[PP-F4/9] Hellfire and a Shattered Soul <Domarus and Hestia>

Domarus was on the ninth floor.  He had just hacked his seventeenth mob into oblivion.  He was slaughtering as many monsters as he could not for col or gear.  He just needed to decimate something.  Kayaba would pay for what he did, for playing with him this way.  He always tried to remember the voice he heard but it was so difficult.  Each time he tried to remember it only became harder and harder to remember clearly.  He still had the picture but it wasn't enough.  It would never be enough!  Domarus needed to get his hands on Kayaba and crush the life out of his soul.  He would break him tenfold and everything he ever loved.  He cleaved another monster in half with his black ax and shot right over to the next one.  He had lost energy long ago and was merely fighting on sheer adrenaline.  In a blind rage he lashed out at everything.  Even the cliffside and mountain wasn't safe as he hacked through stone causing a landslide.  The rocks that threatened to crush him he simply shattered with several swings of his ax.  A monster in the form of a bandit attacked and he launched at it.  Very glad he had a humanoid shaped target that he could destroy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keres stood in Hestia's room in the dark corner.  Porvós was told to stay where he usually was while the two waited for Hestia to wake up.  Keres wasn't happy.  She was furious.  The entire time she stood there she glared at Hestia.  Getting into the house was easy, especially since she had picked up the lock picking skill.  Hestia may react and lash out but Keres could easily pin her down.  Especially when she was mad.  She wanted the girl to wake up, wanted to find out what she did or said.  What she could have done to make Domarus snap in such a way.  Not even she could get to him...  She grit her teeth and tightened her fist at the thought.  If Hestia didn't wake up soon she would beat her awake.  When Hestia woke up, regardless of whether she saw Keres or not she would speak up:

"You..  You sick b***h.  What the hell did you do?!  What did you say to him?!  Tell me what you did or I swear I'LL kill you myself!"

@Hestia

I sigh softly as i enter the shop after the whole event of the memory chamber. I get out my guitar and plays a few note perfecting them as best as i can do so while sitting beside my familiar by the fire pit with a smile on my face. Enjoying the simple scene as i then spend the entire day working on the instrumental for the song. Working it piece by piece for the parts of the lyrics, and then working on combining each piece together into one cohesive unit with lots of changes throughout the process to make it perfect. Once done with the project i nod my head with a smile at my creation and puts it into my inventory to add it to the list of created songs as i nod my head. Thinking i have enough to try and perform a concert for it now. 'Now there is only a matter of checking over the instrumentals with Jomei, and then maybe going to ruby for some advice on clothing?... nah probably not shouldn't do so for my own own safety at that point really. I'll just wear something casual.' I think to myself with a nod of my head.

After that i go up and have a nice meal within my kitchen enjoying the dinner i made for myself and then rests within my room with having my familiar curled up upon the bed alongside me as i fall asleep peacefully. I toss and turn in my sleep having a uneasy feeling as i slowly open my eyes and looks around in my room trying to figure out the source of my uneasyness as i look out and sees my door opened. 'Probably the wind i don't lock my doors enough around here. Should start doing that to prevent thieves' I think to myself as i the turn my head to see a angry keres as i whistle loudly as Kuro wakes up and jumps off the bed as i personally quickly back away and swaps into battle gear as i glare at Keres. Seriously such a insane person you are with how you broke into my home. I get you care for him, but seriously jumping to assuming i did something that could get him pissed. I am assuming he is pissed since you are reacting negatively. I didn't do anything by the way you can go and blame Cardinal for how he is now. Get out of my house, or get in my kitchen so i can get you something to calm you down and be willing to talk civilly to me. I say with a fierce glare even though i am clearly still tired from the terrible sleep i had.

