking rather frustrated before taking a deep breathe and nodding as i sheathe my sword knowing i will just do some healing from here on out.

#100266  BD:2

- Players - 

[H:2] Pinball: 338/620 HP | 28/62 EN | 15 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA 

[H:5] Hestia: 1250/1305  ENG:107/126  MIT:151  Thorns: 54 EVA:-1

- Enemies -

The Glowing One: 220/620 HP | 31 MIT | 186 DMG 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pinball frowned, his eyebrows raised. "know, damn it! Everytime I try to fish! Everytime!" Pinball started to rant. "Sometimes I fish up a material or two. But it's always followed by some kind of monster that claws my face off!" Pinball shook his head, raising his hands in the air, disbelieving. "Oh, look! I fished up a treasure chest!" He stomped the ground angrily. "NOPE! It's a [CENSORED] MIMIC!" As the monster whirled around to attack Hestia, Pinball ran at the thing, activating a Sword Art, glaring at the mob. "Just die already, you absolute ass!His attack landed true; but the monster, as a result, missed its attack on Hestia. Pinball's Sword Art hit it hard, knocking it down to a tiny red sliver. He stomped again. "Damn it! I can't even kill it!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Combat - 

Action Taken: Sword Art - [Dimension Stampede] Hit! [+1 EN, -17 EN] 

ID# 100272  BD: 3+3= 6 (Hit!) MD: 4+1= 5 (Miss!) 

TGO attacks Hestia - Miss! 

Pinball attacks TGO - Hit! 

15*15= 225-31= 194 DMG

- Players - 

[H:3] Pinball: 338/620 HP | 12/62 EN | 15 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA 

[H:5] Hestia: 1250/1305  ENG:107/126  MIT:151  Thorns: 54 EVA:-1

- Enemies -

The Glowing One: 26/620 HP | 31 MIT | 186 DMG 

Edited by Pinball

I chuckle a bit nervously seeing Pinball finally what i can call snap at his situation and knowing how bad it is when it comes down to it as i gaze towards the monster and activate my sword art planning to try and end this fight to spare him anymore time spent with this mob. Thinking that possibly at this point it is draining his sanity of anything as i quickly charge forward intending to strike it down with my blade. I go to strike the creature but it remains ever so slightly out of my reach as i just stare at it with a fierce glare as i back away once more. 'Why didn't you just stick to your original plan. Just heal them you said you would do, but nah you have to try hitting the enemy. Just..i can't do this unless i have accuracy buffs or something.' I think to myself rather annoyed by this point at my lack of hitting enemies.

#100273 BD:4

- Players - 

[H:3] Pinball: 338/620 HP | 12/62 EN | 15 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA 

[H:5] Hestia: 1250/1305  ENG:106/126  MIT:151  Thorns: 54 EVA:-1

- Enemies -

The Glowing One: 26/620 HP | 31 MIT | 186 DMG 

Pinball walked around in circles for a moment, contemplating just walking away. He had already gathered a good amount of materials. Hestia's thorns would probably kill it. He nodded. Yeah, that's right; Hestia could kill it for him. Pinball took a few steps backwards, trying to calm his nerves, gripping and ungripping his spear as he watched. The acidic dragon lumbered forward, roared, then turned its attention to Hestia, swinging its massive, slime-coated tail at the tank. He watched anxiously as it made its attack, unsure whether or not it'd actually hit the girl. The tail struck the girl hard - but the monster shrieked, then froze, its health bar dropping into nothingness. Pinball, seeing nothing else was wrong, walked back up to the girl, a drained expression on his face. "Oh my God.

----------------------------------------------------------

- Combat - 

Action Taken: Sword Art - N/A 

ID# 100283  BD: 5+3= 8 (Hit! N/A) MD: 8 (Hit!) 

The Glowing One attacks Hestia - Hit!

