[PP-F12] Carried Literally and Figuratively <<Lord of the Seas>> (Itzal)

It was that time of the day again. The first thing in the morning when the rays of the sun seeps through the blinds to blind you until you simply cannot keep resisting the callings of the day's potential events. Recently, Kasier has been waking up with a lot more enthusiasm than usual. Perhaps it was because of the recent marriage with Itzal that had suddenly fueled her to continue the grind that she had swore she would commit herself to months ago. Of course, that urgency to grind had already fallen through, but now, she had found the urge to continue once again, and this time, she would take advantage of this period of enthusiasm. Waking up, Kasier looked at herself in the mirror, figuring that it appeared to be a good day just from the lack of dark circles around her eyes. The previous night had been a night free from the frequent nightmares that she had been facing since moving in, and Kasier was relieved that the sequence of dreams might disappear now. It's still hasn't been that long since she moved it, has it?

Kasier sighed, putting on her slippers as she yawned her way down into the kitchen where she prepared two hot cups of coffee and three slices of cheesecake. Plus an extra large cherry on the top of the one that she made for Velnia. She had already decided that today, she would go out and complete a quest, but she didn't know exactly what quest, yet, and whether Itzal will have the free time for her that day. Guess I'll find out during breakfast, Kasier thought, setting the food on the table, expecting Itzal to come at any moment from the front door. 

@Itzal

Edited by Kasier

Itzal landed on the ground, rolling upon impact to remove all fall damage.  He had found a place that worked well as a daily exercise for parkour.  That along with his daily exercises, he made sure he was not only in good shape, but also ensured that his parkour didn't get rusty.  Parkour wasn't something he did every day, but he was certain it would come in use at some point.  Itzal panted for a moment, walking a little ways rather than stopping completely (it was proven fact that it was healthier and safer to walk after running, having your heart beat slow down over time than being forced to slow down.  He saw Velnia land on his shoulder and grinned, too out of breath to actually laugh or chuckle.  He walked by a tree where he had a hand towel and grabbed it, walking over to a nearby stream of water and getting the towel wet.  He cleaned himself off and put it down.  He was pushing harder than usual to ensure he'd be strong and fast enough to protect Jenna.  Especially since they were going to be getting married soon.  They had already set the date, now all that was left was waiting for the preparations to be made.  That and send out all the invites.  He hoped Kooh and Adhere would come.  He missed the two of them and hoped they'd be able to catch up.

Itzal walked towards his house and paused for a moment, taking a breath.  Jenna had moved in and Itzal was still adjusting to it.  I mean, she moved in once before but before life happened the house was removed due to an overhaul of the system.  Itzal took a deep breath before walking into the house.  His purple trench coat was hanging already as it didn't help with exercises.  He wasn't sure if Jenna was asleep or not and he would never use the reveal mod to find out...  Though he did smell something sweet.  Suddenly Velnia dashed into the kitchen and hugged Jenna.  Itzal chased in afterward and when he saw her he chuckled and slowed to a stop.  "She misses seeing you every day it seems."

@Kasier

Just as Kasier set the food down on the table, Kasier felt a figure rapidly rushing onto her chest. The force had actually pushed Kasier a step back, taking her by surprise, but when she realized that it was Velnia, she quickly let out a laugh and returned the hug that had been given to her. After the hug, Kasier gestured towards the cheesecake with the largest cherry on it. "The largest one is for you, Velnia." Kasier instructed, pointing at the plate which she had placed on the kitchen counter, so the dragon doesn't eat on the dining table and make a huge mess there. She knew that the dragon had a huge appetite, but she didn't want to feed her too much in case she can actually grow from consuming all that food. Still, Kasier knew that if she gave Velnia too little food, the dragon would simply gave her the sad face, and Kasier would not be able to resist the magical powers that seemed to be so effective against her. Kasier sighed - she felt guilt too easily.