The figure rushed him with a longsword, swinging to parry Domarus' blow.  Unfortunately for the man, Domarus was too quick for his parry and landed a solid hit first.  He swung in an uppercut, sending the figure up into the air and when he came back down Domarus punched him with enough force to break through a boulder.  He activated charge and launched at the npc who pulled up his blade to block Domarus' strike, his arms nearly shattering from the sheer force and power behind the black armored figure's blow.  Domarus punched the npc's head, weakening his grip on the weapon which Domarus then tore from the man's hands.  At least he would if the npc didn't have a strong grip on them.  Tired of this he tore it hard enough to rip the npc's fingers off along with it.  Before he could scream in pain Domarus began punching him repeatedly, red pixels flying in each direction.  When he finished the brutal end he stood up, knowing that there were other npcs watching him from around.  He picked up his ax and took a breath before turning around.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keres watched as Hestia entered her battle gear but she didn't care.  Let the girl get an orange cursor for a day.  She walked defiantly up to Hestia, hatred and disbelief in her eyes.

"Give me one d**n good reason I should believe you!  You HATE Domarus and you HATE his plans!!  Why wouldn't you do or say something to throw him off?  He won't talk to me, he won't even show himself!  For the first time we've known each other, he didn't tell me where he went!  YOU RUINED IT!!  YOU STUPID HAG WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!"  She began to beat against Hestia's armor as she yelled.  She couldn't deal any damage so she received no orange cursor, her own hands were receiving thorns damage, glowing more and more red with each hit.  Because it was a counter offense that Hestia couldn't control, she also didn't receive an orange cursor.  Keres continued to scream and curse at Hestia, her strikes slowing down over time until she started crying uncontrollably.

"What have you done to him?  What did you do to my....  Why did you do this?  I hate you, I hate you..."

@Hestia

I roll my eyes ever so slightly at Keres just getting more and more angry as i look down at her as she pounds against my armor as i grab her hands to prevent her from killing herself on my armor as i look into her eyes. Keres. Think about it for a second. I could literally say nothing that could piss him off to this level since i know nothing about him. Everything i could say is something about trying to beat him, and you've seen what he is like when i say that. If you want me to tell you. Calm down Keres so i can make you something to drink or eat so we can talk civily about everything that happened within that room within the ground. I can show you proof of my claims when i tell you my story. Now then are you going to calm down, or continue being angry about this without knowing anything of what actually happened? I ask in a calm tone of voice as i look towards her. Feeling a bit of pity that she is like this and trying to do that. Trying to find an answer and getting extremely angry about her friend being angry.

Domarus watched as the other three npcs rushed him from all sides, but it wasn't anything he couldn't handle.  He spun his two handed ax around swiftly, starting with a diagonal slash from bottom to top against the right target, who tried to block but was knocked back anyway from the force of the blow.  He then spun the weapon upward and in a circle, striking from below and essentially sending the second target flying behind Domarus.  He then reached out and grabbed the third one's weapon with his bare hands and twisted the mans wrists.  Breaking them and his grip on his blade.  Domarus cleaved the man's head right off afterwards.  As the figure fell lifeless to the ground, the npc he had thrown over him ran away, most likely to bring some backup.  The man Domarus had knocked back had stood up and taken up a defensive position, deciding it wasn't a good idea to rush someone completely covered in thick black armor.  Domarus spun his weapon before charging at the last man standing.

Keres felt her wrists taken hold and she struggled for a moment, trying to wrestle free of Hestia's grip.

"Who did it then?!  If not you then who did it?!"  After a little more struggling she finally went limp, literally hanging by Hestia's grip on her wrists.  She was silent for a moment before finally nodding slowly.  
Povós flicked it's tongue at Keres' cheek, trying to clear up some of the tears she was shedding.  When Hestia let go she wouldn't budge, she'd just sit there on the floor silently.  Staring at nothing.  Porvós tried leading her into the room but his lack of arms made that difficult.  Resulting in the familiar looking to Hestia for assistance.  Once Keres was in the kitchen she'd simply sit in a chair silently.  Anger, pain, terror, and sadness all being very strong emotions in her, and very clearly seen.