186-151= 35 DMG! (Thorns: TGO takes 54 DMG

The Glowing One is DEAD 

- Players - 

[H:3] Pinball: 338/620 HP | 12/62 EN | 15 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA 

[H:5] Hestia: 1215/1305  ENG:106/126  MIT:151  Thorns: 54 EVA:-1

- Enemies -

The Glowing One: 0/620 HP | 31 MIT | 186 DMG 

- Loot Roll - 

ID# 100284  LD: 4 (Nothing) 

Gained:

• 620+1860= 2480 Col 
  • [2x] T3 Material 
Edited by Pinball

I just nod my head not caring if the monster died by my thorns as i just walk on over to you and activates first aid healing up your health bar as i do that twice to make sure you get up to full energy encase you manage to fish up a third monster in a row at this point. Wanting to make sure you don't fall into the risk of dying from this. SO then Pinball how goes our T3 material gathering? I ask in ever so slight amusement knowing by this point from the fact that this isn't so much a material gathering as it is more so a col gathering from the fact alone of so many mobs being fished up. A green glow covers your body and slowly recovering your health as i use first aid on you as my familiar walks on over towards the water and stares down into it with confusion trying to figure out how so many big fishes resides within this waterfall lake. Wondering just how deep it truly is to house such creatures.

Pinball sighed at Hestia's question. "I don't... I don't know," he whined. He didn't want to check. "A good amount, probably." Pinball nodded appreciatively as Hestia healed him up. Pinball looked around as he sheathed his weapon. "Where did I... Oh." Pinball jogged over to the ground where he had cast aside his fishing pole, only to find that it didn't have a string; or, rather, it did have a string, it was just snapped in half. Pinball sighed, sat, opened his inventory, and pulled out some more fishing string. "This stuff isn't cheap, damn it," he muttered to himself, preparing the pole for action again. When he was finished he stood, Zomekko by his side. "Please, oh merciful God, hear my prayer." Pinball walked over to the waterfall pond, cast his line, and prayed. He felt a slight tug on his line, and his heart sunk, but when he fished up two materials, he cheered out loud. "Finally!

Fishing: ID# 100285  CD: 7 (2 Materials) 

Edited by Pinball

I nod my head with a grin as i walk on over to you after you manage to fish up some actual materials once more as i figure i should be able to just continue searching for some materials on my own as i quickly go back to looking for things as i gaze around the area still wearing my golden fleece like a golden cape that is flowing off of my armor. My familiar aiding me in trying to find some materials.  I gaze around the area and grins as i pick up a nice little material and throws it into our ever growing collection that is being made between the two of us in trying to search out for these things. SO then Pinball what should our material goal be to reach do you think? I ask the black haired player out of curiosity of what his goal is for the amount he should be trying to gain from everything that he is doing in trying to gain some materials.

#100345 LD:16

Loot Pool: 

• 5890 Col 
  • 20 T3 Materials

Still a bit shaken up by the monster he had fished up, Pinball was hesitant to use his fishing rod. Sure, he had a goal to complete, and he wanted to have T3 Items so he could have some ready for the frontliners, should they need anything... for a small fee, of course. Pinball, wincing, hoped his bad luck didn't bite him in the ass again. Pinball looked over to Hestia. "Oh," he said plainly, "I haven't really thought about that." Now that he was asked, Hestia's share of the loot came to mind. "Well, we're going to be splitting it in half, right? I guess if that's the case, I'd want to shoot for thirty mats. That's a good amount, and more than enough for crafting for quite a bit." Pinball cast his line, and waited anxiously. "Ribbit!A slimy, purple tongue lashed across Pinball's chest, sending him stumbling backwards. He suddenly found it very hard to breathe, and he reached for his spear as he struggled to take a breath. 

Fishing: ID# 100358  CD: 2 (Loot Mob) 

- Combat - 

ID# 100358  MD: 10 (Crit+2) 

Frogshroom attacks Pinball - Hit! 

93+2= 95 DMG 

- Players - 

[H:0] Pinball: 367/620 HP | 12/62 EN | 15 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA 

[H:0] Hestia: 1215/1305  ENG: ???  MIT:151  Thorns: 54 EVA:-1

- Enemies -

Frogshroom: 310/310 HP | 93 DMG 

Edited by Pinball

I hear a familiar sound of you hitting the ground after fishing up a monster as i see it is the same frog from before basically always coming back and causing trouble as i sigh softly and provide you energize figuring you can take a hit and i can then just heal you back up to full during small intermissions of monsters not happening and attacking us nonstop seemingly. Just making sure that you can take a few hits now and then from this creature figuring that it won't last long after this and wondering just how much it will drop for the duo to use. Once i hear your question i just shrug my shoulders. You can go ahead and use all these materials if you can promise to help out with the frontline business by using them. We kinda need mitigations, Luck bonuses, and some accuracy and other things to help out. You will get to know the full list once the boss meeting happens and you hear everyone's order. I tell the black haired player telling him i am basically inviting him to the next meeting.