"Not sure if she misses me or the food." Kasier said, sarcastically and with an over-exaggerated eye roll. "Anyways. I'm feeling up to a quest, today. Do you have anything to do today?" Kasier asked, sitting down on her side of the basic table as she conveniently grabbed two forks from the counter and laid one besides Itzal's plate. "I'm thinking that it's about time that I start getting off my butt and try contributing to beat this game for once." Kasier declared, digging into the cheesecake and taking one quick taste. Not bad. I can definitely taste the strawberry powder that I grinded in. Kasier thought, "Anyways, it would be lovely if you could help me out with a quest today, since it's actually been quite a while since we last did a quest together." Kasier had thought that she was always tagging along with Itzal whenever he did a quest that she could get some skill points off of, but now that she thought about it a bit more, she realized that she's actually been going on a lot of quests with different people recently.

@Itzal

Itzal chuckled when he saw Jenna's reaction to Velnia hugging her, and laughed along with Jenna when she laughed.  He watched as she gestured to the cheesecake and told Velnia that it was all hers.  Velnia's eyes sparkled and she hugged Jenna tighter, gave her a lick, and went to go eat her prize.  The familiar began eating away at the food and when Jenna sighed and spoke about how she wasn't sure if Velnia missed her or the food Itzal chuckled.  "Honestly I'd say sixty forty.  Sixty being in your favor.  And before you can say it:  No it's not because you make  the food."  He watched as she gave an eye roll and smiled.  Never change he thought to himself.  When she mentioned how she was interested in doing a quest and asked him if he was up to anything he shook his head.  "Just gathering some gear from monster grinding, but that could easily wait.  Was just hoping to get some unique enhancements from a merchant was all, and that's extra.  What quest did you have in mind?"  When she mentioned getting up and contributing again, and how it had been a while since they had done a quest he grinned.  "I admit I have missed fighting along side you.  So what quest are we taking on?"  Itzal's damage wasn't what he wanted it to be, but he had the energy to last a long time, and his evasion and mitigation were far better than before.  Not to mention he had the battle healing skill maxed out.  Honestly he had every skill save for stealth, though that was indeed in progress.  He had rank one down, so four ranks and then mods to go before he finished it.  He'd probably only use the ambush mod, maybe vanish for during boss fights.

@Kasier

"Well, it's kind of hard for us to get quests done together when we're so separate in level. Hopefully we'll be able to do more of this once I get higher up there," Kasier said, cleaning up the plate slowly as she did so, leaving the plate on the table, "we're doing Lord of the Seas up on the twelve floor. It's gonna get pretty wet, so don't wear anything too expensive, got it?" Kasier stretched, feeling stiff since she had just woken up an hour ago. In fact, she hasn't even done her hair and all yet, so she would need to get herself sorted out before going out there to the battlefield. This would be one of those rare times when she finally puts on her heavy armor and shield. It's been a while since she had last tanked, and even with Itzal's damage, Kasier might still have to absorb some damage. It won't be much, but she could certainly use the practice of fighting against a more powerful mob than level one boars on the first floor when low-leveled players convince her to help them out. "Anyways, finish up and clean up the dishes for me, will ya? Dry them and leave them out, I'll put them away later. I'm gonna go change into my armor, and brush my hair in the mean time." Kasier exclaimed, leaning across the table and giving Itzal's cheeks a quick little kiss. She had gotten that from the way that her mother kissed her father before he headed out for work everyday, and it's a quick, little show of affection that Kasier wouldn't mind getting into the habit of. Especially during busy times, a small token of affection goes a long way as inspiration to survive in this death game. Kasier smiled and jogged up the stairs to the master bedroom where she would put on her tanking equipment and get out her shield before coming downstairs.

@Itzal

Itzal looked at Jenna when she said it was hard for them to do quests together and shook his head with a smile.  "I can do quests with you at any time Jenna.  Though yeah, I hope we can do more quests in the future...  Speaking of which I heard there is a quest on floor twenty two that is for anyone, regardless of levels.  Maybe we could take that one on together sometime."  He took a bite of the cheesecake and seriously liked it.  This was his first time making cheesecake and he found that anything Jenna made was immediately good.  When she mentioned Lord of the Seas he nodded as he thought about the statistics of the actual boss.  "Hmm.  If I were soloing that sucker I would have a hard time thanks to it's high damage..  Let's hope it doesn't activate it's AoE attack then," he said with a chuckle.  "And I don't have anything expensive...  Or rather, nothing that can't be dried out easily.  I just send it to inventory and pull it right back.  Ends up dry as a desert."  He continued to eat As he wondered if he actually could take down the boss by himself.  There was a chance he could, but he didn't want to.  He would much rather fight alongside someone else, particularly Jenna if he could help it.  If the straight sword weapon was stronger than it was right now, he could take on much more than just this boss when soloing.  When she told him to clean the dishes, dry them and leave them out for her to put away later he was about to ask her what was wrong with him putting them back.  Before he could however she walked over and kissed him on the cheek.  He blushed a little but he mainly smiled and just nodded.  "As you wish Jenna."  Itzal watched her leave and turned to Velnia, who was grinning like a kid.  "Oh don't you start you."  Itzal and Velnia finished up and he took the plates over to the sink to wash them.  Once washed and dried he had the plates and utensils stacked neatly to the side.  He then switched his armor from the Twilight Cloak to Niger Natio, with Yakimba on his side and his hood and mouthpiece down.

