[OP-F1] Gathering in the Garden <<Nature's Treasure>>

Krysta had recently heard from an NPC that there was a garden on the first floor that was full of materials, so many, in fact, that it was bustling with materials and would be a great place to search in. She began to ask about exactly where this garden was, and once she had marked it on her map, she was able to know where it was for future reference, just in case it was always full of materials. However, she didn't want to be the only one who knew about it. Thus, she had the thought of sharing the location via bulletin board. She walked over to the bulletin board, and posted something on it, and it read thus,

To all who are interested:

I've heard of a garden to the northeast of the Town of Beginnings, a garden that is an ideal place to search for materials! I'm certain that you'll have better luck finding things in this bountiful garden than other areas of the first ten floors. Come to this garden, I'm sure you won't be disappointed!

-Krysta

And with that, she left for the garden that was said to be bustling with materials.

Tsu was once again feeling the need to stockpile on materials. It was never a bad thing to have too much of something that you need. Tsu headed to the bulletin board on the first floor to see if anyone needed a healer, but instead saw a notice from Krysta on it. It had said that there was a garden with more materials. Tsu decided to go along with her, and started to walk northeast in the direction of the garden, going at a bit of a fast pace in order to catch up to Krysta. It didn't take very long once Tsu got out of town to see Krysta. Tsu jogged up to her and then waved. "Hi Krysta, it's good to see you again, ribbit. I saw the bulletin and wanted to tag along with you if that's alright. Are you running low on materials, rrrrrribbit?"

Vigilon had been running low on materials. Again. This was happening way too much, and something would need to be done about this constant drop in materials. He would need to find some more, and stockpile if he could. He looked at the bulletin board, wondering if there was anything he could do right now. He spotted something that Krysta had put up, something about a garden bustling with materials, to the northeast. No way was he gonna miss his chance. If he was going to gather materials, and possibly even stockpile, this was the way to do it. This garden. He didn't know if he would catch up with Krysta, or anyone else who might have left for the garden already, but he would definitely find them at the garden. He made his way, and he spotted Krysta and Tsu in the distance. He ran a bit faster to catch up with them. "Tsu! Jewel! Hey! Great to see you two again...So I hear that there's a garden not much farther from here that is chock full of materials? I've been running ridiculously low on them lately."

@Krysta @Froppy