[F21-PP] Down with the king <<Betrayal of the King>>

I teleport onto the twenty first floor equipping my combat gear of armor and weapons at my side ready to go up against the supposedly hardest enemy to grace the lands of Aincrad. I grin at the prospect of that as i then pause realizing i should get some kind of help as i nod my head. I'll just get some people i know semi-decently to help me out. Make this a bonding experience. I say to myself with a grin as i message the first two i think of that i believe could help out right away, or even on their way to do it possibly. I open up my menu and scrolls through the list as i click on the names Hikoru, and Baldur as i then send a nice message towards the two of them.

Spoiler

@Hikoru@Baldur Hello you two. I am in need of some help. There is a king on the twenty first floor that needs to be put down. I know that being a tank i would have some trouble so i thought the two of you could help me out. If you're able send me a message within the hour telling me if you can or can't. I'll be waiting by the teleport gate of the floor for the two of you within the main settlement.

With the message sent i smile and wait by leaning against one of the doors of the homes as i glance towards my familiar giving a apologetic look towards him. 'I'm sorry i push you so much. Just give it a lil bit Kuro. We're close to being able to rest.' I think to myself as i then glance back towards the teleport gate. Knowing that a long term rest won't happen, but a finally short term ones will be possible very soon.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hikoru gave a small yawn as he was awoken at his desk by a message. He had fallen asleep after a long day of work, sifting through information and rumours from the Info Brokers. He read the message, and just typed back a simple 'OK' in the chat as he went over to.his shelf, grabbing the Binder with the information on the boss itself. He sipped at his coffee, which was brought to him by Rolland, and he made his way to his slime farm, where he woke up his stiff muscles by killing multiple slimes of varying color. After a bit of a warm up, he went back inside to clean up the spare slime that was on his clothes, then put on his armor and his cloak, equipping his dagger and making his way downtown. He lived on this floor, so he knew the ins and outs of the city, and used a fee shortcuts from his home to appear in the Main Settlement, his blue cloak going against the dark black scenery. He walked over to Hestia and nodded

"Good to see you. I read up on the boss, this suckers tough. Sure you want to do this?" He asked curiously. He wasn't one to back down from a fight, but he knew that this could be the death of him if he wasn't careful. He shuddered beneath his cloak at the thought of his health going low.

Slime Farm (May) used: +2 SP

Betrayal of the King. It was the quest she was referring to. They had spoken about trying to tackle the quest before. It was a good one, and if rumor were right, the special weapon it dropped was oddly perfect for Baldur's build. He had planned to put together a team to try and game the system to allow him to get the sword, but he could use the experience as well. He had recently modified his build, and hadn't quite gotten used to it, but his damage would be maxed.

This is a difficult quest, even with the three of us involved.

He paused, as he stood at the teleportation plaza of the 20th floor.

I should use it the Muramasa... right?

He didn't like the thought of bringing it out. It was only used for selfless reasons like the boss fight. He didn't want to get used to it, or rely on it. Annoyed at himself, he let out an audible tsk.

With a swipe of his hand he worked through the menu until his newest Tier 3 sword disappeared and was replaced with the <<Muramasa>>. The cursed blade, and the strongest blade out there. At least, until they unlocked the next tier of floors, anyways. He rested his hand on it, and it felt different. It was purely his imagination, of course, but it seemed that the sword begged to be used. Teayre often spoke of it having a blood-lust of its own. He had never been able to tell if that was real or imagined.

"Tomoiko."

Baldur said, and disappeared in a flash of light, only to appear fully armed and armored before Hestia and Hikoru.

"Konbanwa." He gave the two a smile and a respectful nod of his head.

"Hikoru-kun, it's been awhile."

