[PP-F02] <<Long Live The Queen>> Hazado,Arabelle

Walking around on the 2nd floor Hazado heard the thing about a quest, A field boss or something like that. Normally he would take on a boss but this boss somehow got his attention, there was only one problem he could do it alone and he being a tank is not much to take down a boss on its own. He was thinking of who to bring and as he looked into his friend list he saw both Spangie and Arabelle, the two girls he met during an event.

To : @Spangie , @Arabelle

Hiy,

it has been some time seens the event, And i have been thinking about something. I heard this thing on Floor 2 about a respawning Field boss and I was thinking to ask you to join me in this. I know it is a lot to ask from you but I can do most of the Tanking there. So meet me on floor 2 in Taran Village if you want to join me in this Epic adventure!! Just look for the guy with metal plated armor and a left arm full of little spikes, That would be me.

he clicked send and went to sit somewhere in Taran Village, Mmm that fountain looks nice to look at, It looks so calming how the water moves down. He walked to the fountain and looks to the water, and how it flows down to, he gets out one coll and throws it into the fountain. Well, I think I need to make a wish now.  He laughed a bit and then closes his eyes and lowered his head If I have to make a wish well, Then I wish that I will keep going and survive. Let's hope my father doesn't do anything stupid, he maybe is a Seargent in the Japan military, but i'm still his son. He would be proud if he saw me now fighting for my freedom.

Edited by Hazado

The ping of a PM notification prompted Arabelle to uncurl from the fetal position she had assumed while lying down on her lodging's nice, fluffy bed. She lazily rolled onto her back and brought her inbox up. It was an unexpected message from Hazado, requesting for her to join him on a quest. Well, sure, why not? Her gaze wandered over to the PM's recipients. Of course he had asked @Spangie to come along. Arabelle knew that he'd basically developed an insta-crush on her back in the beach event, if the way he had been following her around during the party was any indication. "Probably just some excuse," Arabelle mumbled bitterly, rolling onto her side. Still, she wanted - needed - her friends' company even if it meant third-wheeling through the whole thing, so she quickly typed out a reply.

To: Hazado

Epic adventure time!!

Heading there right now. And I'm gonna make sure Spangie comes along as well. ;))

To: Spangie

I'm going with Hazado! You should come along, too! Pleeeease? :'3

Maybe about half an hour later, Arabelle spotted Hazado staring at the fountain in the middle of the main settlement's plaza. She skipped towards him and leaned over the fountain, taking a closer look. Lots of Col - manifested as pennies - in the water. Players liked to make wishes. And at night, the poorer players liked to harvest the Col offered for said wishes. It was quite pointless in the end, but still a meaningful gesture. "Wishing for luck with a pretty blonde girl?" Arabelle teased, glancing up at the quiet boy with a knowing smirk. "I know, I know. Love Master Arabelle understands~!" She fished a Col out of her pocket and tossed it into the water. "Here's to Hazado's success in courting my in-game best friend!" Arabelle declared happily. The Col sunk into the bottom of the fountain.

Spoiler

BATTLE STATS

~STATS 
Level: 5 - 11 SP
100 HP
10 Energy
4 Damage
1 Accuracy
2 Paralyze

~EQUIPPED
» [T1 - Perfect] Shikama Dōji -- Enhancements: Paralyze, Paralyze, Accuracy
» [T1 - Vanity] Starter Light Armor

~BATTLE-READY INVENTORY
» 3 Starter Healing Potions (heals 50 HP)

~SKILLS
Rank 1 - Two-Handed Battle Axe (+3 DMG, access to rank 1 sword arts)

E - 

~SWORD ARTS
Two-Handed Battle Axe

Rank 1
» [x2] Whirlwind (2 Energy) - A single sweeping attack so powerful that it sends forth a shock wave to hit again.
» [x2 AoE] Smash (2 Energy + 2 per target hit) - An uppercut aimed at opponents head to send them reeling.

Edited by Arabelle

Spangie sighed as she slumped in another bench, Where did that darn fox run off to now? Eh, he’ll show up eventually. She shrugged just as a motivation appeared in her face. “Yay, a message,” she said in a sarcastically. As her eyes skimmed the message she felt it hard to suppress her growing grin. “Yay! Finally, something to do!” She squealed excitedly and quickly replied, making it as short as possible so she could leave as fast as possible.

