[PP-F01] Bit of luck <<The First Few Lessons are Free>>

She really feels sorry and bad that she hit him in the face, But sometimes things happen. She looks around and sees him go back to sleep "Yea Yea go to sleep" She said a bit low and irritated by the fact that he didn't help her at all. She looked into a bush and found one more material she needed, just as fast she saw it the same amount of speed did she grab it. this one made three, she felt so good that she found another one, Knowing that lady luck was on her side like Hazado her friend use to say. She jumped up and looked at the sunset, It was getting late already but the sun was still showing "ALRIGHT, I can do it." She said and looked around for more materials.  She wanted to show Kyoto but then she turned away still feeling sorry that she hit him, As she looked around for more Materials she needed, it almost looked like a search of infinite time and she really didn't like looking for materials, she preferred the old way in just standing still and here and there popping up an item.

@Kyot0

ID: 101109

LD: 15 (succes) 

Edited by Sunova

He sets up once more as he looks at her, “Hey come here.” He waved her over as he sat there in the grass. Watching her walk over to him he pointed at the materials that will help her get ready to the next part of the quest. He got up and gives her a hug as he watches her grab the materials. He smiles. Not in a weird way but watching her made him happy and that all what matters. “Hey. Don’t feel bad alright it was a self defense. Besides I told you I was going to protect you no matter what. No one was going to get near you even if they were stronger than me.” He smiles as he tries to calm her down and make her feel better. He gets up and dust the grass off of him he walks over and wraps his arms around her waist. “So what happen? You made it look like something like this happen to you before.” He said to her as he hold her tightly.

@Sunova

She picks up the materials that he pointed out, knowing she had all the materials she looked a bit happier. She still got a bit shocked as he puts his hand around her waist, "It... is just that with all the attention the guys gave me IRL ... there was one guy ..." She pauses covering her eyes and wiping away a tear. She clearly didn't like to talk about it what happened, and of course, he would get why the other thing she told was " He was ... on my school, about 3 classes higher ... so that made him older than me."  as she wipes away another tear of her cheek.  "I don't want to speak about it ... okay, it alright now."  she pauses putting her head against his chest and letting out some tears. she then looks up at him wiping away her tears, she looked calmer now really calm. " you know what, If I ever find Hazado, you will have to meet him. He is just like you, a Real caretaker." As she looks to the sun as is almost about to set. "Why don't we go back, You don't need to hold my hand, okay I want to walk a bit free now" As she moves away from him in one smooth motion, and when she is away from him she started to dance and mumming a bit around and walking at the same time back to the town. The song she was humming came from a game called Elder Scrolls, and that was really clear to hear

@Kyot0

He smiles as he walks back up to the city. He doesn’t understand why she doesn’t want to walk with him. I guess he must of done something wrong. It’s alright though. After this quest he’s sure shell probably never see him again and he will be back with his group. He kept walking but slow down as he starts to look around. Hearing noises he desided to put on his gear and also equipped his sword. The sun finally went all the way down and he can see her anymore. He started to pick up speed thinking he could catch up to her. If anything happen to her he would hear her scream and then he would have to rush over there. He looks down once more as he remembers if he gets into serious issues with player killers he would just message Itzal to come in and take care of them. Kyoto has been lucky that he hasn’t seen anyone die but he doesn’t want to start now.

@Sunova

Edited by Kyot0

As she doesn't see Kyoto anymore she goes into hiding waiting for him to pass her, as she does so she hears some noises but she just clearly ignore then. She then sees Kyoto walk pass he was wearing his armor and had his sword equipped, He was definitely looking for her. As she looked next to her she spotted another Material she needed so that made her think that lady luck was really on her side. As Kyoto walked passed she sneaked up behind him unnoticed and jumped on his shoulders. "SUPRISE" She looked happy and unharmed as she was sitting on his shoulders. "Mist me Kyoto, No need to worry I can handle my self, I already know how to fight." She said with all the energy she had. She clearly was enjoying sitting on his shoulders, she could see almost everything, zee even saw the Town Gate's "We are almost there Kyoto, I can see the gate from your shoulders, do you think you can run with me on your shoulders?"  She asked looking down at him with a smile as she booped him on the nose.

@Kyot0

ID: 101132

LD: 16 (succes) 

Edited by Sunova

He looked at her as he smiles. “There you are.” He then look in front of him. Knowing that they wont be able to see anything before long. He looked around and found one more material for her as he pointed where it was. He looked over at her as she looked like she didn’t want to move. He feels her grab onto his waist as she holds onto him. He wraps his arm around her neck. “You’re almost done.” He smiles once more even though he doesn’t thing she can see him. He walks closer to the material with her as he sees her going up to it. “I’ll be right here when your ready to head back let me know okay.” He smiles as he then think about what they have to do next. If he remember right she will have to go to another NPC and make them a potion. He smiles knowing that she is almost done.

