[PP-F1] What is a Death Game? (Sunova)

Darn it. Kasier thought, her red eyes drifting at the silhouette who stood by her hand as she hang from the edge of the cliff. The brilliant white teeth which the woman possesses reflected the light of the moon perfectly, but Kasier was still unable to unmask who the person truly was. The woman declared victory with a venom-like grin, and her long, dark hair was almost a symbol of the raven that she so resembles. I was so close, as well. Kasier thought, grunting as she kept hold of the cliff side, holding on for dear life. She was in the grasps of the hands of death, and in more than a second, death would invite her into the darkness that Kasier so dreaded since coming into this game. At the bottom of the cliff, she would be sent into oblivion into thousands of crystal-blue pieces. Kasier looked down at her dangling feet as a few pebbles dropped into the blackness below her. She awaited the sound that would come as the pebbles hit the floor, but it never came to her. Kasier held her breath, looking once more at the person who had caused her current position.

"Who are you?" Kasier managed to choke out from her malfunctioning throat, before she felt herself falling, falling.... falling away into the unknowns of the bottom of the cliff. Closing her eyes, she embraced what appeared to be her fate.

Kasier jolted up from her empty bed, sweaty all over. She had been having these bad dreams since moving in with Itzal, but she had no idea what was causing them. Perhaps it was just the fact that she had moved into a new house and everything seemed so different. Kasier put her hand by her heart, feeling it as it calmed down. I'll go out to eat. Itzal's probably going about with his morning routine already. Kasier thought, putting on her light blue dress that had become her casual wear at this point. Like always, she would go to the sushi shop on the first floor when she didn't feel like cooking her own breakfast. It was often in this popular sushi shop that adventures truly start, but often times it was the adventures that come to her, instead of her seeking out for them. Kasier shrugged, although a lot of troubles have started from the sushi shop, it was still the best restaurant around. Walking into the shop, she heard a jingle of the bell, before sitting down near the window of the place, awaiting the waiter to come with a menu.

@Sunova

Edited by Kasier

Sunova was walking around on floor 1 for most of the time the death game started After she heard the terrible news that if you died you really died she never exactly left the safe zone. She didn't know how to fight In a VRMMO, and of course, she didn't want to die. What can I do, Just tell me something what can I do. She thought and started skipping along the side of the road. The things that happened the last past days didn't sit with her right, Doing nothing was something she never did, And clearly, she wanted to help people, but she was not even strong. At that same moment her a sound came from her belly.  Ooh I know, I will go and eat something. As she held her belly while walking one to find a place to eat.

She walked for a bit looking around for some interesting place to eat. Smiling and waving at some players that walked by, the white-haired girl was hit by the smell of sushi. As she when to find the smell of sushi she came at some shop that sold sushi, Sunova really liked sushi so she went in right away.

Sunova Walked in, looking around the shop, What can I eat today, let's see. She thought and walked further into the shop. As she looked around she saw that the shop was already quite full and only a hand full of spots where open. seeking a spot, her eyes fall upon his girl sitting alone at a table She looks lonely, maybe she needs company.  She walks over to the girl "Is this spot taken?" She Asked pointing at the seat across from the girl. Sunova went and set down with a smile as she lays her white hair behind her ear. "Name is Sunova, nice to meet you and you are." 

Kasier watched as another player walked in soon after she had personally came into the restaurant. The place didn't get that many costumers so early in the morning since sushi was quite an odd thing to eat for breakfast. In fact, it was one of the main reasons that Kasier liked to come here in the morning... since no one else was there to be too loud or obnoxious. Kasier smiled as the waiter came to her table and handed her a menu. Today, however, the place appeared to almost be packed. Kasier glanced around the shop, catching a very big and colorful banner at the front desk. 50% off all sushis!!! Kasier read, leaning against the window as she did so. Brilliant. 