@Kasier

"Alright, let's go then." Kasier exclaimed, eyeing the plates that had been cleaned and polished before looking at Itzal. Kasier looked down, making sure that the tanking gear she had on was correctly equipped so additional damage doesn't seep through. The amount of mitigation that Kasier had was insignificant enough to truly make a huge difference in a battle with a powerful enemy, so Kasier was a bit nervous despite having Itzal dealing damage as a high-leveled player. If there was a bad series of bad luck, both players might get obliterated through a few AoE attacks that manage to hit the spot. Hopefully, that won't happen, and hopefully, this quest would go by smoothly without much trouble. "Let's go, Velnia," Kasier exclaimed, noticing that the dragon was looking at Itzal in a strange way before shrugging and closing the door behind her once Velnia had followed the two players out of the door. Now, it was time to go to the twelve floor, and get the show under the road.

Soon, Kasier found herself at the twelve floor with Itzal. This was the second time that Kasier had come to this floor... the first time was also an attempt at completing this quest, but the person she was supposed to do it with backed out at the last moment, causing her to have to complete the quest at a different time. It would turn out to be a good thing though, because now she can do it with Itzal. Kasier sighed, her blonde hair becoming wetter from the small drips of rain that would build up as time progresses. They should probably get on their way to accept this quest, but Kasier didn't know where the quest giver is. "Hey Felix. Do you know where we're even supposed to receive this quest? I didn't look too much into the details." Kasier said, sighing as she looked around as if a quest giver would just come to them.

@Itzal

Itzal nodded with a smile.  "This will be an interesting boss fight,"  he said.  He had heard about the boss, so lightning against lightning in the middle of a lake would be very interesting indeed.  Though he was worried his own electricity would jumpstart the boss' ability, causing them both to receive serious damage.  At any rate, he wouldn't let his soon to be wife be killed by this boss.  Not by a longshot.  While he tended to overprepare a lot, he felt this would be needed.  He grabbed the mass heal song crystal and stored it in his inventory, hoping to use it if the boss proved to be too much.  He selected the mods:  Reveal, ferocity, acrobatics, athletics and night vision before Jenna had returned.  When Velnia heard her name being called she shot over towards them, hovering between the two players.  Itzal nodded and began walking with Jenna to floor twelve.

As they walked the floor, Jenna asked him where they were supposed to receive the quest.  "Well I'm pretty sure this quest is one you stumble on.  Some quests start with a rumor you hear around town.  Some have a specific npc you need to talk with, which encourages learning all the npc's in the town of each floor.  And some, you just kind of run into.  I think this is either a rumor one or stumbling, but the point is we just need to go there and accept the quest."

@Kasier

"Huh, so I guess we're just gonna walk around and hope we get lucky, huh?" Kasier concluded, looking around, "I guess we can find something fun to do in the mean time." Kasier smiled, slightly walking faster as she entered the markets of this floor. Immediately, she felt a strange sensation enter her nose, and after a moment of processing it, she recognized the smell of raw fish. Surprised by the smell, Kasier took a step back in response before looking at Itzal, "Geez, I guess it makes sense for this floor to be filled with fishermen and sailors. I feel like half the floor is filled with the swamp anyways." Kasier deduced, "Seems like they don't have much else. Do you want a raw fish, Felix?" Kasier asked, giggling a bit as she walked towards a sailor's stand. That was when she heard a distant conversation between two NPCs,

"Poor Billy. He was such a talented sailor... it's a shame that the wyvern took him as a victim. What is this, the third victim?" One of them said, rubbing his two fingers against his forehead in frustration. 

