[F21-PP] Down with the king <<Betrayal of the King>>

Hikoru analyzed the creature quietly. Hestia was easily able to deflect him, and he knew that they had been lucky thus far. He knew that they could easily have been defeated, and he had no clue if it had any abilities that hadn't proc'd. This was supposed to be the hardest boss, and yet nothing bad had really happened. He felt curious, and it worried him a bit. He decided to watch the creature very carefully. As soon as Hestia gave an opening, he went in for the attack, charging forward without a word. the creature went to block it, but Hikoru saw this coming, switching the grip on his blade and riding up the side of the creatures giant sword, and stabbing it through the heart for what felt like the hundredth time. Hikoru then finished his sword art, and landed on the creature's sword.

"You know, I thought you'd be harder." He said, before he kicked the creature square in the jaw, sending it spiraling to the ground. He backflipped and landed next to Hestia and Baldur. "Alright, that should leave a good opening. Go at it Baldur." He said, then re-adjusted his grip on his dagger back to normal.

ID: 101732 BD: 7+2=9 Hit!

Hikoru used Swarm: 20x14= 280 - 150 = 130 Damage

[H: 15] Hestia: 1263/1425  ENG:80/138  MIT:178  Thorns: 84  EVA:-1  ACC:0   DMG:15  Regen: (+45 HP for 3 turns after being hit)   Rec: (+3 ENG of CD:6)
[H: 2] Hikoru: 1510/1510  ENG: 42/148  MIT: 79  EVA: 3  ACC: 2  DMG: 20 
[H: 9] @Baldur: 1090/1090 ENG: 56/106 MIT 91 EVA 3 ACC 4 DMG 25 (-14 EN, +1) 

Forgotten King: HP: 463/3750   DMG: 300 (on a critical Paralyze, Removes all Hate on that Player.)  MIT: 150  ACC: 3
Ability<< Forgotten in Time >> The Forgotten Time King is immune to all status conditions, including Unique ones

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"One more should do it, Hikoru! Let's ace this thing!"

Baldur smiled triumphantly as the HP of the boss neared only slivers. He dodged in and out as Hikoru and Hestia battled the fallen king, waiting for the right moment to up into the fight. Hestia was in a good position, and so was Hikoru and his own energy pool. They had somehow managed to turn the tide of this fight back against the boss, and had energy to spare. Without jinxing himself, even if Hestia did manage to lose hate on this thing, Baldur had the HP and the evasion to survive tanking it long enough to either finish it off, or let Hestia get hate back into her court.

"I can taste the quest rewards!" Baldur said with a smile as he found his moment. He quickly slipped into the practiced posture of <<San Ge>> and unleashed his attack upon the undead ruler. The crimson bands of light that followed his cursed blade tore through the form, this time dropping it to critical levels. If Baldur ever found himself at this boss' level in a fight, he'd use a safeguard and teleport crystal to get out, but this quest mob had no such luxury. It would, unlike Baldur, respawn after death. That was probably a better super power.

ID#101735 BD: 5+4 = hit! 25x14=350-150MIT=200 DMG

[H: 15] Hestia: 1263/1425  ENG:80/138  MIT:178  Thorns: 84  EVA:-1  ACC:0   DMG:15  Regen: (+45 HP for 3 turns after being hit)   Rec: (+3 ENG of CD:6)
[H: 10] Baldur: 1090/1090 ENG: 56/106 MIT 91 EVA 3 ACC 4 DMG 25 (-14 EN, +1) 

Forgotten King: HP: 263/3750   DMG: 300 (on a critical Paralyze, Removes all Hate on that Player.)  MIT: 150  ACC: 3
Ability<< Forgotten in Time >> The Forgotten Time King is immune to all status conditions, including Unique ones

@Hestia

Edited by Baldur

I look towards the King as its forms sparks more then ever before as i sigh softly shaking my head knowing that this could be a rather nasty hit that i am going to be taking. I raise my shield up to prepare for the attack as i watch the king as it rushes forward like usual as i just grin thinking that it won't be anything just like every other time. I then see it quickly shoot around me by kicking off the ground rapidly till it was behind me. I quickly try to turn around to intercept the attack with my shield, but i end up with not enough time to do so as i see the spear go through my body as i get lifted off the ground then thrown away from the king landing upon my back and paralyzed unable to move. That...hurt. I say in slight annoyance as i just look up towards the ceiling waiting for HIk or Baldur to deal the final blow against this creature.

