[PP-F02] Detour for Light «Let There Be Light» Hazado,Spangie

Wandering around on floor 2 Hazado knows he has been busy for some time now and things have not slowed down. Wondering if he could rest for a bit he walked into the settlement of Taran once more.  I have been doing a lot of things lately, and I'm not the only one. Thinks like this went over and in his mind, Thinking about what to do and all that. And then it came to him maybe Spangie had something to do and just maybe she wanted to join him on a relaxing day of nothing. As he opened the menu he clicked on Spangie's name and send her a PM.

To: @Spangie

Fancying in taking a break of all the adventuring and combat around here, Maybe it is a bit of time to relax a bit so why don't you come and join me on Floor 2 at the settlement of Taran once more, Maybe get to know each other a bit more.  And this time it is only you and me, so why not have some fun and come relax a bit having the hair in the wind.

As he clicked send, the set down taking off he chest plate so he had only his armor at his legs and an orange leather tunic on. This feels a lot better when relaxing, maybe I can give her something as for a thank you for coming. Looking into his inventory the only things he saw where potions and col Nothing, well maybe next time. as he set down at the side of the fountain, Looking around into the settlement many NPC's Where doing their own thing. One was selling fish and another one was selling potions. As he looked up to the sun a big wind wave hit him in the face, messing up his hair quiet a but.

Edited by Hazado

Spangie jumped as a loud beep echoed around her. "H-huh?" she looked left and right only to realize it was coming from herself. "Oh," she sighed and opened the message, reading it carefully. "Oh yay! I could finally do something!" she grinned and quickly typed a reply back.

Spoiler

To : @Hazado

Yeah, that sounds great! I'll be there soon, it'll be nice to relax. WHOOOO! 8D

She quickly adjusted her glasses and dashed over to the portal. "Ya hear that Agni? We can finally hang out and relax," she said happily, adding a skip to her step. Her familiar snorted and gave her a blank stare. Pouting, she puffed, "Oh c'mon, aren't you the least bit excited?" she groaned, face palming herself. "Anyways, we get to see Hazado again!" she brightened up, only for her familiar to give a tilt of his head. "Hazado, y'know, the guy at the beach party?" her familiar tilted his head even further. "The guy with the brown hair?" she tried again, only to receive a stare back. "Yeah whatever, we're going to see him."

Hazado was holding his spear in his hand only to let it fall as a loud Beep came up,  Nice she is coming, Well where are we going to go, Floor 2 is big. As he picked up his spear again only to clean off the dust from the spear. He walked over to a tree off to the side of the center of the settlement. As he went sit down he stabbed his spear into the ground only to be there for support to stand up again.

As he waited for a bit Spangie appeared with her familiar who was just walking behind he happy blond girl, As he held onto his spear to stand up he waved and yelled "SPANGIE !!!  Over here." As he waves his spear into the air, waving her over to the tree he was just sitting next to. Putting his Spear away he walked up tp Spangie greeting her "He There Spangie, Nice ... Nice to see you again." As he scratches his hair that was still kind of messy because of the wind.  "How have you been ... Eem it has been sometime now ... hasn't it." As he said this in a bit of a nervous voice while blushing a bit. As the stood there, with his half wairing armor and spear on his back he pointed at the tree where he was sitting just a second ago.  "Why don't ... you join me over there ... The grass feels good" As he moved to the tree and set down once more.

As the wind waves by again this time being prepared for it, he covers his hair.  "Not this time wind, My hair stays good"  As he fixes his hair from last time, revealing a bit of a blue paint in his hair.  "So what have you ... you been up to Spangie, Anything cool or epic?" As he puts his spear into his inventory so he could sit better.

Spangie grinned as she saw @Hazado and hugged him tightly before quickly letting go. "Aghh, it's so good to see you again!" she giggled, clapping her hands together. Agni came trotting up to the brunette, sniffing him a few times before walking off. She turned her attention back to him and gave a reassuring smile, "That means he likes you.. I think," she muttered the last part before she put back a grin. "Yeah, it's been a while I guess," she chuckled, rubbing the back of her head. She jumped happily and nodded, "Yeah sure, looks comfy," she laughed and sat happily on the grass under the tree. It's warm today.

As the breeze strolled in, her hair waved in front of her face, a few getting stuck in her mouth. "Ew, ew," she spit out her hair with a disgusted look and groaned, "I should've cut my hair before I came home," she huffed, looking over to her friend. "Oh cool, is your hair dyed?" she sat up straighter, flicking Hazado's forehead. "I always wanted to dye my hair but Ma and Pa never allowed me," she giggled, hugging herself. Wonder what they're doing right now.