"Yeah, apparently, it can somehow summon lightening... the fishing industry has been declining because of this darn thing. Someone should really do something about it, but no one seems brave enough to attempt to defeat this beast." Kasier heard, and then a notification sound beeped as something popped up in front of her. Kasier smiled, taking a glance at Itzal. The road had been set up and paved... now it was time for the two of them to follow this road and defeat the boss. Kasier pressed her finger on the accept button. "Let's go get him, Felix." 

@Itzal

When she mentioned getting lucky he shrugged.  "Yes and no.  Eventually you pick up a skill on where to look or listen.  Finding these quests becomes rather easy rather quickly."  When she mentioned doing something fun and dashed off to the market he chuckled.  She seemed to enjoy the thought of shopping and considered it a fun pastime.  He kept up with her then smelled what she had.  He looked at all the fish stands, each trying to beat one another's prices.  Itzal could have sworn there was some movie about an island where all the food was nothing but fish.  Specifically...  Salmon?  Sardines?  He didn't know exactly.  He heard Jenna's comment and chuckled.  "Yeah, though nothing but fish for dinner seems pretty boring.  I wonder if they have at least apples anywhere."  When she mentioned how half this floor was filled with swamps he nodded.  "Yeah, I feel like Kayaba was a bit lazy when he put some of these floors together...  Well most of them that is."  When she asked him if he wanted raw fish, and he coudln't help but laugh and nodded.  "Sure, there's no reason we can't turn these fish into something good.  Maybe Velnia will learn how to cook too."  The purple familiar chuckled before flying around to look at the fish.

When the npc had said the rumor the menu popped up.  Jenna had selected it swiftly and Itzal nodded.  Before they got far however, one of the npc's called out:  "Hey!  You gotta pay for that!"  Itzal turned around in confusion and saw Velnia slurping down a fish whole.  Itzal sighed and went to pay the npc before heading out with Jenna to the boss.  When they did he aimed them straight for it's location.  "You ready?"

@Kasier

Kasier turned around at the sound of the NPC's speech at the same time as Itzal. She, too, had seen that the dragon had managed to find delight in swallowing a whole fish, which was somewhat disgusting to her, and the scene of it was kind of gross. How slimy would it feel inside the dragon's stomach? Kasier looked away, sighing and covering her mouth in case anything came out from her stomach as a reaction to the scene that she had just witnessed. Eating raw fish is scarier than any of the bosses that I have faced so far, Kasier thought. "Geez, Velnia, you need to stop eating that stuff. Raw fish is not healthy for you, what if you get sick from eating it?" Kasier asked once Velnia joins the two from her feast, "Even though I'm not sure you can get sick in this game." Now the time for chattering had ended, and it was time for the quest to truly get underway. They would just have to get to the quest location. She would tank, and Itzal would finish the boss off in two or so hits. Kasier smiled, it would be fine... as long as things went to plan.

"I'm am so ready. Lead to the way, but don't go too fast. My legs aren't fast enough to chase you all the way there." Kasier smiled, "besides, it's not like we're in a rush or anything." Kasier looked at Itzal and nodded before looking at Velnia and nodding as well. "I guess the plan is for me to take the agro while you dish out hits. After I howl, I can give you a small little damage boost to speed it up a bit." Kasier declared. She needed Itzal to not rush into combat so she can get her tanking stuff down before doing her support things. Although this type of strategy where she acts as both tank and healer can be slow sometimes, it will prove to be quite efficient once she improves her skills.

@Itzal

When Jenna talked to Velnia about eating the raw fish and how she could get sick, the dragon grinned sheepishly before flying in the air in loops and twists before landing on Itzal's shoulder.  He reached into one of his pockets looking for a breath mint for her.  "I doubt she'll get sick.  Even if it were possible, I still doubt it.  Though I am concerned about either of us getting sick from watching that again so, please don't do that regardless.  Cooked fish, sure.  But not raw..."  As they started for real on their journey, Jenna requested that they don't go too fast because she wasn't that quick.  He chuckled and nodded.  "Yeah no rush.  We're just going to go clear a quest.  Can you imagine talking to our parents when we get back?  'Oh yeah I went on a date.  Ate some fish, taught a dragon what not to do, and killed a giant fish monster.  Lovely time!"  He chuckled at the thought and shook his head upon hearing her get back to the strategizing.  He nodded when she mentioned her taking the aggro.  "If you'd like yeah.  If need be I could take one or two hits and then you could use howl.  Since I've got excess health I don't mind taking it.  Otherwise you can go ahead and check it out first and use howl.  Hopefully I can paralyze it.  If I'm unable to kill it in two hits, I'll probably use my second hit to stun him instead of dealing raw damage.  At that point it's only one strike remaining you know?"