Like usual, she would probably go with the eel one, but before she could speak, the waiter walked away, making way for the white-haired female player to sit down across from. The woman had asked her whether the seat across from her was taken, and before Kasier could say it's not, a sudden yawn felt an urge to burst from within her, causing her to shake her head instead of saying anything at that moment. "My name is Kasier. Nice to meet you." The blonde exclaimed in response to Sunova's introduction. "You seem quite energetic for such a early morning." Kasier noted as she watched the white-haired girl smile. Personally, Kasier felt like death at that very moment. Her night had been filled with dreams, even though she wasn't even sure if dreams even exist in Swords Art Online. With a sheepish half-smile, Kasier spun the menu so it faced Sunova before pushing it towards her, suggesting that she, too, ordered something to eat.

@Sunova 

Sunova smiled a bit as Kasier introduced herself "Nice Name, and I'm always so energetic never was the person of taking things slow in the morning" She was so full of energy right now that she was speaking a bit fast. As Kasier pushed the menu to her and pointed out, that she also could order something. She looked down at the menu sliding down past the menu, What to pick, what to pick. She thought to herself, scooping through the menu. Her eyes then fell on something called a Dragon Roll, As she remembered from sushi shops in Japan this was a sushi type with Eel, crab, cucumber which is warm, buttery, and a little sweet. She smiled and asked Kasier something "I know what I'm taking, do you?" Pointing out that she was really happy to at least be with someone.

As the waiter walked up again Sunova took her order,  "Can I have the Dragon Roll please, And also some water please." As she looked over to Kasier for her to take her order.  "I will pay my own order, I'm not that kind of person that just let other people play for my food,"  She said a bit with a smile. The waiter came back with the water, while she still had to wait for the rest of the order. she wanted to start a conversation but did not know what, but then out of nowhere. "Is it really true that you die in-game that you also die IRL, It sounds awful." Sunova was clearly new to the part of the game and really didn't know anything, and even if the things she saw are real or not, But not knowing what to think about the moment she just smiled it of after she asked her question.

"Eel sushi, please." Kasier exclaimed, gesturing towards the waiter who had come to finally get their order. It was what she always picked, so the waiter should have a good idea of basically what she wanted. Still, Kasier was not sure if NPCs had the capabilities even now in the game to recognize players and communicate in a personal way with them. There have been moments when Kasier had been impressed with the intelligence and social abilities of certain NPCs, but those moments were rare, and the NPCs in these restaurant seemed to say the same things over and over again. You can often tell that someone's an NPC just from the way that speak... almost in a robotic way that sounds like they were trying too hard to be human, when they simply lack the characteristics of people. Kasier sighed, picking up the menu and handing it to the elegant waiter before he walked around all the tables and back into the kitchen area. I wonder the NPCs cook in this game. Is it the as player cooks?

She shrugged, directing her attention at the white-haired girl who had once more begun to speak. There was a time when Kasier had been just like her... energetic at all times, but the time spent in this game had taken a toll, and although she still had a will to become stronger, there was an obvious decline in energy and enthusiasm. It's honestly a common trend amongst high-leveled players, really... This game can destroy even the fiercest souls. "What. Where have you been?" Kasier asked when she was surprised by the apparently cluelessness portrayed by the woman's question. "This game is a death game. If you make one fatal mistake, you die. No respawns. No anything. When you die here, you die in real life. That's why there are so many players who have been hiding on the first floor since the beginning of the game. Can't blame them really. You haven't been doing very much grinding, have you?" Kasier finished, thinking to herself: and I haven't really been either.

@Sunova

Hearing From The blond girl that she was a bit surprised by the question she asked, "I have been, staying on the first floor for a really long time now, And well not knowing anyone or even not knowing what to do." She said with a smile. Sunova has been taking the time to do anything, she mostly had plans and was very strategic, but that didn't help her when death was real. She has never left the town of beginners and just walked around while lost of people just watched. This world was weird, of course, it was, never has anyone been challenged with fighting for there life, and most people here were gamers. Yes she was one of them but she had friends and family she cared for IRL, And she didn't want to sit still any longer.

"I understand what you are saying, No respawns, And yeah death is death. But that doesn't let me sit still al the time like most players." She pauses for a bit and takes a sip of her water. "I just haven't thought of a plan, So I never left the town. So I also never have been grinding at all" She says very energetically. As she rubs her eyes a bit, clearly for Kasier to see that one tear is falling down her cheek. "Sorry, I'm just a bit emotional, so I eat my sadness away from time to time. It is just I have never spoken with anyone In this game, So I have been alone from the start of it all." As she clears another tear away from her cheek. As she then sits up straight again clearing her through.