#101794  MD:9  Paralyze/hate remove   300-178= 122

Action: Energize Hikoru [-10 to me] [+8 to Hik} [+1 me]

[H: 0] Hestia: 1243/1425  ENG:80/138  MIT:178  Thorns: 84  EVA:-1  ACC:0   DMG:15  Regen: (+45 HP for 3 turns after being hit)   Rec: (+3 ENG of CD:6) (PARA)
[H: 2] @Hikoru: 1510/1510  ENG: 42/148  MIT: 79  EVA: 3  ACC: 2  DMG: 20 

Forgotten King: HP: 263/3750   DMG: 300 (on a critical Paralyze, Removes all Hate on that Player.)  MIT: 150  ACC: 3

Hikoru watched as the King hit Hestia hard, almost as a last attempt to try and defeat them, launching Hestia in the air and either stunning her or paralyzing her. He also noticed that it now drew its attention to Baldur. Did that mean that it had an ability to completely drain someone of their Hate? He had no clue, but he knew that if Baldur was hit with the same attack, he would be the next target. They needed to beat this thing, before it had a chance to hit either him or Baldur. He moved quickly, launching himself into the air and stabbing the creature through the upper part of its rib cage, then his sword art completeing on the creature, he struck him with a fierce uppercut, knocking him into the air.

"Now Baldur! Hit him with everything you got!" He shouted, leaping to the side to make sure Baldur was okay. He quickly made his way over to Hestia. "Are you okay? Whats your status?" He asked, kneeling at her side and sheathing his dagger. He saw a few scratches on her armor and shield, but overall she seemed okay.

ID: 101825 BD: 3+2+1=6 Hit!

Hikoru used Swarm: 14x20 = 280 - 150 = 130

[H: 0] Hestia: 1243/1425  ENG:80/138  MIT:178  Thorns: 84  EVA:-1  ACC:0   DMG:15  Regen: (+45 HP for 3 turns after being hit)   Rec: (+3 ENG of CD:6) (PARA)
[H: 2] Hikoru: 1510/1510  ENG: 27/148  MIT: 79  EVA: 3  ACC: 2  DMG: 20 

Forgotten King: HP: 133/3750   DMG: 300 (on a critical Paralyze, Removes all Hate on that Player.)  MIT: 150  ACC: 3
Ability<< Forgotten in Time >> The Forgotten Time King is immune to all status conditions, including Unique ones

Before Baldur knew it, the fallen king suddenly moved quickly, impaling Hestia with his wicked sword spear like weapon. Energy crackled along the blade, and discharged into Hestia before it almost off-handedly threw her to the side where she collapsed in a pile. Baldur was momentarily stunned by the apparent defeat of their tank, but his eyes noticed the paralyzed status effect next to Hestia's name at the corner of his vision, and her HP was still a nice, robust green.

Hikoru, however, was one step ahead of him and had thrown himself at the boss. The master assassin was carving away sections of the now red HP bar bit by bit as his sword art tried desperately to save Hestia. Once the system controlled movements were over, he leapt away and rushed over to check on their tank. He concern was touching, and it was a great instinct to have. Apparently there was much more to Hikoru than he ever wanted to let on to others.

His words, however, fell dully on Baldur's ears. He heard Hikoru shout at him, but the words never registered. The <<Forgotten King>> had fallen as part of Hik's move, and was using it's weapon to try and push itself up, and Baldur knew just want to do. Dashing to the side, his feet seemed to almost slide through the air as he activated <<San Ge>> mid leap, perfectly entering into the pre-motion due to his countless, countless, times performing the move. The force of the system kicked in and took over as the first impossibly fast strike landed on the king's weak spot, the crimson band of light tearing through the withered, undead form. Then from the other side. Because the form had been kneeling and pushing itself up, the spot was perfectly exposed for every hit to strike true.

Gotcha.

As time seemed to rush back into Baldur's perspective, all of the remaining slashes seemed to crash down at once with pinpoint accuracy. The Forgotten King spasmed and rose to his feet, letting out a agonizing, frustrated wail that caused the room around them to reverberate with the sounds as cracks of light built up from where Baldur had slashed through its form, before it exploded in white light, and then the polygons were swept away like dust in the wind.

Baldur let out a breath he didn't know he was holding, and then with the grace that only comes from ritual practice, Baldur whipped his katana around in an elaborate arc, and sheathed his sword without looking away from the huddled forms of Hestia and Hikoru. It took a moment, his hand lingering on the blade as if it didn't want to let go, but Baldur finally released the cursed blade and seemed to throw something aside before he rushed over to the two.

