[PP-F01] Bit of luck <<The First Few Lessons are Free>>

As Sunova was skipping around on the first floor in, the town of beginners waving at players and NPC's that walked by, She looked so happy and calm this day. She knew she could sit around forever, and sitting on her ass didn't help her. So she went out looking for something to do, As she skipped along the side of the road. She then heard this thing about a quest that helped beginning adventurers on there way. That sounds interesting, I know how to handle something now, so maybe that is something I can do.  As she was trying to find a way to start the quest. 

She walked passed houses and many players, some of them looked happy while others looked really sad even some looked really angry for no reason, as she watched this, people started looking at her some of them even pointing at her. She didn't hear what some were saying about her she just walked on starting to hum a bit to herself, slowly moving into a kind of dance.  I ..'.I don't what they say, I don't She thought to herself moving about in a few dance moves

As she walked around for a bit things started to pop up in her head I ... I think I'm a bit lost.  She walked around trying to ask people the way but they just ignored her, even one of them said something like " Begone you, White-haired witch," And after she heard this she started crying and took a fast turn and ran somewhere not knowing what just happened and why would people call her a witch just because she has snow white hair. She ran and ran, but then she bumped into and @Kyot0 fell to the ground still crying 

He looked over staring at her seeing this white hair girl crying. She look like she was a low level player. He squat over and looked at her “Why are you cry?” He looked at her as he give her a hug trying to calm her down. She looks a little younger than him which he though was cool. Not many people are his age in the death game. “Cheer up there’s nothing wrong here.” He smiles at her still hugging her. “What are you doing out here in this part of town? Are you lost” he talks to her still trying to calm her down He looked around seeing everyone staring at her like there’s something wrong with her. But when Kyoto looks at her he sees a normal teen girl. She looks like a beautiful girl that is lost. Now Kyoto he knows how it feels to be alone. Most people joined this game with friends he didn’t. Kyoto also was just wearing his casual clothing like his Black shirt and black pants. He finally sees her eyes clear up as he then look at her.

@Sunova

As Kyoto kneeled down she first shocked a bit thinking he was about to say something mean, but then he asked why she cried. While still crying  "Someone ... Said something ... Real mean ... and called me ... a witch." she explains. Then Kyoto goes in for a hug as she still was crying, clearly as she shocked a bit but then accepted the fact that she was being hugged by someone to call her. She puts her own arms around Kyoto making her even calmer from there. "I ... I'm lost, nobody ... wanted to ... help me"  As she says still a bit crying but clearly slowing down. Kyoto was still calming her down, and finally, she dries her tears a bit as she looks at Kyoto who was looking around and then ended up looking her in the face. Still, a bit snickering she dried her tears again " Thanks ... Name is ... Sunova." She says as calm as she could at that point.

He smiles. “Well let me see if I can help you. What are you looking for?” He smiles once more as instead of having her stand up on her own he leap her up off her feet as he carries her off her feet. He looks like an idiot but he didn’t care. She needed help and he came to help that’s the point of him being here. “My name is Kyoto by the way.” As he continues to hold her as he see’s her turning bright red. He smiles some more thinking to himself that she’s really pretty. He cant believe people think she is a witch. Nothing wrong with her she just seems a bit shy is all. He will take care of her so she can get out on her own. Who knows maybe he might of found himself another friend. Not like he doesn’t have enough of them but theirs always more to come around is he wrong?

@Sunova

She smiled at him clearly thanking him" Well, I was looking for." As she pauses while he helped her up to her feet. "Yea, I was looking for this quest that would be helping starters or something like that." As he kept holding her, she turns red.  "You ... eahm ... can let go of me, I'm Standing already." She giggled a bit clearly becoming more like herself again, and not like someone that cries all the time. " You see ... I was looking for this quest like I said earlier, Something called The First lesson, Or around that. But I got lost so I don't know where it is from here."  As she cleans her knees as her hair falls over her head right in front of her face "Phff HAIR NOT NOW." She says as she blows her hair out of her face still covering one of her yellow eyes.

He smiles as he lets goes of her. Watching her having trouble with her hair he helps her as he brushes it to her right side of her ear. “Much better. And you look really adorable.” He smiles as he hear her mention about a quest that helps starters. “I can help you with that. Come… Follow me.” He says to her as he starts heading over to the workshop it all starts at. Looking back at her he decided to grab her hand so she wouldn’t get lost or separated from him. “If you need to you can hold on to me if you feel like your going to get lost I don’t mind.” He smiles trying not to be to flirty with her. Supprisly she hasn’t slapped him or got mad because he was flirting with her a little. Most girls does that to him even back in the real world. Usually the reason why he does is because that’s his way to be friendly.

