YT/Twitch SAO-RPG Gaming Streams

Games to play on stream  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What games should we play on stream? (Highest vote goes first)

2. 2. What day works best for the community gaming night?

• Sunday
    • Monday
    • Tuesday
    • Wednesday
    • Thursday
    • Firday
    • Saturday
  3. 3. Where should we stream?

• Youtube
    • Twitch

Hey all,

I am thinking about doing a community stream on YT/Twitch (Both or just one... unsure yet). I am looking for ideas for games that you all would be interested in. I would like to start with one of the SAO games on steam if I can get my hands on one. Funds are a bit tight right now so that will be tough to do unless someone that has it is willing to game share. 

I also want to get a song playlist together for the gaming stream so any ideas or requests are greatly appreciated. Please comment below with your opinions on games and/or playlist song requests. (Take on me is the only song on the list thus far)

I also would like to get some new graphics for the stream and channel art. Any opinions/ideas are appreciated.

UPDATE: All games will be on PC at first. Once there is enough interest, I will add an option for Xbox games. I do not have a PS4 so I am sorry to those of you that have only that system.

Ah dam, sucks you can't be on PS4 Sharky! Thats my system XD Maybe someone else could head up that spot so that they aren't left out of the deal, so that we have Xbox, PS4 and PC! As for the games to stream, i recommend streaming something Ultimate Chicken Horse, The forest, some of those more jokey games. Sure, they might not be the most popular thing but that doesn't really matter, because its something we can all laugh and have fun with :) 

If we are looking for something for the whole community to join in and play, there is a game called Foxhole on steam. It is a little serious, but its hella fun when you get to play as a group, making your own squad and doing tactical missions to win the war for your side! And i'm 90% sure we could make a private server on it for ourselves and make our own little wars as a community. Project zomboid is another game that could be played as a community.

And of course how can i forget 'Don't Starve Together', these are other games that would be GREAT fun to play and stream! 

For music, there is a lot of songs i could recommend, but how many of them would really be fun, i don't know. One i like listening to when i decide to stomp in games is this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl4opbNt8_E

Love listening to this while gaming XD

Im with Shield on this one. A Minecraft server where we are all playing with different POV would be fun- Albeit, i'd want a server that we can play on for fun, but with challenges and such. I personally am not a fan of Hardcore, but to each their own. Also, Fortnite and such is good game, but party games would be fun. Heck, we could finish off the CAH deck and play a few rounds on a stream for fun

Nioh is a PS exclusive, I think, which I don't know if you do it. But it's also on sale at reduced prices now since it came out a while ago.

I want to see you feel my pain, cause it's a darksouls like game, but with a pretty great combat system for a Samurai. Feels kinda like running around on some of SAO's "edgier" floors.

• 4 months later...