At that moment the waiter comes back with There meals, The waiter gives both of the girls their meal and walks to the back again. Sunova looked very happy when the food came and she couldn't wait to eat. So she took the sticks and started eating, She looked very happy eating away, It almost looked like she was just ignoring the fact that they are trapped here for as long they have been here. Sunova was just eating away, She looked calm and happy she puts down her plate where there was still some food on it. "I mist this food, IT SO GREAT."  She said loudly full of energy once more, Her look fro just ago was gone and the young White haired girl was having the time of her life.

@Kasier

Kasier felt a bit guilty when she saw a tear appear out of nowhere from the white-haired girl's face. She had not expected her to cry like that, and although it was just a single drop, Kasier didn't know what had caused it. Perhaps she had been using a tone that was too harsh for the occasion? The girl had never left town, which means she was still level one, and as a level one player, it would be very difficult for her to kill mobs without risking death. Kasier had heard of several instances when low-leveled players who didn't even know the basics attempted to kill mobs and die as a result due to their inexperience. The combination of low damage as well as inexperience was truly devastating to any individual attempting to survive in this game, and honestly experience is possibly the most important thing that a player needs in order to live, and without it, only death awaits. That's what Kasier thinks, and she felt a strange obligation to help this girl just a little bit even when she didn't quite feel like it right now. 

"I can help you out a little bit, if you want. Get you on your way and teach you the basics. Nothing much I can do after that though. I'd say you want to make a few really good friends that you can rely on for anything, and just get yourself out there. This is a game where you simply cannot solo no matter how strong you are." Kasier exclaimed, watching as her eel sushi arrived in short time. The food had come quite fast, just as she expected. The NPCs manage to somehow make the food a lot faster than you would be able to in real life - just part of the game... players would rather not wait for their food despite the fact that they need it. "Anyways, if you want, I can introduce you to some people around your level later. You guys can form a group or party or something like that." She finished, taking a bite of the eel sushi.

Kasier nodded when the girl commented on the flavor of the food, but Kasier honestly thought that her food was better than the food made here. She was just too busy to cook at times, or just didn't feel like it. Today was one of those days where she just does not feel like doing very much at all. Still, with nothing to compare the food here to, it would taste pretty darn delicious, and that was what Kasier thought too when she first came here. Now, it was just tasty, not necessarily delicious. "What class do you want to become? Damage dealer, tank, or support?" Kasier asked.

@Sunova

Sunova Looked quite happy when Kasier said she would help her, She never knew players with that high of a level would even care to help a low leveled player like herself. She was very happy to hear what Kasier had to say, and it clearly showed. "You really want to help me, It sounds great and ... It exactly just what I needed if I want to do something for a change" Sunova looked really happy and both a bit shocked, still wondering to herself why a high leveled player wanted to help her, Most High leveled players she saw just walked passed her ignoring everything she did. It was a second path, a path to a new destination. she started to plan a bit in her head in what kind of attacks she was going to use, She much prefers a katana to wield but a curved sword was her weapon right now.

Kasier started about that she couldn't survive alone, and that made sense. It was, of course, a dangerous world she was living in now "Other people around my level, that sounds okay to me. I can do with some friends right now, the only friend I had that came here with me is somewhere in this world. Problem is that I did know him from another game and don't know what he looks like in real life. But yeah maybe one day" As Sunova started to think about her friend that was around here somewhere she tried to remember what she did with him most of the times, He was a tank, so he would be a tank here as well. On that, she was thinking a bit like what if his reckless moves already got him killed or what if he is lost and is being held captive by someone. But she didn't want to think about is as another tear fell down her cheek. Quickly she takes the tear away not wanting to cry in front of Kasier.

