[F4-PP] A frosty Regicide <<The Night's King>>

"Great Knight, huh?" He muses aloud, bringing his hand up to stroke his beard. "Reinholt Shield-Wolf, Great Knight of the New Dawn. Has a nice ring to it huh, Pin?" He says with a smirk and his hand disappears back under his poncho. He falls silent after taking a deep breath of the cold air. "Perhaps I can come by your shop one day, Hestia, and we can talk more about DPS vs Tank." He watches Pinball hop between the two of them. The boy had energy like an energizer rabbit. After his suggestive finger guns toward Hestia, Reinholt slugs to teenager square in the arm. "Have some respect. She is a lady and while I'm around you'll treat her as one." His voice had a seriousness to it that it never had before and Reinholt casts a 'I'm serious' glance toward Pinball, before returning to look like a walking snowman.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I chuckle at Pin's excitement for combat as the tundra slowly starts revealing a large mountain that has a opening into it that reveals a dark cave that seems to slope downwards rather then just straight into it. I grin rather happily hearing that both Pin and Rein seem to like the title i had come up with for the titles for his build at the very least as i then hears Pinball's words as i just roll my eyes not bothered by it that much at all, and then see Rein smack Pinball as i chuckle at that and gives a appreciative smile towards the larger man. Thank you Rein for being a true gentleman. I say kindly towards the man as i then glance towards Pin with a grin on my face. And regarding the name for your build it is almost like Dragoon, but you're wearing light armor instead so that is the only fault. Since Dragoon's did use spears but with heavy armor apparently so that means..hmmm. I say softly to myself thinking on what would be fitting as i prop my right hand with my left as i focus upon a appropriate title. hmm dragon is hard scaled so light armor is more soft then that. Maybe something like Scorpion softer then dragon scales, and having that pin point spear like quality. Pinball the scorpion of the New Dawn? Hmmm might sound too evil. I say to myself speaking loud enough for the duo to hear my musings.

"Ow! Damn it!" Pinball grunted, grabbing his arms, sent stumbling sideways. He quickly regained his balance, a glare on his face quickly replaced with a grin. "Reinhoooolt~," he swooned, letting his legs go limp, wrapping his arms firmly around the man's neck so he either had to fall or drag him. "Whatta man!" He laughed, pushing himself back up again. "Come on, Rein," he sighed, "loosen up. You're botching my chances here." He skipped to the side, expecting another punch, then started running. "Oh! The mountain!" Pinball pulled out his spear, gripping the shafted weapon. "Hestia? Is that where we're going?" Pinball slowed to a walk, trying to stick close to the other two players. "Uhh," he began, looking around, "I don't see anything around here. Do you know what reduces our damage? Because that kind of sucks. Like. That's the whole point of having me around.

Reinholt nods toward Hestia. Between his small town upbringing and his love of Knights, he had his own code of Honor, so to speak. While he knew no one but him knew it, he tended to impose aspects of it upon those close to him. As Hestia started to try and name his build Reinholt tilted his head. "I'd say he was something along the lines of a Lancer. Quick, hits hard, and very mobile." He says just as Pinball throws his arms around his neck and hangs dead weight. If the weight of the boy bothered him, it wasn't noticed. Pinball hops away and the mountain looms before then. " You don't  need me to botch your chances. You do a good enough job at it yourself." Reinholt reaches over and smooshes Pinball's cheeks, like a long lost Aunt and smirks. "Maybe she likes your -amazing- personallity. But Either way. Don't be scared. It's just a couple monsters." He releases Pinball, pats his check and laughs deeply as he turns and starts to walk down the slope toward the Mountain.

Edited by Reinholt

I mean i guess you're right Rein, but i guess it is up to Pin what idea he likes better. I say with a small shrug not going to say i know official titles all that well when it comes to them. Just knowing enough to get by and have an idea of what their general information is. When i hear Pinball question i just nod my head. Yeah that is where we're heading towards the mountain has that opening inside leads to a castle where the king resides inside of his castle of frost covered stones. The goal of us will be to make it through his minions then face off against the king himself. With the king having the weakness ability, so it will only activate once we go to fight within the king's throne room. I say informing Pinball while also letting Rein know when things are going to get rather serious as i gaze forward and makes my way down the snowy fields and finally within the mountain's cave as it slopes downwards having many stalagtites and stalagmites hanging and going upwards along the way any water that would drip having formed into icicles long ago.

