[F22-PP] Floor 23 Boss Meeting

[Before You Post:]

Spoiler

[[OOC: Despite all that was said and done, this floor's raid will be a collaboration among all those who wish to participate. For all those who did not receive an apology to whom an apology was due, then know that you have my apology for bad decisions made that led up to the current situation. Also apologies for the delay in posting the thread. That I have to blame on computer issues and a lack of desire to make an important first post on mobile.

That being said, all are welcome at the meeting who plan to contribute to either the boss fight, the preparations for said fight, and who would like to contribute to the planning and theorizing.]]

Guild_hall.jpg

The morning was crisp and chill on the wooded hill beside the Celestial Ascendants' guild hall. It had been a while since the Ascendants had hosted a proper planning meeting in their own halls for anyone other than guild members, so Shield was making one last lap around the homey little building before sending out the notice. With a nod of satisfaction, he pulled up his messaging window and sent out the message he had been drafting:

'Attention:

Calling all front liners, crafters, donors and strategists to the Celestial Ascendants' new guild hall location on the twenty second floor. We will be gathering presently to relay information about the boss room and begin discussions for how next to proceed. This room is unlike those we have seen in the past and will likely require a great deal of deliberation, so come prepared for a long discussion.

Regards,

Shield
Tank Sentinel - Celestial Ascendants'

He dismissed the window and headed inside to the meeting room, summoning out a dozen or so extra chairs from the guild's storage. It had even been some time since so many players had simply gathered around the table together. The last time had been in preparation for Tesseleth, which had also been the fated meeting where they had learned of the passing of a long-lived and well respected member of the guild. It was difficult to put his finger on why, but a part of him felt that the guild had never completely recovered from that incident. Since then, one Paladin had stepped down and left entirely, one had fallen away from his brethren - to the point that he no longer seemed able to be in the same room as Shield - and the others Shield had barely heard from other than in passing.

He glanced down at his hand, extending the palm to invite his colorful serpent familiar to venture out onto his palm. "We've got a lot of work ahead of us if we wish to properly rebuild, Lilith, let alone keep moving forward. I just hope we can make some sense of all of this." At the previous meeting, Shield had attempted to make sense of those who were going to be donating supplies and lending their crafting skills to supply the front lines, but it had proved to be less helpful than he had hoped. The only notes he had up and prepared were the details he had recorded from the actual boss room. Nothing more. "I'll make some suggestions as we gather, but it's not productive to try to police all of that. We'll just see how this all goes." Lilith stared blankly up at him with her slitted viper pupils, flicking her tongue in his direction. "Oh, what do you know?" He lifted his forearm, indicating that it was time for the lither reptile to return to her refuge in his sleeve. He took a seat at the circular, polished table with its rising sun crest in the center and waited for the others to begin to arrive.

@Beat @Hidden @Sey @Hakai @Calrex @Teion @Hestia @Morgenstern @Jomei @Stryder @Zandra @Telrenya @Hikoru @Itzal @Baldur @Ariel - The Crowned Lion @Macradon @Hirru @Ruby

Edited by Shield
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I grin as i head towards the boss meeting having just received the message as i go in simple clothing of a black cloak, and a red shirt underneath and long black pants. I hear the small ping of the words of the red haired porcupine within my head. 'i will join the next boss raid.' With a small sigh i nod my head and reluctantly opens up a message knowing that being prepared is necessary as i send out my own little notification chain to try and make sure as many people as possible can make it to help out in this fight.

Spoiler

The boss meeting is being held at these coordinates. if you want to join head there as soon as possible. You both said you wanted to join, so i am not going to dissapoint that opportunity. Invite anyone else you feel is capable to handle this.

@Domarus@Pinball

Spoiler

Hey Kim i don't know if you want to join in the boss raid, but at least maybe showing your presence could be nice. We might even be able to power level you up to the right area if we work hard enough. Just sending the invite if you want to join. Don't feel like it is necessary or anything.

@Kimi

With the message sent i walk towards the area and sees a nice little tree house as i smile a bit having always wanted one when i was a child as i quickly make my way up towards the supposed meeting room with a grin on my face as i do so. I walk into the building and looks around slowly but surely at every little corner until i find the meeting area and only spots Shield waiting as i give a smile and a wave towards the man. hey Shield. Ready for the meeting, and do you need me to do anything to try and help out? Be it simply even just suggesting groups when we get to that point, or saying any information we found about the boss room? I ask towards the tank as i go to sit towards his left with a smile on my face as i wait to hear a response. Oh yeah btw i invited over Pinball, and Domarus. Don't know if you know either of them, but i could count on them to protect me and save my life. I figured they could be good fighters. I also invited another one of my guild members encase they wanted to join. Just covering all my grounds you know? Also did you invite any others that weren't from the previous boss meet? I ask the Tank of the Celestials curiously.