- Players - 

[H:0] Pinball: 491/620 HP | 20/62 EN | 15 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA 

[H:0] Hestia: 1215/1305  ENG: 100/126  MIT:151  Thorns: 54 EVA:-1

- Enemies -

Frogshroom: 310/310 HP | 93 DMG 

Pinball clutched his chest, pulling his spear out. He raised an eyebrow, wondering how his energy suddenly spiked. "Oh," he said once he pieced it together, lowering his spear. Pinball stopped before he charged, though, and looked to Hestia. "Wait! Does that mean you're cool with me coming to the meeting?" He had planned on showing up at the boss meeting, but he wasn't sure how any of the frontliners would react to it. He bit his lip at the thought. He was still low leveled compared to them. With a shrug, Pinball charged the monster, shouting to Hestia as he ran: "I'm fine with being Pinball the baker! I'll just need you to vouch for me when the meeting starts, if I'm going." He hit the small frog monster, sending it flying backwards. "Whoops." He looked to Hestia, since the monster hadn't gotten a chance to proc her thorns, not noticing she hadn't howled at all. "My bad.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Combat - 

Action Taken: Sword Art - [Dimension Stampede] Hit! [+1 EN, -17 EN] / Charge! +1 Base

ID#100392  BD: 4+3= 7 (Hit!) MD: 1 (Critical Miss!) 
15+1= 16*15= 240 DMG

- Players - 

[H:1] Pinball: 491/620 HP | 4/62 EN | 15 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA 

[H:0] @Hestia: 1215/1305  ENG: 100/126  MIT:151  Thorns: 54 EVA:-1

- Enemies -

Frogshroom: 70/310 HP | 93 DMG 

Edited by Pinball

I look over to you and quickly move over and taps you on the shoulder activating energize when i do to boost your energy up as much as i can with a nod of my head. I don't really need to use Howl at this point Pin i will just need to give you as much energy as i can to make sure that you can kill these guys, and during times when we're not being bombarded by enemies trying to kill us i will heal up any damage that you could take. I think at this point that is faster since it seems i have no luck when trying to hit enemies. Apparently Accuracy is a lot more useful then what i was giving it credit for. Might need to invest more in my Evasion debuffs, or invest more in accuracy buffs or both if i want the max. I say my mind wandering in the idea of the best possible chances to hit opponents as i then register your question as i nod my head. Don't worry Pin i will stand up for you in the boss meeting along with standing up for Stryder to make sure the both of you can participate. I say to you.

Action Taken: energize

- Players - 

[H:1] @Pinball 491/620 HP | 12/62 EN | 15 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA 

[H:0] Hestia: 1215/1305  ENG: 92/126  MIT:151  Thorns: 54 EVA:-1

- Enemies -

Pinball was a bit surprised Hestia hadn't opted to Howl. She said that she'd heal him up in-between fights, so that he could keep on fighting. "So, what you're saying here," he began, adopting a very sarcastic tone before reciting the innuendo, "you'll let me take a beating, but allow me to rest up in-between sessions? That's sadistic, Hest." Pinball turned his attention back to the Frogshroom, testing the weight of his spear before replying happily, "Thanks, Hestia. It's probably going to be dangerous, especially for me, but... If I can contribute in any way, I will. Me going to the boss fight is me contributing. I want to get out of this place." Pinball rushed forward, closing his distance with the recovering monster. His spear glowed, and Pinball activated a Sword Art, ready to deal the killing blow. He easily danced out of the way of the purple tongue lash, spinning into two round-house kicks that knocked the frog to the floor. A concluding thrust sealed its fate, and Pinball turned back to Hestia. "Should... Should I keep fishing?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Combat- 

Action Taken: Sword Art - [Revolve Arts] Hit! [+1 EN, -5 EN] 

ID#100398  BD: 5+3= 8 (Hit!) MD: 8-3= 5 (Miss!)

Frogshroom attacks Pinball - Miss! 