I relax as i wait to see if any of the two will show up as i see a simple message back from Hikoru as i roll my eyes a bit with a small chuckle able to take a guess that the master of shadows most likely had zero sleep once more, or at the very least had very poor sleep. 'he should try to take a few breaks every now and then. They don't hurt anyone of course, so i wouldn't know why he would be so reluctant to do so. I know information is necessary, but it can't be that hard right? he would just need some assistants or something to help out.' I think to myself as i wait for some action from the teleport gate to activate. Wondering if Baldur will be available since i haven't heard from it just yet. While waiting i eventually hear a familiar voice as i turn my head towards Hikoru and gives a nod of my head. Yeah i've heard this is meant to be the most difficult quest or something that is out at the moment. I've decided to bring some strong people that i knew, and some people that i can try to get to know better. I say towards Hik with a small grin on my face as my familiar lays by my feet awaiting for the full group to show up. Also regarding if i am sure i never go into anything half-cocked anymore. I've learned my lesson from past experiences, and i make sure that i am ready so i am not backing down unless i end up near death in this fight. I say in a serious tone as i take out two potions and downs them back to back as my shield gains a slightly wavy look as it gains the effects of the immolation potion as i tap on my armor slightly as i grin as it seems to have become sturdier from the mitigation potion. I am ready for a fight, and i know that all i am going to be doing is providing energy, and taking hits. Going full tank/support. I say towards Hik as i then hear the teleport gate activate as i turn my head towards the source and sees the familiar samurai and gives a wave towards him. Konnichiwa Baldur. I respond back with the very little japanese that i know.  Glad you could make it.  This is going to be a tough fight. If you need a perfect damage consumable i can give one out if need be.  I say towards the duo. 

tier 3 immolation potion used: 84 Thorns

Sand Armor potion: 27 MIT (new stat: 178 MIT)

Hikoru heard a familiar voice speak behind him, and he saw the Samurai that he had once fought next to, Baldur. He gave him a nod and a small bow of respect towards him. He just gave a small chuckle. "Awhile is an understatement. It's good to see you Baldur, I hope the passing months have served you alright. Missed you at the boss raids, along with everyone else that had disappeared." He said with a solemn look on his face. Many of the people he had searched for all ended up as a dead end. But it was good to see that one of them was okay, and it took a bit of weight off of his shoulders to see an old friend was okay. Hestia offered a damage potion, and he gave a nod.

"Any sort of buff would be good. I know my damage can tend to lack compared to a two-handed, but a damage potion can put me on an even playing field." He said kindly, then turned to Baldur again. "As I told Hestia, this boss is strong. Take every precaution you can, and play it safe. If we need to bail, you guys go. I can fend it off and then use Vanish to escape." He said with a chuckle. It wasn't long ago that Shadowed Path could make him run against anything. But now he had to rely on Vanish, a good mod but with a good sized cooldown, so he would have to play it safe.

Baldur smiled to Hestia at her offer of a damage potion. It was a kind gesture, and one Baldur's frugal nature wanted to accept, but she had asked him to help on a difficult quest, and he had the ability to do so, so he was going to bring his A game. If he wore the Muramasa at his side, it meant he was serious and here to get down to business.

"Thank you for the offer, but I brought my own."

He opened up a potion he had ready and took a sip, consuming the perfect damage potion, then another which improved his mitigation, and finally a third, which put a silvery coat over his entire body for a moment as it cloaked him in its protective safeguard. With that, he was fully ready for battle. It was just a little bit short of how he would prepare for a raid itself, but this time, he would be testing out what he could do. He had slightly rearranged his build, and wanted to get ready to see what it was capable of now. Who knew what the boss would be like, but it would not be long before the scouts would find it.

"I am prepared for anything short of a raid boss, and even then, more prepared than most. I have a few party heal crystals if they're needed, though I'd rather save those for the boss raids."
The steel was back in Baldur's eyes. He was here as a Samurai now.

"I don't know much about the boss, other than he can take a hit, can hit hard, that he can stun, and that his threat table is unreliable, even more so with Hikoru here. I'm prepared to have to tank a hit or two without concern, so that if it takes a moment for Hestia to catch up in threat, I'll be okay."

