• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Katharine watched as Seldentar tinker away with his hammer, her mouth forming into an 'o' shape when she saw her sword being completed, it was beautiful, without a doubt. One could see her eyes glistening in both captivation and admiration at the wonderfully made blade.

Next up was her armor. She nearly frowned when what came out was the basic sort of armor, but understood that he wasn't satisfied with it either. He tried again and what came out was exactly what she wanted. Even though it wasn't the best quality it could have been, it was well enough.

Katharine went up to the counter and asked, "It seems that you are done, though correct me if I'm wrong. How much would you like for me to pay you?" I asked, opening up my inventory to pass him the money.

Yunah walks into the store, looking around the shop to see if she finds anything she likes. she then spots a pair of gloves that looks like they would go well with her amour, <> she smiled and picked them up, then she walked over to the counter and set them down along with a bag of Col. "This will be 750 right?" she asked.