Sunova was a bit in her own though and ate the rest of her food, But then Kasier asked her what she wanted to become. It all sounded great to her, she has played as a support and DPS most of the time. But knowing the fact that people counted on her as she chose one of them was hunting her a bit, what if she didn't do her job good enough people would die because of it. But she made up her mind, "Support, that's sounds good to me. If I want to help people I can do it by supporting them in combat right?" She asked Kasier with a really questioning look on her face. She knew the answer but she just wanted to be clear, It's not every day that you make an important decision but same goes for that she said yes to Kasier's help.

@Kasier

Kasier nodded, handing the plate of her finished sushi with a few remaining eel pieces left unfinished before looking back at Sunova. "We'll pay the bill now," Kasier exclaimed, looking back at Sunova with a seemingly emotionless face. Sunova would have to get used to the lack facial expressions that Kasier held in public. So far, there is only one person that Kasier would willingly show her complete self to, and that person is someone who has spent the entire game with her. "Yeah, hopefully you won't lose inspiration to get to the front lines and help beat this game like a lot of people. I'm currently still trying to get there, and it's hard work. Although I've been going slow, and making sure that I don't die. I think it's always good to not take a risk in this game, because one mistake can cause you to die." Kasier smiled, nodding as the waiter came back will the bill that would be paid through the menu. "I'll pay for you, I know you don't have a lot of Col if you've never been out of the safe zone." Kasier explained, paying the bill completely, and redirecting her attention at Sunova.

Kasier listened to the girl's story about how she came into the game with a guy only to lose track of him, ending the story with another tear. For some reason, the white-haired girl was extremely emotional, as if a simple trigger was enough to cause a tear to fall from her face. It was the first time that Kasier had seen someone who can so easily cry at any moment, but it wasn't even a cry. It was a single tear drop, which was what made it even weirder. Kasier shrugged, everyone has their own unique characteristic. She thought, "If you know what he uses as his username, you can probably find him by posting a notice around somewhere. Also, you can check the alter of life to see if he has died or not." Kasier exclaimed, "Don't get your hopes up though, a lot of people have died already." She finished, not even putting a mask on her words. She was a very straightforwards person, and the reality is there... that a huge number of people had died within the first week of the game launch, and even more have passed away since.

"Support? Support is a class that requires people who are willing to help you complete quests and kill hard bosses. As support, you probably want to focus on healing through first aid and get all the mods for it as well. Also, becoming an alchemist and creating potions won't hurt, either. There really aren't that many support skills out there right now, and you can't really do anything on your own, but support players are very valued on the front lines, especially when your healing helps someone stay alive." Kasier explained the support role. It was basically a healing role, but Kasier liked to call it support because she can also transfer energy to players so they can attack with more powerful sword arts more times, "I am a support myself. Well, now that we've eaten, let's go on the field."

@Sunova

Sunova was listening to what Kasier was telling, She was surprised that Kasier didn't show any emotions and just said things in almost one tone. Yes, Sunova was very hard trying to get to the front lines but for now, she still had a long way to go. But she was really confident she could get there one day, but for now, she had to train hard. She clearly knew her things around here and of course, Kasier has been out there longer then Sunova herself. As Kasier paid her side of the food Sunova stood up and bowed down. "Thank you Kasier-san, I will pay you back one-day, And I promise I won't let you down and keep that inspiration I have." Sunova clearly was grateful to Kasier As she sat back down

As Kasier explained to her about putting up a notice somewhere and the altar of life Sunova thought to herself about how she never tried to get in contact with him and he never tried to get in contact with her, It made her question her friendship with him but she was leading it to slide for now He maybe has other things on his own mind. "Ooh, Eeh Yeah..." Kasier was so straightforward It almost sounded like she really didn't care about it, but somehow Sunova felt that she did care about the lower leveled players. "I exactly forgot about the Altar of life, and I never even tried to get in contact with him. Maybe he is busy doing things by himself, not really social tho so I think finding him will be a bit harder then I think"  Sunova was still a bit shocked at how Kasier said it, but she was confident her friend was still somewhere out there.