Stats for this thread:

Spoiler

» Baldur, The Gaijin Samurai

• Modified HP: 1090
  • Modified EN: 106
  • Modified MIT: 91
  • Modified ACC: 4
  • Modified DMG: 25
  • Modified EVA: 3
  • Battle Heal: 21
  • Search: 0
  • Temp Buff: Safeguard
  • Temp Buff: 
  • Temp Buff: 

» Base Stats

• Base HP: 1090
  • Base EN: 106
  • Base MIT: 61
  • Base ACC: 3
  • Base DMG: 22 
  • Base EVA: 3
  • Battle Heal: 21 HP
  • Search: +0

» Items Equipped:

• Muramasa - 12 DMG
  • Ronin Uwa-obi - 36 DMG MIT/+1 EVASION
  • Emerald Teardrop - +2 ACC/+1 EVASION
  • Dimensional Backpack

» Battle-Ready Inventory:

• Lightning Rod | Adds Paralyse on Crit effect for one thread
  • Basic Teleportation Crystal x1 | Good Item | Teleports player to the Town of Beginnings
  • Max Mass HP Recovery Crystal x5 | Perfect T2 Item | +30*Target Tier (30/60/90)
  • Max T2 HP Recovery Crystal II x5 | Perfect T2 Item | +180 HP
  • Safeguard Potion x4 | Perfect Tier 1 | Safeguard
  • Medium Vitality Snack x6 | Rare Tier 2 | Grants +8 Energy

» Skills:

• Searching | Rank 0/5 | +0 Bonus to LD, +0 to Stealth Detect
  • Battle Healing| 2 Rank | While in combat, recover 1% per rank (21HP) at the beginning of your turn
  • Charge | 5 ranks | +1 base damage per rank (+5 damage) once per opponent per combat
  • One Handed Curved Sword | Rank 1/5 | Novice
  • Katana | Rank 5/5 | Grand Master
  • Light Armor | 5 Rank | +25 Mitigation
  • Concentration | No Ranks | Gain +1 BD for a single attack | 5 Turn Cooldown
  • Familiar Mastery: Fighter|  1 Rank | +3 base damage (Does not stack with equipment)
  • Survival | Purchased |  Increases out of combat health regen to (15xTier) 45 per post

» Mods:

•  Athletics: +1 DMG +30 HP
  •  Katana Precision: +1 to Accuracy
  •  Katana Ferocity: +1 damage on katana sword arts
  •  Sprint & Acrobatics: +1 Evasion

Edited by Baldur
edited for cookie eating

I nod my head at hearing the relation for how prepared people are for this fight as i take out a perfect consumable quest item and hands it over to Hikoru assuming he doesn't have one since he didn't take one for the fight to come with a nod of my head. Take this then Hik. We're going to need all the damage possible with these things. I say towards the rogue with a nod as i then look towards him with a nod of my head. I think i will lead the way towards the King since if he has any minions i can be there to stop them before they can come to attack us. Being a tank and all you know? I say with a nod of my head as i glance towards Baldur with a small and a nod of my head at him being prepared for the worst of these things and having done his homework for the fight meaning that i won't be behind entirely. Good to know i can rely on your two for this fight. Here is to hoping we can claim the title of being the first ones to kill this king. Who knows we might even beat the Shield and Beat combo those two have going for completing these things. I say in a optimistic tone of voice as i then look towards the direction of the where the quest is meant to be and starts making my way without wasting another second as i hold onto my blade and shield ready for a fight if need be. My sword being rather useless in this fight, but necessary encase a chance if by luck presents itself for me to attack.

-1 queen's honey (+3 DMG)

Hikoru accepts the potion quietly, quickly using his Merchant ability and scanning the item to see its stats. It was clean, a good damage potion of the highest quality. He nodded to himself and drank the potion, seeing the affects appear in the bottom left corner of his vision, indicating that he had a damage increase for a few hours. He nodded to himself and then double checked his inventory. He had been doing well in preparing for boss fights, and his build had been complete for some time now. He had something in the works, but he felt that wouldn't be ready nearly in time for the next boss raid. In fact, it could be until the boss raid after the next that he decides to use it. But for now, he focused on the task at hand. He made sure everything was equipped, then nodded.