Spoiler

To : @Arabelle

Yeah, I’m up for it!! I’ll Be there soon!! ^~^

She quickly shouted for her familiar who popped up behind a nearby bush and trotted up to her. Dashing off soon after, she quickly arrived to wherever Arabelle and @Hazado were. “I’m..” she said in between breaths. “Here..!” She grinned and looked st the fountain behind them, “Ooo, are you making wishes? Lemme make one!” She fisher out a few Col coins and threw it into the fountain, “Whoop!”

Edited by Spangie

As he got a PM from Arabelle he looked at it, Wait, making sure Spangie is coming, What is she on about. waiting for some time he saw @Arabelle Appear next to him saying  "Wishing for luck with a pretty blonde girl?" Fist he looked a bit confused but after she went on with talking his face turned to a shocking face.  "Wait, WHAT, Wait ... EEaeh no no no ... Eeeah" Flinging his arms in the arm for a bit while blushing a bit, slowly calming down as Arabelle throws a Col piece in the water.  "Is it that clear, really ... I Eeeah well" Putting out a sigh "You got me there Arabelle, Think I'm not the best in hiding something." 

As he was about to speak again he heard @Spangie walk up, She clearly ran here, I wonder does she know as well or not... As this goes inside his head she makes a wish her self. Just out of nowhere Hazado spook "Well I was making a wish, hoping my father doesn't do anything stupid, He is a Ranking ... officer in the Military" Clearly looking a bit down once he was speaking about it before pausing and taking in a deep breath "Well and I was also wishing for us to make it without any trouble, We can do this, RIGHT"  As he said this his optimistic nature clearly showed off. 

He started to hit his chest plate and this full plated armor started to shake a bit when he did this. He was somehow really happy that at least there anyone who wanted to be with him, "So now we all are here, Why not tell why I asked you girls, to be here. I wanted your help with this field boss quest, I wanted to ask Grimm as well but I could only ask two people."  As he looked at the girls and said "This Field Boss in a Bee, But it is a queen bee so. And it looks like it is respawning from time to time. Also heard that the loot is quite good." Saying in a tone that could make anyone want to be happy and excited for this.  "So ... Well, I never did a boss fight or something like that ... but, We can do it right?"  Clearly, he didn't know how a boss fight went or even where to find the boss "So Where do we start." Holding up his thumb and closing one eye.

Edited by Hazado

Arabelle giggled at the boy's flustered reaction. He finally admitted to it, and the purple-haired girl patted him on the back (ideally, she would be messing his hair up, but she was too short to reach him without her standing in an awkward position). Though with her strength and playfulness it seemed more like she was hitting his back. Hard. "Awwwh. Don't worry, Hazado. You were pretty good at hiding it. I doubt even Spangie knows unless you straight up told her. But you can't escape from Love Master Arabelle's gaze!" She lowered her hand and took a few steps back with a playful smirk. Then she put her arms on her hips and huffed. "Now if only you brought another guy along. That way, I would've left you guys alone~."

She wasn't able to tease the poor guy anymore as she saw @Spangie arrive. Arabelle took a few steps back so her friend was standing between her and Hazado, and gave the guy a knowing smile behind Spangie's back. Hazado then explained the wish he had made earlier, and Arabelle manifested another Col from her inventory. It landed in the fountain with a little splash!  "Here's to Hazado's father! And for my dad, too. Please don't go bankrupt in whatever business you're making! I still need you to pay the hospital bill!" The small purple-haired girl wished loudly, looking up at the sky for effect. She looked back at Hazado and winked. Arabelle showed her care for others in the weirdest ways.

"I think I've heard of that quest. Also heard that the queen bee's pretty weak for a field boss. I think we could take it down in a few rounds if Angie and I land all our hits," Arabelle spoke, crossing her arms over her chest. "Judging from that armor of yours, you're a tank build. Neat. Not many brave dudes like you around. So if you still don't have that one Hate-generating skill, you're gonna land a few hits first and then me and Angie would deal the damage while you take the mob's attacks. How's that?"