Shield raised his hand in greeting to Hestia. Upon hearing her question, he shook his head. "You did fine inviting Domarus and Pin. I know both and don't know that anyone has qualms with their attendance."

He sat forward in his chair, thinking through how best to sum up what Hestia might need to know ahead of time. "As far as what to contribute, you'll know when the time comes. Generally, the planning is more or less simple. We form raid parties around tanks, then assign a support too each and distribute DPS around them. There's usually some nitpicking and shuffling around of players, but that likely won't be the bulk of the meeting. Most likely it will be a lot of theorizing and coordinating of resources."

He checked the time in his menu display. It was still early, so there was no need yet to worry about tracking anyone down. "I've invited as many of the regulars as I could think of, as well as everyone who attended the prior meeting. Let me know if you think of anyone else."

Oh yeah speaking about tanks. Well when it comes down to it i know i am a healer by nature with my first aid and such, but i am also a better tank possibly then Morgenstern. I basically have all five ranks into battle healing as well so i am able to outlast if need be with that skill along with healing enhancement armor. I say towards Shield curiously as i look towards him. It is simple a matter of me healing people if we have a Bialas situation again, and just taking the hits from any enemies which shouldn't be too much of a problem. It is just the mentality of do you want me focusing healing, or also serving as a tank so we can have the most amount of protecting happening? I say my thoughts towards Shield. Since i do think either option could work really. I say with a small shrug of my shoulders knowing this could be saved till everybody is present, but knowing if morg is here and hearing this then things could go bad if what i could observe from his interactions with Shield are any indications of how bad that could be.

Itzal had received word from Shield that the meeting was happening.  He stood up from the wedding planning and grabbed his twilight coat.  "Come on Velnia, let's not be late for the meeting!"  Velnia shot up and started flying with him out the door.  Itzal rushed to the town and activated the warp panel.  He wondered if there would ever be a way to transport between floors other than teleporting or using the stairs.  Questions for later though.  He soon arrived on the twenty second floor and rushed over to the guild hall.  He stepped in and saw both Shield and Hestia waiting for him.  He nodded and walked briskly over to them.  "Sorry I wasn't here earlier, I was working on some......  Things.  Anyway, do we know if anyone else is coming?  And what have you guys talked about so far?"  Velnia flew around the guild hall in less than a minute.  She missed this place and enjoyed flying too and fro in it.  She saw Kuro and grinned, wanting to play a little bit of tag before they started.  She nipped at his tail from behind to get the chase started, and would then start zipping all over the place like a little kid who ate ten candy bars.

@Hestia @Shield

The blond stepped forward, looking at the hall that sat before him. It was similar in detail to the one that had previously been on Floor 20, but it hadn't been decided on by the guild. AS he stepped forward, he glared  sternly at the hall. "Although the guild decides against getting another hall, Mr. Shield decides to go buy one on his own" He grunted, and took the negativity off of his face. He pushed open the door, stepping in to find three other players. Hestia, Shield and Itzal. He smiled to the players and said, "Hey, how's it going guys?" His eyes cast to each of them. "By the way, who found the boss in the first place? I have a guess that it was one of us in this room" He had a feeling that it was Shield since he sent out the message, but with him trying to throw off Jonathan's position it might have been a collaboration between him and Itzal and just purposely exclude him from it. He shook off the idea and would let them just answer the question. He expected this battle to be their biggest boss raid ever, meaning it might be required to pull a fourth group and a fourth tank. Hopefully Hestia was ready for pure tanking. He would ensure that most low levels be put in her group. Her healing abilities had a saved a life or two last boss raid. 

Shield nodded to the two paladins as they entered, being very careful to maintain an air if cordiality with Jonathan in particular. It was taxing always feeling now that he needed to walk on eggshells around him, but he knew better than to expect that particular hatchet to be buried any time soon.

