[PP-F21] Going mining <<Trouble in the Mines>>(Hestia)

Zandra was happy that Hestia agreed to leave this cursed quest for now. She rembered that maybe there would be a dungeon nearby. She activated her reveal mod and looked around, they have actually been fitghing beside a dungeon entrance. ‘’Nah, Im fine. Though I would like to explore a that dungeon. It would be stupid to do it alone though. Wanna tag along?’’ The tank agreed. ‘’If you have a map to write down this location there is an entrance here. I need a rest and do some crafting and shopping. See ya tomrrow.''

ID: 106619 LD: 15+3(search skill)+2(reveal mod)=20 Intermediate dungone found

Edited by Zandra
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look towards Zandra and nods towards the woman as i glance back towards the dungeon remembering the last time i had went into one as i than glance back towards Zandra. I mean yeah we could do it most likely, but it wouldn't maybe hurt to have at least one more person helping us out or something like that..maybe get Ruby for the extra heals if that is a option. Or another DPS to make sure we're tearing through the enemies. I say towards Zandra as i write down the location of the dungeon upon the map as the item's name changes as i smile happily and puts it back into my inventory having the dungeon now available to me though finding myself a little bit thankful it is only intermediate since advanced might've been a bit to much 'Though i have never been in one though so as far as i know it could be possible, but i think i'll wait to take on F15's advanced dungeon i have before i do something like that on F21 to make sure i am not doing anything overly stupid.'

Rewards:

Both:
4SP (2 quest +2 two pages)

Hestia:
4,300 col (2,000 quest reward+1,500 three hides +800 two pages), and Intermdiate dungeon map for F21