[SP-F1] Sword Fight with a Fish. <<The Fourth Lesson, Is Actually Free>>

Hazado walks to the giant lake Hannah pointed at, The package for Ol' Pete needed to go there. as he walked to the Lake he starts to think about some things like how it would be as he went to Open events more often and what kinds of people will be going there. People didn't think much of Hazado, he did not do anything much too important so players just see him as a normal player that started of. The Lake is not far, He can already see it not far away from him and a small boat is in the middle of the lake. Maybe it was Ol' Pete's boat but who knows. "The lovely wind is already hitting me, and the water I can already smell it."  He said walking down to the lake seeing it there he almost got there but still a long way to go before he got there fully.

moving down to the lake, Hazado sees the boat now more clear. A man is in it, waving at the man as he looks to him. As the boat came to the dock not far from Hazado himself. Hazado walked over to the man that stepped out of the boat greeting him.  "Hiy, Are ýou ... Ol'Pete by any change?" the man nodded his head and looked at Hazado. "Can you help me by any change, I have been waiting for something so I can catch this darn fish"  As Hazado reaches into his inventory he gives the package to Ol' Pete himself "Think you have ... been waiting for this. Need any other help?" Hazado Asked Ol' Pete. "Sure you can help me, you don't look like the normal arent boy, you look stronger than the normal person here. So yea you can help me"  As Ol'pete explained he stepped into his boat again and asked Hazado to join him in his boat.

As Hazado jumps onto the boat of Ol' Pete, as he sits down Ol'Pete points at the pedals of the boat.  "This Boat is not going to row itself, Why don't you show me how strong you are, well show it."  Hazado picks up the pedals and starts rowing, at first it is hard to row because Ol' Pete was still standing, but once he sad down it went much faster. While Hazado was rowing Ol'Pete was trying to start a conversation " So do you like the water Kid? You do look like someone who likes it"  Hazado looks up "Yea, I do like the water, never fished thou, I played sports in the water sometimes."  At the moment Ol'Pete heard that Hazado never fished as surprised as he can even look "Well then why don't we try it for the first time, Right here. Good fishing spots are not far away from us now." As they go a bit more to the middle.

Coming to the middle the man signs to Hazado to stop peddling and pointed out that the water was deep here. "Here is a good spot, you got us here fast so that means your stronger then you look" He pointed out that the water here was deep and a bit wild as well. Hazado didn't even know what he means with his and he just looked at it. As Ol'Pete took a fishing rod out he pulled back the line and throwing it as fast as he could. "Look and watch carefully,"  Ol'Pete said as the wind hits the water. It was quiet so Quiet that Hazado heard the birds in the tree that were almost about more than 30 feet away from him.

Nothing happened for some time and Ol'Pete was so still, it looked like he almost crashed or something.

As the quiet sounds got broken by a yell of Ol'Pete who reeled back the Fishing Rod "GAAAAAH I GOT ONE I THINK BIG ONE MAYBE" As Ol'Pete pulls the fishing rod around and around he pulls somehow a small little fish out of the water. Hazado looks at the small fish as Ol'Pete takes of the fish off the hook. "You can laugh boy, Yes it is a small one but still, you saw how to do it and so you can try it yourself now" As Hazado picks up the second fishing rod he throws the hook as far as he can, Maybe a bit harder then Ol'Pete himself.  Easier then I was official thinking.  As Hazado looks over to where the hook must be.

ID: 100584

CD: 8 (Succes in Reeling in Sword Fish)

As Hazado waited for some time just looking over to the end of his fishing rod, nothing happened at all. and then as the fishing rod jumped. "Whhoooow I think I got something" As Hazado pulled onto the Fishing rod itself as hard as he could. It was going to be something really big no matter what, it was going to be big. Hazado pulled once more and the fishing rod moved the boat somehow, but it was just for a little bit though. Ol'Pete jumped in and helped Hazado get this big fish up to the top and then it jumped out. A big long fish and a nose like a sword it was there looking to the two in the boat. "THAT IS A VERY PISSED OFF FISH, BE READY TO ATTACK IT." Ol'Pete said, and Hazado grabbed his spear and got ready for the Sword Fish.

ID: 100585

BD: 9 (Hit/Crit) Heft

MD 9 (Hit/Crit) First Attack

Hazado:  70/120  10/12

SwordFish:  14/35

Hazado was ready to fight this little angry fish, as the swordfish charged at the boat to hit it Hazado lifted his spear up into the air and waited for the swordfish to be close. The fish got close enough for Hazado to lower his Spear and hit it with the Tip of his Spear As he did this his SwordArt Heft activated. The fish was hit and went underwater right away reappearing on the other side of the boat. The Fish came up and went for an attack right away, It charged to Hazado Hitting Hazado in the back, it left a good mark on his back but and Hazado took some big hit there. Hazado Looked over at the fish who was now ready ta attack again but looking close the swordfish was missing a bit of his nose.