@Sunova

"Ooh, thanks,"  She says as he helps her with her hair. As Sunova straightened up again while Kyoto was helping her, "Ooh, Thanks ... I Know I'm Adorable." She said while giggling. She was used to having boys around her, and that they say things like that, so she really didn't care at all. once she stood proudly again her face turned into a smile. As he mentions that he knows where the quest was, He is a really nice guy, I'm wondering how he hasnt' have the girls around him. She thought. as Kyoto grabs her hand she really doesn't flinch at all "It's okay I will just hold your hand, I'm used to it." She says with a giggle and smiles at him  "You are really nice Kyoto, If I may ask, Do you have a girlfriend. Not that I'm Interested in your love story, But you seem like the guy that gets all the ladies"  As she giggles a bit and then allowed him to lead her to the workshop.

He smiles. “A girl friends?. Ha yeah right no girl can stand being around me better off dating with me.” He looks behind him as he sees her still hold on her his hand. He’s surprised she seems to actually like him. Most girls usually run away from him. “No… Actually I’m still single.” He replies to her question as he approaches the workshop. Slowing down he’s now walking. Still holding her hand he had to catch up. Seeing her rose cheeks as she’s blushing really hard. Stopping in front of the workshop he looks at her before offer her inside to see the owner. “Most girls doesn’t want to be around me. I’m not a popular man on here and even in real life.” He smiles not really caring about it all that much. He came in this game he swears he’s going to leave here alone. “How about you? Do you have a boy friend?” he smiles at her and help her walk up to the door.

@Sunova

She let's go of his hand and walks up to the door,  "Nope, No boyfriend here, But a lot of guys liked me, but to say I did wair a wick back then. But yeah I had to say no to most guys that asked me out" She says with a very energetic voice. She turned from a sad girl from just ago to her real-life self As happy as the sun rising and as beautiful as the flowers in the spring. Of course, she was very grateful that Kyoto helped her get here, But she felt the need to ask him again. "It might sound a bit selfish but do you want to help me with the quest, I don't like to be alone."  As she held her hands in front of her moving her upper body from left to right. She was clearly using her cuteness to make him say yes, She knew that, It worked for most guy's that she came across with. "What do you say, going to help me?" She really was keen to Kyoto and she liked him,  He was a good person one of the greatest people around maybe. He liked her even with her white hair, She thought about something what the elder people always said about her And how she is a witch just because of her snow-white hair, as it was said to be long ago.

He smiled. “Yes I’ll help you. Oh by the way that wont work on me.” He laughs a little as he walks up with her. “I believe I told you be for. I like helping low level players out.” He wraps his arm around her neck as he gave her another hug. He doesn’t know what’s up. He never felt this way around people specially girls. He does like her but something about her makes him want to be with her. He opens the door for her as he offers her inside like a gentleman. Walking in behind her he looks up at the owner. “Long time no see.” He smiles as he had her take it from there as he follows from behind. He sees her offer her hand as he thinks she just wanted him to be right behind her just in case something happens. He grabs her hand as he walked right behind her see her turn bright red again. He smiled thinking this is not right how does a girl like him?

@Sunova

Edited by Kyot0

As she pouted a bit to Kyoto setting up her cheeks like some little kid that didn't get the thing she wanted, but then as he hugged her again she hugged him back right away. He opened the door for her like a real gentleman, as she did a little bow by sinking in with her knees a bit holding her jacket she was wearing. "Thank you, Good sir,"  She said with a giggle and walked in, He clearly knew the owner and the owner knew him as well. She never did a quest yet and was a bit scared, she let her hand go back as for a sigh for Kyoto to grab it. 

The man walked over to the two and spoke: "Aah hello again Kyoto, has been some time, and who if your girlfriend over here." As the man pointed to Sunova. She begins to blush a bit when he said this but then she introduced herself as "One, The name is Sum ... Sunova and TWO, He is just helping me. I heard I would be finding a man here to help me out on my adventure" She said in a very energetic tone. She was really confused on how the NPC was talking, She knew there were some special NPC but to find one herself was something she couldn't believe. "Name Is Zackariah, And yes I'm that man you speak of Sunova, show why don't we drop the formal things and go to business right away. You will be learning some of the basic things here. but It looks like I ran out of Materials. So if it is nothing hard to ask could you find some for me, There should be some outside of town."  He said like he actually knew correctly what she was saying. She was a bit confused and slowly let her hand go from Kyoto, The look on her face said it all, she didn't know what was going on but she continued like some strategist "Surely, I can get them for you, Out of town you said. If it means you will teach me something I will accept it and get you the Materials"  She said this like some of a businesswoman, It sounded almost if she was handling with him.  "My fellow Adventure here will just accompany me, Like some sort of bodyguard" As she walked to the door waiting for Kyoto to open the door again. But then Zackariah spoke to Kyoto "Keep this one safe, BODYGUARD,  But really kid" Laughing a bit,  As he grabs Kyoto's arm "Keep her safe, she has much energy and that would do this world great." 

