[ PP - F03 ] Welcoming.. >>Worn Out Welcome<<

Vivlia hesitantly looked around the town of floor three. It’s bright here.. sunny even. She stated cautiously. It feels oddly happy for a death game. She squinted at the shops and cafes littered around the village. “Where was the blacksmith again..?” She muttered to herself, closing her arms around her elbows. It was definitely somewhere around here. She nodded to herself and looked around once more, maybe it’s firther into town. She huffed, hurriedly weaving her way through the crowds of people.

Finding herself even more lost than before, she sighed. Find a bench, that’s where I can think this through, she huffed, spotting an ideal bench a few meters away, “Thank god,” she whispered to herself and rushed off to it. Planning before she even got to the seat, she went full on mind cap. Maybe I can ask an NPC? It won’t be nearly as humiliating then asking a player. She shrugged, not watching where she was going. When karma hit her, she realized that it had literally hit her. Bumping into a stranger, she fell back. “Ouf!” Ow.. she groaned, rubbing her head.

@Kyot0

Getting pushed Kyoto looks over as he see’s no one there. Matter of fact he didn’t see anyone insight. He eventually looked down seeing this pink hair girl laying on the ground. He offers her a hand up. “ Are you alright?” He asked her in a gentle tone. Kyoto was just coming back from his last quest so he was still wearing is gear. He was wearing a black leather coat with a black compression shirt and black pants. The only think he didn’t have equipped was his sword. He looked at her. She looks fairly young but could also be his age as well. He smiles waiting to see what she will do with his offer. He looked at her once more seeing that she was wearing basic gear so she must be a lower lever than him. He wasn’t a high level either but he was little higher level than most people around here at the time.

@Vivlia

She looked up at the black hair male. “O-oh, sorry.. and thanks,” she sighed, grabbing his hand and hoisting herself up. I’m stupid, I can’t beleive I bumped into another guy again.. she huffed. “Sorry about that,” she said quietly, averting her eyes on another direction. 

Glancing up at him, she realized he was definitely a higher than her. Great, now I feel weak, she huffed. What am I standing around here for though? I have a quest to do! She huffed. “Uh, I have something to do, so.. excuse me,” she bowed politely before slowly walking away. God that was frightening, is here a way where I can just avoid players without getting into these kinds of messes? What a bother. She sighed. I was porbabaly really rude, now I feel stupid. Fudge nuggets.. 

@Kyot0

He smiles. As he yelled across the area. “It’s not a problem. You said your in a hurry where are you heading to?” he asked as he quickly catches up with her. She probably thinks he’s not going to help her if she was wanting needing help but the point about being here was to help low level players. Were not enemies here we are in a death game and we need to work together to get out of here. “If your looking for a quest around here for a blacksmith I can help you.” He said to her smiling figuring that what she was looking for. “If you like I can show you to the workshop” he told her about the quest little more as he wait to see what she would want to do. If she decided to not need help he will at least give her the idea where the workshop is but at the same time she looks like a low level he cant imagine her doing that quest by herself.

@Vivlia

She narrowed her eyes at him, “I’m trying to find this shop,” she muttered simply, crossing her arms. Quickly locking her gaze on to something else, coughing nervously. Why am I always getting caught up with people? She sighed and rubbed her forehead. “Yeah, thanks.. I would like that,” she nodded solemnly. Just letting him show me.. I can handle this quest alone, I think. She huffed. 

Well, we shouldn’t be complete strangers.. “My name is Vivlia,” she said in a hushed voice, sticking it her hand. Pushing up her glasses, she sighed. The quest shouldn’t be that hard, right..? Agh, I’m still highly low leveled. She thought bitterly, twirling a strand of her short peach hair in her hand. I might actually need help for this quest..

@Kyot0

He smiles as he looked at her. “Follow me I’ll take you there.” He walks towards the workshop that was a couple block away from where she was. He steps up to the door to the blacksmiths shop. Right before he open the door he hears a voice outside next to the furnace . He looks over and see’s the blacksmith standing there. He looks at her and gave her a hand over to him. “There he is.” He smiles as he looks at her walking towards her. “Are you needing anymore help” he asked her as he leans against the building waiting for her to say something. He looks up at the sign realizing it hasn’t change at all. As she walked up to the blacksmith he had the sensation to look at her walking up to him. He didn’t do it in a weird way just to make sure she’s doing alright.

@Vivlia

She gave a generous tug of her lips and followed him. “Thank you,” she murmured, nodding her head silently. As they made their way to the shop, she realized it wasn’t too far away. I was right, it was close. She thought with a frown, stepping inside, she gave a sigh of relief, “Ah, yes.. thanks,” she muttered awkwardly, quickly making her way to the blacksmith. 

As she peeked around, a small outlining of an NPC couple made its way into her view. After describing the armor she wanted, obtaining the quest, an awkward conversation, she finally made it out of the shop, her dignity barely clinging on to her. Well look at that, I survived. She gave a thankful sigh and made her way to the black haired male. “Thanks again, for showing me the way to the shop,” she added quickly after. How long am I going to have to take up this solo player act? It won’t be long until I need to a guild or some party members, she bit her lip hastily. I’ll die for sure if I can’t find a good party or guild soon.

@Kyot0