Sunova was carefully listening to what Kasier was saying about the support role, True it didn't have much choice in skills but it will help in the end. And of course, Being an Alchemist would be good as well. It all sounded so interesting to Sunova that she already started to make a plan in her head off what she wanted to do, she did know what she wanted to do now.  "I can see how the role works, and I think I can handle it and sure I could do the healing, I think at least." She laughs a bit nervous, knowing it would be hard to do. "Ooh, you are support, then you can teach me a bit more then I thought. So off the fields then?" 

@Kasier

Edited by Sunova

"Pay me back? Don't pay me back for anything, honestly. We need to get as many players to the front lines as possible, so it really is not that big of a deal. Just try your best and become stronger until you can pay back everyone, not just me." Kasier said. She was fairly sure that the members of the front lines have been dropping by a serious amount, as if the players themselves are actually losing motivation to continue on with the game. Clearing the fallen hair from the front of her forehead, Kasier stood up and walked towards the front doors, before Sunova talked about the Altar of Life, and how she hasn't even tried to get in contact with him. Kasier shrugged... it would be hard to find someone if one doesn't even think she can find him. Perhaps this guy will be a partner of hers if she does find him? Who knows. That is the magic of this world, where every turn can result in different outcomes, be it good or bad, be it life or death. Finding someone that you can work with on a long-term is definitely helpful for becoming stronger in this death game. "Okay, come on then, I'll tell you the ropes in the fields. Can't really show you the ropes when there's nothing here that can really deal damage." Kasier exclaimed, "At least to me. But don't worry, I won't let anything touch you while we're out there." She exclaimed, keeping the one-tone voice. I won't let anyone die in front of me again. She thought, looking up at the sky, as if the person was still up there in the clouds.

"This is the outside. Mobs roam around the entire plains of the first floor, primary wolves and boars. You get loot from killing mobs, but as a support, you won't be doing much attacking, or any attacking at all." Kasier began, looking out at the plains of the first floor from the border between the safe zone and the non-safe zone. She remembered the first time that she was here... when she was astonished by the flowers and the beauty of the grass, the animals, the atmosphere... everything. Now, they appear to be tasteless, and everything seemed so fake, while it was designed to be real. "Support is an important, but easy role if you know how to pay attention to things. The most important thing to have as a healer is <<First Aid>>, and maybe some healing or teleportation crystals during emergencies. Let's get you a taste of what it's really like away from the <<Town of Beginnings>>. While this town is lively, the outside is far more calm. You can see for yourself."

@Sunova

Sunova Looked really happy, and she even laughed a bit at what Kasier said about the ropes when there's nothing to damage. She was really happy and she was even happier than before, Sunova was really happy that she was going to protect her from any PKers. She has never seen anyone die and she is not planning to see that ever, she did hear about the people who jumped off the side of the world and died. She didn't want to think it too much as Kasier still in one tone was speaking. "Yeah, I will learn how to hold these ropes just for you." As she giggles. but as she saw her look at the sky she opened her mouth a bit to fast  "You lost someone didn't you, I ... I feel sorry for you"  as she hugs her just for a small amount of time.

As she followed Kasier to town gates.  "This looks so calm, WAIT, WHAT WOLFS I LOVE WOLFS." She said a bit happy, but deep inside she knew that they would attack her if they saw her. "As support, you will be at the back and get to heal people, I get that I have played a support many times before. " She looked to where the safe zone ended and looked outside where all the trees are. Knowing they where fake made her still believe they could be real in some way. It was something new for Sunova she looked so happy and giggled a bit, as Kasier explained a bit about how <<First Aid>> was one of the most important things to have aside teleportation crystals and potions. she started thinking what she needed to plan. as Kasier was done talking Sunova started to talk "It SOOOOO CALM, I LOVE IT." She said this so energetic and happy, but then she took a deep breath and let out a sigh.

Her face turned very serious and the happy and energy from just ago was all gone "So in order to get to the front lines and help the lower leveled people, I need to level up my self  Start Grinding and get the skill <<First Aid>>, Knowing what to do I can see what it takes to be at the front lines. I can handle it for sure, and I just need to grind until I get strong." She turned from an emotional and very energetic person to some sort of tactical mastermind. She looked into her menu at her player info "I'm now Level 1 and have 5 SP, so if I want to get <<First Aid>> I need 5 more because I already used my SP on <<Curved Sword Rank I>>. So and all the mods cost 10 SP plus I need to Unlock the Ranks first. So I need 90 SP to get all the things I need to be a perfect support" Somehow this tactical mood she was in looked good, It almost looked like she knew what to do in this game. She did not even let go of this phase of her and looked at Kasier with a very serious look "Where do we start with the training?" She said in one toned way almost like Kasier did.