"We did it guys. Now we can go home and relax." He gave them both a broad, friendly smile.

ID#101838 BD: 9 (hit) San Ge: 25+1 (crit) x14=364-150 MIT=214 DMG

[H: 10] Baldur: 1090/1090 ENG: 43/106 MIT 91 EVA 3 ACC 4 DMG 25 (-14 EN, +1) 

Forgotten King: HP: 133/3750   DMG: 300 (on a critical Paralyze, Removes all Hate on that Player.)  MIT: 150  ACC: 3
Ability<< Forgotten in Time >> The Forgotten Time King is immune to all status conditions, including Unique ones

Edited by Baldur

I remain laying upon the ground looking towards the ceiling with some annoyance as i am forced to wait for the paralysis to be over as i see a shadow go over my face and a soft thump moments later. Soon after i feel the soft furred face of my familiar as i just give a smile as i glance on over towards him. It's fine Kuro just me a little bit shouldn't take all that long for this to wear off. i say softly towards my familiar who lets out a soft whimper before moving towards the side where the king is and gets in a defensive stance ready to protect me. I hear the sounds of weapons swinging as i patiently wait for something to happen as i soon see Hikoru come into view and sounding rather worried. I'm fine Hikoru a little paralysis won't keep me down forever. besides if i let something like this get to me then i would be a rather bad tank, and don't ever worry about me possibly dying. I refuse to do so while i have a guild, and friends that could need my help to protect them from dangerous attacks. I say with a small chuckle just wishing to defuse any worry.

Soon after i hear the familiar sounds of something akin to glass shattering. I grin a bit knowing that means that the quest has been completed as i check on over towards the status symbol as it slowly fades away. I slowly push myself up and glances towards baldur with a grin on my face and gives the samurai a nod of my head. Nice job on getting the last hit. I was worried you were going to take a rather nasty hit also from my failure of being able to stand there and take the hits for you. I say towards the samurai as i get up onto my feet with a few shaky steps to catch myself from falling over. Still fighting some of the lingering affects of the paralysis. Well here is to being the first ones to beating this quest, and for killing this boss. I say in a cheerful tone of voice.

@Hikoru

Hikoru heard the shattering of the boss behind him as he checked on Hestia, and she assured him that she was okay. He nodded and backed upa bit, as to give her space to move around and work off the paralysis. It was always rough the first few times, but after his fights with Oikawa, he learned quickly to get over the Paralysis and Stun effects. He couldn't beat them, as he had no way to control the way numbers worked in the game, but the feeling was normal, and he usually walked it off quickly. Soon the quest complete option popped up in front of him, and he accepted, the feeling of accomplishment raining on him. He looked at Baldur, who had a smile on his face and was proud of them. The man who had honestly carried them through this quest, and put himself on the line. If it wasn't for him, Hestia and himself would probably have to retreat. He looked down, and he felt his hand curl into a fist below his cloak.

"Baldur... I, have a question..." He said, a bit shaky at first, but he kept his head down. "For the two years we've been here, I've done my best to be someone that a person can call on to help them... Someone that people can trust, and see as a Hero..." his hands came out from beneath his cloak. "But, at the raid meeting, it felt as if I wasn't even there, that I was just another body to be thrown at the boss, to be forgotten..." He grit his teeth. "Even... being one of the highest levelled players in this game, even with this Unique Skill, i've done nothing but be in the Shadows, it feels like a curse, like i'm stuck as a person that everyone forgets, that nobody wants around them because of fear...." He looked up at Baldur, a small sliver of a tear streaming down his cheek. "Where.... did I go wrong? Why have I failed to become what everyone expected of me?... Why... Why do I feel like i'm letting Lowenthal down...."

Baldur recoiled as if struck, completely surprised not just by the question, but the suddenness of it. His mind whirled, trying to catch up and shift gears from Hestia's health and completing the quest, to Hikoru himself. He remembered the boss meeting, and Hikoru leaving early. He had assumed that Hikoru had left simply because he knew what his role was already, not because he felt like... this. Slowly, thoughts and memories and brief interactions began to filter into Baldur's mind. It wasn't something he had really thought of before, but the Master of Shadows was choosing now, and here to open himself up to Baldur. It wasn't the place he would have chosen, but they did just go through a harrowing fight, where they triumphed because of teamwork. It made a certain kind of band-of-brothers sense. The bonds formed in war, or battle, were much tighter than those formed in a bar. You had to trust the people around you had your back.

