[F22-PP] Floor 23 Boss Meeting

Even if he had the courage to speak up, Pinball still wouldn't have much to say. It was his first time being around so many frontliners at once, let alone to plan out a boss raid. He couldn't help but be nervous. As the other, obviously more experienced players conversed and debated on what type of boss it could be, Pinball stared at Stryder, scanning the man's face for any signs of anxiety, fear, or just plain worry. He wouldn't be discouraged if Stryder didn't come - he'd be at the boss fight no matter what people told him. He had told himself as much, at least. But when Stryder turned to him, along with his other guildmember, Pinball felt his heart drop. If this is going to be such a hard boss, he reasoned, maybe I should just sit out..? Pinball shook his head, swallowing his own anxiousness. No, I don't think I will. Pinball shrugged. "@Stryder," he murmured with a grin, "we can sit out if you think it's too dangerous." Then, even softer, "Chicken." 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There were a lot of details all being discussed at once, and Shield was trying to weigh them all as they came. There were many ideas he agreed with. Others he was more dubious on, but he had no reason to be combative. So far, the discourse had been based on real reasoning and best guesses. He leaned forward and cleared his throat. "A couple of thoughts," Shield put forth, sitting a little taller in his chair while he had the floor. "I don't specifically object to Calrex as a point caller. He would definitely be one of the last standing. That being said, there is the matter of personality. I've done my share of adventuring with him." He turned his eyes to Calrex and gave an appreciative nod. "I mean absolutely no insult to you, but I've hardly seen you as the type to take the lead. You are a very laid-back individual, and even on our first quest we took together, I was several dozen levels below you and still ended up taking the lead. It's not that I doubt your abilities, merely your motivation to step up."

It likely should be a tank just in case other players have to run. I am comfortable with leadership, but to the real veterans, I'm practically still a greenhorn. The most experienced tank on the front lines who had leadership experience is...

He looked over at Jonathan. Recommending him as an alternative might be good for morale and restoring some esteem between him and Shield. Still, with his state of mind and his volatile nature in recent weeks, Shield had a very hard time seeing him as reliable. The very proof behind it lay in the response that Shield expected should he suggest himself as point-man over Jonathan.

Utter disdain. He would keep his cool, but that would be the end of it between us. I'm sure he already sees me as an overly-ambitious upstart. That would be the last nail in the coffin.

As much as he hated to admit it, the only option he had was to remain silent on an alternative unless otherwise forced to speak up. He leaned forward once again, thinking of a new topic. "Unfortunately, I think that the number of suggestions for inventory slots is getting close to the number of slots player's have available. So far, we have extra weapons, TP Crystals, Safeguards, and Mass Heal Crystals. That leaves normal players with anywhere between one and four remaining slots, tops. Most will only have one or two. We need to prioritize."

He turned his eyes back to the gathering. "Tanks, healers and support players in general, I would say only pack yourself an extra piece of equipment if you deem it necessary. With so many targets available, your weapon will very likely still be effective against at least one of them. As far as Mass Heals, I would say that healers are exempt. I believe we have yet to see a fight where healers ran out of energy, and even if they start to, I'm here on Energize duty. As long as there is still even a remote risk of death, a healer with low energy stores will be my top priority."

With the new reasoning out on the table he held up his finger. "Every player needs a teleport crystal. No exceptions. A Safeguard I suppose would augment that, but I doubt that our alchemists will be able to produce enough perfect potions for everyone to get one between now and the fight. That needs to be a personal choice on the part of the player. If you can't take hits, then I agree, prioritize a Safeguard potion. If you can and you're low on inventory space, use your best judgment."

With a breath, he went on to his final topic. "Then there is the matter of target priority. The problem with focusing a DPS early on in a fight is that if it really does have support, you're playing a long game where the opponent is dealing full damage with their support still in tact after you drop your first target. If there really is both a defender of some sort and a supporter as well, then they will make a very tight defense that replenishes itself. My knee-jerk reaction is to take out the healer first. If the defender is mitigating most of our damage, then keeping that damage on him is imperative, and having a healer standing by could negate our efforts entirely. I think having a flexible strategy is important, but if there really is a healer on the field, I say our default plan is that it goes down first."