"Oh," Pinball said, snapping his fingers. "I actually do like the sound of Scorpion better. Makes me sound cooler. More threatening." He considered it for a moment. "Or maybe it doesn't; I feel like a Lancer is someone you have to watch out for. And even then, I feel like you'd expect a Lancer would be someone heavily like... clad in armor." He spun his hands around each other, trying to put together the right words. "Scorpion is more fitting, I think, because... you can squash a Scorpion way easier than most things, but that stinger can do a number. Y'know?" His face went red. "Jesus Christ, I sound like a nerd," he grumbled, waving his hands dismissively at the two. "You guys are rubbing off on me." He popped his jacket. "I'm supposed to be a cool guy - Hey, hey! What the 'ell?" Reinholt was squishing his face. "don't botch my chances," he protested, trying to push the armored man from him, "you do! You're supposed to be my wing man, damn it!

Reinholt wasn't afraid. Not of dieing atleast. He was afraid of putting the other two Players in harm's way because of him. But both of them insisted it was fine so He was dead set on doing whatever he could to help out. He shakes his head at Pinball. "Being respectful is better than having a wingman. Trust me, I'm older than you" He smirks and slows down, just enough to fall in line beside Hestia. "I doubt I can do any legitimate damage to these Mobs. You tell me where I'll be the most help, or least in the way and I'll be there. Last think I want is one of You dieing because of me." with that he casts his poncho back over his shoulder, making it into a cloak and freeing his sword arm. Perhaps he could land a fair number of Paralyzing blows with his sword, or use his stun sword art. Either way he refused to let one of them Fall because of him.

Edited by Reinholt

I chuckle at seeing Pinball debate out loud to himself the name that he liked the best out of what i gave and what Rein gave, and then seeing him choose mine as i grin rather happily liking the idea of having two people who liked the names for their builds i was able to give for them. However, once hearing pinball try to describe him as the cool guy i just chuckle rather audibly as i look towards him. Pfft. Please Pinball if anybody the cool guy in this group it is me and Rein from what i have been able to observe. I say jokingly to the black haired warrior as i then see Rein slow down to be beside me as we start arriving to be in front of the castle as the doors slowly open up the sounds of the doors cracking and such from the ice breaking and shattering off of the door. Rein if you want to help and stay safe at he same time provide the AOE against the ones i howl, and allow Pin to do killing blows. With that you can stay safe and participate in the killing. Once we get to the king though if you have any stuns on that blade go for it all against the king to put him in place so Pinball can do the strong singular focus.  I say giving you the advice i would give while in combat as i step up the frost covered stairs until i arrive in front of the open door as i gaze inside seeing the bodies of old and long dead warriors that looked as if they died of starvation.

The room we step in having stairs that lead upwards and multiple rooms branching off, and once all of us step within the castle the doors slam shut behind us as the dead bodies gain a blue glow to their eyes as they slowly rise from their death place the sounds of cracking bones as if mending into place as the creature rise. Holding axes and bladed weapons ready to fight. The four within this room gazing towards us and letting out a broken cracky screech as i quickly slam the pommel of my sword into the sword i wield activating howl. Come at me you frosty foes. Face the iron wall of Aincrad! i shout over to them as they focus entirely and solely upon my form before charging towards me as i do the same to them to make sure any attacks don't accidentally graze Rein's body. The four wights charge and swings at me, but instead of actually hit me they just swing wide and topple over as i can only assume is not being used to the weight of metal that they hold. However, one wielding a hammer smashes into my shield as i just don't budge and grins at it not being moved. Didn't feel a thing Wight. You're pretty weak. I say with a grin on my face.