@Kasier

Kasier stood there awkwardly as the girl gave her a hug out of no where. She would rather not have such physical contact with a player that she had just met, but what could she do? Push her off? Kasier was not the type of person to do that, yet she was not used to such an open personality within a player in this death game. Kasier held her breath, awaiting for the hug to finish before she can speak again. Awkwardly, Kasier backed up a few steps, "Nothing can be done about death in this game, though. That's just reality, and we have to move on even if someone important to us decided to jump or passed away during combat." Kasier coughed, clearing her throat.

The first thing that the energetic, innocent female player said when she stepped onto the grass of the first floor was her love for wolves. With that attitude, Kasier wouldn't be surprised if she tries to hug a wolf during combat. Kasier scratched her head, not knowing exactly how to approach the situation. "I think we're talking about different wolves here. I'm talking about the type of wolves that would attack you viciously and attempt to kill you... especially low-leveled players." Kasier explained, "I think when you see them, you won't find them as cute as you think they are right now." Kasier finished. The player kept on talking about the calmness, but it was kind of ironic because she was not calm at all, and it was as if she was overwhelmed by the calmness which is currently causing her to disturb that calm. "A bit too loud, Sunova." Kasier exclaimed, trying to make her a bit quieter. It was still way too early in the morning and being so loud right now could probably attract attention from the rare players around at this time of the day.

"Well, it seems that you already get the gist of it. Ninety skill points is harder than it seems, though. You can't fight anything on your own, so you have to grind via completing quests with other players." Kasier said. "There's not really training involved. You just have to complete quests, get skill points fast, and then spend them on support skills. If you want to practice fighting something, I can help you with that, but healing does not require much training." 

@Sunova

Sunova still in her Tactical mastermind she looked at the blond girl explaining some extra things. She still looked very serious an nothing that just happened in the cake was to see, Her emotions were in-check and she became very calm. Somehow this status off her made her think with great tactics and advances in almost everything she said, This was for her just normal to turn so serious about things from one point into another. Still speaking in one tone "Alright, then can you show me how to fight then, It is my first ever VRMMO and I still need to get used to everything. I have used mine curen't SP in the skill <<Curved Sword>> and I'm Rank one with it. Curved Swords are much like katana's, And I know how to handle a Katana." Still sounding very serious about things it almost sounded like she owned a Katana in real life. But shot after the equipped her Curved Sword. " This is the sword I started with It is a RARE weapon and it has DMG and Bleed 1. The Bleed will come in handy when I hit things with it, Something like a Crit and the DMG 1 Is also handy if I use my sword" It sounded like she knew more then she let off but for sure she wasn't a beta tester although it did almost sound like it, Apart from the not knowing how to fight part.

She let out a smile after the long and serious look she had, She still was very serious in voice. She took a breath in and took a breath out and then looked over to Kasier. "So where are we going from here, I don't see any monsters around. AND no I won't hug a wolf if I see one, I know it will end up attacking me. And Sorry if I was too loud just a second ago, Things like this just carry me away. But as long I stay like this you really don't have to protect me."  As she swung around her sword like she already was used to holding a sword  "Still lighter then I'm used to" As she exclaimed to it.

@Kasier

"Sorry, I cannot show you how to fight. Fighting is kind of like swimming. You just have to go deep into the waters without much help. If you want to fight, you just have to get out your sword and start swinging at the mobs." Kasier explained shaking her head. "We're just going to have to find you a weak mob to kill, and if you get too low, I'll heal you up, even if it means you won't get the loot." Kasier finished. She was curious at the moment. It seemed like the girl knew what she was doing, which was something that was rare from all the low-leveled players that she had met previously, except for a super genius that she had met a while back... Kasier didn't know what happened to that particular girl. She probably found it too much work to go ahead and continue with leveling. Kasier scratched her head, wondering if the girl had done research or something from all those times that she hadn't been out in the fields fighting monsters and getting more powerful. 

