[F4 - PP] << Love >>

Liebe began to stroll around floor 4, when she got bored, she headed for a safe zone to sit down, have a drink, and maybe talk with someone, she flicked her hair out of her eyes, she wandered through the forest,when she got back to the city she saw @Simba and decided to sit down near him, drinking a hot cup of tea she had just got from the cafe, she watched him. She pulled up her menu and managed to find his name,  "Simba huh? Thats a cute name, I wonder if he's nice in person.." She chuckled, jumping up and finishing her tea, lying down and watching him again,

The black-haired male wandered through the snow-covered forest of the fourth floor, watching his footsteps slowly fade away, as the snow begin to pile up. There were tons of other plays moseying their way into the main settlement and Simba had enough of wandering around outside the safe zone. He shadowed the other players, as they all collapse into a cafe nearby. He took a deep breath and sighed, before taking a seat by the benches that were somehow not frosted. He crossed his arms and leaned back against the bench and shut his eyes, but before he could feel relaxed, he felt a presence right beside him. He opened one eye to peek over to see a player beside him, sipping what seems to be a cup of tea. 'Tch.. Out of all the benches, you choose to sit beside me?' He thought to himself, but was not trying to create enemies with any other players.

He sighed and looked over at the player beside him. "Can I help you?" He asked, knowing full well that the player was a regular player, but at the same time he kept his guard up. Simba heard of players being baited out by lower leveled players and he was not going to die here. Not until he reached the end game and is able to return home with the rest of the players. "You seem to be enjoying yourself. I am just here to admire the snow." He added, trying to see if he could get information out of the player.

@Liebe

"I just came here and I saw you walking around, so I decided to watch you for a bit! I'm sorry if I creeped you out!" She chuckled jumping up onto her feet, "Hi! My name is Liebe, it's nice to meet you! And you're here to admire the snow? So am I!" She laughed, running off and waving back to him, a half "bye" jesture and a "come on" jesture. She ran around a corner, she sat down and waited for him around the corner. She sipped her tea. The durability wore out and it disolves into her hand's, she pulls out some bread and starts chewing on it, she peeks back around the corner, watching him. "You coming or not?" She asked, in a sarcastic tone, as if she already knew his answer to her question.

@Simba

Edited by Liebe

As the snow petals fell around the settlement of the fourth floor, Simba glanced up at the dark sky and smiled. "No, I don't think I am afraid of much in here. Kinda get used to the emotions players give off after a while. So you should be good." He shut his eyes and moved his chin down, before turning to face Liebe. "It is nice to meet you, Liebe. I go by the name of Simba on here, so feel free to use that." He responded, as he watched Liebe jump out of her seat and sprint ahead of him. His soft red eyes met with Liebe and watched her turn the corner. He stopped for a moment to think, but had nothing to really do. He still had to keep his guard up, so he stood up and dusted the snow off his shoulders and shoved his hands into his pockets. He let out a sigh, as a ball of hot air exited his mouth, he made his way towards Liebe.

"Yeah, yeah.. I'm coming." He responded, watching the cup burst into thousands of polygons as he stood right in front of her. "Now what are you up to?" He asked, keeping his hands in his pockets, as the snow slowly pile around them. He watched as the snowflakes danced around the two players, as he listened to other chatters that were going on nearby. The natural lighting of the moon made some of the snowflakes glimmer, causing Simba to grow a smile grin on his face.

@Liebe

"You seem really nice simba, your not like the other people in this world," She laughed, a snowflake blew onto her nose, she laughed again, she held his hand and felt the warmth of his body, she smiled and looked up at him. "Sorry if I'm a bit, you know. Awkard, you just seem really nice! Hey, do you want to be friends?" She asked. Opening her menu with her other hand, scrolling through the menu's, finding his name and sending him a friend request. It pinged up on his screen with the menu box with 'yes' or 'no' as usual. She waited for him to accept the request before going on, "Soo.... how did you get stuck here simba?" She knew she wasn't suppose to ask about players lives irl. But she decided to, because she wasn't afraid to share her's, and he didn't look as if he was bothered if she asked him.

@Simba

Edited by Liebe

Watching as a snowflake slowly fall onto Liebe's nose, Simba's eyes met with hers and he felt her hand on his. "Am I nice? I did not think I was seen that way. I am always to myself, so I don't really watch out for other people." Simba lowered his guard, feeling like he could trust Liebe. 'She really does not seem like she is really baiting me into anything. If anything, she does not really have any levels on her.' He watched as the friend request window slowly fade in to his Heads Up Display. He hoovered his hand over the accept button and smiled, before pressing against it. "There you go! Now we're friends. I can check up on you here and there, to make sure you are doing fine." He responded, before swiping away the window.

He shoved his free hand into his pocket and let out a hot breath of air. "I got really excited over the game when I first heard about it. I was waiting in line for it with my fr--" He paused for a moment, knowingly that he was alone when he bought the game, but he wanted to put up a facade that he was not alone. "My friends.. I have not been able to find them though, so I hope they're doing fine. How about you?" He asked.

@Liebe

"I'm diving from a hospital, I got into a severe car accident a few years ago, broke my leg and tore my other one off. I was told there would be no hope for me walking again, until the nervegear became a thing, and then SAO was going to be launched, my doctors told me about it, and I was so happy, that I may actually be able to walk again. They got me a copy of the game, and now here I am..." She sighed, looking over to the side, looking at the time. Hmm, I wonder if he's like this in battle? I've already asked enough, I should'nt go getting personal with him... She let out a quiet sigh, looking back at him. Smiling. "What do you think about our bodies? How long until the hospitals can't keep us alive anymore? It scares me to think about it, but it's true, isn't it?"