ID: 100586

BD: 8 (Hit) Heft

MD: 9 (Hit) Attack

Hazado: 65/120 9/12

SwordFish 0/35 

Hazado once more lifts up his spear from the boat, as the fish charges once more, once the fish got close again he pulled down his spear as hard as he could Hitting the swordfish in its head again. As the swordfish disappears underwater again Hazado gets ready for its attack, Knowing it won't do the same attack again because of its nose hurting. A Second later the fish jumps out of the water right in front of the boat, pulling back its tail ready to attack Hazado. But in a fast reaction, Hazado holds up his left arm to protect himself against its tail. As the tail hits Hazado's Armor he tail of the fish starts to be damaged, as the fish lands on the water he looks KO, and that moment the fish itself starts to slowed showing off that it was defeated.

Edited by Hazado

He was standing still now, just realizing how much his back was hurting from the first attack of the Swordfish. Hazado sat down to get his bearings again so he could his head back into the game of life and death. "Amazing kid, you pulled it off to sly the monster itself, why don't you help me and get him onto the boat,"  Ol'Pete said as he patted him on the shoulder. Why does it hurt so much even thou I got hit just two times. He was thinking on his mind. helping Ol'Pete to get the fish onto the boat, Hazado was really in mind not knowing what just happened and trying to take it as easy as he could. As the fish was almost in the boat Hazado lost grip and let the fish fall into the water again, Making the smell of the dead fish was not making it easy and even with that the slimy body of the fish didn't help at all

• 5 months later...

( OOC Started Postin again In this Unfinished Thread)

Hazado ended up laughing a bit and tried again as then Ol'pete looked on how Hazado took the fish out of the water without any trouble now, "Don't slip away now, Dead things are not my boss," he said getting the fish out of the water and onto the boat it took him not long. "Good Job kid, you fished up that thing quite fast and took care off it even faster for sure," Ol'Pete said to Hazado patting him on the back, It took Hazado not long to leave a smile on his face as he was at home in a boat and Fishing was kind off fun to do most of the time. "I did it because it was a fun thing to do, I'm used to it so I would love to do it again," Hazado said getting back into a seat in the boat and slowly rowing back to the dock.

Once on the side Ol'Pete got off and took the fish ending it and the quest got updated with 'get you reward from Ol'Pete' Hazado walked up to Ol'Pete after he strapped down the boat at the dock it was quite easy to do and then moved on to talk to Ol'Pete. "So That is done, is there anything else I can do?" Hazado asked wanting to see if there was any other quest that involved getting quite a lot SP after clearing this, But Ol'Pete nodded no and spoke up to Hazado "No, There is nothing you need to know more about Aincrad, It is a peaceful place until you know where to be, But No Kid there is nothing left to do," He said to Hazado giving him a hand to thank the Brown-haired Tank. Hazado accepted the hand and shacked it, as then the quest gave him an option to go for a +1 ACC snack or +1 Vitality Snack, It was very easy for him as he picked the ACC snack. 

Hazado then sees that the Quest was ended and no other quest was unlocked after that, He looked around to see if anything was going to happen but it did not seem like it, He then started walking back to the main Settlement thinking about the things that he wanted to do, It was not easy to get around this world without knowing anyone and things where not made easy at all. He eared about Field bosses and how strong they were and he knew he wanted to hunt them down one day but at this point, it was maybe not the best Idea to do. He looked around to hope he would find any crafting Materials and it seemed it was his lucky day and he seemed to find some Crafting Materials for himself as that gave him quite a good mood to keep going and find more in the hopes he could get more from this.

Roll ID: # 107531

Action: Gathering T1 Mat,

LD: 16 Succes

Material Found

It was his first time gathering materials outside a quest and he felt like nothing was going to stop him from doing this. He was thinking that it could give him a small boost in the game itself and he started to look left and right under a tree and in the tree. It was quite a weird way to look around for Items but it was one of the safes ways. But it seemed this time he was not having much luck and not even getting to find a thing he kicked a small rock away into a bush, Just a few seconds later he hears a Bush move again and a small boar gets out ready to attack him because he threw, well kicked the rock onto the boar. "Well Darn It, I was not going to have fun now, why do you show up now," Hazado thought to get his spear from his back and to get ready to attack him

Roll ID: # 107532 

LD: 2 Failed

The small boar looked at the player as he got ready to attack the beast but then the cursor above the boar turned yellow and it was not agro'ed to Hazado anymore and ran off doing something else it seemed like, But it was that moment Hazado started Laughing, What the hell was that, Am I really that dangerous or something. He thought a bit about this and looked at the location where the Boar came from. As he looked into the Bush it seemed like the boar was just there waiting for a good player to ambush But that ended quickly as it seemed that the boar was still around and Hazado did not want to fight it at all so he kept moving his way down to the Main Settlement. It was not far but still quite a long way to walk if he wanted to get there.

