[Active] <<Precision>>
[Active] <<Two-Handed Battle Axe: Ferocity>>

Inventory:
»[Equipped] [Perfect] Darkened Battleaxe +8 Fallen, +1 ACC
»[Equipped] [Perfect] Waning Crescent +2 ACC, +1 Recovery

»[Perfect] Amethyst Set +36 MIT, +2 Recovery
»[Equipped] [Rare] Treasure Hunter's Scarf +2 LD
»Spyglass [3/3>2/3 Charges]

"Kinda matches, huh?" Teion mumbled under her breath. The violette stood at the edge of Stonewall, the border between the safezone and the merciless wilds invisible in the run-down war camp of the fourteenth floor. In reference to her quiet musings, she held her weapon of choice at arm's-length, inspecting the darkened battle-axe. Long tendrils of faintly-pulsating orange that ran along the polearm and blade alike stood out in contrast to its otherwise muted charcoal coloring. Even the large curved blade possessed a solid obsidian color beneath the glowing cracks, causing Teion to give a wry smirk at the weapon's showy design.

After another moment or two admiring the axe and how it seemed to compliment the orange-hued sky that lay beyond it, Teion released a breath of air from her lungs in a small sigh and and dismissed the weapon to her back, where it fell nicely into place in its halter. Her arms reached up over her head, and she lifted to the balls of her feet while her eyes squeezed shut with a satisfying stretch. "Hmmn, well. Might as well have some fun while I'm out here." Her words were breathy with another large exhale as her arms fell, and the woman set off from the camp grounds towards the mountainous landscape of the foreign floor.

@Hestia @Stryder

I smile to myself as i enjoy the wild of the fourteenth floor just walking about wearing my combat gear ready for any of the skeletons from the fortress that the skeleton lich king had taken over to try and attack me. I grin a bit at that little fact wondering if they would remember me from having killed the king in that quest when i had come here last alongside Ruby. 'Thoughts for another day. Today is figuring out if i can find anybody out here. This place is pretty desolate, so there is a high chance it could have some of the missing people that have dropped off the face of the earth.' I think to myself as i look down to the list i have of people i believe might still be alive from names i have found on the monument, and those i have heard. 'Beorasan, Mack, this Oikawa person,  maybe i can even find my old partner Havok around these parts training to become stronger. If i get lucky who knows maybe Death Adder is out here, or one of his partners' I think with a small smile when thinking about friends and then a chuckle of amusement when thinking about Death Adder. Knowing that my chance of finding anything about him are slim to none. With a nod of my head i put away my notebook as i then glance around the ruined landscape. Mmk...but where do i even start looking? I've never looked around this place that much. I say softly to myself as i rub the back of my neck as i look towards the main camp area from where i have come. Okay so i came from there. That means i will try....the west first. I say with a smile having dictated my cardinal direction by using the camp to castle as my center to north area as i then start walking towards the west that i decided that it was.

@Stryder

Sky appeared on the fourteenth floor, looking around at what already seemed to be a horrible choice of a place to come to. He could already see humongus mountains which looked near impossible to scale, and to make it worse, he didn't know this floor at all. He had NEVER been up here, though he had been higher. He looked around, wondering what quests he could find on this floor. There was a few he had heard of, and that was why he had come up here, to find new quests he could do with some peps... Though he had zero idea where to start. He decied to just walk around the floor blindly for now... Wasn't the smartest choice, but it was the one he decided to do. Heading to the nearby tavern he enters it, going in to have a drink before he actually went out searching for what he was going to do on this floor.

• 3 weeks later...

An hour later and Teion had cut through a couple dozen monsters, at least. Getting a feel for her new weapon, she gave the axe's handle a twist in her hands with a heavy exhale. "Whew... Alright, not bad." She reassured herself with a small voice, letting the weapon rest in its harness at her back in order to free up her hands. Giving them a shake in front of her torso, Teion surveyed her surroundings. She'd traveled far from the meager campsite that was the floor's main settlement and strayed away from the highest mountain peaks for a path that looked more intriguing than the rest. The monsters she had worked through were mainly feral beasts: wolves, and other similar four-legged creatures that tried their hardest to tear her apart before her axe head would slice through them.