The blonde cheered, "That coin goes to.. uh," she stopped mid sentence. She blinked blankly. What would it go to? Ma and Pa of course.. who else? she puffed, "Ah whatever, it goes to all of y'all!" She giggled, ruffling the hair of each of them, "Y'all are so adowable!~" she cooed, laughing straight after. "Darn you children, you guys grow up so fast," she sobbed dramatically, wiping away a fake tear off her face. "One day, you'll get yourselves a man, and you'll forget me!" she ( faked ) sobbed even harder. "Name you kids after me!" she broke into hysterical laughter. "Eheh.. I'm the mom of this ya hear me?!" she pointed to herself with a serious frown. Eheh.. soccer mom!

Spangie nodded her head and crossed her arms, "Yeah, it's relatively weak for a high ranking mob I have to admit," she shrugged, grinning, "But thats never gonna happen! I can't land my hits for crap!" she giggled, "But now I got these handy glasses, I have no worry," the blonde player smiled brightly, pulling down her glasses and switching multiple lens on. "Oh wow, when did you guys get so tiny?" her fingers formed into a small 'o' shape as she wobbly stood there. "But this will definitely be useful in battle, I bet it makes me look whacky form the outside right?" she did have to admit, she had looked at the glasses in a mirror before, it enlarged her eyes and made her look like a Jr. Willy Wonka.

@Arabelle @Hazado

Hazado laughed a bit about how Spangie was acting out, She really is a great girl from time to time. he was listening to @Spangie And @Arabelle And what they had to say about the field boss. He was wondering if things will be all that simple on the next floors,  wondering about it he starts to think about the attacks the Field boss could do. "So we got a plan, and we also got or jobs. So the next thing we should do it find this Field boss and kill it. It doesn't sound so hard at all."  He looked at Spangie as she said she never hits a thing but that was for him still unclear. "You're not the only one Spangie, I never seem to Hit anything too. But the glasses do look okay, I think." He said with clearly a questioning voice. As  Spangie switched lenses Hazado came closer as she said "Oh wow, When did you guys get so tiny" As he got closer to her just to joke around "And how small do I look now Spangie" As he was right in front of her face, He laughed a bit and stood upright again and took some steps back.

"So where do we start looking for this boss, I think we should go to the fields that are not far away from here. What do you girls think." as he said this he looked over to the exit of the settlement where a field was but it was not far away, But it was still a quite of a walk. "So if we I do all the tanking, I think I should walk in front..." He pauses for a second thinking about something "Like A bodyguard or something like that" He said putting his hands on his hip and started to grin a bit about it. Hazado started tapping on the ground just looking around at some of the NPC's that walked around, They seemed so calm even knowing that a big bee was close by didn't make them act in panic. "So shall we? We got plans and jobs so I think we are ready."

The small purple-haired girl giggled as @Spangie reached down and ruffled her hair. She could see her friend doing the same to an extremely pleased @Hazado with her other hand. Geez, that guy was in heaven. "Did you just speak in a country dialect?" Arabelle chuckled, reaching up to fix her now-messy hair.  "And Hazado's a dude, he's not gonna get himself a man...oh, nevermind." She jumped up and hugged her blonde friend, fake sobbing along with her. "I'll never forget you, Squad Mom! I'll...I'll name all of my kids after you! Like...Angie 1, Angie 2, Angie 3," she laughed and let go. "Ah, but I'll have to find myself a cute guy first, though. Got any suggestions, Mom?"

She turned so she was facing both Hazado and Spangie once they were talking about strategy. "I have a +1 ACC enhancement. It's a bit helpful and I end up hitting mobs most of the time with it," she offered. Speaking of enhancements, she really had to check with the two guys she'd ordered equipment from. She'd already paid for the equipment and she didn't want her Col and Mats to go to waste. "Yeah, searching the fields is a good start. And since it's a Wasp Queen we're looking for, how about we search around the places where the Wind Wasps spawn? Queens usually stick with their warriors, right?" Arabelle swiped through her menu and held out a hand. Her scythe materialized and dropped into her open hand. "I'm ready. Angie, you good?" She waited for the other girl to respond, then she skipped forward, in the direction of the fields Hazado had pointed out earlier. "Let's go! I want to get back in time for dinner!"

• 2 weeks later...