"Oh, it's been nice. I met a few people and went on this pirate trip with my friend Pinball! He was at the beach party, I think you remember him," she giggled, remembering the times ( that have yet happened ). "Me and him stole a pirate ship and  sailed the blue oceans on the higher floors!" she rolled back laughing at the memory. "Hehe.. he's such a crackhead," she giggled, sprawling her arms out. "But nothing eventful after that. What about you?"

Hazado clearly blushing after @Spangie Hugged him. "I have always painted my hair, It's something that I did. It was kind of a thing I did to show that the real me. My parents didn't like it first but it has been sometime now, so they got used to it." As he pulls up his hair showing off his hair, that was clearly painted blue, but only the front part of his hair. "I have not been to a barber, so that is why it is hidden under the rest of my hair." 

As Hazado listens to Spangie on what she was telling That is the guy, that is even more awkward than me. Interesting  Looking to Spangie  "Yea I remember him, He was late wasn't he."  As she told about stealing a pirate ship and sailing the oceans. "That is just nothing, Stealing a pirate ship, THAT IS AMAZING. I really like the water, that's one of the reasons I came to the beach party"  As she called her friend a crackhead she asked Hazado what he did. "Uum Well, I ... well, I have been walking around on floor 2, leveling up and trying to become stronger. At this point, I'm level 8 so I'm getting stronger"  Clearly he didn't do anything like Spangie did but still he worked really hard to get where he is now.

letting out a sigh he looked up into the tree, "Seeing you one of the only persons I talk to, I really don't do much apart from leveling up. I'm just a lonesome Tank, without anyone to help me with quests" As he looked back to Spangie  "It is true, I'm a bit of a weird guy. And well, I'm even happy that at least someone if hanging out with me." As he picks up a red flower out of the ground and gives it to Spangie. "Here ... hehe ... A small little gift from me, A sigh of our friendship." As he hands her the flower he started to blush again.

"Oh, lucky," she pouted, rubbing her eyes. "I would love to dye my hair," she sighed, putting her hands behind her head. She pulled up a strand of hair. "I wanted a color like.. a teal, somewhere around that. But my parents wouldn't let me.." she felt her lip quiver at the sentence. Have they forgotten about me? "Anyway!," she sniffed, putting on a grin. "Yeah, it looks cool. It suits your hair really well," she smiled brightly.

"Yeah he was, but he doesn't really like the whole socializing shtick," she sighed, rubbing her forehead. "I think part of why he's so awkward is he broke up with Froppy, she was at the party too," she gulped, remembering the awkward moments. "S-so yeah, but I think he's funny that way," she giggled. "When I first met him, we were fighting a giant beast and I didn't even know what to do!" she laughed, covering her eyes. "He basically taught me how to fight.. I guess, he's cool. I don't know if I'll ever be as strong as him though. It would be a miracle," she sighed. Listening to him, she nodded. "Sweet, you're the same level as me now!" she grinned, "I haven't been doing much so I haven't leveled up in a while.." she forced a huff.

"Aw, you're not that lonely," she giggled, patting him on the back. She smiled brightly as he gave her the flower, "Awe, thanks!" she sheepishly took the flower and grinned.

@Hazado

"Hey, we haven't spoken that much, when I think of it. So why don't we start with ... with eahm yea."  He pauses for a bit and looks up again. "Well start talking about things we like. I will go first then okay?"   As he looks over to his right arm and then crosses his arms, and sees clearly to be thinking about something. "Let's see, of course, I like games played them a lot. you can say I'm a bit of a nerd when it comes to games." As he says this, he does like he has glasses and pushes them up "And well, I like to move out and about in the world. It's always nice to find a new adventure somewhere." As he pointed to the mountains up ahead.  "Let's see what do I like more, Ooh yeah, of course, I like sports and so and mostly like basketball. And I also like to swim, the water always feels so nice." As he looks over at her again. 

"Of course, there are things I don't like. For example, I HATE THE DARK. And I mean it, I maybe am somewhat of a show of from time to time, but if it becomes dark or it is dark, I maybe will start screaming"   As he starts laughing a bit about his own fear of the dark. Yeah no, not the biggest fan of the dark at all. As he thinks to himself.  "Of course, I don't like to start a conversation with someone I don't know, But I trust you Spangie." 

As he looks up to the tree again and starts thinking again. "Ooh yeah, Something I don't tell people real quick but I'm not official from Japan. I'm ... well ... English from blood. Moved to Japan when I was 3 or 4."   As he says this now clearly setting up an English Japans accent just to sound a bit funny when he speaks.  "Well, I Think I told almost everything. A Loney English Sports guy, that is a nerd, for games and is scared of the dark. Did I miss something, Yeah I'm an Only child" As he leans back putting his hands on the back of his head, now completely laying down on the ground,  looking up to the sky.