@Kyot0

Edited by Sunova

Kyoto smiles a bit after hearing there conversation. “Alright Zackariah. I’ll keep her safe.” He walks over to the door and open it for her again. Watching her walk in front of him he grabs her hand once more as he then walk behind her closing the door. “Alright follow me I’ll take you to a good spot for the materials.” He smiles as he walks towards the Town’s gates  and eventually out on the field. “Don’t worry if anything attacks you I’ll take care of it but most likely nothing will happen.” He smiles once more as he continues to take her to the forest that’s in front of them. He watches her keep up with him as he see her stick her arms between his arms and his ribs. “By the way since I’m going to be company you might as well gets to know each other a little more.” He looks at her. She seems so surprise about what’s outside of the walls of the town. “You know with this sunset and you in between me and it you look really cute.” He laughs a little as he holds her hand while its inside his arm. He thinks its weird that this girl he just met makes him feel like he’s already dating her.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

@Sunova                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Sunova waited for Kyoto to open the door and once more She said the same thing as they walked into the workshop. She seemed so happy, Calm and while the wind was waving in her Snow-white hair. They walked over to the Town's gates and left the safe zone, She was so amazed at things out here, and she could believe how peaceful it was outside the town  "It so walk here..." as they walked into the field, as Kyoto said something about THings attacking them she looked around quickly, She learned from  another player that has taught her that this world was full of monsters, and she needs to fight her way out sometimes. "That makes me happy Kyoto that you are protecting me, But... Yea But I can protect my self as well."  She said Trying to sound tough but at last, that did not really worked and only made her look even more adorable. She was really bad in looking tough so most of the times when she tried she looked adorable when she did it. 

she moves closer to Kyoto just to feel a bit save, She knew this feeling she had this once before with this guy, but that was in a game. Even thou this was also a game, but this time people looked like there selfs"You are too kind Kyoto, Why is nobody hanging out with you more." She says clearly Liking to be called Cute. "Get to know me, Now Let's see. I START." She said with all her energy "I'm a great person, Like to see people that are in love, I LIKE TO SHIP PEOPLE TOO." She says with even more Energy then before. "What more, Ooh Yeah Dancing is one of the greatest things in the world, and the last thing I will tell now is Eehm" She pauses again looking up at Kyoto  "The last thing is, I need to be around people, otherwise I won't survive at all." She says with a giggle but clearly, it does seem so that she needs to be with at least someone. she was looking at him waiting to tell about himself as well.

But then she pokes him in the side multiple times and gets loose of his grip, she takes a bit of a sprint to the sun that was setting and turns around, as she moved so freely she started to dance a bit in the wind. Het Snow-white hair getting blown away in the wind. She moves so nice and Beautifull and free, Her dance moves were so good that she came to a stop and looked at Kyoto. She smiled at him and then with a little bit of a mean grin she fell backward over the other side of the hill she was standing on just out of side from Kyoto. She laid there for a time waiting for him to come as well.

@Kyot0

Edited by Sunova

He smiled at her as she was being a dork. Watching her disappear over the hill he then quickly change directions as he flanks behind her. Once reaching to her undetective her picked her up off her feet as he is now carrying her. “Nothing really to know about me.” He says “I do have other friends but most of them are in the front line so they are a little busy at the moment. I’m in a guild but there all in the top floor so I just hang down here until I get high enough with the level to be with them.” He pokes her nose as he sees her trying to come closer to his face. He didn’t do anything he sat there and watch her turn even more red than before. “You blush a lot you know? By the way. Do you know anyone here or are you alone?” 