@Sunova

As she jumps off his shoulders and walks over to the material he pointed out she picks it up and puts it in her Inventory,  "The last one!" She yelled to Kyoto. She walked over to him again  "I think that is all, Do you mind if I go up on your shoulders again?" Before even hearing his answer she jumped on top of his shoulders, she looks happy on top of his shoulders. She loved the view even though it was so dark. But she saw the Town and its lights, as she tapped on Kyoto's head pointing out the way they had to walk if they wanted to get to the Town again. "Sorry if I'm too heavy on your shoulders, Just say it if you can't hold me anymore." She said to him while she was holding his head a bit too keep in balance. "Tell me Kyoto, Do you get that feeling from time to time, that there is exactly someone watching us do everything. Like ... I mean that we are being watched not by a player but by someone who controls this all." As she says this she looks up into the sky thinking there was really someone watching them. It sounded even weird for her to say something like this but at the same time, it did feel like they are being watched by someone.

@Kyot0

Edited by Sunova

He smiles. “ Of Corse not. You’re not heavy at all.” He starts to walk for a few second as he then starts to do a full complete charge towards town. “Better hold on tight.” As he runs heading into town. Approaching the gates he quickly helps her off his shoulders and grabs her hand. Walking to the workshop she need to go he looks at her. She’s smiling as she sees all the couples walking through town. As they approach the door of the workshop he opens the door for her and walks in after. Watching her walk up he notice she still wanting him to hold her hand he smiles as he grabs it. Looking at the next workshop owner he smiles as he remember exactly what she needs to do next. Walking up with her to her he looks over at Sunova and gives her a hug while she talks to the owner.

@Sunova

Kyoto began to take up speed and she was holding on real tight, but she didn't feel like she was going to fall from his shoulders. She felt a bit bad for Kyoto because he was carrying her on his shoulder for a long time now. As they walked in she just felt like she wanted Kyoto to stay close, so she asked with signs to hold her hand. It was clearly a bit dark in here but she still saw "Welcome back love birds, And did you find what I asked for" Zackariah said with a big smile on his face. Sunova let's go of Kyoto's hand and then makes herself really big, it almost looked like she was angry or something. "ONE, NOT LOVE BIRDS. Names are Sunova and Kyoto. Second Yes I DID FIND WHERE YOU ASKED FOR." She clearly raised her voice a bit and didn't even became red when she said it. "Okay, what you say Sunova. So let me see the materials, so we can get started." Zackariah said and looked at the Materials Sunova gave to him. He checked the materials and asked Sunova to come next to him at the table in the middle of his workshop. "So what I want you to do is copy me perfectly and do it step by step." as he grabs a bottle and some materials and started to put something together.

It was Sunova's turn to do it now. As she did every step good and wonderful, she felt so good about it and so great when doing it. Even Zachariah looked a bit surprised how she did it, slowly but surely Sunova crafted the healing potion. Everything when as Zachariah told her and it felt like it went even better than that. As she did the last part of the crafting a healing potion appeared in front of her, as she opened her menu to see how she did she looked a bit shocked. "Wow Little Girl, you got the hands of a real crafter there. a perfect healing potion It looks great, it is for sure better than most people at first" Zachariah said. "I did it in one go, and even perfect. LOOK KYOTO LOOK A PERFECT POTION." As she showed him the healing potion with such happiness as she began to blush a bit again.

@Kyot0

ID: 101145

CD: 12 (success/Perfect)

He smiles as he gives her a hug after her successful attempt on making the potion.
“Nice job!” he smiles as he sees her jumping on him with a big hug. He looks at Zackariah as he smiles and mouths ‘good luck with her’. Kyoto rolls his eyes as he doesn’t think she want to have that kind of relationship with him. He looks at her as he then opens the door for her when she was ready to leave. He then walks out with her as she grabs on his arm while walking very close to him. He smiles as he now sees why everyone things there dating. After all she’s really close to him which is alright with him. He looks over to her as he sees her blushing. He wonder what she’s thinking of to be blushing that bad. He didn’t bother asking her just for the fact that would be rude. He looks at her once more as he smiles then looks forward. “So where are we going next?” he smiles as he waits for the response.

@Sunova

As she hugged Kyoto because she made the potion, she was really happy and even herself didn't know what she was doing. she let's go of Kyoto and looked over to Zachariah, she looked at Kyoto and then back to Zachariah, she knew they did something while she was hugging him, But she didn't know what. Just before they left Zachariah called Sunova back for a moment "Sunova Girl, Can you do one more thing for me. I have this package that needs to be delivered to someone. Can you take this package to the Blacksmith called Lyle Tealeaf." As Sunova looked back at Him she walked up to Zachariah, If this was the only last thing she needed to do she would be happy to do it. "I can do that, So where does he live," She asked Zachariah, and as Zachariah pointed at the blacksmith not far from here almost at the end of this street.