There was still the matter if Hestia's questions. "Which role you play will depend a lot on whether we're short on healers it short on tanks," he said, trying to assess the situation as best he could. "Usually, we're short on healers, so you likely won't be put in the position of main tank unless we get more people playing support. If things get bad, we need people who can focus healing on the main tanks. You would have to either burn consumables to get in a solid heal or else pull heals from another group." He frowned. He had hoped Hestia might be able to main tank as well, but the more he talked through it, the messier that seemed. "In any case, this is just personal opinion, but my thought on healing in boss fights is 'heal early, heal often.' The closer the boss gets to death, the worse things will get, so staying on top of damage early means being in less of a dangerous position once the big hits start landing."

Next came the matter of Jonathan's question. "Hestia, Beat and I found it," he said, nodding towards Hestia as he mentioned her. He did not know what else to add to the answer, so he let it go at that. With Jonathan, there didn't seem to be any real right answers anymore, so he stayed to the point as much as he could.

Edited by Shield

I hear the door open once more as i turn my head and smiles at seeing Itzal enter and then shortly after Jonathan as i give a wave towards the two other Celestials within the room. What is up you two? Haven't seen you both in a little bit. I say rather cheerfully as i see Kuro is quick to go and play with the small dragon as i chuckle at my flying lion chasing the smaller dragon. I turn back to Itzal and gives a grin. Shield alongside myself and beat found the field boss and room. We killed the field boss. For who is going to show up according to Shield he messaged everyone who showed up last meeting, and other frontliners from the past. Then for myself i messaged two new people who haven't joined the frontlines yet. Pinball, and a guy by the name of Domarus. Those two are rather strong so i trust them really, and if everybody manages to show up then i think we might be needing to form a fourth group when it comes to the actual fighting. I say towards the two players with a grin on my face.

"Short on healers?" Kasier repeated, hearing the words come from the tank sentinel of the Ascendants. She had walked into the new guild hall, and taken a loot at its contents. Quite fancy. A bit extra. I wonder who bought this thing. She thought, scanning the place with her darting, curious eyes before resting her eyes on the people who had already arrived. Kasier nodded at Hestia, who she had seen a while back... back when she had yet to join the front lines. Now she had definitely surpassed her in levels... but that's just how it is. The harder one works in this game, the stronger one becomes, and Kasier is glad that Hestia now has the ability to help out on the front lines and contribute to the defeat of the multitude of bosses that await the players in this death game. Kasier looked at the others: Itzal, Jonathan, Shield... basically the Celestial Ascendants. Hikoru was missing, but his absence was not unprecedented, while Kasier's arrival was unprecedented. Kasier had been hesitant to come to this boss meeting, but she felt ready for it now that she had become someone who can possibly stay alive on the battle field. With a few safeguards and a teleportation crystal at hand, Kasier should be able to stay alive. "Well, I'm a healer, so I guess I can help with that." Kasier declared, walking towards Itzal while nodding towards everyone else. 

Edited by Kasier

Hikoru was awoken at his desk by the familiar sound of a Direct Message notification. He opened it and saw that it was from Shield, him asking Hik to join him at the raid boss meeting at the Ascendants guild hall. He was a bit curious, as he remembered selling the place when the new update hit, but he decided to ignore that fact and got ready. He asked Sir Rolland to prepare him a mug of coffee for his travels, and he set to work preparing. He donned on his usual blue cloak and made sure his dagger and armor was equipped, but removing his pendant, as he felt it wouldn't be needed unless he was fighting. He hoped it wouldn't have to come to that, but he never knew at these raid meetings. He let out a yawn and stretched his arms upwards towards the sky, then heard the clinking of a cup against a plate, and saw that Rolland had brougth him his coffee with sugar and creamer. He nodded and made it the way he wanted, then took it, petting Rolland on the stump of his head as the tiny pumpkin made his way back to the kitchen. Hikoru took a sip as Rolland finished cleaning up, then made his way back to his Master, who met him with a small lollipop for a job well done. Rolland licked and nibbled on it as they left the house, making their way to the teleporter on the 21'st floor, going up a floor and making his way to the floor. Before anything, he heard the cheery voice of Morgenstern, along with the others. He grumbled and let out a small groan.

"You guys are far too cheery for this time in the morning..." he said as he entered, the bags under his eyes invisible underneath his cloak. He took a seat at the table, a place where he had announced the passing of Beatbox. He grit his teeth to keep himself in check, but he opened his inventory to find the black strip of fabric that he had placed on his weapon at the time. He held it tightly in his hand, and held onto it underneath the table. "What do we know about the boss?"