Action Taken: Howl [-10 ENG] [+3 Hate]

#100262 MD:4+1=5

#100263 MD:3+1=4

#100264 MD:9 170-151=19

#100265 MD:3+1=4  CD:6

[H:3/3/3/3] Hestia: 1305/1305  ENG:119/126 DMG: 15  MIT:151  Thorns: 54 EVA:-1  Regen: (+45 HP if i get hit for 3 turns) Rec:1 (+3 ENG if i get CD:6)

@Pinball: ?/?

Reinholt:?/?

Frost Wight: 100/100 MIT: 25 DMG:120  (CRIT 9 170  CRIT:10 180)

As the door slammed behind them, there was an immediate sense of warmth... that didn't last for a minute. He heard the sounds of cracking bones and groaning, and in the dim light he saw them; Frost Wights. He hadn't seen them before, but he had heard enough about them to know that despite their relatively low health, they weren't anything to play with. He stuck an arm out in front of Reinholt's chest, letting his spear hang loose in his free hand. "Hey," he murmured. "You holding up alright? Stay behind Hestia. She knows what she's doing." He nodded to the man. "I'm going to go attack now. Follow up for me, yeah?" And with a wink the boy rushed forward, activating his strongest AoE Sword Art: Weeping Moon. "Zomekko! Let's do it!" He launched forward, painfully aware of the costy energy, and successfully hit and killed two of them. "@Reinholt!" the boy cried across the room, running back to stand next to Hestia, "you got any AoE?"

Player Stats: 

Spoiler

~Skills/Stats~

Level: 31

Health: 620 | Energy: 62

DMG: 15 | ACC: 3 | EVA: 3

Skills:

Combat skills:

<<Charge>> [5/50]: Rank 1 - Novice

Weapon skills:

►<<2H Assault Spear>> [50/50]: Rank 5 - Grandmaster

Armor skills:

►N/A

Extra skills:

<<Fishing>>

<<Familiar Mastery: Fighter>> [18/18]: Rank 3 - Grandmaster

►<<Martial Arts>> [0/50]: N/A

Modifiers:

►<<2H Assault Spear>> Ferocity: +1 Base DMG

Inventory

»[Equipped] [Demonic] Naughty or Nice Blade: +2 Freeze, Phase, Cursed

»[Equipped] [Perfect] Leather Armor of the Amatuer Duelist: +3 EVA

»[Equipped] [Perfect] Warrior’s Focus: +3 ACC

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Combat - 

Action Taken: Sword Art - [Weeping Moon] Hit! [-18 EN] 

Spoiler

Frost Wight 1: ID# 100278  BD: 5+3= 8 (Hit!) ~ 15*9= 135-25= 110 DMG 
Frost Wight 2: ID# 100279  BD: 2+3= 5 (Miss!) 
Frost Wight 3: ID# 100280  BD: 3+3= 6 (Hit!) ~ 15*9- 135-25= 110 DMG 
Frost Wight 4: ID# 100281  BD: 2+3= 5 (Miss!) 

- Good Dudes - 

[H: 3/3/3/3] Hestia: 1305/1305  ENG:119/126 DMG: 15  MIT:151  Thorns: 54 EVA:-1  Regen: (+45 HP if i get hit for 3 turns) Rec:1 (+3 ENG if i get CD:6)

[H: 0/0/0/0] Pinball: 620/620 HP | 44/62 EN | 15 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA

[H:0/0/0/0] Reinholt:?/?

- Bad Dudes - 

Frost Wight 1: 0/100 MIT: 25 DMG:120  (CRIT 9 170  CRIT:10 180)

Frost Wight 2: 100/100 MIT: 25 DMG:120  (CRIT 9 170  CRIT:10 180)

Frost Wight 3: 0/100 MIT: 25 DMG:120  (CRIT 9 170  CRIT:10 180)

Frost Wight 4: 100/100 MIT: 25 DMG:120  (CRIT 9 170  CRIT:10 180)

Frost Wights Remaining: 10 

Edited by Pinball

For many people, doors slamming closed behind them and frozen corpses raising before them, would be quite the fright. His adrenaline surged, but a calm came over him. Hestia's battle cry was like a distant whisper as he wraps his fingers tighter around the hilt of his sword. He watched as they charged Hestia, most of them toppling over themselves. For a moment things were moving in slow motion, until Pinball placed his hand on Reinholt's chest. Suddenly time snapped back to real speed and the noise flooded back to his ears. He nods his head to Pinball and then watches Pinball launch himself forward and quickly dispatches two of the Wrights. Even as they fell, more took their place. He grits his teeth and surges forward his sword held low. As he dashes forward his sword sparks to life with electrical energy.