"I have a title like that. There was a quest long ago that only me and one other player were able to beat. In fact, I still have the item given by it." He opened his inventory and pulled out the bottle with a small bomb creature in it. "This thing is basically a fighting Familiar, but it also has its own stats and fights for itself. I'm saving it for an emergency, and i've looked at the stats. It's pretty good." He said with a chuckle. He put it away and sighed "Alright, i'm ready to go when you two are. Just let me know when so I can enter stealth" He said, pulling his cloak up a little higher, using the shadows to envelop his face to become the Master of Shadows once more.

-1 Queens Honey used (+3 Damage)

Spoiler

Title: Master of Shadows

Level: 74

HP: 1510

EN: 148

DMG: 19
ACC: 2
EVA: 3
MIT: 79

Inventory:

2x  T3 Tears of Tranquility - +120 HP Restore
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

Skills:

Grandmaster Dagger (+5 DMG)
Grandmaster Light Armor (+25 mit)
Grandmaster Charge (+5 DMG first hit)
Grandmaster Hiding (+5 to Hiding Checks)
Grandmaster Shadowed Path
Grandmaster Battle Healing (5% Health regen per hit)

Extra Skills:

Novice Martial Arts (+3 Damage)
Concentration (+1 BD when used)
Survival (+15*Tier HP Out of battle & Not effected by environment)
Familiar Handling: Fighter (Max Rank) (+9 DMG)

Mods:

Sneak Attack [Assassin] (+2 Damage, Auto Attack, No stuns or status affects can trigger)
Athletics (+1 DMG, +10*Tier HP)
Precision (+1 ACC)
Vanish (Return to stealth using a post, automatically enter stealth after killing a foe)
Blindside (Gain +2 Stealth Rating. Natural BD rolls of 9-10 reduce the target's accuracy by 1 for one turn when attacking from stealth.)

Extra:

Untraceable (Negates the effect of the Tracking skill against the user.)

Equipment:

Weapon: Dimensional Dagger: (+1 Phase, +1 ACC)

Armor: Shadow's Triumph (+54 MIT, +1 Light Momentum)

Accessory: --- Shadow's Gait (+3 EVA)

Familiar: Sir Rolland the Mini Pumpking (+9 DMG)

Baldur looked to Hikoru, and then back to Hestia, giving them both a nod to let them know he was ready to go. The Gaijin Samurai was more than a little nervous about this quest. The rumors were that the boss had a stupid number of hitpoints, and even with his A game, they may not have enough energy to actually defeat the boss. It would all come down to making sure he didn't miss. If he missed more than once, then they probably weren't going to succeed. He also needed to make sure that Hestia had enough energy to keep herself alive and energize them. It would be a useful skill, but with how hard this boss supposedly hit, it would be a dangerous battle for her. Hikoru's unique skill meant that he would never be in danger against the boss. They could stun and teleport out, but Hestia needed to have a finger on the eject button.

I look towards Hik as he speaks as i spot the bottle and sees the bomb creature within it as my eyes widen as i think back towards Ruby's familiar as i gain a very confused look. I am sorry that looks like a familiar of a friend of mine. her name is Ruby and her familiar looks exactly like that thing within that bottle, but obviously you know a actual familiar. I say rubbing the back of my head at that as i then focus back on the objective that is meant to being tackled at the moment before anything else. I then look between the two and gives a small and a nod of my head. I'm ready to go whenever you two are, so i think you're good to going all stealthy Hik. I say towards the master of shadows with a nod of my head as i look forward with a grin rather excited to see how this strike force will do against the likes of the King that supposedly has never been beaten according to the information i have gathered. I pause at that and glance towards Hikoru. You have a spy network is my words correct? has this quest never been beaten before? I ask Hikoru curiously wondering what the response will be.

