Celes picked up the Devastator. "this is beautiful!! it feels so light!!" She begins to wave it around and go through different exercises, you see her go through different measured steps. She may be low leveled but you cna tell she is working hard. She smiles after completing it and turns to you. " This is amazing I'm going to go practice with it now." 

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zelrius made his way into Seldentar's shop. Sledentar himself had told him about the place. Of course He had said that He would supply the Frontlines if I paid him, But That's not why Zelrius was here. No Zelrius was here to get Gloves of the sort made. Zelrius walked up to the Counter and knew exactly what he wanted to ask for.

"I as of right now have 19 or so mats on me. I will pay a great deal for you to make Gloves or Gauntlets with the Following Stats:

2 Damage Mitigation, +1 Accuracy"

Seldentar continues his work. Taking the next material, he continues to work on the requested item. As the metal finally takes shape, he nods slightly. Better quality then last time, but still not up to the order put in. Still, he put it aside, customer supplied the mats so it was all his when it was said and done.

ID:994

CD: 8 + 1

Uncommon Craft

+3 Exp

Glacier Hammer +1 Exp

ID: 996 CD: 8 + 1

Seldentar continues his work. Again, he begins the process of creating the item requested. However, like the last item, this one wasn't quite up to par. Still, it had some qualities to it so he put it aside for Zelrius as well, before going back to work on the next attempt.

Uncommon Craft +3 Exp

Glacier Hammer +1 Exp

ID: 997 CD: 10 + 1

Daily Craft 4 of 7

Rare Craft +5 Exp

Glacier Hammer +1 Exp

Scorched Ambition +1 CD

Seldentar takes the next material, and continues his work. Placing it into the forge, he waits patiently for the metal to heat up. As it begins to glow red hot, he removes it from the furnace, and places it on the anvil with his tools. Taking his hammer, he begins to hammer out the metal, slowly forming it into shape. He nods happily. It still wasnt quite up to par, but it was getting closer.

ID: 998 CD: 12

Perfect Craft +8 Exp

Glacier Hammer +1 Exp

Daily Craft 5 of 7

Seldentar takes the fifth material, confident that this time he would get it right. Taking his hammer to it after it heats up, he begins the long and drawn out process of shaping it. As it gets closer and closer, he smiles as he sees the craftsmanship in it. At last, with his final swing, the item begins to form. Powerful black gauntlets formed out of the metal, gleaming in the light of the forge. At the very first glance, you could tell the quality was superb.

Celes hopped into the shop, she looked completely different than the woman you'd met only days before, She smiled as she came it "How is my favorite smith ever in the world?  Good? maybe?  I have a requeeest...." the looked at him happily and offered him 2 mats, along with an old spear (Tusker +1Dmg) and some old boots (Sprint boots +1 ACC). "I need some new boots! Help me seld, youre my only hope! "  She seemed more confident now somehow. Less afraid. 

ID: 1001 CD: 9 + 1

Rare Craft +5 Exp

Glacier Hammer +1 Exp

Scorched Ambition +1 CD

Daily Craft 6 of 7

Seldentar smiles as Celes enters. He almost hadnt recognized her at first, but when she spoke he knew it was her. He nods as she makes her request, and takes the mats. He looks hesitantly at the items.

"Those may not be needed if the crafting gods show me favor. Lets see how the mats go first."

He takes the first mat, and goes to work on it. Placing it carefully into the forge, he waits for it to heat up. As the metal heats, it begins to glow, showing it was ready to be used. Taking it out with special tongs, he places it on his anvil. Bringing his hammer up, he begins to work, crafting the metal into his desired shape. As the final hit lands, the metal glows, and shifts into the shape of shiny metal boots.

Dordur had been looking for a decent smithy for as long as he had joined for the first time, he had stayed at the first floor for most of the time and had just recently ventured to the second floor only for the first thing that he actually noticed was people coming out of a hole in the wall. Deciding to see what this was about, Dordur entered the hole in the wall just to see a smithy and a player in there doing what seemed to be crafting weapons. Not even a second after noticing that, he instantly shouted in his mind "FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY!!" He rushed to gather the materials from his inventory and started by presenting them to seld and saying "Excuse me, I have here 6 Smithing materials and if possible can you smith some weapon for me? I don't really care what quality it is as long as it has atleast two enchantments ( Rare Quality ) and i'd like the enchantment slots to be filled with extra damage ( +2 )." It was obvious that he had never bought anything from a shop as he was still in the starter equipment with the starter weapon.

Dordur had just realised when he said that he had forgotten to say which weapon he wanted and so he replied with "Erhm, sorry about that anyway i need a scimitar a curved sword type. and if you manage to get a perfect one i'd appreciate it if you could use 3 damage enchantments."

Name:Dordur, (weapon name "slash´n´cut"
Type of Item: One-handed Curved sword
Desired Effect: +3 damage Enchantments

Zelrius stopped once more into the shop. Now it was after the meeting and things had all gone according plan. Zelrius simply walked up to the counter, And left the 5 Matriels that had been used to make what it was he was looking for on the counter. Then awaited his receieval of items and to walk off care-free, with his shiny new toys.

Seldentar nods his head. 

"Well, I can give it a shot. I only have one craft left today, so lets see how luck holds out shall we."

Seldentar takes one of the crafting Mats from Revy, and goes to work.

ID: 1006

CD: 11 + 1

Perfect Craft

+8 Exp

Glacier Hammer: +1 Exp

Scorched Ambition: +1 CD

Daily Craft 7 of 7

As he works the metal, he sees with pride that his title of Aincrads top blacksmith still had merit. Finishing the curved blade, he places it to the side for a moment, while it settles. Noticing Zelrius walk in, he turns to him, opening a trade window.

"Hey Zel, here are your items. 4 out of the 5 had qualities past Good, and you can take the good quality ones too if you want. I hope they help, ill see you when the boss fight starts."

[[[OOC NOTE]]]]

I nearly laughed my arze off when zelrius just said "Matriels" and here i am, Confusing my GGO Female character with my SAO Male character  :mad:

[[iCly speaking]]]

"Thank you very much, " Dordur replied as he took the curved blade and walked out the door very pleased. When he had just left the room he jumped in the air fistbumping the air like a maniac

Zelrius nods. Though his arrogant smile stayed in place, His forehead creased in a bit of concern for the players of the boss fight. Taking the items, Zelrius equips the <Gauntlents of Mymidor> Extremely sastified with their craft and design. He begins to walk out of the shop, calling back to the shopkeeper.

"Fantastic doing buisiness with you. See you at the boss fight, and with any luck, after it as well."

Celes walked into the shop happily, she looked absolutely ecstatic, though you cant really figure out why... well, until she tell you. "I got a job!!" she proudly proclaims after taking a seat on the floor near your work station. "But, there is another thing," she adds, her voice serious " I will need a perfect item from you, and im willing to give you mats for it, mainly because I like my boots, and my armour, but i need something that combines both. Evasion and Damage reduction. i have one damage reduction from my training in armour, and i get evasion from you apic boots, but i want an item that does both, so that i can allocate my resources better. " she smiles widely at you adding. "Also, i can make you some potions and crystals now"

She finishes rambling and asks you "How are you, by the way?"  

Kazuya walked into the shop of one of his comrades involved in the boss fight. He knocked on the doorframe and entered. "Hey. I have something I need crafted and fast please. I need a sword of Rare quality." He opened up his HUB and got the Col out and his silver ore. "I have the money as well as a material for you as incentive to finish this quickly." He set the Mat on the counter.