Pinball attacks Frogshroom - Hit!
15*5= 75 DMG

- Players - 

[H:2] Pinball: 491/620 HP | 8/62 EN | 15 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA 

- Enemies -

Frogshroom: 0/310 HP | 93 DMG 

- Loot - 

ID# 100399  LD: 5 CD: 12 
Gained: [x930] Col 

Edited by Pinball

I just give a nervous chuckle knowing that when it is put that way that what i am doing does sound a bit messed up in every right as i shake my head towards Pinball though. Umm not exactly what i was going for. It was more so the fact that my thorns wouldn't have killed it in that instance so i trusted your damage to kill it so i can then recover you up so i can go up against the next enemy with a howl to keep us easily going from fight to fight. That or if you are still low on energy energize you at the beginning of the fight to allow you to be able to go swinging with a decent attack to hurt it since we are a bit low on energy. I say with a nod of my head as i see the mob pop and become dead from the attack as i gaze towards you. Well if you want to go that is fine since we did get like 20 Tier three materials. If you're fine with only getting 15 from this adventure out on this floor we could leave then. I say with a nod of my head towards you. If you want to get more materials though we would have to stay.

Action used: first aid

- Players - 

[H:0] Pinball: 620/620 HP | 8/62 EN | 15 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA 

[H:0] Hestia: 1215/1305  ENG: 105/126  MIT:151  Thorns: 54 EVA:-1

20 T3 Mats

Pinball sighed, then laughed. The monster was dead, and they were 930 Col richer. At hearing Hestia's response, Pinball quickly made his response. "No, no, it's fine," he said, waving his hand and making his way to where he had left his fishing pole, "I can fish for a while longer. It's no big deal." As Pinball lifted the pole, he found himself grimacing. God, I don't want to fish up another god damn monster. Pinball took a deep breath, rolled his head, and cast the line, watching as the hook hit the water and sunk. "Please, God have mercy." He felt a sharp, heavy tug on his line. Pinball reeled it in quickly; if it was a monster, he wanted to get the fight over with as soon as possible, though, if truth be told, he was getting sick of it. As soon as he reeled in his line, he flinched. But, lo and behold! Four fish hung from the hook, monkey in a jar style. Pinball laughed out loud, immeasurably relieved. "Oh, thank goodness.

Fishing: ID# 100403  CD: 11 (4 Materials) 

Edited by Pinball

I look towards you as you go into fishing once more as i activate energize to kick your energy right back up as the natural energy regain is working its magic also as i heal you back up as much as i can. Knowing if we run into another mob it won't be pretty from what things have been doing so far. Once i healed up your energy i nod towards you and rests up also once more as i gaze into the water and see more materials be dropped as i add it into our growing stockpile with a grin on my face knowing that the boss raid meeting will be a success, and i will only need a very small amount to pay a alchemist for some gear if anything. So then Pin do you know anybody else from your guild who is probably going to join up for the next floor boss meeting possibly? I ask you out of curiosity as my familiar walks on over towards me and rests by my side as i pet his head gently with a smile on my face.

- Players - 

[H:0] Pinball: 620/620 HP | 36/62 EN | 15 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA 

[H:0] Hestia: 1230/1305  ENG: 118/126  MIT:151  Thorns: 54 EVA:-1

6820 COL

24 T3 Mats

As Pinball reveled in the success of his fishing catch, he was once again surprised to see his energy and his health shoot back up. Hestia works magic, he thought, grinning to himself. His energy was a tiny bit about full again, and if he was so unfortunate as to fish up another monster, he took solace in the knowledge he'd at least have the energy to kill it solo, if need be. Hearing Hestia's question caught him off guard for some reason; it was a weird reaction, sure, and Pinball didn't know why he had flinched when she asked that. "Uhh," he thought, trying to remember the guild's average member level. "I'm pretty much the strongest in the guild right now; right up there with Stryder. The only other person close to our level is... Hei. He's like level 25 or so." Pinball cast his line. Instead of a fish, his line snapped, and a purple frog hopped out of the water. Pinball scowled, snapped the fishing pole over his knee, and tossed it to the side. It shattered in a burst of blue light. "I'm done with fishing," he said sourly. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fishing: ID# 100404  CD: 3 (Loot Mob) 

Action Taken: [Fishing] [+1 EN] 

ID# 100404  MD: 2-3= -1 (Miss!) 

Frogshroom attacks Pinball - Miss! 

- Players - 

[H:0] Pinball: 620/620 HP | 37/62 EN | 15 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA 

- Enemies -

Frogshroom: 310/310 HP | 93 DMG 

Edited by Pinball

I watch as you fish up another mob as i just turn to you with a look as i then quickly activate focused howl against the frog as i back away from the creature as my familiar takes off into the air with a roar as he gazes down towards the mob as it just stands there croaking like it always does. I go to open my mouth to say something and then doesn't knowing that you are probably having the same thoughts that i am. That you managed to fish up another mob after only one fishing attempt of not fighting a creature. 'He has the worst luck ever. Did he spend it all on that spear when he won it?' I think to myself in curiosity of how someone can be this horrible in terms of their luck so far. Making me also wonder how his crafting luck is when it comes down to making something.

