[F1-pp]Celebrating the Ages (with my Guild and friends)

It had been over two years now, that Hei had been stuck in this game of death, but he had felt quite alive and it was almost normality for him by now, today was the day, that his body was getting one year older, and even though he wasn't in the real world, Hei would celebrate his birthday with all the friends he had made in this game.
So the first he had to do was decorating the Hanger, so it would be an appropriate room for the celebration to be held, and right after that, he would need to go and get some drinks and some food. He knew that he had Pin and Froppy, who both were cooks, so he would ask them to bring something too. 

Message to @Pinball & @Froppy

Spoiler

Hey there,
today's my birthday and I want to celebrate with all my friends. So this is your invite, as well as it is me asking you to bring some food.
If on of you would manage to craft a cake for us this would be super nice.

Hei

With this out of his head, he left his shop to go and meet with a few NPC vendors, buying different drinks, especially ingredients for a fruit punch he would have, then he bought some decorations and went back to the hanger, hanging them to the walls and making everything look at least a little fancy. When he was done with his preparations, it was close to noon and he had time to think about the party itself. He would invite the whole guild, and probably a few people he knew, even though he was not sure they would come. - I should invite H3llo, he seemed like a nice guy, and it was fun doing the quest with him. - Hei rubbed his head, thinking about more players outside the guild he would invite - He just remembered an old friend, he had met at right at the beginning and wondered if he should invite her too - After a brief moment of thinking, he decided that he would invite her, even when he was not sure what she had done the last years.

Message to @Stryder, @Paglikha, @Eatos @Fae @Saphira @H3LL0 @Hydra @Reinholt @Froppy @Thorsten @Pajaluna

Spoiler

Hello there,

I will celebrate my birthday today. You are invited to join me in an evening of fun and chat in the hanger.
Feel free to bring presents or food.

Hei

Hydra had been slumped over his counter when the sound of a message came through on his interface. "Hmm?" He let out a curious mumble followed by a yawn and then swiftly moved to open the message. Surprisingly it was from Hei, a player he had met a few times and taken a general liking too. "I suppose now I am part of a guild I should be expecting more of these. " Hydra pondered to himself, his eyes slowly scanning the message. It appeared it was  Hei's birthday and he, alongside the other guild members had been invited. A soft note rung in Hydra's heart, he had always been lonely and that was partly because he enjoyed solitude. Though on the flip side it was nice to feel like he were part of something and meeting others was enjoyable every now and then. "A gift, that's the least I could do." 

Hydra briefly wandered his store till he reached the shelves where various trinkets were aligned, truth be told he had no idea if he had one of these items, hopefully he wouldn't mind another one with a similar effect. Reaching out he pulled down one of the Black Dragon Rings. "Guess i'm ready to go..."

Spoiler

Name: Mythical-Black Dragon Ring 
Your Profession: Artisan
Your Rank: 7
ID: 75240 
Roll: 10+1
Item Type: Lucky Charm
Tier: 1
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: Loot Die (2)

Description: A detailed ring carved out as a black dragon. A purple shadow envelops around the ring when it catches light.

With that Hydra started making his way to the first floor. 

Tsu hadn't expected to get an invitation like this, but since it was Hei's birthday, Tsu figured she should come, being part of this guild. Although Tsu wasn't good at cooking, she could at least bring food. Going to her kitchen, Tsu whipped up 100 chicken nuggets and a large bowl of fries, along with 10 hamburgers and 10 cheeseburgers, all of them went into her inventory before she walked out. It was a birthday party, so Tsu figured that she didn't have to wear anything fancy to it. It was just the guild and a few of his friends, no real need to be fancy.

Tsu arrived at the hanger and waved to Hei as she walked in, setting up the food next to the drinks. She laid out the 100 nuggets on a plate surrounded by dipping sauces, with the bowl of fries beside it. Then the burgers were laid out on a tray next to the fries. "Pin is bringing the cake, ribbit. But happy birthday Hei! I haven't known you for long, but you're a pretty cool guy, rrrrrrrrribbit!"

Saphira was kinda nervous after she had read the message of Hei, this was the first time someone invited her to a birthday party. But after the short feeling of happyness she realized, that she had no idea what she should give him. - I don´t know what he likes, also I can´t cook so I would have to buy food. But I´d rather give him something from me than something I bought for him. - with this thoughts she looked around in the gloomy room. There were plants every were, pages filled with notes about alchemistic stuff, nothing he would need since he was a tailor. - Does he like plants? Are there any plants in the Hanger? I could give him one of the more coloreful ones and maybe ther is also something else I could give him. - In thoughts she walked up the stairs to her room. Slowly the girl looked around, searching for something else she could give to Hei.
After a short moment she looked at the painted canvas she finished last night. She looked at the green, feathered snake with ruby-red eyes and wings - I am sure he would like it - careful she grabbed the canvas and put it in her inventory. For a short moment she thought about changing clothes before she left the room again and walked down the stairs. Back in the shop she looked at the plants - A coloreful one - she mumbled and walked around having a good look on the blooming flowers. She stopped at a flower pot with a plant which had dark green leaves and dark- to lightblue blossoms.
With the plant and the canvas in her inventory she left the shop and made her way to the Hanger.

It doesn´t took her long to arrive and as she opened the door after a deep breath she saw Tsu and Hei in the decorated room, slowly she entered the shop. The room was filled with the smell of food. Saphira walked over to Hei and hugged him - Happy birthday Hei - she said smiling before she gave the two presents to him - I hope you like them -

Hei had thought about changing into some elegant cloth, but had doff the idea and so he was standing in his shop, wearing his ordinary dark green and black sleeveless top and shorts, and waited for the first guests to arrive. He hadn't waited long, when Froppy arrived, loaded with food she had prepared for the party. "Thank you, feel at home and I hope Pin will actually bring cake." he said. While Froppy was laying down the food, another member of the guild arrived. It was Saphira, one of the lower level players he had been doing quest with quite frequently. He liked her, and hoped that she knew, so he had to smile when she appeared and hugged him; then handing some plants as presents. "Thank you, they look super nice, I will make space for them." And so he walked over to the table his fishbowl was sitting on and placed the plants right next to it. Returning to the two guests, he asked "Can I get you something to drink or eat?"