@Hestia

I just hold her wrists tightly to make sure she can't break free not wanting her to kill herself slowly anymore. I curiously look towards her healthbar to see how bad it ended up being from her trying to strike me armor. After checking that i let go of her wrists and sees her just sit limply on the floor as i sigh softly as i  go to pick her up gently into my arms. I then carry her over to the kitchen and sets her gently into a chair, and i then go over and starts making myself some tea, and Keres some alcohol that she gave me the other day. I glance back to her and sees her just sitting there within darkness as i sigh softly. IF you want something to blame. Blame Cardinal for how Domarus is acting at the moment. If you really stalked through my house, and looked in my room you should've noticed a family picture upon my dresser. A picture of a girl practicing how to fight with her father, and a mother in the background holding a baby. Did you see that picture, or were you focused more so on getting answers from me? I ask her curiously.

The figure watched as he approached and was understandably wary.  The figure kept his defensive stance up when Domarus began to attack.  The style of fighting he was using was not at all focused on strategy, but instead just brute force and strength.  And it was clear that the npc would die if it didn't use strategy against him.  The figure started with attempting to parry but after doing so was knocked back a bit.  And decided evading his attacks would be of more use to him than blocking or parrying.  And so he did so, dodging under and around Domarus' massive swings, trying to wait Domarus out.  However the more and more misses Domarus made, the faster and more aggressive the man became in his attacks, forcing the npc to try and make counter attacks.  With each counter however, Domarus showed he didn't care about receiving some damage, and the npc lost some health with each attack.  The npc smiled suddenly.  It knew it was going to die, but at least he'd die in combat.  And with that Domarus cleaved through him from tip to bottom, carving him in half.

"I can't touch cardinal.  It doesn't have a body I can rip apart..  I think I understand how Domarus feels most of the time now."  When Hestia asked her about seeing the picture she looked up into Hestia's eyes.

"I'm not that bad Embers, I only broke in to get your attention.  Because I was angry.  I still am.  I just don't understand why you won't just leave us alone..  As for your picture, no.  I didn't snoop around.  I'm guessing though that it's your family.  Did you draw it out or something?"

@Hestia

I nod my head at that as i bring the bottle of alcohol along with the drink as i put it in front of Keres as i bring myself my cup of tea as i sit across from her. Sitting down i just give a nod of my head. While Cardinal doesn't have a body we can rip apart for trying to trap us within this game. It is a system trying to run by its rules and such that we could only really defy by trying to go against its rules and systems. I say towards the maid girl with a shrug of my shoulders as i look at her as i take a sip of my tea. Also i asked about the picture because that is what i got from that room. That room within the ground. After it showed me my growth from childhood to where i entered the game it led to a bigger room. I don't know what Domarus saw up till that point it seemed the room wanted to keep the memories private from one another. Once we entered the big room it showed me the scene that the picture was related to. The day i got to learn how to fight from my father, and the day i got to spend with my little sister outside the house. IT was a really nice day for myself. Though when i checked in with Domrus after i viewed that memory he was cursing out Cardinal, and pounding against he wall. His picture was of a red haired woman. I can only assume it is a sibling or his mother. I say towards the maid girl.

Domarus stood among the dead corpses that cardinal quickly turned into nothing but crystals.  He panted as his body was demanding more energy but he kept moving onward.  He didn't care if the npc was bringing more fighters along with him.  He didn't want to wait.  He wanted to slaughter everything on this floor until nothing else remained.  He soon reached a point where he could see the camp of bandits, and the npc who came to warn them.  Domarus began walking down the hill, quickening his pace bit by bit until he was charging down the rocky mass into the encampment.  Two bandits guarding the entrance barely had any time to react as Domarus lopped off their heads with a single aoe sword art, his red visor flashing to match his sheer rage.  He turned a corner and swung his blade upward, cutting the throat and head of his next victim, then activating charge again to shoot over to his next opponent.  As he did so he struck a lantern which fell onto one of the tents, starting a fire...