Itzal listened to what was being said and agreed with most of it.  "I'm not much use in the fight regardless due to my lack of damage.  However if Hestia and I can craft some good debuffs, I can store two mass debuff items when we go in.  That way I can make the fight against the five of them easier, and be of some use.  Then I can just store up on mass healing items.  Besides that I do agree with targeting the most support like boss there is first.  Once we do that, we target the ones dealing the most damage, then the rest is nothing more than a steady grind unless Cardinal has something up it's sleeve.  Either way unless something unexpected comes up, we should be focusing in single target attacks rather than AoE.  I personally don't have any good weapons though.  I have Yakimba, which is paralysis and bleed tier two, and then an accuracy weapon..  But I'll be using an accuracy trinket and my mitigation armor so it doesn't really matter to have an accuracy weapon.  If anyone has a better use for me or my inventory go ahead and let me know.  I'll go ahead and start crafting songs when I get home from the meeting."

I listen to what is being said and just nods my head getting the idea that everybody has a general idea of things that they think they should be bringing as i then look around the room. Okay then i believe this is the part where we ask our very kind @Pinball, @Morgenstern, and really any other alchemists and cooks to prepare for the crafting barrage that they are about to go through. That way people can place their orders for what they need if anything for the boss fight, so we can be as prepared as possible for what is going to be ahead. I say with a nod of my head. Furthermore, i think we can get to the discussion of forming teams also while people are placing there orders for what they think would be the most use. Obviously the first step is ordering up the healers, and tanks to what groups be it four to have one for each with myself serving as both tank and healer. Or have three groups and swap things around as need be to make sure the most optimal protection and healing is being done as necessary. Keeping in mind the idea that while keeping people within their guild groups can offer optimal teamwork. Putting people with others guilds can also be a very useful idea by promoting guilds interacting with one another so they we can be a more cohesive unit rather then just separate groups working together out of a need. I say stating my piece as i look around the room at the different members to hear what is going to be said.

@Shield@Baldur@Itzal@Domarus@Stryder@Zandra@Calrex@Hikoru@Macradon@Hirru@Jomei@Ruby@Kasier

More strategies were exchanged as Calrex continued listen, hearing as more of the veteran raid members gave their thoughts. As @Baldur suggested that he be the shot caller for his team the bluenette took a moment to simulate in his mind what his own thought processes would be in the middle of a raid battle, "Shot calling seems really more for someone who's not having to decide their actions each round. If we're talking a classic dungeon crawler, it wouldn't be the fighter or paladin that's strategizing. It would more likely be the cleric or black mage that's doing so because they have more available mental capacity to observe the situation and alert the others for changing tactics. As much as I an technically qualified to do so, I'll be focusing on damage and Hate management for whatever team I'm on, meaning that keeping an eye on what the boss/es are doing might diminish my performance in the main duties of my role."

It seemed that Shield might have picked up on this, albeit not exactly in the way he was thinking. Any form of pride aside, it was true that when in a group he preferred to be more of the person taking action than the one directing it. It was rare for him to take the reins unless there was no one else willing to step up and do so, and usually someone else would have gotten fed up and done so long before he did. He gave a small smirk with a nod, "None taken @Shield. However, I do think that if we do follow Baldur's suggestion and having the team I'm on be the all-rounder group, then whoever is not focusing on DPS or tanking be the shot caller for the group. As he said I now have maxed martial arts and two-handed axe with quick switching mods, on top of Achilles, meaning that I can contribute to tanking, single-target, and AoE damage for my team with minimal downtime. But that also means those are three things I'll need to be juggling throughout the fight. Preferably if there is a dedicated healer I would think them to be the best candidate for tracking the boss' tactics. I'll be sure to keep an eye out if I notice something for sure, but that's more reactive than proactive in that sense."