Cobalt eyes traveled over what looked like runes etched into the ground at her feet, in no particular arrangement or pattern. Or at least, none that she could make out. She stared at them a moment, her feet taking slow steps to carry her forward while she frowned at the strange markings. Shrugging it off, she pressed on, having decided to travel a bit farther in the hopes of catching an interesting sight before she would give up and head home. "I wonder if Ryo would wanna come over..." She thought aloud, her mind already far in the future as it wondered how she might occupy her time after sunset.

As her boots hit the dirt with every step, she hadn't the slightest clue what might have triggered anything. Teion jumped with a small start as the runes littering the ground suddenly began to glow with a bright red color, one by one in an erratic pattern. She looked around her, stopped, and spun to turn back the way she came. She strained her ears, trying to listen for any sort of threat, or a presence other than her own that had caused the runes to come alive. Slowly, her right hand reached behind her to grip the polearm of her axe once again.

I travel towards the west of the floor's area just taking my time wearing my combat gear encase something could go utterly and terribly wrong in the very end. Be it a player killer trying to look for a opportunity to take out a player, or just some random monsters wanting to try and fight and stop me from progressing through the floor. I gaze around the terrain seeing mostly the same rocky and mountainous area that this floor seems likely of, and the mountains that the floor harbors being a fair distance away just making a mental note to check them encase the obvious location of where people could hide would be where they are. Having avoided the mountains since they would most likely be the first place people would look for those who would go missing since they would have many places to hide. As i make my way through the floor in the distance i see some red glowing thing happening as i raise an eyebrow at that and decides to investigate it for curiosity sake. Afterall it could give some hints to how this floor got to where it is via some lore not found, or a more darker idea a player just stepped into a very dangerous trap and could need some help getting out. 'I can only hope that it is the former if those are the only two options.' I think to myself with some worry as i head towards the red light display.

• 2 weeks later...

"Alright... Not an instant-death trap, at least." Teion murmured to herself as she took tiny steps to circle around, pivoting her body to slowly survey her surroundings. "Is it a trap at all, though?" She asked herself, moving carefully towards the closest rune etched into the ground, just a couple of feet away from the toe of her boot. The violette knelt down, her axe moving to the side while she freed up a hand to hesitantly reach out towards the marking.

Her gloved fingertips only grazed the edge of the bright-red stone before it flared with a brilliant bloody light. She winced, flinching backwards at the unexpected reaction and pushing herself back up to her feet in a hurry. As the light faded, however, and the rune in front of her was drained of its life, Teion blinked as she set her sights upon a new figure standing in front of her. Standing about four feet tall, a midnight-black creature stared back at her with glowing red eyes. As if its body was made out of shadows themselves, it was hard to fully comprehend the creature. She couldn't immediately discern how many limbs it had, or whether or not it had a mouth. The only distinguishing features at first were its three glossy crimson eyes, and the various runes and other markings in the same red hue that decorated pieces of its form. They pulsed lightly, and it almost looked as though they hovered over its flesh, rather than resting on it directly.

Teion stumbled backwards, losing her balance for a moment at the sudden appearance of the creature. While she took another couple of cautious steps, her eyes flickered upwards to see it bore a deep red cursor, and the woman internally cursed at her bad luck. "Looks like I've got another friend to take care--" She cut herself off as her eyes wrenched shut with the appearance of another blinding light. She winced again, her grip tightening on the handle of the axe in front of her until she could force her eyes back open. Looking down, she spotted the edge of another rune, as dull and lifeless as the one in front of her now, under the heel of her boot. Her eyes widened in realization, and she spun around to meet another two sets of red eyes worked into a slimmer creature that towered over her by a good foot at the least. This one gave her little time to react, bringing up a gangly arm that bore long, claw-like appendages. Teion's jaw clenched, and she rushed to bring her polearm up over her head to block the strike as the monster brought its limb down onto her.

