• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ID: 1355 CD: 10 + 1

Rare Craft +5 Exp

Glacier Hammer +1 Exp

Scorched Ambition: +1 CD

Seldentar nods as Primrose makes her request, taking some materials and going to work. After heating the metal up, he begins the long and drawn out process of forging the metal into shape. With each swing, his hammer helps sculpt the metal, until finally it begins to glow and take form.

ID: 1527 CD: 3 + 1

Good Craft +2 Exp

Glacier Hammer +1 Exp

Scorched Ambition +1 Exp

Seldentar goes to work on Kazuyas weapon, taking metal out and beginning the process of forging it. After working on it for some time, he frowns. It wasn't quite up to expectations sadly.

ID: 1528 CD: 3 + 1

Good Craft +2 Exp

Glacier Hammer +1 Exp

Scorched Ambition +1 CD

Seldentar goes back to work, continuing to try to make his weapon. Hammering the metal out into shape, again it does not quite reach its full potential. Sighing, he puts it aside with the first in the pile of good quality weapons he had lying around.

ID: 1529 CD: 10 + 1

Rare Craft +5 Exp

Glacier Hammer +1 Exp

Scorched Ambition +1 CD

Not to be deterred, Seldentar takes more metal out, continuing his work. Hammering the metal more and more, he slowly shapes it into a piece of art that he could be proud of. As the weapon finishes, he steps back for a moment to admire his handywork.

Seldentar goes to work, the tournament was about to begin and he wanted to make sure he had as much prepared as possible. Taking one of his metal ingots, he goes to work, working on creating something new. As his hammer smashes into the metal over and over, he forms a new pair of gauntlets. Nodding happily, he watches as the glow fades, and the new gauntlets were sitting there waiting for him.

ID: 1705

CD: 12

Perfect Craft +8 Exp

Glacier Hammer +1 Exp

Zelrius walkedf into the Selds Repair and Smithy once more. He glanced around, not really sure why as he was positive Sledentar would have nothing that peaked the interests of Zelrius. So Zelrius ordered a new pair of boots, That with the statistics of +2 Evasion and +1 Accuracy. For he was going down the selfish road, not aiming at all to use these in a particular boss fight, But for other reasons.

Guest Unyielding

Rei walked into the shop... it was always busy but at last their was only one person in font of her this time. "Hey Seldentar-san can you craft something for me, i have the mats

i need 2 things, a gauntlet perfect with + 1 CD

next i need a rare or perfect gauntlet with + 2 loot Drop if its perfect then can you give it dmg mit also."

She put her hands together and bow her head "Pretty please"

Nvm

Celes walked into Selds once more. She liked this place, even though the owner was adorably elusive. "Hey Seld, You around? I'll give you ten mats if you make a me a perfect glaive!"' Celes said excitedly. She had been so impressed by glaives as a child, she couldnt wait to use one now. She pulled down her HUD and offered the ten mats.

Seeing no one around to send the mats to, she sighs. She knows seld is usually gutsy, but she hadn't been able to get a craft from him in a while...con well at least his Devastator would go to a good home later on.

She calmly walked out, looking to another smith...