Roll ID: # 107533 

LD: 9 Failed

He made his way to the main settlement and was getting farther away from the lake he was at, looking back he sees just a spot of the lake it was quite far away now and Hazado smiled a bit, I hope there is a floor filled with water, It would be one of the greatest things that there is, I'm not sure when or where a floor like that would be, but I hope there is one. He thinks as he stands still looking at the lake in the distance He turned around and starts walking again. It was quite a good day for him to be outside and Hazado smiled a bit as he walked around He was trying to see if he could find any materials so he would have a boost in getting some Materials later or Sooner. But it seemed it was harder then it looked and Hazado kept finding nothing good. It was quite irritating to find nothing for a long time and even in the first quest he ever did it was still quite annoying as back then.

Roll ID: # 107534

LD: 2 Failed

It was not hard to think about it, Most of the looking around in this game was based on luck and pure numbers If you had the boost it still was a great change you did not find anything at all, but that was something that would happen not only once but more times. Hazado was sure that Looking around for items did not bring him more than misery and bad luck as it already seemed to feel like that. While he was thinking about having no good luck at all Hazado seemed to kick against something and he kneeled down to look at it and it seemed to be a material as well, he slid his finger over the item and puts it into his inventory, that gave him now some extra Materials and it was added to his list. it was quite handy to do things like this and it also gave quite a boost to your own spirit as it was getting you some luck in this death game.

Roll ID: # 107535

LD: 17 Success

Materials found

Haz smiled a bit and as the map began to show a road again back to the settlement it was now not that far anymore and Hazado smiled and grinned a bit as he walked back. It was quite in High Spirits as he cleared the tutorial and did not even die in it, Not that that is something special to happen. It was getting quiet and it seemed that there was something going on as there were no Monsters around for a good amount of time now, not that it Bothered Hazado but more that he did not trust it but It also gave him a good option to look for items as well, it was something he was trying to do it seemed that his luck was going down again and was getting less lucky now trying to find Crafting Materials. He lets out a sigh and moves on again in the hopes of finding something.

Roll ID: # 107536

LD: 9 failed

It was not far now and Hazado started thinking about the people he had met in other games, Thinking about Sunova and the rest of his old party, What happened to them He knows Sunova got the game but was nowhere to be around to be found yet, But he was getting a bit scared that they could have died. But Hazado did not want to think about it at all it was getting quite dangerous around somethings and people got into killing players quite a lot more making people believe that killing people did not make you bad as it was not real killing But he shacked his head and started looking around again. But Hazado's thoughts where to clouded now and he was not getting any focus as he tried to look around It as really getting hard now and Hazado let's out a sigh and walks on to the town of beginners.

Roll ID: # 107537

LD: 9 failed

No matter Hazado was not really losing the thought at all and kept thinking about it, He was thinking as well to the accident that happened as he got knocked out of his boat and got into the hospital. But it was just an accident but he did not trust it at all as they showed him some pictures from his wrecked boat, As he started thinking about this he seemed to almost feel the wind of that day again, it was not even that hard of a storm, it was just some rain and small wind gusts. Losing his thought again he seemed to knock his feet again and yet again it seemed like it that is was a crafting material, He got back into reality at least what he got to call reality and picked up the item and put it in his inventory, it was his third Item and he got a small grin on his face and got his Inventory ready again and started walking back to the main settlement. 

Roll ID: # 107538

LD: 17 Success

Materials found

He stood up and started walking to the main settlement once he was getting the gate into few Hazado smiled he did not want to get in yet but he knew he had to go inside and needed to get ready for the next adventure, He did not know what yet but it was going to be something for sure. He was quite focused on getting to the town of beginners that he lost what he was going and did not look around anymore, it took not long for him to get into the settlement and with a smile he walked passed the gate and into the settlement itself, It is fine to be back here again, But I want to get out of here quite fast as well. He thought as he opened his inventory to look at his stats and thought about how he was going to be a strong tank and also deal his own damage at the same time, A DPS Tank.

Roll ID: # 107539

LD: 1Failed