I make my way through the rugged landscape of the fourteenth floor sprinting through it as best as i can which isn't all that well considering the heavy armor that i am wearing. 'I really need to get some different type of gear. maybe something more sleeker so it could still function as good armor, but be made for more stealth and quick movements.' I think to myself in wonderment of such a thing, and then shakes my head at such an idea. Thinking that such armor would not be useful for my use since i have no reason to trying to be hide from anything at all, and that there is really no reason for me to try and tackle anything dangerous by myself. having friends by my side who could join to help make sure anything that i would try to tackle on my own i could have backup to support me in that fight. I glance back to see my familiar fly right by my side as i give a smile and nods towards him as i continue moving through the rocky terrain. Passing by boulders uneven terrain and normal easy to maneuver terrain as i try to get towards the location from what i can remember is the location.

Kuro fly higher to try and get a location of where that could've been. I say towards my familiar who lets out a low rumble from his throat as he flies higher in the sky as i continue making my way through the land keeping my head on a swivel to check my left and right encase i possible get off course. Having spent a good twenty minutes running towards the location as i can only hope that whoever is over there is safe. Eventually i make my way through the terrain after a good long while of running and having my familiar guide me once we were close enough to spot it from the air as i look over towards the supposed place where the light originated to see if anybody or anything is still there.

Teion grit her teeth as she braced herself against the attack. The inky creature threw its long arm down and crashed into the handle of her weapon, causing her knees to buckle under the weight. "Sh*t!" She cursed, forced to drop to a knee as she glared up at her assailant. "Stronger than you look..." She muttered under her breath as she took in the tall, thin frame of the monster. As its arm began to slide off of her darkened axe, its opposite raised above it in the same motion, preparing to drop down on her again. Teion's eyes darted to one side, and she froze in place to stop herself from dodging out of the way. If she moved clumsily, she would only end up summoning more monsters. The runes weren't terribly close together to make her think this was a trap to spell out certain death, but she was going to have a hell of a time getting herself out of this one.

And so, without moving from her position, Teion's arms felt the strain of resisting another heavy strike from the monster, wincing from the effort. Despite her attempts to block the swings, her health bar naturally began dropping a few points after each attack. "Alright, okay--" She began mumbling to herself, trying to keep her wits together in order to get herself to fight back without fear of making things worse. Before she could continue her little pep talk, however, a short scream escaped her as an unexpected force pressed in between her shoulderblades. The woman was shoved forward and promptly crashed into the ground, hardly able to use her arms to brace herself. Managing to keep her grip on her weapon, Teion was left prone while the sharp claws of the four-legged beast that had first spawned digging into her back as it pinned her down. The woman let out a tiny gasp to refill her lungs with air before her jaw came together with a growl of frustration. "Gods--Urgh!" She grunted beneath the creature's weight.

I rush along the terrain of the floor as i glance up to my familiar who lets out a loud roar signalling he spots the location as i give a nod towards him as he flies forward ahead of me as i focus back on what is in front of me. Moving along the area till i spot the sight of what is going on in the distance. Seeing some girl fight off some creatures that is definitely something different then the usual mob around here. 'Or it might be common. I haven't been around here enough to get a full idea of what might be typical. Though are they like living shadow masses? Or just creatures that have that from some kind of shadow cast on them?' I think to myself and shakes my head saving that for later. Kuro! Save the player if you can! I call out loud to my familiar in the skies who lets out a roar before quickly doing a aerial bomb towards the creature trying to pin the player while i rush forward moving across the ground and not noticing any of the weird ruin like marks along it.