When Hikoru mentioned letting Lowenthal down, Baldur felt as if his gut had been punched. That is a feeling I am all too familiar with, Hikoru. It was often easy for Baldur to forget so many of the frontliners... no... almost all of the frontliners, were just kids. He wished he could be more well thought out, and prepared, like had been with Calrex, but when Teayre had come to him, it was a broken, sudden, terrifying mess. Hikoru was far more poised, yet it seemed his emotional core was just as damaged as most of the others. Hikoru just didn't see that.

"Um.. well, Hikoru-kun... I'm not sure." HIs mind continued to race. Replaying the moments they had had together recently, and other fights together. Trying to figure out all the pieces he knew about him.

"But I know one thing for certain... and I don't think Lowe would feel like you're letting him down. At least, not the way you think you are. Think back to him. What would he say to you right now? I think he'd tell you you're focusing on the wrong thing."

Slowly, Baldur's thoughts began to come together. He put on that wore and threadbare mantle of mentor he had grown used to. it seemed to have become his place to help other people realize theirs, and he had become okay with that.

What was it that Hikoru said he wanted? He wanted everyone to see him as the hero. He wanted everyone to listen to his input. He didn't want to be hidden in the shadows all the time, it seemed. What words could Baldur use to comfort, or guide, him?

"I once took a test to become a Paladin. I was young, much younger than you are now, and I knew that that was what I wanted to be, but I didn't quite understand what that thing was. I was asked a couple of what appeared to be simple questions, and so I answered them simply. The first was a choice about running into a burning building. Do I save the mother, or do I save the child? I only have time for one. I chose the child, because I felt like it had some much more to live for, and it was what the mother would want. The next question, was to choose between three candles. One candle burned incredibly brightly, illuminating everything around it, but quickly burned out. The second was a candle that burned dim, but took a long time to die. The third was the obvious wrong choice, it was a candle that seemed to absorb the light. I chose the slow burning candle."

It was a long allegory, but Baldur hoped that he could hold Hikoru's attention with the somberness of his tone, holding the youth's eyes with his own steely blue gaze, as his voice softly echoed through the ruined castle room.

"Later, I was told, that based purely on my answers, I had failed the test. I was stunned. How could I have answered any other way? But the Head Paladin at the time told me that after he heard my reasons, he changed his mind and accepted me anyways. But I remember the lesson to this day."

Baldur's eyes got a far away look to them for a moments as he thought long, long into the past.

"The burning house is a trick question. A Paladin wouldn't just go and save one, they would risk their life to save both. At the time, I just never realized there was a third option. My master realized this, and accepted my reasoning, but the point remained for me, that a Paladin must risk his life to find the third option."

"The candles, I was told, I had also answered incorrectly. Paladins, Heroes, burn brightly. They fight for chance. They risk it all to do as much good as they can, and they don't fear death. But the brighter you burn, the quicker you burn out. My reasoning to my master was that I felt that being an attention seeking candle, who was a flash in the pan, there and gone, was less useful than a steady light, that was reliable and enduring. It would go on to light other lights."

"I learned 2 lessons that day." He ticked off a finger with each, "To find the third option, and to be fearless in the face of death while pursuing my ideals. But," he gave a soft smile, "I learned a third lesson much later in life, and that was that my master could be wrong."

"You see, each of these tests had clear answers you were expected to choose, they were the expected Paladin answer. But I had chosen the wrong answer every time, yet my master admitted me anyways. I myself would eventually follow in his footsteps, and though the other questions would vary, I would always test future Paladins with the same two questions."

He knew he had to try and wrap it up, or he would lose Hikoru. Not because he was inattentive, but because emotions often made it difficult to be patient, especially when you were in the middle of it.

"I tell you all of that, which I have never told anyone before, to say this: We are often looking at our problems, our dilemma, our trials, only from the perspective of what we think they look like. But often, there is so much more we never consider going on in the background. There are other perspectives, that never even occur to us. And there are answers we never thought were even options. It is possible for you to feel this way, and yet no one else feels that way about you."

I look between the two oldened fighters that have had much more experience talk, and find myself surprised on both accounts as i hear them speak about there experiences. Finding myself that one as secretive as Hikoru would want to be in some kind of hero position by any standard of the word. 'He is kind of like Ryo, but i think Ryo got it better by being a visible symbol rather then the hidden dagger.' i think to myself as i look towards HIk as i take out my little notebook of information and writes down the name Lowe into it having not heard that name from what i can remember or see from a very quick glance from flipping through the pages i have written within it. Wondering who this man that could've had such a huge impact upon the master of shadows could've been. Figuring if he had connections with him then it is entirely possible there are other people who would've known this man and be able to give information about what he had been like.