@Kasier

ID: 101343
MD: 5+2=7 (300 - 72 = 228)
<<Howl>> Activated (+3 Hate)
<<Regen>> Activated (+20 HP per turn)

Kasier smiled, chuckling at Itzal's rare joke. "Just let me tank, Felix. I'm trying to practice doing that anyways. Can't be too sheltered from taking damage at times," Kasier exclaimed, "Besides, I have a teleportation crystal in case things get out of hand, so we are fine. I wouldn't be a very good tank if I let my DPS take damage, right?" Kasier finished, smiling before walking towards the quest location.

Upon reaching there, she spotted the monster immediately. It was raining all over, but her vision was still clear enough to see the gigantic dragon-life figure in the middle of the lake of the swamp. At the same time that Kasier noticed the dragon, it seemed that it had noticed them. With its threatening red eyes filled with hatred, it stared at the two players, wondering why the two of them had come to disturb its peace. Kasier looked around, "swampy waters. It seems that we won't be able to dodge its attacks efficiently (Evasion: -2)" Kasier pointed out, but that was completely fine with her. She was out here to take damage, and her job, she shall fulfill as a healer who could tank at times.

"Get ready, Felix." She said, activating her howl skill, releasing a feminine version of the fierce howl skill that every tank should have as an essential skill. Immediately after using her howl skill, the sea wyvern swung its massive fin/arm at her, forcing her into the air as she was swept off of her feet and into the air. She managed to land on her feet, and if this wasn't a video game, she would've definitely broken something from falling like that. "Attack!" 

@Itzal

HP List

[3] Kasier: 592/820 | EN: 82/82 | [EVA: -2] [Regen: 3/3]
[0] Itzal: 1490/1490 | EN: 146/146 [EVA: -2]

Sea Wyvern: 300/300 | DMG: 300

She smiled.  She smiled and chuckled at a joke he made.  That meant the joke worked like it was supposed to!  Itzal grinned while she said she would tank as it was what she was supposed to do anyways, and that she couldn't be sheltered from taking damage.  He nodded slowly in understanding.  He tended to be overcautious in general, adding up every number, every calculation.  The end results tended to make him take the safest route to victory possible most of the time.  Unless he was angered somehow, but that didn't happen since Ulises.  When she mentioned having the teleport crystal he nodded.  "True.  They do exist for a reason.  Alright then, onwards."  They moved on and soon encountered the boss.  The massive creature roared into the air as it surfaced.  His movement was hindered by the mucky, swamp water but he wasn't too concerned with that.  Jenna used the howl skill to gain the creature's attention and it's eyes snapped down to her, glaring hungrily at her.  The creature swung at her, forcing Jenna to leap into the air to avoid the hit.  As she landed and called out attack, Itzal smiled brightly and locked his eyes on the beast.  "Your wish is my command."

Itzal activated the charge skill and launched forward, the force and speed separating the water he traveled through before his last step pushed him upward.  He released Meteor strike just as it was about to hit Jenna again, hacking away...  Just about all of it's health.  It only had about fifty points left?  Huh.  This wasn't too difficult a boss after all it seemed.  He landed and quickly moved to a different area.  "Ok, so any ideas what you want to do after killing this sucker?"

ID#  101346  BD:  6

17+5x11=242 dmg

[3] @Kasier: 592/820 | EN: 82/82 | [EVA: -2] [Regen: 3/3]
[0] Itzal: 1490/1490 | EN: 135/146 [EVA: -2]

Sea Wyvern: 58/300 | DMG: 300

• 3 weeks later...