@Spangie

Edited by Hazado

She nodded enthusiastically. "Yeah yeah, go on," she grinned happily. She always loved doing the things, wether it be games like 21 Questions or just simply talking about it, she loved talking about peoples interests. She chuckled and nodded her head, "Yup, video games are fun I guess.. haha," she smiled brightly, still listening intently. Once he was finished she took in a breath and exhaled, "Thats a big mouthful huh?" she grinned, rubbing her hands together. "My turn!" she inhaled sharply. "So I really, really, really, reallllllyyy..." she exhaled and inhaled another cloud of air, "like art. Heck i got into a darn art college, but uh.. I like sweets," her mouth watered from even thinking about them. "Uhh.. I like swimming too! At the beach party, it was way fun. Uh, I like making new friends and stuff like that."

She bit her lip. "Things i don't like..?" she concentrated on  her hands for a moment, " have a fear of tight spaces," she admitted, "I need to jump around and be free y'know?" she looked at him, "You can't do much in a small space," she giggled, "I don't like bullies either," she felt her face heat up, "I-I just find it really stupid that people bully other people right?" she laughed nervously and pushed on.

"I was born in Japan, but I went to England! Surprised I've never seen you around there, I lived there for bout' a year," she chuckled. "Again, you're not lonely, you're perfectly fine.." she grinned, giving him a thumbs up. "But I'm an only child too!"

"You really mean it that I'm not lonely, Well you hear so I think our right."  As he gives her a thumbs up, as he slowly closes his eyes clearly seeming to relax now. I'm wondering, what would my parents do right now. as he stretches out and puts his hand behind his back and lays completely flat on the ground. The wind still blowing into his hair this time clearly not paying attention to his hair, The blue part of his hair jumped out on that moment now definitely showing his painted hair. We can't you lay down here all day doing nothing, Maybe we can take a walk somewhere. as this thought came to his mind a big leaf fell from the tree right on Hazado's nose and making him sneeze like a little kid. "YYEA that tickled." as he sat upright again taking the leaf of his face.

as He looked to Spangie, once more looking her in the eyes with his yellow eyes. "you know Spangie, you are quite Kawai. And I can say it because I have seen a lot of girls when I played Basketball"  Saying this didn't make him blush this time. "NOT THAT I LOOK AT GIRLS AL THE TIME IRL. It's just eahm they came for eahm my teammates most of the time." As he panics a bit. Hazado then hits himself against his head just to make sure he didn't say something like that again around Spangie. 

"Yeah, So what can we do now. I have really never come this far in a conversation with someone." he smiles giving out a warm and happy feeling, One where you know from I'm safe with him around "So how goes this stuff, I really don't know, I truly don't" He laughs a bit before laying flat again.

@Spangie

She giggled as she watched him sneeze and freak out over a leaf. "Heh, don't let it get to you, it's just a leaf," she grinned playfully and shrugged. A bright smiled edged her face as she watched the scene in front of her, "Jeez, that was funny," she chuckled, her chest heaving with laughter. He's hilarious, why haven't I met him before? She giggled and patted her stomach. "Well, good job at getting that lead off your face, hehe.." she smiled and when back to looking out at the endless sky.

"Kawaii huh? Don't tell me you're some kind of fanboy," she snickered, waving her hand at him. "But yes!" she held up a finger, "I am kawaii!" she winked at him. "Uh huh," she muttered, "I have my eye on you!" she giggled, poking his chest, "But thats kinda cool, you must have experience in relationships then," she chuckled, crossing her arms. "I see we have a go getter here," she snickered devilishly.

"Hm, I haven't had a decent convo in a while either, it's nice," she grinned at him. "It's been nice so far, I really hope life goes smooth here though."

"Fanboy, Ooh no no no, just saying you look cute, that's all" As she gives him a wink and says "I Have my eye on you" Not really knowing what she meant with that. He then freaks out a bit when she pokes him in the chest making a weird noise. "I don't really, To be true I have been third wheeling most of the time, They kind of used me." not knowing what she was going to say he was a bit more shocked by the devilishly snicker after she said it. "It is nice right, It really is." 

As he laid back again a woman came to them,  she looked worried about something. "You are Warriors right, can you please help me, PLEASE."  As the woman said this Hazado went back to sitting right up again She clearly looks worried but maybe its nothingHazado was thinking. But before any of the two could say something the woman explained what was going on. "My Child, My Bady. She is missing and." The mother pauses and takes a breath. "She went missing and all her friends came back saying they got attacked by monsters. CAn you please help me PLEASE." The mother looked really desperate almost about to fall to her knees and beg the two to go  "My little girl and her friends where are one of the caverns playing their games, PLEASE CAN YOU FIND HER" The Mother said one more time.

Hazado looked over to Spangie,  Well that did ruin or rest, But it is still a child missing.  He thought to himself. "Spangie, I say we go, what about you ... I can't just sit here knowing a child is stuck somewhere."  As Hazado looked at Spangie with a bit of a worried look he waited for her to react.