Kuro flies down smashing into the creature and pushing it off the player throwing his weight against he beast to push it towards the ground. After doing so Kuro quickly takes off once more knowing it isn't necessarily a fighter as he lets out another roar of victory. Good Job Kuro! i call out towards him knowing that means he did what i wanted him to do as i step onto something and seeing a red flash as i cover my eyes out of reaction as i turn myself to face the light and raises my shield. Once i uncover my eyes i see another black mass of a being as i do the one thing any person that fits my role in this situation would do. I activate howl to try and get every creatures attention onto myself hoping that normal hate mechanics work upon these creatures as i raise my shield as i glance towards the player and raises an eyebrow at seeing who it is. Teion? I say in a confused tone of voice taking my eyes off of the creatures as i look towards you.

Pulling a hand from her axe, Teion pressed her palm against the earth to try and get some sort of leverage underneath the creature. She winced again as another strike at the back of her head damaged her avatar, giving her half a second of whiplash before she urged herself back to struggling. Letting out a grunt of effort and frustration, the violette was all but helpless until the claws that had been sinking into her flesh suddenly disappeared, as did the weight of the monster holding her down. Finally able to push herself up, Teion scrambled to her feet and backwards with her weapon draw, head snapping to the side to search for the second monster. She found the creature on its side after having been knocked off of her, blinking as it slowly pushed itself up several feet away from her. Her breath practically caught in her throat when she saw the bright light of a rune carved into the ground beneath it, but it slowly released as she watched the monster's jet-black claws scrape over it without any kind of reaction.

It took Teion several long seconds to figure out everything that was happening, all the while trying to focus on dodging any continuous swipes from the towering beast that practically flailed its thin arms at her. Suddenly it stopped, turning its head to the side just as the now-recovered creature standing off to the side. And when Teion heard a familiar voice calling her name from the other side of a third shadowy figure off in the distance, the woman's blue eyes widened in surprise. "Hestia?!" She called back, just as shocked by the tank's presence as Hestia had sounded. The beast in front of her began to slowly shamble in her direction, attracted by the tank's ability just the same as the other that dashed on all-fours to attack. "Watch it! Touching those red things makes more of them!" She called out. A moment of hindsight hit her as she realized Hestia must already be aware of the mechanic, having summoned a shadowy creature herself. With a shake of her head, Teion renewed her grip on her battle axe and turned her attention to the ground to carefully work her way in the same direction. While her health and defenses could probably hold up for a while, she had no idea if Hestia could actually manage fighting off three of those things at once.

ID#: 101716 | LD: 19(+4)=23 - Success! Enhanced Familiar Found

I look towards the three creatures that are around as i nod my head at seeing the mas i keep my shield up and whistles loudly and sharply. Kuro! Knock me away if i am about to step on any of these red signs that spawn more of these creatures! I call over to my familiar as i hear a distant roar to let me know he is going along with the plan as i focus back on the shambling shadow beasts as i hold my weapon with a grin on my face ready to fight. Holding my crafted weapons and gear of Harpe, and Aegis Shield, and Prometheus' blessing. Three out of the four gear that were crafted shortly after my last order as i take careful steps forward towards the beasts of shadow likeness. I keep a close eye on each till i see the one i spawn lurch forward swinging its long scrawny arms towards me as i raise my shield to meet the strike. I grit my teeth and fight back the weight that is pressing down on me as i look towards the creature with a calm and collected look. Well then you have some more strength or weight then what was expected. i say with some effort from having to fight off the creature from forcing me to the ground as i quickly back away letting its strike slide off the shield to avoid a different creature having a swipe at where my body was.

Okay. Block, dodge, strike? I say softly to myself as i maneuver once more trying to strafe in a circular motion around them moving counter-clockwise to start off to get my closer to the center. Not knowing if i leave the area if they will go back to attacking Teion. I hold onto my blade as i look towards the two enemies in front of me. Not thinking to much about the third one that could be roaming around. Hoping that teion could handle it, or it will make itself known soon enough to allow myself to be just fine. I just watch the two shadow beings charge forward as i get into the first stance of a sword art preparing for an actual attack instead of just letting thorns do the entire job for myself.