Keres sat there listening to Hestia and grumbled something about it not being the same.  When she mentioned a room and how she had seen memories from the real world, Keres' brows furrowed in confusion.  Was this similar to the Calming the Soul quest?  Why was Cardinal making so many quests linked to the players and not floor lore?  When Hestia mentioned how the picture she got was from a memory she stiffened.  If she got one, that meant Domarus received a memory in the form of a picture.  She was sipping some of her drink when Hestia described what Domarus did and what she had seen.  Keres' eyes widened and she let the cup fall, splashing on her outfit and landing on the ground under the table.  Her hands were shaking as she stared at Hestia.

"He, saw..  Cardinal showed..  Oh no..."  Keres raked her fingers through her hair as she understood now.  Cardinal had showed Domarus his mother.  The one person he quite possibly ever truly loved despite never actually knowing her personally.  And more than likely it showed the memory once and he wanted to see or hear her again.  One more time.  Keres suddenly leaped forward and grabbed Hestia's wrist, spilling the girl's drink in the process.

"Find Domarus!  Find him and talk with him, NOW.  He's probably on a floor players don't go to, where he can grind mobs to get his anger out.  Most likely floor nine.  Don't ask questions, don't wait JUST GO AND TALK TO HIM!!"

@Hestia

Edited by Domarus

I calmly continue to drink my tea as i wait for Keres to have some kind of response to what i have said as i enjoy myself. I listen to her as she starts to have some kind of realization lately as i then pout at seeing the cup fall and spill. 'Oh well. At least it is a virtual game. They don't break, or at the very least don't break all that easily which is nice.' I think to myself as i then feel my wrist gripped rather tightly causing the tea to spill as i frown at that fact. Oh come on. I just wanted some tea. I say softly to myself as i look towards the girl as she speaks of trying to find Domarus, and urgently or something of the like. Wha-why! I wouldn't even know what to say, or what you would expect me to say to him. He clearly wants to be alone, and hates my guts to all high heavens. Add on the fact i don't even know why this seems so big to him what would you expect me to say or even do with him Keres? I question the maid girl to make her understand my position of why i have no idea what is even going on, or why she is being pushy for no reason within my perception.

While the fire began to leech it's way across the fabric, desperate to become stronger and rage everywhere.  Just as Domarus was at this very moment.  The bandits had heard the noise and were gathering together to work as one rather than let themselves be picked off one by one.  By the time Domarus had reached them they had formed  into three groups.  Two in defensive positions and stances, and one in offensive.  They stared at the player who had decimated their men and encampment.  They saw the fire flaring behind him and some of them were angered by it.  Domarus began to walk forward, slowly at first.  He swung the weapon around and began picking up his pace.  It was then the npc bandits began to charge, the defensive groups taking the blunt of Domarus' strikes.  He slashed in a wide arc at them, lashing out at both groups in one fell swoop.  Killing a few and injuring the others.  This fight was going to be quick.

"I don't give a **** how you start it!  Just, to get his attention and to keep him from murdering you tell him 'Aileen'.  He'll know what it means.  Tell him I told you.  He'll beat me up later and you get your answers d**nit!  Maybe this will finally get you off our backs once and for all!.."  She let go and fell back into her seat, staring at Hestia steadily.

"I'm angry at you for attacking Domarus and trying to destroy his dreams.  At least Raven is willing to give him a chance.  I wonder:  When you started this fight against him.  Did you not bother learning about him because you were afraid that if you did, he wouldn't be a villain for you to conquer?  But a human being?"  Keres stood up suddenly.  She seemed genuinely hurt as well as angry, pained, scared, and just sad.

"You better bring my Domarus back.  Bring him back.  You understand?..  Then maybe I'll forgive you."  With that she turned around and left the building without waiting for a response.