- Players - 

[H:0] Pinball: 620/620 HP | 37/62 EN | 15 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA 

[H:5] Hestia: 1215/1305  ENG: 111/126  MIT:151  Thorns: 54 EVA:-1

- Enemies -

With a long, pained groan, Pinball pulls out his spear. Pinball was over fishing and anything that had to do with the water. "Alright, frog,he grumbled. "Get ready to croak." His face went red at the bad joke, and he facepalmed, sighing. "I... Just. You're dead. Dead!" Pinball charged the Frogshroom, his spearhead leveled at the monster's stupid little adorable face. Pinball's spear glowed a bright color, accented by the shadows of Zomekko bonding with his weapon. "Screw off, damn it! I'm tired of fishing you up!" The Frogshroom, however, had other plans. It hopped out of the way, shooting a slimy, dark blue tongue out at the tank. It took no damage itself, and succeeded in evading Pinball as well. "God... Damn it! God!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

-Combat- 

Action Taken: Sword Art - [Dimension Stampede] Miss! [+1 EN, -2 EN] 

ID# 100405  BD: 2+3= 5 (Miss!) MD: 9 (Crit+1) 

Frogshroom attacks Hestia - Hit! 
93+1= 94-151= 1 DMG 

Pinball attacks Frogshroom - Miss! 

- Players - 

[H:0] Pinball: 620/620 HP | 36/62 EN | 15 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA 

[H:5] Hestia: 1215/1305  ENG: 111/126  MIT:151  Thorns: 54 EVA:-1

- Enemies -

Edited by Pinball

I watch as the frog dodges your attack as it leaps forward with its tongue darting out as i quickly activate my sword art taking the hit as i quickly go to try and slice the tongue as it is retreating as my sword misses it entirely as i then quickly disperse the sword art by hitting the ground with a sigh of frustration because of it. I then gaze towards you and gives you a nod of my head. Welp round two Pin here goes to try and take out this dang mob once and for all.  Here is to hoping. I say with a raise of my sword as if i was raising a drink to a hopefully better fight. I then gaze towards the frog hoping that it will finally get hit and stop being such a nuisance towards the duo of players. Myself just curious about why it seems such a low leveled creature can provide so much difficulty and annoyance for two skilled fighters.

Action: Legion Destroyer

#100406  MD:3 CD:12

- Players - 

[H:0] Pinball: 620/620 HP | 36/62 EN | 15 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA 

[H:5] Hestia: 1215/1305  ENG: 113/126  MIT:151  Thorns: 54 EVA:-1

- Enemies -

As the frog danced out of the way of Hestia's Sword Art, he couldn't help but in that moment get consumed with an intense feeling of agitation. "God, I hate this," he grumbled. He was DPS; he wasn't meant to miss or get hit, and yet, on this fishing trip, that's all he seemed to be getting. Pinball sighed, gripping his spear tightly with both hands. If you want to fight in this next boss fight, Finn, you're going to want to get over this. Stuff like this happens. You just gotta roll with it. Pinball launched himself forward, this time activating Charge as he ran. He wanted this monster to get as low as possible for Hestia to finish it off. "Zomekko! Let's go!" The cat's gaseous form surrounded his weapon. "Die!" His attack hit the frog full force, instantly dropping it to the red. He motioned for Hestia to come and finish it off. "Let's get this over with," he grumbled. "I'm going home after this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Combat - 

Action Taken: Sword Art - [Dimension Stampede] Hit! [+1 EN, -17 EN] / Charge! +1 Base

Frogshroom: ID# 100407  BD: 7 (Hit!) MD: 4+1= 5 (Miss!)

Frogshroom attacks Hestia - Miss! 

Pinball attacks Frogshroom - Hit! 
15+1= 16*14= 240 DMG

- Players - 

[H:1] Pinball: 620/620 HP | 20/62 EN | 15 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA 

[H:5] Hestia: 1215/1305  ENG: 113/126  MIT:151  Thorns: 54 EVA:-1

- Enemies -

Edited by Pinball