"So you've held a sword in real life? I'm not sure if that will help you in this game... the game does most of the things you need to do for you. For now, though, let's go search for a wolf pup to get your first kill under your belt." Kasier exclaimed, looking around to see if there were any mobs that could be useful for the low-leveled player. "If you manage to kill it, you already have more kills than me," She chuckled. Kasier had never killed a mob on her own. She had never even swung a weapon at something. Although Kasier looked like she was serious and ready to attack anything at any time if the situation required it. However, since the beginning of the game, Kasier had sworn not to personally hold a weapon. She could not kill. And she had managed to find a way to continue surviving and improving despite the "weakness" that others see in her. "Well, there's one. Let's see what you've got." Kasier exclaimed, pointing at the silver wolf in the distance.

@Sunova

"I can say I have, A katana to be sure. It is heavier than this weapon but I think that because of the game." as she swings the sword even more as it just passes her hair every time she does that. Sunova was looking like someone with skills of the weapon itself, but somehow this felt weird it was so light and she wasn't to keen on this. As Kasier pointed out the wolf pup Sunova looked at it. "It looks so small and harmless, BUT I WILL DO IT KASIER-SENSEI." She said this with such determination in her eyes and stood ready in an attack pose, holding her sword right in front of her body holding the sword in two hands getting ready to attack.

Standing in front of the wolf pup who was looking kind of pissed that She showed up, but it looked cute being so angry at her. As she got ready to attack the wolf pup she stood eye in eye with the wolf pup ready to attack, but the wolf pup did not attack. Sunova then moved into range with the wolf pup and swung her sword at the wolf pup's chest using the sword art Rage Blow.  She ended up hitting the wolf pup in the chest with a lot of power but this made her lose all the energy at once because she still was so low level. "Arg This doesn't feel good, I did hit it but it was so light." She said and stood back into the pose she stood in just before she attacked. But as the wolf pup got hit it got ready to attack Sunova, It jumped at her right before she stood back into the pose she was going to stand in and got off a hit on Sunova. "I was going to spare you, But now you have done it stupid pup." She said with a really angry tone in her voice.

@Kasier

Spoiler

ID:101344  BD: 8 (Hit)

ID:101345 MD: 8 (Hit)

Sunova HP: 17/20 | Energy: 0/2 Used: Rage Blow

Wolf Pup HP: 6/10 RageBlow 2x 2 DMG =4DMG

Edited by Sunova

Kasier shook her head and placed her head into both of her palms as the white-haired girl commented on the appearance of the wolf, before shouting that she will do it. Sure, the girl could be 'cute' but to be completely frank and to the point, Kasier could not see how the girl could possibly survive long enough to join the front lines. She was just not the type. Everyone on the front lines were calculating, and calm, but this girl was energetic... no, hyper at times. Kasier could definitely see the girl make a wrong decision through impulsive decision-making. If she could make the front lines, though, Kasier would not mind someone with a bit of knowledge about the game. The girl had demonstrated that she had certainly done her research before venturing into wilderness, and the willingness to learn was definitely a crucial part of every front liner's arsenal. Kasier sighed... either this girl would turn out to be one of the more powerful players, or she would die from refusing to hit cute things.

"Dodging will become far easier in the future. That thing didn't do much damage to you. I'll hold off on joining combat." Kasier exclaimed, watching the combat from a safe distance so the wolf doesn't confuse her to be part of the battle. Kasier wanted the girl to have the full experience of fighting on her own for the first time, and she would not get in the way of the first time that she fought. "Uh. Never spare a mob if you already started fighting, please." Kasier called out, that would not be the way to approach leveling in a game where killing is crucial to obtaining loot. Now she can finish it off. She thought to herself.