The front lines went back and forth, and even spoke about the leadership position for a bit.  Domarus himself would eagerly have that position but he would be patient.  It would be greatly premature to reach for such a task just yet.  Not until he had proven himself and gained all their trust.  He also had to seize said position without 'wanting' too, or at least make it seem that way.  The first step was remaining controlled during combat and following directions perfectly.  When he showed he could be a good follower, once he figured out how they worked..  He needed to show them he could lead the front lines better than they could.  The player known as Shield was hinting that they still needed a leader but so far no one was volunteering.  Calrex made it clear that he wasn't suitable for the task which of course left it open for others.  The position was so open for the taking and yet so far away.  At any rate he knew his own skills..

"I'm a two handed ax user, so my best sword arts are AoE orientated.  If you need me to attack more than one of the counsel at a time I can do so easily.  As for party positions, not to sound selfish, but since I am a lower level than most of you and this is my first time, I would appreciate it if I had a good healer and tank on my team rather than being on a mostly dps party.  I'll have a teleport crystal on me but I'd rather not die just yet,"  He said with a chuckle.

Sky looked at Pin and Hydra. It seemed that Hydra was willing to follow Sky, whatever course he led them. Though Sky didn't respond to him yet, or say anything verbally, the single thought that his guildmates trusted in his leadership made him feel all that more proud, and confident in doing this. He couldn't let them down.... Then of course, Pinball said the same thing. Sky was about to comment when he heard it, just slightly under Pins breath... He called his guild leader a chicken. Sky couldn't help but be a little pissed off about that. He quickly took to thought the strategy proposed most recently by shield, well.... More issues. He took a deep breath, deciding to speak out.

"I don't mean to step out of line here, but in regard to what should we should target, and i'm assuming that we are against a group of five, these guys are a floor boss, and maybe they might be a 'council' that responds to a queen that actually resides on the floor above. Normally, in a hierarchy the top would only fight if the rest of the fodder was gone.  If they have a damage dealer, a healer, a tank, that still puts two unknowns, the orb and the dice. If we go with a rouge for the dice, it is likely that they would be hidden away, stealth-ed somewhere and we would be unable to target him first at all, so lets move him out of the equation. If the crystal ball is some kind of buffer, he would be in the backline, and i doubt the others would let us get to him. The healer would also be back there, so we might have a hard time reaching them..." He says to them, knowing he is slightly repeating a fair few points, taking a deep breath before continuing. "That leaves the damage and the tank. An idea could be, depending on our numbers, assuming we can play this like a strategy game, a light hitting, but high hate taking party or two could agro the damage dealer, the rouge and keep the tank deflecting there hits, while a party with the hardest hitters, and maybe one of the stronger tanks in case things go sour, can move around the main fight and hit there back. In a strategy game, doing this would put the enemy in disarray and cause chaos, putting the teamwork out of order" He says, taking another breathing break before finishing up.

"This is my first battle, so i'm unsure of how it works... But thats my best idea. Judging by what i know about some of you, i have ideas for parties if this idea warrants any actual worth"

Morgenstern noted details of the boss fight, taking every word of each player. Itzal was currently making his normal diss on his own damage, which reminded Jonathan that not even he had decent damage. The dark haired man had told him as a tank he didn't need damage, but Jonathan didn't like the feel of support. He udnerstood it would have been the better option if he chose the Tanking Healer role, but he perferred to not feel like he was on the side lines. Also, if he were attacked by a player killer, not having damage would be a serious problem. He could take their hits, but not dish anything back. He would be a fat sitting duck. The teams debated on what the Dice and the Orb were. The dice gave him the feels of chance. "The dice could perhaps portray a boss that mainly works off chance. Maybe he has a special ability on criticals like phase or auto-AOE"" He pondered a bit on the orb. "I feel like the orb could be a debuffer, focusing on stunning, bleeding, or maybe we have even progressed toa  point where they will decrease our damage and defense capabilities" 