@Sunova                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

Edited by Kyot0

At first, Sunova jumped a bit as he came up, on her undetected, making her a bit jumpy there. But that changed quickly as he was now carrying her.  "Meany don't jump me like that" As she hits him on the chest but then spread her arms out "Flying WEEEEEE!" Her voice sounded so happy and playful, Even Kyoto didn't hear her like this before. She looks so happy as Kyoto was holding her, As she looked at him for a moment. "A Guild, Never been in a guild before, only in a party with the same people most of the time." As she jumps out of his arms cleaning her jacket from the grass. "Wait I do, Ha, your not the first one to say that but I'm fine with it. And yes and yes, I do know someone here apart from you, but I'm alone." She pauses clearly missing that person is making her a bit down looking.  "I was meant to meet up with my friend, who said I could buy this game. But I never got the change to meet him, And I don't know what he looks like. Thou He knows I have White hair."  As he thinks about him for a bit, pausing and then saying "I do miss him, not being around. I know his name but not what he looks like. He was called Hazado, Nice guy, Shy, and I mean really shy. Really a guy that cares more about his friends than for himself. AND HE IS A PERFECT TANK AND DUMMY BAG." She said the last part so happy that is showed off that she really knew this guy from gaming and not IRL.

@Kyot0

Edited by Sunova

He laughs a little as her face is still right in front of his. “I’m alone. I didn’t have friends that came with me on this game.” He presses his head against her head as he looked around and found out they are at the place. “Here!” she shouted. “Best place to look for materials.” He smiles as he pointed at a material right in front of her. Watching her made him happy. He hopes maybe one these days they can get to know each other better and maybe meet up in the real world. He looks around making sure they were not followed or was being hunted by mods. Seeing nothing around them he sat down little in the distance watching her look for these materials. He looks at her again and just keeps smiling. After that he lays down in the grass and starts to doze off a little. Sleeping in the grass he started to dream about his life in the real world. He misses his sister and his parents.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  @Sunova

Kyoto pointed out the spot, and as he went and sat down she looked around for any of these materials, Somehow it was really hard to find any of them. Looking around she spotted a group of rocks. Walking over to then she spots what she wanted to find, It was not much but at least she got the first one. She picked up the Crafting Material and a BEEP was sounded, She knew that she found one of the quest Items she needed. "That is one down... Let's see, HEY KYOTO, I forgot how many Crafting Materials did I need, It Was five Right? " She yelled over to Kyoto just but she noted that he was sleeping and she let him sleep on. she threw a little stone at him saying  "Great Bodyguard I have. Sleeping on the job" as she giggles

@Kyot0

ID: 101107 

LD: 13 (Succes)

Edited by Sunova

Kyoto wakes up after being hit by a rock. As he sets up he looks around seeing her looking for the materials. He smiles as he then gets up and sneaks over to her and wraps his arms around her waist and moved his face into her neck. Feeling her jerk after being scared she started to turn red once more. He looked up as his face right next to hers. “You know it’s a nice day out. Nothing better than sleeping huh?” he tells her in her ear as he spots a material for her to grab. Continuly holding onto her he notice she wasn’t moving. Either she like him holding her like this or she was frighten and now he feels bad. Bury his face back into her neck he starts to breath and trying to keep her up as she feels like she’s ready to fall over. He picked her up and set her to the ground looking at her. “I hope your okay there.” 

@Sunova                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

She was clearly in shock there, Not knowing what to do she just lost it a bit. As she struggles a bit lose from his grip, out of nowhere she slaps him on the face. As she does it she puts her hands right in front of her mouth, "Sorry I didn't mean to... sorry okay, it just I got too scared there." As she looks more in shock than before, she almost never did hit a guy that was hitting on her, but the moment in what he did was a shock to her and gave her bad memory's.  "I'm really sorry, I really am It's just."  she turned silent,  and then went back to her search for the materials. She really didn't expect her to hit him but it just happened out of nowhere as she looks behind her at Kyoto who looked as shocked as her, "Really I'm sorry" As she looked at his face where you saw the palm of her hand. At the same moment, she picked up the material that Kyoto pointed out just a second ago.

@Kyot0

ID: 101108

LD: 18 (succes)

He smiles a little. Man she slaps hard. He says to himself as he looks at her. He sits down and starts to fall asleep once more. While sleeping he can feel the breeze of the wind rushing on his hair. He’s just wearing his casual clothing. She doesn’t know what kind of player he could be nor does he want to see until he need to protect her. He feels bad and doesn’t talk to her once he woke back up. He just stared at her as she seems to be sorry for what she did. He laid back down and start looking at the sunset sky. She should hurry before it gets dark. Its not a fun place to be at night. He looks around on the ground and realize he’s laying next to a material she needs. He looks at her and try not to give her a hint that there’s something here that shell like to have.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

@Sunova