[PP-F05] <<Blood in the Sand>> Kyoto, Spangie

Walking off from the teleport pad, Kyoto walks into a hot desert like floor. “Man, I wish I was still in Floor 2. At least there its nice.” He says to himself. Looking around to see if he can find the nearest Inn. Once finding it he eventually starts to work towards it. While walking into the Inn he takes a seat at one of the lounge areas trying to cool off and think of something to do on this floor. On the other side of the lounge were other players and NPC talking about a hidden enemy in the sand dunes just outside of the area. Kyoto though about it thinking about attempting it but knowing it might cost him his life if he tries it on his own. He looks around to find anyone interested in trying to help defeat this unknown creature but everyone denied the offer.

@Spangie

Spangie sighed in defeat as she muttered some words on a small hair in a local inn. “... I hate being on this floor,” she hissed, burying her face into her arms. “Ughh.” She stoke a quickly glance at Agni. “What do you want to do? I forgot why I’m here,” she groaned. “Maybe someone here has something to do,” she stood up hazily from her chair and searched the area. I could really use some kind of action right now. She sighed and crossed her arms. What to do. What to do. Should I just do what I did wih Shin? Ah, screw it. She puffed and pinpointed a random player. “Hey you!” She shouted, making eyes turn to her. “You there!” She yelled again, pointing directly at @Kyot0. “Hi!” She grinned and gave a small wave of her hand.

She joyously slipped over to him with her familiar trotting beside her. “What’s up?” She held out her hand. “The names Spangie. You seem lost, are you alright?” She smiled warmly and blew a tuft of hair out of her face.

Battle Ready Inventory :

Spoiler

Vermillion Feather Dagger [ 3 DMG ]

Snow Fire Armor [ 18 MIT ]

Golden Spectacles [ 2 ACC, 1 Keen ]

[ 2 ] Healing Potion [ Heals 50 ]

[ 1 ] Tigers Rage Potion [ 2 DMG ]

Kyoto looks up as he starts to smile and have a little chuckle. “No I’m not lost. I’m actually waiting on one my guild mates to come with me on a quest but he seems to be running behind. If anything I’d run on my own until he shows up.” He smiles as he glances up at her eyes. He examines her seeing if he can figure out her build type. He then smirks a little as he then offers her to sit down with hand gesture. “If you’re interested you can join us. You seem bored as it is.” He smiles as he sees her familiar. “huh…. That a cool familiar.” He smiles once more as he then scoots over for her to sit down if she wish. “Either way its late out right now so I might just stay here at the Inn for the night.” He brushes his hair our of his eyes as he picks up a glass of ale.

@Spangie

She gave a thumbs up, “Oh, okay. Having a guild must be pretty fun, huh?” Her face broke out into a grin. “Must be a lot easier too,” she rubbed her neck and rubbed a small spot on her familiars head. “Ah, but it would be good to hang out with people every now and then,” she sighed, plopping herself on the seat next to him. “Sure, and yes, I’m very bored here,” she rubbed her forehead. 

“Oh, yeah,” she poked her familiars ear, who gave an irritated growl, “His name is Agni,” she chuckled nervously. “Yeah, I don’t even remember why I came to this floor, I might as well stay here too,” she shrugged. "But I guess it's good to get out once in a while," she grinned, twisting a strand of her hair around her fingers. She looked over to her familiar, who was staring blankly at the floor. Agh, he's so weird.. she giggled and pet him gently behind the ears.

@Kyot0

Edited by Spangie

He chuckles a little. “Yeah being in a guild is great. You get a lot of help from everyone.” He says in an energetic way. He looks at her as he then gets up. “Whelp we should get some rest before we head out tomorrow.” He walks over to the stairs as he climbs up to his room which is all the way down the hall. Approaches the door he unlocks it and walks into it and sits down in a chair and relaxes after taking off his gear. Sitting there thinking about home he then thinks about that girl wondering is she has a room. If she doesn’t he does have an extra space If she like to stay here. Its also private as well if she needs it. He shakes his head as he hears his stomach growl. He gets up and walks over to the kitchen to grab something to eat.

@Spangie

She sighed, "Yeah, must be a lot easier to get through the floors too," she grinned, watching him stand up. "Oh yeah, I guess it is getting pretty late," she stretched her arms and let out a small yawn. "I guess i can see you tomorrow," she leaped up and gave a small wave, walking down the hall. Collapsing onto the inn's bed, she sighed, I wonder how hard that quest is going to be, it might be hard since he said he needed help from his guild mates.. she said, looking up, "You're gonna sleep on the floor?" her head tilted at her familiar. Agni gave a low bark and leaped up onto her bed, circling it a few times before settling down onto the left side of the bed. "Yayyy!" she giggled happily, launching herself onto the fluffy fur of her familiars back. I wish my pillows were this soft.. she sighed happily and looked out the dark window of her room.

@Kyot0

• 2 weeks later...

He walks back to his room he was assign to and sits at the bar. Not thinking about what the time is he just stared at the class of water that’s in front of him. He wonder if she will be capable in helping defeat this field boss. He stares at the glass once more remembering his friend that was close into dying. He wasn’t there when it happen but seeing her that day basically wanting to give up on the game… Give up on life. It made him think he needs to save everyone he meets and get them back to the real world. He looks down as he waits to see if she needed to talk even more before he starts heading to bed. A few minuets go by and no knock so he gets up out of the bar stool and climb into bed. He cant believe that he’s with this girl that was wanting to do a quest with him. If it was the real world he would of probably got slapped for even talking to a girl but here everyone relies on everyone to get out of here alive.

@Spangie