Jonathan heard talk of alchemists and beginning to craft and he nodded, understanding what he needed to do. "By the end of this, us Alchemists need a number of T2  and T3 players. I can't just make Tier Three items anymore"

Being in the previous boss fights, she had been one of the first to receive a message telling of the next boss raid. Even though Sey hadn't joined her in the previous boss fight, she now felt inclined to show up. She knew she needed to seriously power level, as her health remained to make her effective in the boss fight. Somehow, she had managed to take more damage than health she had. Since the last boss fight, much had already happened. She would rather not talk about the humiliation she had went through, but her revenge had come sweet. Thanks to several others help, she had managed to escape the grip of Laughing Coffin without dying. Though, since the boss fight she had acquired an Orange Crystal, a sign that had forced t her to take sneaking around to another level. Unless it was dark, it was almost impossible to sneak into towns without guards kicking her out. 

She stepped into the Ascendant's Guild Hall, a place she wasn't fond of. She was associated with the Ascendants due to her Fiancee, but if it wasn't for him  she would esnure to have nothing to do with the guild. They attempted to bring the players with not desire to get stronger up into the frontlines. To her, they were cannon fodder, and if everyone were to be on the frontlines, they would quickly farm out all EXP and none of them would be strong enough to proceed. She stepped into the meeting hall, moving to the back of the room, close enough to hear, but far enough for her to hope to avoid the conversation of the other players. She already had a good idea of how she would continue on boss fights from now. She needed to bring a back up weapon in case her's aided the boss.

The raid meeting had already started for quite some time, but Aereth was still standing in front of the big guild hall of his former friends and mentors. Was he afraid?

No.

He had been through worse and much more crazy things than a simple boss fight. But something was holding back the hooded figure. Was it the respect from his former friends? Was it the fact that he didn't want to enter with Domarus to blow his cover? Or simply that it could get bothersome, walking in a raid meeting with the reputation to his name? Probably a mix of everything. But as he saw a familiar shadow enter the hall, he got curious. "Since when was she strong enough to hold her own in a boss fight?" he asked himself, finally starting to move towards the entrance.

He didn't attempt to hide his presence while entering the hall, just removed the hood of his black cape and nodded as a greeting to everybody that bothered to look his way. They already seemed to be pretty deep in the discussion about the hints the scouting team gathered, as well as planning which and how many items they would need. Aereth simply walked over to @Hidden and leaned against the wall next to her. "Long time no see. Did I miss something?" he asked, knowing she also just arrived at the hall.

"I think we have come as far as we can without having more specific teams in formation. By my count, we have 19 participants, unless there are more not represented here."

Baldur began to count everyone, ticking each of them off on his fingers.

"For tanks, we have @Calrex, @Shield, @Morgenstern, and @Hestia who is in sort of a hybrid role. For Healers, we have @Zandra, @Ruby, @Kasier, and again, Hestia. So if we're going the 'safe' route, we have 3 sets of tanks and healers, leaving room for 12 DPS and a total raid of 18. If we go a little riskier, and have Hestia be her own tank and healer combo, then we have room for another healer and or another 5 DPS, which would put our raid at a total of 24. So to me, it would make more sense for us to go with 3 strong teams of 6, rather than 4 weaker teams of 4 or 5. So one of the tanks would have to step down and become DPS, or someone else would need to step up and be a tank like Heathcliff."

Baldur looked at each of the tanks he had named, and then over to @Macradon and @Hirru and raised an eyebrow as if asking if they knew what was up.

"Until we figure out who will be our tanks in this raid, and who their healers will be, then we can't move further forward in planning. Going by guilds, I am assuming that Jonathan and Kasier would be a pair, Shield and Zandra another, then either Hestia or Calrex and Ruby."