He slashes at the Frost Wright and spins on his heel, using the momentum to spin like a Cyclone and deliever three more slashes to the Frost Wright. The last hit causes a surge of electrical power that arcs across the Frost Wright, dropping it to it knees with the Paralyze status. He grins softly as he steps back to the line, his sword held at Mid guard. Granted, the health bar barely moved, but the status effect would have to be helpful.

Spoiler

Level: 7
HP: 140
Energy: 14
DMG: 7
MIT: 18
ACC: 0
EVA: 0

Skills:

Two handed Straight Sword- Rank 2(+4 dmg)

Equipment:

Bruniikahrel's Resilience
Heavy Armor
Tier: 1
Enhancements: Mitigation(2), Thorns(1)

Darukai
Two-Handed Straight Sword
Tier: 1
Enhancements: Damage(2) Paralyze(1)

Sword Arts:

x2 AoE] Blast (4 Energy) - A pair of horizontal sweeping strokes that hits multiple targets.

[x2] Straight (2 Energy) - Begins with the player bending their knees before thrusting forward with a singular powerful strike covering the gap between you and your opponent.

[x3] Scooped (3 Energy) - A three-hit sword art that employs varying over and under-cut motions.

[x4 Stun] Lightning (7 Energy) - A combination of four slashes of varying angles aimed at a single target stunning them.

[x4] Cyclone (4 Energy) - A multi-hit sword art that uses the user's heel as a pivot to spin violently, chaining together multiple hits.

Battle Ready Inventory:

- 3 Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)
-5 Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP)
- 1 Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage)
-1 Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP)

ID#100329 BD=10

Sword Art Cyclone Vs Frost Wright 2= Hit, Dmg=7+2*4=36, 36-25=11

- Good Dudes - 

[H: 3/3/3/3] Hestia: 1305/1305  ENG:119/126 DMG: 15  MIT:151  Thorns: 54 EVA:-1  Regen: (+45 HP if i get hit for 3 turns) Rec:1 (+3 ENG if i get CD:6)

[H:0/0/0/0] Reinholt: 140/140 HP | 10/14 ENG | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

- Bad Dudes -

Frost Wight 2: 89/100 MIT: 25 DMG:120  (CRIT 9 170  CRIT:10 180)(Paralyzed)

Frost Wight 4: 100/100 MIT: 25 DMG:120  (CRIT 9 170  CRIT:10 180)

Frost Wights Remaining: 10

Edited by Reinholt

I look towards the wights as a few gets knocked down as i nod my head with a smile at seeing that success, but then immediately sees two more slowly rise more from their icy graves to replace the fallen enemies. their blue eyes glaring holes towards me as i activate my sword arts to gain their attention as i then charge forward towards the enemies ready to strike them down with my new blade. As i get within striking range i quickly move around them striking four times, but only managing to get a singular one that shatter right away to be quickly replaced by another one, and receiving two strikes towards my armor as i look towards the still four wights that have to be fought one way or the other. You're up again Pin! I call out with a nod of my head towards him as i back away from the mobs.

Action Taken: Butterfly Illusion [x8 AOE]

#100334 BD:1 MD:5+1=6 MOB: 1 DMG   Thorns: 54

#100337 BD:5  MD:1

#100338 BD:1  MD:9 MOB: 19 DMG

#100340  BD:10 17x8= 136-25=111

- Good Dudes - 

[H: 1/3/0/0] Hestia: 1305/1305  ENG:104/126 DMG: 15  MIT:151  Thorns: 54 EVA:-1  Regen: (+45 HP if i get hit for 3 turns) Rec:1 (+3 ENG if i get CD:6)

[H:0/1/0/0] Reinholt: 140/140 HP | 10/14 ENG | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

- Bad Dudes -

Frost Wight 5: 46/100 MIT: 25 DMG:120  (CRIT 9 170  CRIT:10 180)