A growl rolled from Teion's throat. 'This won't work...' She thought as her eyes danced over the various lit runes scattered across the floor. Her weapon was heavy, and she relied on keeping a wide stance to properly fight with it. Restricting her footwork and movement was going to result in weaker strikes, worse accuracy, or both. "C'mon, there's gotta be something..." She muttered, her head turning side to side as she scanned the area while Hestia kept the beasts' attention on her. She weighed her options, but with no obvious solution that would allow them to disable the remaining runes, and no visible treasure to feed into any kind of temptation to stick around, Teion's lips pursed as she came to a decision.

The woman pulled her axe behind her back, storing the weapon away at its harness to allow her free use of her hands and easier movement. Watching her every step, she weaved in between the traps and hurried around Hestia's flank. As soon as the runes grew more sparse to allow her to pick up her pace, Teion rushed to the tank before reaching out and giving her arm a quick tug with her instruction. "Yeah, screw this! Let's get out of here."

I focus upon the three creatures as they charge towards me from different direction as i quickly move towards the first as i try to move around its strikes, but the heavy armor that weighs me down keeps me more grounded then agile. Causing its strikes to hit as i repay the favor by quickly starting to swing over and over again cutting into the creature for damage that could be on par with Itzal's capabilities as i then quickly smash my shield into its face to make it back away for a little bit. I then turn to the other two as they each go for my face for one to be tackled by my familiar once more as the other gets blocked by my shield as my knees buckle ever so slightly from the force of it. 'Well seems like these while the same looking have different variants to them.' I think to myself as i slowly push back with my shield and then goes for a stab at its arms causing the creature to back away as i take a few hesitant steps back looking around intently at the creatures that just slowly get back up from everything. Able to see that my familiar is most likely back up in the air since i don't see him anywhere. Preferring to think of that rather then the other more horrific possibility.

I get ready to strike at the creatures once more as i feel a tug on my arm and nods my head. Yeah i am totally fine with leaving here if you are. I say towards the purple haired girl not really caring for staying longer then what is needed for such a fight. Since it could always be returned to at a later date to kill, and the main goal of saving the player was achieved. Meaning that i did my job without minimal risk. Having not looked at my own health bar at all during that fight, and just assuming my tankyness and healing capabilities of regen enhancements and battle healing kept me up relatively high. I make my way out of the summoning circle thing making sure to just ever so slightly be slower then you are to make sure i can stop any attacks that could aim towards the two of us to block the hit or strike.

Teion's tall brown boots pounded against the ashen floor and uneven terrain as she ran away from the area of conflict. She gave only a fleeting glance behind her to ensure Hestia and her familiar were able to disengage from the creatures and were following her. As long as they didn't run into any trouble along the way, they just had to put enough distance between themselves and the monsters to exceed their aggression radius, and they would be left alone, deemed too much trouble to bother continuing to chase. At least, that's how every other game worked, and Teion only hoped that this one or these monsters didn't, for some reason, bypass that basic mechanic.

Her lungs rose and fell as her pace dropped, the normally nonathletic woman stopping to rest her right hand against a steep rocky hill at her side. She leaned over, gulping in air while she caught her breath and casting one more glance behind them. It seemed they had ran for long enough, she deemed, when she could see the shadowy figures in the distance trotting back to their original spawn location. Teion drew in a deep breath through her nose, straightening her spine and exhaling through her mouth as she put her best effort into steadying her breathing. "Thanks," She offered Hestia a breathy reply, picking up her hands and lacing her fingers together, resting her palms on the top of her head. "I dunno how I was gonna get away from two of them, without setting off more of those traps." She frowned, making a face that read that she didn't want to find out whether that would have been possible or not.