Hikoru listened as Hestia and Baldur said they were good to go, and he was about to enter stealth, when Hestia asked if his spies knew if this had been beaten or not. He thought for a moment, then shook his head. "While my Info Brokers may know a lot, they don't have that much information to tell when players have beaten a quest. That's almost impossible, and it'd be difficult to keep track of." He said with a chuckle, then nodded.

"Alright, I'll keep close to you guys, but you may not see me." he said, then he slowly backed into a nearby cavern, the shadows engulfing him and disappearing into them. He made sure to stay close, and he heard the faintest drip of water, and he followed it, and found stalagmites and stalagtites, a drip of water between the two of them, slowly forming the rocks together. He stepped closer, and saw a cloak icon appear next to his damage buff. His cloak was now activated, and he gained another stealth buff. He waited for the two of them to continue on the trail towards the Quest. 

ID:101208 LD: 17+7+4= 28 Stealth Rating

Baldur rattled the katana in the dark black and red saya as he watched, or rather didn't watch, the Master of Shadows disappear from view taking up some hidden vantage point around them. He was truly lethal with his surprise attacks, and from what he knew of how they worked, it meant he would automatically hit whatever he marked as his prey. So the steel blue eyes turned to Hestia, as the tank and leader of the party, to take them off in search of the big bad.

"Oh! I almost forgot! I bought this just the other day from Pin."

Baldur pulled out a <<Whole Grain Cookie>> and ate it.

"Not bad. I know he turned his nose up at the idea of someone buying a healthy snack, but I don't think healthy just means it tastes poorly." The effect of the cookie was immediate, and it showed up next to his other buffs by his HP bar, and that of the others.

"Let's do this."

-1 <<Whole Grain Cookie>>
+1 Accuracy
((I will modify my earlier post to keep referencing easier))

Edited by Baldur

I just nod my head as i listen to what is said as i give a wave towards Hikoru who disappears into the shadows as i glance back towards Baldur. Welp lets get going. here is to hopefully being able to attack the King without worrying of a surprise attack. I say with a shrug of my shoulders as i continue forth moving through the cavern as the terrain slowly shifts from the luminous plants to a barren field with nothing to show for it. All plant life complete destroyed within a circular manner away from some kind of epicenter. Within the center of the circle being a singular human looking opponent holding something that looks like a spear, but also has sharp edge like a blade around the pointed side. Making it seem like some kind of swordpsear combo. The being just staring at us as if waiting for an attack to commence as i waste no time as i charge forward into the fight as i slam the side of my shield with the pommel of my sword. Come at me king! Your end is Nigh! I call over towards the creatures as its eyes turn red and the king wastes no time in quickly charging forward. I keep an eye on the king as he goes for a jab at my face as i quickly raise my shield to block the attack.

I grin a bit to myself as i feel the impact of spear against shield as my arm buckles ever so slightly from just the strength of the enemy. I then quickly push away the swordspear opening a strike opportunity for my teammates as i am quick to back away from the opponent in question.

#101254  MD:1  

Action Taken: focused Howl

[H:5] Hestia: 1425/1425  ENG:130/138  MIT:178  Thorns: 84  EVA:-1  ACC:0   DMG:15  Regen: (+45 HP for 3 turns after being hit)   Rec: (+3 ENG of CD:6)

Hik:

Baldur:

Forgotten King: HP: 3750/3750   DMG: 300 (on a critical Paralyze, Removes all Hate on that Player.)  MIT: 150  ACC: 3
Abilities:
<< Forgotten in Time >> The Forgotten Time King is immune to all status conditions, including Unique ones.