Frost Wight 2: 89/100 MIT: 25 DMG:120  (CRIT 9 170  CRIT:10 180)

Frost Wight 6: 100/100 MIT: 25 DMG:120  (CRIT 9 170  CRIT:10 180)

Frost Wight 7: 100/100 MIT: 25 DMG:120  (CRIT 9 170  CRIT:10 180)

Frost Wights Remaining: 9

Right after Pinball killed two of the creatures, Reinholt followed up with one of his Sword Arts. He frowned. He managed to paralyze the mob; that much was obvious, as it practically took a knee in the middle of the group of shambling Wights - but what did strike him as odd was if he had managed to paralyze one of them, why wouldn't he try to use an AoE and take the chance to paralyze multiple? He didn't know. Maybe he was hesitant to draw too much Hate to himself, but with Hestia here... he shook his head. It's fine, he knew. We'll get through the quest anywaysPinball, throwing a thumbs up at Hestia, launched himself back into the fray, activating Weeping Moon once more. His attack successfully bore into the four Wights, instantly killing them all. At once, an eerie silence enveloped the castle, and Pinball jogged back over to his group. "There's definitely more coming," he said, his voice sending echoes throughout the palace halls. "But this might be an oppurtunity to take a quick breather." He looked to Reinholt, worried about how the man was dealing with it all. "How you holding up, Rein?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Action Taken: Sword Art - [Weeping Moon] Hit! [+1 EN, -18 EN] 

Spoiler

Frost Wight 5: ID# 100341  BD: 9 (Crit+1) [Freeze Proc] [Phase Proc] ~ 15+1=16*9= 144-12= 132 DMG + FREEZE 
Frost Wight 2: ID# 100342  BD: 8 (Hit!) [Freeze Proc] ~ 15*9= 135-25= 110 DMG 
Frost Wight 6: ID# 100343  BD: 6 (Hit!) ~ 15*9= 135-25= 110 DMG
Frost Wight 7: ID# 100344  BD: 6 (Hit!) ~ 15*9= 135-25= 110 DMG 

- Good Dudes - 

[H: 0/0/0/0] Hestia: 1305/1305  ENG:104/126 DMG: 15  MIT:151  Thorns: 54 EVA:-1  Regen: (+45 HP if i get hit for 3 turns) Rec:1 (+3 ENG if i get CD:6)

[H: 0/0/0/0] Pinball: 620/620 HP | 27/62 EN | 15 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA

[H: 0/0/0/0] Reinholt: 140/140 HP | 10/14 ENG | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

- Bad Dudes -

Frost Wight 5: 0/100 MIT: 25 DMG:120  (CRIT 9 170  CRIT:10 180)

Frost Wight 2: 0/100 MIT: 25 DMG:120  (CRIT 9 170  CRIT:10 180)

Frost Wight 6: 0/100 MIT: 25 DMG:120  (CRIT 9 170  CRIT:10 180)

Frost Wight 7: 0/100 MIT: 25 DMG:120  (CRIT 9 170  CRIT:10 180)

Frost Wights Remaining: 5

Edited by Pinball

Reinholt was in awe of the power that stood before him. Both Pinball and Hestia were so much stronger than he was, it was almost unreal. While he barely budged the health bar, Both of their attacks just shattered the wrights. One day, he promised himself, he would be able to stand beside these players as their equal. But until then, he had to stay alive and keep at the grind. After both players had attacked, all of the wraiths were gone. But he could hear the sound of foot steps headed their way. Though he hadn't done much, he was happy for the quick respite. He nods toward Pinball. "I'm fine. You two are..well amazing. I see how having a Tank is super nice." He grins softly and looks toward Hestia. "While, I've seen Pin fight plenty, but It is something else entirely to watch a true blue Tank. I'm impressed." He then motions back toward where the sounds were coming from."They're getting close."