@Hestia

I sigh softly at Keres getting pissed at my obvious confusion on how to interact with the porcupine as i see her leave my home looking angry, and slightly scared. I slowly get up from my bed with a sigh of annoyance as i look towards my familiar who is growling at Keres the entire time he was within sight of her as i don't blame him for doing so. I glance down seeing my armored figure as i just shrug fine with keeping with that since i will be going to the red porcupine to try and calm him down for Keres. How do i get myself into these situations? I say slightly exasperated at that fact as i look forward towards my door that is open and having nobody insight. Oh yeah i associate with the crazies like Domarus, and...nah Aereth isn't all that crazy just..jaded might be the best word for him. jaded from his experience of needing to kill as the solution of trying to stop the PKers. Him and Domarus would probably get along from their mutual idea of how to handle some Killers. With that i make my way down the steps and exiting my home closing the door behind me leaving my familiar behind so he can rest. I make my way through the snowy terrain with a annoyed and tired look upon my face.

Domarus stood over the pile of corpses that shattered and flowed into the air, one by one.  His ax was buried in the most recent one killed.  The fire had become a raging force by now.  Mimicking his recent actions, raging around him.  Consuming everything in it's path.  Everything save for him.  He was surrounded by the fire, trapped by it's power.  Giving him time to calm down and ponder things.  He pulled the picture from his inventory and looked at the face of his mother.  She was more beautiful than he had originally anticipated.  When the potion he drank with Esther revealed his mother to him, it showed her as he had imagined her.  He saw her with red hair, but she wasn't nearly this beautiful.  He imagined her as a normal person, with an American accent, not an Irish Accent.  He heard her voice twice now in his life....  And already the voice had all but completely slipped his mind.  All he could recall was her voice was beautiful, peaceful.  Almost like literal music with every word.  He tightened his free hand in anger that Cardinal toyed with him in this way.  He stood there, alone with the fire, and his mother.  He didn't move.  Didn't budge.  Not for the longest time.  He didn't even realize that this was supposed to be a quest, which of course he never accepted.  He also didn't notice a player approaching him from behind.

@Hestia

I make my way through the fields of the fourth floor with a calm pace as i glance around the area trying to find something to calm myself ever so slightly from being ever so slightly annoyed by everything that just had to occur a few moments ago. I then pause as i realize i forgot to lock my door again. I sigh softly and shakes my head at that fact as i then continue forward trusting my familiar to be able to guard and protect my home from any invaders that would want to try and steal anything from my shop, or my precious guitar. I walk through the snowy fields and into the main settlement of snowfrost taking my time with every step that i make figuring that time isn't really a huge factor. Plus there really is no reason to run to try and get to him since it is better for him to just release all of his anger out on the area around him rather then me if i was to show up. 'I still hate that Keres is making me do this. Why did i even agree to this?' I think knowing that i could legitimately just go back and leave that man alone to go and be angry and brooding as usual by himself. Leave this to Raven since she understands him better. I then sigh softly as the image of him back at the memory chamber comes up. Fine you get one chance Domarus. One chance to not be a total jerk. If you mess up you're a porcupine. You succeed you're human. Either choice i will still stop you though. I say softly to myself as i step onto the teleport pad. Teleport, Yogen Village. With that i feel the familiar sensation of teleportation as i land on the ninth floor.

I gaze around the area as i then head randomly over towards the east from the village wearing my battle gear expecting Domarus to swing his axe at me, so it is better to be prepped then anything else. I gaze around the area as i walk over easily spotting this as Domarus from the slight battle scarred grounds that are slowly repairing itself as Cardinal makes sure the terrain stays almost he same since the damage wasn't caused by an event. I slowly make my way till i see the red haired man in the distance looking at the picture again as i sigh softly and walks over towards him and pats his shoulder. Hey. Aileen. I say Keres' phrase quickly.

Domarus heard Hestia approach and placed the picture into his inventory quickly.  When Hestia spoke Domarus' fist clenched suddenly, before just letting go.

