I Will Carry You Through Any Repeatable Quest!

[Offering to carry any player through any quest under the following conditions]

• Before the promised thread, we first complete the Bloodstained Lands quest together
  • You must obtain the last hit item, and must trade it to me - that is my compensation
    • You may choose not to fight until the last minute. I will use Thorns and Bleed to take the boss down to the threshold of death. You just need to step in and deal the killing blow.
    • This means you MUST NOT HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED THE QUEST BEFORE NOW!

Your protection is guaranteed. The quest may be dangerous at face value, but I will ensure your safety at all costs. After the item is safely in my inventory, I will post haste join you on your quest and post quickly enough to ensure that it be completed in a timely manner. If you need evidence as to my speed in posting to complete your quest, I can give you any number of credible references as to my speed and reliability.

**NOTE** If you quest is non repeatable, I likely cannot do it. I've already done almost all of the quests that are available to me.

Edited by Shield