I calmly wait for the enemies to come towards the group as i just stretch out my posture and stance ready for a fight still as i fix my gaze in the direction of where the enemies are coming as i just slam the pommel of my sword into the side of my shield causing a echo of the noise as i activate the howl skill intending of starting the fight quickly. Knowing one AOE from Pin and some energizes from me will be enough to carry him up to safety in terms of energy. Feeling rather confident we can make it through whatever undead mobs await us with their frosty weapons. I gaze towards rein with a grin on my face as i nod my head. Yeah having a tank is nice we take the damage so others can stay safe that is what i do, and i enjoy doing so the entire time. Doesn't hurt that i can now help Pin with damage, but i think i'm learning that i need to learn when it attack and when to use energizes on allies. I say with a very noticeable nervous chuckle as i take notice finally of Pinball's energy. Quickly seeing four new wights appear as they glare towards me as i give a apologetic look to Pin. Sorry Pin hopefully we can kill them quickly. Is the only thing i say before moving forward to meet their strikes.

I watch the mobs once more as they start off like the last crew but a lot worse as they drop their weapons entirely except for two one who strikes my across the cheek with a ancient looking greatsword causing me to stumble back ever so slightly. The Frost Wights ally smashing a warhammer into the chest piece of my armor but the force pushed back causing its limbs to crack ever so slightly from the force back onto its arms knocking it into the yellow in terms of health.

Action Taken: Howl

#100346 MD:1

#100347 MD:10 180-151=29 DMG

#100348 MD:1

#100349 MD:8  Mob:1 DMG  Thorns: 54

- Good Dudes - 

[H: 3/3/3/3] Hestia: 1305/1305  ENG:94/126 DMG: 15  MIT:151  Thorns: 54 EVA:-1  Regen: (+45 HP if i get hit for 3 turns) Rec:1 (+3 ENG if i get CD:6)

[H: 0/0/0/0] Pinball: 620/620 HP | 27/62 EN | 15 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA

- Bad Dudes -

Frost Wight 5: 100/100 MIT: 25 DMG:120  (CRIT 9 170  CRIT:10 180)

Frost Wight 2: 100/100 MIT: 25 DMG:120  (CRIT 9 170  CRIT:10 180)

Frost Wight 6: 100/100 MIT: 25 DMG:120  (CRIT 9 170  CRIT:10 180)

Frost Wight 7: 46/100 MIT: 25 DMG:120  (CRIT 9 170  CRIT:10 180)

Frost Wights Remaining: 5

Pinball smiles sheepishly at Reinholt's response. "Well," he said, giving the man's shoulder an awkward pat, "you'll get there." Pinball gripped his spear, becoming aware of the presence of Wights ahead of them. And with that kind of build, you're gonna be a force to be reckoned with. Pinball whirled around, listening to Hestia. "Eh, it's fine," he said, hefting his spear. "I can do an AoE once more, I'm sure. After that, though..." Pinball shook his head, grinning. "Whatever. You guys have got my back. To the throne room!" Pinball rushed forward, activating Weeping Moon as he collided with the group of Frost Wights. He attacked the huddled Frost Wights, his attack killing the only three he saw. Turning around, he suddenly realized there was still one left he hadn't noticed, and a Frost Wight was making its way over to the group from across the hall as well. Pinball sighed, pushing his way back to the tank. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- COMBAT - 

Action Taken: Sword Art - [Weeping Moon] Hit! [+1 EN, -18 EN] 

Spoiler

Frost Wight 1: ID# 100350  BD: 10 (Crit+2) [Freeze Proc] [Phase Proc] ~ 15+2= 17*9= 153-12= 141 DMG
Frost Wight 2: ID# 100351  BD: 7 (Hit!) ~ 15*9= 135-25= 110 DMG 
Frost Wight 3: ID# 100352  BD: 10 (Crit+2) [Freeze Proc] [Phase Proc] ~ 15+2= 17*9= 153-12= 141 DMG
Frost Wight 4: ID# 100353  BD: 1 (Critical Miss!) 