@Simba

Edited by Liebe

Surprised with the response Simba received from Liebe, he did not make an effort to show any signs of emotions, but he kept his emotions separate from the game. Afraid of allowing his emotions to jeopardize his mission at hand. 'A car accident that severely injured her.. The one thing Kayaba has done right. Giving people the ability to do the impossible.. Tch.. Still a false hope..' There were not much he could offer to make light of the situation Liebe was in, but he could still do his best to keep his friends alive, even if she was the only one on his list. "Our bodies.. By now, the doctors and nurses are probably doing their best to keep our bodies from going critical. I have seen a ton of players passing out and they never really came back to their senses.. Wondering if that will happen to us." He replied, but shook his head. He was not going to allow negative thoughts to flood his mind, so he made sure to keep his thoughts together and look forward.

"There is still a lot of work to do before we can get out of here. I know we can do it, but we just need to make sure that we all fight through this trap together." He announced, but he was not sure if he is doing the best he could. There were still much more for him to do before he could progress further into the game and fight alongside the front-lines. "How have you been adjusting to your walking? It seems like you have not really done much in the game." He said, as he could tell by her standard equipment.

@Liebe

"My walking is coming along great, though I do normally stay in floor one, helping people like me who are down there, but I decided to take a break from that and come up here for a bit, I think I'm going to come out, and I'll fight as hard as I can, get to the front lines and be there when we beat this game. I mean, that's the whole point of a VRMMORPG right? To beat it?" She laughed slightly, "I don't have the guts to go out fighting out on the front lines, but I know I can, and so I will." She looked into the sky, knowing there was people on the higher floors, fighting to the death, not for only there benifits - but for everyone in this game. "Apparently we're only on like floor 23 or something, according to my friend," She seemed to laugh at the thought of her friend, but it wasn't a happy laugh. it was an uncomfortable laugh, "He's level like 72, he told me I can't die until I surpass him. Like that's ever going to happen."

@Simba

Edited by Liebe

'Liebe, you are the type to just hang back and help the others.. There is a group of people who are determined to help the lower levels. Speaking of low levels, I am still only level eight. I need to start picking up the pace..' Simba never really helped others when it came to the game, because his goal was to just focus on the main objective at hand. There were players he had met along the way, but they never left a lingering impression for him to care about. Abyss is one of the few players who have left an impression on him, but it was not a good one. He could hear the difference between someone who is genuinely laughing, but he felt Liebe possibly being afraid to die in this game.

Simba smiled and glanced up the sky with Liebe, "Not many people out here have the guts to really fight anything here. It is scary. A simple boar could simply end your life and there is nothing anyone can do to bring us back. But there are a few players who are determined to win the game and free us all. So it is okay to be afraid of fighting for your life. It is normal." He responded. Simba knew he had to quickly catch up to the other players, but he has been holding himself back and could not find the motivation to get himself outside of the second floor. "Surpass him.. You can do it. We just need to have a positive attitude about it. We will make it." He smiled.

@Liebe

She looked at him, she didn't want to be awkward, but she flung her arms around his waist, resting her head on his shoulder, he gave her so may emotions that words couldn't explain, he motivated her to keep going, not to give up until the end, and she knew that's what she should do. "That's the reason I'm still low leveled, because I know, something as simple as a boar could murder me, then I'm gone, lost forever, never to be seen again. That's what's keeping me from going out and fighting, that's what makes me stay awake at night. " She sighed,

"Surpass him? How do you expect me to do that exactly? It's pretty much suicide even attempting to reach level 25, let alone level 72!" She realised her voice had entered a shouting tone and she covered her mouth, "Sorry, I didn't mean it and I just got angry and began shouting, I'm so sorry!"

Simba felt Liebe's arms around his waist and her head on his shoulder, but he had no idea how to respond to them. "I cannot really speak for myself. I am not even that high of a level. As a matter of fact, I am only level eight. I still have some training to do, but I also have a ton of quests to begin and finish as well." He knew the feelings that Liebe were going threw, but he never really experienced the fear of really dying to any of the monsters here. There were multiple times where he acknowledged how strong monsters were, but he was not the type to withdraw from a battle. "They may seem scary at first, but as soon as you pack in some gear, I believe you can do wonders for the players of Aincrad." He did his best to reassure her, but also had to keep her hope realistic.

"A lot of things seem impossible. You thought you could never walk again, right? Look at you. Standing tall as ever. Well.. not that tall, but I am sure you can find a way to destroy those boars. They aren't scary.. They may look like it, but as long as you got the right equipment, you can do anything." He smiled at her, but he had no idea if she was going to be alright on her own. But he kept a calm composure.

@Liebe

"You really believe that I can do that? You really believe I can help people in aincrad if I get better gear and try harder I can really help people?" She looked at him, a tear welled up in her eye, she smiled, she knew what he was saying was true, if she went out and got better gear, she could help people in aincrad, and not be the one being helped. She sighed. lowering her arms off of him,  shaking her head. "I may be walking ingame, but this is virtual, I'm doing this using my brain pretty much, so even if I can walk in here, but that doesn't mean I can in real life. I do hope when I get out of this game I can walk though." She wiped the tear out of her eye and looked at him, "Do you want to go boar killing with me later then?" She asked, smiling.

@Simba

Edited by Liebe