I quickly leave the circle as fast as i can making my way through the uneven terrain following after Teion as i put away my sword and shield. Only keeping my heavy armor equipped for the time being as i can hear the sound of claws and running behind myself slowly becoming just a distant sound as i can only assume the creatures eventually returns back to their original positions in there circle. With myself turning around rather curiously when i hear them stop chasing after the two of us before slowly turning back to continue following after you. Not wishing to be left behind so i can at least try to possibly ask my questions of what the heck i walked into. Eventually the running ends as i take deep breathes in and out to steady my breathing. not feeling all that bad from the run since there has been lots of practice in the many quests that i have had to endure to get the exercise that i need to be fit and fighting capable.

I just nod my head and gives a shrug of my shoulder when receiving some thanks for what i had just done. No need to thank me at all Teion i was just doing the right thing to do. I didn't expect a thank you or anything really i am just here to help anyone i can out of any danger they find themselves in. I say with a nod of my head and a smile upon my face as i look towards Teion. So then. What exactly were those things to begin with? I've never seen anything like that at all. I ask you curiously as i cross my arms at my chest. Were you able to get a good look at any of those runes.

She rolled her shoulders in a shrug, looking away from Hestia as her attention was pointed in the distance elsewhere. Teion surveyed the landscape of where they'd ended up, the terrain just as unfamiliar to her as the rest of the floor had been up to this point. Sighing with defeat as she soon realized she didn't know how to get back to town from memory, the woman began flipping through her menus in order to pull up the map data she'd managed to gather thus far in an attempt to piece together some sense of direction. She shook her head while she looked over her displays, brows naturally narrowing as she focused on the floating text and images. "No idea. I've never been on this floor before, so I was really just exploring and grinding some monsters for extra EXP. See if they dropped something good." She admitted and explained, her tone indicating that the latter hadn't resulted in anything of note.

She frowned as her mind was distracted from her task with the mention of the runes that coated the ground. "Hmm... Not really." She shifted her weight to one side, placing a hand on her hip. "I don't think they were completely identical, but I didn't get to study them or anything. I didn't even see if they could be interacted with, like on a menu or anything." She sighed. "It screams 'trap mechanic', but hell if I know if there was anything more to it. If there was even any kind of prize for getting through it." She went on with a defeated tone.

With the virtual sun hanging high above them and a generous distance between the players and the tallest cliffsides within view, each of their shadows were laid out over the uneven, rocky terrain beside them. Her attention fully split between the conversation at hand and the floating menus hanging in front of her, Teion didn't even notice as five small, ruby-red eyes blinked open on the face of her own shadow to stare back at her.

I nod my head in understanding as i think of the runes trying to figure out the purpose of such a thing. Well when it comes to the ruins all we know is that it involved summoning monsters that seem to be rather agile, and that the ruins themselves are activated by touch. That means it is most likely a trap or meant to be a deterrence for people getting to something or just to kill them for being careful. Then there is the idea that it was somehow a hint for the boss of this floor. i say with a shrug of my shoulders as i nod my head as i quickly open up my menu and opens up my inventory as i take out a little notebook. I then open the book from the end of it and writes down the note. 'Ask around about floor fourteen boss fight.' Once i finish writing that up i put the notebook back into my inventory with a smile at now having another lead of trying to figure out what to do with this floor in terms of searching it for something that could be interesting.

Well if we're talking about a potential prize it could be some kind of unique ability like that dual wielding, or Achilles. Or it could be a rare weapon, or a dungeon, or something relating to explain where the heck a skeleton lich came from. I say listing off things as i think of them counting things off on my fingers as i think on through them. As i the notice the sun being high in the sky as i smile rather happily at that. Knowing that there is much time in the day still to enjoy the floor and what it can give. So yeah all we know is possible reward, might just be a kill box for players. So yeah do you want any company while you go about this floor Teion? Or would you prefer being alone and doing whatever you do? I ask the girl curiously.