Hikoru followed the group silently, waiting to see what would happen. Soon however Hestia gave out a call, and he noticed the old, withered king. He waited for the creature to attack Hestia, and she parried him to a perfect opening. He gave a small grin and leapt down from above, spiraling and landing on it's back, his steel eyes staring into his deat ones as he stabbed him through the heart. He finished his sword art, dealing a good amount of damage for a first hit, but not as much as he really wished he could. He grit his teeth and looked at Baldur

"I left him open! Go for it!" He screamed as he leapt from the boss. It has a very large health pool, as he had read. But he didn't expect it to be so large. It was almost like a small boss, making this truly one of the scariest quest bosses he had fought in a long time. He smiled to himself, it was about time for a good challenge. He chuckled to himself, and took notes that Phase apparently worked on the boss, which would be good for others to know.

ID: 101256 BD: 9 (+1 Damage, Phase)

Hikoru used Swarm: 27 x 14 x 1.15 = 435 Damage - 75 = 360 Damage

[H:5] Hestia: 1425/1425  ENG:130/138  MIT:178  Thorns: 84  EVA:-1  ACC:0   DMG:15  Regen: (+45 HP for 3 turns after being hit)   Rec: (+3 ENG of CD:6)

[H:1] Hik: 1510/1510  ENG:132/148  MIT: 79  EVA: 3  ACC: 2  DMG: 20 

Baldur:

Forgotten King: HP: 3390/3750   DMG: 300 (on a critical Paralyze, Removes all Hate on that Player.)  MIT: 150  ACC: 3
Abilities:
<< Forgotten in Time >> The Forgotten Time King is immune to all status conditions, including Unique ones

Baldur watched at their plan began to kick off without a hitch, unlike most plans men make where it falls apart as soon as the first shot is fired, or the first sword art is used. Hestia rushed in and charged, deflecting the opening blow of the <<Forgotten King>> with her shield and throwing it to the side, leaving his chest exposed. Hikoru capitalized on that opening, driving his dagger deep into the chest cavity of the skeleton and scoring a crit before moving to the side to leave the opening exposed for Baldur, but the boss mob was already recovering. Baldur had stood by while Hestia charged in, entire body thrumming with the charge of energy as he held back his <<charge>> sword art, <<San Ge>> until the moment Hik had cleared out of his direct line of influence. As the master of shadows hit box finished exposing Baldur's target, the Gaijin Samurai released his sword art and exploded forward in a flash of orange and blue and white, the motion of the sword art making the flames at the hem and sleeves of his haori seemed to burn with the motion. As Baldur drew the sword from the scabbard, crimson light exploded as each inch of the <<Muramasa>> was bared until only the motion of the sword could be seen and the arcs of light left by the sword art. Baldur darted about, slashing him several times, and then following up with a powerful overhead chop, cleaving the model in two, and leaving it's polygons exposed. He had not scored a critical hit, or done nearly as much damage as Hikoru had done, but it was a powerful blow nonetheless.

ID# 101265 CD: 7+4 (hit) San Ge: 25 +5 (Charge) = 30x14= 420 - 150 MIT = 270 dealt

[H: 5] Hestia: 1425/1425  ENG:130/138  MIT:178  Thorns: 84  EVA:-1  ACC:0   DMG:15  Regen: (+45 HP for 3 turns after being hit)   Rec: (+3 ENG of CD:6)
[H: 1] Hik: 1510/1510  ENG:132/148  MIT: 79  EVA: 3  ACC: 2  DMG: 20 
[H: 1] Baldur: 1090/1090 ENG: 93/106 MIT 91 EVA 3 ACC 4 DMG 25 (-14 EN, +1)

Forgotten King: HP: 3120/3750   DMG: 300 (on a critical Paralyze, Removes all Hate on that Player.)  MIT: 150  ACC: 3
Ability<< Forgotten in Time >> The Forgotten Time King is immune to all status conditions, including Unique ones

@Hestia

Edited by Baldur

I grin as i watch things go rather smoothly as the boss gets taken down a decent amount of its health pool leaving it already rather close to having lost at least a third of its HP pool from just the two attacks. Well this is going a lot easier then what i was expecting. Lets hope such luck can continue. I say with a big grin as i mover over to tap Baldur activating energize as i do so revitalizing him close to full. After that i quickly sprint away as the King charges forward once more aiming to pierce me with its blade as i quickly slam my foot down to kill the momentum of my running as i turn to face the king as i see him only a few feet away as the spear comes towards me as i quickly raise my shield to intercept the attack.