"Keres is going to pay for telling you that name."  Never had Keres betrayed him, and he knew she never would without good reason...  That meant that he really had gone a little too far and scared her.  Legitimately.  Enough for her to go to their enemy, to reach out to Hestia of all people.  To help her bring him back.  He turned around and looked at Hestia, showing no signs of aggression other than the complete obliteration of the bandit camp.  He opened his menu and put the ax back into his inventory to show that he wouldn't use it on her.  He doubted she'd trust him regardless, but he wasn't up for putting an act on.  He wasn't able to talk smack or rage out at her.  His emotions had moved on to another phase.  He sat down on a massive stone nearby and just stayed there silently for a moment.

"Go ahead and enjoy this moment Embers.  See your enemy in this state and relish it.  I don't give a s**t."  His eyes stared at the flames that raged uncontrollably in the surrounding area.  The red glow in the visor was gone, allowing the fire to show in his armor as a reflection perfectly.  Fire.  It consumed everything in it's path.  It was undefinable.  Uncontrollable.  Anything could make it stronger if used right.

@Hestia

I don't even know what that name means really. Keres just told me to tell it to you porcupine. I say towards you as i just stand where i am as i look out towards the ninth floor and seeing the flames and chuckles a bit. Hmph. I can see why you would want to go to this floor. It fits you perfectly really. Flames being a hard thing to control without some outside force acting upon it really. Be it humans making sure it can't expand, or water putting it out to quench it entirely. I say with a nod of my head as i then glance towards you and seeing you just sit on a rock nearby. I just look over towards you. You think i find enjoyment out of others suffering? Cause i honestly don't i don't see why others would find enjoyment from others pain. I may enjoy the satisfaction of beating a quest mob thinking that i could be doing something right, and saying they are just 1's and 0's when it comes to how life like the more human ones are. That doesn't mean i don't still feel some amount of pain when i have to kill a human like mob. I just want people to live happy lives that is all, and what i see you trying to do. I only see people being unsatisfied and rightfully angry when they eventually find out you have lied and manipulated them. You can't hide a lie forever. Something will slip up eventually, and in that moment then things will crumble into nothing. I say towards the red head with a glance before focusing back on the environment.

"Aileen was the name of the woman on the photo you saw.  I know you looked at, or at least told you about it."  He continued to stare into the flames as Hestia began to continue.  He ignored the nickname, and said nothing in regard to the floor, fires or it's relation to himself.  He chose this floor because it wasn't too dangerous for him, and players never came here.  There was no sentimental reason he came here at all.  Just a place to grind and rage in solitude.  Normally Keres would come with him, but today...  He needed isolation.  She was silent for a moment after he spoke, but then started getting onto him about assuming she enjoyed seeing people suffer.  Domarus did...  When Esther had been captured and forced to drink a potion that transformed her into the mindless and abused slave of the player killers, he made their deaths long, and extremely painful.  He took advantage of the fact that he could inflict pain without actually killing them by stabbing their throats, hearts and such.  He could make them feel death seven times over.  It was because of that action that Cardinal removed pain permanently, though he didn't tell Keres that little bit.  Hestia spoke about how she just wanted people to live happy lives, and enjoy themselves.  She finished her little speech by stating that he couldn't keep this facade up forever, and that she only saw people unsatisfied and angry once the truth had been revealed.

"You're so naive.."  he said softly.  He didn't say anything else after that.  He just sat there in silence.