- Good Dudes - 

[H: 3/3/3/3] Hestia: 1305/1305  ENG:94/126 DMG: 15  MIT:151  Thorns: 54 EVA:-1  Regen: (+45 HP if i get hit for 3 turns) Rec:1 (+3 ENG if i get CD:6)

[H: 0/0/0/0] Pinball: 620/620 HP | 10/62 EN | 15 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA

- Bad Dudes -

Frost Wight 4: 46/100 MIT: 25 DMG:120  (CRIT 9 170  CRIT:10 180)

Frost Wights Remaining: 1

Edited by Pinball

Reinholt braces himself as the new threats emerge. Hestia slams her sword into her shield, the echo causing the Wrights to target her. He grits his teeth, watching them swarm her, knowing there was little He could do to help her. Not that she needed it, as her healthbar barely drops. Pinball jumps into the grey, his sword art leaving just one standing. With a nod Reinholt readies himself. He surges forward and slashes at the Frost Wright, spinning on his heel, using the momentum to spin like a Cyclone and deliever three more slashes to the Frost Wright. The last hit causes a surge of electrical power that arcs across the Frost Wright, dropping it to it knees with the Paralyze status. He grins and dances back out of the way. He knew he couldn't finish it off, but atleast it was paralyzed and couldn't attack now. "Shouldn't Take much to take it out now!"

ID#100368 BD=9

Sword Art Cyclone Vs Frost Wright 4

Dmg: 7+1=8×4=32, 32-24=8

Frost Wright 4= paralyzed

-Good Dudes -

[H: 3/3/3/3] Hestia: 1305/1305  ENG:94/126 DMG: 15  MIT:151  Thorns: 54 EVA:-1  Regen: (+45 HP if i get hit for 3 turns) Rec:1 (+3 ENG if i get CD:6)

[H: 0/0/0/0] Pinball: 620/620 HP | 10/62 EN | 15 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA

[H: 0/0/0/0] Reinholt: 140/140 HP | 6/14 ENG | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

- Bad Dudes -

Frost Wight 4: 38/100 MIT: 25 DMG:120  (CRIT 9 170  CRIT:10 180)

Frost Wights Remaining: 1

Edited by Reinholt

i see the wights be knocked down one after the other as i just quickly activate howl to get the attention back onto me as i can only hope that Pin follows up with a devastating attack once more. Smiling a bit at the fact that Rein has been able to paralyze them surprisingly often, or at the very least more so then what i am use to viewing. Okay we have two left it looks like! Keep your wits about you as we kill them we can never be too sure about what kind of traps this floor could hold for us and the dangers that await just around the corner. I say towards the two players as i hold sword and shield ready for the attacks to hit me encase Pinball misses the two mobs entirely with his attack. Knowing it is a possibility, but not one to be overly worried about since he has been on a good luck streak so far. Being mindful of possible traps remembering the fact such things do exist and seemingly can happen at anytime.

Action Howl

#100370 CD:10 MD:1

(other mob paralyzed)

-Good Dudes -

[H: 3/6] Hestia: 1305/1305  ENG:88/126 DMG: 15  MIT:151  Thorns: 54 EVA:-1  Regen: (+45 HP if i get hit for 3 turns) Rec:1 (+3 ENG if i get CD:6)

[H: 0/0/0/0] Pinball: 620/620 HP | 10/62 EN | 15 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA

[H:0/1] Reinholt: 140/140 HP | 6/14 ENG | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

- Bad Dudes -

Frost Wight 5: 100/100 MIT: 25 DMG:120  (CRIT 9 170  CRIT:10 180)

Frost Wight 4: 38/100 MIT: 25 DMG:120  (CRIT 9 170  CRIT:10 180)

Pinball nodded at Reinholt. His energy was low; Pinball wasn't going to be able to pull off the same AoE he had done earlier. After this, he'd definitely need to rest, but hopefully he could bring the monsters low enough so as Hestia's thorns could kill them... Or maybe he could take out one of the Frost Wights entirely? If he killed one, Hestia's thorns could probably kill the other. Setting his sights on the Frost Wight with full health, but changed his mind. Screw it, he thought. Attack with the only AoE you can manage. Pinball darted forth, painfully aware of the mediocre amount of damage that was to follow. His spear swiped across the Frost Wights twice each, before the boy made a hasty retreat. Looking back as he ran over to Hestia, he saw he had frozen one of them. Pinball tapped Reinholt's shoulder, pointing the frozen Frost Wight out. "Rein! Attack that one!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Combat- 