"Ehh? Like one of those 'unique skills' that are floating around in rumors?" She replied skeptically without taking her eyes off of her menus. She frowned, trying to brush off the thought of any kind of treasure whatsoever that might tempt her to go back to deal with those creature-spawning traps. Instead, Hestia changed the topic of conversation, and her frown only persisted at the options she was presented with. "Oh, uhh..." She shrugged, indifferent to the offer. "I don't really care one way or the other... I wasn't doing anything special out here, just, killing time, really." She tried to keep the hint of disappointment out of her voice, but it had filled her unexpectedly.

Just as she was getting lost in how lackluster her excursion had been in planning, purpose, and execution, a slight movement caught her eye. Looking past the transparency of the hovering window in front of her, Teion's eyes narrowed as they focused on what lay behind it. Wondering for a moment if her sight was playing tricks on her, she swiped a hand through the air to dismiss the menus, causing them to slide a few inches to the side before they vanished. With a clear view now, she squinted slightly as she stared back at the odd number of bright red ovals that glowed faintly on the ground. The sets of eyes suddenly blinked, and all at once Teion registered their position over the face of her own shadow, the combination of the picture and its movement giving her a start. She jumped slightly, taking a step backwards, and the moment her shadow was disturbed the eyes closed again and seemed to disappear in an instant. "Did...did you see that?" She didn't take her eyes off of the shaded earth to look at Hestia, though she turned her chin ever-so-slightly to the other woman's direction. Cautiously, the violette moved to manipulate the shape of her shadow--turning to the side, and reaching a hand up move in front of and quickly brush against her face.

Yeah like one of those Unique skills. From what i have learned there a few that haven't been found yet. There is still that berserker one and then there is the battoujutsu one i think it was called. I say as i get out a notebook and flips through the pages until i stop upon a name and reads down its information. Hmm..i think the last user of battoujutsu was Teayre? I say softly to myself before quickly putting the notebook away with a small nervous chuckle. Ummm pardon that i like to make sure i am right when it comes to all of that, and i like to make sure the information i have gathered over the time from players i have been able to question. I say towards the purple haired girl with a nervous chuckle as i rub the back of my neck as i then pause remembering one encounter. I glance up towards the girl. Uhmm...i..was able to talk to Aereth. I say towards the girl as i wait to see how she will react to hearing such a thing.

And if you don't know what you want to do then lets just walk around or just... I pause noticing you investigating something as i look over towards where you are looking and sees nothing at all as i look back towards the purple haired girl. Are you okay Teion? Do you need to get some rest? I ask slightly worried that the trap did more then spawn those mobs if she is seeing something possibly, or if her nervousness about those creatures somehow chasing her might be making her see things.

She paused for a moment, wanting to swear that she'd seen something. In the end, Teion kept her mouth shut, simply frowning as she tore her eyes away from her shadow to try and pull her attention back to the topic of conversation. "Yeah, no, I'm fine..." She affirmed with a touch of defeat, shaking her head and moving her legs forward to finally start carrying her forward again. Having given up on fully piecing together what bits of map data she had to forge a direct path to town, she figured wandering couldn't do much harm than she had already gotten herself into thus far today. She hesitated for half a second as her brain caught up to Hestia's earlier words, and the familiar name seemed to echo in her ears before she urged her feet to keep moving. She started walking, silent for a second as she felt a knot begin to form in her stomach. Swallowing it down before the lump had worked its way up to her throat, she spoke up again. "Oh? Color me surprised." She half-joked, forcing the smallest of smirks as she recalled Hestia's aggression towards just the mention of the orange-player's name.

"Well, go on. How did that go?" She asked, curiosity brimming at how the brunette would have entertained the woman's curiosity and raw thirst for knowledge when it came to Aincrad and its inhabitants.