With his arms crossed, Macradon would lean up towards the wall and look at @Baldur as their eyes would be meet. Shaking his head Macradon would reply “The Commander has not chosen to arrive here today, nor do I believe he will arrive at the raid. I haven’t been in contact with him the past few days and I haven’t been able to contact him, so knowing if he would show up as a tank is regrettably not something I would know. Either way, if needed, I could always step up as a Tank, even though my stats aren’t optimised tank, my numbers should be able to keep me alive somewhat, only problem being the need for a howl on my part” he would say. He could tank, but not as efficiently as someone else who could Howl and have more on hit statuses while also being able to take in good hits. This wasn’t Macradon way of working, but he could change things up if it was needed for the frontlines.

I look towards Baldur and grins that someone is finally talking about group formations. Knowing that is something that would be rather nice to discuss at this point. Well @Baldur personally i am fine with four teams of five by having all four tanks and myself operating as a tank and healer for myself. I can take care of my own in a fight as you have seen for yourself. I can sustain some bad hits rather easily. IF you are worried if i could die then we could just put someone on my team who would just have lots of mass healing crystals or something encase things go bad. However, as i said i do trust in myself to be able to handle any attacks they could try to throw at me. So i would be entirely fine having my own squad of four other people along with myself as a group. Though if we are going with something like three squads like you want i would suggest putting me as one of the tanks since i am basically a fulltime tank with the set of gear i run. With this gear also allowing the healing and if need be damage aspect to work. I say while looking towards the samurai as i then look towards @Morgenstern. From what i saw of the last boss raid Morg. You seem to be leaning towards a DPS/Tank hybrid kind of role. With the difficulty of being able to function as both without having to sacrifice one thing from the other to get the best from one or the other. I say towards my fellow tank as i look towards him. So with that i think i would serve as a better main tank then yourself. With either Kasier, or Ruby healing me if things get really bad. Which is a possibility, but with how Bialas was it seemed more so the players who were in danger were those getting hit by that lightning over and over again, while the tanks were completely fine. Which means keeping the Tier two players safe is something we should highly consider as part of group formation encase this luck dice boss thing has some method of getting by tanks with whatever his dice are meant to symbolize.

@Kasier@Ruby

Shield frowned as the discussion wore on. He knew that debating the possibilities regarding what the items meant was pointless unless there was some great revelation regarding consumables and equipment to prep. Still, the thought of stacking the teams the way they had suggested was troublesome. While it was true that there were only so many healers to go around, Shield did not like the idea of there being more players on each team than could be healed using Combat Medic.

We need more healers on the front lines...

There were only so many options available, but before they could make decisions, Shield wanted to be sure of their numbers, at least as much as possible. He was about to open his mouth to ask those assembled whether any of them planned to sit the fight out. It was very much possible. Still, even if that were the case, there would likely be more players showing up the day of the raid. No matter what, the numbers were not favorable.

"There are too many unknowns to prepare for every potential scenario. Now more than ever, I think it's important to have Antidote Salves at the ready, just in case," he said, offering the most vital piece of advice that he had to offer. "Healers should get highest priority when distributing the perfect quality salves. Last thing we need is someone missing the chance to heal after a big, devastating attack. Next priority would fall on main tanks. I'm already well stocked, so @Morgenstern and @Calrex should take priority there. Finally, highest DPS would get priority. I'll leave that up to the alchemists to figure out who is the highest for each team, but Beat should be covered already, so don't worry about him."

He had still not spoken up regarding the shot caller, though he agreed that with so many unknowns, it would be important to have one. Still, things were fragile at the moment, but Macradon's concession to be willing to tank was a potential out that could get everyone what they needed. "I do want to support @Baldur's notion of having a shot caller. And if @Macradon is willing to tank, that gives us some options. If he would be willing to main tank for a group with @Hestia off-tanking and playing support, he would make an excellent lead. That puts not only a strong player, with leadership experience in that role, but also one of our single most experienced in general."