@Sunova

Sunova looked at the Wolf pup who now was just looking like a train wreck, It was like Kasier said everything here that is not an NPC will attack you so she would be ready to kill it. standing back into her attack pose with her sword in front of her body, Sunova looked at the small monster readying for another attack. As she did the same as last time swinging down her sword with her power but this time just a normal attack, But as she swung down her sword the Wolf pup just barely jumped over her sword. "Ooh Now you are getting annoying, Just stand still so I can hit you in your face you stupid thing." She said ever it jumped over her attack just by a hair, she sounded a bit angry at the monster and was now focused on taking out the Wolf pup. It was still wondering how light the weapon was in her hand and thinking about it made it clear that the weapon she used to hold was much heavier. But just as the wolf pup landed on the ground again it leaped forwards and attacked her hitting her in the stomach. As the Wolf pup did hit her she never lost her footing and was still standing on to legs very strong  "Kasier-sensei whatever you do, don't get involved, I want to take out this thing. With my own hand and weapon." Her voice sounded so focused and in one tone, everything that she said about how cute this thing was, is not gone she was now done with this thing and wanted it to be killed by her hands.

@Kasier

Spoiler

ID:101459  BD: 5 (miss)

ID:101460 MB: 8 (Hit)

Sunova HP: 14/20 | Energy: 0/2 Normal Attack 3DMG

Wolf Pup HP: 6/10

Edited by Sunova
  • 2 weeks later...

"If I were to get involved, I could actually show you a pretty neat support mod that gives you a bit of damage. I'll show it to you some other time, because I think it's a pretty good mod to have for the damage dealer to obtain that tiny bit of damage which might prove to be surprisingly useful during combat." Kasier said, halfheartedly to herself. Sunova could probably not even hear since she was focusing so much on boar killing... so everything Kasier would want to say probably ends up in space, unheard due to the chaotic nature of combat in this game. Kasier sighed, standing against the tree as she focused on how the white-haired girl moves. Perhaps one day she'll lead a few players, even damage dealers to mob killing and grinding sessions. If she was ever going to do that, she would need a professional DPS to help her with how a damage dealer should play. Kasier shook her head, she cannot tell what Sunova is doing right or what she's doing wrong no matter how much the blonde wanted to help. For now, Kasier must simply watch from the side as the white-haired girl figures the whole thing out by herself - self-learning, which is fine. As long as the white-haired girl doesn't get killed doing this, Kasier is perfectly fine with her learning through experience rather than words.

"Kasier-sensei sounds too professional." Kasier whispered to herself, before repeating herself by calling to Sunova. "Sorry to distract you, but just call me Kasier next time, please." She exclaimed, leaning back against the tree and under the shade of the tree which sheltered her from the brilliance of rays released by the energy of the sun. "Don't be scared to try out different things and see if they work or not." Kasier suggested, quietly so the mob doesn't notice her on the side.

@Sunova

Suova looked up at Kasier and just nodded, She was so focused on taking out the wolf pup now some of the things Kasier said went past her, the things she heard were something about a mod that gives a good boost during combat. As Kasier Said about not to call her Sensei again and just Kasier she just nodded again as she stared down the wolf pup. She got so focused and looked at the Wolf Pup almost as a hungry predator she was not giving much attention to her surroundings and her Energy, somehow Sunova got a bit tired and was getting ready for a basic attack once again. But this time it went even worst then the previous time as she swung down her sword she mists the wolf pup not only that she also lost quite a bit of her balance. Stumbling past the wolf pup horrible missing it, but before she could even react to it the wolf pup charged to him hitting her in the back as she falls to the ground.

Standing up again Sunova looked at the Wolf Pup but the happy and calm girl was gone, And her face was turned into pure rage at this point "NOW YOU DONE IT YOU STUPID THING" As she stood up again being all Angry and filled with rage."YOU ARE DEAD TO ME" she said looking at her enemy.  It was very different than in real life how could she ever miss a little thing like that, She was trained in the art of the katana but she could see how a curved sword would almost be the same as a katana. The only thing Sunova Could think about right now was to kill the Wolf Pup as her Rage took over.

Spoiler

ID:101701 BD 1 (Crit Miss)

ID:101702 MD 7 (hit)

Sunova HP: 11/20 | Energy: 0/2 Normal Attack 3DMG

Wolf Pup HP: 6/10

@Kasier