The blonde made a small shushing noise and narrowed her eyes. "I am secretly a secret agent form the America's.." she looked left and right suspiciously. "I had to learn the ways of the western language, never speak of this!" she reached her hand up and threw something imaginary at the ground. "Smoke bomb!" she hollered, using her hands to cover her face. "If I can't see you.. you can't see me!" she giggled, wiping away stray tears of laughter. "Well then my children, I hope my grandchildren will be very beautiful and as hyper as I am. Oh wait, I think they'll blow up the world at that rate.." she mumbled, scratching her chin. "Suggestions?! Oh boy, I love those," she grinned, "Uh.. look.. for.. a guy..who.. loves cake?" she shrugged, "Thats all I have."

"Yeah," she nodded, "I don't want to get anywhere near.. a bug," she shuddered at the thought. "I hate bugs.. they're always everywhere.. and you never know when they're gonna pop out in front of you!" she made a sour face and shook her head. "They were everywhere where I lived, eugh," the thought of encountering an even larger version of a wasp annoyed her. "So if this.. wasp thing stings you. Would the lump be like 100 times bigger than ones in real life? Can that even happen in here?" she shrugged it off and pointed forward. "To dinner!"

@Hazado @Arabelle

As Arabelle started walking to the way he was pointing at he ran to her "He Bodyguards first Right!" He said Jumping in front of her path as he armor made quite a bit of noise.  Hazado looked like he was enjoying himself, He knew all of the people on his friend list were girls, there was only one boy on there and that was Grimm. Thinking about it he as not seen Grimm in a long time, but he would be doing alright. As he walked in front of the two he then turned around "It will sound like a weird question but, Why do you girls hang around a weird guy like me."  Now he said it, It did sound weird to his own ears but it was true, most girls just ignored him and he knew that people did not really care about him even though he cared for others. "I know You don't have to say..." He pauses quickly "I know I'm just an idiot that has no friends, but you don't need to feel pity, I'm fine with it." He sounded a bit down in his voice and the turned around again.

Getting to the gate of the settlement looking over the field right in front of them Hazado saw already somethings moving around but no Queen wasp or anything that looked like a wasp. He took a deep breath and hits his armor that made a sound on reaction when he hit it. "Let's go My lady's, I as you bodyguard shell protect them from any monsters. I will be your loyal servant and make sure nobody lays a hand on them." He said with a bit of a medieval accent "Non shell lay a hand on they body, The Great Hazado will do everything to make sure this foul beast will be slain" He grinned while saying this "Shell they use their legs or shell they move up to a better moving a better stead with more energy."  He pointed to his back while he went to his knees a bit waiting for one of the girls to jump on his back.

@Arabelle @Spangie

Get yourself a guy who loves cake! Arabelle thought long and hard, trying to come up with someone in her Friends List who loved cake. She really did, guys. However, whether or not they loved cake was never one of her first conversation topics with a guy. So, she came up with no one. "I-I-I don't even want to think of that!" Arabelle exclaimed as Spangie talked about wasps. She wasn't fond of bugs either and imagining a wasp stinging her, even though there wasn't any pain...shiver! The small girl slowed her pace so she was walking beside Spangie as Hazado went first. Hey, he did volunteer himself for the role.

Then, Hazado suddenly turned around and asked a question. Why do you girls hang around a weird guy like me? It was out of place and unexpected. Totally out of place. In fact, Arabelle was slightly caught off-guard by it. "Heh? If you meant being weird in a bad way, you're not weird. I don't think you're weird. Is he weird, Angie?" Arabelle turned her head to the blonde, then looked back at Hazado as he turned around and said the next parts of his self-depreciating statements. "Besides," she continued. Her smile seemed to be a bit gentler than usual, even though he couldn't see it (unless he turned back around). "Everyone's special in their own ways! Others may see you as weird, but that doesn't mean that's all you are. They're just dumb enough to not look past what's on the surface. I mean, I've only known you for a while, but I'm one hundred percent sure you're a nice guy who cares about his friends. And I don't pity you in any way. So no more sad thoughts, okay?" Arabelle walked up beside him and poked him on the arm with a grin. Arabelle, you hypocrite.

They reached the settlement's gates and Hazado stopped to make an overly-formal and funny speech. Was he just pretending to be happy or was he really cheered up by what she and Spangie had said? Arabelle wasn't sure. But she grinned and played along with it. "Alright then," she said. She noticed him squatting down, but didn't jump on his back. If anything, it will only further emphasize how small she was. "Onwards, my loyal servant!" Arabelle declared, nudging him forward playfully. As she did, she looked around at the fields. No Wasp Queen. Had another team of players already gotten to it? Arabelle didn't know. For now, they would just have to walk farther out into the fields.