@Hestia

I smile a bit and actually nods my head. I know my views can be seen as naive. A world based on friendship and hope that is the things you see from TV shows. Though i do believe i can at least try to do something close enough within this world with the majority of people that i can get to meet. That i can maybe help them with whatever they are facing to pull them out from it. And for those who get off the path i will have a prison to help give them sometime to think without indulging in their terrible actions. I say with a small shrug of my shoulders as i glance on over towards you. Haven't you always wanted a prison within this game? A place for people to actually go and just be safe from themselves and the entire game. That is what i am trying to work on once i figure out the perfect place to do so. That is the only difficult part since i don't think Tartarus would be a good place considering how mob infested it is, and that apparently some traps can exist within it. I say with a small sigh as i rub the back of my head. Whatever that is besides the point of why i am here. Even if i can be seen as Naive most people would give up once they realize that, but i want to push forward and try to reach that goal. To reach a goal of having things be accomplished through peaceful methods of cooperation. Not coerced and forced. That is how i see the frontlines having worked. Through cooperation with one another...even if some are less then...honorable people. I say as i glance away remembering some people seemingly delayed to try and get some last hit on the boss. We're opposites yet similar Domarus just raised differently. We both know this practically. We're both too stubborn to be willing to change also from what i understand.  I say not continuing after that until i hear you speak.

"Just shut up, I'm in no mood for another philosophical argument,"  he said suddenly.  Then she continued on to describe the benefits of a prison and how she hoped to use it to make the world a better place.  She wanted cooperation on the front lines.

"There was a girl who knew who I was, truly was.  She cared for me despite it.  What ended up happening was she was taken by a group of players who made unique potions.  One of them turned her mind into an empty, and compliant slave to their whims.  They abused her in every way, and publicly as well.  And so I made them suffer.  This was before the abuse of potions and the ability to feel pain was removed entirely mind you.  They were the first pk guild I had decimated.  The first guild I slaughtered.  It wasn't just me of course, but I dealt the biggest blow to them.  I enjoyed seeing them writhe in pain.  I enjoyed seeing them suffer.  You can build your prison for all I care, and even get me to donate for the sake of reputation.  But I don't care either way."  She finished by acknowledging that they were similar, at long last.  She finally admitted it.  And she was correct in that there were differences in the way they were raised.  He was silent until he realized she'd make no more words until he replied.  
     "While you were playing games and watching movies with your family, I had the pleasure of sitting with my father at the age of seven, and watch a man be tortured in the middle of a street, very gruesomely.  The military could do nothing as the men had hostages.  I've grown up seeing the worst of mankind.  I've seen stories and videos that would scar you for life girl.  Supposed holy men who had done unthinkable things.  I've seen just about every cop break the law or do something criminal, and get away with it every time.  I see people who try to do good and just be 'kind, generous', trying to spread that kindness to others, get destroyed on their first step out into the real world.  There is no right way Embers.  Neither way works.  But that will not stop me from taking control of the world.  It won't stop me from attempting it my way.  I won't forgive this world.  I won't forgive those who fuel the chaos.  The chaos that created me:  A fire that will burn them all to nothing.  I won't forgive Cardinal, or Kayaba, for what they've done to me...  If there's a God out there, he'll acknowledge me as the king of hell.  Because of what the world has done.  Because of what I was forged into.  I was made to conquer and destroy.  There is nothing that will change that Embers."

@Hestia

I just look towards the red haired man and just nods my head. You can go and be a king of hell all you want Domarus. That won't stop me from being the angel that stops you every single way. You can go and try to burn the world into cinders, but i will make sure to be there to put that fire out and to do things the just way. The way of throwing them in jail for their actions rather then anything else. I say towards the red haired man with a nod of my head. Go ahead and be the devil himself for i will be the archangel casting you back to your domain and small corner of the world. You're just digging yourself deeper into that hole that i will jump into eventually to slay the devil himself. We won't ever see eye to eye about our methods, so we will go to war eventually. I say towards Domarus with a nod of my head as i say that as i gaze towards him. Though you can't be mad at Cardinal for showing you your mother. He gave you what you wanted most out of life. That was the purpose of that quest i am guessing. A small bit of happiness among this dark world to try and allow us a small brief moment of happiness to see the things we miss most from this world. To keep us motivated in fighting against it. If his goal was to motivate you to fight then you're playing into Cardinal's hands now aren't you? I say in a semi-joking tone of voice knowing it will be lost in the moment.