Upon seeing the message from Shield inviting him to the next meeting Calrex gave a small sigh before getting to his feet, "I guess it was only a matter of time before that happened. Looks like we're still trying to keep a decent pace with the floor clearings."

Giving a small stretch before swiping on his menu the bluenette changed from his training attire into his casual combat-style clothing, putting his hands into the jacket pockets as the item materialized on his form. He felt the wind cease from hitting his chest as his shirt also appeared beforehand, his lower legs losing the tight grip of the greaves as they were replaced with dark gray slacks, "So the coordinates looks to be at some kind of meeting hall. Alright then, probably by the time I get there most people will have arrived, or likely the meeting will have potentially already started."

Glancing upwards he signaled to Roc as the peregrine falcon streaked down in a hunting swoop before circling overhead, "Off to the 23th floor."

Moments later the duo arrived as the teleportation plaza for the 23rd floor, swiftly making their way over to the destination of the coordinates, seeing a certainly fantasy-style structure upon getting closer. The hill/plateau that the hall was built on had a strong curve beneath that made its base foundation seem rather questionable by realistic standards, along with the stairs that seemed to have been built on a naturally-forming ramp, something that to Calrex's memory didn't really occur in nature.

Dismissing the thoughts he made his way up to the front door and opened it, entering inside to see a small handful of people had arrived, "Guess I'm kind of early for once."

Letting Belphegor roam the garden and protect the house from possible intruders and burglars, even though those wouldn’t have much to find in Macradon’s house, Macradon would take on his jacket and leave, for he has been called in for a boss meeting. He had just finished a long session of quests with a new player, Sotarou, and had helped him get over the first few hurdles to kickstart him getting into the frontlines one day. With a smile, Macradon would wave goodbye to his Cerberus and leave the premise of his estate in the Town of Beginnings. Walking towards the warp plaza, Macradon would write a small message to both his Commander and what had been taken up as Vice Commander.

“Dear Commander @Heathcliff and Vice Commander @Hirru,

The time has come for yet another boss meeting, I will be heading out myself and would be delighted if either of you could come to the meeting as well, adding upon more heads to think of plans for this.
If it happens to only be me representing the guild at this meeting, I will be writing a report about the discussions and mark down valuable information.

Best regards,
Macradon”

Sending off the message Macradon would proceed his venture to the 22nd floor for the meeting. “Transportation. Floor 22” he said and would quickly afterwards be engulfed in blue light as his virtual body’s particles would be transported from one place to the other. The 22nd floor wasn’t a floor he had been exploring much lately, he hasn't had the time to do much of this any longer, but perhaps times were to change, now that he would have more time on his hands. Arriving at the Guild Hall of the Celestial Ascendants, Macradon would walk inside wearing his casual attire, seeing that a good handfull of people had already arrived. "Well met" he exlcaimed softly to everyone, giving either a wave or a nod to anyone who would acknowledge his presence.

@Heathcliff @Hirru

Edited by Macradon

I smile a bit as i see more people enter the room as i give a nod towards both Calrex, and Macradon as they enter the room. Being respectful to the two players as i then look towards kasier, and Hikoru from  the seat that i am sitting at. Well sadly i don't think we would want to share the info at this time @Hikoru since it would probably be better to wait till at least a representative from each guild has arrived. For myself i can represent HDA if need be, we obviously have the celestials, and then we got KOB. However, we have a new guild joining us today, and that isn't even counting the solo players who aren't part of a guild who are on the frontlines. I say we wait till at least a majority of the players who wish to be part of the meaning come here we can then begin it right away, and those who show up late can get informed by the players who were already present what they had missed. i say towards the master of shadows, and i then turn to Kasier and gives a bright smile. And nice to see you again @Kasier a pleasant surprise for certain and also unexpected. But welcomed nonetheless since we are a bit short on healers. In fact if we form four groups we would need another healer to help even things out. I say with a nod of my head before i snap back from planning. But yeah. Nice to see a friend again. Hopefully i get to talk to you more in a not so formal setting. i say with a chuckle as i rub the back of my neck.