Jomei continued to stand off to the side, simply listening. Honestly, his mind was too enveloped in other things to think too much on what to input. Not only that, but it seemed everyone else's heads were where they needed to be, quick to reply any chance they got about their own thoughts on this boss. From what it sounded like, this would be one of the most intricate and unique bosses yet. Five different entities to fight? It was unheard of, unless you could the Hydra that the frontliners fought before his own time. Taking a quick look around, he did not know of many players who would have been present at that fight, due to the lack of mentions of it. If the ginger knew any mechanics from that fight himself, he would have already brought them up. 

"Shield's right." Jomei finally spoke up. "We may have to depend a lot on extra buffs for this one, since we have no idea what to expect. For all we know.. we might only be fighting one thing, and the room just led us to think there were five people.. We won't know until that door opens day of. Until then, all we can do is prepare for the worst case; fighting five different things at once. Antidotes, Safeguards.. anything we could use to keep everyone alive. And then for the heavy hitters, as much extra juice as they can get. We want to make sure to cut down their numbers as quickly as possible, or else would could see our tanks getting flanked by multiple enemies." 

Itzal listened and nodded as he heard them wanting to move on to the next step.  He listened to Jomei go over the gist of what players were going to be needing and nodded.  "Right.  There's also the teams we need to establish as well.  Honestly I don't think we have anything else to cover after this, other than giving requests to players.  An example being I need a mitigation and damage item from alchemists, healing items, and if possible a toxin I can apply to my weapon for extra damage.  I already have a teleport crystal.  As for the teams there's two ways I can see this happening.  We could have three teams of six players, with the third team one dps less.  Or we have four teams of five players.  The pros with three teams of six is that we can fit all official tanks in all the teams, and we could have three support players in there too.  Tanks are Calrex, Shield, and Morgenstern.  Supporters I think will be Kasier, Zandra and Hestia.  If you guys disagree with this please let me know.  We should also separate dps players in this fight.  Try to get at least one AoE based dps player on each team.  Tanks need to ensure that the hate is on them.  Supporters have to put healing and buffing other players as their highest priority.  If the plan is to establish a leader for each team, the leader needs to be a player who can keep level headed, pay attention, knows what's going on, and knows when to call the retreat if need be.  Anyone disagree with anything?"

3 groups of 6 players chart

Spoiler

Team 1

Team 2

Team 3

Tank:  Calrex

Tank:  Shield

Tank:  Morgenstern

Support:  

Support:  

Support:  

DPS:  

DPS:  

DPS:  

DPS:  

DPS:  

DPS:  

DPS:  

DPS:  

DPS:  

DPS:  

DPS:  

4 groups of 5 players chart

Spoiler

Team 1

Team 2

Team 3

Team 4

Tank:  Calrex

Tank:  Shield

Tank:  Morgenstern

Tank:  Macradon

Support:  

Support:  

Support:  

Support:  

DPS:  

DPS:  

DPS:  

DPS:  

DPS:  

DPS:  

DPS:  

DPS:  

The debate had finally come. He looked to Hestia with a smile. He knew when he had seen her jump in levels that she would surpass him. While it was no longer able to pass him in pure skill, he did know that she could pass him in Health or energy. The debate had come to whether he should DPS or not. Her argument was good in true, something he respected. He looked at her and replied, "If the final decision stands that I should be purely DPS, then I will act on such. However, all of us have pardoned one small detail. Hate. There is a possibility for five different boss correct? What is to say that each of them have a different hate output? From here, we could look at this as either an advantage, or a disadvantage. Disadvantage, the tanks would have to maintain hate for several bosses at once, not only that but more than four. Advantage, we could actually have offtanks. Tanks to take damage in smaller quantities. We could have the main tank taking damage from their DPS and two others, while the offtank can maintain hate for two others"

"Its actually kind of terrifying to be this much in the dark. The mechanics could be simple, or very elaborate. For all we know it could be one or multiple bosses" He  chuckled. A challenge had finally arrived for them. He heard Itzal running some numbers, but he also knew the man would go over it several times with him after the raid meeting. 