ID: 101694
MD: 1+2=3 (Miss)

Kasier grasped her arms and embraced herself as she felt a shiver approach her from the wetness that had been inflicted on her as a result of the recent attack that had hit her quite heavily. It had been a damaging attack, and far more damage had been inflicted on her than any other attack that she had tanked in the past. It felt different, as if the a more damaging attack was different from a less damaging attack. She sighed, wanting to protest the previous statement that Itzal had claimed, but she knew that it was no use. He was moving way too fast for her to even say a single word. Silently, Kasier tracked Itzal as he burst forward, charging through the waters, separating the two sides, as if Moses was separating the waters of the Red Sea. Kasier smiled - he certainly was fast, and the result was his ability to land a heavy hit on the monster, despite the fact that it was not sufficient enough to knock the health of the monster completely down to zero.

"My wish is your command? You make me sound like a queen or a princess or something." Kasier whispered as Itzal came back to her side. She glanced at the wyvern who seemed to still be focused entirely on her. The deadly red eyes that had threatened many players in the past would not make her flinch. Instead, she would allow the hit to come her way, and practice taking more hits until she is ready for the front lines. "Step aside Felix," Kasier exclaimed, "we shouldn't focus on what to do after the battle until it is entirely over." As soon as she said those words, the wyvern came swinging at her with the tip of its tail. Luckily for Kasier, the wyvern panicked completely, and the tail had landed right next to her without her even moving one step. The monster was tired, and its fatigue was obviously showing at the moment.

"Well, I guess the battle is over now..." 

HP List

[3] Kasier : 612/820 | EN: 82/82 | [EVA: -2] [Regen: 2/3]
[1] Itzal: 1490/1490 | EN: 135/146 [EVA: -2]

Sea Wyvern: 58/300 | DMG: 300

@Itzal

Itzal watched as Jenna moved to attack the massive Wyvern with her blade, but had ended up missing.  He noted that she had become very wet from the monster lashing about and he suddenly felt bad.  He wasn't sure why he felt bad, they were heading into this floor, into the 'lake', to fight this boss.  They were going to get wet regardless of whether he splashed around.  So why was he feeling bad that she had gotten wet?  He shook the thought away as the beast then started to lash out at the two of them.  As he dodged an attack, he heard her approach him from the side, and mention how he sounded like he thought she was a princess or something.  Itzal grinned.  "Come on, can't I make a cheesy joke every now and then?"  Then the Wyvern would appear in front of them and stare at Jenna for a moment.  He heard her tell him to move and how they shouldn't discuss what they should do after killing it right this second.  That they should wait until the battle is actually finished before doing anything.  Oras nodded and moved swiftly to the side.  Just in time too for the monster struck right beside her, where he was standing.  Clearly aiming for her, but utterly failing to land the hit.  He heard her words and nodded.  "Yeah seriously, I didn't realize how weak this guy was."  Itzal rushed forward and landed a hyper critical hit, slaying the boss and shattering it into pieces.  He waited a moment before turning around to Jenna.  "So, how are we going to celebrate this easy victory?"  Itzal seriously over prepared for these bosses and quests...

ID#  101738  BD:  10

17+2x11=209 dmg

Boss ded

@Kasier

The monster had fallen down far easier than she had expected. She expected the fight to take a bit longer, but after the first attack from Itzal, Kasier realized that the battle would be over sooner than she expected. Still, through keeping to tradition, she shall not assume a battle is over until it really is - she had heard terrible stories about players who had been too overconfident with their abilities. Kasier sighed, loosening up her body which always tensed up during combat. She couldn't be blamed though, since every battle was a battle of life or death to her, and she must be ready at all times for anything that might happen. If only her laziness didn't get in the way, she might be living a more carefree life by now, but her stats were still not high enough for her to go through enemies and enemies while cracking jokes. In the past, she had actually gotten out ramen in the middle of combat, but that was the past. Now, she valued her life a lot more, not only for herself, but for the people around her both on and off the front lines.

"Well, an easy victory is hardly anything to celebrate, is it? No matter, I'm always down to celebrate with you, Felix." She exclaimed, chuckling as the quest complete icon popped up in front of her. She gladly clicked the blue check button, signalling that she acknowledges the fact that she had completed the quest. She nodded at Itzal before turning from where the Wyvern had fallen. Kasier watched as Itzal did the same thing, with the same rewards. Which means... he has yet to complete the quest before today either. She thought, which was a good thing, because it meant Kasier hadn't been wasting Itzal's precious time with this quest. "Well, I'm getting quite tired of all the restaurants and stuff like that, so how about we go up to the higher floors and go to a church, and remember the dead? Not really a celebration, but the thought just came to me."