I raise my shield quickly as i feel the spear impact against it as i get pushed back from the force of the attack my feet sliding along the rocky ground as i look back up towards the red glaring eyes of the opponent. Come on that wasn't even anything. Is that seriously the best that you can do. I say with a smirk on my face as i taunt the being as i raise my curved sword as i point it at the undead king as it just remains still slowly moving towards the left while watching me as if trying to observe for any weak point or opportunities to attack.

#101269  MD:4+4=8  300-178= 122 DMG [regen activates heals 45 at beginning of turn]  [BH heals 57 at beginning of turns]   CD:10 [+3 ENG to me] Thorns:84

Action Taken: energize Baldur  [-10 ENG to Hest] [+8 to Baldur] [+1 natural me]

[H: 5] Hestia: 1322/1425  ENG:124/138  MIT:178  Thorns: 84  EVA:-1  ACC:0   DMG:15  Regen: (+45 HP for 3 turns after being hit)   Rec: (+3 ENG of CD:6)
[H: 1] @Hikoru: 1510/1510  ENG:132/148  MIT: 79  EVA: 3  ACC: 2  DMG: 20 
[H: 1] Baldur: 1090/1090 ENG: 101/106 MIT 91 EVA 3 ACC 4 DMG 25 (-14 EN, +1)

Forgotten King: HP: 3036/3750   DMG: 300 (on a critical Paralyze, Removes all Hate on that Player.)  MIT: 150  ACC: 3
Ability<< Forgotten in Time >> The Forgotten Time King is immune to all status conditions, including Unique on

Hikoru watched as the others attacked quickly, and he nodded to himself as he waited for an opening, but he was hesitant for a moment. He had no clue if it would work again, coming from the same side. He grit his teeth and went for the attack anyways, but miscalculated it, going for the attack as the creature brought up his blade to block his heart, then parrying Hikoru's dagger and launching him a few feet back. He tumbled and rolled along the ground, gritting his teeth and being thankful that he had survival active so that he could survive. He let out a small breath as he stayed down for a few moments to regain what little sense he had

"Stupid move Ace..." He muttered to himself. "Don't misstep, don't falter, do let your fear control you..." He chanted to himself, grabbing a bit of dirt within his hand as he clenched his fist, leaving a few lines in the ground from his fingers. He lied on the ground for a little while longer, regaining his strength and keeping an eye on the boss, waiting for the oppertune time to strike to reveal itself to him.

ID: 101270 BD: 1

[H: 5] Hestia: 1322/1425  ENG:124/138  MIT:178  Thorns: 84  EVA:-1  ACC:0   DMG:15  Regen: (+45 HP for 3 turns after being hit)   Rec: (+3 ENG of CD:6)
[H: 1] Hikoru: 1510/1510  ENG:131/148  MIT: 79  EVA: 3  ACC: 2  DMG: 20 
[H: 1] Baldur: 1090/1090 ENG: 101/106 MIT 91 EVA 3 ACC 4 DMG 25 (-14 EN, +1)

Forgotten King: HP: 3036/3750   DMG: 300 (on a critical Paralyze, Removes all Hate on that Player.)  MIT: 150  ACC: 3
Ability<< Forgotten in Time >> The Forgotten Time King is immune to all status conditions, including Unique on

Baldur ducked to the side as the forgotten king drove his spear into Hestia's shield with so much force that she was driven back several paces. He watched as Hikoru attacked and missed, and Baldur rushed forward, trying to jump into the opening, but the mob pushed back off of Hestia, and his sword strike went wild and clear through the air he had formerly occupied.

He shouldn't be moving this quick. I need to slow down, focus, and recalibrate.