Hikoru listened quietly as things went on, seemingly disappearing into the shadows without meaning to. He had felt that they had ignored his words, and he drew quiet, a silent anger could be seen in his posture, and his eyes which held a steely gaze. He hadn't even heard his name uttered talking about these plannings of teams, and it made him feel a bit... Useless, to them. In all reality, he knew his job was to get one good hit on a boss, then disappear again for another boost of damage. He didn't have the capabilites of a good DPS such as Macradon or Beat, but he could hold his own. He quietly stood and cooled his words before he spoke. 

"Im afraid I must go, I have another meeting to attend." He lied, "Put me wherever you may think I am needed.. And get me some potions, I don't have any, per usual." he said quietly, then left the room. He didn't make eye contact with any of them, pulling his hood up to hide his locked jaw and his clenched fists. He tried to be open, and yet he felt ignored. Was he truly cursed to never be seen as an equal to others? Or did he bring this upon himself?

Hikoru left the thread

Cloaked in white, the blonde made his way through the winding forest. Shade cascading around him as he moved beneath the curtain-like canopies of the trees above. Light separated an opening in the foliage, leading to what he hoped was his destination. Crossing the lush threshold, sunlight beamed unto him, causing him to raise his hand in protection as he entered the clearing. Immediately ahead, a player seeped from the doors of the hall perched atop the terrain-made stump erecting from the ground. Keeping his own gaze low, Oikawa strolled pass the player; his eyes only slightly widening as he realized who the player was.

Hikoru

Trudging past, the smith slinked up the winding wooden staircase; his orange crystal bobbing along with each step he took. Upon reaching the door, he remembered that the hall could possibly be housing folks that weren't to keen on the color of his crystal, and furthermore; he was showing up uninvited. Nonetheless, he stretched out his fist and rapped it against the door a few times.

Hopefully I haven't missed too much...

I glance around the room and sees Hikoru leave giving his parting words as i sigh softly at that and just gives a wave towards the rogue in question as i glance around the room. If i may i think for the most part it would be rather obvious where people would fall. If we're going with the three team method then we have myself take the tank position, and have Kasier with me. Along with myself and Kasier i would request as many T2s as i can since i with myself and @Kasierthere we can guarantee maximum life saved with first aid effect. With this in mind i would request that people within my group be that of @Pinball @Domarus, @Stryder @Hidden. That would make a team of six if we have more slots open by that end we can then fill in as need be.  If we move onto the four man team option i would say that with such a delicate situation i would still request main tank position. I know that people such as Mac can handle themselves, and i can't say i know what they are like in terms of a build, but i do think i can do tank and healing at the same time if need be.If we do the four teams of five approach. I would instead request upon my team be myself, @Domarus, @Baldur, @Pinball and to finish it off @Stryder. If you fear for my life in that situation i have plentiful healing options in terms of enhancements and battle healing. If it gets any dicier one or two party members could pack a few mass healing crystals if things got bad. However, in the end i can heal my group and i can take care of myself i believe.  I say in a tone of confidence and calmness. I glance over towards @Morgenstern and gives a kind smile at hearing his approval of me possibly taking over as a main tank. Having noticed that in the last boss meet such things seemed a touchier subject then most other things.

After i say this i hear a soft tapping on the door as i just shrug my shoulder having no problem as i walk on over, and equips my heavy armor just for safety as i open up the door to be greeted with a player killer. Umm..hello..person. If you're here for the meeting feel free to enter just give your name if you can or just a alias if you're not comfortable with that so we know what to put you with. Be it DPS or something like that. I say kindly towards the man knowing that some kills can be justified, and not having any idea who this man is at all.

@Oikawa@Itzal