“No, no you don’t,” she continued to shake her head, “dang it, I wish I had a giant flys watter Wouldn’t that be something?” she imagined a giant pink netted fly swatter. “It would make his quest a lot easier,” she narrowed her eyes at her familiar who she realized was silent this whole time. Aye aye aye, I don’t expect much but this is unbearable.

She held up her dagger, “Tis the baker’s first right!” She giggled, “no one can get past my excellent baking skills. Chop, chop,” she made imaginary knives with her hands and poked each of them, “Boooom, you’re dead!” the blonde grinned, feeling satisfied.

The enthusiastic player’s eyes grew wide, tilting her head she asked, “Weird?” She erupted in fits of laughter, “Dude..” she said after a few seconds pure laughter. “You think you’re weird? Haha! Look at me! You’re perfectly normal, I mean. I smile like the Cheshire Cat all day! Do you think that’s weird?” She looked back and forth from @Hazado to @Arabelle, a large grin on her face. “You young people, tsk tsk.” She shook her head and shrugged, “No, no, no. You are not weird,” she chuckled softly. 

“Shall thee be given life and immortality!” She declared, “Tis there no stamina in this game, but I am the furmost lazy!” She said in an even higher voice. “So thi shall be given a piggy back ride!” She giggled, jumping onto his back, pointing forward, “Onwards my loyal subjects! To victory!”

[ OOC : Phone wouldn’t let me bold the last paragraph. ;-; ]

Edited by Spangie

Hazado looked happy and that his friends didn't call him weird, But the truth to be told they were all a bit weird. As the all standing there now at the gate Spangie jumped on his back saying Onwards my loyal subjects! To victory! Hazado seem not to care, truth be told he could easily carry them both especially when Arabelle was so small compared to him. "Alle Hup!"  He said and went to his feet while spangie was on his back, Spangie was light so it was not hard to carry her.  "Shall we go then, Are thi ready to move my lady's." as took Spangie's legs to carry her much easier and making sure she did not fall from his back.

Hazado seemed to enjoy the company, his fear of people was nowhere near and he his voice seemed so joyful as well. A nice breeze of the wind came pass, and he seemed to enjoy it, Spangie who was on his back could see down on his hair where she could see strings off his blue hair under his brown hair. "Do thi see this foul evil Queen from thi servants back, the high and mighty Hazado" He snickered a bit clearly having fun with the two girls.  "Shall I pick up the movement speed of they steed," Before Spangie could react he took up speed still making sure she did not fall from his back. As he ran a bit he turned around to Arabelle stopping right in front of her."Having Fun Lady Arabelle, Thee shall ready to face the foul Evil Queen."As she gave her a small head pat. as he then walked next to Arabelle to make sure she could join in the fun anytime she wanted.

@Arabelle @Spangie

Arabelle giggled as Spangie jumped onto Hazado's back with no hesitation at all and let the two lead the way. It was there that she realized that whatever she did, it would still be blindingly obvious that she was a lot smaller than the other two. "I'm ready!" Arabelle cheered, skipping behind the two of them with her hands behind her back. From behind them, she noticed Hazado holding Spangie's legs so she wouldn't fall off and the energetic blonde pointing forward to their destination. They're so cute! Ship! Ship! Ship!

Then, Hazado started running after only a short warning to the girl riding on his back. "Hey, wait for me!" Arabelle picked up speed too and ran as fast as her short legs could carry her with her scythe in her right hand. She was thankful the nice blacksmith who had crafted it for her made it as light as possible without losing too much of the size and reach. Eventually, Hazado slowed down - probably grew tired from carrying Spangie whilst running - and patted her on the head. "Ready when you are, Hazado," the small purple-haired girl said. She pointed towards the group of <<Wind Wasps>> that were scattered across the fields. They were positioned far enough from each other that aggroing one wouldn't draw in the others around it. And in the middle was the large Wasp Queen, the mob they were going for. "Better kill this thing before any other players get to it. I heard they have long respawn timers."

Edited by Arabelle