The wanna-be samurai forced himself to take a deep breath, took a step back, and adjusted the grip on his sword, the <<Muramasa>>. It was inevitable that he would miss, he couldn't let the morale blow be worse than the physical blows Hestia was taking. She put her life on the line for them, and that meant he needed to focus, and give this his best. He took another deep breath, his steel blue eyes looking over at Hikoru, willing the assassin to get up as well and dive back into the fight.

"We got this, Hikoru-san! Let's make up for lost time!"

ID# 101277 - BD: 1 (miss)

[H: 5] Hestia: 1322/1425  ENG:124/138  MIT:178  Thorns: 84  EVA:-1  ACC:0   DMG:15  Regen: (+45 HP for 3 turns after being hit)   Rec: (+3 ENG of CD:6)
[H: 1] Hikoru: 1510/1510  ENG:131/148  MIT: 79  EVA: 3  ACC: 2  DMG: 20 
[H: 1] Baldur: 1090/1090 ENG: 100/106 MIT 91 EVA 3 ACC 4 DMG 25 (-2 EN, +1)

Forgotten King: HP: 3036/3750   DMG: 300 (on a critical Paralyze, Removes all Hate on that Player.)  MIT: 150  ACC: 3

Edited by Baldur

Okay i guess that was the best he could do. I say softly to myself as i watched the king casually block both Hikoru and Baldur's attack as i take a few steps back to put some distance between me and the mob once more as i try to think of something. I gaze around the area and see that it is just a wide open field within the cavern making it just a battle of strength, and tenacity to withstand the attack while trying to hit the surprisingly fast target. That or what i can assume is fast since he could block two attacks from weapons meant for their speed. I quickly activate energize and shoots it on over towards Hikoru filling him upon energy as i then see the king charge once more while i was doing so as i turn my body to face the king as i smile a second before i raise my shield at seeing my health get kicked back up to a generous amount. I look towards the king as he charges forward and swings his spear like blade weapon as it crashes down right beside me leaving a gash within the ground. I look towards the king and grins as i back away without wasting a second. One attack missed and i am now back up to full. Must be terrible to be you King. I say with a chuckle taunting the enemy as it takes out its blade and glares towards me as i just have a smile.

Action: Energize on Hik [-10 to me] [+8 to HIK] [+1 natural me] [+102 HP] [+3 ENG to me]

#101299  CD:7 MD:1

[H: 5] Hestia: 1405/1425  ENG:118/138  MIT:178  Thorns: 84  EVA:-1  ACC:0   DMG:15  Regen: (+45 HP for 3 turns after being hit)   Rec: (+3 ENG of CD:6)
[H: 1] @Hikoru: 1510/1510  ENG:139/148  MIT: 79  EVA: 3  ACC: 2  DMG: 20 

Hikoru waited for the creature to miss his Attack on Hestia before he struck, launching himself from the ground and sliding on the ground, landing beneath its legs and stabbing straight through the heart, his sword art activating as he went through his legs, sliding through and away from the King, a large cloud of dust in his path. He quickly turned onto his knee and faced the creature, a small smile on his face

"Well that was fun. Anyone else want to get it?" he asked, the creature a bit stunned from his surprise attack. He stood and slowly edged his way toward his group. "Bal, he's got a weak point on his left side, so use that to your advantage." He said as he studied the creature. There was a large cut on the creatures left side that the monster kept trying to protect, and he noticed these movements in his time of studying the creature.

ID: 101300 BD: 5+2=7 Hit!

Hikoru used Swarm: 14 x 20 = 280 - 150 = 130 Damage

[H: 5] Hestia: 1405/1425  ENG:118/138  MIT:178  Thorns: 84  EVA:-1  ACC:0   DMG:15  Regen: (+45 HP for 3 turns after being hit)   Rec: (+3 ENG of CD:6)
[H: 1] Hikoru: 1510/1510  ENG:124/148  MIT: 79  EVA: 3  ACC: 2  DMG: 20 

Forgotten King: HP: 2906/3750   DMG: 300 (on a critical Paralyze, Removes all Hate on that Player.)  MIT: 150  ACC: 3