Sky woke up to the sound of a message being sent, but he had NO idea who it was from. He opened his messages, reading it, and was thoroughly surprised! They had made it to the next boss room! It was time for the next floor boss battle. He quickly got up, going into this inventory and equipping all his combat gear. He knew this was just the meeting, but he had no choice but to gear up. He didn't know if he was meant to or not... With a slight amount of uncertainty, he put his hoodie on over his combat gear. Luckily, he was already on the twenty second floor, thanks to his shop being up there. It kinda upset him that others had there guild hall up here, he had wanted his here to, and he knew he still could, but he was hoping to make this his floor.

Sky quickly rushes out the door of his unfinished shop, dashing as fast as he could towards the spot. While moving, he opened his inventory, sending a message to Hydra.

Spoiler

Hey Hydra, if you still are interested in joining in the next boss raid, you better come join in the pre boss discussion! If you can't make it, i'l give ya all the information you need when we meet up for the actual fight

@Hydra

About five minutes after that message was sent, he sees the guild hall, stopping running as he walks up, opening and entering. He looks around, surprised to see that he actually knows everyone here, except two of them so far. He sees Hestia, Shield(who he knows due to going to his merchant shop), Jon. He was pretty glad with these people! But then he saw someone who gave him the chills, Hikoru. That was the frontliner who had almost slit his throat that one time. He shivers, then walks up towards where everyone is.

"Heyo, i'm here" He says to the room, not really trying to compete with anyone elses voices.

Domarus walked onto the floor when he had received the message from Hestia.  He stared at the name, still unsure of how he felt about her.  He waved the message aside and continued walking.  He was in his casual clothing, not wanting to appear military like, but he wouldn't have a lax and care-free attitude.  Beside him, as usual, was Keres.  She had paper and pencil with her to write down notes.  The excuse was that she would be writing notes for when she joined the frontlines one day, even though she wasn't going to.  Those notes would in fact have hidden notes within them.  Including the names of those on the frontlines.  Hestia was unfamiliar with Ariel which meant the woman was no longer on the front lines.  With that, the only dark players were more like possible dark.  Zandra and Hikoru.  He'd need to investigate them more.  Soon enough he reached the guild hall and scoffed at it's simplicity.  Looked like a tree house rather than a guild hall.  He entered the building and scanned the people who were here:  Shield, Hestia, Itzal, Morgenstern...  Kasier which was a surprise, Hikoru, Calrex, Macradon and Stryder.  Domarus stepped forward to the table and nodded to the other players.

"Normally I participate to give my two cents on matters and gain a learning experience.  This time it's my goal to fight alongside you all.  I look forward to fighting beside every one of you."

The faint sound of a message being received drew Hydra out of his daydream. It was from Stryder, generally he waited a little before opening anything but as it was from both his guild leader and a close friend he tapped it open and began to scan the contents. "Oh... it appears it is time." The spearman mumbled, perching forward away from the tree he had been slumped upon. Hydra could feel a creeping anxiety come forward but he knew he couldn't turn back now, the time had come. He just hoped he wasn't acting out of foolish pride, "Not that I've ever had that great an opinion of my own abilities." He let out half a laugh and half a sigh before slowly stumbling up. Then scrolling through his inventory proceeded to equip his usual set of items and send a response to Stryder.

Spoiler

I'm on my way now @Stryder.

The trip to the twenty second floor was rather swift, though it was a little unnerving to walk into another guild's hall completely unannounced. The Celestial Ascendant's, they were powerful. He knew that much. Hydra recognized a few faces, though not well, and of course there were those he had never met. Hopefully he would just be able to listen to the plan and be there as a representative of the Guardians of the New Dawn, he couldn't help but feel like a sheep amongst lions. In any case he made sure to bow his head to any who looked his way before finally reaching Stryder. "I made it..." He mumbled letting out a light though nervous laugh. His new familiar he had named Moth perched on his shoulder.

Hikoru watched as a few new players came in. A few he recognized and one he was unsure of. He gave a nod to @Stryder and @Hydra, then looked at Domarus. "Good to see you again red-head. Glad to see you and the others have joined the frontlines, always needing more damage dealers and tanks." He said with a chuckle, then sipped his coffee. He looked at @Hestiaand nodded. "Right, I just didn't think others would show. Usually these meetings are very small and very brief, with only a few of us. My apologies, I just want to get it written down." He said, a paper and black quill appearing in front of him as he brought them from his inventory. He took a look at @Macradon and gave him a nod. "Good to see you as well brother, glad to see your well. Any word from Hirru? I haven't heard from him for awhile." He said a bit curious. He felt a nudge as his familiar poked him with a thorny tentacle arm. His lollipop had run out, and he was just chewing on the stick. He leaned down and pet his stump