I silently listen to the story that Baldur gets through and finds myself writing down the questions that he was given as a Paladin for my own curiosity with a small smile on my face. Figuring they could be rather good tests and questions to ask to see what a person is like and what they value. Once hearing the ending i nod my head with a smile rather surprised by how philosophical the samurai had gotten. 'he must've had lots of time to think, or he had been thrust into this role many times before also.' I think with a nod of my head as i get up from my position on the ground as i look towards the master of shadows and just gives a smile. I'm not going to try and say anything since i don't know who this Lowe is, and i don't really know you either Hikoru. But why don't you stand up and get off of the ground. There are much nicer seats in a shop where we can get something to eat and drink i am certain. I think that fight must've worked up a appetite or something? I say in a questioning tone towards the rogue.

Hikoru listened to Baldurs words quietly, and just stood still. He was trying to process, but he could already feel the stares of fear from NPC's, lower players, all because of how he had made himself. He thought that by embracing it, that maybe he could one day become used to it, but he never had, and now he finally voiced his mind, and Baldur did his best to comfort him, to help him understand that his mind could be seeing it the wrong way, but he knew what he saw in peoples eyes, how they avoided him like the plague whenever he went into public. He just shook his head.

"I know how people feel about my presence... They tend to avoid me, treat me like i'm dangerous... when I don't even have enough courage to raise a weapon against someone..." He chuckled weakly. "And even when I tried, for the first time in my mind, to actually try and be apart of a team, to not seclude myself... I always fade to black to everyone..." He shook his head. "Even, the simple thing of not even being thought of as a leader, a Frontliner who doesn't even gain Hate, that can stay focused without having to worry about getting hit... It bothered me, but I didn't say anything at the time. I don't know why, but... I suppose, I just cant voice myself, afraid it will fall on deaf ears..." He sat on a nearby crumbled pillar, staring at the ground. "I... think that's why I decided to work with Info Brokers... Because now, I feel important to someone... People come to me and my men for information, and.. I'm told thank you, something so simple makes my whole day, makes the endless nights of sketching, writing, planning, it makes it all worth it... But when I work with people, I barely ever get something like that." He shook his head. "It just... hurts..." He looked at Baldur, tears streaming down his face. "It hurts, and I can't do anything, because i've built up this character around me, this person who's silent, but deadly, who has a steel personality, who is unaffected by what people say... And I do good at acting that way... But, I want to smile, to feel happy for friends, I want to laugh and not be afraid that someone will catch me off guard... Im scared... I try to stay strong for everyone, but im as scared now as scared as I was on day 1..."

"But I feel like nobody would care..." He choked out. He then started to sob, the emotions built up over months, from losing everyone, leaving him in that moment. He did his best to hold back, but he knew he cant, that he shouldn't. He needed it gone now, while he was with people he trusted. A few moments later, he recovered himself, sniffling like a small child. He took a big breath, then just chuckled. "Sorry, I guess I turned a happy acheivment into something about me..." He wiped away some stray tears. "Sorry..." He spoke. He stood silently. "I just... want to be seen as someone who could help, to be a hero that people can depend on... I use stealth because it's my strong suit, but I feel like i've turned into an Assassin more than anything..." He shook his head

"How... do I be seen as a hero?" He asked, then heard Hestia, and shook his head. "I don't feel like going to a public area, not in this condition... I want things to stay here for now.... Maybe, go to my house after, if thats okay... I can provide some tea and coffee, and some snacks..."

"For what it's worth, Hikoru-kun. Thank you. We could not have done this quest without you. Both of us would have run out of energy, and you're the one who found it's weak spot."

It had shaken Baldur to see Hikoru make such a display of emotion. Not because it bothered him, but because it had seemed so unlike him. However, it was also not rare. He had seen it before after difficult fights. Baldur had been in those very same shoes, though for different reasons. He knelt down beside Hik, trying to process the words that he had shared with them. This was a rare opportunity where someone exposed their heart, and he should treat it with the respect it deserved. However, he did not know Hikoru as well as others, and so he needed to know more in order to help him.