Sunova and Kyoto walked outside, somehow she liked it to be close to him, she didn't even know why but he made her feel safe. She looked around, people looked at them and some of them were acutely good to hear. One of the things she heard was "Are those to dating, How cute" As she heard this she started blushing a bit and became really hot at once, She knew this feeling. It was when she saw to people dating and one of the ships started sailing, But how could this feeling come up now. She looked up at him, and he was just smiling did he feel the same thing or is he just doing this to make her feel at home. She was thinking about this and all other things when in her mind, and then Kyoto asked where they should go now. She jumped out of her own thought "Ooh, yeah...  Um, let me think. Oh yeah off to the blacksmith guy right over there, so I can deliver this package Zachariah gave to me" She pointed at the end of the street where the blacksmith was.

as they walked over to the blacksmith she was still in thought thinking about the fact what she was feeling, and if it was really something she was feeling. She didn't know for herself because she was emotional really quick and she couldn't tell and out of nowhere she asked Kyoto one thing. "Do you mind me being with you Kyoto, I mean so close to you. Like could you care if I leave right now saying goodbye to you and not seeing you ever again? " She said this without any emotional things in her voice, It felt so straightforward ad she said it almost emotionless.

@Kyot0

He smiles at her as he poke her nose. “Of corse I like you to be here with me. I don’t know what kind of person I would be to just push you to the side after this.” He smiles even more as he looks around. He sees a lot of other players that he’s seen and even some of his guild mates. He looks at Itzal and told him that he’s busy helping her with a quest before they could hang out. Kyoto doesn’t understand how he has so much time to hang out when they should be focusing on getting to the next floor boss. He didn’t mind it a chance for him to be able to have a bigger bond with Itzal and maybe Kaiser. He never really met her nor do they ever talk so hopefully soon they can hang out. He continues to smile as they approached the next destination. “Here you go. If you like I can come in or just hang out here your choice.”

@Sunova

"Good to hear you like me, But it happened." She did really like when people were around her and she cared for the people that cared for her. "Why are you hanging around me, I'm still level 1 and not really good in combat at all."  She was standing in front of the shop and opened the door for her self. "Are you coming, or are u going to your friends?" She said to him as she was standing in the doorway. But before she knew it a man walked outside right next to her, She jumped up a bit from the shock. " Sorry kid I made you jump, you were standing there so I came outside to see what you wanted,"  The man said and stood next to Sunova. "Oh, I was here because Zachariah asked me to give this to Lyle Tealeaf That must me you RIGHT?" As he pulls out the package out and gives it to Lyle. "Lyle Tealeaf, That's me and I was waiting for the package, So if you like to wait here let me give you something for the trouble." As he walks inside with the package.  "See no need to go inside, he... he... Well Tell me, you have friends here right, so who are they?" she asked Kyolo really wanting to know it while she was waiting for Lyle to return with the thing he said.

@Kyot0

“My friends? Oh There my guild mates. Itzal, Kaiser are here right now. Eventually I’m sure you’ll meet Hestia and a few others. Everyone are really cool. If you ever need help go to them they be glad to help you.” He smiles as he trying to remember what was next with the quest. If remember right she should be done. But since its been a while he cant remember off hand. “So what all do you have left to do?” he asked as he gets ready to move out again incase there was another thing to do. He looks around waiting for her response as he sees Itzal waving him down. He thinks there might be something going on if he’s trying to wave down everyone in the guild. He will meet up with them once he is done helping her with her quest. He looks back over and smiles as he sees her being really excited.

@Sunova

"Wait, don't you mean Kasier. I know her she taught me the basic of the game. So she already helped me, She is very nice she is so cool and awesome at the same time. I kind off want to be like her." She said this like a fangirl, But she knew Karier and she taught her how to handle the basics of the world around her. " Sorry If I sound like I'm almost drooling over her, she is just cool" As he said this Lyle Tealeaf came back outside with something in his hands. "Here you go little girl, For your trouble's. And don't be using them to quick" As he hands over the rewards from the quest Sunova just did. As Lyle walks back in he says  "If you have any time left, would you come again girl" And he walks inside again. As Beep was heard by Sunova and the quest was completed.  "This means it is over, aaaw I just started to like it. So I think this is goodbye then Kyo-Kun I think I will be seeing you again sometime later" As she gives him a hug and let's go very fast, then looks up to him with a smile. 

@Kyot0