@Itzal

• 2 weeks later...

Jenna and Itzal were very similar to one another when it came to keeping the strong tradition of never acting like a battle was over until it was officially over.  Itzal was extremely analytical, strategic, and calculative when it came to battles.  He learned to loosen up during some, but for the most part he was extremely focused.  Beatbox used to hate Itzal for that, for choosing to analyze the situation and what the best sort of tactic was, rather than just rushing in and lashing out all hell at the mob.  He shook his head as he thought of it.  Partially because it was a rather stupid reason to get angry, and partly because he missed his friend....  Regardless, Itzal hadn't heard any word from Death Adder or his guild, which took Itzal a long time and a lot of col to figure out.  It seemed that the player had chosen to lay low and not bring any attention to himself.  He hoped Hestia's prison was set up when Adder revealed himself again.  Hopefully they could capture the player once and for all then.  If they did, and if the player really did have a unique skill, then it would never again be used for dark acts.

Jenna spoke, bringing Itzal back to reality as she joked about how an easy victory wasn't worth celebrating.  He chuckled and nodded, admitting this, until she mentioned how she was always up for celebrating with him.  He smiled brightly, with no blush this time.  In all his time with Jenna, he learned so much.  Not only how to act around girls and how to treat them or talk to them, but also what it was like to speak and interact with them without entering a nervous breakdown.  He was at peace, calm, and around Jenna, joyful.  He nodded with a chuckle as he too accepted the quest completed icon.  She mentioned how she was rather bored of restaurants and the like, and suggested that they check out the higher floors.  Remember the dead and such.  Ironic that Itzal was recently thinking of Beatbox not too long ago.  He nodded solemnly.  "The only Church or Cathedral I know other than the one in floor eleven is on floor thirteen.  However that's an extremely dark and depressing world, not the best place for remembering or reflecting in my opinion...  Though I know a peaceful place on floor twenty two that is extremely beautiful and peaceful.  Honestly I feel like that place is more closer to the Lord than a dark cruel and twisted world.  It's your call though, floor eleven's Cathedral, or the twenty second floor."

@Kasier

• 3 weeks later...

Kasier sighed, "they should've come out with a better church. Maybe on a future floor, we'll see something that we can go visit. "Let's go to the higher floor then, I would rather be in peace than in a terrible world. Besides, I want to relax too. It's been a while since we've chatted by ourselves, so we can catch up with each other or something." Kasier sweeped the blonde hair from her face before grabbing onto Itzal's hand and starting to run. She didn't want to stay in the wet waters any longer, and would much rather spend it on the top floors without being threatened by the permanent weather. She was looking forwards to spending the rest of the day with Itzal, that is, if he didn't mind. The day was still far from being over, and time would progress slowly, so Kasier couldn't wait to continue spending time with Itzal.

@Itzal

Itzal listened to Jenna mention how she'd rather go to the higher floor if that were the case and he nodded in agreement, smiling upon that decision.  Itzal heard her mention how she wanted to do something together, hang out.  Before he could say anything however, she grabbed his arm and just started to run.  Itzal gave out a startled cry at first but quickly changed to joyful laughter.  Velnia caught onto that excitement as well, flying beside them and doing loop the loops as the two continued to run out of the water and onto shore.  Itzal would save asking what she wanted to do for later.  The simplicity of just running with Jenna was pleasant enough for him.  He wondered if this was what kids often did in their free time.  Just running around, laughing giddily as they chased each other.  He was reminded of the day they had met.  When Jenna invited him to lay down with her in the flowery meadow.  The simple joy, the simple rest.  Simply being with Jenna, made him feel young, joyful, content.  It made him feel whole.  Nothing would tear them apart.  Absolutely nothing.  Even if Itzal had to face death itself.  "Whatever you want to do Jenna, I'm up for it," he said with a smile.

Summary

Both players receive 200 col, 4 SP, and 1 Lightning Rod:  Takes post action to apply to weapon:  applies paralysis on critical hit