Action Taken: Sword Art - [Hellish Twice] Hit! [+1 EN, -8 EN]

Frost Wight 5: ID# 100390  BD: 8 (Hit!) [Freeze Proc] ~ 15*4= 60-25= 35 DMG + FREEZE
Frost Wight 4: ID# 100391  BD: 3+3= 6 (Hit!) ~ 15*4= 60-25= 35 DMG

-Good Dudes -

[H: 3/6] Hestia: 1305/1305  ENG:88/126 DMG: 15  MIT:151  Thorns: 54 EVA:-1  Regen: (+45 HP if i get hit for 3 turns) Rec:1 (+3 ENG if i get CD:6)

[H: 1/1] Pinball: 620/620 HP | 3/62 EN | 15 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA

[H:0/1] Reinholt: 140/140 HP | 6/14 ENG | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

- Bad Dudes -

[FROZEN] Frost Wight 5: 65/100 MIT: 25 DMG:120  (CRIT 9 170  CRIT:10 180)

Frost Wight 4: 3/100 MIT: 25 DMG:120  (CRIT 9 170  CRIT:10 180)

Edited by Pinball

Reinholt was amazed. Ten Frost Wrights had fallen and no one had lost significant health. He trembles with excitement at the prospect of walking side by side with these players and others into battle. Clashing with titans and standing toe to toe against even the strongest foe. Hestia's voice brought him back to the now. "Keep your wits about you" she said and he nods, focusing once more at the fight at hand. Pinball launches another attack and Reinholt grins. Already one of the Frost Wrights had begun to stiffen as Pinball's attack had frozen him. Even as Pin retreated back to the line and pointed, Reinholt was already dashing forward. He roars as he swings his cobalt blade. The sword bites into the Frost Wright and he immediately begins to spin, each rotation slashing the Wright again. After the fourth slash the ice surround the thing shatters and Reinholt retreats to the line. His sword held out before him, waiting for the next attack.

ID#100394 BD=7
Sword Art Cyclone Vs Frost Wright=hit
Dmg:7×4=28, 28-25=3, 3+24(frozen dmg)=27

-Good Dudes -

[H: 3/6] Hestia: 1305/1305  ENG:88/126 DMG: 15  MIT:151  Thorns: 54 EVA:-1  Regen: (+45 HP if i get hit for 3 turns) Rec:1 (+3 ENG if i get CD:6)

[H: 1/1] Pinball: 620/620 HP | 3/62 EN | 15 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA

[H:0/1] Reinholt: 140/140 HP | 3/14 ENG | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

- Bad Dudes -

Frost Wight 5: 41/100 MIT: 25 DMG:120  (CRIT 9 170  CRIT:10 180)

Edited by Reinholt

I get into my first position of my sword art with a smile at the sight of seeing Pin freeze one of the mobs enough to allow Rein to deal a good bit of damage for his strength. Feeling a bit bad that he is just basically being dragged along with us in terms of this quest, and only really finding comfort in the fact that he is able to help with stuns and paralyzes seemingly with his weapon of choice. I charge forward and slashes through the two wights left destroying them quickly and ending them as i then sheathe my sword as they burst into tiny crystals as i look back towards the duo with a grin. Okay we'll take a rest now and allow our energy to restore itself. Good job team now all that is left is the king himself. I say with a grin on my face as i then sit down against a crumbled pillar to relax.

#100395 BD:8  95 DMG

#100397 BD:7 CD:10  15x8=120-25=95 DMG

-Good Dudes -

[H: 3/6] Hestia: 1305/1305  ENG:84/126 DMG: 15  MIT:151  Thorns: 54 EVA:-1  Regen: (+45 HP if i get hit for 3 turns) Rec:1 (+3 ENG if i get CD:6)

[H: 1/1] @Pinball: 620/620 HP | 3/62 EN | 15 DMG | 3 ACC | 3 EVA

[H:0/1] Reinholt: 140/140 HP | 3/14 ENG | 7 DMG | 18 MIT

- Bad Dudes -

Frost Wight 5: 41/100 MIT: 25 DMG:120  (CRIT 9 170  CRIT:10 180)