"Let me correct you on one thing right here, and right now. People would care, and you will never consider doing something like that if you care about honoring Lowe's memory, cause I can tell you with 100% certainty that that is not what he wants. Nor is it what your friends and family on the outside would want."

He let out a tired breath. Thankfully Baldur didn't know anyone who had thrown themselves off the tower, but they were not as uncommon as one would hope.

"One of the hardest challenges we ever face growing up, is becoming comfortable in our own skin..." Baldur realized the irony of his words as he picked at the haori he wore, it wasn't real skin, their whole world being digital. "That's not to say we can't reinvent ourselves." Baldur gestured to himself, "This is not how I was outside of Aincrad. But if  you're always trying to be who you think people want you to be, not only will people see that you're being fake, but you will never find happiness. It took me a long time to realize that the person who really was, was okay. It was very late after college that I found people who were like me, and I realized that I could be myself AND people would like me for who that person was. It's the trick everyone tells you, but there are so many people out there who never actualize it."

Baldur gave a rueful sigh. If only had had been able to realize it when he was Hikoru's age, his life would have been so much happier.

"I'm not saying that people treating you like you don't exist, or avoiding you, will stop or go away. And you know what, some people want that. But if you don't treat yourself with respect, and be who you are rather than who you think others want you to be, it will make it harder for people to form honest connections with you. There's a difference between people who display confidence, and people who are confident. And if you want the respect that comes with that, then you need to look deep inside, and figure out who you are first, and then you need to be yourself boldly."

The words brought a pang of grief to his heart. That had been a phase he had often told to his girlfriend Tyger, lost somewhere in this tower. She had similar struggles to Hikoru. It was such a simple phrase, and yet so hard to actually follow through on. Be yourself more boldly

"I don't know who in this tower you would consider a hero, but I'll tell you two things about heroes. The first, is that Heroes don't care what other people think about them. They can't by their very nature. And the second is that most of them are dead. If you set out trying to be a hero, you're always going to be disappointed. No one is every universally liked, and if they were, it means they never stood for something. People are too different, there's not one magic combination that will make everyone like  you. If you want to be a hero, it has to be for selfless reasons, but wanting everyone to see you as a hero is selfish. Pick something that you believe in, and then pursue it with all your heart, humbly.  We all have things to learn from others."

With that Baldur stood, and offered his hand to Hikoru.

"Now come on. I would love some tea."

I look towards the master of shadows and gives him a gentle hug for a few moments knowing he must be feeling quite a bit on the inside. To have faced lots of varying emotions that he had hidden away within his heart for who knows how long because of him wanting to meet the expectations of others of what they thought he had to act like. I lower my head ever so slightly trying to think of something to say like Baldur has every single time. That his wise words were seemingly able to possibly help hikoru while i am standing around not doing much to be able to help the poor man through his mental troubles. I bite my lower lip before looking towards the master of shadows...no Hikoru. I look towards Hikoru and looks him in his eyes. As Baldur said the road to change is a difficult one, and it is a road that first must be traversed by focusing on what you want to be. It is all about being comfortable with who you. To be what you wish to be so you can have happiness, and to ignore what others expect out of you in terms of what you should be. Since then you are not being you Hikoru. You are being what others expect and if you weren't you the world would be less for it. Every person is unique and if you just changed and conformed to what others wanted you would lose the unique touch of things that you could offer to other people. I say softly towards Hikoru with a gentle gaze as i put my hand upon his shoulder with a gentle smile.

The journey to being a Hero isn't something you go out and do as a goal. There isn't any set steps or procedures on how to achieve it. The way people become heroes is by doing the right thing, having a strong conviction and belief, and to be yourself. Every hero you could think of didn't get such a title by sayign that is what they wanted to become. They became heroes because they did great and good things because that is simply what they thought was right. That is my own personal belief on the idea of people being heroes. That no one who has been called one strived for such a title. That they just followed there beliefs on what was right and acted upon them. That they were people who were just themselves. I say as i tap my foot ever slightly as i glance towards Hikoru before continuing. Also Hikoru there is nothing wrong with being scared or terrified. I'm certain we all are on the inside no matter how much that slowly gets buried as we get use to this reality. It is how we handle that fear is what determines if we break or grow from it. I say as i rub the back of my neck feeling like an idiot for trying to sound smart about this. 'Seriously i wish i could be as good at this as Baldur is.' I think to myself with a small sigh escaping my lips as i think on such a thing before i shake my head to dismiss the thoughts. Now come on Hikoru. I would love to see your place and have a nice meal while we are at it.