"If you behave, i'll get you another one buddy. But for now we have to focus on the task at hand." Rolland understood and gave a nod. Sitting up and doing his best to look over the table, but to no prevail as the pumpking was too short. He used his vines and had them grow, his small eye peeking over the edge to see what was going on. Hikoru brought his attention back to the table as Rolland studied the others. "So, how many guild do we have here present? I can see the Ascendants, the KOB, and one or two others I don't believe i've read up on as of recently." He said, making a mental note to look into the groups to see who was apart of them and if they had strengths or weaknesses. He decided to keep his hood up, but drew back the shadows so that his face was a little more visible, his gray eyes scanning everyone in the room to see their reactions. Many experienced and grim, but a few new faces who looked tired, but excited. He gave a small smile. This would be an interesting boss raid.

I look towards Hik and gives a nod of my head in understanding as i glance towards @Stryder and gives a smile and a friendly wave. How you doing Stryder nice to see you did keep your word and joined in on this fight. Having your Martial Arts is going to be useful. I say in a cheerful tone of voice as i then glance towards @Domarus and just gives a nod of my head to recognize that he exists as i turn back to @Hikoru with a small smile. Depends by what you mean what guilds are participating. Cause we do have Celestials obviously as you have said. I am expecting KOB with Macradon, and Hirru. Then we have HDA with myself and the other members like my guild leader @Jomei, and our support @Ruby being guarantees probably then there was @Telrenya also. Finally in other guilds there is the Guardians of the new dawn represented by Stryder, what i am guessing is the person behind him. I say pointing to at @Hydra not knowing his name. Then there is @Pinball who is part of that guild as well. Finally then we have Domarus representing his guild Sovereign Union i think it translates to. I say listing off the guilds and the members i can think of right away as i look towards the master of shadows. So in total all we are waiting for would be the solo players, but at this point i think we are good to start this meeting. Anybody else can be informed as they enter the guild hall about what they have missed. I say with a nod of my head as i glance towards @Shield and then towards hikoru. So then @Hikoru what should we go over first do you think. What is the big picture things we should discuss.

Hikoru listened quietly and nodded, jotting down the names of the guilds. The name of these he had read here and there from the rumours and such, but he hadn't really looked into them, as he had been busy with making his Quest Compendium for each player. He nodded as he finished scrawling names in semi-legible handwriting, then thinking for a moment. He nodded to himself, then looked at @Hestia "A good place to start is details about the room, and if you actually saw the boss itself. If you saw it's name, people with Tracking can use it to get an auto-hit to start off strong, like I get mine when I use my Surprise Attack Mod." He said with another nod, indicating for her to give the info. As far as he had heard, Hestia, Beat and Shield had found the boss room. He was usually on the team to find the room, but he had been taking his time to his work instead of continuing forward, a thing he hated but he knew he needed to do. He chuckled and sighed.

"And if anyone has any questions about information, or ideas of weaknesses please let us know so we can look into it. There is always the possibilities of weaknesses for a boss." He said. then took a sip of his coffee, waiting to hear the information on the boss of the 23rd Floor

Baldur had been deep in the heart of the 8th floor when he got the message from Shield that they would be having a boss meeting. It took him quite a while with the geography of the floor to work his way back to the Main Settlement and teleport to the appropriate floor. He had been to the celestial ascendant's guild hall before, but this seemed to be on a different floor than he remembered. The 22nd floor wasn't old enough for it to have been the location that he remembered, but he could have mixed up guilds as well. Shrugging to himself, he pushed open the front door and found his way to the meeting room. He was dressed in his usual orange and red light armor, under his blue and white haori, and his hand resting on the ever present katana as he walked through the halls and the people gathered using it like a rudder to avoid hitting anyone in the shins with it.

"Hello everyone, sorry I'm late."

Baldur gave a nod to everything, and was pleased to see Itzal among the crowd. It had been a while since he had seen the young scout. Baldur was also impressed in general at the number of new faces at the meeting. It really has been a long time since I was last in one of these. The gaijin samurai was not as prepared for this boss fight as he had hoped to be by now, but the margin wasn't terrible. He would be able to perform in the battle, especially if Pinball came through with his order for supplies.

The oldest player in the room slowly made his way up to stand next to his kouhei.

"Hey Cal, hope I haven't missed anything yet."

@Calrex